Speaker 1: Now search Dave Ryan TV and subscribe.
Speaker 2: Well that's a great idea. I'm gonna hold are we on TV right now? Yes, I'm gonna hold this pendant up to the camera and you tell me if you know what this pendant is.
Speaker 3: All right, Dave Ryan TV.
Speaker 4: Go to YouTube looking. Do you recognize what this is? Bailey?
Speaker 3: No, it looks like on like Nickelodeon, they had lost of as. Is that what you're about to say? No, No, they used to have Now I can't think of what that thing was called. There was a TV show. It was like a game show and you had like all these pre teens on different teams, and it looks like one of those.
Speaker 2: Well it is a little it's a round, little disc thing, but it is a specific item that no one uses anymore.
Speaker 4: But it's kind of cool.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: I got it at the Motown store in Las Vegas, and so look at look at it. If you're on let me know if anybody guesses, and I know if you're not able to watch on Dave Ryan TV on YouTube. This is absolutely meaningless to you, but I'll tell you in a couple of minutes, let me know if anybody correctly guesses.
Speaker 6: Yeah, guess in the comments it looks you well, Amulet, it's well before your time and probably well before your time.
Speaker 3: Also, Bailey, yeah, oh, I see that it says motown now because I thought, yeah, I thought it was Legends of the Hidden Temple. Great show show.
Speaker 2: So this is something that I found in Susan's jewelry box because we're moving and when you move, you purge. So she got a jewelry box. She's not a jewelry kind of a person at all, so we're going through a jewelry box. She finds everything from plastic Denver Bronco's helmet ear rings to a jewelry that she had when she was a little kid, like whatever Alison's first little baby bracelet, which is broken. And then she found a bunch of pendants. When we used to be deeply in love long long ago, I would buy her pendants. I'd go down to the Shane Company or you know, K Jewelers or whatever that I could afford and buy her like one hundred and twenty dollars ruby and diamond pendant with a little speck of ruby and a little speck of diamond. And she hasn't warn them or touched him and then they're tangled up and so whatever, and so like, what are you gonna do with him? She's like, I take them down to wedding day diamonds and get my money from the gold. Yeah, take them down to the gold place and exchange it because gold is you know, and there probably is some gold in there.
Speaker 3: Probably, I mean, there's something even if you've got a little speck of a ruby and a little speck of a diamond.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's better than it's sitting in a box untouched for the past twenty twenty five years.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So cause anybody guessed what this.
Speaker 3: Is, that's what I'm laughing. Somebody said, is that a fidget spinner?
Speaker 4: Dave, It's not a.
Speaker 2: Fidget spinner, No, literally, said Dave Ryan TV on YouTube. And I'm wearing a pendant. It's about an inch and a half across its round. But it is a specific item that served a purpose but also is kind of a cool little pendant.
Speaker 6: I don't think it VHS rewinder. Yeah, I don't think any of these are right, but I'll read them. VHS rewinder. Somebody said, a forty five record adapter.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what it is. Yeah, really, it is a forty five record adapter. So if you're old enough to remember, and you're probably not, but forty five records they were the seven inch vinyl version of a single. Yeah, and when you would put it on your turntable sometimes you would have to put this in the center so it would fit on the spindle.
Speaker 4: Oh I does that make sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah, from like the size of a record to a size of a forty five.
Speaker 2: There's a big hole in the middle of a forty five record. Now, if you're twenty four years old, you're going.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: But I found this and I thought that's kind of co It is cool. Actually is that one? Is it just like a replica of one? Or could you actually use that?
Speaker 4: It's a replica? Yeah, it's a replica.
Speaker 3: Are they usually bigger?
Speaker 4: No, they're the same sign. Oh okay, there's the actual sience.
Speaker 2: So anyway, thanks for playing along with something that only I care about.
Speaker 3: That's Teresa, who gets that too? Lisa got it? Teresa?
Speaker 2: Teresa. Congratulations Teresa. There'll be a little something extra in your pay check this week. Let's play think fast. Who is hosting today? Is its?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: All right, let's do it.
Speaker 2: By the way, birthday, shout out Lowen two years old today with thisten every morning on a way to daycare. And then people made fun of me because I didn't get connections today. Yeah, and I failed out of connections the puzzle on the New York Times app get kind of roasted up there.
Speaker 4: You're kind of getting rosted. But it was very tough.
Speaker 3: So you did it though, buddy. Okay for today on thing Fast, I actually do have letters to go with all of these words, and it's just kind of random ones. It doesn't have any kind of category as of right now. So whoever answers quickest. It's a point here we go. Something you mix into ice cream that starts with the letter C chocolate. Oh, ready to say sprinkle? But that ain't it something you would notice on a person that starts with the letter.
Speaker 2: T tea, yes, okay, let me lock in here, let me lock in, lock in. Take care of your smile, man, seriously, tru's if you're like buying, like, you know, flat screen teeth instead of getting your smile taken care of, then I get it because it's more important.
