Speaker 1: Good morning. You ever get nervous when you go to the go to the doctor. It's like, okay, you know, you go for a physical whatever. You think everything's fine, and and but I'm going to the doctor later on today, and it's one where I'm thinking about canceling because I don't want any bad news, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean.
Speaker 1: I don't want them to be like, oh, you're gonna die of rheumatoid rheumatoid altoids. It's a thing. It's rheumatoid altoidism sweeping the nation. Yes, And so you go in and you're like, you know, let's do a blood draw, blood draw, Let's let you want to listen to my heart. So I don't know, you want.
Speaker 2: To take You're like me where blood draws are not fun because your veins aren't the best.
Speaker 1: My veins are weakly rolling, they say, my veins roll out of the way they do. If you have to have the blood test on, I feel bad.
Speaker 2: I had to have blood test on my last physical, and I was like dreading it. But I got really lucky with a guy who was very good at it.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing. Sometimes you get this play over at Ridge View down and chan happen, and he is my hero. He is the Tom Brady, the goat of blood draws, because that kid, and he's not a kid, he's probably I don't know, forty or so. So he's like, okay, roll up the sleeve, tie that little awful rubber band around his bicep, and it's like, okay, you're gonna feel a little pinch. It's like, it's not a pinch. It is like you had an explosion go off in my arm. Is not a pinch at all. And then the next thing you know, he's like, so did you watch the Vikings? No, we're done of what we're done already?
Speaker 2: Is it the pinch that bucks he or is it the feeling of blood getting drawn.
Speaker 1: Out of your is the bolt?
Speaker 3: I cannot Oh yeah, I can't either. Oh yeah, I will look away. I look so far away.
Speaker 1: I've given blood before one time successfully, A couple of times. I was like ready to pass out, and they're like, okay, you're out of here. But when you feel that warm tube of blood resting against your arm, it's coming out of your arm and then resting against your arm, that creeps me. Many people.
Speaker 4: I do want to read this texta says, happy Benny Hannah day. You guys have so much fun at your lunch eating Dave's dime. You deserve it and don't forget the extra shrimp shot sauce. That's from Jennifer from Ramsay it happened in Jennifer.
Speaker 3: Hey Jennifer, we're not going my period.
Speaker 5: Dave's over here talking about canceling the reason he canceled on us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how dare do you have to go to your appointment?
Speaker 3: I am here for your health.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jenny. I'm next week, right, I will go to Benny Hanna next week. But yeah, so I called the doctor. I'm like, oh, well when can you get me in? Well, we're booked up. Can you do Wednesday at eleven thirty? And I'm like, well, that's my Benny Hannah date. But yeah, I'll go. I will go to the doctor instead of taking you fools to Benny Hannah. So are you so you have to get blood drawn at you fasting?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: They haven't given me any instructions.
Speaker 3: It's like bad to fast with blood draws too. I think you're supposed to make sure you have it.
Speaker 1: Depends on the blood draw oh thing. Yeah, nurse or doctor could tell us, but I think I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, you guys missed it.
Speaker 4: But when Dave walked in this morning, he walked right up to me with like a frown and he's just like, good morning.
Speaker 3: And I was in my.
Speaker 4: Brain like, oh my gosh, did he go to the doctor yesterday and he's dying?
Speaker 3: Why is he up in my business like this?
Speaker 1: I don't know if I would tell you that I'm dying by walking right up to your first thing in the morning, going yeah, guess what I mean? You keep an eye on Susan for me, I.
Speaker 3: Want to put it past you. It'd be a good bit.
Speaker 1: I'd get it on video.
Speaker 3: You would get it.
Speaker 1: I would get it on video. That would get of your phone out enormous views on a reel of me telling Bailey that I'm going to die now. This could all come back to haunt me if tomorrow I really do come in and tell you that I need to die tomorrow, You're gonna do it for real. And Bailey be like.
