Speaker 1: Hey, does somebody know And I looked it up and I should know this. But is Chan Hassen in this in the Prep Bowl still or do they get bumped out because they were like doing really well in the prent ball football for football, which is like I think the finals were this weekend. But I'm looking online and I don't see them in there. So I mean, I could do a little bit more research myself, but you are kind of my Google search, my Alexa this morning.
Speaker 2: I'm looking so high school. How many a's are those six a's?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, there's different divisions, yeah, like small towns, Like there's I think there's nine man football in small towns because they can't feel the eleven people.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's what I have.
Speaker 3: I think the final the final two, yeah, which plays today at seven pm. Okay, Dinah and Morehead, Oh of course Morehead's good at everything?
Speaker 1: Are they really?
Speaker 2: They are?
Speaker 3: They have the best speech team in the state. That's what I know about them. But Dinah and Morehead, and it looks like when was Chan in it.
Speaker 1: They could have got bumped already. I should know things like that, being a very long time Chan resident, I just don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think they were bumped a while ago.
Speaker 4: They said to your Chan is in So somebody just texted in and said Chan is still in wrong division or something. I don't know how this is your station for sports kd WUV.
Speaker 1: We have. We do this every Friday, and I don't like this idea, but I've enjoyed it before that. We said, well, let's do pros and cons, so you you know, you give us a pro or a con about cruises, and we did that. We did one about Halloween. We did one about Taylor Swift. We did one about putting Christmas decorations up early.
Speaker 2: We did one about Disney.
Speaker 1: We did today's is Yeah, Chan is playing tomorrow four o'clock. They play spring Lake Park.
Speaker 2: Good to know.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you. I really didn't know that. I don't know why I can't google that myself. All right, pros and cons. The today's subject is me Dave Ryan. Yes, and and you two are just looking to bully meet again. So we have people on the phone here for pros and cons. We have first of all Kenzie, who is going to be pro Dave Ryan, and then Jessica who is con Dave Ryan. Jessica curse you, curse you, curse you and your and your and your and your cats and your dogs.
Speaker 5: Also yesterday when we asked for people, it was so easy to find people for con Dave Ryan.
Speaker 2: We were scraping the bucket looking for people for.
Speaker 1: Pro all right, see, okay, you stand by Jessica, all right? Okay, Kenzie, Hello, my lovely Kensey. You are you are pro Dave Ryan. Welcome to the Dave Ryan Show. What did you want to say that is pro me?
Speaker 6: Okay, to be fair, as once said, he to scrape the bottom of the bucket.
Speaker 2: A little bit.
Speaker 6: So I did wait like five minutes before I called in, assuming that the line was going to be busy, and then he got on. I said, did you find anyone yet? And he didn't, So here I am, I really really love.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 6: Why we are pro Dave Ryan. He has been the constant calm in the Twin Cities for the last century, specifically throughout COVID. I can recall you got me through all of the years of COVID, with all of your stories, and I have decided if you close your eyes and when you hear you go, oh okay, you really sound like Yogi Bear, and so that's what really has stuck out is in my head. And how could you not adore Yogi Bear Jessica.
Speaker 5: So yeah, Jessica, we'll get to you in a minute.
Speaker 6: You no shame with any of your stories, proving that you're just like us when it comes to your exitshtag nrfball, Donna Public. You love a good prank and you've been the father of Twin Cities for as long as I can remember, and we adore you. Yogi Beart Dave Bryan cas special shout out to my BFFI Dizzle, who helped me with this list, because again I texted her and I said, Dave's at begging for support online.
Speaker 2: She needed help together.
Speaker 6: I love you, Dave.
Speaker 1: I love you back, she texts her notes.
Speaker 3: We love you Dave.
Speaker 1: Steve Cochran, Okay, yeah, thank you very much. There's a little special place in heaven for people like you. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, move on to the con lady.
Speaker 1: I want to I don't want to talk to her. Oh I think I accidentally hung up.
Speaker 3: Oh no, Jessica, are you there?
Speaker 2: Oh great, No, you're here. You're here. He's doing a bit because he's still.
Speaker 7: Kendy's actually low key my friend. You guys didn't even know.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, wow what she saying?
Speaker 5: They're lowkey friends and they didn't even know that they were both doing this today.
Speaker 2: Wow wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, I want to hear this list of cons because this is I'm actually taking notes.
Speaker 7: Oh yes, Bailey, this is this is justice for all of you guys. Okay, so SOLICI five. So number one, she buys the most unnecessary gadgets known to man time, so true, six hundred dollars on a soft folder three thousand and be like, you guys don't have one? Everyone should have one?
