Speaker 1: You guys went to the Pistons game last night. We did, and we so cute.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Tell me what the feel was like in there, because we talked about Sunday Nights game and that the fact that Sunday Nights game felt like the energy wasn't there. Even Kevin admitted that he felt like the energy was way lower than what the regular season was. What was the crowd energy?
Speaker 2: Like, guys, Honestly, from the time we walked in, like literally the security said to us, I'm so nervous, you guys, I don't know how it's going to go on, Like this is a terrible attitude. We didn't even start the game yet and you're already saying I don't know how it's gonna go. I'm like, we're gonna win. But the first half everyone was chilling, uh, not super lively. But third quarter it picked up and it was e Lynday.
Speaker 1: You've been to a bunch of games this year. How did it feel compared to a regular season game? Did it feel like a playoff five this year?
Speaker 3: Haven't gone to any games this season?
Speaker 2: Games? No, But I had so much fun.
Speaker 3: It was I had the best time, and I also enjoyed spending time with Anna two.
Speaker 2: It was like your first time.
Speaker 1: Oh, it was nice to see you guys out together.
Speaker 2: You want to know, the coolest thing without Lydia.
Speaker 1: Without your little sister there.
Speaker 2: Radia's mom was there as well.
Speaker 1: Not with us, You're kidding.
Speaker 2: She was out with all of her friends. Isn't that fire?
Speaker 1: So waits?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: I mean, I know we're all talking all over each other real quick for one second here, I just want to ask this qu quick question. So, Lydia's mom was there, but she was not with you guys. Did you know she was going to be there Lydia?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So her and her friend group decided that they were going to go. So they went out before the game, and they went out after the game. But here's where I was upset because I had already told her I was going to the game, and then suddenly she hasn't gone to any games this season either.
Speaker 2: She wants to go to this game.
Speaker 3: I'm like, Mom, you're doing too much.
Speaker 1: Why do you wait? Why do you have to keep your mom from going to a game. It's a public event. She can go to a game, and it's a playoff game and it's her mom.
Speaker 3: She's so fun she is fun and I get that, but I feel like everything that I want to do she wants to do. Like after she found out that I was going on a bachelorette trip with my friends and a couple of months she's like, I want.
Speaker 2: To go too.
Speaker 3: I want to go to Florida.
Speaker 5: I just won't go.
Speaker 3: I'm like, mom, you cannot come everywhere that I go.
Speaker 2: But they did drive separate because she wanted to go out. You don't think that's weird.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 1: I ci in, I feel like me, We'll go out. I love it. Text me right now? All right, all right. I want to ask this question, and this is it. No, this is a very it's a very honest question. I want to know who has a mom like Lydia's mom, and I want to know whose mom does something similar to this where they like to go to uh, they like to go and do things that you like to do. And does it become like with Lydia, is thinking weird that this is happening or is it cute that mom wants to I guess live the life that you're living.
Speaker 3: But I spend a lot of time with her, like I love her to death. I agree with you guys, she's great. Yeah, when you guys don't see me on the weekends, it's because I'm with her, even though yeah, I know I'm with her, and I love that. I appreciate the time.
Speaker 1: Does it bother you that Kevin showed her all the attention it last night's game but gave you guys no attention at all. No, Kevin, do you.
Speaker 5: Think it's how you say? You say it to her though, Lydia, because I feel like she would understand if you were, like, I love hanging out with you, I just want sometimes I just want to spend time with just my friends.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think she cares about it.
Speaker 3: I've had conversations with her about it, and there are times that she gets offunded because I say, you can't come out with my friends, and I.
Speaker 5: Like, but that's what I'm saying versus being like, no, you can't come.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not I'm really not mean to her. Like the way I'm presenting it to you guys is different, because you, guys, it's like a friend group. Like when you huddle with your friends, you're like, oh, mom is doing this and that, But when I talked to her, I'm like mom, you can't be doing this, Like, yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't get why she can't, though I can't. I don't get why she can't go with her her girlfriends to the game and enjoy the game while you guys are going to the game and enjoying the game.
