Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the morning, So keV, you still haven't done that. You still have not we have we have the alerts that go off all the time when we have to do like I don't know, tests and training, and this one I get like, I get why you put this one off because to me, it's the dumbest thing ever that they ask us to do. I feel like they're setting us up for some kind of a thing to fire us by exactly.
Speaker 2: I don't feel so it's a self evol And I've gotten the work day messages for about a month at this point, and I kind of just put it off, put it off, put it off. And the only time I really feel like it's serious is when Tony sends an email is like, hey, I know you saw this. It's time complete. I got that, So I gotta I got I gotta complete myself. Either has he done to you?
Speaker 1: Where he sends the email and it's only to the people that didn't do it yet, you can see the other people that you didn't do it yet, and it's like Shannon Murphy, you always on there.
Speaker 3: It's always the same people. Because I don't I'm not in my workday all the time.
Speaker 4: Nor am I in my company email all the time, So not that that's an excuse, but I don't see the alert.
Speaker 3: It's never top of mind for me.
Speaker 2: And I feel like with self evaluations, to your point, I feel like there's no win for me. I don't feel like there's a real win, Like no matter what I say, I don't think it'll either be the correct thing to say or that the company will feel the exact same way that I do.
Speaker 5: That's just how I view self evaluations. I just feel like they gonna.
Speaker 6: Fail, like a self evaluation, not the company's evaluation. This is how you feel your performing. Absolutely, But I feel like companies use things you say against you.
Speaker 3: I only say positive things, but.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like you're giving them ammunition. You're given like, oh, you thought you were doing good in this area, where here's how we feel you're doing. I feel like it allows questions to be brought up that may not even.
Speaker 1: Be or they look at it like you don't think that you have to any room for improvement, and you're now the best that you're going to get. And if you're not giving them what they think is the best, they're going to look at it there currently. I don't think anybody reads these Tony does.
Speaker 5: You don't think people read that? You know why?
Speaker 1: I know Tony does because I did mine, and he called me up right away and he laughed because I literally answered some of the questions in the goofiest way. Really yeah, Like I answered one question going I'd fire me for this because this is you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: I swear.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, you want to know what I did while we're telling you what you do.
Speaker 4: Mine was already populated from my last year selfie Vale, So I just admitted the exact same thing.
Speaker 5: I just copied them.
Speaker 3: I didn't even need to copy paste. I just hit submit.
Speaker 5: Is that good? Is that no improvement?
Speaker 3: There was nothing that changed. I feel the same way about myself. You're killing twenty twenty five as I did in twenty twenty four. Twenty twenty six will be the same.
Speaker 1: Log into it so the listeners can see what our question here. Here's the thing, LYDIA have listeners. Just call us up. So call us up if you're just listening to us right now, and if you've never been on the air, tell us if you're a first time, long time, and we're going to let you self evaluate keV, and let's have the listeners do it, because no better evaluation can happen. Then the people that listened to us on a daily basis here on the show. This is the this is the most important feedback. All right, So eight for for Mojo Live. And I know this is not self evaluation. This is we're crowdsourcing. Yeah, listener evaluation. You got it pulled up?
Speaker 5: I do. So, all right, here you go. Here's Tina.
Speaker 1: I'm with us right now, Tina, Yeah, Tina, question, Kevin's going to go through to question here and you you got to evaluate him.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, So Tina, they got eleven different options here. We're going to go with the top one. This is in reference to competency. So the first one is culture and it's described as consistently embodies company values and encourages others to do the same. Well maybe that's more so for you guys now, you know, but you, Tina, like okay, So Tina, on this radio show, I need to ask myself.
Speaker 5: I'm asking you. Have I influenced others in a positive way? Oh?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, You're very positive. You're very encouraging, and you encourage others by bringing up personal topics. You know that you're going through the other relations, so yeah, absolutely, okay.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: By the way, you're too serious with this one, Tina, You're you're great. You're taking this too serious transcribed? Yeah, you could have gone in a crazier direction. But okay, hold on a second here, Jill, Jill, are you there?
Speaker 5: Hey, yes, I'm here.
Speaker 1: Hey Jill, in a not so serious way, let's hear you on this next question. Go ahead, keV oh, keV.
Speaker 6: You are hilarious every single day.
Speaker 5: Let me cook.
Speaker 4: I think I think you are a great part of the show and I just really love listening to what you have to say.
Speaker 5: Did you write that down? What is the question? What is the question? What is the question? So this question is do I understand and the need of the listener? And do to meet that need?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 6: You know you you talk to the listeners and you really have you know, you let them know how you feel about things.
Speaker 1: You you really tell the truth.
Speaker 5: Sometimes maybe people don't want to hear it. But where are you from a stenographer? Where are you from? Jill?
Speaker 6: I'm from New Baltimore area.
