Speaker 1: Is pick your ticket Tuesday here on the radio station Katie w B. The acts that you get to choose your ticket from. It's as simple as it sounds. You're basically going to win the contest and then you pick which act that you want to go see. Here are your choices. No, man, I could not leave a Cardi B concert fast enough. Seriously, I know some people just love her.
Speaker 2: I could not.
Speaker 1: I could not leave a Cardi B concert fast enough. Delevado or I think the logical choice for me would be Ed Shearon. But I've seen him before, so I'm gonna go choose. I'm gonna choose Doja Cat When he was like he was too big to come to Star Party, but he wasn't so big. He's now us Bank Stadium, but he's been to the myth at Star Party at least twice.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Very just the most humble, shy guy you can imagine. It's a really cool guy. Here's the game. It's called Connections. And I'm gonna give you you for words. You tell me what these four words have in common.
Speaker 2: You're ready? Do you want a tough one or an easy one?
Speaker 4: Oh? Tough because it's a big it's a big Win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so tough.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Robin bobber Scottish bill Fold. Bailey's writing them down. Wont is writing them down? I'll read them to you again. Robin bobber Scottish Billfold. Bailey is staring at her piece of paper, is examining Jenny idea has no idea.
Speaker 4: Last time I heard the word bill fold, it was my grandpa saying, like, why where's my bill fold?
Speaker 2: Because who says that? Maybe there's a clue in there. Maybe you take the answer, h can you text me the answer? No, I want you to figure it out. Well, I'm gonna text it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna text this to you right now, and i want you to be like, oh or no way, okay, hold on prepping my reaction, okay, And.
Speaker 2: I'm going to clear the phone lines. So people were calling them before we gave it. You have to hear it in order to guess. Just send it to you. Tell me whether you.
Speaker 4: Go, uh, give him to us one more time?
Speaker 2: Dave Sure.
Speaker 1: Robin bobber Scottish Billfold, Geez, Dave hard one tough.
Speaker 2: That's a hard one.
Speaker 1: It's very tough, but it is for pick your ticket Tuesday, good luck. Call and if nobody gets it by the end of this song, I'll give you a clue.
Speaker 3: Good luck.
Speaker 1: The great thing is you can't google this one. I wonder if you chatz chat GPT, maybe you know what I don't care. I wouldn't know. Ask chat GPT. Maybe they'll figure it out for you. Call me with the answer to win on Pick your Ticket Tuesday, number six nine, Katie WB It's called Mutt and I kind of like it. It sounds like we're the smooth jazz station all of a sudden. Hey, but I want to like that, all right, the day right Morning show connections. Here are the words Robin, bobber Scottish, Billfold. What do they all have in common? This is a big prize. This is for a picker ticket Tuesday. So it's like Ed Shearon and Cardi b and Doja cat a bunch of brothers. Bernice, good morning, Hi Bernice. One of those words have in common.
Speaker 4: I'm taking a wild guess, like speaks.
Speaker 2: With worms, say that one more time with worms, speaks with worms. I mean it's a wild guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is a good guess, but it's a wrong Gus. Thanks for trying, Bernice, let's go to Amanda. Hello, Amanda, we got Robin, Bobber, Scottish Billfold.
Speaker 2: What do you think I said?
Speaker 1: William William Williams. You're a smart individual, you're a brilliant person. But that's a terrible guess. I don't even know what I mean, Williams. But we love you bad, We love you. Jen Is on the phone, Hi, Jen. Do you ever play connections on your phone?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, So the words today Robin, Bobber, Scottish bill fold. What do you think I sat? Eggs, eggs, Scottish egg. Oh there's a Scotch egg of the state fair bill fold egg. I don't think I've heard of that one before.
Speaker 5: I try it.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's try Cora. Hello, Cora.
Speaker 5: You stump people with this one.
Speaker 1: It is a tough one, maybe the toughest one we've done. Do you play connections on your phone?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: I don't, but I've heard you guys do this on the radio before.
Speaker 1: All right, Cora, the words are Robin, Bobber, Scottish bill Fold. What do they all have in common?
Speaker 5: Okay? So I think it's like male first names, so like Robin would be like.
Speaker 1: Rob, Bob er, Bob, Scottish, Bill Folds, Bill.
Speaker 2: Wow, why Wow?
