Speaker 1: Money, money, money, smell that fresh money news is being served.
Speaker 2: This is the Boomberg Money Minute on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: All right, at seven, Welcome to the Morning Show. You're on seven hundred wl W. We check in with John Tucker from the Bloomberg newsroom in New York, New York. Big move by the company behind chat gfteam, mister Tucker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this was founded as a nonprofit, as you recall, dedicated to advancing digital intelligence. That's kind of a lofty mm h. Sam Altman's open Ai actually now the world's largest startup. This comes after a deal to help employees sell shares. The company is now valued at five hundred billion dollars. That rapid rise underscores the frenzy surrounding the leaders of the technology with the potential to transform industries and economies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no doubt about that. We talk a lot about that with a fellow named Greg Steven here on our show. While another another, another, another, I'll say it again, another big data breach.
Speaker 2: Where is it now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, ransomware group claims to have stolen data from a suite of popular Oracle applications, including Oracles E Business suite, pretty popular with businesses, the hackers compromised user emails to gain valid credentials. When will people learn don't open those emails that are kind of suspicious, and Apple hitting pause and a plan to overhaul to its Vision Pro headset. They're going to redirect the resources toward a more urgent effort developing smart glasses.
Speaker 2: The company.
Speaker 4: I've been preparing a cheaper, lighter variant of its headset for release in twenty twenty seven, but now they've announced internally that they're going to move stand from that project to focus on glasses. Glasses like for well, the like the Meta has those they're actually pretty cool looking, the ray band style.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I got it.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, okay, sound like a genius because you can read stuff off her glasses screen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, while you're walking around downtown and getting run over at an intersection right right in the right, Okay.
Speaker 2: All right. I have the futures looking today, John Tucker.
Speaker 4: After the records that we had yesterday for the major averages down futures thirty points slower, the S and P futures up sixteen, and the NASDAK futures up one hundred and thirty eight and for Bloomberg, I'm John Tucker in news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: It's always right every Thursday at this time to have our main man on. I mean you can listen to at Home of Gary Sullivan on over two hundred and seventy five stations nationally. I mean, can't go anywhere without people bothering him, Isn't that right?
Speaker 2: Gary?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Gosh, you know it. Man. You got a busy day today, you know, you know you have.
Speaker 3: I have a very busy day to day. I've got a drive to Blacksburg, Virginia later today. Such pretty country though there. I don't know if you ever spent any time on there. That is one of my favorite parts of America.
Speaker 5: Yep, yep. Well, my daughter's in Charlotte, so we go that way a lot. Yeah, and it is beautiful.
Speaker 3: The only thing you gotta do, you gotta be careful. And I was explaining to my wife last night about why I'm leaving when I'm leaving because you know, one thing that I don't like to do, especially the older I get. I don't like driving through the mountains of West Virginia at night.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 2: Well, a lot of people don't like to do that. Yeah, yeah, I'm not alone. All right. Listen, there are a lot of people out there Gary.
Speaker 3: They're gonna their eyes are gonna start rolling in the back of their head when we're gonna start talking about insulation. But the bottom line is you better not ignore it. We're gonna talk about adding insulation. Now, let me ask you before we go any further, because this is where I get to ask dumb questions and I love it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I love it. Is there a big.
Speaker 3: Difference between trying to insulate an older home compared to a relatively newer home.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, there's a real big difference. I mean usually when we think, or at least even when I think about instlating a home, I think of a you know, two story house, and you got a little cross space up there where you can get into the attic and you insulate the floor of the attic and you're done. And all houses aren't constructed that way. I mean, we've got balloon foundations, we got the old cape CODs, But generally, what we're trying to do is create a buffer between the air and the attic and the air in your home, which you're paying to condition, so they're not all the same, but the principle is pretty much the same, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay.
Speaker 5: And one of the things been bugging me is, you know, it's been bugging everybody the price of energy. This year. I've heard more complaints I've ever ever had about the price energy. And the other day when I was doing a show, it dawned on me. It's like, well, we're all whining about it. I wonder what everybody's doing about it.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, it's interesting here. I heard a long pot and I don't listen to many podcasts, but I was struck by this one because you know, everybody wants to do and I don't care what side of the political fenchu're on, but clearly, during the Biden administration they were not for drilling, fossil fuze, et cetera, et cetera. Okay, so we fell behind compared to where we were during Trump's first term. Now he wants to go back in the adage, right, drill, baby, drill, But it takes time for them to get that oil and gas.
