Speaker 1: Version six of the Initials game is now available at Initials game dot com. If you love the radio version of Initials, you will love the home game. Perfect for campfires, game nights, or family get togethers. Get the brand new version version six of Initials at Initials game dot com.
Speaker 2: This is the fan all right, welcome back Howard Tree Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Fan five here in a second that we'll play Initials in like fifteen minutes or so with one hundred and nine five hundred dollars up for grabs. I got a couple of things in sports. I guess we haven't talked about. Let's do Fan five.
Speaker 2: You got it. It's time for Fan five on the Power Trip.
Speaker 1: All right, Marns trivia? Yeah, yeah, yeah, sports trivia. We'll start with Marnie. I hope you didn't see this. Lebron James became the oldest player in NBA history to record a triple double. He had twenty eight points, twelve assists, and ten boards. Okay, may have been twelve boys in ten assists, doesn't matter. Twenty eight, twelve and ten.
Speaker 3: I'll check with Sauce later on the details.
Speaker 1: Off the top of his head, he probably knows it. Forty one years old, forty four days old, forty one and forty four?
Speaker 2: Did you pass out? He's okay.
Speaker 1: The previous record was held by a player at forty years old one hundred and twenty seven days. Any idea who that.
Speaker 3: Was forty years old?
Speaker 2: One hundred twenty previous record?
Speaker 3: I mean when I hear triple double, I think Russell Westbrook and he also is old in NBA terms, but I don't know if he's forty yet. I don't think he is. Was he drafted behind Lebron? So prop I mean definitely was after Lebron?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so what a.
Speaker 3: Whole an NBA player had a triple double in his after the age of forty.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be amazing if you get this.
Speaker 1: It is gettable, It is gettable, but it's just gonna be amazing if you come up with the name.
Speaker 2: It's a huge name, so.
Speaker 1: It's not somebody obscure like as a Hall of Fame player.
Speaker 2: Well Chamberlain, good guess, incorrect, but good guess.
Speaker 3: Doctor j Ulias Irving.
Speaker 1: Another good guess. Another incorrect guess. Kareem abdul Jabbar.
Speaker 2: Another good guess, Another incorrect guess.
Speaker 3: Ervin Magic Johnson, Karl.
Speaker 2: Malone, Karl Malone is the right answer. Oh way to go, sweet, Thank you for John. Yeah, of course I try. Thanks Macy Gray, great song.
Speaker 1: I believe Karl Malone might also have the record for youngest uh mother of his child women pat in NBA history.
Speaker 2: Pretty close. I think you're correct.
Speaker 3: He yelled at me once after a shoot around, and I was trying to see if you would do a quick interview about something or other, and he said no. And then I asked him again and he just goes, what did I say?
Speaker 2: And I was like, woa, mommy. In nineteen ninety eighty, lay, I'm over it.
Speaker 1: In nineteen ninety eight, the tabloid newspaper at The Globe report that Malone had been a defendant in paternity lawsuits filed shortly after Malone began his professional basketball career in the late nineteen eighties. The newspaper alleged that when he was the father of three children, two by Benita Ford, a woman approximately his.
Speaker 2: Age, okay from the home his hometome was.
Speaker 1: Summerfield, Louisiana, but one with Gloria Bell, who was thirteen at the time she gave birth and Malone was twenty. So WHOA, that's that's depressing.
Speaker 2: Why did I bring that up?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no idea, Yeah, trumb alone, all right alone?
Speaker 2: Yep. So there's that transition.
Speaker 4: You were going to say something, well, speaking of children. Oh, that's the worst transition. I don't even know where you're going.
Speaker 2: I'm so nervous. I'm so nervous. What kind of transition is that. It's a bad one. I wasn't really listing.
Speaker 1: Let's uh here we got to hear it, and here with a different transition as the fans, Paul meet Sauce Lambert.
Speaker 5: I was just gonna congratulate Marnie's son on his new car.
