Speaker 1: It's mojo in the morning. Man, Walking outside is not great right now. Matter of fact, the craziest was last night. I was watching some of the stuff that people were posting, and I saw people up in mackinaw posting what looked like it could have been the Mackinaw Bridge, but it wasn't. I mean, it was completely covered. And then I thought to myself, Okay, well, I guess it's going to be coming this way. It came fast. Yeah, because downtown Detroit you couldn't You can't see the rens Send, you can't see the Hudson's building. I mean, you see what is just lights worse than probably not being able to see it in the Hayes compared to like it seems like what the last five summers we have had this happen.
Speaker 2: The smell is so pungent.
Speaker 1: It does feel like you're hanging out at a friends bonfire.
Speaker 3: You know, it's nasty work bro For me, it really started moving last night, like last night kind of evening is when I really started to taste it.
Speaker 2: And I don't Anna, not Anna, Shannon.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you're more susceptible to the experience as I am with asthma. But it's like immediately it becomes like it is burning.
Speaker 4: I said, when I walked in, my lungs feel like they're on fire. It's so weird. And I take medication every day for asthma and stuff, so you'd think i'd be like good, But I said to you motive, I'm like, is this in my head?
Speaker 2: But no, like it. Actually it's definitely worse.
Speaker 1: I feel like in the city than it was when I left my home out in the suburbs. It it feels like it's it's thicker hair. One of the things I want to do throw out to the listener, especially if you're somebody, because I can hear. I can hear Kevin's you're I can hear, I can hear a little bit of congestion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my turn in your car.
Speaker 1: Turn your air conditioning recycler so that it's not pulling from the outside, because if you have your air conditioning on normal, it's just pulling air from the outside and cooling it.
Speaker 4: It's like the little arrow that goes all the way in a circle with your car.
Speaker 2: That was only yesterday and I turned it off.
Speaker 4: No, you're supposed to You're really supposed to happen at a time.
Speaker 1: I know usually I don't like well usually I don't like it because it doesn't cool as much or fast. But definitely if you guys are that way, well, somebody needs to explain to me a couple of things. Somebody needs to explain to me what is uh, what's up with every summer we got to deal with this, and it's usually coming from Canada. And then we hear these stories which I think are kind of crazy that they don't really like put their wildfires out or something. I mean, is that the case where my winds or friends at where are you guys? But there was some kind of a thing where they said that they don't they don't fight the fires or something like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then every summer we end up getting the smoke billowing here, which this one's going to end up affecting a lot of people because it's not just going to be something that we're going to have to deal with.
Speaker 2: I think that this thing's going to be moving all across.
Speaker 4: The They said it's going to be around for us until at least tomorrow morning, so like all day to day and night.
Speaker 1: I just heard a report and I'm going to save it for you for your dirty But I just heard a report that I got you audio from that had a guy saying it will be here till it snows, that the fires will be here.
Speaker 2: I know you don't like south Park. Yeah, that's the song you should be playing. Blame Canada, Blame Canada. There you go doing.
Speaker 1: But it had every summer. I feel like we deal with this, don't you. We do this summer in particular.
Speaker 3: And it's only been less than twenty four hours and I've experienced I feel like this is the worstest been. So this doesn't compare last year. I feel like it was like, oh, it's okay, it's small.
Speaker 2: Today is definitely the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, And there's like this it's almost like a Cepia Instagram filtered tints. Yeah, it was like that slide left like this orange amber burning sensation.
Speaker 4: And everything's just a little fuzzy.
Speaker 1: Hey it call us in Grand Rappings and Toledo. If you guys are starting to get it now too, like our listeners.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got listeners in New York.
Speaker 1: They said a whole trust state is kind of effective by because it's coming down from Buffalo area, right, Yeah, uh eight four four mojo live eight four four six six five six five four eight, or the text is nine to five five zero zero. Shout us out and tell us how it is where you are, and give us just a little, uh little report of where this smokiness is going.
Speaker 2: You know what today is going to be.
Speaker 1: Today is going to be a probably going to a movie theater or something like that, or a mall like the last couple of days with the heat, but just staying inside, not trying to be outside because I don't the people I wouldn't go for walks this morning or this afternoon.
Speaker 2: When I was.
Speaker 3: Driving home yesterday, I saw ladies outside with like I don't know if they did yoga in the park, but it was a bunch of people with like yoga mats. There was a concert at the Areta formerly Shane Park.
Speaker 2: I'm like, how the hell is killy?
Speaker 4: I know the kids have practiced for like swim and tennis today. Wonder if it'll get canceled, especially tennis swim okay, but tennis in the afternoon.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Travis is uh on the west side of the state. Where are you at, Travis?