Speaker 1: Say Jill from New Baltimore says, I like that when you quote. You put quotes in there, Jill long time? How long have you listened to the show?
Speaker 5: Jill? Oh, twenty years.
Speaker 1: In the twenty years, I finally found somebody that actually speaks the truth, not that we all want to hear, but it's the truth. Thanks Joe Love, no problem. All right, hold on, Marcella's done with us right now.
Speaker 5: Marcella you there, yes, Hi, first time one time.
Speaker 1: Here we're going to self avout. You aid keV here on this one? Are you a fan of I'm looking. I'm also looking for the keV haters to where are you on the self evaluation?
Speaker 5: He's talking right now. I'm not a fan.
Speaker 6: I'm not exceeds expectations average, Like, what did they give you anything?
Speaker 2: I don't think it's multiple choices it don't they give you a comment? Yeah, you got to write your commentation. No, it's okay, it's okay. What would you write me?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 5: If you have the options and we're talking to the listeners right now, at.
Speaker 2: A moment, I think, yeah, yeah, let's do that on the scale and one to ten okay, and I love it.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Kevin definitely always relates to the listeners.
Speaker 6: Who are whoever calling very chy, sometimes very funny.
Speaker 5: Yeah, R A U N C H Y. Okay, there you go.
Speaker 1: All right, I can spell I would spell it ranchi probably very ranch.
Speaker 5: What y'all got to say? All right, go ahead, work with it. Give a question, I'll give it. All right. So the next one on the list is no, we'll go.
Speaker 2: We'll go with innovation and curiosity embraces new ideas isn't restricted bout it? So what have I improved on or helped modernize? When have I challenged how something has always been done?
Speaker 1: Okay, you've only fallen asleep in the studio once in the last couple of weeks, and that was last week when you fell asleep in the corner of the studio.
Speaker 5: Did he used to fall asleep a lot? I know, I'm you know.
Speaker 1: Actually I would say, Kevin shows up for shows up for work four out of the five days at the appropriate time.
Speaker 3: Actually, correction, you fell asleep on one day too.
Speaker 5: Oh you did? Okay, two days?
Speaker 1: Thanksanka. Now I I got nothing but positive to say about Kevin. Kevin makes me laugh and listeners know that, like there are there are times where there are times I will say that on this show, I have fake laughed a lot. There's been some times where it's like ha ha, and that's my fake laugh. You can tell one of my what a real laugh is when I laugh at Kevin and it's uncontrollable, where I can't at say.
Speaker 3: Face turns bright red, it is that is a real laugh.
Speaker 6: The heart monitor goes crazy.
Speaker 5: I believe me. I get He's the only guy I know that put that monitor off. So has it gone off since?
Speaker 1: No, it's good, It's all good. What about you, Shannon, what would you say about Kevin Well?
Speaker 3: To seriously answer that question? If you need something to write down.
Speaker 4: I think that that's always the beauty of bringing new people onto our team is you know, you've been doing this a very long time. I'm pointing to Monjo. I've been doing this a long time too, And so sometimes we get stuck in our ways and it's nice to have somebody come and go, why do you guys do that? And challenge it and say what if we do it this way instead? And it's usually better, or they it's like a fresh perspective.
Speaker 1: Or they just start doing something that you're like, oh my god, that actually kind of you know that Toya is a longtime listener of the show.
Speaker 5: And I know you Toya first time.
Speaker 6: I know you.
Speaker 5: Got some words to say about Cavin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where did he come from? Wasted him?
Speaker 5: Lisa Henderson birth me and I can't.
Speaker 2: So completely inappropriate in the fun way?
Speaker 5: Can we? Okay? What's the next question? Have Toya?
Speaker 6: Sa?
Speaker 5: Toya?
Speaker 2: The next question is practicality? How do I balance practicality? This question is how do I balance ideal outcomes with what's achievable?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 5: I'm doing radio.
Speaker 2: You're new and creative, man, keep it up, keep I like it, Toya.
Speaker 1: Has there ever been anything that Kevin has said on the show that has made your toes curl?
Speaker 3: Everything I want to say?
Speaker 5: Here we go equal?
Speaker 6: I like that?
Speaker 1: All right, Toya? We love you, Toya. I take care of yourself. When when were you supposed to have this in.
Speaker 2: I don't even know? Well, no, no, no, there's a date range that I'm supposed to well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: He's doing the sixteenth of January.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's an area of opportunity. Time hold on.
Speaker 1: Sam wants to say something. He said that it would be nothing but positives, right Sam?
Speaker 6: Oh? For sure?
Speaker 5: I love keV And what did keV do for you.
Speaker 1: So keV helps, you know, make us listeners wealthy because he's really good at throwbacks, throwdoun and he's only.
Speaker 5: Five hundred dollars. All right, thank you for recall.
Speaker 1: Bye,