Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings.
Speaker 2: Five. It is six fifty five, five and.
Speaker 1: Six fifty five, y'all five and six to fifty five.
Speaker 3: No, no, sorry, time out for the five. At six fifty five. We have Brianna back with us today. She's working towards five wins. She's taking on Scott, who is a teacher who is officially on summer break, but still waking up this early in the morning.
Speaker 1: What is going on, Scott?
Speaker 2: Not much. I'm just laying here listening to you guys.
Speaker 3: I like this, So why are we not sleeping in? I'm assuming that this is what your first or second week of being off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's my second week. I don't know, just used to getting up this early, I guess.
Speaker 3: Scott, by the way, calling us from Perrysburg, so it's good to have him on. Brianna. I'm going to lock you in a soundproof area. We're going to begin this contest. Are you guys ready?
Speaker 2: Yep? Ready to go?
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Here we go five questions. Whoever gets it's the most right wins. They're always pop culture related. Shannon's Dirty on the thirties should help you a little bit with this. But you're gonna have to also do your own little research here, Scott Question number one. The iconic actor who voices Woody in Toy Story says that the cast didn't found out find out about Taylor Swift's involvement until the day that her song dropped.
Speaker 1: What is his name?
Speaker 2: That's Tom Hanks?
Speaker 1: Question number two.
Speaker 3: Former Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and this pop star made their relationship red carpet official at the premiere of her concert documentary last night.
Speaker 1: Who is she.
Speaker 2: Katy Perry?
Speaker 3: Question number three? This wop singer performed at halftime of Game three of the NBA Finals last night. What's her name?
Speaker 2: Is one? You're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Question number four. Ariana Grande is single again. She and Broadway star Ethan Slater broke up after three years of dating. Which of these songs is not an Ariana Grande song? A The Boy Is Mine? B, Drop Dead or C Side to Side?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say A?
Speaker 1: And Question number five.
Speaker 3: Savannah Guthrie says it is hard to come back to work every single day in the wake of her mom being still missing. What morning talk show does she host?
Speaker 2: She's on the Today Show.
Speaker 3: Let's bring the Champ back from a soundproof area. How do you think you did, Scott?
Speaker 2: I'll bet I got three out of five?
Speaker 1: You are correct? I thought it was four. Here we go, Brianna, you gotta beat three out of five? Yes? All right, ready, all right.
Speaker 3: The iconic actor who voices Woody in Toy Story says that the cast didn't find out about Taylor Swift's involvement until the day that her song dropped for the movie What's His Name?
Speaker 1: Three seconds all Tom Hanks, Wow, wonder one. What do you about? You think she googled it or something like? She waited? She waited a little bit.
Speaker 2: It was my head.
Speaker 1: Between Tim Allen or Tom Hanks. I was like, just say what yeah? Okay?
Speaker 3: Question number two. Former Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and this pop star made their relationship red carpet official at the premiere of her concert documentary last night.
Speaker 1: Who is She?
Speaker 3: Katy Perry? Question three? This is one that Scott missed. This wop singer performed at halftime of Game three of the NBA Finals last night?
Speaker 1: What's her Name? Cardi B? Yeah? By the way, that was cool. How they did that?
Speaker 3: I wonder if they do they always have like a big artist perform at halftime or is it just because it's New York.
Speaker 1: No, they always do, do they? Let's see who hear what Charles Barkley said, we got to play them. Oh it was so funny. All right?
Speaker 3: Uh you uh, you have pretty much won with a tie. But let's get clean wins here. Question number four, Ariana Grande is single again. She and Broadway star Ethan Slater broke up after three years of dating. Which of these songs is not an Ariana Grande song? A The Boy Is Mine? B, drop Dead or C Side to side drop dead B?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: And question number five perfect score again, She's like miss perfect Hair.
Speaker 1: In her fifth win.
Speaker 3: Uh, Savannah Guthrie says it is hard to go to work every day in the wake of her mom being missing. What daytime talk show is she the host of?
Speaker 1: That? Would be Good Morning America? No, perfect score today, it's the Today Show. To three is the final win? For five? All I do is win, no matter what. Nice win. Brianna, you did a great job on that one. You're back again tomorrow, Scott, Thank you, Scott. What do you teach? What level of education?
Speaker 2: Pea high school? High school? Business?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, very nice well, I hope you enjoy your summer. I'm telling you, I'm a little bit jealous of you. I like the idea, although i'd probably be I don't know if you get this way. Do you ever get like a month into it and you get a little bit bored and you're just kind of like.
Speaker 2: I've not experienced that yet, but we'll see.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Scott? In the business class, do you all cover taxes at all?
Speaker 2: I do not cover taxes, no, but there's a there's a one of our math classes that does cover taxes.
Speaker 1: It's good to hear.
Speaker 3: I like it. Hey, Scott, your business teacher. Should I buy SpaceX? That's the question everybody's asking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would avoid that one.
Speaker 1: Really, Why you think that.
Speaker 2: There's Yeah, I think there's too much hype for it right now, to be honest.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: It might go up initially, but it'll be like crypto, anything like bitcoin or anything like that. I think it'll end up interesting. But if you want to if you buy early and sell early, you might be okay.
Speaker 3: But all right, so wait until it initially drops and then go buy.
Speaker 2: It, right, You could do that as well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, I like it. Advice from teacher Scott, Thank you, buddy. I appreciate it hanging on one section with the Morning five h Prize up for grabs right now.
Speaker 1: Green Lantern Pizza, Thank you for Green Lantern