Speaker 2: What like just anything? Dumb?
Speaker 1: Okay? Direct? No, you are you are correct. I do buy stupid things that I regret.
Speaker 2: But then does it take us to Benny Hannah?
Speaker 7: Yeah exactly, But then Kensday Morning Show he can't do it because you know, but if you stopped buying ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: In USU lately lessons, you know, you could take.
Speaker 2: Your group out out? What else, Jessica?
Speaker 7: He the Morning Show is for real? Dave Ryan, Okay, anytime Bailey bought Jenny, you guys try to talk, it's always like this reminds me of something that happened to me back in nineteen ninety four and talk. Thank you, Dave.
Speaker 1: You know when you're not wrong. Seriously, I have a lot of stories stored up. Gives you long a Ted reminds me of when Lee vols Vic and I got into an argument at the old Whitney Hotel.
Speaker 7: Okay, jeez, piggybacking off at number two. Oh my goodness, you guys, Dave Ryan and his family. Nobody asked him about his kids anymore, because Daves will.
Speaker 6: Talk to you for hours.
Speaker 7: You're trying to move on. Bailey's looking at the clock. Vot's like, hey, next thing, and.
Speaker 6: We're going chapter four of Cartoons Saturday.
Speaker 2: Chapter Carson Saturday.
Speaker 1: Did you know my boy is in Berlin right now with the David Kushner tour. Of course, of course you do.
Speaker 2: You got two more points?
Speaker 7: Yes, Okay, Now David's music recommendations, legit Dad energy. He will be like you guys, new artists, banger listen to it now find out it's something to hear in the doctor's office.
Speaker 6: And it's literally abby but Bobby of twenty.
Speaker 1: Twenty four, Oh gosh, I don't disrespect one of the greatest artists of our time. I mean, on, here we go, so catchy, Dave should have been a hit. All right, have we done yet?
Speaker 6: She says one more, Dave, This is the last one.
Speaker 7: And this is where I'm know my people are out here. Dave, you are the king of over talking war of the roses. We be sitting here listening for the lives, all the stuttering, and then here comes Dave with a forty eight minute comment, a moral lesson. He's talking about the weekend, and we're trying to figure out why Jessica gotta do it in this house?
Speaker 2: What she got her toothbrush in this man's house.
Speaker 3: And you're like, you know, it does make you think should I be more careful with my possessions?
Speaker 2: And it really you know, to comes to think about it, right, She want you to get get to it.
Speaker 6: It's like, we want to hear what I gotta say, Dave.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 1: This has been very hurtful, bullying, but constructive, constructive at the same time.
Speaker 5: My favorite part was her saying, you'll be saying, oh, you guys got to hear this new artist and to sow you.
Speaker 2: Hear at the doctor's office.
Speaker 1: This reminds me of the time in two thousand when Patty Ebert and I were the salt the Salt Lake City Olympics and we had a big thank you jes.
Speaker 2: Okay, what a good roast. I love that she came.
Speaker 1: You guys should be happy. I get a thick skin and a big ego.
Speaker 3: We're busy listening about chapter four of Carson Saturday.
Speaker 1: That was funny. She should write for the show. Seriously, she's funny, funnier than any of us. So all right, thank you, pros and cons on one on one point three k D double ub. I saw a bunch of things just disappearing from the computer screen. Here is or anything you gotta particularly want to do at this point, producer Vont.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do a Vonce Field Good Friday.
Speaker 1: Man, Okay, here we go wants Field good Friday on kdewb. Wont usually stirs the pot, and this time he just wants to be a little bit more positive with some happy, happy news.
Speaker 5: I don't get people and how they do this with as a twenty five year old guy from Nebraska, he's on a mission to visit and document every single small town in the United States.
Speaker 2: It's cool, it's notable, but town. I question people that do.
Speaker 5: Every single city, but I mean every single state. But he's doing every town. But he's doing it, so what is what is.
Speaker 2: He just going to them?
Speaker 5: He's going there and it's funny because Minnesota is one of them. But he has visited states like Nebraska, Iowa. He's posted stories on Facebook, and he's making like a little travel guide. I guess because he I don't know, he's gonna sell it or maybe just document it for himself.
Speaker 2: But I do think it's a cool hobby. I just think it's very tedious. It's tedious, but I like it.
Speaker 3: I there was one point in my life where I thought, if I won the lottery and I could just do whatever I wanted, I would travel to small towns and then just like sit in the one small town bar in that town, just get to know people. I think that'd be fun. I think he's doing a great service to all of us.
Speaker 5: I think it's really cool. It's just it's very te to do every small town you have. Any small towns there are, there's a lot. That's what I'm saying. The best though bars in small towns.
