Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: Phone number is eight four to four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight. The text is nine five five zero zero. All right, here's a question for you. I have a friend of mine who is kind of an idiot. My friend, my friend's wife, beautiful lady, went from being blonde to a redhead, okay, And it took him two days to notice that she did this thing. And I want to know, by the way, he totally affed up by this one, too, like to not do that, Like that's the dumbest thing ever that you don't notice it right away. I wanted to ask the question, how long until your significant other notice something totally changed on you, like you did you did something that totally changed, because two days to notice that you're gone, you know, from blonde to you know, being blonde to a redhead is crazy.
Speaker 1: Was she strawberry blonde?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 1: Uh, it was yeah, it's no matter, no matter.
Speaker 2: And the funny thing was the first time that I saw her, and I just saw her recently. First time I saw her, I said, oh my god, I love your hair, and she looked at him right away, and I feel bad because of I've had moments where I didn't notice that Chelsea got her hair cut, but I usually have noticed when she is done and I and I will say this, this is something for you guys. If you got a girl and you're not the most I guess in tune to her type thing, ask her what she's doing all week. Sometimes I'll ask, hey, what is that going on this week? And Chelsea will tell me like something like I'm getting my hair done on Tuesday. You know I'm going to get lashes or you know, like like I'll ask that. So what I do then is mentally I kind of go so smart Tuesday, I gotta go, hey, those are great lashes.
Speaker 1: So smart I don't realize that. You know what I mean, you got have to do that. That's genius. Well it's because I've been so dumb.
Speaker 3: That's literally I hope somebody take a notes right now because that is genus.
Speaker 1: Don't you agree? I fully agree? Thank you.
Speaker 2: This is by the way, this is less than one on one and not to be an a whole husband, that is the smartest thing you've ever said that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm amazed. I'll take it.
Speaker 2: Okay, how long, what's the what's the longest that a guy can take before he says, oh, your hair looks great or whatever.
Speaker 1: After you change your hair, do you got immediate like I feel with you? Yeah.
Speaker 2: Kevin's like the most in tune, like when Lydia walked in was it last week and he goes keV goes, man, your hair.
Speaker 1: Looks good or something like that.
Speaker 3: I've also messed up with Lydia before, and this is back when we were in Farmington and I hit her with it, did you change her hair?
Speaker 1: She's like, yeah, week ago. It looks good to have notice his nails too right away? I do.
Speaker 2: You are very noticeable when it comes to I do. Yeah, yeah. Eight four four Mojo Live. What's up, Dana? What's going on?
Speaker 4: I am driving back from doing to Walmart's part.
Speaker 1: Oh are you really? What's that? What are you doing?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You're doing a Walmart for Walmart?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, and what so and so you're delivering somebody's groceries or somebody's shopping at Walmart right now.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 4: I'm a college student, so it's the only thing that works with my schedule and my children's schedule, so it works.
Speaker 1: Out very cool. Love.
Speaker 2: How long should it take for your guy to notice that you changed your hair.
Speaker 4: My husband is colorblind, and he notices anything that I do right away, so I don't think that it should take falling at all.
Speaker 1: How does he notice if he's blind color blind?
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know. It's just a different color. I don't know how he sees color because he doesn't be red or green. So he got like a double whammy with it. But I don't know somehow, you know, you.
Speaker 2: Just got my friend in even more trouble because she's listening right now and she's going, man, Mojo brought this up on the air, and a lady who's got a color blinds notice that. I do know that's kind of crazy. I think mine was. I had sisters too, so with having three sisters you kind of notice certain things. But I will also say on this show, there are so many women that have different kinds of.
Speaker 1: You know, you know, looks okay.
Speaker 2: And there are sometimes where you guys will do you know, you kind of change things up a little bit, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So Channing's just words a hat all the time.
Speaker 3: So I kind of forever I feel like you just got your hair done, like last week, or something chant and I asked you, I hear not.
Speaker 6: But I said, I think I'm gonna chop it. So I'm preparing. I'm for hearing how I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't. I always get the itch to do like a chin. Why is that? Why are you thinking about doing it? What do you got going? Nothing?
