Speaker 1: Embrace the sound of Madness, will shine Down here, anthems like second Chance, cut the Cord, three six five, and Killing Fields when it brings the dance Kid Dance Act to tour with Coheed and Cambria to Treasure Island. That's August Friday, August twenty first, at seven o'clock at the Treasure Island Amphitheater. For more info ord to purchase tickets, visit TI casino dot com. Congratulations to them, they just released their eighth album eight today singrats to Shine Down. Can't wait to listen to that, and of course congratitude Chris Hockey, who also released a song today get to as well. So plenty of great new music. Thanks to listen to go out there and listen to it.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. I'm very excited. Yeah, get it wherever music's available. And we're playing a show tonight with Michael Shines at his Haven House to celebrate the release. I think I go on it seven or seven thirty or eight or eight thirty or nine, went in there spreading their summer. It's gonna be fun, I think seven, but it's gonna be fun. So yeah, exciting. It's always exciting to release so it took a long time, but the timing wasn't right. You know, there were a few things going on in Minnesota that kept me from releasing music for a little bit, you know. So now that's a good time. It's good. That's summertime. Let's put some music on, have some fun. So let's let's go. It's summer time. That's right, all right, let's do the news. Next segment will get into round two of the initials major.
Speaker 3: But for now, here's.
Speaker 1: Chris Chef in News with Chris Hockey, presented by the Saint Paul Saints.
Speaker 2: And we love the Saint Paul Saints. We love to stay Paul Saints, Saints Baseball dot Com cchs Field. They'll be back in soon, in town soon. But don't forget. They do way more than just baseball at cchs Field. I love that place. Check their schedule. Hairball coming for a concert pretty soon downtown. That's a lot of fun. This is not a lot of fun for this guy. Feds have seized forty million dollars in gold bars from an XCI agent's CIA agent's house in Virginia. UH he had top security clearance, has been arrested after federal agents found hundreds of gold bars in Virginia home worth again at least forty million dollars. Name is David Rush, and he said it was a rush stealings.
Speaker 3: God, I think it would be. It would be.
Speaker 4: Those are real gold bars. They're not just in cartoons and slot machines.
Speaker 2: I know that's exactly what. And again we always say this, Corey, take them two million dollars in gold bars, you might not get caught. You take forty million. They're gonna miss those. Yeah right, yeah, agreed. Yeah, it's good charge of theft of public money. He was arrested last week and remains in federal custody pending a detention hearing this week. His attorney said no comment. During a search of Rush's Virginia home last week, they found two hundred and three gold bars that each weighed about two hundred two point two pounds and again estimated to be about worth about forty million dollars. Rush is a former senior executive service level employee a United States government agency who has top secret clearance and access to classified information.
Speaker 3: Love this guy.
Speaker 5: Also, like you know, when there are big art heists, we always talk about. Well, not only do you have to successfully steal it. You have to successfully sell it, right, You have to know somebody that can move that kind of product. How awesome would it be if this guy just walked into Mall of America and goes to one of those gold stores with just just bricks of gold and going like, give me two million dollars, ten million dollars, forty million dollars.
Speaker 3: Pretty sick move.
Speaker 5: You go get a pretzel at any Ann's with gold bars in your pocket.
Speaker 2: That is a great point. Like, if you've got gold bars, you can't just take them to the.
Speaker 3: IgA, you know what I mean? Like or the gold guys at the Mall of America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you got exactly.
Speaker 3: What I just said.
Speaker 5: Oh that was literally my whole twenty second rand was take it to mal.
Speaker 2: Do you see that happen?
Speaker 3: People? I was listening.
Speaker 2: You guys saw it in person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the guy took gold. The guy had gold, said yes, I did that. Why did you say or dated to the gold guys in malive mirror. I just wanted people to hear.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I'm sorry, I was listening.
Speaker 2: That was incredible. He left the room that he literally left the room.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm watching the slot machine.
Speaker 2: He left the room for a minute and was floating out in here, and his body was still back there. And then he came back into his body and said, I have a clever thing to say. That's awesome. That wasn't good, and that was great.
Speaker 3: I love great. I loved it. I loved it.
Speaker 2: By the way, they also found two million dollars in cash, thirty five Rolexes and other luxury watches.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine if.
Speaker 5: He just took that to like pawn America.
Speaker 1: What if he took it to like that place in the pawn shop in Las Vegas, the pond.
Speaker 3: Still they still do that show.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I know the guy got arrested the other day. But anyway, so that's what happened. A lot of gold bars. Note to self, if I steal gold bars, stop it like four million dollars worth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then bring it to the casino.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do they cash gold bars here?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I bet I bet your guy Andy, British Andy, I bet could move some gold bars. You know.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. I bet he could. I'll ask you.
Speaker 5: He works with Swiss banks. He sure does move some gold bars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, Yeah, I guess if you have top level CIA clearer, you probably know some people who'll buy some gold bars.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, yeah, like the gold guys.