Speaker 1: You're saying they all start the first syllable is a man's name, Rob bobb Er Scottish and Bill fold You're absolutely right.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah he sent me that answer. I was like, geez, nobody's gonna get this.
Speaker 1: Dave, you are Bree, you are brilliant. Nobody else got that. Yeah, I'm not a single person got that when you're amazing. Okay, the big decision, Cora, you got a choice to make here. Do you want me to read the acts for you again?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, I know? Okay who you got car B, Cardy you got it? No chat. But I'm like, oh Cardi B.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got a Cardi B. You are going to be there. We got tickets for you on pick your ticket Tuesday. Cora, please hold on. We'll do this again. I think Fallon and Coltro and again.
Speaker 3: The second I have a Seacrest is going to have tickets at ten thirty five, So all right.
Speaker 2: Listen for that.
Speaker 1: We'll do quick Dave's Dirt and then get you on your way on Katie WB. Let's get started hot.
Speaker 3: Topics and breaking news every hour on Daves.
Speaker 1: Dirt on Katie W b All right, let's get started with the dirt. Couple of things that are going on. Jello is selling three new limited edition no Thanks Thanksgiving molds in the shape of three divisive foods, Brussels sprouts, cranberry sauce, and pecan pie. But they're not new Jello flavors. They've been around for a while, but I guess they're gonna be Jello molds. You can buy them pre molded.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 1: This is there's a lot of food. Food stories always interest us. The McRib is back, and we're pretty excited about the McRib back until the end of the year at McDonald's.
Speaker 2: If you never had one, it is legit.
Speaker 4: Krispy Kreme is opening tomorrow in Fridley and it's a big, brand new facility of Krispy Kreme and an old CBS.
Speaker 2: Is it an old CV that's a huge Krispy Green. It's huge. It's huge Krispy Kream. Okay.
Speaker 3: Ariana Grande had been dating even Slater and they've been doing a lot of touring for the Wicked for Good premiere, just a lot of press stuff. But the funny thing is is that they've been on very opposite side of the photos that everyone's seen. There's been rumors about having trouble and being on and off for a very long time. I feel like the only reason they haven't officially broken up yet is because they don't want that bad publicity.
Speaker 2: For the new movie and for good. But I have a feeling that they're probably done.
Speaker 4: So ooh snap, Jessica Rabbit is getting her own movie from the creator of Roger Rabbit, So I have.
Speaker 2: To find my darling husband. I'm so worried about it. Curiously, what are you seeing her, guys? It makes me laugh.
Speaker 1: That's the original. I'd never seen that movie until maybe a couple of years ago. It was out in the eighties. You just had no interest for me it ever at all. And then I watched a little short documentary on how they made it. I'm like, no, I watch that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I did. I did like it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, film noir almost It's very cool. So yeah, she's getting her brand new movie working with Disney.
Speaker 5: Kim Kardashian's blaming everybody but herself for failing the bar. First, she said that she used chat GPT and they gave her wrong answers. Now she's saying she went to not one not two, not three, but four sidekicks, and they all told her she passed and she didn't. So she's like, hey, you all, you're full of a bunch of baloney. You could have just studied Kim Right.
Speaker 1: The Wicked Witch. The original one from nineteen thirty nine, worn by Margaret Hamilton is on the auction block. Here's the story.
Speaker 2: Give me that stickers. I am the only one that knows how to use them. They're no use to you.
Speaker 1: Give them back.
Speaker 5: I get you mine, pretty and your little dog too.
Speaker 1: I will tell you she was such a frightening character. Oh yeah, she really was. You ever see her clip on Mister Rogers. Yeah, when she was on Mister Rogers and she's like, you know, I'm just a regular woman. And he's like, look, what's so scary is this movie? But in person, you're just a kind lady.
Speaker 2: And she's like, yes, I am. It's just a character that I play. You know.
Speaker 4: There's something that they do that's really cool in theater with like characters that are scary, like villains, where they'll have like nice performances where the lights are up and then they'll go through all of the characters a pre show and be like, look, this guy's name is Tim and he plays the evil, evil bad guy. He's just a kid, so like all the little kids can be like, oh, I don't have to be scared.
Speaker 2: Yes, I really love that idea. We are at a time.
Speaker 1: That is the dirt today, brought to you by six P one two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law. If you want to go to Dave's Ukulele Club tonight, we would love to have you. No reservations or membership required. Information is on Dave ryanshow dot com under the Dave tab