Speaker 1: You're so right. I mean, if you go out to like I don't know. Leasea's place down in Carver. It has just got this small town bar charm. And you know that the people at the bar, six of them are there probably every single day. The drinks are like a nickel, appetizers are seven cents. It's just there's just a different vibe. Yeah, there's one in Black Forest, Colorado. It's called the Chicken Coop. It's been there since the forties. There's still carvings in the bar from like nineteen forty from somebody who was like ready to go off to war. And it's it's just got such And I see all these people that I used to go to school with that are now just drunken blushes, alcoholics, Like I remember I was in boy scouch with you before I became an alcoholic.
Speaker 2: I remember before I came an alcoholic. And it's meat because he's literally only twenty five.
Speaker 5: You hear a lot of people do this, like maybe after they retire or something, because they're like, oh, I need something to do.
Speaker 2: This dude is so young, and he's getting a head start on it. He's doing it now with his wife.
Speaker 5: They go to these different landmarks and they find restaurants and mysteries of places that nobody has ever thought to explore. I love that, and he said, quote, I can take a small town, then I immortalize it in a book where people a hundred years from now can go back and look and be like, this is what my grandparents' town look like.
Speaker 2: Cool, So I just making it a book.
Speaker 3: I like that he's making it a book, but I kind of wish it was like, you know, a social media thing that he was doing, like a series, so I could or you know, turn it into a TV show like hey, let's I mean, that's gonna be obviously harder than I say, but it would be so neat to do that and like pop around to all these different places and then highlight different places and maybe get some tourism into some small towns.
Speaker 5: He's money for a book because he has a publishing company, but no shot up to him.
Speaker 1: That's what feel good for writing. Oh yeah, thank you very much. We'll be back at a second on Katie. But we love playing the red flags game because Bailey's got a date tonight, date number four. So we're just like watching for red flags and green flags, and so we're playing a little game of red flags game. For example, I'll give you two positive traits of this person and then one negative trait. Sounds good, okay, So positive they own a house on Lake Mintonka. Two they're a veterinarian. Three they always have a booger hanging out the end of their nose always all the time.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I could deal with that.
Speaker 1: That'd be too much like.
Speaker 3: Well, if I said, hey, you've got a booger and they tried to get it and I couldn't come out, and I'd say, hey, you've got it's still there.
Speaker 1: No, they wipe it off, but you turn around and there's one.
Speaker 3: There's another one, And I would have to look at that all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if I could do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, Red Flags game coming up next on Katie. Apparently I have a phone call. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 2: That's what said right.
Speaker 5: Now, Bailey is a phone because Bailey, you're doing fashion in Festident, right I am?
Speaker 2: And somebody you were nervous about it? Why because you said you feel like.
Speaker 3: I don't know anybody, and if I do know them, I probably don't know their name, but I know their face and they don't know who.
Speaker 2: I am well, and I said, you gotta go say hi.
Speaker 1: But let's let to a phone call here. This is Kelly. Hi, Kelly, Hi, guys, we're on the radio. What's up?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 6: I just don't tell Bailey like hey, earlier.
Speaker 2: Today we I was thinking about it and let's see you guys.
Speaker 3: And I thought, you know, Bailey, when you walked in there.
Speaker 6: To the fashion show and you say to yourself, mayonnaise, there's a lot of people here. Don't worry about it. Man, You're fun, You're beautiful, You'll rocket.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you. That's really nice. I mean I'll go in a lot of people here. Yeah, I'll go in.
Speaker 3: I'll be like, I'm cool, I'm gonna rocket, and then I'll sit in the corner with my one glass of like ginger ale stirret.
Speaker 2: Oh, you'll do great.
Speaker 1: You just you just gotta like fake it till you make it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna wear something nice. I think, I hope I'm gonna wear something nice.
Speaker 6: You're gonna be great, kiddo, don't worry about it. Have fun.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you, how nice? That's nice.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jelly. I think you will do great. Fashion fest is tonight. Yeah, and do you know what you're wearing.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: I'm wearing this cute Oh gosh, I wish I remember the boutiques name that I am wearing this. But it's really cute because it's like a brown and blue moment sort of thing. So I'm wearing it's like a sweater. It's just like a sweater and some nice jeans and I get to wear this like really adorable that I'm really excited to wear. And I like my outfit better than this year than I did last year. Last year, I was a little bit more bougie and now I'm more like comfortable okay, which I appreciate.
Speaker 2: And a fluffy hat, Dave hat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout out fashion Fest. It's all to benefit Children's Masonic Hospital. I believe it's the title. We'll played a little game here called the Red Flags Game because Basley's got a date tonight. You're going to the Puttery, which I think is awesome. So you're going to the puttery at like what four until six or something or.