Speaker 3: All right, give me a body part that starts with the letter L. Yes, okay, okay. A popular travel destination that starts with the letter oh, all right, Dave has three, Vaughan has one. Anyone's game. Something at the doctor's office that starts with the letter b Big people. I don't know big people do go to the.
Speaker 2: Doctor babe bad Okay, No one gets that one.
Speaker 3: Okay. A weather phenomenon starting with the letter h kay nice okay.
Speaker 2: By the way, Maya's fourth birthday today shout out from mom alright.
Speaker 3: A topping for pizza that starts with the letter p You guys are three, all right. An animal an animal you'd find at a zoo that starts with a by.
Speaker 4: You got me?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: My mind is focusing on what letter you might say. That is shutting out every other opportunity.
Speaker 3: That's how I play the best all the time.
Speaker 2: I anticipate, like you're gonna say s, I'm gonna say sausage, and then it's like, not even clubs.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right.
Speaker 3: A name for a pet starting with F Frankie. That's cute, okay, Frankie, Frankie. You guys are tied for four. I think Falin's Dog's name is frank That is a kind of drink that starts with the letter T T one. Okay, all right. A word associated with the Christmas season that starts with the letter JA. What did you say our jingle? Jingle?
Speaker 4: I met?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, guys are tied. Five five. A fruit that starts with the letter M. Dave gets mango. Okay, Dave, this is game point for you. You're still in the game. Six five all right. A class in school that starts with the letter M.
Speaker 4: Matth.
Speaker 3: Wow, we're six six here. This is it. Come down to this, luck, Dave, good luck. Something you find in your purse that starts with the letter see, whoa, whoa What did you say? Oh, chapstick? I think you said co check co check? Good job. I always got chapstick of my purse, especially when it's cold like this.
Speaker 2: Give me three, Give me a little round for the anybody who's listening at Homer in the car.
Speaker 3: All right. This is all winter based ones.
Speaker 2: By the way, shout out Pressed and seven years old to day, Happy birthday, Pressed, and you share a birthday with Oprah, who is seventy two years old.
Speaker 3: Okay. Here is a winter activity that starts with the letter.
Speaker 4: S David skiing.
Speaker 3: Skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling.
Speaker 4: Snowboarding, eating, sleeping, sleeping.
Speaker 3: Winter that's mine. Yeah, all right, a winter activity that starts with the letter P.
Speaker 2: Possibly sleeping, I don't know, Dave d one a winter activity with a P.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, kontucky plowing. Okay, one more? One more? A word to describe this winter weather that starts the letter b mm David bad sure, bad works or biting bleak, briskcorn.
Speaker 2: Bullet corn. All right, thanks Kyler, coming back in a second. Have you ever done this? Jenny did this the other day and we called her a Karen and we said, you're ridiculous. But then again, we've probably all done it.
Speaker 4: Will do that.
Speaker 2: Cone and Gray tickets coming out app and War of the Roses brand new episode, one hour commercial.
Speaker 1: Free Dave Ryan TV on YouTube and stream us live.
Speaker 4: You can watch right now. We got people watching all the way in Canada.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Brook from thunder Bay, Canada comment and said, just wanted to say I love your show. Where's I'm going to google it? Where's thunder Bay.
Speaker 4: It's just up the road to pieces it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you just keep going north on sixty one, you cross over the border.
Speaker 4: It's right over the other side of the lake.
Speaker 3: I wonder what it's Oh, it's like right next to a ton of water too.
Speaker 4: What I said, it's right next to the lake.
Speaker 2: Why do you not believe me when I tell you things?
Speaker 3: Literally right up the road, right up, That's what I just said. You go past Grand Porters, just right up. If you keep going past, you know you cross over the Canadian border borders right there by the lake.
Speaker 4: God isn't want to tell you. It's beautiful up there.
Speaker 3: What they've got Fort William Historical Park up there.
Speaker 2: It's also the birthplace of Winnie the Pooh I think is up there too. Really, how do you know that?
Speaker 4: I was up there one time?
Speaker 6: Can ike a shout out real quick on our YouTube live because can you do a shout out for our daughter? Her name, her nickname is Fish and we are listening while we wait for the bus. He'd really love it. I don't know if it that'd be birthday, but shout out Fish, Fish.
Speaker 3: I wonder if Fish is really good at swimming, because she could get a lot of swimming done in Thunder Bay, Canada.
Speaker 4: Where is Thunderbank anyways?
Speaker 3: Actually, like it's dripped up the road, like if you keep going on sixty one it's just up the road a piece out of like the border kind of into Canada, near the lake, near the lake.