Speaker 6: Is just like it's just like I like my hair shorter better than I do when it's a little longer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are you waiting for?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 6: Well, Lucy tells me I'm going to look ugly my daughter. So it's like just trying to get the bottom.
Speaker 5: I know I'm going to get my hair cut today. You are, so you all better say something.
Speaker 1: How short is it going to be? I don't know yet.
Speaker 5: I just kind of go in there and say, like, do what you think would look best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're just getting to know you, so I don't. I have no clue. I've not deep dived on your your hair color and stuff. Is that your natural color?
Speaker 1: It is not.
Speaker 5: I'm a natural blonde.
Speaker 1: Stop it and you're serious?
Speaker 5: I am to show you guys.
Speaker 2: So you do the opposite, Then tell me what what was the reasoning? What was when it happened?
Speaker 5: I used to get told I looked like my sister a lot. So I swear in eighth grade, I died it black and black, and like, once you go black, it's very hard.
Speaker 1: To get back to blonde. Yeah, it the other way. I knew you want to be to say that, what's going on? Ami?
Speaker 2: How you doing.
Speaker 1: A great? What's happening?
Speaker 7: I just thought that your perfect husband.
Speaker 4: Indvice, there is proof that you're a better husband to Chelsea than Kevin is.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, I'm married. Yeah, well I'm gonna sign a piece, so you know that is true?
Speaker 2: Though, No, no, although Kevin gets better marks with Chelsea because he listens more when they're sitting there at lunches, and he doesn't get on his phone. So if you were to ask her, she would tell tell me the exact opposite.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're prepared, though you're prepared, Mojo.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 2: Have you has your guy ever not noticed when you've done a change to your hair?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's got he's got some uh, some special circumstances.
Speaker 7: Though he's neurotypical, so neuro divergent. So so we got.
Speaker 1: I think I am too. What is neurodiversion? What does that mean? On the spectrum.
Speaker 2: Oh listen, I am definitely neurodivergent. I'm gonna tell Chilly.
Speaker 4: Now everybody is in somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry. Please don't say that to me. I'm neuro divergent. What's up, Celia High.
Speaker 7: Hi, good morning. I cut five inches off my hair And after I did that, I went to him and I was talking to him and I'm flipping it around and he didn't notice for a week.
Speaker 1: Wownd did you?
Speaker 6: Then you start keeping track, You're like, this is going to be a little.
Speaker 1: Game I'm going to play. I did.
Speaker 7: I did, And yeah, it was a week.
Speaker 1: Does that bother you?
Speaker 2: Like? Does that make you think that he's not like there for you? Because I always worry that that's the case. And I think we're just so busy with our daily routines we don't notice stuff like we're comfortable. Is comfortable bad in a relationship?
Speaker 1: I think? I think so?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is absolutely like I think I want comfortability when the world's full of chaos, you know.
Speaker 7: But I mean five inches that was a drastic change.
Speaker 2: How about this? Did you tell him that his is five inches shorter?
Speaker 7: Because I wouldn't know it's been That's another story. He needs to give me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's nero divergent hold on. Jazz says that she wants to date cav Why is.
Speaker 8: That I'm a Scorpio woman and he pays attention to very small details and that's really all we care about.
Speaker 1: A team player. Chelsea says this about Kevin.
Speaker 2: Chelsea should be Kevin's dating app, you know, like she should be on there.
Speaker 7: Men.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Chelsea says that he is so good at hearing certain things, little small things that that he picks up on it already you say that, say it again. I couldn't understand what you said.
Speaker 8: I'm in the car.
Speaker 7: I'm like, yes, Like the.
Speaker 3: First thing we're doing, Jazz, is we're gonna get your new phone, so the wireless I got you.
Speaker 2: She's she's got one of those uh those pay as you don my phone.
Speaker 8: So we're actually on my tablet today, Jazz. Yeah, I'm gonna make it work.
Speaker 7: Maybe I'm gonna make it work.
Speaker 1: Hello, Jazz, we love you. We'll talk to you later, Okay, alright, bye,