Speaker 5: True.
Speaker 3: And so that's the reason, as I understand it, why there's a chance or that's the reason why we have higher energy prices now.
Speaker 2: But let's get back to installation. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna let me add one thing too, Tom, because that's the oil side of things, and one of the things that's driving the prices on electricity is the demand for electricity with all this AI.
Speaker 2: That it takes these.
Speaker 5: Computers so much energy, no kidding, and that's driving it up too. Yeah. I mean yeah, search that and read it. It's fascinating.
Speaker 2: I will check it out for sure.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you're looking at insulation, okay, what type are you looking for? Is that pretty and is this pretty much straight across the board?
Speaker 5: Well, there's different types of insulation, and people will ask that question a lot. If it's a you know, standard house, there's probably a chance on the attic floor they've got blown in fiberglass insulation, or they got fiberglass batting insulation, or they got cellulose. Some of the newer homes now are starting to use phones. But I tell people all the time, first of all, you or somebody has got to get up in the attic and see what you got. I think some people, and I've encouraged people to do that, are shocked. They get up in the attic and with their yardstick, and they got five inches five inches of insulation on the floor. And in our area, Tom, we should probably have about sixteen to eighteen inches, no kidding, Yeah, yeah. So if you're using fiberglass for an R value, Department of Energy says about an R forty two and one inch of fiberglass blown in insulation gives you about an R two point five. You know, do the math quickly and you're probably around sixteen eighteen inches. And they literally find five inches of insulation. So I tell people, I don't care what you use in that addic but if you've got five inches of insulation, if you're gonna do it yourself, fine, do a little research. I really, you know, fiberglass is fine. Cellular settles a little bit more than fiberglass, but it's fine. Putting batting on top of batting, you can do that. You can go perpendicular so that you cover any you know, where it butts up against the joice. Don't use two vapor barriers. There's probably a vapor barrier down at the bottom top. So what I'm saying is, if you use batting, don't use it where it's got the paper casing over it. Just use the plane batting or blow insulation in there. But you know, if you only got three inches of insulation or five inches of insulation, and you get it up to eighteen inches, the difference you're gonna feel and here your house will be quieter, it'll certainly be warmer, it won't be as drafty. So you know, whatever insulate was something. There's even blue gene insulation, I mean.
Speaker 2: Blue What the hell is blue jean install? Ground up blue jeans? What it's ground up denim? You're kidding me.
Speaker 3: No, this is for real, this is for real, ground up blue jeans.
Speaker 5: How about that you wondered where all your jeans went?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Well, now I know I have somewhere to go donate them. There you go, there we go.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, now what of the biggest mistakes we can make, because you can make a mistake on this stuff and then all of a sudden it wasn't worth all the hassle that you went through, Right.
Speaker 2: Well, that's true.
Speaker 5: In fact, you gotta again. It gets into the era that your house was the First thing you want to do is you want to make sure if you have old electric system. There's something called knob and tube wiring and it's porcelain insulators with wires. You can't insulate over that. That creates heat. So, you know, just make sure you don't have any weird looking wiring, not like that wiring we're used to looking at. And if you do, don't insulate or get somebody in there to check that out. Uh. The other thing is around the whole perimeter of the attic. I think we talked about this a few weeks ago. We were talking about SOFID ventilation. Was it you that told me you had the softs but you didn't have any ventilation?
Speaker 2: I know, what't me but a bunch.
Speaker 5: But if you're up in the attic in the daytime and you look around the perimeter, you may see some cardboard shoots that are going up and bringing the air from just below the gutters into the attic.
Speaker 2: It's called convection.
Speaker 5: It's cooler temperatures at the lowest area, forcing the hot air out of the ridge vent or little shoe box vents on the roof. And a lot of times those cardboard shoots aren't there or people aren't paying attention, and they're up there blowing insulation on the attic floor and they cover those vents up, which is a huge and no, no wow, okay, because it's not going to really hurt you. Well, it will hurt you in the winter, but not as much as it's going to hurt you in the summertime. All of a sudden, you put insulation on the floor to save money, but your attic temperature is now one hundred and fifty degrees because you don't have any air inflow into that attic. So those are the two most most common mistakes, probably covering up the soft inventing around the perimeter for sure.