Speaker 3: Sure. Mal of America.
Speaker 2: Eight Pretzel eight students were rescued on May twenty eighth after a roller coaster malfunctioned in Galveston, Texas. The Iron Shark roller coaster at Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Piers stopped at about five twenty one BM. Galveston Fire Department rescued the last person on the ride shortly after nine pm, so they were stuck for almost four hours. Morella said the main lift usually used to evacuate righters from the coaster had mechanical issues, so the coaster had issues, and then the escape pod had issues as well. They had to call in the Twilight Rescue Big Challenge Team, which they said are top notch. I can you imagine the Big Challenge Team.
Speaker 7: No, you don't want the Small Challenge.
Speaker 2: I don't know something like that. Eight students were doing well check for dehydration after the hours long ordeal. They were on a school field trip that they'll now be talking about for the rest of their lives. The roller coaster features a one hundred foot vertical lift and one hundred for fut vertical drop reaches fifty two miles per hour. The pier is a part of Landry's Inc. Owned by billionaire hospitality mogul Tillman Fertita. Sure, Fortita.
Speaker 3: Doesn't he own a couple of teams?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: Who for Tita?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Doesn't he own?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: Did he used to own the Rockets? Right?
Speaker 2: Who did he?
Speaker 6: Not?
Speaker 2: We're talking about.
Speaker 5: I'm almost positive he used to own the Rockets or maybe he still does, and then maybe he doesn't? He have no, I don't know. Doesn't he have like a Vegas connection? I think he's like a gambling family. Oh guy, is he not?
Speaker 3: Might lose? In my mind?
Speaker 1: Well, he's the ambassador to Italy who is the owner of the entertainment company Landry's and the National Basketball Association's Houston.
Speaker 3: Rocket Houston Rockets.
Speaker 4: And then his daughter Nelly Okay, brilliant, brilliant.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And finally, a traffic citation issued to a Florida woman accures of driving while holding her cell phone has been dropped because the woman only has one hand.
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen this video? I have.
Speaker 5: It's unbelievable because the cop goes up to the window and goes, I saw you texting with your right hand. She goes, oh really, he goes, Yep, I saw it. You were texting with your right hand. She raises her right arm. She doesn't have a hand, and she goes, are you sure about that? And he's like, well, I mean, I mean I saw you. Though no you didn't. I don't have a right hand. But but like you could hear the cop going like, how am I going to prove that I saw this? When she doesn't have a right hand, it's kind of awesome, Paul, your hands up has a right in wood hawk.
Speaker 3: She's a lefty. Yeah, we'll play.
Speaker 2: Listen. There are certain things she used to use her hand for, Yeah, that I'll take care of for these days. Gez, I'm inn coach.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 5: Is there a chance she used to have her right hand until it touched the press?
Speaker 3: Yeah, around the clown gang green and heated.
Speaker 2: A terrible case of.
Speaker 3: Brilliant.
Speaker 7: So that's the news.
Speaker 5: That's the news we learned, all right. Beth's on the board. She's got a point, all right. We got a battle for initials Major number one of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: We are through one round. There are two to go.
Speaker 5: One of you gets a crack at one hundred and seventeen thousand dollars after this, round two of the initials Major live from Treasure Island Resort and Casino right after this on the fan.
Speaker 1: It happens only once a year in Las Vegas.
Speaker 5: Our legendary I bild and remodelers, thank you, My friends and builders were remodelers again, windows sighting, roofing, your doors and more.
Speaker 2: Builders and remodelers dot com Thank you, builders were modelers.
Speaker 5: All right, let's quickly again recap what we're playing for. Recap the scores now we'll get right into round two. But Chris, uh, not a great round for you. You said you absolutely froze up and had nothing in your head for IW. You went scoreless in round one, but still plenty of time. Twenty items left. Who you planing for today?
Speaker 2: Feeling good? It's okay? Radcoanradco dot com. If I win, you're gonna get a great deal from Radcot. Thank you. Sauce.
Speaker 5: You walked off with International waters to round out round one.
Speaker 3: You have three points. Who are you playing for?
Speaker 1: I am playing for my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza stop by Loose Line Brewing in Plymouth. You can see Papa this weekend for Seventh Avenue pizza and a drink, and if I win today, listen for a special offer for my friends at Seventh Avenue.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 5: Marnie Gellner and her Infinite Wisdom have three points as well.
Speaker 3: Marnie, Who are you playing for?
Speaker 4: Well, Corey, I wish ill will on no one, including my friends at Great Clips, and if I win, stay tuned for a really sharp offer from Great Clips.
Speaker 5: Mark Parris, you have one point in zero career major titles. Your son Turner is probably pissed that you missed Infinity War.
Speaker 3: Who are you playing for today, mar Well?
Speaker 8: I am still playing for my great friends at Buy the Yard, and if I win, listen for a one of a kind offer from by the Yard.
