Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gold. It's the monster rash on Katie. All right, we had a lot of stuff coming up on the show. We have more boo bashed tickets, worry coming up, so bring a carpenter keyword coming up in a few minutes. Somebody just said that the Target layoff emails went out at seven am. But then they also said that the layoffs don't start until nine. So I guess if you get laid off at seven, you got to work until nine. Oh geez, I'm just trying to bring a little smile in your face here.
Speaker 2: And confuses it.
Speaker 3: Get the email that says, hey, you'll know at nine, that's what's confusing to me, is like, isn't the seven am email?
Speaker 4: I I just hate to hear that.
Speaker 1: There's so many people who listen that work at Target, and that's such a life jolting sort of a thing. So but everything will be okay, It always is, yeah, am I right? Yeah, we worry, worry, worry, but everything will be okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it'll be fine.
Speaker 1: What is your town famous for? Where are you from? What's your town famous for? We do have one from and over home of Bailey j Has that's me, so use the top back feature, and let us know what your hometown is famous for. We got some phone calls to We're gonna get to these first. Here my phone screener is not working, so tell me what is your name?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 4: Yeah? You yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, Tiana, Tiana?
Speaker 4: What is your what's your hometown? What's your famous for?
Speaker 7: Ohatana and we're famous for Owl City.
Speaker 4: Adam Young Yeah, yes, the Firefly saw. Yeah. Do you ever run into him down to the quick trip anything like that?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 9: I've ran into him out of Applebee's before.
Speaker 10: He's pretty well known. I think he got his dad a nice fancy car, so everyone.
Speaker 8: Knows his dad's car when he's driving.
Speaker 4: Thank you, KDWB High. What's your name?
Speaker 11: He's still in the same line.
Speaker 4: Let's try this one.
Speaker 12: Hi.
Speaker 4: What's your name?
Speaker 1: Max?
Speaker 4: Max? Where are you from? What is your hometown famous for?
Speaker 13: From Minneapolis?
Speaker 9: And we're famous We invented the chair.
Speaker 1: The chair We did not you're making this out. The chair was invented a long time ago in like Greece or somewhere where. Did you hear this, Max? Well, it's true because no one sat down before we invented the chair here. No one sat down, you know, Jenny. Jenny is gullible. Jenny is gullible, and Jenny's looking at me like wow.
Speaker 14: I didn't know that I was going to say a specific kind of chair. I obviously understand that a chair was developed back in the I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, so you're telling me Max.
Speaker 1: Then nobody sat down until the chair was invented in Minneapolis.
Speaker 4: What year was that? Eighteen thirty six? Nobody sat down and then somebody said, hey, look, have a seat. What to get off by? Fuck Max? Because the ped was created a few years before.
Speaker 1: But they learned that if you're sitting in the upward position, you can actually sleep better, so later they switched back to the bad Okay, goodbye, Okay, goodbye Max.
Speaker 4: KTWB. Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 7: Courtney?
Speaker 4: Courtney? Where are you from? What is it famous for?
Speaker 7: I am Fremius. I'm not famous from Casper, Wyoming, and we're famous for the Platte River and the Oregon Trail. They started fly fishing. It's start and go get their food and fish, and there's a bunch of historic history there.
Speaker 1: I have been out there. You ever heard of Independence Rock before?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you hear that. It's hollow.
Speaker 1: Now it's not hollow. You're making this up. Why are you saying it's hollow?
Speaker 7: So well, they came, they did the three D printer scanner thing, and they found stuff inside of there, they say, at least the.
Speaker 1: First chair there. From Minneapolis, Casper, Wyoming. Thank you appreciate that. A bunch of talkbacks to a bunch of talkbacks. Let's do this. Where are you're from? What is your town famous for? I'm from chan Happening home of Prince and Paisley Park. Yeah, boom boom, okay, a bunch of talkbacks.
Speaker 4: You got them.
Speaker 15: Jennifer from Saint Paul.
Speaker 13: We're famous for the Minute the Wild and Mickey's Diner.
Speaker 11: Oh I heard Mickey's Diner is so good. Still haven't been.
Speaker 4: It's cool, He's cool.
Speaker 11: Here's another one.
Speaker 16: This is Kimmy from Moundsville. We're famous for the Mermaid. Fun fact, the mermaid was removed a few years ago and then put back at the building, all restored and looking so fancy.
Speaker 11: Another talk back.
Speaker 16: My name is Shauna from Asco, Minnesota, and we are known for our Rudebega Festival.
Speaker 2: I would go Have you ever had a Rudebaka day?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 2: They're delicious.
Speaker 11: Vegetable. Right, yes it is.
Speaker 2: It's a roote egetable.
Speaker 11: Gotcha? What's your what is your name? And what is your town famous for?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 11: Hello, all right, let's get that one.
Speaker 4: Let's get that one.
Speaker 12: Hi.
Speaker 10: My name is Rachel.
Speaker 13: I'm from Blaine, Minnesota, famously known for having thousands of the exact same house, so a very much created place to live. Also, Cornapis does get some crap. However, the kru Naples Dam is pretty dang great, so give it some credit.
