Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on a M five to seventy l A Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio while it's.
Speaker 2: The longest running afternoon sports show in the city.
Speaker 3: No congratulations necessary.
Speaker 2: All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is Petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadacres terrible person, He's the worst and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: The pipes, the pipes, the pie.
Speaker 2: Don't miss an episode. We're with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, follow the petros in Money Show wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadacus and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 4: I don't crack. He's the under pressure.
Speaker 1: Great sports talk every damn night, Okay, shucking down at.
Speaker 4: Nine, a lot of man, my bad, that's that's not cool. I'm sk hi.
Speaker 3: My name is Joe Haldunny.
Speaker 5: Can't do it selling, Aronjos, You said it lone.
Speaker 3: To a sensitive being. Pity is not seldom pain.
Speaker 4: Agog with you. Expectrow some money in five seventy ALA Sports Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Still two more pair of tickets to give away for our Inside the Locker Room with Miguel Rojas, presented by Verizon Wireless. A pair of this hour and a pair in the six o'clock hour. Already gave two pair away. We'd love to see you and there it'll be four to five tomorrow. Run a Flex Alert two to five pm, but.
Speaker 2: A live one hour.
Speaker 4: Alert inside the locker room broadcast with Miguel Rojas. If you don't win the tickets and you can't be in there with us, be sure to tune in. Should be a heck of a great time with one of the true heroes of the Dodgers World Series Championship against the Toronto Blue Jason seven games a couple months ago.
Speaker 6: And don't forget then Saturday is Dodger Fan Fast with David Vasse live from Dodger Stadium starting to ten. We would be remiss if we didn't mention that all the great eye would be remitted great interviews and Dodger players and coaches and front office folks. Dodger Fest coverage on Saturday is also brought to you by Verizon Wireless, and we are grateful for their patronage of our station. Some say Matt and I were pivotal in pulling off the Verizon deal. What do we get for it?
Speaker 2: No, mould.
Speaker 6: We still appreciate Verizon Telephone. And now it's time for as we do have a flip top story coming up. We'll have Dead and Alive, We'll have all that stuff. And then David Vasse at seven o'clock live after he did Spectrum Sports and at LA with Tim Kats going up to Santa Barbara to Brad Paisley's compound for another very special night of Dodger talk. The rich get richer. It turns out, so David Vasse at seven you're not gonna want to miss that.
Speaker 3: But between then and now.
Speaker 6: Sorry of it.
Speaker 4: Well, we start with no, I'm so sor right, three things Thursday. It's Thursday. Nobody can't about.
Speaker 6: Three things.
Speaker 4: Uh, start with some audio which thankfully this works in an audio medium as opposed to the video. Now look, if you want to seek it out and check out the video for yourself after, I would recommend that it's pretty cool. One of the big reasons why the NFL is king of all sports is the drama behind each and every play. Twenty two moving bodies dictating success on one side or the other lead to a million storylines and the league's ability and they have been doing this for decades thanks to NFL Films to capture that drama and serve it up the next day or two or three or even weeks later through NFL Films using their many camera angles, all of their micd up audio, all of their press conferences to provide some hindsight as to what could have happened versus what did happen. It's as good as it gets. And here if you missed it from a show that the NFL Films produces called Turning Point. The critical fourth and four in the red zone that failed for the Rams would have given them the lead and perhaps or even some would say, likely.
Speaker 3: I want to change history, Matt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, punch their ticket to the Super Bowl. Absolutely fantastic work here by NFL Films. Eighty ninety seconds here of walking through the most important play as it related to the outcome of the NFC Championship.
Speaker 5: The Rams have driven from their ten foorteenth played McVeigh racing down the sideline, Fortdown.
Speaker 2: Loo, Keith end Zone, Keith Hires.
Speaker 7: It is incomplete, se Yawk's takeover the twelves.
Speaker 2: They have made love and field shape.
