Speaker 1: All right, it's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: So I was going to an appointment yesterday and I had some time.
Speaker 1: And I never like to be early. I like to show.
Speaker 2: Up either right on the dot or maybe a second or two right afterwards. You can't get early to something right. So I'm waiting in my car, and I'm returning some telephone calls and I'm sitting in a parking spot, safely parked on my phone. Okay, so I want to I want to paint. I want to paint the picture. I am in my blue Tahoe from Gordon Chevrolet.
Speaker 1: I love that car.
Speaker 2: And I'm making calls and I'm having a conversation, and I'm in the midst of a conversation when this lady and when I say lady, she was probably in her I'm going to say, you know how they police always say, what did the person look like?
Speaker 1: We're looking for.
Speaker 2: A late fifties early sixties white woman.
Speaker 1: White is white, white, this wearing pants.
Speaker 2: Late this late fifties, early sixties white woman all of a sudden comes up to my window and starts mouth yelling at me. She is mouthing to me, turn it down, turn it down.
Speaker 1: Like she was telling me turn down the volume on your.
Speaker 2: My phone conversation that's on my Apple CarPlay go tooth. So I'm having my conversation and I had my radio up. Now I get the idea that if I was walking through Kroger or Meyer and I'm walking the aisles on my phone with the speaker on, that's rude. Yeah, But if I'm sitting in my car, I can have a conversation. Can I and talk to somebody? Windows were up, volume was loud. It got to a point where I look at her and I gave her kind of a look like with my eyebrows like this, and then she kind of like she gave me the scowl look, and she gives me the scowl look.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, move on, you know.
Speaker 2: One of those it's trying to be nice to say that people could hear your conversation.
Speaker 1: She was thinking.
Speaker 2: She was doing it in a way where she was thinking I was bothering, she was annoying. I was, yeah, that I was annoying her. So she leaves, she walks away and goes on with her business, and I hear, car, No, I'm just kidding, no, And I want to truly talk about this because I want to ask listeners, is this something that you do? You have to you know, if you're listening to your car radio and listening to music loud, or if you're on a phone call and you're loud and you're there doing it in a public place, are you in the wrong doing it?
Speaker 1: So here's the thing that I did.
Speaker 2: I said goodbye to the person I was talking to, and then I turned the music on in my car and I had the iHeart app on listening to the radio station. I get out of the car, close the door at the volume that my phone conversation was at, and I'm like, oh wow, I can hear it was. I mean, it was a decent level, but it wasn't like so loud that you couldn't if you were in your car with windows open you have a conversation.
Speaker 1: I think they make bluetoothes way too loud.
Speaker 3: They do because you you don't think that your conversation is loud. Like when you're sitting in a car, it may not sound a loud when you get out, it's damn near max volume.
Speaker 1: Really, I mean, have.
Speaker 4: You ever pulled up to a stoplight and heard somebody's conversation that they're having right next to.
Speaker 3: You, a contentious conversation where people are cursing and yelling. It's like, you know, I can hear everything that's going on in your life right now.
Speaker 1: It's just to me.
Speaker 2: Was weird to go up to somebody and tell them to turn their thing down like that?
Speaker 1: What was you talking about?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Honestly, you no, it was so I had so I had a salesperson from here. It was talking to them about a future client. I'm trying to think of who else is. Honestly, the majority of the conversations were dull.
Speaker 1: The only time I.
Speaker 3: Feel like that I'm conscious in these moments because I was always taught if you have loud music when you pull up in someone's driveway, you're supposed to turn it down. Yeah, that's like, that's the only thing. It's like, respectful of somebody's areas.
Speaker 1: Or going down a residential streetways, I'll turn it down. I'll do that now. Hey, what's up, David? How you doing doing good? First time? Long time? Hey, Mojo, weren't you just complaining about people sitting in the car a couple of weeks ago while you were waiting for trying to get to an important meeting. I was.
Speaker 2: I was talking about trying to find a parking spot. Yeah, but I was. I was in a parking lot that had way too many open spots. It was not a full spot, a full lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, listen, I get the idea that you want to make me look like the bad guy, David. I understand that is kind of the goal of most people here. But I was in the right on this one. I think that this woman was in the wrong coming up to me and putting her nose into my business.
Speaker 1: What's up, Sarah? Hi?
Speaker 5: Hey, there are you guys like ever like cautious about like what the other person can hear on the outside. Because my mom and I we were talking about somebody and I was on the phone with her and it was vibrating, like you know, they could hear it outside and stuff. I had to tell my mom. I was like, hang on a second, let me drive away, because they're standing right outside my car.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If I if I.
Speaker 2: Was talking about somebody or if it was personal information, I would have definitely turned the volume down. But it was really a bunch of nonsense. I I do think though, that people don't understand that they can hear.