Speaker 2: That's your child answer. You were going right to Marnie's son. Well, he's speaking of having kids. Yeah, I mean thirteen. I don't mean that. I don't know, man, I'm sorry. Every once in a while, my non listen gets me in trouble.
Speaker 6: Lord.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks. That was a big week.
Speaker 3: It was a big mom week. We uh yeah, Grady has been saving some money and we'll help from mom and dad, we'll help from the grandparents. It was a first car purchase and that's a life moment. And your friend, my friend sus little Charlie Swanson at Lexus of Wisetta helped us. By the way, I did. I put this on social media because it was a proud mom mom moment. But I do want to clarify our child did not buy Alexis. Okay, it's a beautiful car, Lexus is, but our they are available to all. Our seventeen year old did not buy Alexis. Lexus of Weisetta also has a used car inventory, a fleet of cars, if you will. So he eyeballed a twenty eighteen Honda Accord, which is also a great car and probably more appropriate for a senior in high school. And so pair Bear, I don't know if you're in this this phase of life as well, but it's a first car purchase and the intention is this will be your car that you take to college. And it's a milestone. And we walked into Lexus of Waiseetta again to the used car inventory of non Lexus, and Charlie Swanson was there. Our good buddy, major Wolves fan, who has taken a sauce to Auber of Games, who is in the lobby of Lexus of Wisetta checking out the actual Lexus inventory.
Speaker 2: But Steve, no, and no, Dusty.
Speaker 3: It's very guessable.
Speaker 2: Available to everybody.
Speaker 3: Yet Rosie was standing there, I'm not kidding you in the lobby talking to Charlie Swanson picking out a lexus. I said, hey, well you're here. You want to upgrade Grady or are we just going to walk up with this twenty eighteen hondo cord. Turns out we walked up with the twenty eighteen hondacord. And that's my story.
Speaker 2: That's a great story. Work you.
Speaker 3: It's going. I'll tell you what the emotions that I am feeling. It's only February. He's going to graduate in June, but we're trying. We're just, you know, slow, talking about grad parties, trying to figure out a food maybe a food truck. I don't know the emotion. The tears are at the bottom of my eyeballs twenty four to seven, like a little thought about something, and the waterworks are right there.
Speaker 2: Right there with you. Many.
Speaker 7: I am the same way with Gianna. Now it's just awful. Like certain songs I hear, just go start. It's so many tiers during the senior year, and yeah, you just literally.
Speaker 2: Feel like you're on the break of the entire time.
Speaker 3: Not sadness, some of it is is a little bit. It's just emotion, it's just feelings, it's happiness, it's perspective. It's man.
Speaker 7: I mean, you might not be sad about your son leaving. I'm a little sad about my daughter leaves.
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean that part of it, but also joy and happiness and wanting this for him and.
Speaker 7: Star and kind of the realization that Giannas she's ready, she's so ready.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we're excited and yeah terrified.
Speaker 3: Are you right in the middle of it? You've been through it once, you'll go through it again. I mean, it's just it's, man, it's a ride.
Speaker 2: Speaking of kids. I don't know. I was trying to get us out of a bat. I'm not Rosie. Do has nothing to do with this. Don't be weird. Why did he grab last night? Why did he say I'm.
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 3: How do we get right back here?
Speaker 2: Rosie did it? Rosie didn't do this every day if you ask me, all right, relax, Rosie. Getting the kiddo's first car is super cool.
Speaker 1: It's a cool moment because you forget how big it is when you got your first car, How awesome that moment is. So to see to live vicariously through them and be like, this is this is true freedom, right. It's not just Hey, I'm sixteen or seventeen or eighteen and I can be like quote an adult and go out and hang out with my friends and I don't need to tell my parents where I am or those kind of things. This is I can drive anywhere. This is like I made my family disappear. It's one of those moments. It's one of the greatest feelings in your life. You pretty cool it. It's you Fork, I still remember it. Yeah, you remember your first car, but you don't remember losing your virginity.