Speaker 2: I don't think she's saying she can't. I'm just saying it's frustrating.
Speaker 1: I don't but I don't know stand that, Like I like, it would be one thing if she goes and she, you know, is a drunk or something, you know what I.
Speaker 5: Mean, like, like, that's not too much to you, But she's that part is too much for me.
Speaker 1: But she's not your friends, she's shell, you know. I don't know. Maybe she could be your plus wanted things. There's a lot of people taken. Why is she not answer it? Not not for a bachelorette. Your call has been forwarded to voicemail. Is she working right now? She can't talk?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she should be able to answer yeah.
Speaker 1: All nine a second? Does she have her boss okay with her talking during during company ours or no? I want to I want to find out from her on this one.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: Let's see, uh right here.
Speaker 2: We should post her picture if she lets us on our page with her and her friends. It's so cute. Of yeah, she just posted.
Speaker 1: Who are who are her girlfriends that she was out with? Who else was there?
Speaker 3: Her friend Sandra, Leah, Linda, She had a bunch of friends with her. It's like her Zoomba group because she does zoom.
Speaker 1: Why don't you go to Zooma? Why don't you go to Zoomba with her with your mom and then see how she reacts to we have But.
Speaker 3: Her zoom instructor says he doesn't want to be around her child, like he calls me a kid.
Speaker 2: I stopped.
Speaker 1: Oh, Courtney, you wanted to make a comment on this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm that mom. I have a twenty two year old and I'm forty two.
Speaker 2: And she does fun things myself.
Speaker 1: So you are looking at this going man Lydia, you're being hard on your mom. Yeah, because I'm that mom.
Speaker 3: We want to have fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now, I will say this to you. If me and my case started like hanging out with Luke at his frat house, I think that would be a little weird, you know what I mean? Like if I'm doing that, Yeah, I'm not doing all that. Luke's gone to my son Luke, and actually Joe's is gone to a bunch of like games and stuff, baseball games, football games, and I'll get tickets and go and sometimes we'll not drive together because of the situation like you guys had, where one person like myself wants to go home early and they want to go out afterwards. But god, I hope they don't talk about me. Like Lydia. You're talking about Ciana. I think that she's kind of being a man. I really do. This is the second time and not say.
Speaker 2: She appreciates her and loves her so much. How does that mean?
Speaker 1: I love Lydia's mom. She can do no wrong in my eyes? What's up? Lisa?
Speaker 6: Hey, lease Lydia's mom alone.
Speaker 2: Let her live her line, right.
Speaker 5: You need to say it like the free Britney guy, Yeah said, do you remember that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lisa, it's not she's not She's not writing with them, She's going with her older friends.
Speaker 3: It's just like when you.
Speaker 6: Overhear somebody saying, oh, we're going to go do this, and you're thinking, oh, that sounds like fun to you, grabbing your friends that you go to you're not going together.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is actually an interesting one. We should ask that question. Does anybody have a friend that's like this where they're they're going to do something and they say, hey, I'm going you know, to this, and their friend all of a sudden copies everything that they do. Because that's where it gets weird. Family though, is family? Uh? What's going on? A Miranda? Hi, it's Mojo in the morning. How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good?
Speaker 1: How are you good? What'd you want to say?
Speaker 6: I get so mad.
Speaker 2: When my mom won't do things with me because I invite her to literally everything, and she'll be like, no, I have plans.
Speaker 6: What plans could you have?
Speaker 4: They're more important than hanging out.
Speaker 2: With your daughter?
Speaker 1: See this? And then so you hear this relationship and you're thinking, look at this mom that wants to hang out with her daughter.
Speaker 6: I even invite her on my family vacations.
Speaker 2: It's just me and my husband, kids.
Speaker 6: And my mom.