Speaker 1: It yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean I when I heard the hell a lot of the music was outside of the car. It was actually in my beautiful blue Gordon Chevrolet.
Speaker 1: With the Hall of Fame license with the yeah there you go. Thank you, Mike Porter. What's up, Denise? How you doing?
Speaker 5: I'm hi.
Speaker 4: How are you guys going?
Speaker 2: I've got Bo's Dobe Sounds speakers in that beautiful Tahoe.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Denise, Okay, okay, So.
Speaker 4: My daughter has a when you somebody call you or you call out, that speaker comes on super loud.
Speaker 1: Though you do have to be careful, like it's scared of.
Speaker 4: Us sometimes because it comes on extra loud and everybody can hear what you're saying, and you really don't want nobody in your business like that.
Speaker 1: So you're you think that that woman was in the right telling me what to do.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not saying that part. Carry your music down, the sound down a little, because it do be loud and everybody can be And I do like the people.
Speaker 1: This is this is a stop like.
Speaker 2: Literally that was actually that's actually noise of a car next to you at a stoplay.
Speaker 1: I do find it there. I do find it.
Speaker 2: Interesting when people will listen to their music, and their music is so loud that the entire intersection of Orchard Lake Road in Maple can hear everything.
Speaker 1: Feel it in your own chest.
Speaker 2: It does, it reverberates, It actually stimulates your body.
Speaker 1: What's up, Hayley?
Speaker 4: Hey guys, what's going on?
Speaker 5: My com My comment is that she could have just drove off, like why why did we come at someone's having a private conversation, Like you couldn't easily have walked away.
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 2: She had enough she reached her limmits, this is the lady that yells at you while you're walking your dog and stuff like that, Like she's she seemed like that kind of woman. What's going on, Kelsey? Hi, it's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 1: Oh, actually, just pull it up right now. And how to put my phone on speaker? Because hello, everybody listening to us on.
Speaker 4: The speaker over you switch it over the speaker so people can't hit her conversation and then you can switch it back over to your.
Speaker 1: Sick That's what I thought. You can continue the conversation because if you don't.
Speaker 2: Do that, people will be off to Somebody just text and said, I'm listening to the woman in the car next to us listening to Mojo yell that is so great. What an awesome car system you have there. What's up Melanie? How you doing?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 1: Morning, guys morning.
Speaker 4: I was just wondering was she meditating?
Speaker 2: I don't know what she was doing until she started, you know, getting all grouchy faced in front of me. But yeah, I don't know. Maybe that's the thing. She was doing something with you moo.
Speaker 3: I just feel like, why does that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you must be on You're not in a tahoe. I can tell you that. What's up, Crystal?
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 1: How you do it good? What's going on?
Speaker 3: I cannot believe if she had the drum to come and tell you to turn it down, It's like, is she serious?
Speaker 1: I want to turn it allow? Crystal? Where are you from? Because I love people like you?
Speaker 5: Oh I would thinks I actually live in the courts from Bellville.
Speaker 1: I love it. Seriously.
Speaker 2: You can tell you know where I was yesterday when this happened. Can you guess what neighborhood I was in. I was in Bloomfield.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: People in Bloomfield don't want to be bothered by the conversation, and so all right.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I don't care to hear what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I want everybody to hear what I.
Speaker 3: Got to say.
Speaker 1: I want to give me your phone number.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna call you later today, go to the same parking lot and we're going to talk for an hour. Okay, okay, all right, Okay, it's Mojo and Crystal.
Speaker 4: Jeah.
Speaker 1: What's going on? Talk to you later. We'll see you all right? Oh no, go ahead? No where do we meet?
Speaker 4: I met you a long time ago.
Speaker 5: You stored the magic windows.
Speaker 1: You can to that magic windows. I love magic. Yeah, you gave me yea. I used to work there a long time ago, and you gave you a movie fat.
Speaker 2: I love it. We got to get them back advertising with Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 1: I love that. It's a great family. What's up, Courtney? How you doing? Hi?
Speaker 2: I'm good?
Speaker 1: How are you good? What are you doing right now? I am sitting in my school parking lot. I go to Paul.
Speaker 2: Mitchell to school.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and Randa, I listened to you guys on my way to school every single morning.
Speaker 1: Thank you. And do you have us on high volume right now so everybody can hear us?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 2: Here we go Hello, Paul Mitchell people. Hello Paul Mitchell people. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Courtney.
Speaker 2: I want to read this text message and then I'm going to end this because I've been going on too long. This is my favorite. Two four eight, says Mojo. You should have turned your Winchel watchers.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Sprader, Oh I wish I was that smart.