Speaker 2: Dude, I don't understand you. I don't understand you. You're mean to me. No, I'm not. Yeah you are. Name one time I've been mean to you.
Speaker 3: Name after that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, five minutes ago, ten minutes ago, fifteen minutes ago.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to be more specific. Hey, I'm not the one.
Speaker 1: That said speaking of kids.
Speaker 2: Well, I was just trying to I meant like, amazing, hot lock. That's not going to work this time with Zach kid. You don't laugh the situation. I didn't mean anything weird by it.
Speaker 1: New topic, solid transition out, all right, when we come back we play Initials Game six fifteen Zach Halverson versus Marty Gellner versus Mark Parrish versus Meat Sauce Paul Lambert, and one of you listeners gets to crack at one hundred and nine thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: That's American dollars.
Speaker 1: Think about that one hundred and nine thousand, five hundred dollars potentially after this up.
Speaker 9: Next it's the Initials Game featuring the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union jackpot called one eight hundred three to two zero fifty three twenty six for your shot at the Initials jackpot.
Speaker 2: Next, I'm the fan, all right, I just tried it the thirteenth. Tomorrow's Valentine's Day. Anybody have big plans for either? Yeah, Kelly and I are going out tomorrow, can't wait. Thanks for the invite. Nick, you are going to dinner.
Speaker 4: Thanks for the invite. Zach, You're mind Iowa, You're my Valentine. Zachwa Iowa. You're gonna go bet on the five hundred and the Houston.
Speaker 2: Depressing. No, I see you guys like Joe. Yeah? Nice, super fun. Yes, take kell to a casino. You guys are welcome. I got a two queen rooms, so you wanna? I mean, nobody even needs to finish the line.
Speaker 1: That's that's an example of the setup is the punchline, Zach.
Speaker 2: See, nobody took it doing something nice.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't think of anything more romantic than a club volleyball tournament in Milwaukee.
Speaker 2: Oh my Milwaukee whale. Yeah yeah, that's where garl our lists.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, get his number before we leave here.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a horse of a different color. Garlar. Is the guitar Lars still there too? I think?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Awesome?
Speaker 4: What if in the cover band? Wait, just him and the guitar. The guitar Lars.
Speaker 3: Genius Chrys, you're still playing cards?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, your plans similar to yours?
Speaker 2: Mineus the two queen room.
Speaker 9: Alright, this this Initials Game six fifteen on the Power presented by Builders and Remodelers.
Speaker 4: That's right, The Initials Game is presented by Builders and Remodelers, Minnesota's premiere exterior your home services company for over seventy three years for windows, siding, roofing, or doors. Visit Builders and Remodelers dot Com Corp.
Speaker 1: All right, so let's go around the room and see who's playing Initials Game six fifteen and who they are playing for?
Speaker 2: Sauce. Let's start with you me.
Speaker 5: I'm playing for my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza, which is now on sale.
Speaker 2: At jewel Osco grocery stores.
Speaker 5: And if I win today, listen for a special offer for my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue.
Speaker 2: Zachary, you're playing for Chris today. That's correct, Core.
Speaker 4: I am playing for Hockey today and I'm sponsored by a great friends at Radco and Radco dot com. And if I win today, listen for a special offer from Radco.
Speaker 2: Marky Mark Parrish, What happens if you win?
Speaker 7: I am sponsored today by my amazing friends at Buy the Yard, and if I win today, First, I like Zach to scroll up the screen there for me so.
Speaker 2: I can see the restay. There we go.
Speaker 7: I'm sponsored to by my great friends at Buy the Art, and if I win today, listen for one of a kind offer from By the Art.
Speaker 2: Thank you, guys. You guys are the best. Thanks by the Art. Marnie wins like half the time.
Speaker 1: She's an unstoppable force versus these three immovable objects.
Speaker 2: Marnie, what happens if you win?