Speaker 5: There are just under five minutes ago the Rams still trail thirty one twenty seven day stall outs in the red zone.
Speaker 8: And Julian Love and DeMarcus Lawrence both dropped to cover Kyrien Williams in the flat. This was a miscommunication, as Lawrence was supposed to rush.
Speaker 2: We actually didn't even execute that play well.
Speaker 7: On the fourth down, the resulting coverage confused staff for who I'm forced him to go to his next option.
Speaker 5: They've got seven guys up with the line of scrimmage, so Matthews.
Speaker 2: Thinking I gotta get rid of it quickly.
Speaker 8: Then everybody drops out and ends up basically being a.
Speaker 2: Two man rushlight.
Speaker 3: Where else do I go?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 2: They were bringing a zero, they ended up peeling two guys.
Speaker 3: Can't imagine that's what they were really trying to do, And.
Speaker 4: They kind of looked into having two guys peel on Kiren right there.
Speaker 3: I know that can't be part of their design. It's the fourtuitous bust by them.
Speaker 6: I saw Himcveigh running down the sideline wondering if he thought he had the right call.
Speaker 3: And then he just decided to ride with this quarterback.
Speaker 4: Very cool. It is wild if Dexter Lawrence does not uh, basically not perform what he was asked to perform him he doesn't. If he does his assignment, Iron Williams is wide open, it is a touchdown. But as you heard Mike McDonald's screaming, where's the edge, he didn't get his assignment right. He drops and peels and covers Kyron on a double team with the defensive bag love. The Rams thought that thing was going to be open. It wasn't. You heard Sean McVay say, and that was in the moment right after the game, that he cannot believe that that's what the call was. That someone must have had a you know, a bad read or did not execute what they were supposed to do, and that's why it was covered up. And in fact, Mike McDonald confirmed that and said that, yeah, Dexter wasn't supposed to drop out. He was supposed to rush the passer passer. And here we are, the Seahawks are in the Super Bowl, the Rams are and it's a really cool video and even the audio is great, which is why we played it. So if you want to check that out. Second thing, p I don't think I have been as entertained. And you know what, I'm going to refresh this right now, because it's been a while since I've put this together. It's been a about an hour. So we are now up to yes, five hundred sixty one comments now as opposed to eighty nine retweets and four hundred and seven likes. I believe that's what the kid call the kids called getting ratioed?
Speaker 3: Who got ratioed?
Speaker 4: Bill Polly in the piece of trash trash human talk is taking incoming.
Speaker 3: You called him a garbage human yesterday, Matt.
Speaker 4: He's an old man trash. It has been reported by many reputable sources that he led the charge to keep Bill Belichick out of the Hall of Fame on his first ballot.
Speaker 3: But I heard him on the thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you heard his statement. He has stammered, he has stumbled.
Speaker 6: Can I let me just read you a quick text from one of our listeners is quite insightful. Please in this regard before you go on your rant against poor Bill Pollion fold eighty three year old.
Speaker 9: Bill Polly, brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers.
Speaker 3: We make it easy, I believe, Matt.
Speaker 6: But it is funny that it turns out this Bill guy is a Matt is going after the old again again. A lot of people are going after the old He is not just me. He has crafted an answer suggesting he read a statement on Serious XM's NFL radio that he is not the person responsible for this. In his statement, he claims he voted for Bill, which cannot be verified. And I said yesterday and I said it again today. I do not believe him. I believe he is lying and that he did not vote for Bill Belichick.
Speaker 4: I believe you he is doing damage control after badly misreading the room, likely thinking that people would at the very least have a fifty to fifty read. And some say, yeah, you know Bill and Spygate and Deflake. No, that eight Super Bowl Championships two is a TC six. As a head coach, not getting into the Hall of Fame is embarrassing, so much so that the NFL's Hall of Fame is releasing statements and threats to voters. And some even think they're going to him anyway.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 3: I asked Hartman about that and he said, no way.
