Speaker 1: On air at AM five seventy LA Sports and on demand on the iHeart Radio app.
Speaker 2: This is the Petros and Money Show. You are one of the kind.
Speaker 3: Hosted by Petros Papaday guests left school after sixth grade. Look at him and the voice of the Bolts not Money Smith. The answer is money. There is nothing you can do. You know it's coming. This is the Petros and Money Show.
Speaker 4: On the home of your World champion Los Angeles Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Make us your top preset on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: A good name. It is more desirable than great riches.
Speaker 3: On you.
Speaker 4: Petros and Money five seventy eight Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Home of the back to back World Series champion Dodgers. No spring training game today. They did, however, knock off the Guardians. No spring training game here on a five seventy Yeah.
Speaker 2: You better station. Man.
Speaker 4: A lot of misinformation. Well, I just want to make sure people know they can go download the Rogan and Rodney podcast. They were on for three hours from noon until three. We'll be on for four hours from three until seven.
Speaker 2: You can download our podcast too.
Speaker 4: Are streaming live streaming live in the iHeartRadio app. Anywhere in the world. All you need a smart device, a signal, the iHeartRadio app and the five sela sports tab and you are ready to row.
Speaker 2: We're looking forward to more great sports talk as the day goes great sports talk. David Vasse, a great interviewer of relief pitchers, will join us in the five o'clock hour, and he will have Daniel Hudson on at the end of the show. And I don't want to be labor this. We had a nice talk with Tom Telesco in the first hour, but the very informative the rest of it has been bitter confusion. And just to be fair, we're going through a list right now of all the relievers that have ever come on the show in the last twenty years, ten years, like I mean, we twelve years since we've had the dog on the air, because we were not talking to Dodger relievers back in the day when we were doing national radio or this was the Lakers station. So Dodger relievers on the show brings us to the word of the.
Speaker 3: Day, his words, the word of the day.
Speaker 2: Today's word of the day is relief. Some people think of relief pictures like Lai d s Yes some people think of them like that. Some people think of them like hookers, where Charlie Sheen gave the very famous quote, I don't pay them to come over and have sex with me. I pay them to leave. That's why you pay the relievers to leave, and they do. They're all one year deal and in many ways they leave our minds and we forget them. Hence the fact that we forgot Daniel Hudson, who's on Dodger Talk.
Speaker 4: I don't believe we ever interviewed him tonight.
Speaker 2: I don't believe so either he's not in our That doesn't mean we have not in the library, but he's not in the library now. The Biblioteca can lose things. There's been fires, there's been information lapses, there's been all kinds of things. So we're not exactly sure. But here is our list of the Petros and Money as far as we can muster right now. The Petros and Money reliever role call in the last eight years.
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Is that fair to say, Kate? It's about eight Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'd even go back about in ten years.
Speaker 2: Kirby Yates, Blake trining, you want an exclusive, Dave, Dave, do you want an exclusive? And I heard Trenton's arm is way better now this spring. Last year his arm was hurt. This year, his arm feels pretty good. Yeah, Dave. I know a guy who Matt and I used to talk real bad about, but then he would waive it us and we'd wave our arms around like we were air traffic controllers, ken Lee Janssen, and.
Speaker 4: It was always well, No, he rarely waved back at us more than once. Joe Kelly, yes, more than once, joined us in Rancho Kook.
Speaker 2: At September's very popular.
Speaker 4: We made one of his videos go viral. There, We're huge. Gnye Eric Ganne right, we talked to him, retired his bobble head night.
Speaker 2: Alex Vassia of course, Danny Duffy, who never played.
Speaker 4: Never, not a single inning, pitched. Ben Casparius ed in the locker room. A lot of people blamed us when his arm fell off. He was already tired.
Speaker 2: Guys Bonda who we will will forget soon never, Tommy Kinley will climb Yeah, Caleb Ferguson.
Speaker 4: A third, We loved him well.
Speaker 2: He used to come out of Then Matt made up this whole scenario about how he had an ex girlfriend in Cincinnati.
Speaker 4: That's why he didn't throw.
Speaker 2: Well, look, he only lives like an hour from there.
Speaker 4: We grew up. She must have been there. Well, who's she? He's gotta have one.
