Speaker 1: All right, it's Mojo in the morning. So Bianca, Lydia, myself all went away. We've talked about this. We went away to a radio convention. Bianca was the highlight of the world for everybody.
Speaker 2: Wasn't she.
Speaker 1: Lydia, Lydia, you need to jump in on this one too, So stay off the phones for a second.
Speaker 2: If you're calling.
Speaker 1: If you want to call up, you can text call me and Lydia will call you, or just call and let it ring for a little bit and we'll pick you up live or something on the air.
Speaker 2: Because I want Lydia to participate in this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is crazy.
Speaker 4: So growing up, my mom always said, Bianca, you have no table manners, and I always thought she was just overreacting or I'm like, shut up, mom, whatever, But after this week, I realized she's right. Mom's always right. This happened two times. So I'm going to talk about the first dinner first. Who went to this place? It was called Marble Room. Fancy, yeah, very very nice.
Speaker 1: Know how we got the reservation? I said, Hi, I'm friends with Grant Gilbert. Can you get at me a reservation? And uh, hey, listen, I am friendly with Grant Gilbert Thank you grant.
Speaker 2: By the way, you got me a great table.
Speaker 1: Actually, they gave us the nicest table right in the center of the bar, and it was one of those which I don't like it. I don't like sitting down in comfy chairs eating.
Speaker 4: No, it was like you're sitting in a so much.
Speaker 3: I love not eat steak dinner then, and relax.
Speaker 2: I'm over the table, elbows on.
Speaker 3: I'm leaning in chewing my steak.
Speaker 4: First of all, I get medium well steak. That's why I cooked my steak right. So they bring me a plate and on the plate I said, m R right. So I said, excuse me, waitress, I wander medium well non medium rare.
Speaker 2: She said.
Speaker 3: The initials are MR for marble room.
Speaker 2: So I was like, okay.
Speaker 4: We have Mojo's friend Keith over here like looking at me like I'm some nut job, which I am.
Speaker 2: What are you saying to Keith?
Speaker 3: He's just listening to me, talking like.
Speaker 1: Keith at one plate was Bianca was like nic stops like, well, bro, how you doing bro? Like the later comes over keep it. One point goes she hopefully talks a lot on your show. He was like all excited about.
Speaker 4: That, so let's move on tonight too. We have a big iHeart dinner. It's one of those like we're in a conference room pretty much huge table of like twenty steakhouse. I'm telling you all right, huge thing in a room of a lot of people that I should have been very, very very professional around.
Speaker 2: But I was not.
Speaker 1: Rovers Morning Glory, The Fred Show from Chicago, Jim Kerr, the Legend from New York, who else from out Los.
Speaker 4: Ange, Tony's boss, Jean Romano, Tony, I want to know some of the things Bianca was saying.
Speaker 3: Oh I'll get there.
Speaker 2: Oh okay.
Speaker 4: First off, first off, I order my steak medium. Well again, I get my steak, and I asked for steak sauce and one sauce.
Speaker 3: I love a one sauce, all right, one sauce.
Speaker 4: As she's laughing at herself, I am everyone around the room.
Speaker 5: Why you were asking everyone around them if they wanted steaks.
Speaker 6: Like getting up and going to each person, sing.
Speaker 3: It around, and some guy.
Speaker 2: June cargoes, you do not have table matters.
Speaker 1: Dead serious.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was like, wait, why he said that is the biggest insult to the chef asking for steak sauce. I didn't know that sorry.
Speaker 1: They don't even by the way, it wasn't he can I tell you what they didn't even have They didn't have a one sauce there. The chef had to make it on.
Speaker 3: His Oh my gosh, has to be in mid seventies.
Speaker 2: And I'm sorry, bro, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 4: Also, I did not know, like you're not supposed to eat all your food.
Speaker 2: I licked my plate.
Speaker 1: Give me some guys, you too, you ken, Did you actually lick your plate?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, but everyone around me, I don't know to you the no.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: In fairness, every radio person is now on a g l P one.
