Speaker 1: One oh one point three kd w B.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: Literally put his phone down two seconds. Agree.
Speaker 1: I got a couple of things here. I want to run by you. This is really cool. Super Bowl weekend is this weekend. And somebody wrote in her name's Rebecca, and she sent an email and she said, I drove for I did Uber super Bowl weekend when it was here in Minnesota. Super Bowl like what seven years ago? Eight years ago? So so here's some of the stories she told in one weekend of driving for Uber for the Super Bowl. I drove one of the directors of the super Bowl production team from his hotel to a party, and I heard him on the phone talking about Pink and how she's gonna what she's gonna wear while she's sang the national anthem. He used her legal name of Alicia, but I knew who he was talking about. She was super sick that year but still did an amazing rendition. I picked up one couple here from New York. The only hotel they could get was in Lino Lakes at a comfort in for eight hundred dollars a night.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, I'm thinking about, Like Lino Lakes isn't near by. He's twenty five minutes of yeah from where the super Bowl was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if not thirty. I dropped one guy off at a party. When I did, I saw Guy Fieri going into the party. That was my only real celebrity siding of the weekend, but the place was loaded with celebrities. I saw a shack down to the airport down in Eden Prairie.
Speaker 3: Really, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I ran up and said, hey, could I get a picture with you? And he was so nice. He was so nice. Monday morning, I drove a bunch of people to the airport and just about every single one of them was hungover or still a little drunk. One guy who looked about my dad's age had me stopped three times between his hotel in Egan and the airport so he could puke. Wow, yikes. I drove about twenty five hours that weekend, made twelve hundred dollars, and I heard a lot of fun stories from people in my car. Fun experience, and I'm glad I did it. Have a great weekend from Rebecca. Thanks Rebecca, Thanks pretty Rebecca. I like your car. How long You've been a brideshare driver for about four years now? I really enjoy it. Isn't it hard to become a ridhore drivers?
Speaker 2: Not for me.
Speaker 5: I used Upside, the free app that gives your cash back for every gallon of gas you buy.
Speaker 1: You get free gas cash. I can't do it. You're so good that you.
Speaker 4: Guys have that memoriz like obviously, yeah, we hear it a lot, but I just tune out all of all of our If.
Speaker 5: You get into an APT big and small, you gotta call a dog at top Dog Law.
Speaker 1: All right, give me the money.
Speaker 3: We remember the Upside app and Top Dogs. Yeah, so you need job.
Speaker 1: That's that's exactly right. Hey, we got brand new music. It is from Somber. He performed on the Grammy Awardsy of the Night, Best part of part of the Best New Artists Montage. So good. This is called home Wrecker on KDWB. Brand new music. It's by Somber. It's brand new. It is called home Wrecker on KDWB.
Speaker 5: So good.
Speaker 1: I could you like that? That was really good? I like that better than his other songs on the radio. What he's only got like one friends and I like those too, But that was really good.
Speaker 4: I liked it because it was upbeat and the songs that I know of his are very sad.
Speaker 6: Well, the one he performed at the Grammy is twelve to twelve is a little more upbeat, like that vibe.
Speaker 5: Too, although I watched the like an unplugged performance of his is kind of acoustic and his voice is much different live than it is, like it's a lot of processing on the tracks.
Speaker 1: Interesting artist. I'm looking around at everybody's wearing red today. It is National Wear Red Day today, so we're all wearing a red or some form of shade or pattern of red. And we found out for you a National Heart and Stroke Awareness Month is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it's well, National Red Day is for heart and stroke awareness, but it's also just heart month in general.
Speaker 3: For the month of February.
Speaker 1: Well, that makes sense because it is the month of love. Also, go online really quick. It's kind of a fun little thing. Speaking of about the Month of Love. I put up a bunch of different jewelry items from wedding day diamonds and go pick which one you want for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're buying it for me, So if I comment you, I'll show up.
Speaker 1: You'll have it. Know you got your own Valentine. But if you like one go pick one's kind of fun. There's some beautiful things on there, and then send it to your partner. You can send one to regular guy and say, hey, regular guy, buy me this over blending day dimes.