Speaker 2: Craig Kimberl another guy Matt really hated it. Came on once Tanner Scott same time as Yates. It was like back to back week Scott won Yates two. This one got very complicated.
Speaker 4: JP Howell, Yeah, that was at the crematorium and Glendale, Arizona.
Speaker 2: He came on with us before that. We created a relationship with him, and then he came out in person and joined us at the crematorium.
Speaker 4: Well live at McFadden's underneath the sign advertising a crematorium adjacent.
Speaker 2: Saint Patrick's Day. Very heavily liquidated show Yes, and we had JP Howell on and his wife recruited marathon running Matt. When Matt was in his way, My wife Marathon Era, his wife, who was a runner at sc I think yeah, created a like charity kind of charity half and half marathon she was gonna do with Matt Muddy Smith.
Speaker 4: I ran the fastest half marathon in my life, sub two hours, and she was livid. She became in like third place, and she was not happy.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 5: She said to you, like, what'd you do?
Speaker 4: She was just like, what did you do it in? I was like, I think I did it in like a minute fifty an hour fifty nine. It's the fastest I've ever run. I'm exhausted. I ate like eight pancakes and she's like an hour fifty nine. I mean it's just a half marathon. I thought that your marathon pace was this, so your half should have been this. Just like I, uh, I don't tell you trying not I was cooking. That was a terrible blow for us. Yes, yeah, no, they they didn't did divorce. Why do you think right? Your stupid friend let me down? JP? Did you recommend him?
Speaker 2: Guy was breathing like a panther after only thirteen miles. Look, he's breathing like a panther.
Speaker 4: I remember Justin was at the halfway point to hand off and he's like, dude, you look terrib Justin Turner Turner, He's like, we got to get you some food. You look like you're gonna collapse. I was like, I ran order that. I remember running my life. It wasn't enough for her. No, Chris Hatcher, who I don't remember him. You don't remember a Hatcher?
Speaker 6: No, Petros, you used to do your whole screwface impersonation for Hatcher.
Speaker 4: Oh that's right, White, that's right boy.
Speaker 2: I still don't remember him.
Speaker 5: He came on with you guys on an opening day, you were on the field at Dodger Stadium.
Speaker 4: Or that's not fair. I mean we probably interviewed ten people that day.
Speaker 2: There's a lot going on. Well, he was one of them, and Ganye. I remember Ganye, but I don't remember Hatch Hatcher. I do not remember White Boy Hatcher. Is that it?
Speaker 4: I mean, I feel like there's been a lot more. We talked to Jack Dryer last year. We talked to Robleski last year.
Speaker 2: Did we talk to Dryer or did he just come on Vass's phone and talk? No, he came on with us during the Leski you're right, we talked about Bleski. Yeah, who else?
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm going back over the years of Reliever roll call. Aje Bias never came on the show.
Speaker 4: No, he didn't speak. We did talk to Honeywell. Oh that's right bre Honey Well, yeah, I forgot about Honeywell. We've never had Evan phillips on, we've had to have had up.
Speaker 5: No, I don't think so. Guy, he went on with Rogan and Rodney, member went down to Hollywood Park.
Speaker 2: When somebody goes on with Rogan and Rodney, we cut him off forever.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 6: What about Ronald Bellisario, he ever come on the show?
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 5: No, hobbling gless.
Speaker 4: I'm looking here, all right, don't Did we not put on lance Lynn when we traded when the Dodgers traded for.
Speaker 5: Him, I don't think so. He gave up a lot of home run and I guess he wasn't a reliever. No, he was a starter for the Dodge matter anyway and lost the twenty three Divisional Series.
Speaker 2: Form Yeah, Petros and money reliever roll call. Going back in the annals and remembering what we remember. I don't remember Hatcher Chris Martin. I know, I.
Speaker 4: Remember it being funny because of the whole stupid like play him on, because of the stupid cold play thing. I mean, that was what we could put We'd put him on any and if you're a Dodger reliever, we'll put you off right and you can go into the Sea of the forgotten.
Speaker 5: Joe Blanton never on the show.
Speaker 4: I think so. Brandon Morrel was on the Brandon Morrow was definitely on the show. Blanton, I think we interviewed on the field.
Speaker 2: Blanton joined the Cemetery of Forgotten Relievers on the.
Speaker 4: Patch, wasn't he was built like a football player, right, Yes, I remember talking to him on the field.