Speaker 3: Okay, and the last thing I asked you this at the very start, But I want to circle back for a minute, because there are a lot of people around here that are living in older homes. We've got a lot of beautiful older homes or you know, start off homes for a lot of people that have kind of been redone. You know, in recent years in certain areas, a lot of older homes have no insulation in the walls. Does that mean that insulation does it settle over time or what We didn't.
Speaker 5: Put insulation in walls till about nineteen seventy seven, You're kidding, no, sir, When we went into the gas crisis, the old crisis, during Carter, they never put insulation in walls. Now, the Department of Energy in our area says we should have an R nineteen in the walls of our home. Well, kind of too late to a degree. I mean the walls already made.
Speaker 3: But well when you say that too late, you mean there's nowhere to get in there. It's a brick home, and there's just nothing that you just can't shoot it in there.
Speaker 5: Right, you can shoot it in there, but it's too late to fact to get into an R nineteen because remember our little theory with what in our value is, you know, So there's a space in there. Sometimes it's an inch, sometimes it's an inch and a half. But there's companies out there that can you know, if it's a vinyl siding, clip to vinyl siding off, if it's wood, drill through the wood. If it's brick, drow into the brick, and they can hit the pockets of the house and under pressure, pump a foam in there. And it's a closed cell phone, so it has a water vapor barrier in there, and they pump it in there and on the foam per inch of thickness. It's about an R seven.
Speaker 2: So well, I mean it's better nothing, right.
Speaker 5: Better than nothing?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 5: The real big benefit is there since it's under pressure, it seals all the gaps. It totally eliminates drafts, and that's what's making young.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's where you're spending your money. Yes, sir, Okay, you know you're you're the man I trace. I mean you know, I mean, you really are. I mean, you get you get two hundred and seventy five stations. You're the kind of guy that the rest of us dream of becoming two hundred and six five stations.
Speaker 5: And your boss is coming in today, so you'd be good. Okay, who is and your wife coming in?
Speaker 2: She's already here there you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean she's sitting here and she's, you know, on her phone and you know you right, yeah, I mean she's bored with this radio show already. Gary, whenever bored with your show though, Little Era Saturdays and Sundays on fifty five KRC nine to noon.
Speaker 2: Gary. Always great being with you, buddy. Thank you for your time. I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Thanks, take care.
Speaker 3: Okay, it is eight twenty two, and my wife's favorite like Julie is forty's favorite, I mean, is Chuck Ingram. She is a sweetheart. I mean, you know, you were so gracious in welcoming us to our first ever big firework extravaganza. And you got up and you came right over to Polly and I and you're like, hey, you want to sit down and join us.
Speaker 2: We were a little unsure.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows what that's like, right, you're walking into a place for the first time. Yeah, rookies, and you were awesome. And She's like, that's always been my favorite guy on that show. Anyway, she loved you and McConnell, and now she's stuck with me.
Speaker 2: Well, well like the rest of them a few years. Hang with them. Hang with them. What's happening out there?
Speaker 6: From the UC Traffic Center The UC Cancer Center A first person of life prostate cancer care, exclusive clinical trials and treatments you won't find anywhere else. Call five one, three five eight five U sec see southbound seventy five continues heavy Tylersville down to what's left of the Nope, they just pulled off of the right shoulder at Union Center. It's going to take a little bit longer to get rid of the backup southbound seventy five then slows again in an out of Lachlan. Northbound seventy five is the heaviest. That's an extra fifteen minutes out of Florence into downtown. Chuck Ingram News Radio seven hundred wlw F al right, our.
Speaker 3: WCPO nine First Warning four cast presented by Cameron Harden. If you like sunshine, if you like temperatures in the eighties, and you like temperatures in the fifties at night, this is your kind of five days because now till Tuesday, we are sunshine eighty four, today, sunshine eighty five, Tomorrow, sunshine Saturday, Sunday and Monday, temperatures in the mid eighties for a high and right around fifty five at night. So high school football Friday night, you got a huge game at UC at Nippert Stadium on Saturday, and then the Bengals v Lions at four to twenty five. Well, I'm sure Fox is elated about that game. They thought they were getting the Lions and the Joe Burrow Bengals. That's their prompt. Tom Brady's gonna be here for that game. That dude's a big leaguer. He's a big leaguer. Eight twenty four News around the Corner on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: Money man, it's not hard to make money. Oh, we do it.
Speaker 3: Every single Thursday. We get together with our friend Hey Michelle. You can follow her on Instagram at Hey Michelle. That's with two l's and the number or one Michelle. Before we go any further, I like asking you about certain days, you know, calendar days we celebrate, to find out if you're a fan or not.