Speaker 3: I'll take number three. I like the little flower is cool, is it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I like those little flower erins, so I'll I'm looking forward to that. Number seven is really pretty too. That's see.
Speaker 3: If I ever do become.
Speaker 6: An engaged woman, I do think that I would like a diamond that's unique like that. It's the one that's got like some pink.
Speaker 1: It is kind of cool, is it? I love that? Yeah? Go check it out on Dave Ryan, Katie w Be on the Gram. It's also Black History Month, so Vaughan's going to do a little salute for a Black History artist. Coming up next on KDWB, hangout for that one. I think we have Cardi B tickets for you. Later this hour, we will be back one hour commercial free, no commercials. Coming up next on Katie Pray. We are back live one hour commercial free on the Dave Bryan in the Morning Show. Also on YouTube. You can chase out on YouTube. It's National bubble Gum Day or blow a Bubble Day. So we're all sitting here chewing bubble gum and trying to blow the biggest bubble. And Vat has never in his life blown a bubble before, never never learned how to blow bubble.
Speaker 5: Bailey was like, I can teach it. I was like, I promise you. So many people have tried and I just can't do it. The gum came out of my mouth.
Speaker 6: And Bailey's really salty because she's chewing more gum right now because she said that the bubble gum brand that Dave got us doesn't blow as good of bubbles as this icebreaker stuff that she has, So now she's chewing that gum to show us how big of a bubble she can make with that.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 4: Well, first you got to get the crystal shoot or break down here.
Speaker 1: You can't blow a bubble with crystally sugary gum. You got to take your time, take a time. We're going to play Vaunt's Black History moment, and then when we come back, I want some solid evidence that you know what you're talking about. I do know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Okay, I've gotten in trouble for blowing bubbles in school so this is it?
Speaker 1: Okay, I can't wait to find out. Huh. Let's do the Black History moment. I'm Katie will be just ahead of Cardi b takeing. It's coming up in about thirty minutes. Had no phone screen or Friday Love to get you on the radio coming up.
Speaker 9: Let's give flowers to the voices that changed the games. So it's time to celebrate another artist on funds Black History Month Moment on KADWP.
Speaker 5: It's time to get flowers to another influential black artists. A matter of fact, today we're going to do a black group. The R and B group New Edition, Bobby Brown, Ralph Tresvant, Frondie Devaux, Michael Bivens, Ricky Bell, and Johnny Gill all got together in the late seventies thanks to music producer more Ree Star giving in their first big break after coming in second place at a talent show. Some of the boys were barely ten years old at the time, but Maurice helped them record what became their debut album, New Edition. Realized Maurice was taking advantage of their funds after returning home from their first tour, and they each only received one dollar and eighty seven cents apiece, so they parted ways with Maurice Starr, who responded by going on to create New Kids on the Block. Bobby Brown eventually left the group to pursue a solo career. This and rumors that Ralph Tresvan was leaving the group as well, made New Editions future uncertain, so Johnny Gill was brought into the group and New Addition's most commercially successful album at that point was made. Eventually, the members of New Edition had arguably achieved greater success with their own side projects than they had as a group, and as time went on, the group started to part ways, with Bell Biv Deevaux forming their own groups.
Speaker 1: B ET produced a three.
Speaker 5: Episode mini series called The New Edition Story that captures so much more of these guys' iconic story and upbringing. If you watch it, you'll see the guys who eventually became voice to Men found their inspiration after meeting New Addition backstage at a show looking.
Speaker 1: For Will Smith.
Speaker 5: So let's give it up for legends and arguably the blueprint for the modern boy band.
Speaker 1: New Edition in today's Black History Month moment.
Speaker 9: Celebrating the voices that shifted culture forward, Paul mavon mon ADWB.
Speaker 1: So then we said, well, what new Edition songs should we play? There's several like if it is in love, why do I feel this way? That is He's day on my mind. But I think we'll all agree the best new Edition song was when they were about I don't know, thirteen years old. They're so fresh face and so cute cool it now the best new Edition song. It's old though, Rich is going to be pissed. New Edition on the Black History Month spotlight love the song. Okay, really quick, show off that you can blow bubble. I mean, we are on YouTube live on Dave Ryan TV, but this is also the radio, so it's not the most entertaining thing to hear somebody blow bubble or chewing gum or chewing gum.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, it's National bubble Gum Day, by the way, So really quick, let me explain why you're in the spotlight here.