Speaker 4: But his son, Brian Pollion, oh that's another. Poleon posted the clip of his father's statement the audio in a quote tweet from Serious XMNFL radio with his father's audio statement a minute fifteen seconds of it, and he quote tweeted, and again, I believe that statement to be a full throated lie, he quote tweeted.
Speaker 3: Not a half throated lie.
Speaker 4: Full throated lie. My father is a public figure and polarizing. I understand and accept that. However, what has happened over the last couple of days is not right. The facts and the truth are important. Now. When I wrote, when I wrote this out, and you know, was scrolling through the comments, there were about about three hundred of them and about you know, forty retweets. There are now five sixty one and eighty nine as it sits on my computer right now. So let me read you. I'm just going to go through what they were when I did it, because I just went straight from the top down.
Speaker 6: I will accept, Matt, that there might be some real singers that you might have missed.
Speaker 4: A f you and your daddy. Your father is a rat and a coward. He could be your father and also a terrible human being. Both can be true. Then a guy put quotes around this statement. I hate facing the consequences of my own actions, So can you make a little tweet for me? Son? Your dad is a salty little bitch. Your daddy is a hope. Your father is a scumbag with a stick up his ass. Eight s Brian, shut up, Broski. Your father is a liar.
Speaker 6: When when do the more positive like, hey, uh, leave this guy alone?
Speaker 3: You know the help?
Speaker 4: You know what, Here's what I'll do. I will I will read a couple more and then I'll just go straight to the to the comments and see if we can find any positivity. Uh, this was in p you know Brian Poli, and he was the head coach at the University of.
Speaker 3: Oh God, I didn't know him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's a nice guy, so I did not know you met him at Stanford?
Speaker 3: Was he at Stanford for a while? I think he was.
Speaker 4: You'll love this. Somebody in the comments wrote, isn't this the same dude that just hired himself? And I was like, huh, So I went and looked. Yeah, he was hired as the vice or the president or the vice president of athletics at John Carroll and they needed to hire a head coach and he's the new head coach.
Speaker 6: Cool John Carroll. This guy Stanford for a couple of years.
Speaker 4: I here you go, So you know him. Uh, your dad's a fraud. Hey, Brian, did you really think this was gonna help? Uh F you and f your weak ass daddy. Uh F you and the dad you wrote in on All right, let's let's scroll to the bottom here and see if.
Speaker 3: What else, I mean, what else needs to be said? Man?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you were asking me if if I could find some positivity.
Speaker 6: I mean, it seems like it's it's not it's gonna be too hard to dig for all.
Speaker 4: Right, here we go, I'm scrolling and I'm just gonna stop right here, and this is what we got. Nah af your pops. Uh let's see. Your father's a jealous, f ing a hole. Hey, Junior, let your dad fight his own battles. To be honest, he deserves more hate. Your dad is a sore loser pos Okay? Uh so, yeah, it seems like there is a is a theme there. Bri Maybe should have just kind of seat this one out. But he's trying for his father, you know, trying for his father. What are you gonna finally pee? Quickly? Your your third thing? Who knew that Cleveland would show up this much on the show, But I guess that's where the center of the football universe is. For whatever reason, Shadoor sanders A.
Speaker 6: Shadoor, Lebron Donovan Spider, Mitchell, Matt you know it's I got a lot going on out there, kid from Akron the museum with Lebron's sweet suit. It's all there. Chadur had seven starts on the season against the Tide for the league worst three win Titans. He did put up three hundred and sixty four passing yards, three touchdowns through the air, an interception, and a rushing touchdown.
Speaker 3: That's pretty you know that's an NFL game, right.
Speaker 4: For whatever reason, Shador has become a cause celect and if we're being honest, cards on the table, face up. I believe there'd be a racial component to it.
Speaker 3: I don't think there is.
