Speaker 1: All right, Mojo in the morning show Channel nine five five one oh four point five sn X ninety two point five Kiss FM, Bianca would like a time for a topic, but will not tell me what the topic is. She just says that she would like to call me out on something. Yes, okay, I.
Speaker 2: Can't trust Mojo. He's sneaky. He's sneaky.
Speaker 3: I'm a sneaky leaky yeah.
Speaker 2: But I can't trust him with anything, And I just want to put it out there if there's anything. Mojo told me and said, don't tell anyone. My mouth to be shut, but the same doesn't.
Speaker 3: Go for you. I don't know what are you talking about.
Speaker 2: So yesterday I was telling you Mojo about this kid I kind of liked. I thought he was cute, and I was talking to him. Two seconds later, Mojo's on the phone with his dad.
Speaker 4: Thing.
Speaker 5: I just told him.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, yes, it was.
Speaker 1: It wasn't two seconds, it was like maybe, no, it was probably seven minutes.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I was here.
Speaker 3: I think I started dialing as soon as he was.
Speaker 6: So it's obviously somebody he knows.
Speaker 1: Harry Son, his dad is a very good friend of mine.
Speaker 2: But I wasn't even done with the conversation yet and all of a sudden he's like, what up, man, you wouldn't believe what just happen?
Speaker 3: Said that as helpful?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know, because the dad obviously does not want me dating his son. Well, the son is like, really, I would say, like pretty conserved, like pretty calm, chill.
Speaker 5: And if you see, he's like, I.
Speaker 2: Saw you out getting free food on the streets in Detroit.
Speaker 1: Beyonca's got the Slim effect happening to her. What I mean by this is she on the air plays the character that goes out and does goofy stuff like Slim used to do on the show.
Speaker 3: Remember, do you guys the listeners remember Slim so much? I love him Slim. Slim was a member of the show for a long time, and he was the.
Speaker 1: And he uh, he would do goofy stuff all the time, and it hurt his dating life because every girl thought he was just a player and all this stuff, and yet he was probably really one of the most faithful, greatest guys in the World's you know, got this guy that she likes called Dad, and the dad goes, hey, Bianca, I saw you begging for free food, speaking like, how good does that look?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: But he also said he was like, you got a couple of years of my son, which his son is only nineteen and I'm twenty two.
Speaker 5: This is the first. This is the only guy I would ever day younger.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this is okay, here's a this is a very interesting question. Is Bianca too old? I don't think you'll ever hear this ever. She's twenty two years old, college graduate. This guy's nineteen, he's in college. And honestly, here's this is the guy and I'm gonna say this right now.
Speaker 3: He is going to do something big. He's one of those.
Speaker 1: He's very you know who this is, by the way, and I will tell you in one second this kid will probably be I think he's gonna end up being an agent, Like he's gonna be like a sports a sports agent or something like that. His dad is Mason, who works for the ballot it what do they call it, FanDuel whatever the thing is. You know, Mason from the does all the game. Absolutely, no, exactly. This is Mayson's son, who is a great looking guy, comes from a great family.
Speaker 3: Thank god. He looks like his mom.
Speaker 1: You know who's probably listening right now. Yeah, mom and dad are good friends to my family. Actually you could be. You know, it's funny about this. If Bianca married him, she would be related to Steve Gibbara duly would be related.
Speaker 6: The only thing I will say because I feel like it fast forward a couple of years is not going to matter. But you guys can't even go out right now.
Speaker 5: I know he's not even twenty one.
Speaker 6: He's not twenty one, and you love going out, I know, So that's that's.
Speaker 5: I think would be a big issue.
Speaker 2: Also, I don't I don't know. I feel like he's a little too chill for me. But I feel like I need.
Speaker 5: Someone like that.
Speaker 1: I think you go out there, I mean think about you know, opposites attract, I really do. I think that you need to have somebody that slows you down, slows your pace down little bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but based on how to pick his pace up a little bit, he's like, oh she's a nice girl.
Speaker 3: It was not interested.
Speaker 2: So maybe I'm like, I should have just kept my mouth shut with to Mojo and none of this would have happened.