Speaker 1: So I said, I'll bring in bubble gum. I stopped at the Holiday station store and I got bubble gum, which, by the way, holid bubble gum is not as good as it used to be. It used to be squishy, soft, and now it's hard like Bazooka. Joe and Bailey said, what is here?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: What does it call the game? Eyebreaker's bubble gum is better, and so you see trying to prove that and you're really not get anywhere.
Speaker 3: It does seem like very thin.
Speaker 1: Bubble, very thin. Yeah, bubble Gun's gonna be thick er. Okay, you're doing fine, You're doing okay with it.
Speaker 3: It's not bad.
Speaker 1: Okay, Bailey knows how to pushels buttons. All right. If you're watching on Dave Ryan TV, I'm sure that was probably the last time that you will watch. There will be no.
Speaker 3: More uh way easier to blow these bubbles, though.
Speaker 1: I understand we're gonna do no phone screener Friday coming up in a few seconds though right now, show one on one point three kd WB. It's definitely an all over the place kind of a Dave's Dirt Day. Today, we'll start off with some of the not so good stuff, with the authority saying the latest update with Savannah Guthrie's mother, to anyone that may be involved, do the right thing. This is an eighty four year old drama that needs vital medication for her well being. They found blood and they determined it is her mother's blood, I believe on the front door or on the porch. So not only an abduction, but apparently a violent abduction just sick in every way. You just can't imagine anybody stealing another human and I don't want to even say much less because you know, stealing a child or a thirty four year old guy or whatever is all terrible, but a frail, eighty four year old woman. Here is the FBI. While we advise and recommend from a law enforcement perspective, any action taken on any ransom is ultimately decided by the family. There's a fifty thousand dollars reward, which honestly doesn't seem like that much. It doesn't. It's like, I mean, I don't know. That would definitely draw somebody out if they knew something, but it just seems like, Okay, somebody could have done better than that.
Speaker 6: Okay, Dave, what is it that Lindsay von competes in in the Olympics. Is it's alpai alpine skiing. Okay, So we've talked about it before, how she was doing like some training runs recently and she had a big crash she tore her acl well. Yesterday she instagrammed a gym training video that I'm not giving up, working as hard as I can to make it happen. Thinking to my team and everyone for your incredible support. And so today will be Lindsay's first opportunity to make a training run at eighty miles per hour.
Speaker 1: The crazy, Oh crazy, you're on the freeway going sixty. Think about twenty miles an hour faster than that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so wow.
Speaker 6: The women's downhill is scheduled for this Sunday, and I feel like, you know, this is her comeback at age forty one. I think she I think the last time she competed was twenty, like eighteen. I want to try it did a great depression, David. No, she's competed quite a few times. But yes, she's forty one years old, and so she's trying to make a little comeback and NBCAC has been really riding for it for her. So and I want to see her too, because she's from the Twin City.
Speaker 1: No, there's always so many great stories in the Olympics, and that's one of the things. It's like, Okay, well here's this person's backstory. Oh, this person's backstory, and that's a really cool backstory.
Speaker 4: There's actually quite a few people from Minnesota are competing in the Olympic.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The Star Tribune shared a post yeah of everyone that there's a ton of of course, it's like classic like hockey, tons of hockey players, line, biathlon.
Speaker 4: Cross country skiing, Yeah, curling, lots of lots.
Speaker 3: Of you compete in cross country skiing, Dave.
Speaker 1: What do you mean how do you compete? It's a race?
Speaker 3: Really, I guess I thought it was just like a casual stroll.
Speaker 1: Oh god, No, it's like they're sprinting there and they'll go I don't have the numbers exactly, but they'll go like fifty miles or something like wow. And again I could be wrong about that. There's the long like the marathon across Tuffy scheme that maybe fifty miles. Then there's the sprints that are like, you know, four thousand meters or whatever.
Speaker 3: Give me like speed walking?