Speaker 5: Beth the Roupe Beth got on the board in round one, Beth, the crowd wants you to win. The crowd is supporting you. You're playing technically for Initials Game dot Com. Get versions four, five, and six at Initials Game dot Com. Beth, how do you feel about round one? You got on the board. Do you feel better? Do you feel loose?
Speaker 7: I feel loose? Okay, it's wedding a little bit less. So yeah, I think we're gonna do it right on.
Speaker 5: This is a dangerous question because if you say no, then that means nobody's listening. But have you received texts or people saying is that you on the radio? Or people freaking out the year on the show?
Speaker 7: Freaking out?
Speaker 3: Awesome? Awesome, very cool.
Speaker 7: The Burbon Root limit moms. No, not the.
Speaker 3: Plymouth momb No, they're cool. Ads.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, let's haul put your hand down.
Speaker 3: Your wife's now a Plymouth.
Speaker 5: Good point. Well, all the other Plymouth mombs would hawk. Yes, he and yours. He's sen yours naked, Yeah, he.
Speaker 3: Has senior naked and my dad.
Speaker 5: All right, before we play round two of the initials, major one of you gets a crack at one hundred and seventeen thousand dollars, it's time for the jackpot.
Speaker 1: Now, it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot.
Speaker 2: One hundred and seventeen thousand dollars. Are you looking to buy a new car or save money? Newkirk Car Lungko with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union now offering auto loan rates as low as four to four point two nine percent APR by today Saint Paul fu dot org slash kfa N federally insured by the NCUA.
Speaker 5: All right, it goes at five hundred dollars every week at six fifteen. The guest miss, so it stays at one seventeen. He didn't get to one an hour ago, So one hundred and seventeen thousand dollars. The caller gets one letter in the right spot. They went two hundred and fifty bucks, which is still sweet. Bring it right down here to treasure on resort and casino. If they get them both right, you get one hundred and seventeen at a thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Let's go how much money? All right?
Speaker 6: Max?
Speaker 5: Is our guy back in Saint Louis Park. He's gonna pull up a collar caller. What is your name and where are you from?
Speaker 2: Sheila from Gweene, Hey, Sheila, Sheila? Hi Sheila? Have I said? Is Sheila?
Speaker 3: Sheilah? How are you.
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 3: How are you guys going good?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 5: Would one hundred and seventeen thousand dollars change your life? Sheila?
Speaker 2: Oh, it would totally change my life.
Speaker 5: Totally change your life, I hope for the better. Let's get all you need to do is tell me two letters and just hope they're the right to go.
Speaker 2: Well, I think we're gonna go with C and S.
Speaker 3: What's the second letter? As in Fox?
Speaker 5: As in Fox, Sauce, I thought in the things I put on my feet? Yeah, so okay, as in Sam Sam? Yeah, so C is in Corey, S is in Sam C S Yeah, correct, Okay, cool. We just got to make sure because there's a lot of money on the line. We don't want to, you know, get mixed signals.
Speaker 3: You're going C and then S.
Speaker 2: Sheila, Yeah, let's go. I'll give it to that.
Speaker 5: Does Sheila have at least one right for two point fifty? And is she alive for the jackpot? Sheila is going with C.
Speaker 6: S.
Speaker 3: No, sorry, Sheila, No, no, sorry Sheila.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 2: No, By the way, you can jump on the phone next time we do this because there's still going to be money to be giving away. No money from now, so you can call from here.
Speaker 5: Aid guests. Nothing wrong with CS. Both very very common letters. This is for absolutely nothing. This is just for fun. But Beth Sauce, Mark Hawk, and Marnie, we're going double letters in round two. Anybody got a vibe? What are you guessing? What are you thinking?
Speaker 3: Double D? No S no A no, mm no. Nobody got it? See nobody. You guys all missed it. Two. Round two will be the letter G twice double.
Speaker 5: G, which is also an acceptable answer for Chris.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's even better. I mean you can't ask for too much, right, all right? The hands are only so big.
Speaker 5: Here we go on number one, Round two of g G again, Marny has three, Sauce has three, Beth has one, Parish has one. Hockey at the score, but there's twenty items to go ten in this round ten and round three.
Speaker 3: Here's number one of double G.
Speaker 6: Clue number one.
Speaker 3: Features round tables.
Speaker 6: Clue number two.
Speaker 5: Debut in nineteen forty four. Clue number three starts with carpets. Clue number four.
Speaker 3: This has a signed seating. Hmmm, Marnie, yep, golden globes. That's right, that is correct.
Speaker 5: Those are the golden globes, and Marni takes.
Speaker 2: The leaves myself.
Speaker 5: Absolutely golden globe. Marny point number four. Marni, you have four, sauce, you have three, Beth has one, Parish has one.
Speaker 3: Here's number two of double G.
Speaker 6: Clue number two is.
Speaker 3: An exclamation and oxymoronic.
Speaker 6: Clue number two.