Speaker 3: Thank you? I continue, Wow, you've really changed in a week. If I win today, thank you, dear dear friends at great Clips. If I win, please stay tuned for a sharp offer from my friends at great Clips.
Speaker 1: Well here's a sharp bar for we only like once a week. That was the one at the week. Initials Game dot Com. You can buy this home version Games four, five, and six available at Initials Game dot Com.
Speaker 2: You can play it at home.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of fun right now Initials Game dot Com. And then you can also play this all across the country now technically Initials Game dot Com, initial Game Live dot com.
Speaker 2: Excuse me.
Speaker 1: You can play it at bars and breweries and restaurants and it's free to play. It's super fun.
Speaker 4: Parents did last night. It's very fun. Where they go Big Wood, I believe.
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 1: Yeah really, and you can maybe after the winter, big calm down.
Speaker 7: It's eight twenty five, seck, you gotta calm down.
Speaker 4: Say your dad's nickname. My god, I don't know. I didn't go to Anoka.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means. How they do it, Bigwood? They won two of your most lasts they wounds. Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: All right, before we play game six, fifteen. One of you has a crack at a whole bunch of money, like I don't know, one hundred and nine thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 8: Now it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot. That's right, the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot currently one one hundred and nine thousand and five one hundred dollars. Looking to buy a new car, save money in your current car loan with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union now offering auto loans as low as four point two nine percent APR. Applied today at Saint Paul FCU dot org, slash KFA and federally insured.
Speaker 1: By the end, CUA almost had a winner last week. Great almost, we had. We had a close guest. The guy went on, what two hundred and fifty dollars because he had one letter in the right spot. Wasn't that far off on letter too? And that's how this works. If you get one letter in the right spot, Saint Paul Federal Credit Union gives you two hundred and fifty dollars, which is sweet a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you say both in the right spot. Then what then you've got one hundred and nine five hundred dollars. It goes up five hundred dollars every week. This is clearly an all time record. The previous record was thirty one thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: This is significantly more than that six figures plus. Let's see.
Speaker 1: Let's see who the random color is that. That's not good, that person is not there.
Speaker 2: Let's see. Let's try this one. Good morning, what is your name? Good morning Ryan? Ryan? What's up man? Ryan? How are you Ryan? How're you going?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 2: Where are you from? Ryan? Good? Where are you from? From? Bloomington? Living shockspy? From witside Bloomington?
Speaker 7: WHOA, I don't know west Ah, Well, my mom taught there for thirty years.
Speaker 1: That's okay, you're not an anti east side of Bloomington.
Speaker 2: Nope, not at all.
Speaker 1: Okay, right on, Ryan, you get a crack at one hundred and nine thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Pretty good, Right, I'm ready, we'll do it fire away. What letters do you want? All right? So it's Friday the thirteenth. I was born on Friday in the thirteenth, So I'm gonna go with my initials R. H.
Speaker 1: You're going R and then the letter H ray Guy our ah. Ryan is from the east side of Bloomington. It's Friday the thirteenth. Weird things happen, maybe miraculous things happen, maybe miraculous financial things happen. We've had two winners of the jackpot. This is Friday the thirteenth.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Three is kind of an odd number.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It feels like it's in the cards, doesn't it, Yes, doesn't it? No.
Speaker 1: Ryan from the east side of Bloomington is guessing our h does he have at least one right for two fifteen isy alive for one hundred and nine thousand, five hundred dollars. He's going RH and he's going home with.
Speaker 2: We go with at least at least Let's go Ryan, Let's go, let's go, let's go Ryan.
Speaker 1: Ryan, you have two hundred and fifty bucks, which let's just stop there. That's pretty cool, Yeah, pretty cool. Yeah, one letter is correct. If the other letter is correct, you have one hundred and nine thousand, five hundred dollars and it's a Friday the thirteenth.
Speaker 2: Miracle. Come on, Steve Bmbordosi.