Speaker 2: All right, can we talk about our intros?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: Yes, So so let me explain this and then you and then you go. So they so, uh, Dennis Clark goes, guys, we're gonna go around the room and everybody's gonna, okay, everybody's going to introduce themselves. I hate when.
Speaker 2: He's like, come on, guys, we're gonna do this.
Speaker 1: So ice Breaker, oh god, he's one piece our consultant. Yeah, he's the director of personality programming. I don't know what they So Dennis goes and goes and let's start over here with THEA Mitcham who THEA Mitcham is like one of the she's probably for iHeart, probably one of the top three programmers, if not top two or one in the in the company. So THEA stars and THEE goes, you know, my name is THEO Mitcham. I oversee New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington, DC. Like she goes, you know, she goes into her whole thing, and everybody goes around the room. They've got everybody at this table going around the room. Everybody keeps it to hey, you know, I'm so and so whatever. It goes to Bianca, and Bianca goes, what up, guys.
Speaker 4: I'm Bianka, I'm I'm on the moje of the morning show. Lydia runs the channel nine to five five. She's kind of my boss. She runs everything. And then Tony's like.
Speaker 1: No, she keeps going on, and you she goes, she keeps going, and Tony goes, that's enough. He the entire time that this is happening, I'm looking at Tony and beads and.
Speaker 2: Because boss is right next to him, so his boss is listening to.
Speaker 1: All this, Tony is thinking to himself, Brad Harding is going to make a Monday call.
Speaker 2: You are so high?
Speaker 3: Why that's you?
Speaker 2: This is just you and that's why we love you.
Speaker 4: And then at the end of the night, Dennis Clark goes, I just want to say thank you for.
Speaker 2: Everyone going around and everyone being here.
Speaker 4: And I just want to say and I stepped in and I was like, we just got to give a shout out to all the hot mobs, all the mills.
Speaker 2: Over showing up. Why did you say that?
Speaker 1: I'm talking what he brought his beautiful wife Wood. He's got a beautiful wife. She's also now back in radio, which is cool. So that's cool situation. And uh, Rover's wife was there. Who Rover's wife is gorgeous, So they were there, so that's.
Speaker 4: Who she had to give a shout out to the hot mob.
Speaker 3: Were you drunk?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: I had a want and a Sangria, big deal.
Speaker 2: Tody's like, this is Beyon.
Speaker 1: You can't tell if Bianca is drunker.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I actually say, like, you know how like when we all get drunk, like Zach, when Zach gets drunk, you know he's trying you get drunk. When I'm drunk, announce that you're intoxicated. I'm like, what's her name from uh bride's names. That's Bianca.
Speaker 2: So I'm not talking.
Speaker 1: Tony's like, you're cut off Altho, Amanda wants to come to the defense of of Bianca.
Speaker 2: What's going on here? No?
Speaker 7: Actually, if it's a good steak, you shouldn't have to put anything.
Speaker 2: On it, is true?
Speaker 4: No catch up, I learned. I'm gonna eat my mistake dry next time.
Speaker 1: Now, if I get a steak where I need to put something on it, it's not a one I use ranch.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, if I was dimming my stake and ranch at that.
Speaker 3: Table, I would have gotta try it.
Speaker 4: It was also so funny how Tony was monitoring what Bianca was eating, so like she'd go to pick up a piece of bread, He's like, can you make sure that has no nuts in it?
Speaker 2: Tony.
Speaker 1: Tony was kind of parenting uh Bianca during this whole thing, Like it was. It was pretty funny, Like I actually laugh over how he reacted to it. I would love to know and is he hair right now?
Speaker 2: Uh? Just ask him.
Speaker 1: I would just love to get his perspective on the whole thing.
Speaker 4: I just knew Dennis Clark had enough of me because after he was eating. He got up right away, but on the other side of the room he was like, I'm done with.
Speaker 1: The Dennis got a little carried away when I said, no, my go, here's the deal. If we're because they invited us to go to dinner and then you go, and I said yeah, and I need to extra you know, pluses, you know, or plus two extra, and He's like, I can't do that. If I do that, Brad will come down on me. And I'm like, I ain't going to ain going or we're going somewhere else. Tony, were you embarrassed at all by Bianca Amanda listening to.