Speaker 3: Can involve a level of disbelief.
Speaker 6: Clue number three.
Speaker 3: This might accompany a si yep, good grief, that is good grief.
Speaker 5: Hawk and Parish were right behind her, but Marny was first, and she starts to pull away.
Speaker 3: Point number five.
Speaker 5: We got a long way to go, but that is point five for Marnie with good grief. Marni has five Sauce, has three, Beth has one, Parish has one.
Speaker 3: Good guys, Hawk's got plenty of time. Here's number three of double G.
Speaker 5: Clue number one associated with the Industrial Revolution. Clue number two, Essential for Life, Clue number three, warm Hawk.
Speaker 2: Clue number four greenhouse gas.
Speaker 5: That's right, those are greenhouse gases. And Chris breaks the streak and rips the band aid off and gets on the board. Now everybody is on the board. Greenhouse gases gets a Chris point number one. So Martie has five sauce, you have three, everybody else has one and is on the board, and we're off and running.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 5: Number four of double G Clue number one is trendy.
Speaker 6: Clue number two.
Speaker 5: This absolutely is a stereotype. Clue number three often seen in lavender or pink. Clue number four has great interest in fashion or makeup.
Speaker 6: Clue number five.
Speaker 5: Embraces traditional aspects of femininity. Final clue Clue number six, A tomboy would be the opposite Mark.
Speaker 3: Parish was first. Good girl, Hawk, girly girl. That is a girl.
Speaker 5: A gurly girl is one that embraces things like fashion and makeup, and it's a stereotype. Gurly girl gets Hawk point number two. Back to back points for Chris.
Speaker 3: Too late, Hawk.
Speaker 5: All right, Marny, you have five, Sauce has three, Chris has the last two. Parish and Beth both on the board with one. Here's number five of double G.
Speaker 6: Clue number one features a green light.
Speaker 3: Hauck, go for it. Great, that's three in a row.
Speaker 2: Good God.
Speaker 3: That is the great gats being.
Speaker 5: Chris is heating up and coming back after a doorless scoreless round one. But he's got points three, four and five here, thank you to get to points. Sorry to get his third point items three, four and five. So Marny has five now Hawk and Sauce just two back with reach. Parish and Beth each have one. Halfway through round two.
Speaker 3: Here we go. Here's number six of double G.
Speaker 5: Clue number one vitis venifria.
Speaker 6: Clue number two have skin. Clue number three.
Speaker 5: Involves a lot of water. Clue number four commonly chilled. Mark Yep, gray goose, parish out for the rest of number six. Clue number five is a staple on Charcuterie boards. Final clue Clue number six these growing clusters.
Speaker 3: Marnie was first green grapes.
Speaker 5: Those are green grapes, and Marnie hits point number six. I don't even know if you believed in yourself on that one. You seem to doubt the guests. Those are green grapes. Wasn't sure, wasn't sure.
Speaker 4: I don't make a lot of charger sports.
Speaker 7: That's not ourceryard.
Speaker 3: Nope, nope.
Speaker 7: Sharman boards.
Speaker 2: There you go, and you're beating me.
Speaker 3: Charm.
Speaker 5: Marnie has six. She has doubled up Christian saw. She has a three point lead. But there's tons of time left. Mark in Beth, you got a long way to go, yep. But Marnie is starting to pull away. We still have about a round and a half left. Here's number seven of double g Clue number one is endearing or admirable. Clue number two is quiet or mild.
Speaker 6: Clue number three is kind. Clue number four.
Speaker 3: Has strength and power.
Speaker 6: Clue number five.
Speaker 5: Is often depicted as a loyal protector.
Speaker 2: Mark sure green giant. That's a great one.
Speaker 3: They'll do perish out for the rest of number seven.
Speaker 2: Final clue.
Speaker 6: Clue number six.
Speaker 5: Has abnormal size, but it's not a aggressively yep gentle giant. That is a gentle giant. Parish, you are very close on the right path.
Speaker 3: Boy, Sauce.
Speaker 5: We were looking for gentle giants, and that's point number four for sauce.
Speaker 7: Come on, Beth, I see you.
Speaker 2: I hadn't wait. You gotta say, Beth, you gotta go through Bethe.
Speaker 6: You coment?
Speaker 3: Is that kiss?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 5: Marty has six sauce, You now have four. Hawk has three. Parish and Beth each have one. Here's number eight of double g Clue number one. This is a nickname.
Speaker 6: Clue number two.
Speaker 5: It doesn't have to be, but it's typically much larger than the usual option.
Speaker 6: Number three.
Speaker 5: One of the words is a liquid, the other relates to a pace or a speed.
Speaker 6: Clue number four.
Speaker 3: They are not very efficient.
Speaker 6: Clue number five.