Speaker 3: Other, and then I'm going to fashion Fest right after.
Speaker 2: I'm exhausted already a big day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I'm going to give you some you know, red flags and want you get to play along too, and certainly you as you listen to the show, I'm gonna give you some great things, and then you tell me whether the red flag is a deal breaker. So you meet somebody and this is what you learn about them. Okay, they own an island in the Bahamas, lovely, and they are the most physically attractive person you've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Okay, But.
Speaker 1: However, the red flag is they keep asking if your best friend is down, k Cap Katie Cap down?
Speaker 3: Katie Cap down, Cap down probably would be honestly down for just them or for an.
Speaker 1: You don't know they.
Speaker 2: Well, it depends. Is it a bit? Is he doing it as a bit.
Speaker 1: He's trying to Kittie Cap in the sheets?
Speaker 2: Well, then I would say, I mean great, and he's good looking.
Speaker 1: He's the most attractive person you've ever seen.
Speaker 3: If that was the case, I would try and pass him off on Katie Cap, Like, why don't you just go and pursue her. She's great and wonderful person. Why waste your time with me when you could have Katie Cap.
Speaker 1: Well, then he's gonna do the same thing with Katie Capt.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'd say it's a red flag because damn I want the island.
Speaker 2: Well would you still would you still take him?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: All right, well let's try another one. Let's see how you're doing this one. Yeah. They can talk to animals. They literally can talk to your cat, cat cap or Eva Vaughn's dog. They can talk to animals, and they own one of every car. Okay, one of every every car. However, they are addicted to prescription drugs.
Speaker 2: That sounds I'm gonna say no to this man.
Speaker 1: I can talk to animals.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's his one redeeming factor. The fact that he has one of every car. That seems like a horder issue. Okay, where's he storing all of these cars? A giant warehouse, A giant warehouse that that's taking up so much energy, and like there's probably people who have to work there and.
Speaker 2: It's probably not fun. So no, I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna say no, especially because of the prescription drug I'm.
Speaker 5: Also going to say no, I don't care that you can talk to animals. I don't care that you have every car, so you have nothing to sell me on. I mean, it would be cool if I could talk to animals. That would be dope.
Speaker 2: I want to know what my cat is thinking and if he loves me.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's your next one. The Red Flags game. Okay, they own a magic carpet kind of like Aladdin. They can fly you. Was like, oh, Bailey, do you want to fly over the lakes? Bailey?
Speaker 3: You do?
Speaker 1: You want to fly to the loof to go to Bentleyville, Hop on my magic carpet and you fly up there. Yeah, exactly. That's a great It's a great thing, that is. So they give you multiples every single time, multiples every single time.
Speaker 2: Oh I see okay, yeah, all right, I missed that.
Speaker 1: But they call you a four to your face.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: Like, oh well, Bailey, you're a four. Okay, vont You're a four. But they have a magic carpet.
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 2: Bailey takes every red flag. It's like, well it's a bit.
Speaker 3: I mean, if it's comedy, and then I can get over it.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm still gonna take him.
Speaker 3: If he's called me a four to my face at least, I mean, he's calling me a four to my face, but he's still choosing me anyway. So okay, I mean he's still choosing me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, here we go with the next one. Vant you're gonna go first here. They can get you a table at any five star restaurant anytime, any place, and they're gonna buy. Okakay, so any restaurant, anytime, any place, and they're gonna buy. They're also the best smelling person in the world, Dame. However, they dabbled in torture.
Speaker 2: Geez, well, you.
Speaker 1: Got to have a red flag. It's like you don't find that you have. First of all, it's like, wow, they they take me to Manny's, they take me to you know, Pittsburgh Blue. They pay every time. They smell so good. But they dabbled in torture.
Speaker 2: It's like, I'm gonna be real, I don't mind torture. No, I mean, the cake is a cank.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna kick shame you the way.
Speaker 3: To cons my gosh, Well, I don't want to get water boarded on a Friday night that comes off water boarded.
Speaker 2: No, it's one time, it's one It's one time. They smell delicious, Bailey.
Speaker 3: I mean, sure, okay, they smell delicious, but still no, I'm I'm good.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be tortured. That's literally my nightmare.
Speaker 3: I've never ever I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's not like they're full time. They just dabble. Can give you actuley were at a time on so good luck. I mean, I want you to find a red flag with your boyfriend tonight.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna let you off. He's into torture waterboarding.
Speaker 3: You know, maybe maybe we'll find a red flag easily.
