Speaker 1: I think we really offer you free flowers in this academy.
Speaker 2: It's time for War of the Roses.
Speaker 3: On jd w B.
Speaker 2: Tara is on the phone for this week's War of the Roses and it's it's a very interesting situation. You don't know whether to believe this guy. So Tara, tell me what's going on with your boyfriend Miles and why you're here on KATIEWB. What's up?
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey Dave, it's so weird.
Speaker 5: So I worked like a leadershift. I leave around the five and I was at manors and house.
Speaker 4: I say, there a lot, and I left for work and then I realized I forgot my water bottle.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: I came back in like right away, maybe you know, a couple of minutes later, and I like heard the water running in the bathroom, so I wouldn't just what it was. Maybe something was lost down and.
Speaker 6: It was my.
Speaker 5: Boyfriend Miles, and he was running like making himself a bubble bath. And that's not weird. But I I know him, like he never does that, Like he he is not that kind of a guy, you know what I mean. Like he's just not like he's not like dirty.
Speaker 4: It's just not I know, I get that.
Speaker 2: It's like some guys might be a bubble bath kind of a guy, and some guys are like a bubble bath. No, maybe take a shower or a nap or something, but I'm not going to take a bubble bath. So he doesn't take a bubble bath. That there, he is running a bubble bath. Was he naked when you walked in?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like he was like he had like a robe one, a robe.
Speaker 2: A robe on when he saw you. What did he do when he saw you busting in with a bubble bath?
Speaker 5: Well that was thing too, is like he looked happy me and then when he realized it was like me coming back in, his face immediately changed like he was not expecting me or was expecting someone else.
Speaker 2: Well, wow, he sure must have thought she got there fast if you had just left. Where does this girl live next door? Okay, so we don't know there's another girl, but that's the suspicion. So you said, what are you doing running a bubble bath?
Speaker 5: He just kind of was like I saw online that they're like therapeutic and you know, good for your mental health. I was like, fine, maybe, but then I just felt like he was like rushing me back out to work.
Speaker 2: I mean it could be you guys that I mean, if she's leaving for work and he's running the bubble bath, then this other person he's trying to get you out before she shows up. That's who raised your hand. If you would have stayed right there and waited to see what happened, yeah yeah, okay, raise your hand, I would have run. I would have been like, okay, you know what. Oh so you're running, Oh okay, well let's see you get in the bubble bath. Go ahead and enjoy it, and let me just call out a word real quick. Yeah so what so what happened? So then you left?
Speaker 4: Well I was like kind of like, is someone coming over?
Speaker 5: Like what's happening? And he just kept being like this is for me, and but I didn't believe.
Speaker 4: That, you know, and so I yeah, I waited.
Speaker 5: I left, but I waited in my car for like thirty minutes and what.
Speaker 2: Like down the street or what like in the driveway.
Speaker 5: No, just like just like a crawl like I was just like in the you.
Speaker 4: Know, the street, carked Okay, I.
Speaker 5: See And no one came, of course, because if he knew, he probably suspected or saw me.
Speaker 4: So like, yeah, he probably called her and told her not to come is up?
Speaker 2: Okay, but still is theoretical that there is a her. But you have one more little bit of evidence.
Speaker 4: I when I came back from work later, the towel was dry, and I was like.
Speaker 5: Well, why didn't you, why didn't you take your bath? What happened?
Speaker 4: And he was like, you ruined.
Speaker 5: It for me, Like he's just swirping, like accusing me of doing something, and so he's just like I just played video.
Speaker 2: Games and said okay, so he said he canceled the whole bubble bath, drained the tub, started playing video games because you you ruined the moment. Okay, Now we're gonna call this guy in a second and find out who he wants to send roses to. Thinking that he won free roses. What is our suspicion score bot, We're gonna stay. We're gonna start with you suspicion of one to ten, ten being the highest spot seven.
Speaker 7: I wish he would have I hope he's not cheating, but if he was, he should have made the towel way like he should have come to his tracks better, because no, be a better cheater, Yeah, not be a better cheater, but just like, now you know I'm onto you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess be a better charge, Okay, Jenny suspicion scale, I would say.
Speaker 6: Like a six.
Speaker 8: Maybe he was just embarrassed about taking a bubble bath when it comes down to it, and that's why he was rushing her out.
