Speaker 1: That's all a grievance.
Speaker 2: Yes, every time Anna coughs, sneezes, or anything, she does it to this side of Kevin that I'm sitting every time.
Speaker 1: Did I talk about this yesterday? I talked about yesterday.
Speaker 3: And I was told that she sneezed it. She was sneezing at me. So she's she's not going to get the girl that got her sick. Shannon was sicker. She's going to get all the rest of us.
Speaker 1: This is my right arm, her dominant.
Speaker 3: I get that, but I mean, Dave, lean down like or maybe like you freak down.
Speaker 1: You guys have more girl time together and you lean over torture.
Speaker 4: You just go that way with somebody, because.
Speaker 1: It's literally gone in the circle.
Speaker 3: Every time I've looked over today is this is this clockwise or counterclock counterclockwise?
Speaker 1: He's going counterclockwise. Share the love?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? All right, guess what I got? I got tons of good music to play for throwbacks. All right, it's Mojo. On the morning show, Shannon was telling us that they're is no way in hell that she would ever hire these girls that are applying for Are they babysitter nanny jobs?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So It's that time of year when all of the college students in my neighborhood are smart. They're smart, and they start posting on this like one specific dedicated Facebook page to get hired for nannying positions. But some of these girls, and here's what I take issue with, And this is almost like my message to them, most of them, I should say, I.
Speaker 1: Would never hire.
Speaker 5: Because they are way too hot really according to the photos that they are posting. And by the way, this has nothing to do with me not wanting these college girls around my husband. This has everything to do with my own self esteem. Okay, look at the if I had to come home every day and see these like cute little girls prancing like look at the photos that they post, Oh my gosh, here's you with a puppy, and I got off.
Speaker 1: What is it? What is the sight again? And can I look at absolutely no smith.
Speaker 5: Some of them post photos in like their little like sorority girl mini skirt dresses. Others of like are them on spring break? I want to be like, sweetheart, there is no the moms aren't going to hire you.
Speaker 2: Think of your steps hearing this could be great for you.
Speaker 1: And he's pretty cute. Very cute, but some of them lately, I'm.
Speaker 5: Like, why are you posting these photos?
Speaker 3: Quick question for it's so funny for you, Shannon, you say that this has nothing to do with not wanting them around West in your self esteem. How would West feel if you hired a really hot guy to watch and do this?
Speaker 5: Oh, that would not happen. That would a manny would never happen, would never happen.
Speaker 3: You would never because because I will tell you that we had boy babysitters before, and the boy babysitters the boys loved because they would the you know, play and.
Speaker 1: Basketball, football and stuff like that. But it is wild.
Speaker 3: And then we've had you know, nothing but beautiful uh kel Dean babysitters that have babies at our kids. By the way, kel Dean girls Killdyan. Women babysitting your kids will treat your kids better than you will treat them. They're more protective over your kids. I need to hire one just from me. But you see some of these girls, like Michigan State.
Speaker 1: You've done.
Speaker 5: I've had her for the past couple of years and she's adorable. I've had her since she's been in high school. She also wasn't posting like bikini shots on here. She is she attractive, She's she's adorable. Yeah, I feel weird.
Speaker 3: She's hot, and you know, does she make you feel like if she comes over all dressed up or does she is she good about down dressing so that she doesn't.
Speaker 1: Make you No?
Speaker 5: I mean she she's so great. She comes shout out to I know she's not listening, she's at school, but she comes ready to go to like uber the kids around and play with the kids, you know, and like.
Speaker 1: Would you fire Emma if she got too attractive? Did you know? Here's the thing.
Speaker 5: Right, No, but I do have to say, like my steps on this summer was like, oh my god, this girl.
Speaker 2: You hire her at high school when she's just regular Emma. Fast forward a few years, she's twenty three and she turned into Emma.
Speaker 1: I find it.
Speaker 4: Oh and yeah, like look at this girl, Oh wow, I find it interesting, like herd I find it interesting that the girls are posting their faces and their pictures there.
Speaker 3: Why because to me, it's just and they are all they all they look like their dating profile.
Speaker 1: That's what's your kids.
Speaker 3: But why do you have to look? But why do you have to look at them? To see what their looks are about that just you know there their resume might speak for itself.
Speaker 1: Are the looks? I got to see what you look like?
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: I think the dads are doing some of the hiring in this one, or the moms are hiring the ugly ones, thinking those girls have no boyfriends to take.
Speaker 1: You know, what's up, Brianna? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 6: So how are you guys?
Speaker 1: We're doing? Oh you're a nanny?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 1: Nanny, Brianna?
Speaker 6: Hi? How are you?
Speaker 1: What's going on? By the way, that was kind of wild how you said that. What's happening?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I got a nanny job and I was hired for it. But I wear like crop tops and skirts like any other girl would in the summertime. I'm thirty years old whatever, Like my boyfriend tells me that I should dress my age, but whatever, you know, thirty years old, I should be.
Speaker 5: Able to wear.
Speaker 1: And I'm and what does the yeah? What is the dad's.
Speaker 6: Catholics very strict raised in like a small town, and he didn't want their three year old daughter to see like anything revealing or like you know, not like yeah, revealing clothes, clothes stuff like, so he had his wife asked me specifically not to wear crop tops or short skirts anything we're really or anything that was like risque to their house when I was babysitting, because he didn't want his daughter to see that, and he didn't want to see it either.
Speaker 1: Wow, the dad did comfortable, but.
Speaker 6: She was wearing Sophie shorts and a crop top when she asked me not to dressed like that anymore when I came over to their house.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 6: And I understand where is coming from, because.
Speaker 1: Was the one that's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm glad he asked the wife to ask you because it could be looked at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 6: Well, definitely made me feel a little uncomfortable though, because I was like, this is I don't know. How do you ask someone who comes to your house to watch your kids not to dress a certain way? I get it, but like, if that's how you feel, don't hire me.
Speaker 3: Like what what what do you wearing today?
Speaker 1: On your way? What he got on right now?
Speaker 6: Viggings in the swatch hurt?
Speaker 1: Okay, now, all right, well have a good day. We love you too.
Speaker 3: In a listener way, So Byla and Jordan wants to talk to keV but Jordan.
Speaker 2: So for next week, the topics for next week they're gonna be what what babysitter Jo has?
Speaker 1: Right? Shannon Shannon Link.
Speaker 3: What would Josiah think if you hired one of those girls that Shannon went through, especially that brunette that went by. What would you think if all of a sudden, Hey, I'd like you to introduce you to what's the girl's name from this age?
Speaker 1: Range from that age? Yeah, I'd like you to Bianca's babysitting your child. He he might take a few moments off roll blocks.