Speaker 1: I know you will. We'll be right back on KDWB with you can't make this stuff up. These are the five things that will make your house perfect for hosting Thanksgiving. Let's do a checklist and see whether your house is perfect for Thanksgiving hosting. And we'll do that next on kd double ub I AM TV. It is a Friday. It's supposed to be nice this weekend. And when I say nice, it's gonna be fall nice. It's not gonna be June nice. But it's gonna be like warm enough to go outside and do your Christmas decorations, or go down to the park or whatever you want to do, go on the lights tour, whatever. But next Wednesday is supposed to get very cold, like twenty five for a high starting next Wednesday, So let's get out this weekend. Stephanie Rosner is here from Instagram to tell us some off the beaten path more esoteric things to do this weekend in the Twin Cities. Hi Stephanie, Hello, hellow Oh okay.
Speaker 8: Number one's perfect with the good weather because this is like the cutest thing you can do with your kids. It's going on for the next like week and a half. There's a park in New Brighton that has fifteen nomes.
Speaker 2: It's like a gnome hunt. They're hidden around the park, playground of ball fields, whatever.
Speaker 8: And you just go and find them, fifteen of them and they have like a little contest going. I'm not sure what the prize is, but if you post your picture with the hashtag New Brighton Nomes, they'll enter you in the contra.
Speaker 1: That's cool activity with your little kid.
Speaker 8: You look like Thanksgiving break coming up to you know.
Speaker 1: People are gonna get choice this weekend, but it goes for a while.
Speaker 8: It goes through uh December third at Silver Oaks Park in New Brighton, which I guess is brand new. So there's a new playground there too, so you could stop and check that out. Okay, nice, all right. Number two is people are looking for like holiday decoration inspiration. Bachmann's has a house that's decked out in holiday decor.
Speaker 2: You can tour it.
Speaker 8: Now, I was thinking more of like a warehouse or like a key situation, but it's actually like a physical house that's on their property in South Minneapolis. So it's just a normal house that they decorate and you can tour it for bucks. It's like a thirty minute tour and you just walk around and kind of get inspiration.
Speaker 1: Okay, wow, Okay, it's totally different. Yeah.
Speaker 8: That is going on through the seventh of December, and you can, like, you know, sign up for your stuff online, your little I.
Speaker 2: Love decore things.
Speaker 3: Honestly, that's what I want to put in my entire winter, honestly.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 8: Number three is a chance to learn how to line dance country line dancing. It's at Forgotten Star tonight. For it's a three hour time block and it's fifteen bucks. But you can find the lady online who leads it. Her name is Line Dance with Billy, Billy with Ie.
Speaker 1: Line Dance with Billy, I.
Speaker 2: Am and looking it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So she does these all like mostly breweries, but all over the Twin Cities, and this one tonight is that Forgotten Star.
Speaker 2: So that's exciting.
Speaker 3: My grandma met all of her boyfriends line dancing, square dancing, and.
Speaker 8: Literally everyone loves like the chachas slide. Yeah slide. Group dancing is super fun, cool, girls nade out, date night whatever.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 8: Number four is there's so many markets going on, like holiday markets at breweries and everything, but this one is all women owned small businesses and I've heard like the quality of stuff is like second to art orld.
Speaker 2: Like good stuff.
Speaker 8: It's in Dina at the Community Center the Large Gym tomorrow from nine to three. Uh, and you can just go shop. It's the morning Side Women's Club holiday market. Plus they're gonna have the Aisle Buns and coffee food truck there, which like no big deal. They were just named like the world's best cinnamon but no.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is always out the door and down the hall.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, skip the line and hit their food truck at the market tomorrow, all right. And then the last one half for you is a chance to try the sport of bouldering.
Speaker 2: Have you heard of this?
Speaker 1: I know what bouldering is. Yeah, you're it's like not rock climbing, but you go parallel out the Yeah, you're about off the wall, off the ground. Yeah, so you climb up, you can be two feet off the ground. You go side to side.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like a smaller rock climbing wall with like a squishy mat underneath you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there is cool.
Speaker 8: There's a place called the Bouldering Project in Minneapolis and they're having a drop in youth climbing and they have like a certain area just for the Sunday from eleven thirty to twelve thirty. It's twenty bucks if you're not a member of their club, but you can just go in and try it. And they also have like homeschool Fridays and today's one of them where you have a three hour time block for ten.
Speaker 2: Bucks just to like get your kids out.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, that's cool.
Speaker 8: Thing. I was going through this list with my husband last night and he's like, I'm like, do you know what bouldering is? And he's like, oh, yeah, the Bouldering Project. We've been there. He's a firefighter. It's like we've been there for medicals before. Really nice places there.