Speaker 2: Hold on a second, she needs to go everywhere.
Speaker 1: Lydia is an only child. Do you know that? So maybe we.
Speaker 6: Have you can come on vacation with me too.
Speaker 1: Maybe hold on this. Cyane's on the phone with us. This is Lydia's mom, Cyana. I would like you to meet Miranda would you like to adopt her? She would love to have a mom like you.
Speaker 6: Yes, bring it on, perfect, I love it, Cyan.
Speaker 1: Can you believe that Lydia has like a thing about you going to the game with your girlfriends last night? You guys all looked great.
Speaker 4: I can't even begin to tell you what a tough time she gave me about this, and thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh man. Now what's going to happen when Anna gets another pair of tickets to the next game from the Pistons people and she chooses Cyane over Lydia? Oh nice game.
Speaker 2: That would be a tough choice. I'll just let them both go.
Speaker 1: That would be funny. Hold on, Shikito wants to make a comment. Shikita, you're on with Lydia's mom and Lydia here, what's up?
Speaker 6: Hey you guys. I just wanted to say that me and my sisters like my mom is tired of us. We hang out with her all the time. We make her hang out with us and our friends because you want to get one mother, you know, and our parents are older, you know, and you know how.
Speaker 1: Life like both are you feeling bad at all for you to hang.
Speaker 6: Out with her mom or your mom hanging out with you. You should be happy that her mother's care to do those things.
Speaker 3: And you know what, I love that. I love that she sleeps in my bed with me. Sometimes we watch.
Speaker 2: Not flicks together.
Speaker 3: We get every single meal together. I love my mom to doat that's my mom. I have her back forever. However, there are times when I just want to spend time with my yos. Yeah, no, I do get you, guys know, she's the first like under every picture we pose.
Speaker 2: I love tell me like, I don't mind that, but I do want to breathe. It's hard when she has such a popular daughter, cool daughter too.
Speaker 1: I don't know about the popular part to Maaya, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Hey, I just.
Speaker 6: Wanted to act very quickly that we should maybe just be a little bit more forgiving because I'm a mom also and I'm also just a girl.
Speaker 5: You know, I think there's.
Speaker 6: A very sorry. She's literally girl just like Lydia, like she has friends do it. She wants to do fun.
Speaker 2: Things also, So just be a little more forgiving.
Speaker 6: This is her first time living too.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you mom to Maaya, we appreciate at you. Can I can I say this? This would be one of those things where if I could pull this off, it'd be great Lydia and Anna go to the next game, and then Cyane and what is your mom? Anna's down and Dawn go to and the two of them all go with.
Speaker 2: You would love it because.
Speaker 1: Cyane. Could you imagine the moms and the daughters. It'd be girls night at the game. What do you think about that?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 4: It's I I'm way too cool for her Anna and Lydia you're too cool for me, but you're too cool for me.
Speaker 1: Oh girl, Oh my god, Jessica, what did you want to say, Jessica?
Speaker 4: I agree with Lydia.
Speaker 1: I I could.
Speaker 4: I can see where she's coming from. I spend a lot of time with my mom too. But there's a time where you just want to do something else and not feel like, well, my mom's there, or well I have to watch this because my mom's there, or you know, you want to have fun, and then you want to be like, hey, mom, this is what I did. What'd you do tonight? You know, have different things that you're doing so you can have a conversation about it when you are together.
Speaker 1: The only weird thing I think that moms do sometimes to their kids, especially their daughters. That I think is when they wear their daughter's clothes. I think there's nothing worse than a mom that will do that, because I think that you're giving your daughter, you know, body image issues. But moms who lay in your bed to say how is your day? That want to go to a game with you or maybe take a girl's vacation with you, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Did you say lay in your bed to see how you do? Was our sleeping at for eight hours?
Speaker 1: Cyan? All right? We love you, Cyan, take care of yourself.
Speaker 6: Love you guys too. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Bye,