Speaker 4: It is okay for sure? Where are you from? What you're town famous for?
Speaker 12: My name is Amanda and I am from Rollsville, Minnesota, which is home to the first Barnes and Noble outside of New York City, the first Target store in the country, and the first dairy queen in Minnesota.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, who knew?
Speaker 2: Well that's fascinating.
Speaker 4: The first Target store in the country.
Speaker 2: I guess. So wow, that makes sense.
Speaker 11: I like this one.
Speaker 4: It's random. I'm from Crazy, Minnesota, home of the world's lardest.
Speaker 16: Turkey and the only bridge over bridge over water, so.
Speaker 3: A plane, a train, a car in a boat can all pass the same time.
Speaker 2: A bridge, a bridge over.
Speaker 4: A bridge over a bridge over water.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, that sounds kind of fine.
Speaker 4: Crazy.
Speaker 1: With basically every hometown is famous for something.
Speaker 14: Googled Saint Louis Parcas. That's where I currently live, and I had no idea. It's the birthplace of the Cohen Brothers. Yeah, which is the Yeah, yeah, I know that some talk message.
Speaker 3: This person says, I'm from Savage, Minnesota, which is known for being a location after Pearl Harbor for language school, specifically for the Japanese language during World War.
Speaker 4: Kidding, that's so neat, Okay, cool.
Speaker 1: Wow, here's one from Longville, Minnesota, the turtle race capital of the world. They raise turtles in the middle of Main Race turtles every Wednesday all summer long. Okay, I like this one. I'm Amanda from luck Wisconsin. We're famous for the creation of the Duncan Yo Yo, which is like the premiere brand.
Speaker 4: And Toyo Yo Yo. That's crazy. All right, we got to wrap up.
Speaker 1: We got other things wait to take care of, including your Sabrina Carpenter keyword, which I'm gonna give you in just a couple of seconds. Boo Bash is coming up on Thursday night. If you're going to Boo Bash, I just won't let you know. We're gonna start the costume contest. The first one is at seven thirty. That'll probably be should we save sexiest for the last one or what do you think? I don't know, best overall should be last, best overall last? Okay, So we'll probably do duo or group for the first one at seven thirty, so be there. Then we'll probably do it at eight o'clock we'll do sexiest, and then about eight thirty will do the final one for most creative overall one thousand dollars. It's gonna be at Mystic Lake, at the Hop House at Mystic Lake. So we get there round six, and the funny thing is we get there round six and everybody shows up a little bit late.
Speaker 4: So we walk in and we go, hello.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, anyone here?
Speaker 1: Hello, Oh, there's Bailey, And we're the only ones there for the first half hour, and then you go, nobody's gonna show up for our party. But then pretty soon it's packed. We got a DJ psychic Gary Spivey is going to be there. Tammy the Tarot card Reader. She is online at if you want to find her online, she has a website. It is a hold on second amad medium correct dot com.
Speaker 4: We'll give away those tickets.
Speaker 1: Coming up a little bit on KDWB right now, though, here is your Sabrina Carpenter keyword. Let's take a strip before to win a trip to Los Angeles to see Sabrina Carpenter at one of her sold out shows. That's tears on our iHeartRadio app. Okay, the keyword is tears. Just open up the iHeart app and say that into the red talkback microphone and you are registered for that trip to see her in concert in Los Angeles. We got grats for her show, grace seats for her show in Los Angeles, and you'll get out of the snow and cold. Go to Los Angeles. See the site, spend some money, have some food that's different than Applebee's. Go somewhere where'll all the stars go out there? Anyway the stars? Where do the stars go in La to eat? You're probably gonna run into Taylor.
Speaker 2: No one in La. But Maldo's not far. I only know that from the hills. That's where they went on.
Speaker 11: I've heard that too, so they must go there.
Speaker 17: Yea.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you want to go, then use that keyword tears on the iHeartRadio talk back app work. I will warn you if you got little Tiffany in the car or little Johnny Junior in the car, this might not be the best thing for them to hear. It's just the little heads up. But it's not going to get vulgar or anything, but it is adult. Stephanie is on the phone. Hi, Steph, Hi, talk to me, Stephanie. What are you on the radio for today?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 9: So, I just I was curious, you know what your take is on this.
Speaker 8: But I've been dating this new guy.
Speaker 18: We it's about six months now, and honestly, he's he's everything that I could ask for, you know, in a guy and personality. I absolutely adore him.
Speaker 8: You know, he's kind, he's funny.
Speaker 18: He is great in what he does and work and super accomplished.
Speaker 8: But the one thing is is that, I mean, this sex, it's just it's not good.
Speaker 18: I mean it's it's it's honest, it's it's awful. It's it's probably honestly the.
Speaker 8: Worst sex I've ever had.
Speaker 9: And that kills me because he is everything else.
Speaker 8: But I mean, it is bad where.
Speaker 18: I don't know if I can.
Speaker 6: Is this something you can get over or either that's a.
Speaker 1: Good question, but I want to dive into specific here.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Now we can't get vulgar on the radio. We can on the Minnesota Goodbye. That's the after the show podcast. But without getting too nasty, what are the things that you see that he could work on and they could do better?