Speaker 2: Who was Who was the guy from Defiance, Ohio?
Speaker 4: Oh? That was? He was a star starter?
Speaker 2: All right, big hips, same thing, Chad Billions, same thing's happening again, exactly right.
Speaker 4: You don't remember Chad Billings strip stripling.
Speaker 2: We used to have stripping stripling, used to have Ross strip.
Speaker 4: The starter though, I know, But he got out. He'd been dabbled around.
Speaker 5: Rock Stewart was on the show, yes, first time around.
Speaker 4: Yes, rock Stewart was on.
Speaker 2: All right, I feel like we've done enough, have we We've done enough relief for sure?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: Actually, yes, was Brandon League ever all you guys b C No, no.
Speaker 2: No, that's why we felt good about just destroying Yeah, all right, it's time for the number of the day. Here's my number. Number of the day.
Speaker 4: Number of the day is one. And normally when we do these stories, we just acknowledge that a new quick serve fast food item has arrived at one of your local fast food outlets. We did not acknowledge the arrival of the Big Arch. But it is essentially a big mac. Oh I talked about it, talked about it. What I hit Don McClain with it? Oh, you didn't and he wasn't excited about it. So here we go, So you hit the Big Arch.
Speaker 2: We did discuss the Big Arch because there was a way to get it last week in la On well not really in la but if there was one McDonald's in Corona, if you had the McDonald's app, you could get that. You could get the Big Arch early. And now everyone can get it all over and it's very popular in Europe right. Well, it is such a big priority that the CEO of McDonald's went on social media and the number of this dude's probably making fifty million bucks a year. I mean he runs the McDonald's corporation.
Speaker 4: I mean the guy that runs Wendy's lives in an apartment on a behind a harbor bridge.
Speaker 2: Very sad.
Speaker 4: This guy lives on the International Space Station. A very big deal. Uh. The Big Arch is such a huge rollout for McDonald's that.
Speaker 2: He putting out all their cards on the table.
Speaker 4: So again, he's probably a Harvard business school guy. He's been in finance and tucked away in offices and meetings.
Speaker 2: Is this worse then, when like the CEO of the Liberty Bowl does his one announcement during like and welcome to the Liberty Bowl.
Speaker 4: Yes we are, Oh no, yes it is.
Speaker 2: Remember the Chevy guy.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is worse because.
Speaker 2: That was like poking Aaron Andrews and are Crots.
Speaker 4: With the bat that guys. That guys, those guys are out of their element. They are trying to assimilate to sporting culture. This man runs McDonald's like, this is the guy he should be comfortable with the big arch in his hand talking to a camera about the big arch, and it's just so incredibly awkward.
Speaker 7: So here we go. First, Holy cow, god, that is a big burger. We've gotten it a very unique kind of toppy sort of bun. We've got tears, sauce, quarter pound patties, a delicious big arch sauce, and of course some lettuce. So oh, there's so much going on with this pause.
Speaker 4: Okay, first of all, what are we doing if it's just a bun, two patties, sauce and lettuce. That's not a lot going on, you know, McDLT doesn't even just you know, you didn't mention it. Didn't mention it.
Speaker 8: First of all, let's try to get this thing. I don't even know how to attack it.
Speaker 2: Got so much right, it's not that big, Okay, come on.
Speaker 8: Oh, there's also some crispy onions on here. Is see those kind of coming out?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 8: The moment of truth.
Speaker 4: This guy's a bitch. I don't want to watch him.
Speaker 8: That is so good.
Speaker 4: Rewinded a little bit, Gates, go back. Look at the bite he takes. It's a very minute. It's a test baby bite you have ever seen. Was got to talk.
Speaker 8: M That is so good. That's a big bite for a big arc.
Speaker 7: No, it's not a big it's distinctively McDonald's.
Speaker 8: Only McDonald's could do this type of burger. But it also is.
Speaker 7: Unlike anything else on our menu something product you know you've got. But those crispy onions as well, is a nice texture, and of course we've got the pickles. So uh, I'm going to enjoy the rest of my lunch. But big arch, try it when you can get it.
Speaker 4: So as you would imagine, there are now a million parodies of the video where people just take the shiniest bite of their burger and then turn it around and go, that's a big bite for a big burger.