Speaker 5: Full size SUVs pickup trau. Mark Paul was first gas guzzler. That is a gas guzzler, and sauce is starting to heat up. That was close. You guys all ringing at the same time. But Marty has six. Now Sauce just one back. That was point number five. Hawk, you have three, Perish and Beth each have one. But we have twelve items to go to this round and ten in round three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now, long.
Speaker 3: Way to go. Here is number nine double.
Speaker 6: G Clue number one, debuted.
Speaker 5: In nineteen ninety Sevenhuck okay, gilmore girls, great show. All right, you love that solid guests, all right, Chris out for the rest of number nine.
Speaker 6: Clue number two.
Speaker 5: One of the words is an animal, Beth, grey goosey. That's great goose alright, well gone, alright.
Speaker 2: Beth said man.
Speaker 3: Beth gambled and got it. That is gray goose.
Speaker 5: I thought it went way back further than nineteen ninety seven debute to ninety seven. Gray goose gets Beth point number two. We have one item to go in round two with Marty in the lead with six, saucer're just one back with five.
Speaker 3: You could tire before this round's over.
Speaker 5: Chris, you have three, Beth, now you have two, and Parish has one.
Speaker 2: Got this thing.
Speaker 3: I prefer North Go Guys.
Speaker 5: Final item, Round two, Final item of g G.
Speaker 6: Clue number one is.
Speaker 3: Now fifty years old.
Speaker 2: Fifty.
Speaker 6: Clue number two is mostly flat.
Speaker 3: Everybody be cool.
Speaker 5: Clue number three might be covered in an opaque white fluid.
Speaker 2: Stop smiling zach.
Speaker 5: Clue number four might be dry.
Speaker 6: Clue number five.
Speaker 5: Might be found either in your hand or temporarily on a utensil.
Speaker 6: Final clue Clue number six.
Speaker 5: These are nearly square with a subtle curve, light brown and are a general Mills classic. Marnie Golden Grams. Those are Golden grams and that is point number seven for Marnie. She will have a two point lead going into round three around eight to fifteen, and that'll be your third and final chance of the day to win one hundred and seventeen thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: One more crack at the jackpop.
Speaker 5: Marnie's going for her fourth straight major win at eight fifteen. This is the Power Trip Morning Joe Live from trush Rowland Resort and Casino on the Fan.
Speaker 3: From the one eight hundred. Ask Gary Trump, spend the night laughing with Kat Williams.
Speaker 1: I love that he has spanned over twenty years and earned him a worldwide reputation as one of today's top entertainers, Glinting starring in movies like Friday After Next, Scary Movie Five, and Father Figures. It's Saturday, July eighteenth, at eight o'clock at Treasure Island Amphitheater. For more info into purchase tickets, visit TI Casino dot com.
Speaker 5: See but it pays to be at Treasure Island Resort and Casino because in Chris Hockey's hand right there, he has two pair two tickets each two. Kat Williams the show you just referenced Zacharisso he's gonna find a way to give it to somebody in this very lucky studio audience.
Speaker 2: That's exactly great. I'm gonna figure this out. Hey, MAXO back at the Chapo was Kat Williams and Deuce Bigelow? Am I right about that height?
Speaker 5: You're thinking of O maybe, but you're thinking of Eddie Griffin though, right.
Speaker 2: I'm taking Eddie. Tell me a movie that Cat Williams was in.
Speaker 3: Oh he was. I'm trying to thank you. I'm trying to think of one that y'all would have seen.
Speaker 2: I've seen every movie twice is true.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean Friday is where he's got where he got his big start when he played uh the little Mini Pimp perpose with his pager and stuff.
Speaker 2: While we're doing fan five, if you wouldn't mind text me a couple of things that somebody who's a fan of Cat Williams would know from that movie, and then I'll use those as tribute questions that actually give them to somebody who's a true Cat Williams fan.
Speaker 3: About sweet sounds good. He's a Norbit too, by the way.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 5: I love Norbit by the way. But back to Eddie Griffin slash Eddie Griffith. I always get those two mixed up, and we talk about this every time either one of them comes up.
Speaker 3: But one of them is a comedian.
Speaker 5: The other one is the Timberwolves player that like was and like and got hit by a train. Right, yeah, I think like a month earlier he drove into Santana's down at the You doing the same thing exactly, wasn't it something like that story?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, terrible story.
Speaker 2: That's a terrible story.
Speaker 3: But sure Ben, you went into.
Speaker 2: Wild people can see you? No they can't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's called Indiana Chicken. You basically see if if you can quote beat the train, you're looking at the champion right here.
Speaker 3: Well he's still here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I got my varsity letter in seventh grade.
Speaker 3: You need help?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 3: You he beat the train? Yep, he did that in moonshine. All right, let's do Let's.
Speaker 5: Fan five sports slash Vikings News.
Speaker 3: We'll mix all of that in a segment live from Treasure Aw on the Power Trip.