Speaker 1: Yeah to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want to shout out too. I'm sorry about the Olympics. Alicia lewis from Caro Levin. She's out in Milan right now. They sent her out there to cover the Olympics. And she's been doing great coverage. But she posted something on her Instagram story about learning how to use a bidet out there, and it made the Italian news.
Speaker 3: What because it wasn't a B day?
Speaker 2: Was it right?
Speaker 6: Wasn't?
Speaker 3: Because it was so Dave, maybe you'll understand this.
Speaker 6: So it was like basically what looked like a separate toilet next to it, and so she was trying to get people to explain like, is this a bidet? Is this how it works? But to me it kind of just looked like something for men to use topee in because it did not look like any form of like water would be able to shoot up into the area you need it too.
Speaker 3: But I don't know, I've never been to those parts of EU episodes.
Speaker 1: Cool Today's are really common over there, and they're really like, it's I don't know, they're just weird to change my life irdat I do.
Speaker 4: Indeed, I'm joining forty seven percent of Americans who don't care who wins the Super Bowl. Twenty nine percent are rooting for the Seahawks, sixteen percent are pulling for New England, but the majority of Americans say I don't care.
Speaker 3: Wow, I thought you'd choose the Seahawks because you like their.
Speaker 4: Well, I do like their outfits better, and honestly, like, I'll just kind of root for whoever's winning because I'll be like, oh look, or just you know, I'll be like, yeah, that was a good kick. Oh they ran real fast. Good job, buddy, one of those. But I don't really care. Okay, yeah, I don't really care either. I don't.
Speaker 1: I just don't like the Patriots, So I don't like the Seattle. I don't dislike either team, but I'm so bored with the Patriots, So Seattle. It is my favorite dirt story.
Speaker 5: So we all know fifty Cent is shady af he's one of the people that produced the Diddy documentary.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's shady, he's shady troll.
Speaker 1: Well both, I mean, I think he's a shady pretty is Diddy.
Speaker 3: Fifty just speaks the truth.
Speaker 5: So fifty Cent has a Super Bowl ad out for door Dash, and I'm gonna play it and then I'm gonna tell you how there's shade, shade, and more shade all throughout the ad.
Speaker 10: Here's the Club. It's coming to my attention that everyone's calling me a troll. Some said even King of trolls. First of all, I'm flatter, but I'm dumb with all it. I would never do a deal with Door Dash. You play literally delivered beef when millions of people are watching.
Speaker 11: I mean I want to do something like that. It's all about time and I'm always on time. Oh that's tell comes a co incidence. No matter what kind of beef you have going on this weekend, remember Dash delivers. And you know what goes great with beef A bottle of this beautiful breast and conye age four years, fifteen months, who's kicking count?
Speaker 5: So if you watch the document or watch the ad, he pulls out a box a bag of cheese puffs, which is supposed to be Diddy, who's puffy, and he's like, can't be too deliberate. He says, oh, look at that Combs because his name is Sean Combs, pulls out a clock and says, always on time. That's a reference to jaw Rules song always on time because fifty cent and jow Rule have hip hop beef. And then the thing he said about four months or fifty months or whatever, that's how long Diddy setenced for.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I understand that, And that's why.
Speaker 5: He keeps talking about so me deliver beef, because there's all the beef he has.
Speaker 1: And the fact that door Dash let him do that is an iconic door Dash let him Wow. That is crazy, all right. That is Dave's dirt on KDWB. Will have more for you coming up in a little bit on the show. We'll have tickets for Cardi b within about another twenty minutes. But right now, let's get into one of the highlights of the Friday morning show, and that is called No Good Phone Screener Friday. And here's the way it works. You call and you get on the radio to talk about whatever you want. Normally, you call a radio station they are talking about a particular subject, like I don't know cross country skiing, and you'll call and you'll say, Hi, my name is Becky calling from Invergrove Heights. I want to talk about my son is in cross country. We're not doing that. We don't care what you're going to talk about. We are just interested in getting you on the radio. We're not going to screen your call in advance. You're gonna call six five, one, nine to eight nine kd WB. Let it Ring, Let it Ring. And ring and ring for like as long as it takes, because we don't pick up until you are live on the radio. Now with some rules. There are some simple rules. First of all, no shout outs, no like I want to give a shout out to my kid her birthday. We do those later. We love doing that. No swearing, of course. No plugging your business or your Instagram. No plugging an event the one this weekend. I know there's like a community theater this weekend. No, we're not doing that. And you've got to be at least sixteen years old to be on no phone screen or Friday. If you break any of the rules, you'll hear this sound and you'll be disconnected. You all ready? Yes, also have a.
