Speaker 1: Yeah, Rain, you suck.
Speaker 2: You were listening to Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 3: Hey, uh Lydia, did you see my text to you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I responded to you. But Daniel is talking to Triple A right now, so I want to get him on the phone with us. What's going on?
Speaker 4: Him on?
Speaker 2: And then he had to hang up because of Triple A.
Speaker 3: Poor guy, So Daniel, h we shout out to Daniel in Toledo and Charlie and Grand Rapids. They keep our show on in Grand Rapids, Toledo, Grand Rapids SNX Toledo.
Speaker 2: Kiss.
Speaker 3: Well, poor guy is a car broke down and he was on his way into work and the car broke before he got to the station. And the guy ran in the rain to the station to make sure that the show got on, and he just left his car in the middle of the road. So he's like text, send a text to Charlie and myself basically saying that the cars in the middle of the road and he's got to get out there.
Speaker 2: Daniel, are you there? Are you safe?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 1: What's going on you? Heah, I'm here.
Speaker 2: I'm making sure that you're okay.
Speaker 3: I you know, I don't want first off, first and foremost give it up to Daniel that he made.
Speaker 2: Sure I'm selling you got to get employee of a month.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you don't get there, if you don't get something from uh Taylor there for that, for the fact that you did that and still showed up at work, I'd be sitting in my car going, I ain't getting out of this thing right now.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm actually still in the car. I'm waiting for Triple A to come to.
Speaker 2: Get the car. So all right, So are we on the air? Yeah, that is a good question. I know. Oh wait, I just let all this praise and I'm like, are we on the air? Call us up?
Speaker 3: If we're on the air, on in Toledo, if you can hear us in Toledo on Kiss.
Speaker 1: So the system, the system that is able to guy you guys through commercials, but it does play soft at the end of the commercials I come in. Is that I cut their songs out to get you guys back to sink.
Speaker 2: So, okay, it might be playing a couple of songs. So is it playing a song or two right now? Do we know?
Speaker 1: Possibly? Could be?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: All right, So here's the story. If you hear anything a little wacky today, on uh on kiss. Just know that Daniel is stuck on the side of the road. Where did the car break? Where are you right now?
Speaker 1: I'm literally right down the street from the from the radio station. I'm like, what's five minutes away?
Speaker 2: So where are you? Specific? Maybe people can come by and just say hi to you or something or help you want to.
Speaker 1: The old McDonald's on the door in Hollywood, the.
Speaker 3: Old McDonald's had a farm. I E I, uh, what's going on with the car? Like, what's the what's the symptoms that you have there?
Speaker 1: So my I guess one of my actuals on the right side, my right front tire, I guess it just broke off. The tire is like it won't go back straight.
Speaker 2: It's like croocket.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna call my buddies there and anything Bell Tire can do to help you. Buddy, I'm gonna make sure they reach out and help you on this.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you for that. Man. This sucks.
Speaker 3: That's there's nothing worse than that. Like, first off, I think I can't even tell you the last time that I even looked at my axle, you know what I mean. The axle holds up the tires on the on the car. Wow, that's a blastem event, little Beverly Hills cop. All right, So Daniel is he did get employee of the month. And hold on, I'm gonna listen to kiss right now and see if we are on the radio right now, Let's see what they got here. Hold on, I got to watch it. I got a commercial commercial haircrest. No, hold on, it was commercial. This is a Starbucks commercial. This is on the app. Oh yeah, it's true. Daniel, turn the radio, Daniel, turn the radio on and see if.
Speaker 2: We're Oh my god, we're playing a song.
Speaker 3: At least it is a good song. Yeah, yeah, hold on, we got so we got a song on right now. Chris, uh you there, Chris, can you get over to the can you get to the iHeart studios there by in the stadium, and can you get us get us on? But I live in Michigan. I started ninety five to five and I switched over a kids and it's definitely just a song.
Speaker 2: All right. So here's the deal.
Speaker 3: Daniel may be stuck for a little bit because Triple A is on their way and they sometimes take a little bit of time. If there's any way that once you cross over that Michigan, Ohio border. You can just kind of get over to fifth third part there and just see if you can get us on the radio. Get us on a challenge now, seriously, we we greatly appreciate it. Do it for us, Do it for Mojo in the Morning, do it for Daniel, Daniel works hard Man. What's up, Michelle?
Speaker 2: How you doing? Michelle?
Speaker 4: I'm great?
Speaker 2: How are you good?
Speaker 3: You are currently in Toledo and you have the radio on. Can you turn it up so I can hear what's up?
Speaker 2: Now? Well?
Speaker 4: Actually I listen on the iHeartRadio app. I tune into ninety two to five. But your show and the first part of the show was great, and then all of a sudden, after the commercial break, before the Dirty, it was just songs and I'm like, what is going on? Switch to I didn't know, but I thought, where is the Dirty? And then okay, they should be playing you know, five is five. I'm like, I need to switch to nine five five.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Well listen, don't tell anybody, but Daniel's going to get this car fixed and everything's going to be okay, and by the time that the show gets really good, we'll be on okay, perfect all right, Thank you, Michelle.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it. You have a good day.