Speaker 1: Uh huh?
Speaker 2: Are you a fan of scallops?
Speaker 1: I do like scallops? Yes, yes, very good?
Speaker 2: Do you like them? You know?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: Would it be broiled? But today specifically is fried oyster. I don't know if I've had a fried oisl I don't know.
Speaker 7: If I don't know, I don't know if I've ever had a fried oyster.
Speaker 1: It's usually feared, you know. Yeah, do you like them? Do you like oysters?
Speaker 3: I love oyster scallop s? Yes, scalop you know that's one of those hit or miss kind of dishes, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yes, definitely definitely.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, good morning, yeah.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 7: I mean I wish it was a better morning, you know, I'm sure we beat the red thing to death, but I'm very fad well.
Speaker 3: I mean, they made the playoffs, so that that was this step in the right direction. And now we're thinking about football when we get to the weekends around here, nothing more important than that. But if you're not necessarily going to go to the UC game, I know you'll get to that in a minute of the Bengals game on Sunday. But for those of us that those of you that have not been with us, when Michelle comes on, we break it down into three categories. We break it down into you got the kids, You're going out with the family, You're looking for somewhere to go. Maybe it's you're getting out with the boys and the goals a single night. You don't have to be single, but you're getting out with the guys and the girls, and then date night with your significant other. Let's start with the kids. What is going on this weekend to make some memories?
Speaker 7: Okay, so dog Man the music hall is at the air and off. That's the series of books I kept an Underpanns and all those.
Speaker 1: When I saw the cover the book, I'd exactly.
Speaker 2: What this was.
Speaker 7: My kids read this Saturday two o'clock show, a six thirty show, and Sunday at two it's a little dog fighting crime on stage.
Speaker 2: Look it.
Speaker 1: I know there's a.
Speaker 7: Forest Park harvest Fest Saturday eleven to three at Central Park and Forest Park. The train rides Penning Zoo, games, crafts, and they encourage.
Speaker 1: Fun, colorful costumes, I know, family fun.
Speaker 7: At Serenity Jam, this is live music all day supporting Serenity Recovery Network. And this is noon till whenever at Eton Park. There are prizes, silent.
Speaker 1: Auctions, raffles, and more. Oh this is I'm so excited. This is back jack O lantern glows.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I read this this morning.
Speaker 3: This is like one of the biggest things in America right for jack Lands.
Speaker 1: Crazy because they just started it last year. Did you go?
Speaker 3: I did not, but I was reading about it this morning. I'm thinking it might be cool to check it out. How long is this going on?
Speaker 2: And what is it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 7: This is over six thousand pumpkins that are carved and they hit everything. Every college mascot, you know Chili, you know Rconi's from. Then there's theme areas like superheroes and things like that.
Speaker 1: It is so great. It's they have somehow walk through the zoo and some of the other exhibits we open at the same time.
Speaker 7: So it's been Friday through October thirtieth, and it's six thirty to nine Friday through Sunday. It is really worth it. I loved it. It's very cool.
Speaker 3: That sounded really really cool. Yeah, and so I'm gonna definitely get over and check that out. Okay, you're hanging out with some buddies. You don't have to be single. I mean, like I said a minute ago, but okay, you're going to get out with the boys or the gals or a combination.
Speaker 2: Where are you head?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 7: One of my favorites the Hye Park Art Show. They're celebrating your fifteen ninth year during this year. This is Sunday noon to eight and it's more than two hundred artists, but they really select these artists. It's great and it's every type of art and it's just really great walking through High Park Square. It's a very fun. Yeah, there's the off market. This is the night market. It's Summit Park in Blue ash which is such a cool spot as Saturday two to eight news, music, food and beer.
Speaker 1: There's Takas in Tequila Fest.
Speaker 7: Okay, I don't know why they called this because when I was looking into it, it's more like a music fest because in tequila. So this is Saturday and they're doing it at Florence Yell Stadium.
Speaker 2: Oh really that sounds fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought that's a great venue for this. They should do that more often. Things there. But there's competitions, contests and tons of music.
Speaker 7: But like Little John and Soldier Boy, Soldier Boy and throwbacks, tons of throwback bands. So check out the lineup. It is a ticketed event in twenty one and up.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about like Soldier Boy? I mean these bands had actually had hits. Yes, yeah, wow, that's what.
Speaker 7: I'm taking the throwback that's what I don't Yeah, it should be.