Speaker 7: Honestly, it's right on the lake. So I heard that Wednye the Pooh was created out there, Yeah, somewhere around there. Yeah. So it's beautiful God's country up there. Country for back one hour commercial free on Katie WB. So, Jenny, she's not here today. She's at Teena's wedding down in Punta Kana. And she was complaining the other day. She said that she got band aids or she ripped her finger open or something and she got a band aid out and it wouldn't stick. She would peel the little backing off and the backing would come off with the glue. And so there was and so she didn't she write an angry letter to the band aids peace like.
Speaker 3: Well, I could have just like brought this back to target my money back, but instead I went above and beyond and went to like band aid corporate and wrote them a letter saying, hey, here's what is going on with my band aids. And then they sent her like a coupon for more band aids, better band aids, O.
Speaker 4: Potentially, but you got something out of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she went, you know, she went the complaint route to say hey to corporate, not just to the place where she got it.
Speaker 2: And we gave her a hard time for being a Karen. But yeah, I mean justified that there's certain times where you do need to complain. I remember when this was years ago, and I've told this story before, fifteen or so years ago, when Lena worked on the Morning show and I was complaining because when you would open a can of tuna and you'd squeeze the water out, there'd only be one third of the can full of tuna. And so we wrote to the Starkest or Chicken to the Sea people or whatever. They sent me back a bunch of coupons for tuna, and then there was a class action lawsuit and we got like twenty dollars worth of tuna coupons from the tuna company. And now if you open up a can of tuna, there's a lot less water and a lot more tuna in there you because of the public.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, every time. I don't remember what exactly happened, but it.
Speaker 6: Was a convenience store in Jersey, kind of like a quick check or a speedway and something was wrong with whatever I ordered. So I went on Twitter and I did the Karen thing and I was like, I'm so devastated. I usually love this this place blah blah blah. They tweeted me right back, was like, so sorry, send us your address. We'll send you a fifty dollar gift card immediately. Because they don't like bad press. But be it a Karen works sometimes you do. You got to like, but what about you, What did you complain about? Send me a text or call me and let me know it's okay. Maybe you went into I don't know Neman Marcus. Yeah, and the bathroom was filthy. I'm just making stuff right, and.
Speaker 2: It was just like there's poop all over the walls and there's toilet paper in the sink, and you're like, this is Neiman Marcus. So you write a letter and you say this is unacceptable. Your name in Marcus, and they write you back and they they apologize.
Speaker 3: I did have to write last year a kind of like a complaint email to a pop fast food place in the state here because I had went ordered something and then they were like, okay, pull forward and we'll bring your thing out for you soon. And I waited a half an hour. It was Colvers. I didn't want to name drop.
Speaker 2: No, it's fine because Culver's takes longer because they make him fresh every time. You didn't wait a half an hour.
Speaker 3: I waited a half an hour. And then it got to the point where I walked inside and I was like, excuse me, I've been waiting for about a half an hour because I kept seeing cars that were behind me come up and then get their stuff and then turn out and around me, and how all I'm waiting for is a concrete mixer. That's the only thing I'm waiting for.
Speaker 4: Their mixer machine must have been down or something.
Speaker 3: But all I did I went in. I complained, well, I mean I complained nicely because I'm a min Asotan. It gave me a coupon for a free one and a free side, so I came back and I got a new one and some onion rings. It was great.
Speaker 4: I wonder if anybody's ever written to the radio station.
Speaker 2: Let us know if you've ever written a complaint letter to KATWB, because I mean we've gotten manny over the years. People will complain of something that somebody said, or something that a song that plays too much or whatever Lexi is on the phone.
Speaker 4: We're talking about.
Speaker 2: Genny wrote to the band aid people complaining and she actually got some free band aid coupons out of it. Lexi, who did you complain about? What's up?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 9: I actually complained about a worker at Subway once because as I was ordering my sandwich, this lady, she was old. She proceeded to stop what she was doing and then restill like the like the toppings, the sandwich toppings right, and there was a huge line.
Speaker 10: Oh no, And so I sent an.
Speaker 9: Email and the owner of the store called me and was like, Lexi, We're so sorry that this happened. We've had issues with this lady for a while, and with your email, that was what we needed to let her go. So she's no longer working here.
Speaker 2: Oh no, did you did you feel triump Lexi or where you're like, Oh, I didn't want her to get fired.
Speaker 9: I mean, no, she have been working there, she should be gotcha. It wasn't my goal, but it was like, this lady was a problem.
Speaker 3: Clearly, I gotcha.
Speaker 2: Shout out Subway love Subway love it. Yeah, they've got the new flatbreads over there, but they're more like tortillas. It's interesting, yeah, kind of like a wrap. Yes, somebody else on the phone here, Lauren. We're talking about complaining about something, and it's like you go okay, and you say you're being a Karen, but sometimes it's legitimate. Lauren, What did you write and complain about?
Speaker 10: I had a terrible massage at a high end SPA terrible meaning like it was painful. I had bruises after and talked the entire time and totally their entire life story.