Speaker 2: So I'm in Holland, but I work in Grand Haven and just between the two it's terrible.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you guys are getting getting it affected too, Okay, yeah, this is covering everybody.
Speaker 2: What are you doing, Travis? You work outside?
Speaker 4: So I worked for a roofing company.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you elevated with this.
Speaker 1: Will you be outside today or will you guys try to limit your time?
Speaker 2: I'm outside every day, but I don't look come there actual roos. It's nice being higher up in the company.
Speaker 1: Oh good for you. I wouldn't let them all choke it down. Nice talking to you, Aboddy, Take care.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I just opened up a picture from somebody online. It is it looks honestly, it looks like a yellow haze of what it was like last night as the sun was going down.
Speaker 2: Nikki, what's going on? Were you?
Speaker 4: I live in Perrysburg and I work in Bowling Green, So just at the Toledo.
Speaker 2: What's it like there?
Speaker 4: Holy smoke?
Speaker 2: Like? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Anything like it in my life?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, that's it's It's.
Speaker 4: Nice today and.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna be able to let the dogs run around outside. It's not safe for them either. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, it is nasty, Nikki. Please do us a favor and just stay you know safe.
Speaker 2: Okay, absolutely you too.
Speaker 4: Love you guys, let you back.
Speaker 2: I love you too.
Speaker 1: Uh Ken and ann Arbor checking in this morning. What's up Ken?
Speaker 2: How you doing Mojo?
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, I left Westland this morning.
Speaker 2: It was smoky.
Speaker 5: We get to Diane Arbor.
Speaker 2: It looks like a cipher siliconcert here, I lot it rolling doobes this.
Speaker 5: Guy get we get the work outside. We're doing a seventeen story building and we're on nine right now.
Speaker 2: And let me tell you it's we're probably all going home today. Wait, you're working.
Speaker 1: On that big that big high rise that's coming down to ann Arbor, the one and only. That's badass. By the way, never if you haven't been ann Arbor in a little bit, you gotta see this thing. But yeah, you're so you're up on the high rise.
Speaker 2: Man. The higher you go, though, I'm sure worse it gets.
Speaker 5: Although I got to be honest with you, you guys, have you guys have been more into uh weed and everything in Anna Or way longer than anybody else was Like you guys, You guys were way ahead of the curve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hash bash is always on. Oh, by the way, don't you think. I know, but but you do well, you'd be safe out there, ken, Yes, sure you guys.
Speaker 5: Have a good day everyone, deep days. Don't here?
Speaker 3: All right, I'm about to bring my COVID mask back out. You know what, they're smart, Grandma. In New York, they're handing them out. Yeah, New York, New York City. They're they're actually are on the streets handing them out right now. Because of that, smart man.
Speaker 1: Hold on a second, here, let's go to which one should I go to next?
Speaker 2: Here? Let's go to Teresa and g R. What's going on? Teresa? Hello, good morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning Teresa. How are we doing in beautiful West Michigan.
Speaker 4: It's pretty hazy over here?
Speaker 5: Almost looks like nightfall?
Speaker 1: It does, doesn't it like the morning? Like at this time of the morning, usually it's beautiful. It's glorious. The sun is coming up. I mean, it does look like it looks like we're gonna have a storm or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is Gotha. Where's Batman?
Speaker 3: At a time like this, we wouldn't even be able to see the symbol in this guy.
Speaker 1: I know, you know, we would all be in trouble.
Speaker 2: Well, you be careful Teresa, what do you do? I'm a door dasher?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, are you gonna make people come to your car or are you gonna bring it out to their porch?
Speaker 5: I'll bring it to them.
Speaker 2: You're a good lady. Thank you. I appreciate you it. We love you, Teresa. Take care of yourself. Love you guys. Have a great day, all right. Appreciate you so much. That door dasher, get hit that car? Oh my god, deliver.
Speaker 1: By the way, can I tell you the viral videos yesterday that we're all over We're crazy?
Speaker 2: That was nuts?
Speaker 1: And then you see the Blue Angels plane flying over the beach. Oh you gotta go see that one that was in pensying I think I did last night Pensacola. In Pensacola, Florida. There was Blue Angels flying over and they were flying way too close, and all of a sudden you see everybody's tense or you know, beach attire kind of flying in the air, going crazy. It's it's really nuts. All right, Well, we got to be safe. Let's let's be safe out there. Please, you know, keep the air conditioning on, I guess in your home, and don't open the windows and make sure that you're, you know, not breathing any of this crap.
Speaker 2: Most of the time, the cloud of smoke is in my car. But now this outside smoke is nasty. This is mojo in the morning.