Speaker 1: Music best because it's the talk.
Speaker 7: Of Yeah, there's music on Mills A Saturdays five to eight in Norwood and this is this is also a family friendly concert, but there's local.
Speaker 1: Food and drink. And then this is one I my face on a on a sucker for a local bookstore.
Speaker 7: Any any if you have a traveling out of the country, if I s the books sto, I have to go in. And this is the bookstore Crawl and this is Friday eleven to eight, Saturday and Sunday ten to five, and explore over sixteen independent bookstores around NORTHERNY to Cincinnati. You get a passport and if you get it stamped, then you can turn for.
Speaker 1: Prizes and all that. So I love that Robling Bookstore, the book Boss, Blue Marble. There's so many good ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are. Our daughter loves those. That's cool, Okay, I love it.
Speaker 7: There's a w W SmackDown sounds like a guide night out.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, are you are you a w W E SmackDown kind of Gal Michelle?
Speaker 1: I am, I am not. This is one sport I don't really need to.
Speaker 2: Well, but you had boys. Were you ever forced to go to one of these?
Speaker 1: Well, I would say my life was a w W snack.
Speaker 7: I mean, my my house was that so I didn't need to go buy a ticket. This is what happened all day so Friday at Heritage Bank Arena.
Speaker 1: Is that funny?
Speaker 2: That is really funny? Your house, your life was, that is really really funny.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now we get to date night and Polly is down here in the studio right now.
Speaker 7: I heard I was gonna say hello, Hi, Polly.
Speaker 3: She says hello. You want to say hello, Polly, say hello. I keep telling her.
Speaker 2: With me traveling on these weekends, she's got to get out with you because you are the gal about town.
Speaker 7: Anytime, Polly and I will go hit the town for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, deal, Okay, Now if you have date night, where are we going?
Speaker 7: Okay, let me say this slowly because I might mess it up. But it's the Donna Schwaben October cust And I actually thought I saw this last week as I think at the Matty House, Matti's House call Sids on the west side and it's right across the Pubble Creek Course. Couldn't believe that I pulled out in there.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 7: But it's the thirty third annual Tests and it is his huge parade, tons of authentic food.
Speaker 1: I've heard. The food is worth going forwards, all.
Speaker 7: The German ladies and men making all the foods because log is sawing contests, raffles and more than Friday six to eleven, Saturday one to eleven and Sunday ten takes well.
Speaker 3: Well, didn't I see you on one of your Instagram posts? You were all dulled up in uh in German Deer for October Fest.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, yeah, you got.
Speaker 7: You have to do the drendal about the new the hat this year with the pins. You know in Cincinnati you can wear that thing almost every weekend. It's September.
Speaker 1: It's worth the investment. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 7: So there's also the Sunflower Festival and this is going.
Speaker 1: To be I love. This is like a photo op.
Speaker 7: So you toe through the sunflowers. Then you can cut cut them for a dollar. You say, hey, ride pet MANI horses shopping food trucks since Saturday and Sunday ten to six at Gorman Heritage Farm.
Speaker 2: Where is that? Where is that that?
Speaker 7: I think that's out like near I want to say, shoot not Sharonville tunnever Gee is a Okayvingdale?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Gorman Heritage Farm. You can look it up.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes.
Speaker 7: Alzheimer's Walk is at Sawyer Point Saturday at ten a m.
Speaker 1: That's the five K.
Speaker 7: I think everybody is kind of affected by that somewhere in their family.
Speaker 1: Usual.
Speaker 7: The Westwood Art and Line Show is Saturday noon to six at the Westwood Town Hall. Okay, this one has got my attension and maybe you can Polly have done this. The Camargo Hunter Trails.
Speaker 3: We have been there for that, yes we have. We we know some snooty people around town that are part of you know a lot of newdies. You fit right in with that crowd. But we have been there and it's pretty cool.
Speaker 7: I want to go to this, but I'll go to the Bear Cut Game, which is my next thing. But so it's the oldest, oldest competitions in North America. It's horse riding and jumping competitions at kilpinger Field and Immian Hell Saturday. It starts at like nine thirty. But there, I guess you can you agree with them here Tail Gaves. I picture a raffle Wren commercial. I feel like there's blankets and you know, blankets and the picnic. Because there's competition, you're gonna win awards for your display.
Speaker 3: I guess, well, people buy basically, you know, they have a tent and you can buy it where it's set up in a row around the entire thing out in this open field and you can decorate your little area where you're having drinks and food and so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is some of that. But I got to tell you, and I was shocked. We've been to this event.