Speaker 2: Really don't know.
Speaker 8: Someone fell off the wall and oh no, you obviously signed away.
Speaker 2: So that's what I got for you today.
Speaker 1: Kay, let's review one more time. If you miss any of these, They'll be online Dave ryanshow dot com and also Stephanie dot Rosner r and like.
Speaker 8: Taking a clip in tagging you guys, and I feel like people get the information.
Speaker 1: They yeah, because we don't expect you to listen with a pencil and paper. I mean, actually we should, but it's okay if you don't, all right.
Speaker 8: Number one was the gnomes Giving nome Search at Silver Oaks Park in New Brighton. That's going on through the third of December, and there's fifteen homes that are hidden all over the park. Number two was the Bachman's Idea House. It's five bucks for a thirty minute tour that's going on through the seventh of December. Number three was learning to Line Dance with Billy I Forgot Start Brewing tonight from seven thirty to ten thirty. Number four is the Morning Sign Wooman's Club Holiday Market at the Dinah Community Center tomorrow from nine to three with the Aisle Buns food truck. And number five was Dropping Youth Climbing on Sunday from eleven thirty to twelve thirty at the Bouldering Project in Minneapolis.
Speaker 1: Fabulous Sounds Awesome.
Speaker 3: What'sencing they are going line dancing with Billy tonight.
Speaker 1: That's just one of the more goofy things like if you do well, great, Yeah, if you do it once and you're one and done, that's great too. What a different thing to do? You can like hide in the background.
Speaker 3: You'll be fine, right, exactly How will they know that I'm not good at line dancing?
Speaker 2: Total line dance?
Speaker 1: Right? Thank you, Stephanie, you are a delight finder online. Stephanie dot Rosner r O S E. N Er on Instagram. We're gonna come back in a second with you can't make this stuff up. It's a checklist five things your house needs to host a perfect Thanksgiving, and we'll see if you got all five. One on one point three KDWBD. A new poll by realtor dot com looked at the top things that make a home perfect for hosting the Thanksgiving and basically, I've got all five. But it's basically about space. So let's jump in a big kitchen. You get a tiny little kitchen. It makes a little bit more difficult because you got a lot going on in there. You got the turkey, you got the green bean cast roll, you got the potatoes, you got the gravy, you got the candy jams with the melty marshmallows on the top, you got the rolls. You gotta be baking. You gotta get it all timed out. It's tough for you.
Speaker 5: And then when you have people over, it's like elbows bumping and stuff crue.
Speaker 1: A big living room. I mean that's kind of a no brainer. It's like, well, you got to sit somewhere and watch the Lions game, right right, A big dining room. It's obviously important, but it's funny because Vonn's still at Thanksgiving gets sent to the little kid's card table.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's one of those small like my knees are above my chest.
Speaker 1: Right, everybody knows this that the little kid's card table is way more fun than the adults table. Right once you graduate to the adult table, you're like, oh, it's way more fun to eat in the basement with my cousins.
Speaker 5: Although I will say I enjoy hearing the family tea when I got when I was able to sit and chime in on the tea going on, or like why Bridget isn't at Thanksgiving because she's upset her ex left.
Speaker 2: I enjoy hearing the tea at the adult's table. Okay, I was.
Speaker 3: Always jealous because my family wasn't big enough to have multiple tables at Thanksgiving. We all fit at one. So I want to sit at a card table. So I'm not trying to bumb out. I just like I'm jealous of people who have like twenty people out of Giving.
Speaker 1: We were lucky. We would go to my cousins in Denver or they'd come to our house, you know, one hundred miles away, and there was probably twenty of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was fine.
Speaker 1: It was a whole lot of fun. And then when our kids were growing up and Alison and Carson were home, there'd be usually just the four of us, sometimes Beth, there'd make five of us, and we'd work all morning to get everything ready and we'd sit down and we'd all be full and done within like fifteen or twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it was like and then what, Yeah, Yeah, I want to like walk into a different room. Somebody's watching football. Second, those guys annoying me. I walk into a different room someone's playing you know pool. That's what I want to do. Yeah, that sounds fun.
Speaker 1: Yep. Another one is that these are things that'll make your Thanksgiving hosting a whole lot better. At least one extra bathroom. If you got only one, it's gonna be punished. It will be that bathroom is going to be tired and tired and tired. And outdoor space to hang out in or prevent the kids from being too loud indoors. So a little outdoor space and this time of the year, I mean, it's gonna be chilly on Thanksgiving, but you know you might be able to get the kids outside and play football on the lawn or something like that.