Speaker 18: I mean, he could get some rhythm, you know, so you don't match up, so it's like push push push push, pump pump pump push.
Speaker 4: Push, push, pump, pump pump.
Speaker 2: Is it just like the rhythm, like that.
Speaker 1: A problem, Jenny, Yeah, some guys think some guys think that that's better. Yeah, okay, it's a race. Okay, guys, that's not always true. Okay, no rhythm. What else?
Speaker 9: No rhythm? I mean the way that he grabs my boobs, it's like.
Speaker 8: It's like they're stressful to him.
Speaker 9: I mean it's like you have never.
Speaker 8: Known how to, you know, intimantly be with it is.
Speaker 9: It's like he doesn't know how to use his instrument. You could say, I am just okay. He also just he wraps things up really.
Speaker 8: Fast, if you will.
Speaker 1: Okay, So he's on and then he's like grab a grab and then he's like then he's done, he's.
Speaker 3: Done, and then you're left there like okay, and what about me?
Speaker 2: All right? Yes exactly, I'm sorry. Sorry.
Speaker 1: I wonder why it is that so many wonderful guys just don't know. And I think it is because nobody has ever told them, because who's going to ever say, you know what, Troy, you need to slow down and a little bit take your time.
Speaker 19: I think that's a sign of a good communication, though, if you can have that conversation like here's what I like or here's what I would like you to do instead.
Speaker 4: Ideally, yeah, ideally.
Speaker 1: And had a girl once tell me that, like God, is that how you kiss or something like that, and I'm like, oh, man, because that's a real blot because you think you're doing a good job.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, the question is it's not how to make him better. Hopefully with a little instruction and guidance over time, things will get better.
Speaker 4: It's like, no, try this or no, not there there.
Speaker 2: But what if it doesn't, that's the question.
Speaker 1: What if it doesn't, can the relationship still work out?
Speaker 19: I don't know, man, Let's be real to me. Is such a big part of a relationship. I'm not saying completely dump them. But if you're trying to be like effectively communicating and it doesn't seem like he's trying to affect, make you effectively change then.
Speaker 14: And so that he can get better at sex. So this should not be a deal breaker. Go see a sex therapist. Let me tell you, six months into a relationship, you're not going to tell the person you're seeing, hey, maybe you should go see.
Speaker 2: A sex therapist.
Speaker 14: Like, that's just yeah, it's that's an uncomfortable conversation and a blow to that person's ego.
Speaker 2: Right, I do totally.
Speaker 3: A lot of people are saying, you know, hey, you can teach an old dog new tricks. Just be upfront and open with what you want. And a lot of people are saying, hey, you just got to talk to him, just got to talk to him.
Speaker 2: But I think a great question is how how do you do that?
Speaker 3: Because that would be such an awkward like, hey, babe, can you sit down for a second.
Speaker 2: I really got to talk to you about something?
Speaker 1: Can I Can I tell you one thing that there was this girl that I dated and she kissed like a bass. If you think of a bass that you pull out a little fist and the bass is like struggling for air and their their jaws are gulping and gaping, and that is how she kissed. And I remember just saying, hey, you know what, just slow down, relax, And once she learned from the master how to kiss your mom mom, then she really enjoyed it. So I think sometimes you don't want to fix everything at once. I'm gonna guess, Stephanie, you can't be like, okay number one, slow down, number two, take your time number two. Don't grab me like I'm as stressful. I think if you just handle one thing, like I don't know how to say it without sounding really stupid, okay, but like you know, ouch ouch oh those are sensitive.
Speaker 4: For example, what.
Speaker 3: If you say it once though, and it doesn't clock for them? How many times? I'm just trying to think, like, is there a way to get through if it's.
Speaker 2: Not like received?
Speaker 3: You know, like yeah, hey that hurt, Oh that hurts.
Speaker 2: Don't do it like that.
Speaker 3: And then the next time it comes back around and it's the same exact thing and you're like, hey, didn't I just talk about this and you didn't like retain it at all.
Speaker 14: So without having the sit down conversation when you're actually in the act, you're saying like you're reacting in the way that you would normally react, not pretending.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then they still do it that way.
Speaker 1: Well, the problem is she's been you've been kind of pretending that you liked it this whole time.
Speaker 9: Right, Well, I mean, I definitely I am reacting a little bit in the moment, but it does seem.
Speaker 8: Like it just kind of goes over his head.
Speaker 9: So yeah, I'm confused as to whether or not I should say something, you know, in the bedroom or yeah, well let me grab a phone call.
Speaker 1: Real quick because we got to take a break. We can continue on the other side of the break here. So basically, we're not trying to be sillacious or do you know whatever. But she's it's it's so important, and it's not dirty or vulgar. It's that's the love and the relationship is not good while everything else is pretty good. I don't have your name. My phone screen is not working. But you're on the phone and you want to comment to Stephanie.
Speaker 4: What's your name, Ebie? Okay, what you want to say about it?
Speaker 8: Well, just listening to the conversation.
