Speaker 1: Diane, I want to ask you something and I don't want I don't want you to get angry.
Speaker 2: I love it when you preface the things no.
Speaker 1: And normally you're good, but I don't want you to get all like you know, you know.
Speaker 3: You don't. You don't have the thickest of eyebrows.
Speaker 4: I don't, right, They're very they're very faint, and I have to powder them in.
Speaker 2: I do know they paint in the ass.
Speaker 4: But I'm afraid to get the treatment where you what what treatment where it's like you tattoo your brows?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: I don't want you to get that derma planing.
Speaker 3: No, you don't get the tattoo. Don't get that.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't. No, no, I wouldn't. And then come sit in this room. Why it is very noticeable you would you would get whiplash looking at me if I came in with dermo planing. And I know because I've seen people who had done and it looks great, But it is. It is, especially at the beginning because it has to sort of settle in.
Speaker 3: Oh, like but tattooed twenty years It.
Speaker 2: Is real obvious.
Speaker 1: But are you saying, are you saying, it would be real obvious to me because I've seen you for twenty years with no eyebrows, but you have eyebrows.
Speaker 2: No, it's not derma planing.
Speaker 3: What's it called tattooing.
Speaker 2: It's essentially it's essentially a tattoo.
Speaker 3: You know what it's called funny.
Speaker 2: And they better get that arts right.
Speaker 3: No, No, but that's what I'm saying. Would it be shocking because.
Speaker 2: It's micro blade micro blading, that's it.
Speaker 3: Would it be?
Speaker 1: Would it be? Would it be? Would it be shocking? Because like I only know you without right or.
Speaker 2: What you seen me when I have makeup on and I put brows on.
Speaker 6: If Yeah, that.
Speaker 2: Says it's so naturally you don't even notice.
Speaker 1: I was just say I don't, I don't listen. I'm not the only one. Do you remember Diane with eyebrows?
Speaker 2: I mean I have them. They're just very faint.
Speaker 4: It's not like I overplucked to make them like paper thin.
Speaker 1: Right, But that is a problem. That is a problem, Yeah, of people who pluck them too much. But do you ever remember Diane with like an aggressive eyebrow?
Speaker 6: Aggressive? Now it sounds like a unibrow if you.
Speaker 3: Could sit No, not a unibrow. But if you could see Diane's eyebrows.
Speaker 6: You'd be like, that is aggressive, oh, Diane Davis.
Speaker 2: And the other reason is I'm terrified of a reaction to dyes.
Speaker 3: I understand that because remember what did you die that one time? It was your eyebrows?
Speaker 4: No, well yeah, because a lot of times when when you get your hair dyed, they'll use a little bit on your eyebrows.
Speaker 2: So it matches. That was not a good day.
Speaker 3: Well no, because remember it looked like somebody threw ketchup in your face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was horrible.
Speaker 6: Also funny that you're saying it was a day couple.
Speaker 1: Yes, but what about what about the other forms of eyebrow treatment?
Speaker 7: What is that?
Speaker 3: The other forms of eyebrow treatment.
Speaker 2: It's not just microplaning, microplating whatever.
Speaker 6: I mean.
Speaker 2: I have a little like it's like a gel that I put on at night. Sometimes.
Speaker 6: It's supposed to under eyes.
Speaker 2: It's supposed to help with growth.
Speaker 3: The to to encourage you. Oh, Diane's got eyebrow rogaine?
Speaker 6: How long have you been using that, Diane?
Speaker 2: I don't use it.
Speaker 3: I don't use it.
Speaker 2: I don't use it religiously.
Speaker 4: And y'all laugh but it actually has helped just because they're very light in color.
Speaker 3: Diane, light and color and non existent. There are different things. They are there, Diane.
Speaker 4: If I have to get up, Kristen, do I have eyebrows or not? They're fate, they're there.
Speaker 1: I started this by saying, don't get mad, because you're getting getting mad.
Speaker 6: We just want your best self for the campaign posters. That's all, Diane. I am doing that, Diane, don't say what We all have to be a part of this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to do it.
