Speaker 1: All right. It is Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 2: Phone number eighty four for Mojo Live text nine five five zero zero, and if you do text us no, we'll call you because we want to get you on the air with us. I have to tell you, guys that I feel bad about this, and I haven't gotten full confirmation on whether or not I'm right on my gut feeling. But I think my gut has always been pretty right. I think I got somebody fired, and I'm going to tell you. I'll tell you guys the story, and you guys tell me if you think that this is the case. I can't say the name of the place, but there's a story that I go to a lot and when I go to buy stuff from the store, there's a guy that I always end up buying it from. And when I go in there, the guy is a huge listener of the show, always really cool with me, and anytime that I go in, he always ends up discounting the things that I'm buying there, and I don't want to say what the stuff is that I'm buying, so I usually go in. I'll talk to him a little bit. He'll talk to me a little bit about the show. All this stuff and he'll give me like a discount. He'll go, hey, I'll give you like twenty five percent off. I'm like, oh, that's cool, man, this is great. I mean, seriously, it's great. So I met the owner of this place. I ran into the owner of this place, and he came up to me and he goes, hey, so cool. I understand that you like, you know, you like coming into our store. I really think that this is awesome. And I said, oh, yeah, thanks, like he goes, oh, this is really cool, and I said yeah. And I just want to let you know so and so is so incredible. Every time that I go into that store. This guy is always so attentive to me. His customer service is amazing, and I do appreciate when he gives me the discount.
Speaker 1: I have not seen.
Speaker 2: Him, and I have not seen I have not seen him at this I have a feeling that I got him fired. You are so fired, I think that, I think honestly. And he has not returned my my messages because I actually have results to text him. Yeah and I and I've not gotten a tax back, So I'm worried that maybe you know, either he's got a company phone and he no longer has the company on your own or whatever. But I wanted to throw this out there. If you are listening, you know who you are.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I apologize. Have you guys ever done anything to get somebody fired? Have you ever do you ever think or any is any listener of ours ever done something and got somebody fired? Like have they ever complained about something you know and you feel.
Speaker 3: About it because of somebody talking too much? Or maybe I was a person talking too much. Really, Yeah, I was working at a job. There's an old radio station that I was working at, and I used to wear club nights and I was under age and I had a little something to drink. Everybody was drinking in there. So they pulled me into the office. They being like the program director, the hire ups there like, hey, we understand, we get it. We're not going to fire you, just you know, kind of don't do it again. I went back told other people on my promo team Monday morning, come somebody had snitched and said what I said.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm out of the job. You talked to the PD directed.
Speaker 4: Wow, as I'm thinking about this, we as a show got somebody fired. And I don't know if you remember this story, but it had to do with one of the local hospitals, and there was and correct me if I'm wrong on this story, Mojo, because it was a long time ago. But there was a woman who was like a really huge fan of the show, which we always appreciate. But she came to an event and had made a comment about saving what was it she was saving, like specimens or something like our tests at the hospital.
Speaker 1: She told us, Oh, yes, I swear on.
Speaker 2: My story on the air, and the hospital heard, and the hospital heard and put two and two together and knew because she I don't think she said the hospital that she worked for, Like, I don't think she actually, I think you're right. Yeah, And it was yeah, and it was bad.
Speaker 1: It was well, she's still specimens. Yeah. It was like a really weird situation.
Speaker 4: She had such a sweetheart too, but telling the story and I'm like, oh my god, this is so weird.
Speaker 1: Why are you saying this out loud?
Speaker 2: Valor hold On saying eight four to four Mojo Live, eight four four six six four eight.
Speaker 1: I got somebody fired.
Speaker 2: People aren't going, people are texting going, Snitches get stitches, Mojo, what's up?
Speaker 1: How you doing? Valerie, good morning.
Speaker 5: So we were eating at one of the restaurants at the casino, and our server decided when she brought our change, to just bring whole bills rather than bringing the coin change. But of course she rounded in her favor and not mine, and I was picked not because of the amount, but because she was essentially feeling from me to make that decision to just keep my money. So I casually mentioned it to somebody else that worked at the casino, and she got fired because at the casino you can't mess with anyone's money, like even a penny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, if there's a discrepancy at all, you can obviously call fraud. And they do not play when it comes to that. Yeah, yeah wow, And so they got fired. Do you feel bad?
Speaker 5: So I do, because that that wasn't the point in my story. It was just like clipping, lazy, get people are changes you don't know how to count. I'll tell you what my change is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny.
Speaker 2: Those people that work at casinos are usually better at math than anybody that was a bad person at math.