Speaker 1: And I also, honestly and I love my Keldian's out there, but don't you guys arrange marriage? I mean, you know, and he goes to church. I know there was like this. This was I was playing your dad, your radio dad, and I was trying to arrange marriage.
Speaker 5: He did this before.
Speaker 2: The Mojo did this before to me, and it got me in big trouble with Lydia. I mean Lydia got into a big argument because I was telling you something about Lydia's ex boyfriend.
Speaker 5: And You're like, oh, no way, And then I was like, no one's supposed to know that. Don't say anything. This man's talking about it on there and then gone to a big argument about it.
Speaker 3: I'm blaming, all right. I have list.
Speaker 2: Mojo kept his mouth shot, there would have been no argument.
Speaker 1: I want to ask this question. I want to get it off me and I want to get it on. Can a twenty two year old girl date a nineteen year old guy or if it was vice versa, would that work?
Speaker 3: Or is it weird? What's up? Jam High? What's going on? But were your thoughts well so experience, I wouldn't a younger rule. I mean, it's just gonna set from drinking. It's gonna be weird. Here.
Speaker 7: I'm going out to the bars.
Speaker 3: He can't you know, a questioning.
Speaker 5: He had a big idea. I think it'd work out perfectly fine.
Speaker 1: I've heard all the time though about people that date you know, they're twenty one and they're dating somebody that's you know, a freshman in or college or whatever, you know, not in high school.
Speaker 3: High school. That would be wrong. Yeah, I'm trying to think.
Speaker 5: Honestly, maybe if I had a boyfriend, I wouldn't want to go out.
Speaker 1: That much anymore. This might be good for her, jam It could be a good thing. I think this actually would settle her down a little bit. What's up, Amanda high to date?
Speaker 3: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: I think that Bianca should go for it.
Speaker 5: I think him being younger and not being.
Speaker 2: Able to go out will create a nice balance for Bierka, so like she'll have time to like chill out with him and then you know, go out a little less than now.
Speaker 5: That's what I think too.
Speaker 2: I think it would be a good little balance because right now on my weekends are like, all right, what bar are we hitting up today?
Speaker 7: Y'all?
Speaker 2: I had a boyfriend, and like, let's make a gingerbread house or something?
Speaker 3: Bonfires?
Speaker 6: Would you miss going out because that's something that you enjoy. I guess you could still do it with your.
Speaker 2: Friends boyfriend though, like what I never went out, but also really I was younger, but like I never had the thought of wanting to do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know, Aaron, what's up? It's Mojo in the morning. Hey Aaron, Hello Aaron. Oh they're all on. Aaron know you were there, but it wasn't picking up. Go ahead, say again, what do you want to say?
Speaker 3: Good morning everybody? And Annah you can win today. And Kaji be you could be his tutor? Oh what am I.
Speaker 5: Going to teach him?
Speaker 3: You're a graduate and he's in college.
Speaker 5: Nah, he's smart. This kid goes to Michigan. I went to Michigan State, don't blue.
Speaker 3: Uh well, Aaron, I think that she might be right on that he's very smart.
Speaker 5: Teach me something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh Amber, what's up? Amber? You say? Hell? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I mean, what's better than dating someone who can't drink?
Speaker 4: That's a built in d D.
Speaker 3: That's actually so smart.
Speaker 1: But if you're in college, aren't you somebody that has a fake ID?
Speaker 3: By now?
Speaker 5: Well, he goes to Michigan. Michigan kids don't really do that.
Speaker 3: They don't do fake id's like they do an East Lansing.
Speaker 2: No why Like my friends didn't have until their senior year before they turned twenty one?
Speaker 3: Is it? Are the bars harder and arbor.
Speaker 5: That and they just study? Like, no, that's no Michigan kids just study.
Speaker 1: You're telling me that Dave Portanoy went to Michigan. You're telling me Dave Portnoy studied all his four years.
Speaker 2: There were one exception. But I'm telling you everybody.
Speaker 3: Else, I don't believe that. I know.
Speaker 1: I know a bunch of buddies whose kids went to Michigan, and I guarantee you those kids were.
Speaker 5: Maybe I just hung out with the wrong crowd then, but they're doing better.
Speaker 3: Drugs than you got.
Speaker 1: The funny thing is when Bianca brought this up, she never said don't tell anybody. And so for her to sit there and say this to me, don't tell, she didn't even say that.