Speaker 2: Oh he's gonna do a poster. That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Hey, can don't try to deflect. Let's get back to your eyebrows. So you don't want a microplane, you don't. The Roguin's not working here.
Speaker 4: It is grand brow enhancing serum. Yeah, it's brow pichia. I got it as a sample, and I'm like, it can't hurt.
Speaker 1: Wait line too, because I think I have another treatment for you, Hi, Elliot in the morning.
Speaker 6: I do hope there's an endgame antagonizing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, of course, or I wouldn't just bully now even bully.
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 2: Who's this.
Speaker 6: Matt Hey?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 7: Matt Hey? So my wife has very thin and very faint eyebrows, and about five years ago she started going and getting it's like they die him and once they settle in, it's normal. But I love my wife. I've been with her for twenty years. I'm embarrassed to be seen with her in public. For the first two days, it's so grasp it it looks like a goddamn brown but then it but but then it settles in and it's school. It was fine, It's like, oh, there's a normal eyebrows. But until then, it's like she's constantly walking around going hey, stupid. She's constantly in shock.
Speaker 2: She's surprised.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're like, hey, everybody, what's happening.
Speaker 5: How you doing?
Speaker 3: All right? Very good, very good, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: What is this product?
Speaker 3: It's not a product?
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 3: It's not a product.
Speaker 6: Is it like a treatment?
Speaker 1: I would call it more procedure. Okay, eyebrow transplant it They take hair from your head and they transplant it to your eyebrow. Well, that sounds affordable. The it's not as expensive as you think it is. It's not cheap, but it's not as expensive as you think it is. Now, good news, it's your hair. Okay, it's coming from your head and they put it in like, isn't it like when you get hair plugs, Like, don't they use like hair from here and move it over here? No?
Speaker 4: You transferring follicles from the scalp to the brow area.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Cost anywhere between three and ten thousand dollars right, with some up to eighteen thousand dollars. Okay, well that's depending on where your it is that or which hair they use. Oh, three to eight hours under local anesthesia.
Speaker 2: It's a long time.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't do that to have natural you know, it's cheaper powder. Now, I will tell you what the one drawback is what they say grows fast like it grows like your hair. So it just keeps growing.
Speaker 2: So you're inna have there's a lot of maintenance post procedure.
Speaker 3: Well no, not not not a lot of maintenance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta get your get your waxing done.
Speaker 3: Then the Oh no, I don't know that you can wax it, don't pull it out. Yeah, do you wax the top of your head?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, you you have to get it cut, like when you go to the barbers, they have to cut it.
Speaker 6: He said, this is all hair from your head.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's your own hair.
Speaker 6: Just to be careful which follicles like where you're picking from the head. The head is not uniform in terms of hairs.
Speaker 3: Where does it grow the longest?
Speaker 6: Why would you want that? Wouldn't you want something kind of like a middle ground?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I was picking for Diane. Yeah, I don't know where that where Where on the head did they take it from?
Speaker 4: Not at the part that's where the grays are. Oh good, Now my eyebrows are gray.
Speaker 3: Good, I can see them, Diane.
Speaker 6: If anything, this before a photo of Jill should make you feel better. I mean she doesn't have anything, yes, she does. No, Elliott, where do you see an eyebrow? It's no, it's not it's no this what do you point to?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's got an eyebrow right here.
Speaker 6: You're just like marking up the television with your finger grease.
Speaker 3: But is that not where the eyebrow go?
Speaker 6: Look at the difference.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Also, I don't like that in the pictures like here that she's made up and here it's.
Speaker 6: Like troll No. I mean they've got her hair pulled back. But outside of the haircut, which actually is the procedure.
Speaker 3: But don't look at her eyebrows. They look great, they do.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: How often is she trimming them? Oh a lot?
Speaker 3: No, you have to that, they said.
Speaker 2: The hair grows, so you have to go in with the little scissors yourself.
Speaker 3: Or the barber does. They say no, They said, the hair grows in aggressively.
