Speaker 1: It's the second date update module in the morning. All right, Peyton not getting a call back, getting ghosted after not only going on in a date. But Peyton, I understand that you guys went back home to your place and you guys even baked cookies. Is that right? Yeah? Yeah, we met at a bar came back to my house that night. Was this somebody that you had been talking to that you might have met on a dating app? Or was it somebody that you just met at the bar that night? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I mean we met there.
Speaker 3: We went there on purpose on a dating app.
Speaker 1: Okay, perfect, all right, Well we're going to find out why you're not getting a call back. Peyton. Will you say hello to Zach, who is on the phone with us right now. Hi, Hey, Zach, what's going on, buddy? How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm all right, I'm alright.
Speaker 1: How are you guys doing. We're doing great. We're doing the second date update. And Peyton got in touch with us to say that it's been a while and you have not called her or text her, and we're wondering what's going on.
Speaker 4: Uh, I mean, it's just I'm just not I don't know, man, it was just it was just awkward.
Speaker 1: You know what was awkward.
Speaker 5: It's just.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to say that.
Speaker 5: We we.
Speaker 4: Went back to her place, you know, when we were starting to you know, her mom came home in the in the middle of the whole thing, right, and she wanted to keep going, and I was like, no, no, no, no, no, like I had to stop the whole thing because that it just felt weird to me.
Speaker 1: Peyton, your mom, Yeah, yeah, I too.
Speaker 3: Is that a problem?
Speaker 1: No, I would, but you in your mom came home while you guys were baking cookies or you guys were doing your thing.
Speaker 3: I mean we were doing our thing.
Speaker 2: I mean my mom came home and I like, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I live at home.
Speaker 3: I obviously can't have a place to myself.
Speaker 2: And I didn't want to go to his place, so I don't okay.
Speaker 1: No, no, no no. But I'm wondering, do you find it an awkward situation to be You know, even if you are in your bedroom, I'm assuming with a guy and your mom's there, you would she have known that you had a guy with you in your room.
Speaker 3: I mean I didn't want her to know, so that's why I was like going to the closet because I didn't want to have the.
Speaker 2: Conversation about it. But like, I don't know, I thought it was kind of fun to be a little risky.
Speaker 1: But at the time, Zach you said that you were the one that stopped it and said, no, we got to stop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it seemed like it seemed like it almost like she was more into it, like the thought that, I mean, I could be wrong, but that's what it's seemed like to me. But yeah, then I had to like hide in the closet until her mom went to sleep, you know, like, what are we thirteen?
Speaker 1: Like this the whole thing, just how old are you guys? How old are you Peyton?
Speaker 4: I'm twenty five.
Speaker 1: You're twenty five years old, Zac, Yeah, And how old are you Peyton?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm also twenty five.
Speaker 1: You guys are both twenty five. You guys are the oldest twenty five years I've ever heard. So, you guys are both twenty five years old in your back, which is interesting because my son Luke is twenty years old and he literally has a deeper voice than me and Kevin combined.
Speaker 3: But so I get like being shoved into the class. I don't know if I kind of understand where he's coming from.
Speaker 1: Where you right.
Speaker 3: Remember it's like it's the first time you're meeting somebody you're at like a house you don't know. The mom comes home, I get it. It's it's uncomfortable, and I'm it's not an ideal first state situation.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't realize my mom was going to be coming home.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I mean I'd going to come home eventually.
Speaker 1: She lived there when you left.
Speaker 6: Did you say bye to her? When you left? Did you say bye to mom?
Speaker 1: Zach?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, did she Did she even know you were there? Did she know you were there?
Speaker 4: I mean, I she did, didn't say anything.
Speaker 1: You know, It's funny. I remember, way before I ever got married. I remember going over to a girl's house and she was a single mom, and her kids knocked on the door, and it was one of those things where it was like you're there and you're hanging out in her room and her kids knocked on the door and she had the lock, but you had to like be very very quiet, and she had to like tell the kids to go back to bed, and then I you know, and went up and did that. Wonder how many times that happens where somebody has actually had either in this case mom or a roommate, or the worst case scenario, the situation that happened to me with a kid right roommate.
Speaker 3: To me is a little bit of a different scenario because I feel like that's.
Speaker 1: A very common situation.
Speaker 3: You usually are on the same age, You kind of get it. It's just different when it's apparent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, DeShawn kids. DeShawn hasn't been with us in a while, DeShawn, welcome back. What's going on, buddy? Hey, hey, long time Sean. What's happening good?
Speaker 2: First of all, the.
Speaker 1: Twenty five.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, big enough to the young man or not, you know, continue to want to go do it, because that ain't nothing.
Speaker 3: I would have kept.
Speaker 5: Boring with mom home. I'm right now, But.
Speaker 2: Who the hell, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Twenty five might be the cusp. Twenty five is a little bit of the cusp. If you're a little older than twenty five, getting in the closet might not be the good idea. What's up, Amanda, how you doing?
Speaker 2: Good morning? Everybody morning?
Speaker 1: What's up dude?
Speaker 2: You poor thing? You are twenty five years old? And she stuff she went to close that her mother he doesn't want to meet her like that. Come on, it's a guy.