Speaker 3: Yes, massage.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, you don't want them to talk, that's your relaxed time. So you wrote in and what did you say?
Speaker 10: Well, first, they sent me an email wanting a review for the company, and I looked on their website and no reviews are posted on their website. So I'm like, where's this review gonna go? I did it anyway, Nobody contacted me. I waited a week, then I did a Google review, got a call within five minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Yeah, they don't like bad Google reviews because they can't remove them because that's not down there on their website.
Speaker 4: Wow. So they called you. What they do?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 10: They gave me a redo with their like best messuits.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, gotcha, Okay, very interesting because you know what, I've had a massage before, not very often. I've had like three in my entire life, and sometimes they're like, Wow, that's not fun, that's really painful. We got a bunch of text messages. We're talking about what did you write and complain about or what did you complain about to the boss?
Speaker 3: Yeah. This one says, my boyfriend wrote a complaint to the manufacture of Mike and Ike candy because there was a red hot in his box. They sent him free candy to remedy. It turns out his sister in law put the red hot in the box to prank them.
Speaker 4: Ok.
Speaker 3: I bought a bag of the Tostitos hint of lime chips and they didn't have any lime flavoring. Hint, not even a hint. Instead of reaching out to Target, I wrote into Fredo Lay and they sent me coupons for three free bags. This one said, every corn dog we made in the breading, every corn dog we made in the oven would have the breading break baked. Oh my gosh, break off when baked. I emailed corporate and got two free boxes of coupons mailed a week later, got that this one's from Sarah. I called Jimmy John's because I ordered a turkey tom that had no turkey on it. They wrote down my info and gave me a free sub, but then forgot to put the lettuce on the second time.
Speaker 4: Of course, I get a phone call really quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Amanda, we're talking about you complained about something.
Speaker 4: I wrote a letter. What what was your situation?
Speaker 12: Yeah, so I hosted a work party at Top Golf and it was super awkward. Our server she was super rude.
Speaker 13: She wouldn't let us order from anyone else but her, to the point that she yelled at one of our staff members. Then she kept reminding us over and over and over again that we couldn't take the buffet food home when nobody asked or cared, and then we ended up seeing her taking pieces of food off of our buffet table towards the end of the event, which we were totally fine, like if she would have asked, you know, it wouldn't have been a big deal. We had plenty of extra but and their like regional manager or something, ended up hearing about it because I went and complained to the sales lady because I had had a great experience the last time I booked an event there, and then a terrible experience the second time, and the salespeople never hear about it. So I ended up telling her and she ended up giving us a whole like redo essentially, and she's like, our regional manager heard about this and he wants me to take action today. And I felt really bad. But it was so uncomfortable. Every single person that was there, and we're talking about twenty to twenty five people felt super uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: That's so, you know, that's.
Speaker 2: A shame because you put together what should have been a fun event and this one person ruined it for you. Glad they did something. We got to wrap up these we'll do this again. We'll revisit it because it's really interesting. Don't feel bad. If you've got to complain about something, then go ahead and complain about it. But you know, you don't want to complain about something like if you're you know, if you go to a restaurant and the service is really slow because they're like, you know, just what do they call it swamped?
Speaker 3: Swamped?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're busy, they're just yeah, then you know, the certain things, no, but whatever, all right, thank you for that. Let's get into Dave's dirt. Right ahead of War of the Rosie Boy Show one on one point three kd WB, Martha Stewart is on a podcast and she talks about wearing makeup to the gym. Yeah, she gets all glammed up to go to the.
Speaker 3: Gym and I look really good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have to do this.
Speaker 6: There's there are and there's other people that might see me, and I do not want to look awful.
Speaker 3: I mean that makes sense. Carrie Underwood has returned to the judges table on American Idle for season twenty four, and she knows some fans think she's a tough judge, but she said this about her judging process. Sometimes I get in trouble from people like how dare she say that it wasn't perfect. I just want everyone to learn and hearing you are amazing all the time is not going to get you anywhere. And I agree, I one hundred percent agree.
Speaker 6: Right ahead of the Super Bowl, Teddy Swims gonna be headlining a Super Bowl tailgate party. It's gonna happen outside the football stadium, but it's gonna be broadcast on KATWB and.
Speaker 3: A bunch of different iheartstations, which is really cool.
Speaker 6: NBC streaming platform Peacock will also have coverage of it and it'll kick off around four easterns.
Speaker 3: What is at three here on Super Bowl Sunday?
Speaker 4: So great about that?
Speaker 3: That nice?