Speaker 6: This just just the overall presence of Beyonca.
Speaker 1: Were you worried that Brad Harden was going to call him a Monday meeting because of Banca at the dinner the other night.
Speaker 6: Not really, but I wanted to thank Maddie for all the great social media stuff she does for the radio station kp KP really built this, you know, I want of things. Yeah, yeah, this.
Speaker 3: Is I'm getting the boot.
Speaker 4: All right, guys, we don't get your manners together, Bona, They're not gonna let you go on field trips anymore.
Speaker 2: Can I can I say this though.
Speaker 1: We did a group session where all the morning guys and gals and everybody came around and we all shared ideas. Everybody was like, hey, here are three great things that we did. At the end of the thing, Woody came up to me and he said, I got more out of Bianca and Lydia than I did off of anybody.
Speaker 2: Wow, it was pretty cool.
Speaker 1: I didn't get this on a post on my personal page, and the post was, you know how excited I was to go to boot camp because I loved going there and reliving what boot camp was for me back in the day through the eyes of Lydia and Beyonca. They were taking pages of notes and there was a time where I remember I would be at the first session to the last session and I would come home with a spiral notebook.
Speaker 2: Full of stuff.
Speaker 1: And you guys made me realize I better pay attention a little more.
Speaker 2: It was cool.
Speaker 6: It was cool to see how excited you guys were and yeah, oh yeah, great.
Speaker 2: Hold on, John wants to say something. What do you want to say?
Speaker 5: Hey, good morning guys. So uh. A couple of years ago, we went to Washington, d C. For a police week and we went to a really nice steakhouse a group of us, and I ordered my steak and when it came out, I asked for catch up and the waiter was totally like a surprised, so bad that the actual habshot came out and asked, what was wrong with.
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 2: Is so funny?
Speaker 7: And I said, and I said, there's nothing wrong.
Speaker 5: But if I'm paying this much, I could put cuts up with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's how you like to eat it?
Speaker 2: Hold on, June, what did you want to say? June?
Speaker 7: Man? First time? Long time? I heart media? What's happening up? Man? We got to get that call. With that call talking about ranch awesome state. We got to get him tested for cobe no in this word or some steak. Also, I'm gonna put some steak sauce on my steak. I don't care well, Cookie, I'm no dry steak. I ain't no cowboys.
Speaker 2: Give me as Nina, what's up, Nina? It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to say that Bianca's big personality is going to take her big places.
Speaker 5: We love Bianca.
Speaker 2: She's the best. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: She is great Lydia had to room with her. Can you imagine where that was.
Speaker 3: Wait until I think it would be a great time. Wait until you see how the state came out.
Speaker 2: It came out the back end.
Speaker 3: It so bad, guys, I was gagging, no joke.
Speaker 2: I was like your room with Mojo.
Speaker 3: I'm not kidding in front of the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Wait a second, Julie, what's up? Julie?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 7: Hi, Hey, Bianca.
Speaker 3: You go for a girl.
Speaker 1: You keep it real, and that's what's important.
Speaker 5: If everybody else I guarantee you, they all want to do what you were doing.
Speaker 1: So keep it up, girl.
Speaker 2: That's what I passed it around.
Speaker 1: Just keep it real. That's how you are.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 4: I know everyone else wanted steak sauce. They they want to take it. I'm sure they're looking at my sauce like shoot, I should have taken her up on the offer.
Speaker 1: By the way, the legend Jim Kurr just retired this morning, and it's because of Bianca.
Speaker 2: I'm getting out of wait. Can I say this is the future?
Speaker 3: Tony want her chicken at a steakhouse.
Speaker 2: That is true. It is true.
Speaker 6: And by the way, I'm embarrassed to admit I didn't know you couldn't put steak sauce on a steel You're not alone.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 3: I grew up at Texas Roadhouse. We always put steak there.
Speaker 2: Amen.