Speaker 1: They said that it's hard, like I don't pay attention, but like part of your eyebrow grows up, in part grows over.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's where the arches right, I don't know, yeah here, yeah, no, this part like by the nose.
Speaker 2: How they grow in different directions kind of Yeah.
Speaker 3: One grows up, one grows over, they said.
Speaker 1: With this generally they all grow over and then down over your eye as they get long.
Speaker 6: Doctor Ben counsels patients to seriously consider the never ending trimming before signing up for this surgery. Even the finest hairs from the nape of the neck are not eyebrow hairs. These are hairs that could grow down to your feet if left it's unattended.
Speaker 3: Oh, Diane, you'll have what did they call that Rapunzel syndrome?
Speaker 1: But instead of like those women that could sit on their hair, yours are from your eyebrows.
Speaker 6: Most of his would be patients ultimately decide again the operation figures got trim hair, yes, because they get stared out of it.
Speaker 3: Only because you have to trim your hair. They don't get it, you know.
Speaker 1: They said a lot of people were running off to Turkey to get it done.
Speaker 2: Because it's so much cheaper.
Speaker 4: Or I don't know, people go and have like plastic surgery in other countries because it's a lot cheaper.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's where it started, but they said, wow, that looks fantastic.
Speaker 3: Wait, hold on, I'm assuming the bottom one is after.
Speaker 2: I mean, because it's ten times thicker.
Speaker 3: Yes, ew, it looks like it looks better on top.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because it looks like it's hair from her head.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't like how the bottom one looks, Diana. It'll look better on you, of course. I don't like how that looks.
Speaker 6: Oh it's ten thousand dollars per eye. Oh I thought that was the whole procedure. This is one woman spent twenty five thousand.
Speaker 3: Diane just needs one eye.
Speaker 6: That's it, and then just wear that pirate patch again.
Speaker 1: Is it? No?
Speaker 3: I thought I thought it.
Speaker 1: I thought it was eighteen thousand dollars for both or ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: For both achieving a natural look. This is kind of what you're saying. Can be tricky because of the way the brows grow. Yes, the hair's closest to the nose.
Speaker 2: Not through the bridge inside.
Speaker 6: Right here in the corner of my side the bridge, they slant upward, while those in the center follow a cross hatched pattern.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that means. That's kind of like xes, Oh my eyebrows, do that I have good eyebrows. Well, I mean you could see mine.
Speaker 6: Doctor Jeff Epstein, christ.
Speaker 2: It's Jeff.
Speaker 6: It does say, Jeff, it does, say Jef. Jeff Fallicles says follicles are placed to mimic organic growth patterns so that they lie flat against the skin.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 6: He's based on out of Coral Gaber Coral Glee Gables of Florida.
Speaker 1: Diane, go down to Coral Gables. Isn't Coral Gables. We're a Miami right, Yeah, so you'll go there, you hang out by the way. You can go with that truck driver guy who's gott a cuban sandwich today?
Speaker 3: Wait, Chrissy Tigan had it done it?
Speaker 6: Says in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that her eyebrows are her hairhead hair hed hair.
Speaker 3: Sorry man.
Speaker 6: Every other paragraph mentions doctor Jeff, I know how much faster they grow.
Speaker 1: Oh, they said that the eyebrows growing honest, will grow aggressively.
Speaker 6: This this one refers to it as weakly trimming. You said, even with admitting that you'd have to maintain and manicure, you said, it wasn't that bad. If you're having If it's noticeable after one week and you're having to cut, that's pretty bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, but remember you got it because you didn't have anything.
Speaker 6: Oh, Gwen Stefani was an overplucker.
Speaker 2: God back in the nineties.
Speaker 1: They said that a lot of times that's how you end up with no hair, is that people pluck their eyebrows and then it doesn't grow back.
Speaker 3: No, no, it never grows back.
Speaker 6: I thought that she had pretty thick eyebrows.
Speaker 3: I can't even picture Gwen Stefani's eyebrows.
Speaker 6: How about Chrissy Tiggans the god?