Speaker 2: We talk about dogs a lot on the show because Jenny watches dogs. I've got my boy Bernie, he's the Swedish, He's so shy and polite. And then Vaughn has got his little Ava. Twenty twenty six may be the year of travel with dogs. According to trip Advisor, bookings for pet friendly vacation activities have skyrocketed more than two hundred and sixty percent, with people planning entire getaways around what's going to make your dog happiest, like electric bike sidecar tours with your dog in Monterey Bay or dog friendly trail rides in Sedona. Travelers aren't just bringing their dogs along, they're treating them like travel partners, choosing destinations based on four legged fun, comfort, and unique experiences. And it's not just about pet's Wanderlust is booming across the board with big spikes and adventure dry travel with glacial tours, lava field excursions, and Hella hiking, being helicoptered into remote backcountry locations. Basically everyone humans and pups are chasing more excitement this year. I was bragging about this earlier. I went online and I want to hike up Mount Kilimanjarrows sometime this year or next. And so I already get a phone back from a guy Lewis, who works at one of the trekking companies, and I heard it from a woman named Lizzie who listens to the show, and she said she hiked up Kilimanjarrow and she said it was really cool, and so yeah, so that's my next my next big thing.
Speaker 3: I'm looking forward to it because I feel like your pictures are going to be really cool.
Speaker 4: Really cool pictures.
Speaker 3: Do you have a passport still? That's good?
Speaker 4: I do as a matter of fact. Yet thanks for bringing that up. More story. Then we're gonna do days or actually wore the roses.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So kid Rock is going to have a country festival, like a Rock the Country Festival it was called, but two more artists have already dropped out of it. So people are kind of dropping out left and right, but not explaining why they're dropping out. These are some country artists Morgan Wade, Carter Faith. They said they're no longer part of the lineup, but they have not shared an official reason. And Ludacris was also supposed to be in this country festival and he also dropped out. His team called his original booking a mix up.
Speaker 4: I say, Ludacris at a country festival.
Speaker 3: Right, I don't really know, but I can imagine. I'm pretty sure kid Rock doesn't have a great reputation, so I wonder if people are just being like, yeah, I don't want to be a part of your festival anymore, but I kind of want the tea on that, like why are you dropping out?
Speaker 2: Okay, that is the dirt on KDWB once again. You can watch us on YouTube Dave Ryan TV. War of the Roses happening right now on KTWB brand New. Let's get started.
Speaker 3: Piece of advice.
Speaker 11: Your Sumple company would never offer you free flowers for a survey.
Speaker 3: It's War of the Roses on KATWB.
Speaker 2: I was chatting on the phone here with Aaron before we started with War of the Roses. She's been listening to War of the Roses for years and years and years, and it's kind of like, you know, like you've been watching prices right for years and years and now all of a sudden.
Speaker 4: You're on prices right right.
Speaker 2: But see the difference is when you're on price is right, that's a good thing, Aaron, You're on war the rose is not necessarily a good thing.
Speaker 8: It's true.
Speaker 4: I saw.
Speaker 8: I'm very excited, but I'm alsto like, uh, well, I.
Speaker 3: Will, I will.
Speaker 2: I don't want to spoiler alert anything, but there's no super hard evidence of cheating, but there's evidence of evidence of cheating. Sure, Aaron, tell us your story. What's going on with with boyfriend Andrew?
Speaker 14: So, uh, basically, I found this hoodie in Andrew's car. It's like a U of M hoodie and she does not go there. So I asked him about it and he was like he basically ended up telling me that his ex girlfriend got it for him.
Speaker 8: So I so naturally, I'm just like, why do you have this? Like it was for Christmas that she got it for She got it for him for Christmas recently, and I was like, well, why are you a talking to her still and be why would she.
Speaker 14: Buy you a present?
Speaker 2: I mean valid point, yeah, because you've been together since before Christmas.
Speaker 4: Obviously.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, So she got it for for Christmas, which is as of now, a month ago, literally a month ago.
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah, okay, so brain is like, are you cheating on there? What's happening?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, you know, he just got a hoodie. But then you asked him to throw it away.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I asked him to throw it away and.
Speaker 8: He said he threw it away. And he was like, oh, so he said he threw it away. I went and like searched it. I know, this is kind of a little nutty, but I went and searched the garage trashcan because that's the only place it would be in, and it wasn't there. And then I was like, oh see, well maybe he, like, I don't know, put it in like the bathroom or something. So I like went and checks there too. There's nothing there. And then I asked him about it. He was like, oh, well, he said that he threw it out when he went to the.
Speaker 14: Gas station to get gas.
Speaker 8: And yeah.
Speaker 15: So then I meybeing me, I went out to the car and I checked to see if he had filled up the gas and he clearly haven't because it was a quarter tanks.
Speaker 2: Okay, So so he okay, so let's let's go. Let's recap here. Yeah, so he got a hoodie from his ex girlfriend. He admitted it. I mean, he didn't lie and say, you know, yeah, I bought it myself. So he's got this hoodie, right, So you say, well, I don't want you to get in a present from her. Throw it away. Okay, I'll throw it away. So he says he threw it away, or you think he did. It's not in the trash. I can picture you digging through a bunch of old coffee.
