Speaker 1: Here's Laurence Shahati take it away, Angela. Is you ready to run it back or what?
Speaker 2: For the second straight year, the National League pennant goes to the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Congratulations.
Speaker 2: So many people instrumental in their success with us tonight on this podium, Owner Chairman Mark Walter, President of Baseball Operations, Andrew Friedman, President and CEO, Stan Kasten's general manager EVP. Randon Gomes, and the man pulling all the right strings in the dugout Nightly.
Speaker 1: Dave Roberts. The Warren C.
Speaker 2: Giles Nationally Trophy belongs to you.
Speaker 1: Mark holed it up for all to see.
Speaker 2: Congratulations Mark, you brought a winning brand of baseball to Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: What sets this group apart?
Speaker 3: Well, I think first we need to to thank and congratulate the Walkie Brewers.
Speaker 4: They had the best record in the National League, and they.
Speaker 3: Had a little bit of trouble this week, but they were a better team than they played today.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to you, Andrew. I remember in spring we all said this was the best team on taper ever assembled, but we know baseball it doesn't always work that way.
Speaker 1: Why did this work so well?
Speaker 4: I mean, these guys to watch them prepare every day, how much they care about winning and representing these amazing fans. It was evident as we got going through the season that these guys had their eye on the ultimate prize, and that's to bring a championship back and back to back years to the greatest fans in all of baseball.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Dave.
Speaker 2: You always talk about how this is an organization wide success story, from scouting, player development, front office.
Speaker 1: How did the sum of the parts get you here?
Speaker 5: Dave her name wellcas Andrew said, it starts with the passion, the knowledge, the care of the fans, and you guys set the bar for all of us.
Speaker 1: So thank you.
Speaker 5: This has been a great year.
Speaker 1: This has been a tough year.
Speaker 5: I gotta give a lot of credit to these players, to the coaches, the support staff, scouts, everybody that's not here. This is a one team, one dream operation. And I'll tell you before this season started, they said the Dodgers are ruining baseball. Let's get four more wins and really ruin baseball.
Speaker 6: Let's go.
Speaker 2: You always talk about other people, but I think why we all love this great game is it takes us back to our childhood in a backyard mom, Dad's sister brother.
Speaker 1: What is Dodger Stadium?
Speaker 2: Remind you of the people who got you here, Dave.
Speaker 5: I mean, we had Bill Russell, we had Reggie Smith. You know, the great Tommy Lasord is looking down on us right now, Fernando. And when you put this Dodger uniform on, there's something special.
Speaker 1: We all feel it. We all bleed blue. We got four more wins, So.
Speaker 5: We got a lot of work today to do. And as the Great Kobe Bryant said, the job's not done.
Speaker 1: And the presentation's not done.
Speaker 2: I think we need an NLCS MVP.
Speaker 1: What do you think.
Speaker 2: The National League Championship Series Most Valuable Player goes to the best.
Speaker 1: Player on this planet?
Speaker 2: Show Hey Otani, congratulations, and his interpreter will show, Hey, congratulations. What's more fun striking out ten or threading if you're hitting three home runs.
Speaker 3: Home?
Speaker 1: Now give him there.
Speaker 3: I don't know saying it's got much to say, as it.
Speaker 6: Was really, you know, fun on the both sides of the.
Speaker 3: Ball today, you know, really, as a representative, I'm taking this trophy and let's get four more wins to.
Speaker 2: The people, to the people of Los Angeles. Show Hey and back at home in Japan who tuned in to Dodger Baseball every night because of you. What do you want to say to them about their support?
Speaker 3: I did, and Baba.
Speaker 6: B Ship, you know, we want it as a team. Man. This is really a team effort.
Speaker 3: So I hope everybody in LA and Japan and all over the world could enjoy a.
Speaker 6: Really good sake.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they will. I'm sure they will. I wasn't expecting that.
Speaker 2: And to the kids, there are kids everywhere who dream of being in your shoes.
Speaker 1: What can you tell.
Speaker 2: Them about being great at something?
Speaker 3: Shots? You know, this is really a wonderful team that I'm part of, and I hope that the kids I inspired and want to play baseball.
Speaker 1: An historic day in this great game we love.
Speaker 2: Let's hear it one more time for the National League champion Los Angeles Dodgers.