Speaker 2: What Bailey does when she says something negative about herself. She told us sus sass straight. She says something positive to make sure that the world doesn't something.
Speaker 3: It doesn't hear me.
Speaker 2: You need to say something positive about you surviving and living and the best thirty plus years of your life.
Speaker 1: So I think that. You know, I'm a moderately generally healthy person. I work out, I have a ton of energy, my appetite is really good, and I got twenty oneise biceps. So you know, if you don't know how big that is, think of a woman with a very thin waist thirty six twenty four to thirty six. My biceps steps are almost as big as her waist. So that's good. Nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, so you're dying. You've gone against the bad talk with the good talk.
Speaker 3: So you're good.
Speaker 1: Now you're even up, all right, thank you very much. Wow, we got to talk about things that are coming up on the show today because we have a lot of stuff coming up on the show. We will have some election results a little bit later on. I think that still with Mayor Fry at forty two percent of the vote, no win winner yet in the Minneapolis mayor's race. But the election is over right, it was done. They just got to count up the votes. Am I right about this? Yeah?
Speaker 4: It's different for Minneapolis because it's all rank voting. So it's like, I don't know if there's like weight involved, like if he gets a lot of like third place ranks, if those outweigh like you know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: How it works, but never heard of that before in my life. Rank voting, Yeah, that is you you like rank them for a second or third like who you want?
Speaker 1: Oh, no kidding, are you serious? You don't vote for one candidate, No, you vote for three.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: Razy, That's why it's not conclusive yet. That's right. So uh Mandani won in New York City that mayoral race that was not even close, and in the election, uh, Coon Rapids is still slightly better than Fridley in the election? Could they voted Coon Rapids is still slightly better than Fridley? That might change because Friday is getting a Krispy Kreme. Well, so that couldn't take a bit of a difference. Did you know about Jason Matheson from over up the Jason Show? So I was scrolling through the reels last night and Jason Matheson is standing on the tarmac at LaGuardia Airport and he was out there doing whatever, and they taxied back from the gate. They taxied a little bit, then they stopped. They sat for forty minutes on the airplane with no explanation. Then they evacuated the airplane for security reasons. And as of last night when I watched his reel, I didn't know what the security reason was. Whether there was some sort of a threat of physical violence or something on the airplane that makes sense, Okay. I didn't want to say that because I didn't know.
Speaker 2: No, he did share that, so he shared an article that was published, so that's I also was like, what happened?
Speaker 3: Right, happen?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: There was a bomb threat, like specifically for his airplane. That's why they got like.
Speaker 1: That is terrifying. Yeah, okay, have you heard about people that are so stupid that they're late for their airplane. They'll call in a bomb threat in hopes the plane will be delayed. It's happened before many times. What some idiot will call the airline and be like, okay, I'm making this threat. I don't even say the words, and and they'll in hopes that they're running late to the airport, they're gonna get there and everything will be resolved and now they'll make their plane. Well, they track that down because they can actually tell where you're calling from and your phone number, as it turns out when you do that. So yeah, so look it up. People have actually done that countless times. We are coming back in a second. We got some news from the world of Dave's Dirt. We're gonna do that coming up. We've also got your sing along song of the day. But we're playing face Off coming up next. Little game to get your brain work, and we'll do that next on KDB text if you need anything, kd WB one. So I'm kt w B. I gotta get a little birthday shout out. Happy fourteenth birthday to Lillian. That is from your mama and hope you have a great day, the big one four At fourteen years old, you're a couple of years away from driving. You're officially a teenager. And if you look outside in the driveway right now, Mom got you a brand new Mustang. No that's not true. You're fourteen. You're not gonna get a Mustang at fourteen years old. Before we get into face Off, I want to talk to somebody who called in. Who's who's got something to talk about that they saw driving around an Apple Valley last night.
Speaker 3: Michelle's on the thon.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Michelle giggles. What's up, Michelle?
Speaker 6: Hi Dave, Good morning everybody.