Speaker 2: That sounds fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's get right into days. There's dirt, lots of stuff to cover on KATIEWB. Now the news that has Hollywood talking Dave's dirt on Katie WB. Well, let's see how many times we can work And it used to be Taylor Swift into the dirt. Now it's Wicked. How many times can we work Wicked into the dirt? Oh? Well, here we go. Cynthia Arrivo said it was her instinct to protect Ariana Grande. They're still talking about that at the premiere where that weirdo jumped in and tried to get a selfie.
Speaker 2: I was really thinking, I just wanted to make sure my friend was safe.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, I'm sure he didn't mean his home, but I just you never know what those things, and I wanted to make sure that she was okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was my first.
Speaker 1: To see we could open up this weekend right.
Speaker 2: Today, our last night today night, So today's the first day. It's like open everywhere, okay.
Speaker 3: And we're also still talking about Miss Universe pageant. I feel like this has been in the dirt every day this week. It has been announced. If you don't want to spoiler for Miss Universe, tune out your ears. But Miss Mexico was crowned the winner. But what we're talking about is during a preliminary evening gown competition, Miss Jamaica fell off the stage, just face planted into the front row.
Speaker 5: It was so bad because she's like looking at the audience, the crowd, like smiling waves or whatever, and I guess she just didn't realize the end of the stage was there, so she like just like it looks fake, it do, but it was totally real.
Speaker 3: She looks like she's sped up because it just goes down real fast, and she had to get taken out in a stretcher.
Speaker 1: Oh no, not just to stumble like, oh my gosh, that's like feet. Really embarrassing though for her, But I'm glad she's moderately Okay.
Speaker 4: So there's a lot going on with Miss Univers. Now it's over. That is cursed. Congratulations Miss Mexico.
Speaker 5: To back up and talk about Wicked one more time? Are Inna Grande? Is COVID positive? She had just finished taping the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon earlier this week, and then she posted on her Instagram story and said moments before COVID and I'm gonna go ahead and assume it's probably because all the touch in her and Cynthia we wom been doing on the Wicked press tour.
Speaker 1: They act like they are lovers. They really do. They're just like hang on each other. It's a little bit dis dis something disgusting. No, not disgusting. I think it's disgusting because he was in a relationship. Yeah, it's not like they're lovers. It's just they're just a little bit too touchy feely love you.
Speaker 3: I think they celebrate female friendship and they're just like such.
Speaker 4: A you never act like that with your female do you do?
Speaker 2: Me and my friend Hannah are like that.
Speaker 1: She's like, like, Bailey's way too hand.
Speaker 2: Do it back to me too?
Speaker 3: I think I think they just you know, that's what Wick it's all about. It's about female friendships. So there have to be like oozing over each other, even if it's weird to you.
Speaker 1: Right, go ahead, Yeah, Justin.
Speaker 3: Bieber helped a guy on the side of the road the other day who was looking for or had some car trouble.
Speaker 1: Now, the funny thing is the guy's got his camera out and he's recording himself, and he's looking a little bit desperate, and I don't know why he was recording himself, But then in the frame walks a very recognizable Justin Bieber.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just.
Speaker 5: Yesterday, man, I didn't know you. Do you really want to know? Yes, this is one of those moments where you have to take a picture. Or didn't happen because imagine I came in here Monday, Dave goes, oh, so, von would you do on your weekend? And I said, oh, Bieber helped jump my car. You wouldn't believe me for like second on No, but he really was Bieber in the video.
Speaker 3: He really took a video and then he turned it off, so unfortunately mean he get to actually see Justin Bieber help him, but we saw his face.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool though. I think Justin Bieber is a really likable, good hearted human that he's just struggling with, like the pressures of fame and relationships and being under the spotlight all the time. The top burning tour by a male solo artist belongs to the Weekend is After Hours Till Dawn tours gross more than one billion dollars. He started in twenty twenty two in the week added forty dates next year in Mexico, Brazil, and Europe. Still going at it. Speaking of tours, this sounds pretty cool. I'm gonna try to remember to watch this this weekend. Netflix One Shot with Ed Sheeran. It is a one continuous video or camera shot for one hour as Ed tours New York and performs his greatest hits. What a cool idea. I like Ed Sheeran, but I'm not like a huge fan necessarily, but I would watch that just to see what that one hour is like.
Speaker 2: Right for the concept of the one shot, I would watch it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's done by if you saw the show Adolescents a couple of months ago that was also on Netflix. It's that same director where they do the entire thing in one take.
Speaker 3: So I want to watch it too, and I don't even care an there, but it sounds good to me. Let's see, jelly Roll lost two hundred pounds and his beard as well.