Speaker 5: Plan, have a plan and let us know if you're fresh meat. Oh you never caught a no phone screener just because?
Speaker 1: Yeah Friday? Okay, thanks Van, It's Katie. Would you be hello, you're on the air. You're up first. What's your name?
Speaker 12: This is Valerie?
Speaker 1: Hi, Valerie?
Speaker 12: What's up in Prairie Flash, North Metro?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 12: So I used to do cross country running cross country skiing is something ninety but I'm super excited about the winner Olympics starting, So thanks for curt events.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Nice, Yeah, the Olympics.
Speaker 1: The Olympics starts tonight on Kerry Levin. Yes, make you feel like proud to be.
Speaker 2: On American Yeah.
Speaker 12: I feel like I should attempt some sks I saw they had because I've done hockey right like all my life because Minnesota. Yeah right, and I don't know, I'm I'm curious. I was really good at cross country running. I wonder how I would be at cross country skiing.
Speaker 1: Well, you should try it. It is delightful and it's fun to get out in the snow and do something a little bit different. I agree. I tried it.
Speaker 3: It wasn't for me, but I would try it again.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, you're up next on no phone screen or Friday. Hi, what's your name? Hello, This is.
Speaker 13: Mister Edwards, your favorite substitute teacher.
Speaker 4: Well, can we watch a movie today?
Speaker 13: Well, we didn't watch a movie today, but earlier in the week we watched The Magic school Bus and that was a good time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. How old are the kids that you're teaching?
Speaker 13: The kids were in sixth grade, and surprisingly they liked The Magic school Bus.
Speaker 1: Guys, very cool.
Speaker 13: Yep, So I've had a great week. I just wanted to call and just say, you know, I'm having a great week and substitute teaching, and I hope everybody out there is having a great week as well, and staying warm. And the weather's warming up, so I hope everybody gets out there and does some fun stuff this weekend. It just enjoys the beautiful weather.
Speaker 1: Well, mister Edwards, the good news here is to reward you for what you're doing. I've left the bottle of corposser and the teacher's lounge y shiny apple. Thank you, Edwards.
Speaker 13: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Good day by all right, Katie, But no phone screen for Friday. You're up next. What's your name?
Speaker 14: I'm Doug.
Speaker 1: What's up, Doug?
Speaker 14: I have a question for days.
Speaker 1: I'm ready.
Speaker 14: I usually listen to a certain public radio show on Sunday evenings, and at the end of every show, they always the host always says that all great radio hosts have a signature sign off. So my question for Dave is the only thing I regularly hear him say, is we're running late.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't really have a signature sign off. Back when I was first new radio, I would say I'm beaming out, and I would play the Star Trek beaming out sound. Let me see if I can dig it up here, hold on, show exactly what sound it is like. And this is when you first got into radio, when I first was in morning radio.
Speaker 3: I'm beaming out.
Speaker 1: Wow, imagine bringing that back all these years later.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 4: On my Saturday show, I always throw it off to vant Leak.
Speaker 1: That's my sign off.
Speaker 6: It was like I'm leaving you with vont Leak. Everybody, I say, I hope you have a great rest of your weekend. I say I on Sundays at like six.
Speaker 1: Ish, Yeah, I say, have a beautiful and blessed rest of your Saturday. Oh cute. So here's here's Doug what I used to do back in the day on the radio when I'd say, like, okay, well it's the Dave Ryan Show and it's time for me to make way for Charlie McGrath coming up next. But as so in the meantime, I'm beaming out.
Speaker 3: It's a long version.
Speaker 15: Yeah, have a great weekend, every body. Thanks for listening to Las Vegas his number one hit music station. Tail you see and I'll see on Monday I'm beaming out cluck.
