Speaker 1: All right, I'm about th Troit testing baby de Troy. Zach asked me if I was gonna give Kevin crap today, And well, Zach, if you want to come on in, you can come in studio for this one. He goes, hey, see what Kevin's wearing right now? And I said, what's that? He goes another man's name on his back, and he knows that I focus on the front, Bro, not the bet. He knows it. He knows that I like to give crap. But I'm gonna say this, Zach, I'm not gonna give Kevin crap because he can get away with it. We can't. Why because we are unathletic white dudes, and Kevin can get away with it because he's an athletic black man.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, Bro, you can wear whatever you want to wear. I'm not the person that's gonna go around saying that grown me and can't wear jerseys.
Speaker 1: I'm not that person. I'm gonna weare whatever hell I want to wear. Do you think I could pull off a basketball jersey? You wear a hookahs, you can do whatever you know.
Speaker 3: Here, here's my here's my caveat with that, though, I don't mind the jersey as long as you have a shirt on under it. The guys that wear the jerseys with nothing their armpit, hair sticking all out the sides.
Speaker 1: No, you're not about to check in and play twenty. You got to Patrick ewing it. Back in the old days, Patrick was the only guy with the shirt on or of that. But I will say I will say this though, Shannon, and let me ask you this. I think guys can pull off football jerseys, uh, hockey jerseys, and maybe maybe baseball jerseys. Guys cannot wear basketball jerseys if they're if they're on a unathletic Uh. Where are the rules from? What are you talking about? I want to see I want to see Zach in a Caid Cunningham jersey. I would look fire, but it would be it would be kind of weird. Bro. Like I'm not I'm not a basketball player, Like I'm more of a hockey guy. So I look and those are bigger jerseys. But like the basketball jerseys, they cover my love handles. And I'm not trying to see the flats. You know, they're a little bit more fitting. They don't grow big, and if you go big on it, then it looks really awkward.
Speaker 2: I mean, are there like okay, Shannon Anna and Lydia Byaka. Are there certain things like guys shouldn't wear like it's a base basketball jersey one of those things. Or if a guy comes and tries to talk to you, or like say west ad One, would you look at him kind of crazy, like what are you wearing right now?
Speaker 3: No, that doesn't bother me so much. Like if you're like, first off, you can pull off anything, really anything that a lot of guys couldn't. But yeah, there there's stuff that guys wear that I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, Oh, divas, guys should not wear.
Speaker 3: Unless Colorado, unless you live in Colorado.
Speaker 1: And I'll give you another one too. No guy, except for the catcher on a baseball team, should wear a hat backwards. I'm sorry, you cannot wear a backwards.
Speaker 3: No, I disagree with that one. I say, you can't wear your sunglasses on your half?
Speaker 1: That drives me. How about when they put it on the back.
Speaker 2: Of the head, I know, upside down?
Speaker 1: How do you get there? For me, it's a fanny pick, but like not across your body but around your waist. I'm like a Disney dad, you can pull that off. I'm hot. For you all right? Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six sixty five sixty five four eight. What are things that guys can't pull off? Kate? What's up?
Speaker 4: Kate?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 5: Cam? Who are you cause?
Speaker 1: Playing as today? I'm representing Detroit Pistons.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Come on, he is Jalen Durant eleven and two. Look at this guy? Look how look how sexy he looks, although he doesn't with a hoodie on, he's cool with it. Kate. He can kind of get away with it. What you got on? Kate? Yeah? What do you got? Kate? What do you What are you wearing? This one? He wants to know.
Speaker 3: I'm wearing a Turkey shirt because I represent Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say this to you, guys should never wear like some of these shirts that I'll see guys wear like. You can't like ugly Christmas waters. You just can't randomly just start wearing ugly Christmas. Tell me randomly it's the season.
Speaker 3: Oh see, I think that that's when guys do that.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't like it. What's up? How you doing? I don't like? What's up? Ken? What's going on with Mojo? What's happening? Man, we're talking about things that guys can't wear.
Speaker 2: No, this with the jerseys, I think you're going off the nineteen eighty five white guy rules that they rewrit the rules a few years ago.
Speaker 1: You just put it. You put a hoodie under the jersey. You're good to go. Good to go. Kevin looks good with the hoodie under the jersey. Yeah you can pull that off, Yeah, Kevin. No, what edition are we on?
Speaker 2: keV knows book like this rule BOOKO rewrites it every day.
Speaker 1: There, I got rules that you got to follow. Here, what's up, Cam? How you doing?
Speaker 4: Hay Er? First of all, like third time, long time. I always forget to say it.
Speaker 1: Man, keV.
Speaker 4: I've been waiting for that shout out for a long time.
Speaker 1: I gotta be honest a baby, So I was just.
Speaker 4: Gonna say that when my husband and I first met twenty something years ago, he used to wear a fanny pack and it didn't bother me. If I'm being completely honest, And you know I fell for him that I was in my early twenties. He's a little bit older than I am, but his friends made fun of him so much that he stopped using it. But now the man cannot find his wallet a fanny pack.
Speaker 2: As a man, we have things too, right, I got keys, I got a cell phone.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna ask some Chad Steak.
Speaker 2: I got a wallet, and I don't want to have the big, stupid bulky pockets all the time, Cargo, I.
Speaker 1: Hate you for guys.
Speaker 3: Very few guys. Like I said, Kevl, pull it off very if you guys could, and same thing with butt flair.
Speaker 1: But flair anything any writing writing on your butt?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't want to.
Speaker 1: Juicy any pockets. What's up? How you doing? Becky? Socks with sandals? Socks with sandals? I kind of like that. I was gonna say, with sandals? Are we good with slides? keV got on slides right in the winter. I guess sacks and slides.
Speaker 3: But socks with handles?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's about the stands? Where s How do you even do that with socks? Alex? What's up? Alex? Is mo Joe in the morning, Good morning morning, Alex. I just had to call to tell.
Speaker 4: You, Mojo that you are absolutely crazy.
Speaker 1: Uh, guys in backwards.
Speaker 3: Hats are so hot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't care if I am mad at my husband if heaturing that thing around she.
Speaker 1: Said, she said, he turning around. She turned around exactly Do you like it from the back, don't you there? Alice? Is that what you're saying? Hopefully your kids are not in the car? Hold on, Jenna, what's up? Jenna?
Speaker 3: Sweater vest with a short sleeve button up shirt.
Speaker 1: Whoa, no, no, she.
Speaker 3: Didn't like it and backwards hats are hot?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, all right, we're wearing a sweater vest, sweater sweater. Kids going to Catholic school kids, all those kids are murder dame prep. What's going on in Paris? Are you doing to? What's going on?
Speaker 5: Team?
Speaker 1: Good morning to everybody? What's happening?
Speaker 5: Not much what you guys were talking about, but you say, well, guys shouldn't win. But Kevin, I'm like, you have things in my my bag which I bought, like a coach bag which is a now designer fanny pack and I wear one going back forth to work. But I just have things in my things in my bag that I need, you know, wallet, keys, so phone, things with nature, you know, and then it hurts my my my pelvis when I sit down there. You know, I'll make a designer. And I've been wearing for the past five years.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you. Let me ask did you feel called out a moment ago when we said guys in fanny packs is not a good thing, and that's why you called.
Speaker 5: Us Mojoe, I did, I did.
Speaker 1: I gotta show myself out.
Speaker 5: I got to I'm one of those guys, but I uh, you know, I wear it probably though, you know, probably.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of guys going to to work today that are right now going, damn it. Why did I? Guys may he said, gentleman, you're listening to the Amazing Ya