Speaker 5: With the lydia thing, did give me time to finish the conversation.
Speaker 1: You're already calling the dad, but you got to start off conversation. Shannon knows this from experience. You started off with this is not for the error, right, that's the disclaimer at the beginning. Correct, It's usually like the disclaimer that you say rated r under seventeen. I'd admitted an apparent.
Speaker 6: Photos to our group text and say this is not for posting exactly.
Speaker 3: You have to start with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't do it after the fact, like I'm sorry. You have a right to remain silent anything you say. Cannon will the drama.
Speaker 5: He loves the tea. He likes being at everybody's business.
Speaker 1: I actually liked the idea of this, Like I actually thought, oh, you know what, this is actually really good for both of them, because I do.
Speaker 3: I care about you, Bianca.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, if it worked out, I'm going to praise you for it, and you can officiate my wedding at the Catholic Church. If it doesn't work out, We're never talking about with guys.
Speaker 6: Remember I'm now a ministers.
Speaker 3: Listen to options.
Speaker 1: You're getting married by a priest. If you're doing it, you're doing it legit. You're not doing this we get married. That would go over really well. I'm consuming the Keldy Church is not allowing guys to be like, who is this man?
Speaker 3: What's going on? Jackie High?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 4: Hey, So I just wanted to make a comment about the age gap. Just from my experience, I dated someone who was a few years older than me like that, and he was going through his party stage and I wasn't able to drink in the bar.
Speaker 3: But then by the time I.
Speaker 4: Was twenty one and I wanted to go through that stage, he was kind of out of it and it kind of caused issues a little bit. So just be mindful, like if you're going to go for it, just in a few years, if this lasts and things like that, just allow yourself and allow himself to still experience like the party stage and stuff, just because he is younger than you.
Speaker 5: Yes, that is really good advice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean go for it for sure. I mean, age is just a number for sure, but just be mindful of that age gap and that difference there.
Speaker 1: Well, the only thing I worry about in I don't worry about the age gap because I mean I see so many different couples that are having an age gap of.
Speaker 3: At least four years, right.
Speaker 1: But what I worry about with Bionce is she comes from a very traditional culture and usually you don't see the woman be older.
Speaker 3: It's usually the opposite of that.
Speaker 2: And also though honestly, the woman don't really go out like my mom kind of gets mad at me and she's like, you shouldn't be posting that you're out all the time because Kelly and girls don't do that.
Speaker 1: Do you think that maybe, and this is something I wondered with you and Lydia, do you think maybe you guys need to clean up your socials a little bit now that you guys are getting to a point where you really both want to go and date and get married.
Speaker 3: I'm doing that.
Speaker 7: No, oh man, you like me, like me for me, and you'll know who I was before if you really want to know that part.
Speaker 1: But when it comes, but when it comes to a job, like you clean it up for a job, you don't want them to look at you in a different light. Well, you don't want a Keldyan mom looking at you like no, I see that.
Speaker 2: And that's why sometimes I post things on Instagram that don't go on facebooks. I know, although Kelldyan moms are on facebooks.
Speaker 5: I don't want them seeing that.
Speaker 2: But I used to like post honestly way worse. I feel like like me going like me. I don't post me partying really anymore. I try not to I up post bikini pictures. I don't do that anymore.
Speaker 6: Like it's been like two months since you posted a whole two months. Sorry, I'm kind of feisty today, guys.
Speaker 3: My apologies.
Speaker 5: It's been like today and I posted like yesterday.
Speaker 3: What did you say, Lenny?
Speaker 5: No, I'm the same way.
Speaker 7: I won't post like bikini pictures and I wear more respectful things on Instagram. However, I do think who I was in the past doesn't define who I am now.
Speaker 6: But you know what, I and I agree with you. When you're looking for a partner, I think it's important for them to see evolution, yeah, and who you are.
Speaker 5: My one exception was Miami, and that's it.
Speaker 1: The funny thing is that we were on the phone and Mason and I are talking to I'm like, you know, and Mason goes, yeah, I saw you had church. Like these these girls, Lydia and Bianca, they go to to they say the Rosary, They even go to Bingo for God's sake.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can't get more Catholic than these girls.