Speaker 1: Morning.
Speaker 6: I was driving my granddaughter back home during a drop off, and as I'm coming back, I passed not one, not two, not three, But for flipping houses decorated on the outside for Christmas.
Speaker 1: It's way too early. It's way too you're not a fan.
Speaker 6: No, no, and one. The last one had it included just not the lights, but they had their yard all done up with the reindeer and all that BF in the yard already.
Speaker 4: I mean understand though, Like if they had the opportunity to decorate while it's still not you know, below zero, I get it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well don't turn but you can decorate it, but don't turn off the.
Speaker 1: Yet. It's got to be special. It's kind of like if you celebrate your birthday's October twenty fourth, but you start celebrating in September, it's not really that special. Not true.
Speaker 5: Your birthday is a day, and that's coming from me, who makes my birthday national holiday. But now after Halloween you put up everything Christmas, Santa better be at all of America.
Speaker 1: You start getting out the stockings, Haroldo was given out Christmas theme cups now, so I would do this morning, and it is a Christmas theme cup and on the little cold hardboard wrap that goes around it, it says to you from Boo with a snowflake on there. So Harau is starting Christmas already. When when does your tree go up? Anyway?
Speaker 6: Michelle, Well, I'm almost embarrassed to city because I'm so much. I'm well, I don't want to say my age, but I am going out of town for Thanksgiving, so I don't usually do mine until like the day after Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: That's what we do. Yeah, thanks Giving, we head out to the boy Scout or the Lion's Tree lot and we buy.
Speaker 3: Something, Oh, you get real tree. Fancy?
Speaker 1: Oh, we always get a real tree. Yes, And then we never water it, and it's so dead by the time we take it down. It's like the fire department has to supervise when we take it outside.
Speaker 3: Are just supposed to have it like sit in water? We do, like a little flower.
Speaker 1: Sure, we just forget to put water in there. And then by about December, first we go did you water the tree? Now? I thought you watered the tree? Touch it and it actually like bursts into flame. Oh gosh, Michelle, have a wonderful day in Apple Valley. Thanks for listening to the show. Play a little game here. It's called Face Off. I think Jenny is hosting face.
Speaker 2: And it's gonna be day versus Bailey today.
Speaker 3: I'll go to squats in the Hall.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Bailey. Oh sorry, I could have you run the time, and that'd be great.
Speaker 1: Of course, So Bailey's gonna go outside so she can not hear the questions nor the answers.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly. So I'm gonna give you a category. You have fifteen seconds to name as many things in that category as you can.
Speaker 3: Dave's going first. Here's your first one. Your category is board.
Speaker 1: Games, Go Clue, Monopoly, Scrabble, candy Land, Shoots and Ladders, Avalanche, Sorry, Trouble Catan.
Speaker 2: Okay, start off strong, then kind of fell off, but we s got it enough, all right.
Speaker 3: Next one is things that make you.
Speaker 1: Laugh, Go The Dave Ryan Show, Kevin Hart, Friends, Seinfeld, Laura and Hardy, Bugs, Bunny, road Runner, Mickey Mouse, Mini Mouse, Scrooge McDuck, Huey, Louie and Dewey, Daisy.
Speaker 5: Duck so so so disappointed in you. You didn't say, Mickey Glazer, that's your girl.
Speaker 1: You're right, that is you're right.
Speaker 2: I thought you'd named people too, not like parts.
Speaker 3: Places that you road trip to.
Speaker 1: Go South Dakota, North Dakota, Des Moines, California, Las Vegas, New York City, Baltimore, Orlando, Knoxville, Nashville, Frankfurt, West Virginia, by Wisconsin, Dell's de Luth.
Speaker 2: You started to lose before you before the time, so I'll give you that one. Okay, good job, Bailey.
Speaker 1: Kenner Squatson. Right now, guys, hi, I'm on back in.