Speaker 4: Matt, that's my position, thinking his fortunes were impacted and prevented because of his kind of using the air quotes here, because of his swag, his refusal to conform the conventional league norms like I don't know, giving a crap during your combine interviews? UH going to meet teams at their facilities when requested instead of declining, and if in fact you actually do go, being prepared for the interview with a working knowledge of their playbook that they sent you and asked you to have a working knowledge of so you can answer the questions they raise during those meetings. When a Baltimore team calls and says we're interested in drafting you, not telling them nah, be good. His college tape was was good. I don't know if it was worthy of having his number retired with a thirteen and twelve record and a thirty six fourteen lost to BYU and the Alamobo. But hey, whatever, Scott his number retired. He's a pro bowler. So we got a bunch of negativity surrounding Shadoor. Maybe Dion's unconventional approach having rubbed some the wrong way, like I don't know, having never prepared a single second for any of his NFL Network appearances, one that happened to be a half hour show that had his name on it, where he would interview people postgame despite seemingly having no idea what happened in the game or what that player was able to do performance wise. Yeah, but what's he wearing exactly right? And allowing them to celebrate him Dean Sanders as one of the greats, which he was so some defensive to the idea that prime of his son being singled out for not fitting into the mold of what the NFL wants its quarterbacks to be, and that continues today. Pee apparently, despite in his seven games averaging a fifty six percent completion rate forty ninth in the league, one hundred and seventy five yards per game passing thirty sixth in the league, seven touchdowns in eight games, thirteen less than brock Party threw in nine games. Ten interceptions in eight games, three more than cam Ward the rookie threw in seventeen games. He took twenty three sacks in those eight games. That's five more than Joe Flacco, the Old Man, took in thirteen. Many don't like QB raiding. His sixty eight point one was worse than Geno Smith's eighty four point seven. The guy who led the league in interceptions in sacks was behind fellow rookies Dylan Gabriel, who had an eighty point eight quin yours eighty five point five, Tyler Schuck ninety one point three, and Jackson Dart ninety one point seven, all who took incoming for being drafted ahead of Shador and his QBR of eighteen point nine, the lowest of any starting QB with at least five starts, and I don't know, I think like forever yet many coming to his defense saying the hiring of Todd Monkin is likely going to spell disaster for Shador and he ought to demand to trade or figure out how to get out of Cleveland because Monkin, who helped get Stetson Bennett drafted in the fourth round, Lamar Jackson become an MVP and Baltimore get to the number one seed in the AFC, couldn't possibly have any idea how to help such a burgeoning talent like Shador Sanders. What a terrible hire to bring this guy in who helped create two national championships and a viable quarterback in the NFL for the Georgia Bulldogs and an MVP caliber season twice for Lamar Jackson in Baltimore, Because Wellador is just on a different level. He's he's worthy of so much more than this particular head coach could possibly have to offer.
Speaker 6: I think that's well put Matt, no sarcasm at all, and we'll be right back with a flip top story of the day of some international nature on the Petrosen Money Show on a seventy LA Sports, your home.
Speaker 3: Of the Dodgers and Dodger Talk tonight at seven.
Speaker 1: This is petros and Money on demand, Demand Demand.
Speaker 4: Petro Some Money, seventy LA Sports Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. We mentioned it at a pair per hour for tomorrow's Inside the Locker Room, brought to you by Verizon wire List, So call her ten right now. You want to be in there with us as we spend an hour with World Series champion Miguel Rojas. It is an opportunity for you to join us and join the rest of those Dodger fans packed into our iHeart.
Speaker 6: I don't know if we're gonna pack them that hard man. I mean, I don't want to be like hard pack Pee, you know what I mean. I don't want to pack him like you used to pack your Marlborough lights, just you know what I mean, Like, I don't want it to be uncomfortable for Mickey Rojas, you know.
Speaker 4: Doing packing that tobacco down, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Packing it down so I could really get hard hit the cigarette.