Speaker 3: Did you ever call it cluck?
Speaker 1: No, we call it k lock. Okay, yeah, should I bring back the beaming out thing, Doug?
Speaker 14: Yeah I think you could.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, write that down, Jenny. All right, no phone screen or Friday. Hello, what's your name?
Speaker 12: Hi?
Speaker 8: My name is the Beach. This is my first time on here. Oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Here you are here, you are What are we going to talk about?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 16: I just want to say, go luck to everybody, have a great day, have a great rest of everything. Also, please tell my moms not taking for today.
Speaker 1: Mom, don't take her to school. First of all, take her take her over to take her over to Cariboo. Yeah, and then take her down to Nick Universe. Okay, I'll go to I Hop first. Yeah, okay, get a short stack the short Nick Universe, and then let you pick out anything you want to Yeah. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Okay, she says, Okay, Hey, thanks for calling, have a great day.
Speaker 1: Bye. Okay, that was adorable. We'll pretend. Yes, okay, no phone screener, Friday. What's your name?
Speaker 8: Katie Caine, Katie Kane?
Speaker 1: What's up, Katie Kane?
Speaker 8: What's up? I'm the Minnesota girl. But I want to try some spoken word on you.
Speaker 3: Oh, some spoken word, Yes, get it to us. Here we go, all right.
Speaker 2: Through the winds.
Speaker 7: I hear boys calling live, free, love each other, sister, brother, father, mothers, stranger, foe, Open locked doors to your hearts and souls and see the realness that there isn't you in me. Let it be following words the whispered breast I dropped on my knees. No, I love everyone that my eyes see automatically to have proven that you don't feel the way I believe. Better to be alone than flow on waters, over rapids, splashing trunks of trees, branches, curse and humanity for the loss of dignity and self respect. We're supposed to treat each other with love. I fear the end might be near. What is going on where treating others like they don't belong?
Speaker 2: Open your hearts.
Speaker 7: We're supposed to be free. Take those shields off your eyes internally, do not look onto another is what's you see? Think there's another person.
Speaker 2: Looking back at me?
Speaker 1: Wow? Do you perform this? Do you perform this anywhere else?
Speaker 7: I'm trying to get back into it. I've been performance and writing since I was eleven. I'm forty six years old and I write about equality.
Speaker 3: It's nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you should definitely like check out like open mics and perform you know at those for sure.
Speaker 1: You can replace that Seacrest. Guy. Seacrest is on the radio every day from ten until two. He's boring. I'm going to talk to you off the air about getting you that Seacrest job.
Speaker 3: Okay, you cannot say I can't.
Speaker 1: Why can't I say that?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Get out of here? Kitty King in the morning?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, all right, next one, you're on no phone screen or Friday? What's your name?
Speaker 2: James?
Speaker 1: What's up, James? How are you good?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 2: Good? Earlier I heard Bond said that, Yeah he never blew bubbles never, you know, I I was surprised by that because, you know, bubbles was back in color and he's asking about them.
Speaker 1: What bubbles is? You said you never blew bubbles. Bubbles is back in town. He's been asking about you. Oh shut up, James of the day, Thank you, James, James proud of himself. Yeah, okay, all right, no phone screen or Friday? What's your name?
Speaker 3: I don't think you've hit You're right?
Speaker 1: I didn't hit a button. Okay, now I have Katie, would be no phone screen for Friday. What's your name? Lauri Peters, Hi, Laurie, what's up?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 7: I watched said to watch His and His, Yes, and we watched it spoil it.
Speaker 8: Didn't like it, but I loved it.
Speaker 12: Okay, But so what's the next thing that we need to watch?
Speaker 1: That's really good question. Yeah, I watched. I watched one call. It's just a movie. It's called Southern Fried Lies, and that was pretty good. But it's not a series, so it didn't have like the the entertainment value of His and Hers, which I really like. I don't know what to watch next. I want to say, it's called Behind Her Eyes? Is the next one. People on TikTok were like, yeah, that's what it's called.
Speaker 5: If you liked His and Hers and the thriller mistery plot twist of that one, then watch Behind Her Eyes.
Speaker 1: It's on Netflix two.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 13: And then there's another one that you guys should watch.
