Speaker 1: More the roses on Internsjohn in your morning show, you're dating somebody you think maybe they could be the one, but then some things pop.
Speaker 2: Up the making go m is there something else going on?
Speaker 1: We try to rip off that band aid, Tiffany, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 2: So you and Justin have been together for how long?
Speaker 3: Just about a year?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: And in that year you mentioned an email, things have gone well partially because you both have a similar work schedule.
Speaker 2: Is that fair?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean we both work a lot of hours, but we do have some overlap time, and so you know, we're pretty we're pretty understanding of each other's hours.
Speaker 5: And so good.
Speaker 3: We want to spend as much time as.
Speaker 4: We can together, So we're over already Chuck's places a lot.
Speaker 1: Do you think that both of you having the crazy schedules makes easier to understand the person's got work a lot and that kind of makes the relationships younger. Do you think that's like a benefit of having busy schedules?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it definitely allows us to show each other a lot of grace because we understand this busy lifestyle.
Speaker 2: Sure, okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: The reason we're doing War of the Rows is and this one, to me is interesting because it seems like there's no immediate red flying. But this could be a case of divine intervention, so to speak. So explain what happened this past weekend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so he stays over my place and I didn't realize until the morning, but his car was behind mine. Sure, and he likes to sleep in And I'm like, you know what, I understand.
Speaker 3: He's busy, he's tired. I got a couple of instruments, so I just take his car into the store.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm stuck in traffic for a bit on my way back, and I'm just sitting there board and so I'm poking around on like he's got a cooler car than me.
Speaker 3: So I'm poking around on his little dashboard to see how it all works.
Speaker 4: Sure, And on the maps, I see that he's his like previous locations, like his repeated locations. I've got a lot of like residential areas on it. Okay, And he and he's like he does he doesn't do a lot other than work because he's so busy. Sure, and so I don't really recognize these places well.
Speaker 1: And I think it's importantly note that he does medical device sales correct, Yes, So like he's not going house to house fair, you know, he's he's going to office buildings.
Speaker 5: And but what the would.
Speaker 6: Like with some of like the is like a medspa kind of thing. Would they be around there a residence?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't think.
Speaker 3: So I was just they wouldn't be here where I was seeing it.
Speaker 1: Okay, because we're talking like full on apartment complexes in a couple of houses.
Speaker 2: Is that fair?
Speaker 3: Like townhomes stuff like that?
Speaker 1: Okay, And so that's kind of why you want to do war the Rows is right, just because it is odd that be in the car. I guess too if it's in the car, Like this is to me where it gets odd because I use GPS on my phone rarely put it in the car. Yeah, I'm saying the car goes to the Apple Play. If somebody's putting it in the car, it's probably because they don't want somebody to get their phone and see.
Speaker 2: Where they're going.
Speaker 5: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like that to me is like the like that's almost like printing off directions instead of used your GPS.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, like it's because it takes so long at least in my car if I were to put it manually, and it takes forever to do it that.
Speaker 1: Way correct, So that to me is why that that is interesting. So let's do this, Tiffany love Sauce. Call from the Flower Company, Off from the roses. This should go to you girlfriend of nearly a year. If they do, would put them on hold. Seat you want to do if they go somewhere else, though, we'll get some answers for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, I wore.
Speaker 1: The roses in less than three minutes on Intern John in your morning show. Swore the roses on Internshohn in your morning show. Tiffany, let me recap this. You and Je been together a little well close to a year. Everything's been good. You both have very busy schedules, which is part of the reason why you think it's worked out so well, because you both have an understanding of you're busy, I'm busy, YadA, YadA. This past weekend, Justin was crashing at your place. He tends to sleep in the weekends. You're more of a busy body. You wake up realize his car is blocking you in, so you take his car to around some errands while killing time and traffic.
Speaker 2: You're playing around this car.
Speaker 1: You see some of the safe places his car has been GPS wise, you realize that it's not businesses. It's more residential areas. So you were wondering who whose house he's going to see? Is that kind of fair?
Speaker 3: Pretty much? That's it.
Speaker 2: A couple of things to add here.
Speaker 1: So the car itself is brand new, right, right, And you mentioned he got it after you guys started dating. We were talking out there a little bit, so it's not like it could have been a girl before you. It's like he's this car is only like six months old, right.
Speaker 3: It was super new. I was just hooking around, and I'm a little nervous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, before we call him real quick. Friends and family on your side, are they in favor of him? Do they like you guys together?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, we've met each other's families and it's it's all been seemingly really good.
Speaker 3: I just kind of got a gross feeling about.
Speaker 1: This, no, no, no doubt. And they his friends? How how how are his friends to you?
Speaker 3: I don't hang out with them a lot. They all seem nice. Okay, Wow, I never thought worried about.
Speaker 1: Them, Like, it's not like you walk around. You can tell, like the the tension of the room, like, oh she.
Speaker 2: Has what's going on?