Speaker 1: The Minnesota Twins lost six to two to the White Sox. They lost three of four to them, and according to Aaron Gleeman, they've lost nine of their last ten to the White Socks. They are twenty seven and thirty. They have three with the Pittsburgh Pirates starting tonight at five forty. Taj Bradley goes for your Twins. They will miss Paul Skens on this three game stint with the Pirate.
Speaker 4: He was going back to Derek Shelton's former stomping grounds in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 7: Yes, it's not been a great.
Speaker 4: Stretch against the White Sox, but the Twins are coming off a sweep of the Red Sox in Boston, so it's been a pretty good road trip. Just get it back on track in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: Okay, they're a better team than we said they were going to be, better.
Speaker 7: Team than a lot of people thought they were going to be.
Speaker 4: For the most part, it's been entertaining baseball. Outside of that whatever fifteen to two, whatever that final score ended up being, Yep.
Speaker 7: There have not been many laughers.
Speaker 4: It has been competitive baseball, and it's been a decent summer of just just what you like in baseball, to be able to just watch every day, just have it on, keep you busy in the summer, and the Twins have been able to do that.
Speaker 2: Marnie. But when you agree that Kendree is Rojaw's elbow could severely strain the depth of their.
Speaker 4: Pitching Rojas right, Yes, that's off the top of his head.
Speaker 2: Are you good? Yeah? Are you impressed by my knowledge of baseball?
Speaker 7: Absolutely cool?
Speaker 1: His name is not Rojes, No, it's how about the bit Marty?
Speaker 3: Where and who knows?
Speaker 1: With all the collective bargaining agreement stuff going on, where they want like a minimal salary minimum excuse me, Like the Twins I think Gleaman said the other day, they'd have to.
Speaker 3: Add like sixty five million dollars.
Speaker 2: How cool would that be? That'd be awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that.
Speaker 7: Shows you how low our payroll is. We'd have to.
Speaker 4: Come up that high to meet the minimum requirement.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 2: The NHL does that. Yeah, well, let's go.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 4: I think we we as fans, would all love to see that.
Speaker 7: Let's raise the floor.
Speaker 2: You know, I say we raised the floor, I mean like to forty five or something like that, to earn forty five point three maybe, you know, with like the four being at one seventy one point two seems right to me. I don't know. I just feel like a number that I think it.
Speaker 3: Would be great. Is that all off the top of your head?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Man, I think we go with a fifty fifty split of revenues too. What do you think of that? Crazy idea?
Speaker 6: Who?
Speaker 4: Yeah, meaning fans and I don't know what it means.
Speaker 1: I'm just reading from it's just reading Twins Daily dot Com.
Speaker 3: Those are real numbers, yeah, probably players and owners.
Speaker 2: Yeah, each team.
Speaker 7: I got that pair.
Speaker 2: Thank you to help me out.
Speaker 7: It wouldn't be fair, wow, Jesus Rice.
Speaker 2: For game Yeah, yeah, you might be right. No, I don't too late, you know, it's not it's not too late.
Speaker 1: So the Hurricanes have a three to one series lead over the Canadians. Game five is tonight at seven pm. Perry or Zecho.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Caroline Carolina looks to close out the Canadians.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 8: If you're Minnesota sport hockey fan, Jackson Blake, young son of my former teammate Jason Blake, is absolutely tearing it up right now for the Carolin line of Hurricanes playing outstanding.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 8: And I assume that they will probably take care of business tonight at home and get on to Vegas, Carolina Stanley Cup Final and it'll be an exciting, fast paced, heavy hitting Cup final.
Speaker 4: Let's go Jason Blake, former North Dakota at the time, fighting too.
Speaker 7: You know what, we used to call him Holby Blaker's did you really? I don't know if they call his kid that.
Speaker 2: I know we used to go, Son up a bitch. It's Jason Blake, brilliant.
Speaker 3: Still he's still sad news.
Speaker 1: Four time Stanley Cup champion Claude Lemude passed away yesterday at age sixty of an apparent suicide.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Absolutely tragic news for the NHL. UH legendary playoff performer.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 8: You know didn't really do a whole lot during the regular season, but man, I tell you what, when the playoffs came around, he was. He was MVP for his team almost every year. It was it was he was exciting to play play against. You was hard to play against. Played very very, very very tough. Maybe maybe he played on that line and maybe fell over the line a little bit to being a little bit of a cheap shot, But that being said, he's got a ton of respect in the league.
Speaker 2: He was a great guy off the ice.
Speaker 8: If you were the opposing teams fans, you absolutely hated him, And if he was your hometown team, he was your absolute favorite.
Speaker 3: Yeah man, yeah, well.
Speaker 2: Rest peace, man, take care of yourself mentally. Amen, please take care of yourself. Hant each other. You and Paris can speak on this. The Spurs smoke the thunder one eighteen ninety one to force a Game seven. Wemby had twenty eight points. Game seven is tomorrow at seven pm. Okse is a three and a half point favorite. I don't want to step on your touchdown, co go ahead and Parish.