Speaker 1: It's her fault, All her, all her fault.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I suggested that one too, where the girl's kid goes missing. Yes, yes, that's on Peacock. I had that on my radar a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: It's really really yeah, thank you very much, Katie Wi you be no phone screen or Friday. You can call to be on the radio and talk about whatever you want to six' five one nine to eight nine k d. Wub what's your? Name? Hi I'm Mar, Hi Mar? Mar what's?
Speaker 2: UP i also look like to do a dramatic reason as?
Speaker 1: Possible sure, PLEASE.
Speaker 4: I like big butts AND.
Speaker 8: I cannot lie you other, brothers Not.
Speaker 1: Tony when a girl walks, in what an?
Speaker 2: Idiot, Anyway.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry she's doing a dramatic.
Speaker 1: Reading it's a funny. BIT i get, it BUT i. DON'T i don't have fifteen. MINUTES i think it's a funny, bit BUT i wanted to use that hockey horn really. BAD. O let me use the hockey, Horn Katie, wedb no phone screen Or. Friday what's your? Name? Hello no phone screen Or. Friday, hi what's your? Name?
Speaker 8: Ny It's, Amanda, Hi.
Speaker 1: Amanda.
Speaker 12: Hey, YEAH i just wanted to a Happy friday doing some kid drop off of. School SO i just wanted to stop in and say we listen to your show every.
Speaker 1: Morning, well thank you very. MUCH i appreciate.
Speaker 9: That.
Speaker 1: Kids that's. Great katie w you be no phone screen Or. Friday what's your morning morning?
Speaker 2: Show how are we doing?
Speaker 1: It that doing goodhead Good.
Speaker 2: DAVE i just want to say real, quick scrolling and scrolling doing my death, scroll And i'm really just so happy that you decided to post your vintage the magic skit ON i think it Was. Instagram which one was that you were doing magic cards with your. Assistant you were doing the upside down magic, tricks you, like flip the camera upside. Down it must have been old because LIKE i oh, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yea, yeah, yeah, yeah, yah yeah, yeah, okay, yes that was from nineteen ninety. Three it took me a. Second, yeah me And lee Vols vic did a. Commercial it's On. Instagram oh, Yeah, liam we hung upside, down so everything that we dropped fell up in the air AND i poured coffee and it went up in the. Air so, YEAH i GOT i see what you're. Saying, yeah thank you. Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah so because it's ninety, three you, know it's a little bit.
Speaker 13: Older i'm born in ninety, seven But.
Speaker 2: I've been listening since ninety. NINE i just want to say thank you for.
Speaker 5: That hitting.
Speaker 2: Nostalgia usually it takes some old Tiny christmas lights or you know that old grandma how it. Smells, yes but, NO i just got that nice nostalgic hit On. Instagram SO i love you, MAN i love all you. Guys have a great.
Speaker 1: Day we love you, back. Man that's. Cool that means a. LOT i really appreciate.
Speaker 4: That guys like born in ninety seven started listening ninety, NINE.
Speaker 3: I was too see.
Speaker 6: That if you want to see it for, yourself it's on The Dave Ryan show. Instaground.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah we just posted it a week, ago so it's not far. Down it's commercial that we did to promote the radio show back in ninety, three And i'd first gotten here and we flew out To San francisco and the it was, basically we would hang upside down from a set that was built upside, down but we filmed it upside, down so it looked like it was right side. Up but the funny thing is when you film yourself hanging upside, down your facial features all go to the top of your, face and so we looked. Funny our hair felt looked, funny our clothes would hang. Funny so we had to tape our clothes to our. Shoulders oh so.
Speaker 3: That's why you look a little. Buffer everything was, hanging.
Speaker 1: And then our cheeks are, like instead of where they should, be their way up by our. Forehead and it's just it was miserable and we really thought that. People we thought this commercial is going to put the show on the. Map and people hated that. Commercial oh, NO i don't get.
Speaker 7: It that.
Speaker 1: Commercial Stupid, dave, stupid bring Back Steve, cochran that's, Stupid, Lee why don't you fire that New Dave ryan? Guy and it was a. Bomb but now all these years, later people are, like, no that's. Cool all, right we'll do a couple of more phone calls, Here, bailey you're gonna get these phone calls on tire no.