Speaker 1: That's right, Ryan, guest r H. A week ago, the guest was l N and the answer was LP. This week Ryan.
Speaker 2: Guest RH and the answer is r T. Great. Sorry Ryan Man, I wish what's your last name? Ryan?
Speaker 1: What's your last name? Hel Helm? Ye, it's too bad it's not Helm. Sorry man, Sorry, body man, if it would have been Ryan Helm.
Speaker 4: Stand hold Ryan Telm a second. Let me get his numbers so we don't lose it. Yeah, go ahead, oh man in a row.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were like a couple of months with nobody hitting it, and now uh l N almost gets it and our.
Speaker 2: H almost gets it almost.
Speaker 3: I'm just hearing that we got one is like exhilarating.
Speaker 1: So but think about where I am because I have to try to do the poker face right when he said Friday the thirteenth, like it's like I'm going with my own initials, and he said his name's Ryan, the R is right, So I have like five seconds to be like, if this guy's last name is Thompson, this is it.
Speaker 2: I started shaking. I don't know, I don't know if that show's on the camp.
Speaker 1: I got five seconds, Oh, this is it, and then he said h I'm like, oh man, we almost had.
Speaker 2: It, Ryan, Ryan, Ryan, all right, RT. So he wins two fifty.
Speaker 1: He's got your little hat there, there's your Valentine's Day money, right, two fifty?
Speaker 2: All right, exactly, you got the music. Let's do this. Best out of twelve all time.
Speaker 1: Record is nine, held by Sauce AJ and de Young park yell out your name, your name is your buzzer.
Speaker 4: Man, getting that phone number is so much harder when they just missed out on still I mean, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he like a silver medalist versus a bronze.
Speaker 1: Probably, man, I did. I had chills for a couple of seconds. I'm like, oh God, Ryan, please all right, RT not our h RT, here we go RT number one. Clue number one ideally includes a parabolic arc.
Speaker 6: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Standard is between three to ten feet.
Speaker 2: Clue number three you could argue depending on location.
Speaker 1: There are accusations of manipulation and rigging. Clue number four might involve multiple bottles.
Speaker 6: Clue number five.
Speaker 1: Ultimately, the key is accuracy.
Speaker 2: Zach yep, ring toss that's right, Wow, that is ring.
Speaker 1: Justin Zach on the board. The boys that go that might be rigged it like a carnival, right, might be.
Speaker 2: I gotta get that arc right though. You like ring toss? No, you like any rings?
Speaker 1: Yes, here's number two of RT. Clue number one is extended. Clue number two fades in and out. Clue number three, sometimes described as heavy, ominous, or momentous.
Speaker 6: Clue number four is.
Speaker 1: The name of a bombing campaign in the Vietnam War.
Speaker 6: Clue number five.
Speaker 1: This is also a popular fireworks display option.
Speaker 6: Final clue Clue number six.
Speaker 2: Long rumbling sound of distant ye rolling thunder.
Speaker 1: That's thunder operation Rolling Thunder. And yeah, I'm sure some of us have shot off fireworks with that name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably a crsal's cabin A.
Speaker 1: Few sure Zach has one sauce now on the board with ones tied at the top. Here is number three of our t Clue number one historically was spoken clue number two.
Speaker 2: There's no confusion.
Speaker 6: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: One word is a common first name.
Speaker 6: Clue number four.
Speaker 2: This originates from the phonetic alphabet zach yep romeo tango.
Speaker 1: Zach out for the rest of the number, founder Marney, sauce and parish.
Speaker 6: Clue number five.
Speaker 2: Is an affirmation or acknowledgment.
Speaker 1: Final clue Clue number six an informal idiom of equivalent is got it, Paul Roger that that's all.
Speaker 4: If you got it, you might say Roger Romeo tango.
Speaker 2: No, not Romeo tango. I know actually alphabet that's Roger that over. Mm hmm yep. Ten four really locked in anything else, diddo?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: Thanks one, Saucy, Yeah, lead with two. Zach, We're gonna get going here, Perish and.