Speaker 1: Just close the closet please. That is, by the way, a rough first start. What's up, Anthony? How you doing? How are we doing?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 1: Good? Listen to your phone, not your radio. I know you have the radio app. What's up?
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Nothing much? What'd you want to say?
Speaker 4: I was just saying like they definitely did not sound twenty five, like I'm thirty one.
Speaker 6: They literally sound like they was.
Speaker 4: Forty or something.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: That's what I say. Good time.
Speaker 6: When they said twenty five, I was like, no way, there's no way.
Speaker 2: But here's my thing.
Speaker 4: I'm forty. If if I say I'm thinking they're forty and my mom walks in, yeah, that might be a little embarrassing, But.
Speaker 2: I'm twenty five.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep it rocking.
Speaker 4: Still, That's what I'm saying. Like the other guy says, well, who cares, I'm twenty five.
Speaker 2: If I was older, maybe a different stories, though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're twenty five years old, you can still kind of get away with it. Now, if you're forty, Anthony and you're doing that, you're gonna get kicked out of your parents' place. Cameron is twenty five and wants to make a comment. What'd you want to say? Cameron, Hey, Bojo, how you doing good? Buddy? What's happening now?
Speaker 5: But it's first time, long time? Way?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm on the floor.
Speaker 5: So I'm twenty five, and if I was in that situation, honestly, I.
Speaker 1: Probably wouldn't have found it weird at all. Honestly, it's been kind of funny.
Speaker 2: It's like a story you can tell. Helier on.
Speaker 5: I don't blame her for hiding them in the closet. You know, mom comes home first time medium a guy. If she's interested in them a long time, you know, you don't want that kind of impression.
Speaker 1: Cameron Off, do you live with mom? I do not.
Speaker 5: I have my own house, But I've been in a similar situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Did you bring girls back to your parents place and mess around with them?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: Yeah I did?
Speaker 5: Uh uh, But it kind of depends on the relationship I guess she has with her mom and you know her personality. My mom was more chilled, she didn't really care.
Speaker 1: So I mean, you would bring girls back to your mom's place mess around with them and your mom was cool with that?
Speaker 5: No, I would I would wait until she went to bed. But and I didn't bring over like I wouldn't say, a lot of girls over it.
Speaker 1: It would be more so if I was like dating them. Yeah, so that's all the moms. That's allowing their sons and they daughters to get it on in the basement. We love you, we appreciate you. That was kind of our thing. We used to say, you couldn't be in the room, but you could be in the basement. And I got to be honest with you. I don't even like sitting on that basement couch anymore. I used to love my basement. All right. Well, thank you for the call, camera and appreciate it. Second date update.
Speaker 6: This is a whole on the thirty on the second date update and more roses.
Speaker 1: This is Mojo in the morning, Alison, what's going on? It's Mojo in the morning. How are you hey?
Speaker 2: So, I guess I do have to tell you. It's Anna's sister. Oh, good morning. So Anna couldn't probably attest. Our dad would do crazy stuff all the time with our boyfriends. She would walk in on me with a shotgun in his pocket. Is that being said? I am such a firm believer that if a man really likes you and is interested in you, he doesn't care.
Speaker 1: What happened, although I will tell you out of respect for the parents. So I don't want that to be a situation. How long his shotgun guy last?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: He stayed around for sure, until I got rid of him.
Speaker 1: The kids want to say hi to aunt Anna and what's going on?
Speaker 2: Can you say hi? Say good morning?
Speaker 6: We heard them just a second ago.
Speaker 1: What's up, guys? How you doing?
Speaker 6: They get stage fright, they.
Speaker 2: Get stage fright. They tell me to call in. They bothered me to call in all of the time. And then they get on the radio and they get real quick, get a little nervous.
Speaker 6: Ask Carter what my favorite Pokemon is? And then turn the radio off because I'm about to do a little a little salacious.
Speaker 2: Okay, Carter, what is Ta's favorite Pokemon?
Speaker 1: You got it? I just told him that this weekend. I'm so happy you Remember how was Thanksgiving with the family? Was it fun? It was good.
Speaker 6: We had bring Carter because Alison is divorced from their dad, so we got to spend it with them.
Speaker 1: And that's the coat. So Alison, do you get every other Thanksgiving or how do you guys do that.
Speaker 2: We work pretty well together, so we split half of the day. He had morning, and he typically goes to his families in the morning with them, and then I get them in the afternoon. We really don't have set schedule. I'm super blessed that we can work pretty well together.
Speaker 1: What does Tia bring to Thanksgiving? Besides the ice? Did you cook anything or do anything?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: I was late because.
Speaker 1: I apologize for her heavy lions.
Speaker 4: Oh, don't apologize. That is so cool.
Speaker 2: I was surprised she even showed up. I thought she was gonna stay for the whole night.
Speaker 1: No, no, she didn't show up. Chelsea would be on her ass. Hey, we'll talk to Alison.
Speaker 2: All right, Thanks, have a good morning.
Speaker 6: Bye.
Speaker 1: That Oh my god. They are my favorite. They need their own radio show.
Speaker 6: They would just say to you the whole time.
Speaker 5: Yes,