Speaker 2: But it is still fishy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would say five and a half or six because same thing. Maybe he has been a bath guy and you just didn't know he was a bath guy because he gets around it every time.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say a five also because yeah, he totally could have been up to something, but it's it's kind of up in the air because you see things on TikTok like oh, I'm gonna put butter in my coffee or I'm gonna take a bath because it's therapeutic and good for your mental health. Yeah, but then you ruined it for him. I wouldn't let you ruin it for me. I would have been like, okay, bye, okay, get out take my bath anyway. All right, So there's hours. So we got a what a seven and a half, a six, five and a half, and a five, Yeah, averaging about a six six seven is the average all right. I don't mean to laugh, but we'll make the phone call here in the second Tara and see who he sends the flowers to.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: Time to pull out those receipts. Part two, or the Roses, starts right now on KDWB. He's not a bubble bath guy, but she busted him about to take a bubble bath. She's like, okay, wall she left for work. Comes back. She forgot her water bottle? Did she say? Yeah? Comes back, he's running a bubble bath. So she's like, runs watch in the bathroom, and then he turns around, I think expecting somebody else because his smile turned into a hood what are you doing? I heard it's good for your what he's meant in the mouth. So she's like, well okay, So she goes to leave, and then she parks down the block if I remember this right, and because she's watching to see if somebody else shows up, then she realizes, well, they didn't show up because he called her and said the gig is up. We got busted. Don't show up. So she's like, okay, so he's taking a bubble bath. I'll come home from work. Eight hours later is his towel wet. No, So what's going on is he's seeing someone else. Let's call him and offer him free roses and see who he sends them to.
Speaker 7: Take it.
Speaker 8: That's all the time I needed from you today, Miles. Thanks for doing this survey. We appreciate it. So, like I said, I got a little reward for you for doing that. I have a dozen red roses and what I need from you first before I get those out is who are you wanting to send the roses to?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you've just sent him to Tarah.
Speaker 2: Okay, got it. Well I have some good news, I get some bad news. Miles. The good news is you're not in trouble. The bad news is you are being completely duped. Right now, it's the Dave Ryan Show over on Katie w B. Yeah. I know you probably don't and I wouldn't either if I were you, But we wanted to call you to see who you would send flowers to. If we said, hey, you've won free roses, who would you send those two? But we didn't come up with this bit on our own. We were actually put up to this by your girlfriend, Tara, who is listening right now. Miles. Wait, so it's like a prank call on you know, it's kind of a prank, but we we wanted to see Tara, wanted to see who you would send flowers to, whether you would send them to her, Tara or to somebody else. Why. So well, Tara's on the phone and she will explain that to you right now. Tarah would tell Miles why you wondered what he would do?
Speaker 3: Hello, I just remember, like, yes, I just it just seems seems, it seems weird.
Speaker 5: It made me start to spiral and things.
Speaker 4: That you were, like bringing a girl over and I don't know.
Speaker 5: It was weird and you didn't why you just never take one? It was just weird. It was just not it was out of character.
Speaker 4: And I don't know. And I can't try new things.
Speaker 2: Then I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't try new things.
Speaker 5: No, of course you can. I want you to do those things, but it's just.
Speaker 4: You know, you could have told me, and I don't know. It felt like I walked in on like a private moment.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean kind of, but like I don't know, like do I have.
Speaker 4: To tell you everything? Like do I have to tell you?
Speaker 7: Like, hey, I'm gonna cut my toenails today, Hey, I'm thinking about.
Speaker 4: Taking a nap, like I mean, I don't know, no, but like.
Speaker 5: Then you didn't take it. So I was like, well, he told.
Speaker 4: Someone not to come over and you couldn't just like.
Speaker 5: I didn't. I didn't need a little miss for you.
Speaker 2: I didn't like this is this, This is why I'm stressed out. This is why I need to like be a grown man, taking a bubble bath like there's work.
Speaker 4: And then I got this thing with my brother and then it's just like I'm just trying to like chill out and.
Speaker 5: I want you to relax. I do I want you to relax?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, it just was weird.
Speaker 5: And maybe, I mean, I guess these guys you didn't get in the bath. I was like, oh, you could just get in the bath, and just so I'll just try to give you more space to do that by yourself. I'm sorry. It's just I don't.
Speaker 2: Know who's right though. Is he right, like yeah, I can't even do this without you, you know? Or is it really weird that he was taking a bubble bath and the towel was dry, but then he sent roses to her. Yeah, but then again you got to figure what he sent Roses to the side piece.
Speaker 6: See, I feel like he's he's just like, oh, I was going to take a bubble bath, and now I'm embarrassed, so I'm not gonna do it anymore.
Speaker 2: I feel that.
Speaker 8: Really because I'd say grow up and take.
Speaker 2: Your bubble bath. I would too. It's like, yeah, take your bubble bath. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well maybe he's had you know, everyone and their mom saying.
Speaker 1: Like, men don't take bubble baths his whole life. Like Volley, I definitely said that, I just don't take bubble baths. But he is just I don't. It's just giving, Sus. It's very much giving, Suss, because then you didn't take it all of a sudden, now that I'm onto you.
Speaker 2: He played video games, yeah, which somebody texted in and said, what, grown man plays video games? A lot, a lot of them, Yeah, a lot of them. Yeah, it's not like, you know, not every guy playing video games is in his basement eating Freedo's and drinking Mountain Doom playing Call of Duty for eight hours. Right. Sometimes you just want to pick up a little animal crossings, sometimes you do. Sometimes you just want to head to the island. War of the Roses is brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lens