Speaker 8: You know it was all that twenty point twenty and old run that they had was really just took over the game for him there in the third quarter.
Speaker 2: I just think that he's tall.
Speaker 3: Very true, Yeah, very well.
Speaker 4: So what a response by the Spurs, though, because it seems like whenever one of these teams in this series has won the game, the consensus is, well, that's the better team.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 4: I think the Spurs have shown they're gonna win this series. That was after the first game and then Okac wins a couple in clearly Okay, see now the veteran players and the leadership that this is just the better team.
Speaker 7: And now all of a sudden, I mean, this was a blowout and.
Speaker 3: Now and wired to wire right they led the entire game, and.
Speaker 4: Now it's this Spurs team is legit. I mean, this is a wonderful series.
Speaker 3: Come on, San Antonio, just do it well.
Speaker 2: Game seven is Saturday at seven o'clock on NBC.
Speaker 3: Do it or lowit?
Speaker 1: Yeah, do it for lou. You know a Game seven is the greatest thing in sports, right, Yeah, it's the greatest. But if you turn on ESPN right now, they're talking about the clash in Italy, a WWE wrestling match.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, you gotta smell what the rock is cooking, right, Jared right, see, son of a bitch?
Speaker 1: We got this, Jared, Sorry, Jared, I didn't know Jared was into wrestling. Yeah, yes, what would your wrestling wrestling name be?
Speaker 2: Hawk Mine? Yep, the finisher.
Speaker 3: He'd be a solo wrestler, though, Let's see.
Speaker 2: I'd have a tag team from time to time.
Speaker 3: Wait, so what would your wrestling name be? Probably the Big Ugly?
Speaker 2: Ah, You're not big. Anybody considered themselves a Cat william fan? Honestly, Cat Williams.
Speaker 3: Anybody some hands?
Speaker 5: Do you do?
Speaker 2: Okay? Good? Good? Good?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: Then I gotta ask you a tricky question to give you some tickets at Treasure on a casino? And I have it right here in my hand. Have you seen the movie Friday After Next? No, you're probably not gonna do really well.
Speaker 3: This question is brilliant.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna make it easier on you. How do you spell Cat's first name?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 6: That's it?
Speaker 3: Nail?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 3: See the Bars Trivia and the Powers of Morning Joe's Arry.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just like making people happy.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: If she had said c a t then she probably isn't a fan and probably shouldn't be going. She spelled his name correctly, it's K A T. T.
Speaker 2: Have you have you seen uh, Friday After Next? Okay, anybody's seen that damn movie.
Speaker 3: These two guys in the front half a right spell? Do you guys know each other? Relax? Sack, okay, cal down.
Speaker 2: Do you remember Kat Williams character's name in Friday After Next?
Speaker 6: I don't you do?
Speaker 3: Lifeline?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: Oh no, that's the guy behind you, claims he knows the other way daddy. Okay, over about the slot machines.
Speaker 2: Money, Mike money like it is?
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 2: Congratulations. There you go treasure on a casino and he didn't google it? Laugh it up?
Speaker 5: Maybe there you go going to see at Williams. There you go a lot of good shows right around the corner here at T I so many.
Speaker 2: Oh, I just got your text. Sorry Max, So, I hope you didn't work too hard on because I didn't use it. I follow you. I just got it.
Speaker 3: Max.
Speaker 5: So did twenty minutes of research for Spell Cat Spell Cat.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, listen, what's his name?
Speaker 5: And the only movie we can think about I'm gonna the demographic of the crowd has not seen Friday After Next.
Speaker 2: It's a great movie. That's a funny movie.
Speaker 3: It is pretty funny.
Speaker 2: That's pretty funny.
Speaker 5: I liked any anybody uh here that's white that can spell his first name?
Speaker 3: You guys know his next kat you win? Okay?
Speaker 2: Is anybody here white?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 2: I bet? I bet that Friday after next has got to be a thirty year old movie, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It's got to be done two thousand and two? I think right?
Speaker 2: I mean it's getting closed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: Close to thirty years.
Speaker 1: Do we have any Vikings news, Biking Radco, your truck accessory, REDC. They're final low TA for this week is today, but they will continue on Monday and Tuesday of next week. Hogs Daddy.
Speaker 2: People are getting excited about Kyler? How do you guys say it? Kyle Kyle Murray Murphy? Who's excited about our new quarterback? Anybody? Well, this crowd not so much, but people are getting excited.
Speaker 3: JJ McCarthy had a home run yesterday in a softball game.
Speaker 2: I saw that, and and I'm dealing with a walk off home run to win the thing.
Speaker 3: He won his tournament. Can I ask the expert a question?
Speaker 2: Which one? Zach Directo?
Speaker 3: Is it just weird? Does he look a little different JJ. I'm being serious.
Speaker 5: Doesn't JJ look a little different than he did twelve months ago? Like how so physically he just looks a little bit different. I don't even know how to describe it. It was just curious, young man. He's growing, he's getting bro he's got a frad BOI luck to him now, which is kind of cool.