Speaker 4: That that eighth of an inch gets it to light real nice, really getting the cherry flat good drag. That's right, man, and hold on, what are you doing? Don't take a cigarette yet. I gotta turn one over. Man, my lucky lucky. You gotta come on, take my lucky. What's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Bubba square called.
Speaker 4: Ten eight sixty six nine eight seven two five seventy courtesy of our friends at Verizon Wireless, have one more pair to give away in our six o'clock hours. We're going until seven and then David Vesse, you who joined us last hour, will be along off season Dodger talk.
Speaker 2: I'll clip you out, I will put you out to you. This is the flip top story of the day.
Speaker 6: Well, Matt, earlier in the month, we had the story about the World Cup soccer stuff.
Speaker 3: And I know the Super Bowl hasn't been played yet.
Speaker 6: I know that we haven't gotten stuck in the rut of following college basketball teams more closely and really following the NBA because there's nothing else going on.
Speaker 3: We're not there yet.
Speaker 4: We're close, We're close. I don't want to be there yet.
Speaker 6: I can tell you that no, no, And we know we do have the respite, and I'm not sure. Sometimes these things happen without us even noticing, because something will happen locally.
Speaker 3: And we don't care.
Speaker 6: But the Winter Olympics, yeah, we will have the Winter Olympics in about ten days, so that'll be something interesting. Sometimes, Matt, you know, it's hit or miss. Sometimes we get really really into the Olympics, and sometimes it just passes us by, like she keeps on passing me by, like the far side out of Fairfax High School.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I do know exactly what you mean.
Speaker 6: So I hope we can. I'd like to think that we can cover the Olympics close.
Speaker 4: I mean, we got the Dodger spring training, you know, in two and a half weeks, three weeks, so it's we'll see what happened. You know that Zayre Hope starts swinging.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to talk about Oh what about swinging her time?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, look out.
Speaker 6: And anyway, we did talk about the World Cup. It's gonna come in June and it's gonna be huge, and we talked about how to buy a ticket. You first have to enter these draws, these lottery draws, and the draws happen all the time, and they're gonna have more draws and then.
Speaker 3: They shoofle and boofle and shootful and schoo.
Speaker 6: For your name around in the lottery in a gigantic digital bin. And then and only then will you get the right to maybe buy a ticket, like in a month or so from now.
Speaker 3: In fact, yesterday.
Speaker 4: You have the right to give us thousands of dollars have earned the right to pay us.
Speaker 6: Yesterday, a guy named Ross McCall, a FIFA executive PR type, said that they have. And I mean, this is it is pretty overwhelming. It is impressive, but also a little bit frustrating.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: I know it's a global event, but they have and this is and counting, so they might not even be halfway there. They have no less than over five hundred million applicants for.
Speaker 2: The World Cup tickets.
Speaker 6: The right to buy tickets, which is of course a record out. You know, I don't think the United States is as unpopular of a destination as it appears to me.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, five hundred million you think about the world's population, I mean.
Speaker 3: Is it really that popular?
Speaker 6: The world Come, you know, as you know, kicks off in June in the North American countries of the US, Canada and Mexico. Don't tell Kates that Mexico is in North America.
Speaker 4: Not South America.
Speaker 6: Forty eight teams, one hundred and four matches. As we discussed Matt, the teams coming to Los Angeles for the soccer heads are underwhelming. Yeah, beat on the United States, which pretty cool. Well, that's us, pretty cool, we'll take it. Padaguhy also pretty.
Speaker 3: Cool for you know, South America, the Kiwi's of New Zealand.
Speaker 4: I know, Sakia right on the side of your head. Well, socc and Bach the Swiss, very peaceful.
Speaker 6: You feel kind of neutral about that, Yeah, very neutral, although I do feel like, you know, being neutral about it and then selling guns on the side of the Nazis.
Speaker 4: Well, and Belgium and Cuckoo plucks.
Speaker 3: Well, it goes without saying chocolate and.