Speaker 2: We never had to see the McDonald's CEO.
Speaker 4: Before, right, have the hamburgler out there man taking a big ass bite out of it, throwing a grimace. I mean, I don't know why, but that's.
Speaker 2: Not since Bill de Blasio was eating those fries have I've been more uncomfortable watching like an old white guy.
Speaker 4: So, of course, and he opens up. We cut off about a minute of it where he's like, I'm going to invite you guys to lunch with me because I've got something new.
Speaker 8: To christ here with. You've heard about it here. It is the big arch.
Speaker 4: So in the world of burger war. But they have they have all the advertising budget on Earth, and that's what they roll out. A guy in a button down with a sweater. I feel like social media Matt would shoot that being like, you know what, I'm not gonna not gonna use it from my lunch, just so you know you are the CEO of McDonald's. I would extend the reason once in a while, you know what he's thinking in his head. Open your maws, you fat idiots. There comes two. It's a top twelve hundred calorie burger that I would, I would let my lips touch this. You to go first, Holy cow God, that is a big burger. Burger King CEO of course had to respond, and Burger King CEO he looks a little bit more and more relatable. He looks a little bit more like he lists next started. Kate's all right, let's hear it.
Speaker 8: Not that right, Only one thing missing, a napkin.
Speaker 4: Thing just to mocking the big arch that is the whopper. I believe he decided to push back with a double whopper.
Speaker 2: So now we're got to watch CEOs eat for the next week.
Speaker 4: Apparently, is Jack gonna just smash a burger ofto his face missing a napkin.
Speaker 8: Now, but I'm gonna eat this for my lunch.
Speaker 4: Just see.
Speaker 7: You know, here we go first, Holy cow God, that is a big burger.
Speaker 4: God, that's something.
Speaker 2: Burger dude, Go go ruin somebody's life. Go go acquire a company and break it up and sell it off.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, I heard you said something about McDonald's. Now, listen, they don't advertise with us, but they do advertise upstairs. And everybody's mindy pissed off that right now, man, you're dead to him, all right, seacrests does McDonald's day at seven fifty.
Speaker 2: I saw Seacrest today, Seacrest siding in person. Yeah, in the parking lots stairwell. He had some minion with him and he was like barking orders at some chick and they went right by me in the uh in the stairway. No, I stared at my shoes. I gazed down at my shoes.
Speaker 4: I didn't dare put your eyes on it. I didn't want to.
Speaker 2: Give Seacrest the satisfaction of looking up at him, of making eye contact with Seacrest.
Speaker 5: You didn't say Seacrest out?
Speaker 4: Sure how he started laughing when he No, I did not say that. He started laughing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I yelled it out at the top of the stare. Secret.
Speaker 5: He's a big guy too. Right when you walked by, you're like day man, you.
Speaker 4: Can tell he played defensive back for the Ency of Georgia. No what and No, I heard he played high school football. I heard University of Georgia. Way no safety.
Speaker 2: Yes, he wasn't safety in high school. He wasn't protecting his legs. I could have cut it all, right, Ronnie.
Speaker 4: One of the minions would have thrown themselves in front of you. They would have sacrificed.
Speaker 2: Oh you don't think I cut two guys before one play.
Speaker 4: This is the song of the day, Save me, I Leen.
Speaker 6: The Frighteners are a band from the New York City Borough of Queens, embracing a soulful reggae Jamaican rock steady vibe with our song of the day called Tuesday, because The Petros and Money Show is returned to the studio on a Tuesday, laying a path through a full four hours of AM Radio afternoon sports programming that we like to call great sports talk as we whittle our way down to our good friend David Bass, who's working hard tonight with a spring training edition of Dodger Dog that's coming up at seven o'clock.
Speaker 4: Hi you, Ronny. I totally expected when I was like, I saw Seacrest today, you guys will be like, Oh, it's the secrets all the time, right, I was like, whoa secrets? Oh? I think he does is showing New York, right.
Speaker 5: I've never really seen them around here.
Speaker 4: I did, Yeah, I think because he used to have the studio at E when he was around.
Speaker 2: You can't spell cheap without E.
Speaker 4: And then I think he moved to New York and maybe he's shooting more episodes of Wheel of Fortune right now, you know, so he's got to be inbound.