Speaker 5: They don't like you?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, It's all seemed normal to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let's say this love sauce call from the flower company. Off of the roses. They are off her after him, the roses, my goodness should go to you. If they do, we'll put them on hold to you. You want to do if they go somewhere else, look at some answers for you. Okay, okay, one second, try I get this going.
Speaker 5: Hello, I'm calling for Justin.
Speaker 8: Yeah, who's calling?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 5: My name is Addie. I'm calling you from a new local flower shop.
Speaker 6: We're trying out some new marketing where we're offering a local free bouquet of a dozen red roses. It's just our slow season and we're hoping that you'll use us in the future. We own your credit card info, nothing like that. So can I get who you want to send those out to?
Speaker 8: How did you even get my number?
Speaker 4: At?
Speaker 6: Google sends out lists for zip codes, and we're just trying to keep things local, not having know like Instagram ads or anything, just hoping that if we provide you a free bouquet of a dozen roses that you'll just use us instead of like a national chain, you know, because we're local mom pop shop.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't know. I don't really know. I don't know if that's something I want to do.
Speaker 5: Actually, Okay, I.
Speaker 6: Mean, can I just like say just one thing and then maybe you like twist your arm and if you definitely don't want them, that's fine, I'll move on. But you would be like supporting my parents, like new business and everything. And also, you know, it's totally free and it makes you look like the hero. I'm sure you have someone you can send flowers to.
Speaker 2: You're good at sales, okay, fine?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, okay cool. So I'm gonna make like a little profile for you if you will. So, can I get a name of who you want to send them to? They are a dozen red roses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can send them to Amber Amber.
Speaker 5: Like the color three eleven song. Maybe? All right? What is she to you?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 5: Your friend? Girlfriend, sister wife, sister wife?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Just to me?
Speaker 5: So should I put friend? Sure?
Speaker 8: No, no not, but you can put friend that's fine?
Speaker 6: Yeah, cool, Just in case you come back and I'm like, hey, your friend Amber or how's she doing? You know, we're trying to keep you know, within the local economy and like, you know, neighborhood.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 6: And then your your card is just like your typical little flower card.
Speaker 5: What would you like that to say?
Speaker 8: How about does the carpet match the dreapes? It's a design it's a little designed joke.
Speaker 6: Okay, so like you're you know, you're doing like home renovation, like home designer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, justin what the.
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 5: Yes, Whateff said.
Speaker 3: Hi, it's your actual girlfriend that you should be sending the roses to.
Speaker 2: Who's the balance, Tiffany?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 8: No, Amber is just somebody that.
Speaker 2: I work with. What Oh, she's just somebody that I work with.
Speaker 3: I'm just roses with a suggestive to go with it.
Speaker 8: That was like an inside joke. She'll totally get. But listen, she's a new colin and I'm just trying to.
Speaker 1: You know, wait before wait, hold on, hold on, justin real quick. My name is intern John. I got Sauce and Rose here as well. We're doing a war of the roses in the show. There's your girlfriend, Tiffany. Do you work with the Amber or is she acclining? Because those are two different things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you I inturned John.
Speaker 2: We're doing more than in the show. How can how can in turn asking me questions for.
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 2: How are your business? Okay?
Speaker 1: But why are you working with some of you work with is also a client?
Speaker 8: I don't ask you questions about your.
Speaker 2: Inhi, I don't know what you're okay? So why you send her flowers?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Why is the sky blue?
Speaker 2: This is I said, on.
Speaker 7: Trying to get in their good graces. The fact that you're on a gift me? What the hell?
Speaker 8: After everything I've done.
Speaker 7: For us throughout our year, our year relationship, after everything you're gonna get, You're gonna just bring another You're gonna get mad about this after everything down, little man?
Speaker 1: So why is ask some of the carpet and drapes? I mean, you us know what that means. Why would you ask a client about her carpet and drapes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have no right to ask me any questions.
Speaker 8: You don't know me from my mom.
Speaker 1: I'm asking behalf of your girlfriend. Why would you send her?
Speaker 7: You can ask me any questions you want off the sad little show.
Speaker 2: Okay, But to do this right here, right now is Tiffany has asked why and heroses.
Speaker 8: You know what, I'm so disappointed in you.
Speaker 1: Here four of the Roses is cretaped and possibly edited to broadcasts.
Speaker 5: It's permission granted from all participants. Want more roses, go to YMS radio dot com.
Speaker 1: Rozie buy Celsius, War of the Roses on Interns on in your Morning show, would love your thoughts nine ninety three three eight to text. Let's go in Rockville, Ashley, good morning. Hey, hey girl, you hear more of the roses? What do you want to say?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 8: This is helping me get through my hangover.
Speaker 2: Listen, we are Judge. Thank you for listening. I have a great day.
Speaker 1: Thanks guys and everything Celebrity Sauce has for entertainment of port Coming.
Speaker 2: What you got for us?
Speaker 6: We're gonna be talking about the best Halloween costumes in Hollywood this weekend.
Speaker 1: But let's getting you into our sold out DC jingle Ball presented by Capital One.
Speaker 6: Hangout John in your Morning show That's True on iHeartRadio