Speaker 2: Come on, welcome, Welcome, Bailey, thank you to the party. Are you ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay. Your first category is games.
Speaker 7: Go Monopoly, sorry Mancala, Candyland, mouse Trap, Parcheesi, Checkers, Chess, oh.
Speaker 3: A kamelamb.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, let me guess some I love you said mouse Trap. What a great game that was. The game was never fun to play. It was only fun to set it up and crank the wheel.
Speaker 3: Yes and look at and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: Next category is things that make you laugh go oh.
Speaker 4: Falling, tripping, farting, pooping, pokes in the eyes, jokes, well, knock, knock jokes, long form jokes, improv my sister.
Speaker 2: Okay, good job, Okay, I just laugh. Okay, places you road trip to go?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Uh North Dakota, South Dakota, Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, ida' oh not Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana.
Speaker 1: Okay, that she's just doing the fifteen to nifty judges.
Speaker 4: You're just jealous that you don't know the fifties.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I took Hawaii out of there. You can't go there on a road.
Speaker 1: That's a good That's a good call.
Speaker 2: I still really like how either of you answered that, because you really just gave me states mostly and I wanted specific places like the bad Lands or Dave did say Wisconsin Dell's at one point that was a good one. Okay, either way, I still like tallet up your points for it. Okay, Okay, So the first category in board games, Dave got nine, Bailey, you got eight, makes sense, so Dave did when that I did true one.
Speaker 1: I true in a game called Avalanche, which is a real game, but it's not available anymore. I had when I was a kid.
Speaker 3: I could just like picture them in my brain, but I can't think of their names. The cooties one COOTI is called cooty? Is it called cooty?
Speaker 4: And the dad one where he wakes up and jumps out of bed. Don't wake up Daddy, that's a gosh see, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know the name them. Okay.
Speaker 2: Next one is we'll go to places you road trip to. Since I am giving you both just naming states even though it's not what I was looking for. Bailey you had thirteen, Dave you ed twelve, so Bailey's okay. And your final one is things that make you laugh. You both went very different directions with that. Dave named a bunch of people like Huey, Dewey and Louie, and Bailey named things. Bailey got nine, Dave, you got fourteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Exa, I love it all right. I need a sing a long song, text me and we'll do that next. To sing a long song to get your blood pumpins. Text me at Katie able to be one, we'll play it next.
Speaker 5: Kady w B.
Speaker 1: Every time this morning we play a single long song of the day that is suggested by you via text, and his chances are very good. We'll call you and say, hey, let's get your on the radio. Make you famous, Betsy. You are now famous. You are on World Famous Katie will to be heard all over the world in parts of Canada and Toronto as well. Betsy, Good morning, Good. Where are you coming from, Betsy?
Speaker 6: I'm on my way to work right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, I need to know. What are you looking forward to, Betsy.
Speaker 3: I'm looking forward to going to Vegas weekend.
Speaker 1: Wow. Where are you going to stay? Betsy? We were just getting an airbnb down there.
Speaker 3: It's for my husband's works trip.
Speaker 1: I love that. Always bet On Black, you play Roulette, Always bet on the Black and the and the words of Wesley Snipes. Always bet On Black. Well he did in a movie, Yeah one time. Yeah. What song you want to hear for the sing along?
Speaker 6: I'd love to hear Juliette by aliment Here.
Speaker 1: Such a great choice. Oh my god. If you want to see Bailey and I doing an a cappella version, go to my Instagram story Dave Ryan Kati. Have a great day. Good luck in Vegas, Betsy, Thank you bye. That is a sing along song and a dance along song. I'm my good. I could listen to that song every morning. I reminds me of Radio Disney because I wrote Radio Disney when it was when Chase was little, and I'd drive him around and he'd be like, can we listen to Radio Disney? And that song would come on along with Hamster Dance, and he loved both of those songs. And so I loved that song and I used to run to that song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, an Element? Who does that song?