Speaker 2: For a little while.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't want to eat on the air and be all gross, but I kind of want to try that big arch, Like if everybody getting a bite of it for lunch, if.
Speaker 4: You want a whole big arch, you want to like split it up and like a pizza in the studio, you know, like do a taste as well.
Speaker 2: I mean, if we have one and I off that whole thing. No, I don't want to ride tomorrow. Wait.
Speaker 4: I've been looking for them chips and I can't find him anywhere. One of our listeners bought all of them and displayed him on his day out.
Speaker 2: They set a text today.
Speaker 4: I sent the wife for him yesterday and she's like, I couldn't find him, but here's nine other bags of chips that you can consume.
Speaker 2: You can't understand what a massive disappointment you are.
Speaker 4: Thanks for the naked doritos. I asked for cheddar sour cream doritos. I'm gonna eat this.
Speaker 2: For my lunch. Why doesn't it to say it like that?
Speaker 4: What a weirdo? All right, McDonald's for lunch.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm gonna eat for my lunch.
Speaker 4: Usually I'm at the Polo Lounge and there's two dolphins filating me.
Speaker 7: Under this product. It is so good. I'm gonna do a tasting right now. But I'm gonna eat this for my lunch, just so you know. So here we go first, Holy cow.
Speaker 4: Holy genius is behind this. I would like to think how much.
Speaker 2: Do you pay your advertisers.
Speaker 4: The CEO of McDonald's is gonna taste the big arch before it goes to market. Hey, we're gonna do a big rollout with our big new burger. CEO guy, you should probably take a bite of it to see if.
Speaker 2: You've had it in the UK and Germany for years.
Speaker 4: Holy cow, the bath with a big Burger.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back. There's some stories that need our attention, some local, others even more local.
Speaker 1: Petros Papadakis, Matt money Smith, this is Petro Send money on demand.
Speaker 4: David Bassey will join us next hour. Rookie Sasaki took them on today twice. We'll get into that interesting development out at Camelback Ranch about an hour from now. Less than an hour from now, you heard from DV he will he will also have Dodger Talk tonight at seven pm.
Speaker 2: And relieve a roll call which really dominated the first hour or so of the show, where we talked about all the Dodger relievers that we've remembered and forgotten over the decades here in the Petro Many and Money Show, Many Many. All right, Matt, I'll give you the very local story before I give you just the local story, the very very very low, very local and then a local store. Congratulations to the Arabs, the Coachella Valley High School girls soccer team.
Speaker 4: The Lady Arabs.
Speaker 2: Made history by winning the twenty twenty six CIF Southern Section Division five Championship, defeating Del Soul three to two on February twenty eighth, twenty twenty six. The Lady Arabs finished an impressive sixteen to one and two on the season, capturing their very first CIF title in Coachella Valley.
Speaker 4: Arabs history, gotcha, that is the history making first ever title.
Speaker 2: And the second in school history since two thousand and seven. As far as the whole athleticl program, okay, Coachella Valley girls soccer will now head to the CIF State Championship across the desert on their camels and a caravan to compete in the Division six Regionals. The Coachella Valley is playing today in about twenty five minutes kick off against Ramona High School in Round one of the Regionals. We wish the Lady Arabs the best of luck, and it is not since the great usc middle linebacker of the early Pete Carroll era oscar Lua was out there running around. He was a Indio High School rajah. But not since oscar Lewa's middle linebacking days have I been more excited about far deep on the ten Coachella Valley High School teams. If you would like to role.
Speaker 4: Call it, we always do.
Speaker 2: It's Cathedral City also known as cat City, home of the Lions. Some people say the gay Lions. That's not the king used to be. Actually, the gays are pretty new.
Speaker 4: It's a different time.
Speaker 2: Palm Springs Indians still still now they're considering changing it to the gay Indians, but Palm Desert Aztec's Shadow Hills Nights. This is a new one, Coachella Valley Arabs. And now they have changed the logo. The logo yeah, the Indian rajahs. And then there's like DHS. There's a few new high schools out there that I got to get my head around. As you can see, Matt, the Coachella Valley Arab mascot has been altered over the years. He used to look more like a cartoonish well he's still cartoony, but he used to be real bold, very prodigious. Think of the Arab version of the old Chief, big nosed, drunk chief wah right, the old one, not the newer one that they got rid of also, but.