Speaker 10: If it's worth the relationship to you to stick around. Just like Dave said, you got to have the conversation. I've been married for twelve years, got married very young, and in the beginning of my relationship, I did take it because I thought that's what I had to do, and I thought that's what girls have to kind of don if it's not the best, just act like it's all right. No, absolutely not. Just let them know, like, hey, it feels a lot better when you do it this way, or it might.
Speaker 8: Feel better if you do it this way, or let's try it this way.
Speaker 10: I think conversation piece is definitely needed in this. You did not have to suffer through.
Speaker 1: That, girl, because the longer it goes on, the lot harder it's going to be to fix.
Speaker 4: The whole thing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, hold on, we'll come back into second more on the other side of this one. If you've got any comments. There's a lot of people texting that that sounds like their relationship. Guys, pay attention and we'll be right back on Katie.
Speaker 10: R.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 1: We're not trying to be weird or salacious or dirty or whatever, but it's a little bit more of an adult group therapy. And I always give you a little warning that if you got little Timmy in the car or a little uh Jeanine in the car, then first of all, sure, she's she shouldn't be named Janine. That's an old lady name. But if you have a little kid in the car, this is probably not the best thing to listen to. But it's also it's not you know, it's just it's more for adults, not dirty, but for adults.
Speaker 4: Stephanie's on the phone.
Speaker 1: Give me your sum up your problem with your boyfriend in one sentence, Stephanie.
Speaker 18: Okay, I I've been dating him for about six weeks. I love everything about him, but a sex is awful.
Speaker 1: Awful, awful, And we were talking about, you know, not just how do you fix it, but can it work even if the love and is not so good because you can talk to him and you can be like, oh that's a little bit, you know, slow down a little bit.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I remember when I was brand new at like, you know, like relationships cricket what my girlfriend at the time said, you don't have to jam your tongue all the way down my throat. And I said, oh, I honestly thought that's what you did. I didn't know. So then you learn to like just you know, slowly, and you know what else you can? You can you can hold a position, you don't have to be constantly moving.
Speaker 4: You can go list I'm not.
Speaker 2: Looking at you, the microphones in my way, yourself blessed?
Speaker 4: Gosh. All right.
Speaker 1: So the question is, and we've got a bunch of text messages on this one, not just can you teach them, but will it work even if you go, oh, man, I love this guy. They're wonderful. I always happy when I'm around them, but it's just not good loving. Can it work out? Elliott is on the phone with some input. Good morning, Elliott, what do you want to share with this Elliott?
Speaker 20: Well, you guys were speaking about how did you bring yoursel up in a conversation? So I'm thinking I'm thinking she could strike up like a flirtatious conversation and then bring up his interest rather than hers and kind of you know, hey.
Speaker 2: So what do you like?
Speaker 20: What position do you like?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 20: Well, I like this and I like that, which would be a good time for her to kind of expread that and then when they're doing the business, it won't come off so awkward when she's like, oh, you know, let's try to remember what remember when I told you let's.
Speaker 3: Try that, so making it seem like he's the one coming up with ideas versus put the ball in his court.
Speaker 4: Okay, gotcha.
Speaker 1: Why do you think, Elliott, that so many guys are kind of clueless when it comes on, it comes as like they you know, they hop on, they go for their eight seconds, and then it's like, okay, cowboy, we're all done. Why do you think so many guys are clueless?
Speaker 20: I think it's just.
Speaker 4: Social media and everything they have. You know, they have these younger.
Speaker 20: You know, kids confoos on what love is and what you know bating should be, and you know, they just I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, to sate yourself, Elliott, time to rate yourself as a lover on a scale of.
Speaker 4: Being the highest.
Speaker 20: Oh man, listen, I want to be a sex therapist.
Speaker 7: Let's let's put it like that.
Speaker 2: All alliant? Are you saying?
Speaker 12: I am?
Speaker 17: I am?
Speaker 11: And what's citing a you're from?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Not to stand on the corner in Brooklyn Park, Elliott, I.
Speaker 2: Got my thumb is out anyone? Anyone?
Speaker 19: There is some truth to that, though, like p on and social media, it all makes you think that sex is one way, and it so is not.
Speaker 11: Let's just be so.
Speaker 1: In the capital P world, the woman enjoys whatever is going on, you know what I mean. He can be doing it all wrong in this way and that way and that way, and yeah, and the woman is enjoying it because it's you know, it's.
Speaker 4: P P world.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of text messages that are saying like, hey, bring it up in the moment, bring it up, it's there. I'm also seeing one that's saying, hey, communication isn't just speaking up, it's also listening.
Speaker 2: So he has to be willing to hear you.
Speaker 3: And if you bring it up like in the moment at the time, it might not be the right time because he's not listening right then. So having I I think the people who are saying hey, like actually have a conversation like what Elliott just said, Hey, what do you like about this that the other thing, versus in the moment because he might not be hearing you in that moment.
Speaker 19: Somebody texted and said they need to have a Subprina Carpenter moment where she does this on on stage when she's like, have you ever tried this one?
Speaker 1: And should do with sex position on stage?
Speaker 2: On this one.
Speaker 4: I like this one.
Speaker 1: Does he preheat the oven first or did you just throw the cake right in there?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Good question. Yeah, that's a good question too.
