Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the morning. I want to tell you that somebody on this show right now might actually still be under the influence of last night. Okay, and they all morning have been sassy. Really yeah, yeah, I've been sassy. I said anything for you, Mojo, I was being nice.
Speaker 2: I said, can you close the door? Yeah, anything for you, Mojo.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna, by the way, bring a breathalyzer testing there. Did you walk to work today or did.
Speaker 2: You take an over?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I drove. But I blamed this on my friends because we were supposed to go out Saturday night and two of them got too drunk on Friday, so they did not want to go out Saturday, and they convinced the entire friend group that Sunday is a better day. The Pistons are playing, they won't be hungover anymore. So I obliged and went out with them, drank a lot, and I'm feeling it this morning. I'm not gonna lie. I feel I don't know if you can see how I'm sitting like my legs are aching. I think I'm dehydrated. Know what's going on?
Speaker 2: You have cotton mouth?
Speaker 4: Yeah, a little bit, I will say the breakfast sandwich helps, So thank you, Mojoe. I'm coming back to life.
Speaker 2: Which time did you get in?
Speaker 4: So I was really responsible and I wrote all my topics out early so I could send them to you guys at a reasonable time. I think I sent them in at twelve, but I was still at the bar, so I really didn't get home until like one, and then we're up by four, so three hours. And then I was like, you know what, Kevin does this like every day. I should be fine, not ungover, but sending the topics like for show. I was actually writing seep.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I was actually writing my topics when I saw your email come in and my phont was a little late for Annah, very late for Anna.
Speaker 1: All right, so here's the topic. Has anybody ever gone into work either hungover or worse drunk?
Speaker 2: Have you ever been drunk going to work? Listen? Could you imagine what it was?
Speaker 1: Could you imagine which if you if you get pulled over by the cops for speeding or something and then they go you smell like some If you get a dui on your way to work at six o'clock in the morning or five o'clock in the morning, you are a professional drunk.
Speaker 6: Somebody told me that that's actually very common really for people to get DUI's on Sunday mornings. You're kidding me, No, that they get in the car, leaving their car to buddy's house or whatever. They wake up, they get in the car to drive home or to work or church or I don't know where you're going, and you get a du.
Speaker 1: Okay, Sunday morning, Okay, okay, Yeah, that's they were talking about, like Monday.
Speaker 2: Morning, like after a weekend night.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not going to the lord's house. I remember one time, this is like a few years ago, at a Pistons game, right night before we go out. I don't play around when they come to Pistons gasoline. I ain't never drunk while I was there. I'd never been drunk while I was there. They pressing me to take green tea shots. If you know me, you know I hate green tea shots. There's nothing more discussed than that. They like, Yeah, I take one of them green tea shots. I'm talking about the next day I was destroyed, brought from one. I had like other stuff, but like normal stuff that I would drink, and I wasn't like overdoing it at one green team shot. As I'm throwing up, I can taste the green tea shot. I remember we in a meeting. This is before the game, in a meeting. In the meeting, I'm like, I can feel in my stomach. I'm like, I don't think I'm gonna make it.
Speaker 2: As soon as we got drinking. As soon as we get I meet, I run to the bathroom.
Speaker 5: I wait, I flushed the toilet, So don't nobody hear me in there, bro I'm talking about. That was the worst I've ever thrown up in my life. That was the worst I was in a game. Just let me make it through.
Speaker 6: I don't think I've been hung over in a really, really long time. I do not like being getting myself to that point where I'm destroyed for the next day or two.
Speaker 1: I want to ask the specific question of obviously I did the work one, but I went also ask Shannon's one. Anybody get a DUI at church? On the church?
Speaker 6: I want to know the morning after going out.
Speaker 4: What happened the other day. I'm not gonna say, not gonna name names, but someone in this bill then who doesn't work for iHeart was here when I was walking in at like five fifteen in the morning, and I'm like, what's going on? And they're like, I got so drunk at the bar last night.
Speaker 2: I was fresh here. I was dying, Evelyn, what's up?
Speaker 7: Good morning guys, how are you more Evelin?