Speaker 3: Grounds and yeah, you know, looking for this thing.
Speaker 2: And you don't find it. You look in the and so you wait, I didn't You didn't throw it away? Oh yeah I did. I went to the gas station last night when I got gas. I threw it because there's a trash camp between the pumps. You being you, and I love this about you. You went out to look to see whether he'd actually filled his car up. The next morning, his car's one quarter full. Yeah, so he was not at the gas station at all. Okay, So so we're figuring if he's lying about this hoodie, maybe he just really loves this hoodie. Maybe he just really loves that his ex girlfriend gave him the hoodie. M what's the suspicion scale Vaughan on a scale of one to ten, that he might be cheating.
Speaker 6: I'm must start with the seven maybe eight, only because like your ex bind you a hoodie is already That was the first red flag to me. If you guys aren't together, why did she get you a hoodie? And why do you keep telling me you're gonna throw it out, gonna throw it out and then not?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the that's for me. The suspicion part is, oh I'll throw it out. Oh no, I threw it out at the gas station. It's just like that's the weird part for me. It's not necessarily the hoodie part, because I don't know it's a gift. I don't know, thanks for the hoodie, if maybe it's really comfortable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe it means lying nothing to him, but then he lied about it. Yeah, okay, Jenny, suspicion scale one to ten.
Speaker 1: I think it is the hoodie being a gift like that was just a month ago, pretty much, and that just seems like it should be happening to get a gift from your ex, not if you're not together. Anymore, why are you getting a gift from your ex?
Speaker 4: I'd say it's a four. I don't think.
Speaker 2: I think there's something going on, maybe still a little spark that he really still kind of likes her or has an affection for her.
Speaker 4: But I think that's okay.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you still do have a little bit of an affection this The hoodie is just a hoodie. It doesn't mean that he's like seeing her on the side. So I'd say a four average those up, Bailey, there was a four. No, don't bother, I'm kidding. Here's what we can do, Aaron. We can call him and we can ask you know who he wants to send roses to. Now, the obvious choice is you, Aaron, what is his ex girlfriend's name? Okay, if he says Sabrina, then that's a problem. But we can call him and trap him and see who he sends roses to. And we'll do that.
Speaker 11: Next spoiler alert, someone's about to get exposed. Part two of Where the Roses starts right now on one on one point three, Katie WB.
Speaker 2: All right, here's the scenario. So see if I got this right, So he has a hoodie. I think she found it in his car, and she's like, where'd you get this hoodie?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Well, my ex girlfriend gave it to me for Christmas, okay, And it came up that it's a U of M hoodie. It doesn't I don't think it matters at all that it's a U of M hoodie. I've had a U of M hoodie. I didn't go there. They wouldn't let somebody like me, stupid as I am into the U of M.
Speaker 4: Augsburgh. On the other hand, walk.
Speaker 2: Right in, sit right down anyway. So she's like, I don't like you having a hoodie from your ex girlfriend. She's like, oh, okay, I'll throw it away. So she says, did you throw it away? Yeah, it's not in the trash. She digs through the trash and doesn't find the hoodie. Where Why didn't you throw that hoodie away? It's not in the trash. Well, dude, throw it away.
Speaker 3: They threw it away with the guests. And when I filled up my tank.
Speaker 2: So because there's you know, the trash can by the gas pumps, right, So her taking it one step further than most people would, goes out to his car to see whether his tank is full. It's not, and it ain't. So she's like, he did not throw that hoodie away? Where is it? And why? So she wants us to call him and trap him to see whether or not he is seeing this girl that gave him the hoodie. Yes, okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you taking that survey with me today, Andrew. It really helps us out. So, like I said, as a little bit of a reward and a thank you, we do send out a dozen red roses to whoever you want for doing the survey, but I'll leave some information from you. First off, I need to know who do you want to send the roses to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I'm not going to get like a shipping charge or something on. It's not like a sneaky thing like that.
Speaker 3: That's a great question.
Speaker 1: No, no charges to you whatsoever, Just sending out roses on your behalf for taking the survey.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 5: Great, We'll send him to my girlfriend Aaron.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: We got to all set up for Aaron. Which is good news, right, Dave.
Speaker 2: Well, it's especially good news because this is all a lie. It's a lie, Andrew, it's a trap. It's a trick because we wanted we got your girlfriend Aaron on the phone right now, and it's Dave Ryan over at Katie WB and we've been listening to see who you would send the roses to. And when I say we, that means me and everybody on the morning show and everybody listening, plus your girlfriend Aaron is also listening.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, fine, so you passed the test. Oh yay, yay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of a sneaky, crappy thing to do. Aaron was suspicious about the hoodie. Do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Aaron?
Speaker 2: Tell him why you want him to throw that hoodie away? And how you know he didn't throw it away?