Speaker 14: Pre Heat in the oven is more important than throwing the cake in there, just honest, you don't.
Speaker 3: Just so.
Speaker 17: That over every recipe is up to stove or well that other kind that doesn't really matter for the oven.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 14: Some people need it at four hundred and twenty five degrees, some people only needed at like three p fifty.
Speaker 19: If some people need it for fifteen minutes, some people could use like a good.
Speaker 2: Twenty five and time broilers.
Speaker 11: You better make that type of time.
Speaker 2: Only things. We're actually talking about making a recipe right now, which.
Speaker 11: She sucks at anyway, So I don't know why she's.
Speaker 1: Okay, basically, let's get let's answer her question those best we can. She wants to know, Okay, the relationship work out, even though the love in his subpar, and.
Speaker 2: A lot of people are agreeing that, yes it can.
Speaker 3: You have to teach him, but maybe not right in the moment as it's happening, because he might not be hearing you in that moment. But having to have a conversation about it and communicating, because if you can't communicate, then you shouldn't be doing.
Speaker 2: It in the first place.
Speaker 14: Jenny, I was gonna say, a lot of people are saying just try to communicate because he seems to be a really good person in all other aspects. That sex is definitely something that you can teach people. It sucks that you have to.
Speaker 1: But here's something interesting in text message at katiewb one and thanks for all these. My husband has Asperger's no social cues. Exact sex issue. Great guy, but no clue in the bedroom. They want to know what to do, but they can't emotionally handle being told interesting.
Speaker 19: Okay, you have to be able to be emostly like to be told that. I and I don't know if other people are like this. Sometimes I'll ask, like can I am I doing something wrong? Not in that moment, but I'll ask can I be doing something better? Because I care about pleasing my partner? So I hope that he's like that, that he's willing to.
Speaker 4: Care about pleasing your partner too. So you and I have that.
Speaker 1: Punch you God, he's trying to be friendly.
Speaker 21: God.
Speaker 1: But hey, Stephanie, I think that the good news is you can work it out, but it's going to take some work.
Speaker 8: Okay, this has been so helpful, really.
Speaker 4: I think for a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I think a lot of people have realized I'm not the only one with a clueless man in the bedroom.
Speaker 18: Yeah, it sounds hopeful, so I definitely am gonna, you know, bring it up and ask him, uh, you know, put the ball in his court.
Speaker 1: Changing lives one color at a time. We do improop therapy. We'll be back in a second on KADIEWB with us. We're gonna do some boom Bash tickets right now. We haven't done this in a couple of minutes, so let's get you boo Bash tickets. If you want to go and you're free on Thursday night and you've got a costume, you want to throw one together. It doesn't have to be Elepard. I don't care if you wear like it just a mask or a hat. We'll make fun of you, but well, you know, show up with whatever you want at Mystic Lake Hop House, Thursday night, six until nine. Costume contest, get a reading with Gary Spivey, the World's most gifted psychic. Tammy is gonna be doing your tarot card reader about three or four minutes of tarot cards. She's online at madmedium dot com. Check her out and call me now if you want to go to Boo Bash six' five to one nine eight nine KD w boot bob at. FIRST a keyword For Sabrina. Carpenter the keyword this time is going to be, espresso my favorite song From Sabrina. Carpenter it is the keyword, Today so just open up. Them not, today but this time is the. Keyword on the iHeartRadio, app press that talkback red button and say the keyword is. Espresso do it and your best vampire, voice, though.
Speaker 2: Can you give an example.
Speaker 22: That's the key word is? Espresso zero zero out of time three you, OKAY i want to suck your. Blood, okay that's, Great.
Speaker 4: Bailey thank.
Speaker 23: You, hey mine was better than. Yours OH i, know there's no. Question thanks for one up and. Me, god come, on It's Justin guarini's. Birthday show a little respect you.
Speaker 2: What Don't, yes they.
Speaker 4: Do everybody Remembers Justin. Guarine you know.
Speaker 2: Who Justin guarini? Is justin Who my sister cried when he didn't, Win really.
Speaker 14: Didn't he go Against Kelly. Clarkson your sister thought that he should have Beat Kelly.
Speaker 3: Clarkson hey, listen we were like, twelve, okay we had a.
Speaker 2: Lot of strong feelings.
Speaker 4: LOVE i love Just.
Speaker 1: Ine as matter of, FACT i left him a twenty percent tip at the ie hop last. Night so there's a new. Thing it's great to go out and catch up with, friends but the bar bills add. Up So reddit is going. Viral we're coming up with a, fun, wholesome inexpensive alternative baking. Cookies so you have your friends over to the house and you like you look at your recipe, books you choose a cookie recipe and you bake cookies. Together such a fun way to catch. Up we spent no money and we each walked away with a dozen. Cookies we had tea and, milk and it was so so nice and it was way more memorable than hanging out in a noisy. Bar so another. Idea pumpkin carving or painting is another group. Activity so cooking making cookies pumpkins another. One we used to meet at a Local mexican, restaurant have a twelve dog gall or. Margarita now we meet at her house and watch the new season Of survivor and have snacks in a.