Speaker 2: What's going on with you?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 7: Look, it was my first day at this job, right, and I was drunk.
Speaker 2: From the day before.
Speaker 8: It was like, I think it was San Patri's day the day before.
Speaker 3: It was so I had to start this job the very next day.
Speaker 7: I was so drunk and hungover.
Speaker 8: It was ridiculous.
Speaker 2: The first day, the firsday, good thing.
Speaker 3: The girls were great because they helped me with all my workday day, but I was through.
Speaker 1: Okay, you are a legend, by the way. That's like legendary status to get drunk and show up to drunk on.
Speaker 2: The first day.
Speaker 4: And how did the first day go?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Probably not so well. What's up, Travis?
Speaker 3: Morning?
Speaker 8: Everyone? My best friend and I would do golf league every Thursday and Friday morning at work. They finally started catching on on how hungover or drunk we still were and started getting us breakfast. That's nice that way we keep working because we didn't miss work.
Speaker 1: We're still there, Travis, I will not play Men's League on Thursday nights for the same reason because it turns into a drunk fest and I'll never make it to work on Friday morning. It'll be the worst throwback. It does go together. The problem is all the rest of you guys. You guys don't have to have their early buzzer go off at three point thirty in the morning.
Speaker 2: It's a different vibe here. I will say that. What's up, Michelle, Hey, Yeah, my friend he was.
Speaker 9: He was such an alcoholic, Like every single day before work, he had his own breathalyzer so he would breathalyze himself before work to make sure he couldn't get a ticket driving to work.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, he has his own breathalyzer. I guess you know you're a professional drunk. Like you said, if you got a breathalyzer. Where do you get a breathalyzer? I think I might knew one of those.
Speaker 3: I'm amazon everything.
Speaker 2: They should. That's a fact.
Speaker 1: They should have that in a car, like if you you know, if you had one, even if you had one drink, because you never know.
Speaker 4: They have little key chain of them.
Speaker 2: I love you too. I'm an man. You know it's coach Matt. Hey, coach Matt, who'd you say? I love you too? My daughter I just uh just dropped her off at school. Oh fantastic. What's going on, buddy?
Speaker 4: So chess?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have to agree with you on some uh some green teaese. Those are absolutely horrible, disgusting. Have you had Have you had orange or red tea yet? I didn't even know they had other colors?
Speaker 8: So, so an orange tea is made with orange jamison, and a red tea is made with red stag.
Speaker 2: Have you had red stag yet? None of that? I'm gonna just think car I had I wanted. One is cherry and it is delicious. The other one is like orange flavor.
Speaker 1: The weekend, they I went to some bar called lu Al's and and I went in there Lewin Harry's or whatever, okay, and the boys made me drink these purple hazes.
Speaker 2: And these purple hazes.
Speaker 1: Were the most you know what you get when you go to these places and have shots like that, Matt, diabetes, that's what you're It's awful, horrible good.
Speaker 2: What's going on? Berry liqueur, cranberry juice, lemon lime. So that's a lot what's up, Maria? What's up?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So I had OK. I went to the Jesy concert and then went straight to work after the concert, and I well, I stopped home first and I had I had my slippers on it. I didn't realize it. And when I got to work, I tried to walk in and everyone was like, you know, you got your slippers on. And I'm like, oh my gosh. And then my boss was like, yeah you Like I was so hype and stuffer and he was like, yeah, you gotta go home.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's funny.
Speaker 5: Do you have crazy slippers like bunny ears or what kind of slippers?
Speaker 3: Do you know? They weren't crazy slippers or nothing like that. They were just really colorful, So I think that's why they noticed.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, you're getting a dui if you're showing up at slippers Resa, speaking of DUIs what happened?
Speaker 7: So this didn't happen to me. So I had two friends. One friend left for lunch to go have drinks on her lunch or whatever, got pulled over on the way back to work, went to.
Speaker 5: Jail a friend.
Speaker 7: Another friend was at lunch with some people at a new job, so she got turned around on the way back to the new job. She pulled over to ask a good Samaritan for directions, and the good Samaritan called the police on her because they smelled jail.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, at that meeting
Speaker 9: Where just