Speaker 6: Belgium not exactly Portugal in France anyway. I'm sure you're doing the math in your head right now, Matt. If over five hundred million people and counting have applied, and FIFA said there are only six point eight million tickets available for the entire World Cup top to bottom.
Speaker 3: That means Matt.
Speaker 6: That less than two percent of the people that applied will have the opportunity to purchase a ticket.
Speaker 3: Now there's a flip side to that coin, man, as you.
Speaker 2: Know, So I'm one of the one percent.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So if you were one of those people that like applied for that, and I know a lot of people did, I mean five hundred million people did. So if you were one of those people that went online and applied for tickets a month ago when this was a story and did one of these draws and they're still doing them, they're going to approach a billion applications, so that it'll be less than one percent of the people that applied. And if you were one of these people and you're like, oh, I think I got a chance, you do not have a chance. You have about the same chance that we had to win Powerball in that god forsaken desert during spring trams.
Speaker 4: So so we're calling Barry.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the thing.
Speaker 6: This is the ability to buy the tickets at face value, which means, Matt, as you know, the secondary market for the games has exploded. And the AP reported that a ticket to the final, which I believe is at the New Meadowland that's.
Speaker 4: That's New York. Yeah, the Meadowlands in New Jersey.
Speaker 6: Has been listed on the resale market at over two hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Come on, it's the truth, Come on, grand for a World Cup final.
Speaker 6: I don't know, but it's been listed for over two hundred thousand dollars. So with the prices in demand.
Speaker 4: I get to play? Do I get on the field for like forty seconds of garbage time? And that's up three to nothing?
Speaker 6: But your question is valid, Matt, Like, what what do I you know, what's going on?
Speaker 3: How do I? How do I? How do I fill my soccer cup?
Speaker 6: With these exorbitant prices and mad international interest in coming to the US and watching this World Cup. People want to come here. It seems more than Cutter or a place like that. So with the prices and demand that, Yeah, with the prices in demand being like that, FIFA has offered a solution, Matt. And it reminds me of something you often talk about one of our Christmas parties where the sales staff offered some stupid prize for some stupid contest to somehow.
Speaker 4: Motivate an adults in a drawing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it was. It was absolutely shameful. The great solution that the FIFA people have offered for participating in the World Cup. When you don't have tickets. Is going to fan festivals and fan zones at host cities in your.
Speaker 3: Area to sait your soccer.
Speaker 4: Jones, I remember that in Germany they did the whole campgrounds giant theater like projectors, right, so come anyway and maybe you get.
Speaker 3: They do it everywhere.
Speaker 6: Nobody was there in Cotter because you know, they don't want to get chopped up with a curvy sword.
Speaker 4: But uh and the thirty degrees a giant blow.
Speaker 6: Up soccer ball. Yeah, that the weather was a giant blow up soccer ball. Is probably not the same as international football in the stadium with Brazil, you know.
Speaker 4: However, it's gonna be a little bit of a different experience.
Speaker 6: Yesterday at the coliseum in a thing mceed by Mario Lopez, whom sees everything.
Speaker 4: It is wild but that's still happening.
Speaker 6: And attended by Julie Foudy and Mia Hamm and Kobe Jones and other Southern California soccer luminaries. Mario Lopez said Zach Morris is not taking Kelly Kapowski away from He said that there would be fan activations in Venice Beach with all the freaks and the gangs.
Speaker 4: The activation. I hate that word. I know you do.
Speaker 6: La County's Irvin, Magic Johnson's Park. Oh and the Farmer's Market on Fairfax and Third Street they have all or will all be activated.
Speaker 4: Oh so you mean to tell me I can get a po boy yep, watch a bunch of homeless people and watch soccer.
Speaker 3: Macaroons.
Speaker 4: Get some macaroons, some sardines, get my car sardines. This is gonna be great.