Speaker 4: Drink sound? Fun so much fun and a lot. Cheaper, Yeah, jenny we.
Speaker 2: Should have a cookie. PARTY i come over and you make. Cookies, Oh, bailey that's.
Speaker 14: OKAY i do enjoy baking a, lot so that brings me a lot of, joy SO i would have no problem doing.
Speaker 3: That, okay, great, YAY i can't wait And i'll eat.
Speaker 1: Them, also thank, You, bailey very kind of. You, also are you dressing up your pet For? Halloween according To google's fright geast Fright Geist trends for twenty twenty, five here are the top costumes for your dog this, Year La booboo and number one Funny jrpy The tiger FROM K Pop Demon, HUNTERS a CHICKEN i Hop i'm not sure how you dress up as AN i hop it, okay, chicken, crypto pickleball, Champ superman thing From Adam's, FAMILY a pet Spider glinda From, wicked an ambulance The Lorax elvis that'd be kind of, funny and a flying monkey c.
Speaker 19: Selection CAN i take this time to plug my cute Puppy ava and her prisoner.
Speaker 11: Costume not only do we get her a prisoner.
Speaker 19: Costume but when we tell her to go to her, cage we say, prison not We i'd solely do, that.
Speaker 4: And she does it and she.
Speaker 19: Follows she's like, okay and Her instagram is at it's aba. Girl if you gonna go follow my, bag you go check that. Out, well are you gonna Put bernie in a, Costume, Dave you're probably not because we don't have any where to show it.
Speaker 1: Off and when the kids comfort he he doesn't really react well to the, doorbell so he gets a little. Excited he, barks he wants to find out what's going. On he's never gonna hurt. Anybody he loves, people he loves. Kids but he's just a little. Bit you know when some little kids don't like. Dogs, yeah you, know she get a dog and you're doing trick or treat and doing candy and. Stuff my, suggestion put your dog, away so we'll put him in the.
Speaker 3: Kennel especially when you like they open the door to give you candy and their dog comes running at.
Speaker 2: You, Terrifying absolutely terrifying to some.
Speaker 4: Kids it really.
Speaker 21: Is.
Speaker 1: Yeah we had a little boy scout come by Selling christmas frees the other day and his dad warned us in advance because they're a, neighbor and he, said, yeah he's you, know he got attacked by a, dog you, know when he was, little so he's not crazy about.
Speaker 4: Dogs so we Put bernie.
Speaker 3: Away but what if you put him in a little, outfit then he won't be nearly a scarl costume if he's dressed up as an ice cream.
Speaker 4: Cone, no sometimes something to think.
Speaker 1: About all, right what are we doing, Here, jenny BECAUSE i don't want to get you ahead of.
Speaker 4: Ourselves.
Speaker 14: Yeah, no we are actually going to give away something super. Special we've never done this, before But Gary, spivey the world's most gifted. Psychic he's going to be on the show On thursday And friday, morning and we're actually gonna give away private reading to someone to come in and talk To, gary or you can just be on the phone with him when he's in studio with. Us so what we need from you is you need to tell us what do you want to Ask? Gary and we're going to get a bunch of people on the, phone and whoever has the juiciest question gets the private reading With.
Speaker 1: Gary so example of not juicy would be, Like i'm gonna have a. Baby is it gonna be a boy or a? Girl, YEAH i mean you're gonna love it either. Way or will my husband ever get caught for embezzling From Wells? Fargo now that's a good juicy.
Speaker 3: Question or WHEN i was twenty, ONE i lost a piece of my memory over the night Of july?
Speaker 2: Twelfth DID i kill?
Speaker 23: Someone, okay something like, that something like, that Terrifying bailey.
Speaker 2: Exactly that's why they would Need Gary. Spivey if you call.
Speaker 1: Me, out think about it for a, second and we're going to load the phones. Up we'll give you a minute or two to load the phones. Up at sixty five to one nine eight NINE, kdwb you tell us what you would, Ask Gary, spivey and this, ONE i mean it's basically entertain. Us the more salacious and the more entertaining it, is the better chance you have to win.
Speaker 4: That so remember if it's just, like WILL i ever find the? ONE i?
Speaker 1: MAY i hope you, do And i'm sure you. Will but that's not juicy. Enough but are which of the three married Guys i'm seeing is the one THAT i should. Pursue now that would be a good, One, okay six' five one nine eight NINE KD.
Speaker 3: W b.
Speaker 1: If you've never Heard Of, gary spivey he is the world's most gifted. Psychic medium he's been on the show, for many, many years and, People Goes, gary, spivey legit. YOU Know i my, experience, is yes we wouldn't have. HIM model i didn't think there was so. THING there a big believer in psychics all. The, Time NO but i will tell you one time he did something that was. So amazing when my, Dad died susan had spent the night before he died with him And singing christmas songs and kind. Of killed my dad, couldn't sleep so, he was, you know up all night in the hospital and My wife susan was there with him and held his hand And sang christmas songs and told, you know stories and whatever and so and then he died the. Next day and Then So gary spivey was on a couple of, weeks LATER and, i said how's my?