Speaker 8: So obviously I want you to throw it away. Just Sena gave it to you and I I went downstairs to check the trash and I didn't find it there. And then I also checked the gas in your car after you told me that you went and got gas and threw it out there, and I am your gases that are half.
Speaker 2: Like a course, that's a really good detective work. I don't think I would have gone to that link. So did you here's your chance to be honest and come clean. Did you or did you not Andrew throw the hoodie away?
Speaker 5: I did not, and I shouldn't have gone about it this way. So yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 14: I did.
Speaker 5: The gas thing was yeah, So look, just I like, I like the hoodie. I'm not hanging on to the past. I have. You know me, I have two hoodies. I go shopping once every ten years because something burns or I lose it, you know, like and and it's it just fits well and I don't want to replace it. And I'm with you for a reason, and there's nothing, there's nothing to this. We didn't need to do an entire sting operation. I shouldn't have. I also shouldn't have lied. I know that's not good.
Speaker 3: So that's on me taking accountability.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then I realized, you know what's funny, Like I did all this and I was like, I can only wear this hoodie when she's like.
Speaker 6: Where if you wanted to keep the hoodie, where did you think you'd wear it where she wouldn't see it?
Speaker 5: But yeah, I was just like done.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you know, I'll tell you what. Here's what I'm gonna do. You throw it away. I will mail you a KDWB hoodie. What size do you want?
Speaker 5: I will take a medium?
Speaker 2: Okay, I will mail you a medium, Katie. There will be a shipping charge.
Speaker 5: On the hoodie if we just like I've had a couple of things in the past weeks and light the other one on fire.
Speaker 4: Wow. Okay, I think we've settled this or are we? Are we good? You guys? Are we all good?
Speaker 14: We're so much better? Thank you guys, so much?
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you? Okay, there it is war of the roses. A couple of text messages, I have two hoodies is real? I guess I got so many hoodies. Oh my god, so many hoodies.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: This text says this guy sounds as sweet and as sprugal as my husband. He's a keeper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 6: I was unsure about the fact that he lied in the beginning, but I'm glad that when we finally were like, hey, buddy, the jig is up, he was just like, yeah, man, I just it's just a hoodie to me.
Speaker 4: I don't care. Yeah, I only have two.
Speaker 2: We're gonna give away Cardi B tickets right now on kd w B.
Speaker 4: Here's the way it gave. The game is gonna work.
Speaker 3: Your coach is phone.
Speaker 2: Just what's the tea for Cardi B? I want to hear the tea. The gossip, whether it's your neighborhood gossip, whether it's workplace gossip, whether it's something about your sister. I'll give you one. I don't want to give away too many details, but I have a friend whose husband ex husband now was addicted to cocaine and crack. Oh, she was addicted to gambling, so she would. Basically, they had an arrangement. You go in the bedroom, do cocaine and crack for a few days, but you got to give me money so I can go up to the casino. And that was their arrangement. That's the tea.
Speaker 4: Do you have any tea?
Speaker 3: I have a little bit of tea where so I have a friend we'll call him Fred. And Fred and his now wife Jessica. They met like a little bit into the pandemic, fell really in love really fast, got married. Their wedding was so weird. I didn't love it. And then they had two kids, and they moved up to the middle of nowhere, like four hours north and they're getting a divorce and they haven't even been married for like four years. They have two like little kids, moved to the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 4: Was weird.
Speaker 3: It was just a weird It was just a weird wedding. I don't know it was outside. It was like a camping wedding. Okay, I didn't love it.
Speaker 4: Okay, gotcha.
Speaker 2: Notice how we're speaking in lower tones, like we don't want anybody to hear. What's your T Now we can use the voice disguiser on this. Do you think we should no voice disguiser?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: What is the T for Cardi B? Call with your best T because the better it is, the better your chance. We're going to see Cardi B six five, one, nine, eight nine kd WB. Is this what we wanted to play in the background? This is this is what we're playing for the T. Somebody had a great idea. We need to call this card WB card WB because we have Cardi B tickets to give away right now. Not sure why this is playing in the background, but do you okay, good? What's the T for Cardi B. Now you're not going to be disguised, so you've got to be careful about this one. But that's the risk you take for Cardi B.
Speaker 4: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: I'm ready?
Speaker 2: Okay, Jessica, I won't even say your name. Maybe I'll just give you your first initial too late for you though, Jessica.
Speaker 4: What's your teeth?
Speaker 8: So I'm not worried?
Speaker 4: Okay? Good? What's your tea for Cardi B?
Speaker 9: Well, I would just say, like one of our family friends, Well, it was my husband's best friend growing up, and we all kind of.
Speaker 13: Went to school together.
Speaker 11: And he's married and.
Speaker 10: He had a child before her, and he told.
Speaker 8: My husband that.
Speaker 9: He thinks she his baby mama's pregnant again by him.
Speaker 2: Oh so he's married and got this other baby. He's married and got this other woman pregnant.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and I'm friends with his life, and I'm like, oh, I feel like.