Speaker 6: Uh So, if you have thirty thousand dollars you might be able to go watch Team USA it's so far. Or if you don't have any money, you can go to Magic Johnson Park and fry in the sun and Elsigunda Boulevard in the willow Brook neighborhood and worry about being stabbed. So basically, this or an America World Cup coming in June. According to FIFA, Matt, there's the biggest event, very popular ever, the biggest global.
Speaker 3: Event ever ever. That's what they say. This is the biggest ever.
Speaker 6: And it seems like there is a large financial drop off and large pleasure and making memories drop off between being at the game and going to Venice Beach parking in Santa Monica and stepping in human feces. And it wouldn't be a World Cup story on the Petches and Money Show if we didn't mention the three zombie death towers gracing our skyline in downtown Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: Curtains and mirrors. Problems are solved.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, Matt. I mean, we got like a month here and you're gonna have to sew like the wind.
Speaker 4: Get me David Copperfield, some giant curtains and a few mirrors and we're good man.
Speaker 6: So there is some World Cup story action about availability and what's coming to the Eddy of Los Angeles says coming in Vice Young, where's mind hond It's all coming here in June for our pleasure. We'll have more and some reaction on the secret text also line coming up next on M five seventy LA Sports, your home of the Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Southern California's most listened to sports talk show.
Speaker 2: This is Petro Send Money on demand.
Speaker 4: Petro Some Money. AM five seventy LA Sports Live Everywhere on the IHEARTRADIOPP already give away a pair of tickets this hour for our inside the Locker Room tomorrow, but we will have one more pair in the next hour. Our final pair, fourth and final pair from today for you to get inside our iHeartRadio Studios with Miguel Rojas tomorrow hour long conversation from four until five pm, brought to you by Verizon Wireless, so keep listening. Still one more opportunity for you to join us. Win a pair of passes to join us in Miguel Rojas inside the locker room tomorrow at four o'clock.
Speaker 6: All right, Matt, we do have some collected textosos from the show as we've been doing it.
Speaker 2: The secret text us.
Speaker 9: All fine, brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers. We make it easy, all right.
Speaker 6: Uh, First and foremost, this one says, just a kid from Akron with his own museum. Yeah, he's got a museum, but he's also just a kid. Well, they bought a mall, and every ball needs an anchor tenant. So you know some that's a best buy. Otherre's Nordstrom.
Speaker 4: You know William Sonoma and Lebron was like Sonoma, I got an anchor tenant for you. How about the Lebron James Draft Museum.
Speaker 3: Nice call?
Speaker 6: Yeah, did you see the false king fake crying like a little bitch last night?
Speaker 4: I sure did.
Speaker 6: Clyde Drexler dominates Lebron James in one important statistic, graciously accepting baldness. I watched the Mike McDaniel interview, and Matt's hair was way more distracting than Mike McDaniel's expensive ass jacket.
Speaker 4: What a flume, you know what I noticed last night and watching that game, because you know, there was just a big, just circle jerk of Lebron the entire time. But when they and I get it, you know, you're I look a lot different at fifty two than I did at twenty one. And he's what forty one or forty two, forty one compared to nineteen. Like, I don't know if his beard is that big or his jaw I think jaw like jaw, Yeah, I think just grown.
Speaker 6: I think his jaw has become a mandible because like Quagmire, perhaps because because of age, but there are other allegations.
Speaker 4: And other speculations, and I was like.
Speaker 3: Perhaps that beard is a beard. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Oh that was just like damn.
Speaker 6: This one's about Fred ending early and I feel bad reading it because Fred ended late today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got it at three h three today, which.
Speaker 6: Is just amazing, just an amazing amount of time to walk down the hall. And this says, Fred knows he has you both cupped. He knows you will sit in the chair and mop up his secretions when he's done.
Speaker 4: Early, You're right, that's what we were saying yesterday. It's like, hey, just play silence, don't don't act we Ronnie's too much of a professional. He is, Ronnie's two professional.