Speaker 4: Dad?
Speaker 1: Doing oh, you know he dabbah bah bah By and, i'm, like, okay. Yeah whatever so we, hang up have a. Good day gary calls me back three, minutes later, he's like my dad won't leave. Me alone your dad won't leave. Me alone, he says you got To tell susan. Thank You and, i'm like and there's No way gary would have known anything.
Speaker 4: About, That Wow and, i'm, like boo maybe there's. Something.
Speaker 1: There okay, Another One, amy hawker who is A big tv news anchor Over on. Fox nine we were doing a show one Time And amy hawker was in studio and Here Comes. Gary spivey he looks. At her, he goes you're going to meet a Guy. From florida you're gonna get married to this Guy. In Florida and, amy's, like yeah get out. Of here she met a Guy. From florida well she got married and now they have. Chilled children oh, my, god amazing Shout. Out amy so there is. Something there so what we want you to do is tell us what you want To. Ask gary if you want to win a free private reading, fifteen minutes you can learn a lot in fifteen Minutes. From gary we'll have you on the Phone with gary privately nobody's. Listening in or you can come down to the radio station and meet him and bring your sister if. YOU want i don't care. You want that'll be on what day.
Speaker 2: That's going To Be.
Speaker 1: Thursday, THURSDAY okay i don't have the names, OF, people voncei you might want to help.
Speaker 19: Me out so, line three this one's about us some secrets in, your family secrets in.
Speaker 1: The, family hi you don't have to tell me. Your, name yeah what's? Been anonymous what do you want To? Ask, GARY well i wanted To.
Speaker 24: ASK gary i am recently and happily divorced from now, as husband and over the, last year his mother has started devolging some family SECRETS that i may be one of the only people in the entire family, to know including that she gave a child up for adoption when she, was seventeen and my husband is also adopted into, the family and we recently did ancestry. Dot com is how some Of you fagrit started ping out of. His mom but there are SEVERAL that i know that his key and his siblings do. Not KNOW so I guess i'm just Curious what jary would tell me or what he could force see in the future of me knowing these family secrets and navigating a.
Speaker 4: Contentric, course okay it's. Very good hold on.
Speaker 19: One second, line four is this one's about something you're wondering about.
Speaker 4: Your, coworker okay going about. A coworker? What's, UP.
Speaker 7: Hey i am wondering at their, new JOBS and i am wondering if one of the PEOPLE that i work with us with my husband twenty.
Speaker 11: Years, ago oh what makes you think?
Speaker 7: They?
Speaker 10: DID well i recognize.
Speaker 7: The name it's kind of a, common, name Though so, i'm like is?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 14: Her oh so you know the name of, The person you're just not sure because It's Like jenny smith and that could.
Speaker 2: Be anybody.
Speaker 15: Keep, on, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 9: Yes exactly, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah okay. Very interesting.
Speaker 11: Line five something that happened five?
Speaker 4: Years, ago okay what's up from five? Years ago what do you want To?
Speaker 6: Ask gary five, YEARS ago i started cheating on my husband of over twenty, five.
Speaker 9: YEARS and i took ten.
Speaker 10: LOVERS total a few, MONTHS.
Speaker 6: Ago i completely stopped seeing all. OF them i want to keep a secret from. My husband will be able to keep?
Speaker 8: A secret, oh?
Speaker 9: Girl?
Speaker 1: Juicy wow ten lovers in the span of. Five, years, yeah okay no, judging.
Speaker 2: Here but she cheated on.
Speaker 4: Her, Husband no i'm not here to.
Speaker 1: Judge, people okay if you judged, every cheese there are people cheating that you don't even.
Speaker 4: Know, ABOUT no i know and you? Love them, sure, hmm okay.
Speaker 2: No judging why are you looking at me so? Hard today they're just staring at me?
Speaker 11: All right, Last one this one's about your. Dad's, girlfriend hi?
Speaker 4: Dad's girlfriend? What's?
Speaker 15: UP hey i was just Curious if gary could tell me what or how many kinds of demons my dad's. Girlfriend has she is a really, nice lady but like a couple of, months ago it just She doctor jackyll missed her HYDE and i am not sure what trigger. Is IT and i am just, so curious, you know because she is really NICE and i think she needs some help Maybe.
Speaker 1: From gary what can you be a little bit more specific and titillating about what?
Speaker 4: SHE does, i mean you want to, win?
Speaker 8: This.
Speaker 15: Right yeah so, IT'S like i, don't know she's just so weird about, like past like they're middle aged people AND it's i, don't know it's.
Speaker 25: Just crazy like she'll come to his house and she'll, be, LIKE oh i feel that, you know maybe this ex energy is still here from five, years ago or you'll just kind of strange stuff.
Speaker 4: Like, That, Okay okay so here's the ones.
Speaker 1: We have we have the, the secrets the, FAMILY secrets a lot of stuff that the. Coworker did the coworkers sleep with her husband ex husband twenty. Years ago she got started cheating on her husband five. Years ago she took, ten lovers and then she wonders whether her husband will ever find out or the one you. Just, Heard, so jenny you get to. Decide today what do? You, think oh it's, On, You, JENNY well i know.