Speaker 3: That's all I'll think of.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: By the way, can I tell you what to save you save your time on? Don't watch the New Star Search you watched it? And I watched an episode Jackie wanted to see. Quote, what's your old girlfriend doing?
Speaker 6: I mean everything online just says Gwen has a new face. Yea, so she's got had hair. Oh I think she's had a couple of procedures.
Speaker 2: Yeah, god yeah.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 3: Hey, do you know people that get ear fillers ear fillers in their ears?
Speaker 6: I'm wearing them to go to bed.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: No, but like like like your lobe or I don't know the you know Barbara Corkoran is yeah from Shark Tank, Shark Tank.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was reading an interview with her, like she was talking about like how on Monday she wakes up and she just sits on the edge of the bed and thinks about her day, like daydreams for an hour.
Speaker 3: Must be nice. The but she gets ear fillers.
Speaker 4: Oh is it like when your your piercing hole gets stretched out and then if you if you get a filler in it, it makes it look more presentable, Because that's what they said, it creates a firmer base for the better support of ear rings.
Speaker 3: Wait, Kristen, you know these what you knew that about Barbara? Oh? Did you know that Kristen loves her? She even made hard hand.
Speaker 6: I didn't even know Kristen watched Shark Tank the oh turn Yourself on I thought she was just trying to throw a cruise under the bus.
Speaker 3: Wait, so you love Barbara Corcoran.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I watched the documentary on her. We had to watch we well, I guess we didn't have to.
Speaker 2: But during what you know, what you have to do?
Speaker 3: What make a campaign poster? Anyway, go ahead.
Speaker 8: In one of my business statistics classes, we started each class watching Shark Tank, right, So that's how I got hooked on her. But then I watched the documentary on her, and yeah, she gets fillers because she loves to wear heavy ear rings.
Speaker 3: Oh so Diane's right. Yeah, so it's to make your whole looks about this.
Speaker 4: You get these piercings when you're like, you know, twelve thirteen years old, they're gonna and an if you do wear heavy earrings, they stretch, right.
Speaker 3: And Barbara's an older woman, Yeah.
Speaker 6: She's aged.
Speaker 8: She's very open about all the work she's gotten.
Speaker 3: Has she gotten a lot of work done?
Speaker 1: I believe, so she get the Does she know about Diane getting the eyebrow transplant?
Speaker 8: I remember her talking about like she's gotten her neck done. I believe, probably her face because she wants to. She's on Shark Tank every day, so she wants to appeal to the audience and not look olderly in act because she knows her stuff.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, yeah, no, that's fine. That's fine.
Speaker 1: I don't know that I need her to get a face lift to know her stuff, but that's okay if it makes her happy now.
Speaker 6: When she was asked about the ear filler, she did not bring up ear rings or any jewelry. She said, when I go in for my filler, I have my ears pumped up, and when they go down and they're flat, I know it's time to go back in again.
Speaker 3: What does flat mean?
Speaker 8: They're not like like fuel yours?
Speaker 3: Okay, just the lobe.
Speaker 8: Do you see how they're you feel how they're like?
Speaker 2: They're not thin?
Speaker 3: No, they're puffy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well that sounds bad, like, oh, my lobes are puffy. These ears are fat, like yeah, I mean there's a thickness to them. Yeah, so barbers are deflated.
Speaker 6: She says that she fills her ears as a barometer for her other filler.
Speaker 2: So it's like when the hourglass runs out.
Speaker 3: When her ears go flat, it's time to do. That's what Cruise does.
Speaker 6: Has he ever consulted on that?
Speaker 7: Oh? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Is he not here? I don't think so? Or is he moving Jen's stuff downstairs?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 8: I think they've all partake participated in helping.
Speaker 6: Out with that.
Speaker 3: They took her stuff. I don't know if it's gone. Oh it's in a bag.
Speaker 6: O sweet, you know, to a stick?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Very good, very good. So Diane's gonna get her eyebrows done. Cruise is getting his ears done.
Speaker 3: It's very busy.