Speaker 4: The old Wahoo like the Stanford Indian.
Speaker 2: That's what the Coachella Valley. Yes, much like the Stanford Indian, who is my favorite mascot of all time. But today's Coachella Valley Arab looks like a guy who might roll up on you in an escalade and say, bro, sell you a cell phone or something.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, look at that guy. It's a good looking Arab, right.
Speaker 2: He looks kind of like Aladdin's brother. Yeah, older brother who's got it more together. He's got a line up, poor boy street rat. I don't buy that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a that's an intimidating raw lady Arabs, not a cartoony Arab, not a bulbous faced Arab. But that's a let's go Arabs. I'm gonna f you up got arab.
Speaker 2: And it might not be physically. I might just buy this down from under right and use the oil rights. Let's go Arabs. Second story Matt yesterday as local, not as local, but local. Yesterday, Nike filed a trademark a trademark for twenty one year old Bronnie James aka Johnny Brames, which, as we discussed when he was wearing the shoes the other day, is Brownie's own personal logo. It is a lower case B with a nine in the middle.
Speaker 4: It's like a sixty nine looking thing.
Speaker 2: Because Johnny Brames wears the number nine, so you move it around nine and a lowercase B can be a nine. I wasn't thinking about sixty nine, but there you see where some people's mind mind automatically goes. But anyway, if they trade marked it, I think Nike to stay in the good graces of global Ambassador Jabron Lames aka Lebron James is gonna make and mark it a browny shoe and merchandise. Bronnie, who splits time with the South Bay Lakers and the Big team, averages two point two points a game, and we'll soon have a line of products. Presumably we saw him on the screen the other day wearing these shoes in the past, but we figured those shoes were just a one off, like, hey, we made you some shoes, Johnny Brams. Wear your shoes. You go ahead and do that, Johnny Brams. But we're not gonna make a bunch of them because nobody's gonna want these. People will want the Big Boller brand more than they'll want these.
Speaker 4: I mean, you trademark something because you assume, you know, you want to protect the Johnny Brams integrity of your investments.
Speaker 2: Everybody's gonna want to make the sixty nine bes Nobody. I don't know. Kates, you have a side inside.
Speaker 5: You can go on Nike dot com right now and for a one hundred and five dollars for certain colors, up to one hundred and fifteen for the pinks that Bronnie wears.
Speaker 4: For the Johns.
Speaker 5: You can get the Bronnie James shoes. Order can mini sizes. There's twenty three different colors.
Speaker 2: But they trademarked it Monday and they released it.
Speaker 4: You can really get a Bronnie James signature shoe.
Speaker 2: The nine and the Bee, yep, the Bee and the nine.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, I guess they wouldn't invest the you know, the molds, the production run, all those you know, little hands over there in China sewing the shoes together, unless they thought they could sell them.
Speaker 2: Right, well, we're promoting them here.
Speaker 5: What color do you guys want?
Speaker 4: Pinks?
Speaker 5: Oh, right on the right, by the right, by the laces. It says Bronni on there. That's kind of cool, it says Bronnie, says Bronnie right there.
Speaker 2: If we can get him to write Johnny Brains want but they don't write Johnny Brims that. I don't want it. They got range I want like the Bizarro Superman, like the backward Ass.
Speaker 5: They got all black, they got cream color blues.
Speaker 4: How do you find them?
Speaker 5: I can't find them anywhere Nike dot com. It's under lebron Witness nine.
Speaker 2: He doesn't have his own website. It's under Dad's site. Nike dot Com bitch made Johnny brooms lebron witnessed nine. Yes, well, Lebron, remember is not a numbers guy, no, although there are countless things of him checking stat sheets during the game. Now that he said that, you know what else rubbed me the wrong way. Remember he got mad about the Celtics guy Jalen Brown.
Speaker 4: About what he's saying about it. How he said that Brown he's not an NBA player.
Speaker 2: And it's not like he said. He was sitting on the sideline of a game with two people that we was like friends with and he said that to somebody saying next to him, and it was like, hey, somebody taped it. They didn't even pick it up by microphone. They paped it and read his lips.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Oh, what that stuff he said about Brownie said.
Speaker 4: About let only he went on the air and said that Bronnie's not a pro and guess what he's not.
Speaker 2: But he's got his own shoes, the Johnny Brown's nine sixty nine s bees.