Speaker 5: I want to say something, but it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not my tea to say, oh you you didn't ask me, but you're right. I would say yes, please hold good one, next one? What's your tea for Cardi B? Initial a? Hello, initial a? Tell me your story?
Speaker 10: Good morning morning some of them.
Speaker 16: So I am a supervisor at my job. I won't say what it is.
Speaker 9: One of my coworkers was flirting with me like six months ago, right, Well, I unraveled this whole love triangle.
Speaker 10: I won't even say triangle. She has been trying.
Speaker 9: To get with everyone she's training, whether that they're under her, above her.
Speaker 12: It's crazy.
Speaker 9: And I just found out and I'm just sitting on this whole information for the last six months, and I needed to tell doll.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. So your coworker or your is it your coworker, your boss, my coworker that's trying to get with.
Speaker 2: Anyone, and she's trying to get with anyone. Boys and girls.
Speaker 3: Girl, just girls, Okay, okay.
Speaker 4: Are you going to go for it? You think you're going to go for it?
Speaker 13: I told B I did not just because I'm just sitting on all this. I feel powerful sitting on this information.
Speaker 16: Yeah, but also I don't want to get with somebody that's been with everybody.
Speaker 2: Fact, what's the tea for Cardi? B? Hello initial s? What's your tea?
Speaker 4: That's you? Yes? Like s like sammy?
Speaker 16: Okay, sounds good. So my upstairs neighbor Uh is married and her husband is not.
Speaker 10: Living with her he won't be.
Speaker 5: For a while.
Speaker 16: So for an.
Speaker 15: Entire year now.
Speaker 16: She has been sleeping with her next door neighbor and he is also married and they have four.
Speaker 15: Kids, and she also has two kids with her husband.
Speaker 4: Why is the husband not there.
Speaker 16: Do you know, uh, he is in the souper home. Oh, trying to get clean. Ohise, he's cheating on him while he's trying to clean.
Speaker 8: Bruce Family.
Speaker 4: Wow Wow wow wow. Okay, what's the team for Cardi.
Speaker 3: By like Giant Family is cheating?
Speaker 2: Okay it starts with letter K yeah, okay, high letter K.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 13: So we had a we just hired two new people, and one of the people that we hired to make our staff fully staffed keeps.
Speaker 9: Farting around our whole team.
Speaker 8: And then it's like.
Speaker 10: Even worse right now because they're training them, so they have to go into a training room, these three people.
Speaker 14: And it just keeps sinking.
Speaker 5: Up the whole room.
Speaker 13: And We've said something to our manager multiple times, but I don't know if you've.
Speaker 15: Actually said something to the coworker or not.
Speaker 13: But I feel like if it was me, I would.
Speaker 9: Say something, But literally, they just keep smelling his Oh how awful.
Speaker 2: You're trapped in a tiny little tra leans up on one butt cheek all day.
Speaker 10: And I was like, if that was me, I would say something, But I'm not trapped in the room with him. So it's like we all kind.
Speaker 8: Of don't know what to do because like.
Speaker 10: We don't want to like get in trouble with HR.
Speaker 13: But it's it's like, dude, it's so rude if you got to do that.
Speaker 15: Go to the bathroom.
Speaker 4: Go to the bathroom.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, Oh like yeah, my coworker's real party.
Speaker 4: Well can you imagine?
Speaker 2: I mean, I've never had like the problem that bad where it's like I can't control it. Yeah, but maybe they have some sort of a health problem where it's just like we.
Speaker 9: Were like do we say something or do we not say something?
Speaker 10: Because like what if he does have a health condition.
Speaker 4: Oh but still, okay, good tea, good tea.
Speaker 7: Flappy flappy flap Okay, Bailey.
Speaker 2: So we have a husband's best friend got baby, mama pregnant even though he's married.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Woman at works trying to hook up with all the women at work. Yeah, neighbors upstairs are having an affair. New coworker keeps farting this. I love this segment. This is great. I love getting the tea. I know you're a big gossip. I'm a huge who do you like? Help me choose? I mean, the most scandalous is no question. The husband's best friend got his ex baby mama pregnant again.
Speaker 3: Yeah that is.
Speaker 2: I mean, if we're looking for the the the juiciest tea, yeah.
Speaker 4: That is gonna be it.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna everybody else was great, But it looks like you initial Jay, You're gonna go to Cardi B because you had the tea.
Speaker 5: This is amazing party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good job. We gotta remember this bit. Write that down, Write that down, Jenny, I got it, Okay, gotcha. Okay, we're gonna play a song because we're gonna talk to somebody in a second that I'm still trying to They say they have they're a realtor and they have a message for everyone. So we're gonna do the message from the realtor coming up at a second. So I'm not sure exactly what it is, but Vaughn is talking to her right now, and we'll find out what message a realtor has for you. Coming up next on KDWB Hangout