Speaker 4: One of the guys who was in it was also in making the band, the first one where they put together Otown. Oh really, his name was Ika, and then he ended up not being in Otown, but then he was in Element. It just reminded me, news flash, what what what happened?
Speaker 1: I watched Kate Pop Demon Hunters last night? Yes, watching that, I forgot to mention it. I knew there was something I had to brag you guys about. So last time we ran out of things to watch, and you know, there was one that we'd like, we couldn't find it or whatever. So I said, Bailey and Jenny and Vonder, especially Bailey have been harassing me to watch K Pop Demon Hunters and Susan's like, so we turned it on the first ten minutes or so. I said, we don't have to keep watching this if you don't want to. She's like, and then it got more interesting, and it was just funny and comical how their faces were distored and their eyes would have big hearts jumping out of it and popcorn coming out of their eyes. Yeah, it was just silly and stupid, but it was just cute, right, and the music was so good. Yeah, and I just I would say nine out of ten for it's.
Speaker 3: An objectively good movie it is.
Speaker 1: And by that, I think what she means is that even if you don't want to watch it, you'll like it anyway exactly. Yeah. Yeah. It didn't have to be like you don't have to like K pop or animation. It was just it was just cute.
Speaker 5: So proud, And because Bailey also keeps harassing me to watch it and she's like, I think you like it, I was like, I don't think you know what my interest saw, No.
Speaker 1: You would you know what it is? Like Bailey said, even if you're like, don't want to watch a K pop the title of it sounds stupid, Yeah, k Pop Demon Hunters, Yeah, okay, stupid, And that's it's just I don't know. It's just cute, it's feel good. It's silly. The girls are silly. Yeah, they have ridiculously long legs. Susan said that is not fair for women to think that their legs need to be that long. Their legs are three times longer than their torsos are the cartoons, so I know that, But Susan. Susan was mad because she's like, women should not have to think that that is the ideal body shape of a woman whose legs are three times longer than their torsos.
Speaker 4: Printing out a picture of them and bringing it to the gym. She's like, I want my legs to look like this long.
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 3: The last one?
Speaker 1: You got to watch it now, I don't know about that one.
Speaker 3: Jeef, you've got it.
Speaker 1: You know you can be hold out. Seriously, I get it. If it doesn't sound like it's you're saying, don't let these two peer pressure you into watching it. You do you or else? Yeah? On one point three KDWB, you got catfishing in town. Financial cat fishing. A recent Credit One Bank survey that found out that fifty one percent of Gen Z and millennials confess to lying about their wealth to appear more successful, and thirty seven percent that's more than a third, would even go into debt or overdraft just to impress a date. Of course, men tend to take bigger financial rest for romance. Forty six percent would overdraft to impress a date. Twenty eight percent of women would. Maybe that's why the credit scores have become the new dating credential. It's not like what do you do or how tall are you? It is your credit score. I think that's crazy, But over fifty percent say high credit scores make someone more attractive, and about one in five wish dating apps would show credit ratings.
Speaker 4: I mean, so my friend Katie Caps shout out Katie Cap. When she is finding people like on hints, she will look up their job and then in Google and put salary Minnesota to see how much they make.
Speaker 3: Okay, it does matter to some people. I mean, I don't I think that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think the standard would be you don't have to be rich. I just don't want to have to pay for everything, right, I just want you to have job, period, Yeah, and show a little anition. Yeah. And I think people's different standards are going to be like some people are like what is the six six sixth rule? They're going to be at least six figures, six foot tall and pack and six or was it to have a six pack?
Speaker 2: No, I think was six six six six. I don't think it was a six pack. I think it was six.
Speaker 1: And six cats and somebody will know. I thought it was too. I think it's I think it's six pack and pack and six. But that doesn't sound like that much because women's standards are so high. It's like they want something that's the size like the you know, like the size of a ruler.
Speaker 3: Bar is in underground and I'm still tripping over it. Honestly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I don't.