Speaker 5: I guess the lebron comes in different colors, but if you want the Brownny shoe, it's pink only for one fifteen.
Speaker 4: Oh and it says Bronni right there at the base of a lace. It's got this is this.
Speaker 2: More embarrassing than the Big Baller brand?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Lonzo ball was second overall pick. Yeah, but those shoes ruined people's lives, it did. These shoes are just Nikes with Johnny Brahms for a quick money grab. Like you know, Chino Hills High is the talk of basketball everywhere. Let's go make some money. You know, my son Lonzo is going to be a top five pick.
Speaker 2: I've got the Brians. You've got the looks, lots like lots of money.
Speaker 4: One hundred and fifteen bucks for the pink Bronnie.
Speaker 2: You've got the brawn. I've got out the brains. All right, Well that's the story.
Speaker 5: They're sold out in men's thirteen and a half, sixteen, seventeen, and eighteens.
Speaker 2: They make thirteen and a half. One of my feet is a thirteen and a half, the other one's an eleven.
Speaker 4: They have the elevens.
Speaker 2: I've got the brines. Get some brines. This here is an alpaca. All right, We'll be back with more petros and money. I just wanted to give the Coachella Valley Lady Arabs a shout out, and I wanted to wonder why Johnny Bram's got his own shoe already whatever, And.
Speaker 4: I guess because Lebron told him to make.
Speaker 2: It right to stand the good break graceism. Lebron will who will read your lips on the sideline if you say anything bad about his son who he forced in the league and forced in front of all of us. Johnny Brahms should be a USC right now helping Muscleman make a tournament run.
Speaker 4: They really screwed up. They should have kept the twenty six year old. It's tournament time, man, and we.
Speaker 2: Gotta go out here with this sorry ass.
Speaker 4: JV team that includes my son.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Gillorinus. But that was yesterday's story and tomorrow's another day too. In the present, we have another segment and then we'll get to the top story of the day with Matt Smith David Vessey. We do have some Hollywood news.
Speaker 4: Hollywood news, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Stay with us.
Speaker 1: Petros Papadakis, Matt Money Smith, this is Petro, send money on demand tomorrow.
Speaker 4: We'll go till six thirty. Clipper basketball tomorrow night against the Pacer David love Ze at seven water the water.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks for listening what can heat?
Speaker 4: Yes, that's us.
Speaker 2: We are your can heat show a record. We're also your hand keat show a record as well.
Speaker 4: Let them know that.
Speaker 2: Uh. A little follow up about Johnny Brams. This says, hey, Pete, would you rather text us up?
Speaker 4: Fine?
Speaker 8: Brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers, We make it easy.
Speaker 2: Would you rather only be allowed to wear those ridiculous Johnny Brams shoes everywhere for three hundred and sixty five days or have to walk around barefoot with that crippled foot for a month. This includes when you go out in public and go into public restrooms, et cetera. No more eating burritos with your feet. I'll take the Johnny Brams no more. I'd wear Johnny Brams for I can't walk around barefoot for a month.
Speaker 4: How long was it Johnny Brams though? A year?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay, I gotta wear the Johnny Brams for a year. You have to walk around barefoot for a month. You don't wear a lot of Nikes? No, I broke very tight, Tobin. Well, Matt, you might not know this, but I have never worn a Nike ever since my foot broke in one of those Nike cleats, and ever since my foot broke and the Nike well, I guess after that, I wore one Nike cleat on my left foot and an Adidas cleat with the Adidas logo removed and the Nike logo sewn on on my right foot. So not since I was a football player. If I wore Nikes, I'd be incredibly uncomfortable. I hate Nikes, but I believe it probably would be better than running around barefoot like I'm in the sixteenth century Scottish Army. No, I'm not, William Wallace.
Speaker 4: Are a self professed I don't do a lot of things kind of guy. So, like, could you just dial it back for the month, even a little bit more to get away with it? I think you're better off with a one month barefoot like Bilbo Bagger. Yeah, so for one month, just kind of dial That happened on the show yesterday. I'm like thinking, like, you know what, what if I did have a two can? Now, it's like who's gonna first of all, who's gonna give you that deal? Anyway? What like, what did I get out? Man?
Speaker 5: Remember that host at eleven fifty that used to go shoeless.