Speaker 3: I can play.
Speaker 2: You all allowed to play names. Let's go now, we'll focus, and we'll focus. You aren't sure in the first.
Speaker 1: Here's number four of r T Clue number one are unsafe. Clue number two often include irregular patches or blotches. Clue number three room temperature accelerates. Marne Marnie was slightly first. Rotten tomatoes.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Mister C is hating the fact that somebody said rotten tomatoes. But yes, rotten tomatoes is the right answer, Sorry, mister C. Marni gets rotten tomatoes. Sauce has two. Zach and Marney each have one. Eight items to go.
Speaker 2: Let's go Paris? Should we go? Number five of RT.
Speaker 6: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: I've had years of cramped up city life, trapped like a duck.
Speaker 2: In a pen.
Speaker 1: Clue number two Wild as a mink but sweet as soda pop. Clue number three does not involve telephone bills.
Speaker 6: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: There ain't no smoggy smoke here, pack Zach, Randy Travis, Zach out for the rest of number five.
Speaker 2: I love Randy Travis.
Speaker 1: Oh Romeo Tanga Oh answer even before I hit.
Speaker 2: The buzzer of the bell. That can't be right.
Speaker 1: Zach's out for the rest of number five. Clue number five, Home Sweet Home to Me. Clue Clue number six Down in the Tennessee Hills five or three two one, no idea.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna for this one.
Speaker 3: Are they song lyrics?
Speaker 5: They?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't recognize those songs. That's it's an artist I don't know. I know Randy Travis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right right, get it run in here quickly. I want brought to sing it though, Okay, Bright, can you sing the sing the answer?
Speaker 8: Go?
Speaker 2: I just know what it is.
Speaker 1: It's rocky top rock god exactly down.
Speaker 2: What's that you never heard of?
Speaker 3: Rocky top tennis rock lyrics?
Speaker 1: I wonder if that's one of those bits that Chris might have noted on the first first clue lyrics.
Speaker 2: Why you said it? Kind of right? Record rang about something, Yeah, but that's where it ends.
Speaker 1: Nobody gets rocky toxcept for bretton he's not playing. That doesn't come on now. Sauce has two, Marny and Zach each have one. Brett has more points than Parish.
Speaker 2: Here is numbers. He's not playing.
Speaker 1: He's not playing. That's correct. Here is number six of RT. Clue number one applied to humans, machines and systems.
Speaker 6: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: In computing, it's between input and system output.
Speaker 3: Marnie, Wow, run time.
Speaker 2: Not a bad guess. Marny's out for the rest of number six.
Speaker 1: Clue number three relates to efficiency. Oh, clue number on heist teams may think they know.
Speaker 6: These Clue number five.
Speaker 1: This phrase is often discussed related to quality customer service.
Speaker 6: Final clue again, clue number six.
Speaker 1: This is a measured reaction, such as how long it takes an ambulance to arrive.
Speaker 2: Mark was first response times?
Speaker 1: There we got response time runtime not a bad guess. Close, You're on the right path. You knew it was the time angle, but response time is the right answer.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go. I just had to activate as and now Brett and I are type.
Speaker 4: Yeah, combetitive juices are flowing.
Speaker 1: Gross Sauce has to everybody else has one. Here's number seven. We're halfway through game six fifteen. Here's number seven of RT. Clue number one can be.
Speaker 2: Seen several feet in the air. Here's Marnie's all time favorite clue.
Speaker 6: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: One of the words is an animal.
Speaker 6: Clue number three near the sun.
Speaker 1: Emerging magnetic flux with coronal loops can cause.
Speaker 6: These Clue number four, but this more.
Speaker 1: Commonly is discussed when it relates to snow, dirt or water.
Speaker 2: Mark yep, rough terrain. I love those animals in the air, as you know the memory thing I'm going to blame on this. You and are still tied.
Speaker 1: Right Parish out for the rest of number number seven.