Speaker 6: Ronnie doesn't talk in the last segment, and Ronnie's too much of a professional, right.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I would just go radio silent two and a half minutes, let the boss walk in. What the hell happened? I don't know. Fred ended Early told him to go to fifty five to fifty. He cut out at fifty three to twenty. What do you want me to do?
Speaker 3: And that is the story from yesterday.
Speaker 2: Corrections and retractions Pee.
Speaker 6: A few corrections and retractions from yesterday's show. First, the Flying J and Pilot are the same company.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 6: Flying J is a true truck stop with showers for drivers and repair shop and usually a diner attached. Pilot is more of a large interstate gas station, but does accommodate semis.
Speaker 3: Second, during it.
Speaker 4: Doesn't commodate as semi. If you got a semi and you want to get that thing worked over, you can go into one of their best Wait someone waiting for there's.
Speaker 3: Another one.
Speaker 2: Correction and retractions.
Speaker 6: Second during the Alive Guy of the Day, Matt foolishly credited THHX one one three six to Spielberg. It was George Lucas first movie, based off of a short he made at usc Film School.
Speaker 4: That is an egregious error on my part. My uh sincere apologies, much like uh Jalen Tyson's. I apologize if I offended anybody. I just want people to like Donovan.
Speaker 3: Watch out Pete.
Speaker 4: Sorry if I offended anything.
Speaker 6: George Sadana is a black belt. A four foot eleven black belt. Haha, bitch as Sidonna was awesome. Can we stop talking about Lebron on the station and highlight how well the Clippers are doing it instead?
Speaker 4: Oh no, that's an emphatic no, no.
Speaker 3: Never.
Speaker 4: Someone's got to do it. Nobody else in this town will pe.
Speaker 6: Why does clutch sport have so much power in the NBA? Is Rich Paul the main basketball agent?
Speaker 4: He is second? He is the second. I believe the folks over at CIA where Don works, are the numbers that no, CIA is the number one agency. Wasserman might actually even be ahead of him too. Like that's the thing that's so annoying is like they've got Lebron and they got a handful of other clients, But I don't think they're as big as like the Leon Rose crew that Don worked for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but does Leon Rose data Dell a British cow?
Speaker 4: No? Well, now that's a British cow that I think you wouldn't mind milking back.
Speaker 3: When she was a cow. Is a skinny caw. I got no interest and she apologized for putting on those Jamaican brains. Forget that.
Speaker 2: The secret text does.
Speaker 9: All fine, brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers. We make it easy.
Speaker 6: After Sam Donald wins the Super Bowl, can you imagine the guy asking about the impact Tom Brady had on New England. That guy said, Donno is a Summers eve level And I haven't heard that a long time Summers eve level. And somebody said, I didn't know David Vatsay was uncircumcised.
Speaker 3: I made that up.
Speaker 4: I was just singing a song that you I did sure. I am sure positive and Matt.
Speaker 6: Breaking news right now from Shane Tuttle, NC DOUBLEA on Twitter. Bill Belichick and Jordan Hudson are reportedly no longer dating. Oh great, good God, that's terrible. Oh they were like kids together.
Speaker 4: She was in, she was just ticketing to the Hall of Fame. And now he'll never get in.
Speaker 6: Now he'll never Yeah, but he'll be once again accepted at all Nantucket parties.
Speaker 4: Oh, no doubt. Rekindle with the wife? Were kindle with the air. You're so old and saggy compared to my last girlfriend. I see the air of my ways. What was I doing in that fisherman's outfit while she was a mermaid? Why did we play Superman on the Beach Adult Cheerleader competition? What the hell was wrong with me?
Speaker 2: This guy is a big show.
Speaker 6: Well, we're having a great time. There's no birds here, but we're still having a great time. On the Petrusted Money Show on AMPI seventy LA Sports, Matt, we got a whole other hour or two. We had to Paisley's house at seven o'clock with Dodger Talk