Speaker 4: Or as Johnny used to wear a tank top and run around shoeless, Johnny Wendell, Johnny Wendall. Then Ronnie always comes on in guy's name. Listen, I think that's better. I think a month barefoot's better. Never know, We're never gonna know. I don't know. Man, sounds like we got a deal on the table. Speaking of making a deal, get a two, can you know, Matt, I've spent a lot of I think if I had a two ken on my awesome it.
Speaker 2: Poops like and the thing the other thing is, Matt, the problem with the good thing about the lizard, which I know is a common pat and I'm not allowed to have something so common, right, It's as opposed to your Golden Retreat or your yellow lab chocolate lab.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, come on, get it right, man. Very important to me. That's a very rare dog. It is.
Speaker 2: The cool thing about the lizard is I can do the show in my basement and the lizard is there and it's not a problem.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: A two can, I believe would be much more.
Speaker 4: I don't think so. Yes.
Speaker 2: No, I remember the lady at Augustine saying this thing is a pain in the ass, and no one will buy it and it's just yips and yaps and poops.
Speaker 4: Ever, you remember when we had Mark Heisler come on with his aviary in the background. What glorious ambience it was, Fella, he was at the arboretum.
Speaker 2: Right, here's a big story, Matt Kay, you getting a two can no? I've watched a lot of bodycam film recently, a lot of people getting arrested, sovereign citizens. Duy's entitled people just watch cops take people down.
Speaker 4: City council meeting body cam doing these days a big night in West Covina. This morning, I woke up and I thought it was Wednesday, but it was Tuesday. They still attacking the autistic guy.
Speaker 2: They're suing him.
Speaker 4: Okay, he hijacks the meetings.
Speaker 2: Brian Gutierra, Yeah, you be the judge. Like and tonight we have a Huntington beach as well. Casey McKeon shout out to Casey. Last year, Justin Timberlake was arrested on Long Island for DUI and he uttered the very famous word to a cop who didn't know who he was, Like a swollen white cop who arrests celebrities around there all the time and doesn't know who anybody is and it's just oblivious and gets on a boat with his friends.
Speaker 4: It's like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And Timberlake famously said to the guy, this is going to ruin the tour, and the guy said, and Timberlake said, the world tour in a very agitated way. And we've taken that and run with it as well. Here's the deal. I don't know how we know that story, if it's like transcripted.
Speaker 4: Or something, because the.
Speaker 2: The body cam has never been released. Right, Timberlake is trying to block the body cam, saying it'll do detrimental damage to his career.
Speaker 4: Why did duipal? Why do you get to have your bodycam blocked and everybody else gets clowned and put out there on YouTube. You're the guy that was out there driving all sauced. That's on you, dude. I don't care if it ruins the tour.
Speaker 2: What's the tour? The world tour. So here's hoping that the mont Talk Police or whoever it will be the new number one SoundBite played on the Petros and Money Show if we get our hands on the actual audio of that. I don't know if Lewis stays with Lewis Hamilton stays with Kim Kardashian, get in that Lewis, get in their bites.
Speaker 4: It's pretty good.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'm waiting on that bodycam footage. And I think we deserve that bodycam footage. And I don't think Timberlake is allowed to squash that. The public demands to know what happened. Screw you, Melon, Yeah, screw you Timberlake lawyer.
Speaker 4: You're the one that got drunk, not us. Do you think he was drunk or do you just think he was on a ton of pills. I mean those Hampton parties, people are getting sauce and they like don't want to take ubers off the island. They're like two hundred bucks to get back into Manhattan, so they just drive their dufishes. I wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: Just keep it moving, Fredge, just keep it moving, mad.
Speaker 4: I've never been to a Hampton's party.
Speaker 2: We'll be back. Thanks for thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Puss Puss Puss.
Speaker 2: Well, look, I don't get invited to that kind of thing. I don't know anybody.
Speaker 4: It's just like the Red Onion.
Speaker 2: I get invited to the Red Onion twice a week, every Saturday and every Sunday, when the drink lands as your ass falls on the thing.
Speaker 4: It's not a good feeling, Matt. No, it's not.
Speaker 2: For some, it is, but it's not for me.
Speaker 4: The usual, Yeah, the usual on their room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, white man, white white man. Top story of the day. Next,