Speaker 3: All right. Well, Daniel, you'd be good. Tell us if you need anything. Whatever you do, just stay safe in the car.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm appy sure to go.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, we'll talk to you later, buddy.
Speaker 1: Okay, big Daniel, all right, Mojo in the mornings, five is six fifty five.
Speaker 3: Five and six fifty five jump five six fifty five. Now all right, it is a time out for the five is six fifty five. Karen is going for double digits today. She's going for ten. Your challenger is from Toledo, and we'll be listening to a lot of music right now. Unless you're listening on the iHeart app to you can put channel nine FI five on and get us live there, or we're on YouTube, We're on Facebook Live, We're on Twitch, we're on TikTok see.
Speaker 2: And this is why you need to download that. That's it exactly. Kelly, are you there, Kelly?
Speaker 1: I hear Hi?
Speaker 2: How you doing? Karin said hi to Kelly.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Kelly fi k I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Lock you in a soundproof area right now. Kurenn double digits if she wins today. Unless Kelly can knock her off. We have not had a good challenge for her all Week five questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. I always goes to the champion. You could be the first, though, Kelly, make us happy? Question number one. Brooklyn Beckham apparently warned his parents to only contact him through his lawyers as their feud continues. Who are his famous parents?
Speaker 4: David and Victoria?
Speaker 3: Question number two, Congratulations to Patrick Kane. He got his career five hundredth goal last night. He got his career five hundredth goal. I didn't say anything. I didn't say okay.
Speaker 2: I purposely didn't put that part in because.
Speaker 3: What Detroit sports team is he part of? The Question number three. Princess Kate Middleton is celebrating her birthday today.
Speaker 2: Who is her husband? William?
Speaker 3: Question number four, Speaking of birthdays, Ajmclean is also celebrating a birthday today. Believe it or not, he's almost fifty he turns forty eight? What band is he.
Speaker 2: A part of?
Speaker 5: The Back?
Speaker 2: Three Boys?
Speaker 3: And Question number five, It's gonna be a little audio clue. I'm gonna play it for you. You're gonna have to listen to it closely. On this day in two thousand and seven, Apple's CEO announced the very first iPhone what's his name?
Speaker 5: Widescreen iPod with touch controls, a revolutionary mobile phone and a breakthrough.
Speaker 2: What's his name?
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest, I don't know. Two.
Speaker 3: All right, pass on that one. Let's bring the champ back from a soundproof area. Is still degree?
Speaker 2: Kelly? You got four out of five? Wow, we finally got finally got a challenge for you. Last one though, Coran, you ready?
Speaker 1: I know, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 3: Here we go, Corran, you got to get at least four out of five. Question number one. Brooklyn Beckham apparently warned his parents to only contact him through his lawyers as their feud continues. Who are his famous parents.
Speaker 4: David and Victoria Beckham?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Question number two. Congratulations to Patrick Caine. He celebrated his career five hundredth goal last night. What Detroit sports team?
Speaker 2: Is he a part of the Detroit Red Wings?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Question number three. Princess Kate Middleton is celebrating her birthday today.
Speaker 2: Who is her husband Prince William? Yes?
Speaker 3: She's got to miss these next two questions, Kelly. Question question number four, speaking of birthdays. AJ McLean is also celebrating his birthday today, he turns forty eight. What band is he a part of?
Speaker 1: Three Seconds have to Pass Wow Wow?
Speaker 3: The Backstreet Boys aj MC And it comes down to this question.
Speaker 2: We may have a new champion.
Speaker 3: Comes down to the audio question that was by Kelly, so she was unable to get it.
Speaker 2: So it was too difficult for her.
Speaker 3: Let's see how it is for you, all right, The question that you have to answer this morning, question number five.
Speaker 2: On this day.
Speaker 3: In two thousand and seven, Apple's CEO announced the very first iPhone.
Speaker 5: Screen iPod with touch controls, a revolutionary mobile phone and a breakthrough internet communication.
Speaker 2: What's his name, Steve John, You're the two week.
Speaker 1: Final?
Speaker 3: Oh, Kelly, it came back to bite you in the ass not.
Speaker 2: Getting that one.
Speaker 1: And I know I know that too.
Speaker 2: Oh man, what a win though, Courin.
Speaker 3: Congratulations to you.
Speaker 4: This week.
Speaker 2: It's incredible. I love it. I love it.
Speaker 3: Hang on one second and we're going to it gets you some tickets to the Detroit Auto Show that is going on starting next weekend. Auto Show tickets available Detroit Autoshow dot com and it's happening in downtown Detroit. Kelly, it was so nice to have you on with us today and I got an update for us right now, Lauren, what's the story?
Speaker 2: Oh, you guys are live on Channel on nine Love.
Speaker 3: We're back live all right, thank you, thank you, Hold on one second.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: It's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five five five