Speaker 2: He's clean shaven, and yesterday's.
Speaker 3: Instagram post that he posted, he has not been clean shaven in apparently like a lot of years, many many years, and so he shared his newly shaved face and here we are talking about it because this is this news, you guys.
Speaker 2: He shaved his.
Speaker 1: Good for him dropping two hundred pounds. That is a huge accomplishment.
Speaker 5: To ask a question anybody that loves Jelly Roll, is he like the next up and coming Morgan walland or something? Because I feel like we talk about Jelly Roll at least three times a week, and almost every time.
Speaker 2: We do it's about his weight loss, which is great. Yeah, but like what else?
Speaker 3: What out?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, there's some interesting celebrities, I mean post malone, interesting celebrity with the face tattoos and just his amazing talent, and Jelly roll reminds me, probably because of the face tattoos of post malone. And then Morgan Wallen is kind of like, you know, kind of fits in the same genre, kind of like bluesy, folksy, catchy, catchy country.
Speaker 2: Yeah wow, you heard it here from.
Speaker 5: The music critic day Yeah Future Wifey. Tate McCray dropped the new one because it is new music Friday. Here's a clip from her album, the De Luxe version of her album the song Nobody's Girl. I Love Tate McCray, but it's no fruit, Salady, Yummy, yummy.
Speaker 1: You know what You're right, it is not. You are absolutely correct. A couple of other quick ones here on Dave's Dirt which brought you by sixty one two Injured Himer and Lammer's Injury Law One Lucky Lady will become Taylor Swift's sister in law. Her younger brother, Austin has split from his model girlfriend Sidney Ness and joined the celebrity dating app Rayah. The thirty three year oldest in many of his interests that include pickleball, medium, rare steak, and emo music. So now is your opportunity to dive on to Austin swift and then have Thanksgiving dinner in a couple of years with Taylor and Travis.
Speaker 5: Oh, speaking of I just I'm not a swiftye but I saw on the New Heights podcast, which is Jason and Travis podcast. Yeah, they have two special guests coming on their show Monday and from the silhouett Because they always spos like a preview picture, people think it's Taylor and Kylie Jenner.
Speaker 2: That's probably the next episode of their tailor Wift. Yes, and Kylie Jenner.
Speaker 5: That's in the comments on the New Heights podcast Travis and Jason's podcast.
Speaker 2: Okay, why are they together? I don't know. Are they friend? You know, rich people always hang out with each other. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: It's true. Beautiful people hang with beautiful people. Rich people hang with rich people.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: Pras Michael, a founding member of the Fujis, is going to prison for fourteen years for illegally funneling millions of dollars into foreign in foreign money into US political campaigns. They found him guilty a couple of years ago, including conspiracy and acting as an unregistered foreign agent. And it's just what yikes, it is kind of scary, but that is fourteen years. That's not a fine in probation. That is fourteen years in the solid time, exactly right, all right, that is your dirt. I will also mention that Bentleyville opens up this weekend. That is up in Duluth. Birthdays today, Michael Strayan, the guy with the teeth is fifty four. Goldie Han is eighty years old. Kylie ray Jepson called me maybe is forty years old.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: If you remember the artist b York, they are sixty years old. Also, at Target reveals its Black Friday sale and plans to make it an experience.
Speaker 2: An experience?
Speaker 1: What does that even mean?
Speaker 3: So? I think in general Target sales are down, so they're trying to do anything that they can to bring people in. So instead of just saying here's the sale, they're going to turn it into something that's maybe interactive.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's an experience to go to. Can I GOE wreck something?
Speaker 1: DM?
Speaker 5: I said, sure, I said, Kylie Jenner. Somebody text and said no, Kylie Kelsey, that makes much more sense.
Speaker 1: I pre story. We didn't catch it though. Yeah, And be ready to be freaked out when you see self driving cars because WAMO is going to start testing its fleet here in Minneapolis.
Speaker 2: Would you do a Waimo, Dave.
Speaker 1: I would sure. I mean I don't think they would put it out there if it was not moderately, you know, or very safe. I saw one at the Phoenix Airport last summer when I went to see Chase, and it's just weird. I mean it's a car with nobody in the driver's seat, which in our entire lives we have been conditioned to know there is a driver in the driver's seat.
Speaker 2: Yeh, heavy machinery. Just what, it's heavy machinery. You're supposed to, like, you know, operate heavy machinery. Yeah, so I consider it heavy machinery. That's a car.
Speaker 3: And if no one's driving the car, yeah, I'm gonna be freaked out because no one's driving it.
Speaker 1: It is just weird. That is a dirt We will be back in a moment on KDWB