Speaker 2: Down to Marni, Zach and Sauce.
Speaker 6: Clue number five.
Speaker 2: Follows a fast moving object again dang it.
Speaker 1: Final clue, dang, dang it. Speedboats, water skiers and more. I've let me finish that clue, but Marni and Zach stillons let me finish this one. Clue number six, speedboats, water skiers and more create this high arching spray five four three two one. Marnie five four three two one, Zach five four three two one Parish rooster tail.
Speaker 2: That's right, yeah, rooster tail. I like that.
Speaker 1: We had guesses of rip tides and rough terrain and a whole bunch of things that didn't include in animals.
Speaker 2: Then that's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well all right, so nobody gets rocky top, nobody gets rooster tail.
Speaker 2: If Brett got that one, he's time for the lead. It's Friday the thirteenth. That's okay. Maybe that's roster tail.
Speaker 1: Sauce, you have two. It's a hard game today. I guess sauce to Zach Parish and mar and Dach have one. So we're tight with five to go. Here's number eight of r T. Clue number one sometimes noticed early. Clue number two can be extremely impressive. Clue number three sometimes drafted.
Speaker 2: Paul yeah right tackle, sometimes drafted. That's one of us listening sauces out for the rest of number eight. That was a.
Speaker 6: Clue.
Speaker 2: Number four is unrefined.
Speaker 7: Marnie yo raw talent, Oh nice mon nice mind is raw talent?
Speaker 2: Tie at the top.
Speaker 1: Raw, I love and sauces because that was the only one I listened through. I'm not I'm not factoring in past clues. Sometimes it works for me, sometimes it does. It's worked more than anybody in the history of the game. You have the most wins and the most points. Yeah, man, So let's get some names. Marty has two, Sauce has two. There's four items to go. Zach and Parrish just one back. Here is number nine of RT.
Speaker 6: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: Some of these are over a hundred years old.
Speaker 6: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Often a mix of wood, metal, and sometimes glass. Clue number three is symbolic or somewhat historic. Clue number four might change hands. Clue number five offers the opportunity of bragging rights.
Speaker 2: Why not go all sixclues again?
Speaker 6: Final clue clue number six.
Speaker 1: These are tangible representations of victory, especially in college football.
Speaker 2: Zach five or three two one, Sauce, you were next? Rivalry trophy? Oh my lord, those.
Speaker 1: Are rivalry trophies, and Sauce takes the lead. Hockey Nope, nope, rival like a year. All right, three to go, But everybody is still mathematically in this Sauce. You have three, you have the lead. Marnie you are just one back. You have two. Zach Krischel not even close. To mathematically out not even close, not even close.
Speaker 2: Yes, same as one. Here is number ten, well too many times.
Speaker 1: The number ten of RT clue number one, commonly digital.
Speaker 6: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Can be read.
Speaker 6: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Has a rounded tip.
Speaker 4: Mhm, Zach Yo rectal thermometer.
Speaker 7: Shocky, guys, I mean, you gotta be kidding me, and Zach, you gotta be kidding me.
Speaker 3: You what what can can tell by the way he answered it, and.
Speaker 5: Then that when he didn't go he was excited about that one.
Speaker 2: Boys, that rounded.
Speaker 1: It does I hope the other close Number five was can be a pain in the butt.
Speaker 2: Nice job, nice ones. I mean, obviously Chris would have gotten Rocky Top. Yeah, Tommy had that on the first clue. Yeah, Zach gets a rectal thermometer.
Speaker 1: Right, Parish, you need both you sauce. You have a one point lead with two to go. If you get either of the remaining two sauce, you're the winner. So you're going for a walk off when you're on number eleven, Zach and Marnie just one back. So everybody is to a mathematically and this, but Sauce is going for the win. Here's number eleven of RT clue number one, sometimes.
Speaker 2: Used as a greeting depending on your location. Paul, go for it, roll tide. That's what you were waiting on, roll tide, And that's what gives.