Speaker 1: What's up, David? How you doing Mojo?
Speaker 6: You're terrible?
Speaker 1: He never you never lose the plug your mouth shut.
Speaker 7: I can never rob.
Speaker 1: A bank with you because you won't keep your mind.
Speaker 7: I can't look at you.
Speaker 1: I know, I know. I'm sorry. I apologize seriously. It was it was such.
Speaker 7: A great it was.
Speaker 2: A great hookup. It was like the best hookup that I've ever had. And now all of a sudden, it's screwed, Bill, what's going on? You got somebody fired at Buffalo Wild Wings?
Speaker 6: I did, first time, long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So we were sitting there, me and my girlfriend. We were eating Buffalo Wild Wings and are service had came out and given our food, and then we just didn't see her for like a half an hour forty five minutes. She came out and told us that her manager pulled her in the office and that's why she didn't come out. So I went up and reamed out the manager that I thought it was kind of bad that you go and, you know, bring an employee back or a server back, and you know, pull her into the office while everything's going on and she has customers to attend to. And she says, I didn't pull anybody in the office. Needless to say, we didn't see that server the rest of the time we were there.
Speaker 1: No man, they already doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wonder what was going on a little drugs in the parking lot, sniffing and hob and arrow.
Speaker 1: What's going on? Jane?
Speaker 7: Hi, hey guy, but are you good?
Speaker 1: You got somebody fired?
Speaker 5: Unfortunately?
Speaker 1: Yeah, where was this? At?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 5: At Quick and Loan?
Speaker 1: Oh geez, what did you do to get some what'd you do?
Speaker 5: So? You know, Dan Gilbert likes his money.
Speaker 7: So yeah.
Speaker 5: So one of my coworkers, I was a team lead, and he was always on the internet shopping for his basketball gear. So just one day I was like, I don't hear any clicking, you ain't working. Oh no, my boss passed and heard me say that. The next thing, you know, they fired.
Speaker 1: They fired.
Speaker 2: Oh my w was was the stuff that he was buying Cleveland Cavaliers stuff? Because then that's actually keeping the money in house.
Speaker 5: That would have been a smart move.
Speaker 2: But no, no, man, okay post lebron Uh, Tim, you got a cop fired?
Speaker 1: Oh I did first time? Call her? Heye, let's talk about it. What happened, Tim?
Speaker 5: Well, he pulled me.
Speaker 8: Over about two days in a row, and I totally might have his job well just research ning me. He has domestic fine, So I went to city council about it, and he lost his job that night.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's crazy, but it's good.
Speaker 8: To say because he had committing suicide.
Speaker 4: Oh what a story.
Speaker 1: Oh god, that's a hard one.
Speaker 3: That was pretty have a good day, brother, No pun o, my god, only crap.
Speaker 1: Here you go here, you go here, go here. When that happened to the topic, it's.
Speaker 2: Like drove off the road on that one. Oh then Tim was that Tim on that one. Yeah, yeah, we got a new Tim, Tim. We gotta we gotta make good Tim, Tim. You got somebody fired.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So one time my wife and I were at the cheesecake factory. I ordered nachos whatever you know, how itever comes. My wife orders literally just chicken tacos, just one chicken and cheese, nothing else, no lettuce. Waitress goes, yeah, you tackles come back in a lettuce wrap with extra lettuce.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 7: Then we get manager involved and said, hey, we asked for no lettuce. She literally comes back and says, I promise you I watched them, made them no lettuce on them. She takes a bite. All the lettuce was put on the bottom, literally a nager. So do you you looked at it? Because what am I looking at right now? And then I'm literally walking both of them. This was a twelve o' small so one of the nails places by like North Trum. I'm literally walking and I see both of them working. I'm like, huh, looks think you guys got a new job.
Speaker 1: They worked at the nail place.
Speaker 2: Tim by the way, Tim by the way, is a you don't mess with this man's nachos. You do not mess with his nachosing.
Speaker 7: What's also said about my nachos? And someone next to me order the nachos. Mine looked like from the bottom of the barrel. His look like Gordon Ramsay made them.
Speaker 1: And I believe that's right. What are my chopped liver? Tim?
Speaker 2: I get you. That's that's awful. Out of everything on that big, beautiful menu that they have, you ordered the nachos.
Speaker 1: For God's sakes, It's okay, there's something good in it. But push anyways up to the right about yeah, all right, all right? Any of these other ones?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 1: Mom? Joy and my husband called, what is happening? Like my car, I'm reading, I'm reading no speed reading. No no no no no no no no no no, I don't know no, no, no, none of these are