Speaker 2: Think that that's true. They don't want to size.
Speaker 1: They want the size of a ruler. They want to be like, oh my god, Well they've watched too many movies. You have watched too many movies, and you've got these unrealistic expectations.
Speaker 3: Watch too many movies.
Speaker 2: Maybe you men have watched too many movies, and they think that women just get it from a little stab.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't come at me.
Speaker 1: You are the one who's many movies. You are the one who keeps p hub in business. I just want to tell you Jenny has a subscription. She has a gold level subscription the Hub.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're inflation has been killing people, all right, I'm helping somebody out.
Speaker 1: I didn't make it a sacrifice and now on too. Dave's dirt on kat W tob But a reminder, you're never more than thirty minutes away from Sabrina Carpenter. Flyaway. This would be a great time to fly away. It's going to get cold this weekend. It's probably gonna snow on Saturday. We're gonna fly you walk to the balmy climbs of southern California, surf, palm, trees, sand, six packs, guys all over the place with a sixty six sixty six factor going.
Speaker 3: On and six cats.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, keep listing a seven o five first chance?
Speaker 3: Who was making a comeback?
Speaker 1: Who's been canceled?
Speaker 3: And whatever happened to Ashley Parker Rangel? It's Dave's dirt.
Speaker 1: On Katie W. B. Well, it looks like Taylor Swift had a little dinner the other night in New York City, and so apparently she and gg hadid dined together. Swiftly speculated that Taylor is planning the wedding and their dinner conversation was Taylor asking Gg to be a bridesmaid and keep a particular weekend available for the destination ceremony, which is rumored to be at Mall of America. The rumor that I'm.
Speaker 2: Starting I feel like Sidney Sweeney is the new Taylor Swift right now lately because I've been covering a story every single day about her in the Dirt. But she recently did an interview with GQ magazine and she said in it that she's single. However, that interview did take place before her and Scooterron got serious, and she did tell GQ, I'm single. I don't think I'm looking for a man right now. I'm strong and independent. I'm going to be okay. But she also added if love finds me, love finds me. I'm a hopeless romantic, so I hope love finds me.
Speaker 4: I think you can still say that you're single even if you're dating people.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 3: I agree with that. Yeah, so I would say she's single.
Speaker 4: Yeah, uh, Dave, yesterday I told you that you should probably watch All'spare Kim Kardashian's new show. I take it back, No, no, no, I take it back because The show's rating on Rotten Tomatoes is zero percent zero the critics, which is wild and kind of a bummer in the majority of like followers. The fans as well also gave them a failing grade, which is weird to me because it is a star studded cast, Like, why is Glenn in something that has a zero percent rotten made it?
Speaker 1: Lady Close hasn't done anything good since Fatal Attraction.
Speaker 3: That was a long time ago.
Speaker 4: My point, exactly one Dalmatians was really good.
Speaker 1: Dressing up as Kruella Deville did not make her career any better.
Speaker 4: The Hollywood Reporter said that Kim Kardashian is stiff and affect less, without a single authentic note in the show.
Speaker 1: But does that surprise you?
Speaker 3: No, because I know she's a bad actor.
Speaker 4: I just thought maybe being surrounded by a bunch of good people, I think that.
Speaker 1: I think the problem is the same thing that Justin Timberlake had as an actor, Madonna had as an actor. They are so visible as who they are in real life, you cannot get past them. So when you watch Justin Timberlake in a movie and he tried, the only thing you saw was Justin Timberlake Madonna in a movie. The only thing you saw was Madonna in a movie. It's got to be the same thing with Kim Kardashian. It's just too apparent. You can't get them out of character.
Speaker 5: But I think Kim Kardashian did a decent job when she was in an American horror story, it was like okay. Whereas if you compared to the Weekend in the Idol, that was terrible or not even just the Idol. He was also in this other thing with Jenna Ortega, the girl from Wednesday, terrible, just not and.