Speaker 10: It away because it's used as a greeting in that Yeah. Yeah, so you were you were waiting on that one, right, that was waiting on that one. Wow, dude, it's waiting.
Speaker 2: On the roll tide.
Speaker 1: Did that when you said rolling thunder earlier? Is that when it popped up in your head or you just had it early? Top?
Speaker 2: I kept thinking of roll college.
Speaker 1: Plus, my buddy uh Luke says roll tide all the time when he says hi to you.
Speaker 2: Yes, does he use a rectal thermometer? Dude? That was crazy. I'm like, there's no way he's got this. That's incredible.
Speaker 1: I mean, all right to walk off. That's the winner. Yeah, that was great. That was not a I had hope for Artie's too good. I have to swing.
Speaker 2: You got a swing. That was a hell of a swing and you knocked it out of the park. Just for fun. There is number twelve. I have won a lot of RT. Number one comes in pairs.
Speaker 6: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: It's going to cost you clue number three gives you a shot. Clue number four likely features perforated paper. Clue number five has a unique number.
Speaker 3: Marnie yep raffle ticket.
Speaker 2: Sauce otherwise ahead. So you swung because Marnie is too good.
Speaker 1: But boom, roll tide and you're the winner. Sauce roll Tide. Thanks brother here Zach rectal Thermometer.
Speaker 5: I was sponsored as always by my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza, which is now on sale and available at jewel Osco grocery stores. Since I won tweet me meat sauce tag Seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of Sunday and one if you could win a gift card to restock your freezer with Seventh Avenue Pizza.
Speaker 3: Is jewel Osco a town.
Speaker 2: I think it's a I think it's a grocery store.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not familiar. Yeah, must not be in this Shaska area. Yeah, okay, but seventh is and congrats to you.
Speaker 1: Whenever games are tight like this, you can always go back and say Rocky Top and Rooster Tail were the entire open If you guys get that was the whole game is different.
Speaker 7: The worst places I actually thought of rooster tail earlier on in the game, and then obviously it.
Speaker 2: Faded and you said rough terrain.
Speaker 7: Yea, you're talking about brand and.
Speaker 2: Brandon. Who Yeah? Tenn to b Hi Kevin Falmas? Kevin, did you get rectal thermometer before that? What a question? Did you get rectal thermometer? I sure did pick one up on the way here?
Speaker 1: How many people on the planet would you rather have go? I sure did than Kevin Fallmas?
Speaker 2: Nobody? Great voice? Ok? Maybe right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd like to have a great one. Yeah, I sure did. Anyway, all right, there you go. Way to go, Saucy, Thanks man, well done, Well done, Saucy. Martin's all star break for use in old Wolves games for the foreseeable future.
Speaker 2: That's right, you got the volleyball this weekend for Valentine's Ago.
Speaker 3: Correct, Ye gotta love club.
Speaker 2: Volleyball for sure.
Speaker 1: All right, So we'll see you Tuesday. I'll be back see you tuesday, para bear. We'll see you on Wednesday.
Speaker 7: We will see you Wednesday. Can't wait to see you guys next week. See you love today, have a great weekend. I love you guys.
Speaker 1: Right on, man, So is fallness in nine and noon here man Oh, Fallness nine.
Speaker 2: Blake Moore got some hockey guests coming up? What do you got?
Speaker 4: Kevin wa rolls in amongst the ROLLI the goalie, Holy the goalie.
Speaker 1: All right, Blake Moore is gonna sing Rocky Top to start the show.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he's googled it and looked it up the last couple of minutes. Everybody, have a nice weekend, enjoy Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: The Power Trip Bob Morning Show returns on Monday, five thirty to nine, nine to noon with Kevin Fallness and Brett Blakemore is next.
Speaker 7: Yes, listen back to today's Power Trip Morning Show or to hear previous show.
Speaker 6: It's The podcast is on the iHeartRadio app or KFA dot com