Speaker 4: Phone screen For. Friday what's your, Name, Mollie, mollie.
Speaker 1: What do you want to talk? ABOUT i am really.
Speaker 12: Curious what is your favorite ways of eating?
Speaker 2: Potato?
Speaker 1: Oh, man waffle? FRIES i, know waffle.
Speaker 3: Fries that's a good.
Speaker 1: One, YEAH i would.
Speaker 4: Say, also, fries fries are my favorite any kind of, fry, Truly, Jenny.
Speaker 3: I'm the same fries for, Sure.
Speaker 1: Like a roasted garlic potato is. Nice, oh fancy over, here and, geez what about you.
Speaker 12: Truffle trouble fried.
Speaker 1: At yard house so?
Speaker 3: Good have you ever had trouble? Fries dave, Ye, no you probably. Have you just don't. Remember you have not lived some trouble.
Speaker 1: Fied. Yeah, hey we're gonna go to this call no phone screen On.
Speaker 4: Friday what's your?
Speaker 10: Name?
Speaker 1: Hi this Is, Amber Hi, amber what do you want to talk?
Speaker 10: About?
Speaker 8: Hi i'm just looking for some advice on a works.
Speaker 3: Conflict ooh, nice what is?
Speaker 13: That?
Speaker 8: SO i got a new job In october and it's like my first, responsible big girl, job and all of my coworkers have been really nice and. Friendly but there is this one girl who just is a mean girl and seems to have a major attitude. Problem And i'm just wondering IF i should respectfully address her attitude or IF i should just continue to let her treat me like crap every.
Speaker 4: Time oh, MAN i, mean if it was, ME i would just respectfully let her treat me like crap for the rest of.
Speaker 3: Time but that's, me, well BECAUSE i didn't get there because she was there, first. Right that's me, Though AND i am a big fat, baby SO i.
Speaker 1: WISH i gave off more of a vibe where it's, like you take me seriously and don't treat me like. Crap AND i THINK i give off a nice vibe and people realize after a, While oh he's, nice let's go ahead and treat him like. Crap, yeah And i've had coworkers do that, Too SO i think you give off a nice. Vibe there is nothing wrong with giving off a nice. Vibe the problem is you're not going to change. Them, yeah they're going to continue to be a whatever they are no matter what you. Do and if you ever call them out on, it you know what they're gonna. Do they're gonna blame it on, you and.
Speaker 3: They're gonna be, meaner maybe too because You, then but you can join the.
Speaker 1: Club you can do little stuff LIKE p and their coffee LIKE p and They so you can do, That, No i'm, serious you. Can you can do things like.
Speaker 3: Why does my coffee look a little?
Speaker 1: Watered if they have, convertible you can go stand on the hood of their convertible and poop in the passenger. Seat so you can do all these little funny things that they won't know. About they're so fun and that's going to wrap, up No, phone spind Your friday On katie Ob so you want to talk about this song we're about to, Play. Jenny we're gonna play The Taylor swift.
Speaker 6: Song So Taylor swift released her album in right, now we're featuring Opal, light which is the second single off of her.
Speaker 3: Album and you know we are The. Twins city is number one hit music.
Speaker 6: Stations so we're going to Play Opa light and the most important part is that she just dropped the brand new music video for it, today so you can check it out At taylorswift dot. Com it'll shoot you right directly to that music, Video, okay and then.
Speaker 1: Coming up next after, this we're gonna Play spill The tea For CARDI. B so this is where you call in and we've done this. Bit we've driven this bit into the ground because it's so. Good, basically we got cardib. Tickets if you want to, win you call up with your best. Gossip let's hear your best. Gossip a rumor about somebody at, school a teacher at, school somebody at your, work somebody that you used to work, with whatever it's family, member give me your best gossip and we do kind of try to stay away From, yeah my boyfriend cheated on me with my. Sister. Whatever we try to stay away from. That but let's be, honest sometimes those are the best. Stories so let's see what. Happens spill The tea For CARDI b sixty five one nine eight NINE ktwgb