Speaker 3: A couple of times because we have good friends that are really a big part of it, have been for a long time. But we went to the big one down in Lexington last spring and my picture was the same thing in my mind that you're just talking about that it's a bunch of rich people, it's a bunch of snobs and you know, and it's like a Ralph Floyd. Nothing could be further from the truth. You just get a lot of people that love horses, that love the beauty of horses, watching these horses jump and run through these fields. It's a really nice mixed crowd.
Speaker 7: Okay, good, Yeah, I love it. Yeah, because I say there's a VIP area, but it's also expected to come and watch it all. So I think that definitely the number one list if I wasn't going to which is my next thing? To sold out Bearcats football game? I mean, this is this is my team now because everybody else. Of course I'm a bear Cat, so I love it. This is Iowa State is a big game.
Speaker 1: So and also Broughton Oio He's going to be performing a Holy Grail.
Speaker 7: This is Thursday tonight at five o'clock and this is the Grail Pink, which is a benefit and there's comedy acts, raffles, celebrity guests, a dollar donation and it's supporting the men wear.
Speaker 1: Pink in Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's Bronson's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a good guy.
Speaker 2: I like him.
Speaker 7: And then Bengals return to the Jungle here at four twenty five on Sunday, and both Angles and Bearcats are striped the field to make sure you know where you're sitting.
Speaker 1: If you're going so you're the right color?
Speaker 2: Well, how would you know that?
Speaker 7: Both of them put out a list and if you with your ticket, you look at your section.
Speaker 1: And you know if you're red or black or orange and black for.
Speaker 2: I got you, I got you? Okay, that's cool, Okay, all right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, so I always asked you what is your lineup of events? Because I have no doubt you're starting on a Thursday night. Where's poll going? Since I gotta leave? Where's she going with you?
Speaker 2: Tonight?
Speaker 7: I'm going to an opening of a new four ed bar, Nightlife. I think, oh, let's call it's tonight down in OTR and I can't wait to check it out because it's a dance bar, and you know I love to dance. And tomorrow is hats off luncheon for the big fundraiser for the parks done.
Speaker 1: It's Smaill Parks.
Speaker 7: If you see a lot of people walking around with hats on and justin black and white, is that as the team this year? That's what's going on Smaill Park. Okay, I'm going to the Bearcat game. I'm going to the High Park Art show and possibly Bangals game.
Speaker 2: We'll see God when I grow up, I want to be Hey Michelle.
Speaker 1: Oh, I tell you what, it's a fun life. I like it.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: Well, you're the best. We thank you so much. I hope you have great weekend.
Speaker 2: Bye, Polly, she says, bye. All right, Hey Michelle.
Speaker 3: You follow her Hey Michelle one on Instagram, also on Facebook at Hey Michelle, and she is the best. We thank for every single week. And let's check in with our buddy Chuck Ingram. What's going on out there? Pal getting better now?
Speaker 6: This from the uc Hell Triumphic Center, the UC Cancer Center, our first personal bus prostate cancer Care exclusively trials name treatment, so you won't find anywhere else. Call five one three five eighty five UCCCE southbound seventy five. Delayed times have dropped under the ten minutet mark the last of the slow traffic in and out of Locklan northbound seventy five, same story, it's just running slow. Just before buttermilk into the cut Cruise are still working with the accident westbound fifty two before you get into New Richmond, Chuck Ingram News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: All right, time to take a look at our WCPO nine first Warning fore cast, presented by Cameron Harden. It is absolutely beautiful outside, going to be another beautiful day, up to eighty four degrees, low down to fifty five. Tonight's sunny, warm eighty five Tomorrow. Tomorrow night, for high school football kickoffs roughly around seven, it should be about seventy eight degrees. How's that sound, then dropping into the mid fifties, and then for the UC game Michelle was talking about kickoff at noon should be seventy seven degrees, and then for the Bengals game on Sunday should be sonny and right at eighty five. Our next chance of rain is not until next Tuesday. It's gonna be sonny and in the mid eighties now through then eight p fifty five. Guess who's back today. We're really excited that Scott Sloane is back. We've been worried about him. He's cruising around here on one of those wheelies, basically after having major surgery. So'd be great to have him back and be nice. Welcome Sloaney back today. This is the home of the season. Now over Cincinnati Reds seven hundred WLW Cincinnati