Speaker 14: Which one's, the JUICIEST but i don't KNOW if i necessarily want to gift.
Speaker 2: This reading but you get to, hear more?
Speaker 14: All right judging Being judging jane that people get mad and mad at us when we reward people for.
Speaker 4: Mat make, a stand, Do?
Speaker 2: You, jenny well then the.
Speaker 5: Woman who cheated on her husband is. The, winner okay but the loves. Ten lavas guess what you're going to come in? On you if you want to, come in you can. Come in if you want to do it on. The phone we'll get your Answer from Gary on Friday. Or, thursday okay.
Speaker 12: Are?
Speaker 15: You?
Speaker 1: There, yeah, okay good that's. Good news What if, carry, says, oh yeah he's gonna. Find out i'm gonna find out about all ten.
Speaker 19: Of them Or imagine gary says he's also had, ten Lavas, not gary, your.
Speaker 4: Husband, not gary talk about your?
Speaker 1: Hospital good, all right, Hold on we'll get you all. Your, Information, okay.
Speaker 4: Okay everybody else who, called in you can still.
Speaker 1: Call in and Talk. To gary you'll just have to call and. Get through Because when, gary's on what time has?
Speaker 14: He gone so we're going to have him on at eight Am on. Thursday morning he'll also Be on friday morning at.
Speaker 2: Seven, am okay so.
Speaker 1: You can still call the answer get your. Questions answered you'll just have to call or text or send. An email we'll remind You on. Thursday Morning. Dave's Dirt dave's dirt sponsored by six one To Two injured Timer And Lamber's Injury law person AD.
Speaker 4: W p first thing on.
Speaker 1: The dirt you're never more, than fifteen no thirty minutes away from another Sea Burna sabrina. Carpenter keywords so stay here to win. That one uh Didn't See taylor swift last night at, the Game but i'm sure she was Probably. THERE travis i watched the first part of, the Game and travis did have a. Long reception NOW that i think, about it might have been called. Back Anyway the chiefs won last night they beat. The commanders so you guys.
Speaker 14: Have heard about The big, louver, heist, right, Yeah Okay Well george clooney has been commenting. On it obviously it sounds very Much Like Ocean's eleven, oceans, twelve, thirteen fourteen whatever, it is but he does make one specific comment Referencing his ocean's eleven character.
Speaker 4: And, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: Number, NINE well i watched the film with them coming Down the it, was, COOL though, i mean.
Speaker 4: YEAH cool i mean, it's TERRIBLE but, i mean.
Speaker 2: If you're a professional THIEF like, i, AM right i.
Speaker 4: Was very proud of.
Speaker 14: This guy so if you didn't, see it they did it right in the middle of, the daytime and they wore like these bright like caution sign or not, caution signs like worker, reflective vests and so they kind of just look, LIKE workers i guess to the random person that's at. The Museum but i've seen people, being like thank you to, these people BECAUSE now i Know what i'm going to Be for halloween, this year because they're all going to be like the people who did, the highest which they, were arrested by, The, way, okay good.
Speaker 3: THAT'S good bts is reportedly going to release a new Album, in march and then head out on a massive. World tour so this IS giant k pop but boy. Band group they've been.
Speaker 26: On, hiatus oh they've been on hiatus since twenty twenty two because all of the seven members had to complete mandatory mandatory military Service In.
Speaker 3: South korea so now they are back and they've got to have a new album and a. New, tour yeah he's just.
Speaker 19: Really, exciting yeah speaking of, New music i'm here. For This kevin jonas really announced the release date for his, Debut Single.
Speaker 11: Changing change it's.
Speaker 19: So good keep been performing it live on tour and, everybody's, Like, yeah kevin because this is the first time in the Twenty years jones' brothers have been a thing that he's doing something by himself.
Speaker 3: And it comes out he only did it at that one show because he does not do it at the One.
Speaker 2: In, minnesota well then he's.
Speaker 19: Doing it, at selections so what? The Heck but november twenty is when that single.
Speaker 4: Comes out. Can't wait kind of.
Speaker 1: A cute story here in ninety five year. Old guy remember he's ninety five. Years old he's in a retirement nursing home and he Started At taylor Swift fan club and he's now gotten. Nationwide support his Name. Is Frank.
Speaker 21: Here's frank he limited the club to ten originally and then twenty and now it's. A hundred someone has to sponsor you if you're not a Member. Of REMINGTON'S when i would, Say tour, i'd say please come and. See us we need you. Very much with, his permission not give her.
Speaker 1: A hug wouldn't it be sweet if she did show up at the. Nursing home that would make. Your life then you could.
Speaker 19: Be DIE like i can, Die, Now yeah i'm Done by what if he dies in her arms and she has to carry, that weight she'll have to carry that with her for to set him down?
Speaker 1: Really, gently, yeah like, oh god he got real heavy all of, A sudden. He's warned that is. The dirt it's brought to you proudly by six One Two injured Himer And Lammer's injury law coming Up Another sabrina, carpenter Keyword The daily bailey and a thousand dollars just in time for. The holidays we'll do that coming UP on kd double ub