Speaker 1: The Weekend is just creepy. I mean that I watched that movie the Idol, yeah show and the whole thing. Didn't they cancel it before it was even over? It was bad.
Speaker 5: Tom Brady put out something that was very odd. He said that he cloned his former dog that died two years ago. So he had a dog died in twenty twenty three. Dog's name was Lua. He took Lua's DNA after Lua passed, worked with a company called Colossal Biosciences and had the dog cloned. And it's very very odd, so I guess they took there. He said, I love my animals. They mean the world to me and my family. A few years ago, I worked with Colossal leveraged their non advasive cloning technology through a simple blood draw of our family's elderly dog before she passed, and now has this same exact dog.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 4: I feel like when I was in high school, I had a cat. His name was Blinkie. He was my favorite thing ever and I wanted to clone him so bad, but the technolog didn't exist yet. And now I'm like, Okay, if you have a pet that you love more than anything in the world, would you clone them?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't because I'd want that pet to be one of a kind, you know, But I wouldn't want another Josie. Josie was my one of a kind.
Speaker 4: And also she would look like Josie, but she would have a different personality because you can't clone the you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, I got something kind of funny here. So Sabrina Carpenter's song Tears is a pretty naughty song and Kids Bop has made it. Now you're gonna hear for the first time anywhere the Kids Pop version Kids Pop version of Tears by Sabrina Carpenter. Now, remember she's like, tears run down my thighs and I get blank at the thought of you. Uh, here we go, wait some now I will What she says in her song is I get blank at the thought of you being a responsible guy treating me like you're supposed to do. Tears run down my thighs and kids Bop lyrics. Yeah, I just smile at the thought of you being a responsible guy, treating me like you're supposed to do. Tears fall from my eyes Kids Bobs before. It's so funny because on my phone back in the days of iTunes, Carson and I shared an account, and my phone is still loaded with kids Bop songs. But I just don't really have the heart to delete because like cute little six year old Carson loved like the version of Sugar in the Room five that they put on Kids Bob.
Speaker 5: So I heard the kids Bop version of Mariah Carey song How They Butchered It? No song, the song we Belong Together and we Belong Together. So at the end Mariah has that big old high note, and this is the kids about version of How They Butchered It.
Speaker 1: It's just like like what somebody put a cat in a pillowcase and swum it over their head in a circle. All right, one more story this one.
Speaker 2: Have you guys looked outside recently and seen the moon? Because crazy?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 2: Apparently November small moon is called the beaver moon, and this week the beaver moon is also a super moon because it's orbit is closest to Earth, making the moon appear larger and brighter. I looked outside last night to go take my garbage out to the curb, and there was like an entire, huge like ring of light yes, off of the moon, and I feel like I've never seen that before in my life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, apparently that's the beaver moon.
Speaker 4: That was me Driving into work today. The lake had this like beautiful glimmer to it. I was like, gosh, the lake looks beautiful. Whoa look at that moon.
Speaker 3: It was huge.
Speaker 1: It is huge. It is true. By the way, we never went to the moon. We'll discuss that next hour here on Katie would be I'm kidding. We are coming back in a second with your Sabrina Carpenter keyword. And then Bailey had uh date last night?
Speaker 3: I did it.
Speaker 1: I don't you went through with the dates they did. I went on the State I don't know anything about it. You haven't filled us in. For the first time, we got to hear about Bailey's date coming up in a second. What do you I'm gonna say Bailey's gonna give it a thumbs down? Yeah, what do you vote for? Dump down?
Speaker 5: Because Bailey's always doing it to her own detriment. She's but his shoelace was on time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: I would say thumbs sound only because not because of Bailey, but because she's told me a little bit about this person ahead of time, and I could already tell that I don't think I would like him.
Speaker 1: Well, we're to find out how Bailey's date went last night, where you went, and did you touch butts and all these different kinds of things coming up next. Dave's Dirt brought You by six one two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law