Speaker 2: What was he before?
Speaker 3: I don't know, I mean he was he just looked like a you know, football guy. Now he's like brad guy. Interesting, man, what were you googled? Longer?
Speaker 5: His hair is longer, and his hat was backwards and he was dancing to the play. Geez, you're not carving him out of stone? It sounds like I could. Do you have any Phil Connors and Groundhog Day over here? Calm down your chase?
Speaker 2: Gee?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was uh yeah.
Speaker 1: The first thing I thought of when I saw the video of I think PA took last night as I had to send it to Zecha thank you for that.
Speaker 3: And I was on the other side of the table from him.
Speaker 2: Is that all your king?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's almost over.
Speaker 3: It's about it.
Speaker 2: Many camp coming up very soon. Yeah, Football season is almost here. Basketball season will be over eventually at some point.
Speaker 3: If you've got a watch party for game seven, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I haven't a watch party yet. You haven't over No, it's a watch party. We're having some time.
Speaker 3: Xes and some well play.
Speaker 2: Yes, watch people love Swatches all of a sudden, Are they back? I think they must be?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Am I right about that?
Speaker 7: Have you guys?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right am I? Guy having Swatch parties?
Speaker 3: The guy who spelled cat correctly clapped his hand. Wait, who's they? Who's having Swatch parties?
Speaker 7: Some ladies, I know you need their collection from the nineties.
Speaker 3: That could be a you had a swap party last night. I'm going to google. Is Swatch coming back? WHOA?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, vintage is pretty big, so it is anything that was big in the nineties.
Speaker 2: I read an article about it.
Speaker 3: Check this out.
Speaker 5: AI says, Yes, Swatch watches are absolutely back in style, fueled by retro nineties trends, vibrant aesthetic revivals like Swatch and their neonline, and the massive ongoing popularity inclusive collaborations.
Speaker 3: Okay, then a.
Speaker 5: Whole bunch of other watchmakers. It is enjoying a majoral major cultural resurgence.
Speaker 2: See I'm I'm on the tip of the spearrier man, I got it figured out that what's happening in the world, Well, kids and stuff.
Speaker 4: We should have kept everything from the eighties and nineties. All of our jeans, all of our shoes, all of our sweaters.
Speaker 3: Curpy, all of our watching You still have those those don't go away hawks?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, no, I should have kept my heart in the eighties, but gave it.
Speaker 3: Well, didn't that Phoebe lady break it? Needed to beat up her dad?
Speaker 2: Her name was Eebe and it wasn't her dad and he beat me up.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I get that story.
Speaker 2: Confused.
Speaker 5: If you could have kept anything from the nineties, what would it have been? See, that's a great questions. If I could go back a little bit further.
Speaker 1: I saw it last night when I was scrolling the internet and then got stuck on a bunch of old Pond Star bits. Somebody brought into the pawn shop an original sealed Mario Brothers won and he wanted six point one million dollars You kidding me?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: And the guy was like, yeah, that's what it was, like, an original, like first edition of it. And yeah, the guy's like, yeah, that's what it's worth. I can't pay you that, but yeah, they're worth like six point one million dollars sealed opened.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just got a text from Tommy said if he could keep anything from the nineties, would be the giant penis. Oh have you guys been to the nineties?
Speaker 5: Oh brilliant man, we'll play it sex World, but thank you the same point, I'll.
Speaker 3: Play the week. I'm sure there were more than a few giant penises in the nineties at one point.
Speaker 2: Whoa, I was there. I really thought it was there.
Speaker 5: Well, what I'm sorry from from the nineties was in a field after Lorrain had tossed it out the window.
Speaker 2: Brilliant, by the way, not so giant.
Speaker 3: Well, sure, after it gets cut off. Yeah this Yeah he's scared. He went into the pool and then she cut it off.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Did you just see me shrink up like a waider?
Speaker 3: That was nice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was like one of the poor unfortunate souls from Little Mermaid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is why you have to be here.
Speaker 1: At Treasure Islands, Hawk doing the shrinking penis.
Speaker 2: Do you want to see me go placid?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He's opening for kat William.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you were asking for a vote, but I don't don't want to see that anybody else.
Speaker 3: You're not a look curious, not at all, not interesting. Nope, not at all. I get the gist of it, Marty.
Speaker 2: You can laugh. People aren't looking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Marty, I was laughing.
Speaker 7: I just don't usually see him go that direction.
Speaker 2: Oh where? Nice job? Break time?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 5: Fan five and a second, Round three of the Initials Major. Marty has the lead. Can she be caught? Or will she win her fourth consecutive major. We are live at Treasure Island. Fan five and a second and the finale of the Initials Major. After this, this is the Power Trap Morning Show.
Speaker 3: On the Fan from the one eight hundred ASK Gary Traffic Center.
Speaker 6: This report is sponsored by Love