Speaker 1: Re broadcasting across the LA Todgers Audio network on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: App level up another set who could do enlightening? They met another Jay.
Speaker 3: Like the best player he's ever seen.
Speaker 1: Welcome into a World Series edition of Marongo Casino Dodgers on time to finish this thing off your pregame. Look at the world Chabbion La Todgers.
Speaker 4: Oh that show road still goes through LA and this is not a slvison.
Speaker 2: My hote means a position if you want to coming.
Speaker 1: Dodgers Baseball brought to you by Valvelin instant oil.
Speaker 5: Change, your fifteen minutes right through oil change, and by Spectra.
Speaker 1: Now your host walking you up to first pitch Golden.
Speaker 2: It's Tim Case.
Speaker 4: Hi, everybody, and welcome to this World Series edition Morongo Casino Dodgers on deck. Here we are Game seven, winner takes all, only nine innings left in the Major League Baseball season. It's the Dodgers and the Toronto Blue Jays in Game seven of the World Series. Can the Dodgers defend their title and repeat a his World Series champions We'll find out together. Show Hey O Tawny on the mound for the Dodgers. Max Schurzer goes with the Blue Jays. It will be all hands on deck as far as pitching is concerned with this final game, no matter what. Today is the final game of this season. First pitch from Rogers Center in Toronto, Canada is coming up at five oh eight.
Speaker 2: Between then and.
Speaker 4: Now, we have a lot to get to here on Morongo Casino. Dodgers on deck, including at four forty five a one on one sit down with the Clayton Kershaw. David Fasse, one final time in his Hall of Fame career, will go one on one with DV for Game seven of this World Series. We'll hear from the manager Dave Roberts. Coming up in just a little bit. We'll dive deeper into this Game seven pitching matchup. TV of course checks in throughout the hour with us here we got your Dodgers magical moment. Shortly, Kirsten Watson from Sports in NLA will stop by. In just a few minutes, we head out to the Galpin Motors broadcast booth with Steven Nelson and Rick Monday Well. Last night in Game six, the Dodgers had their backs up against the wall, needed a win to force a Game seven, and they did exactly that. Yoshinobu Yamamoto got the ball, and last night he would go six innings, allowed one run on five hits while striking out six along the way. The first couple of innings, it was a pitcher's duel, both teams feeling each other out. Kevin Gosman pitched well for the first two innings. Finaling the third, though, the Dodgers burst through Will Smith and RBI double to left gave the Dodgers a one nothing lead, and then up came Mookie Betts two batters.
Speaker 5: Later, trying to add to the one nothing lead. Basis loaded two outs in a one to two pitch.
Speaker 6: Bets hits up on the ground, base head left field, Old Tawny scores.
Speaker 3: Here comes Smith behind him.
Speaker 2: Play at the play.
Speaker 3: There is none.
Speaker 6: Mookie Betts with a slump busting swing a two out single to make it three nothing LA.
Speaker 4: That is a top tier play the game, brought to you by Arco Quality, top tier gas for less. Spookie Betts two run single to left part of a three run third innings, the Dodgers were up three to nothing. The Blue Jays would get one of those runs back on a George Springer single to center in the bottom of the third, and then the race was on to see who can get the rest of the game and get the win. And the Dodgers put up zeros on their part, and the Toronto Blue Jays, for that matter, also put up zeros. It was a pitching matchup, back and forth, and it came down to the bullpens. Justin Robski pitched an inning, Rookie Sasaki and Innian plus turned it over to Tyler Glass Now in the ninth inning, who would inherited traffic runners on second and third. Oh my, the tying run at second base with nobody out the first that Tyler Glass now would face, gotta pop out to first. Then on the third pitch in relief out of the bullpen, Tyler Glass Now was dealing the right.
Speaker 5: He comes home and then it flips it in the left field, Hernandez charging.
Speaker 6: He makes the catch, the throwback to second. Here's a play the tag, He's out, Kei k Hernandez to the go Rojas and the ball game is over.
Speaker 5: Just need official word here it comes review of Paul.
Speaker 7: Mc killers.
Speaker 6: The two best words in sports Folks.
Speaker 2: Game seven, even with.
Speaker 4: The bad microphone from the umpire, we can see that that game was over. A double play started by Key k Hernandez running in on the liner, then a one hop to second, great pick from Miguel Rojas to double a Barger at second, and the Dodgers hang on to win Game six last night by a final of three to one. That means tonight it's a winner take all Game seven of the World Series. Show Hey o Tani on the mound, first bench and Rogers centers at five Oho eight and with more we head out to the Galpin Motors broadcast booth as we.
Speaker 2: Welcome in Stephen Nelson and Rick Monday.
Speaker 3: Guys, Tim Kats, how about it?
Speaker 5: The finale for Major League Baseball in twenty twenty five. October gives way to November and Game seven moe the two best words in sports. Cannot imagine the emotions that are pumping through the Dodgers and the Blue Jays as they get ready for this winner take all game.
Speaker 3: For the World Series.
Speaker 8: Well, this is this is special, this is fun. It can be agonizing, and that's evidence by just the reaction of the crownd here last night in a game that it ended. People are trying to figure out what on Earth happened. Well, the Dodgers prevailed, and I think you can say, and I'm gonna talk about it during the ball game. I think all these guys, I don't know what age, but in the backyard and the local park, in the pickup games, playing overline, whatever it may be, how many of this guy has never said, Hey, look, I'm going to bat. This is the bottom of the ninth inning in the seventh game of the World Series. They've all experienced this as a kid dreaming. Well, this is not a dream, this is reality. And one of these two very talented teams is going to walk away as a world champion. The other one's going to say, well, we had a good year, but it's frustrating.
Speaker 3: The Dodgers now bowl.
Speaker 5: If we could try to turn from the intangibles and the emotions of a game seven to just playing baseball, it is all hands on deck. It's going to be pitching chaos, as pretty much every starter for both teams are available.
Speaker 3: To come out of the bullpen today.
Speaker 5: And that does include Yoshinobu Yamamoto and Kevin Gosman, though I think those two are the most questionable of the arms for the Dodgers' offense, which has been scuffling throughout this World Series and even coming into it. You know, they have just one inn all postseason with at least three runs, and it came last night in the third inning, and that was all she wrote.
Speaker 3: How do the Dodgers.
Speaker 5: Put together an offensive game plan today knowing that they might not see the same pitch or twice, No.
Speaker 8: And probably won't sure it is are going to pitch for the Blue Jays. The most difficult thing for me, and if you talk to other players, is to slow things down because there is a tendency and especially if you're Game seven and again this is going to decide the World Championship. You can't play nine innings in one it bat. You can't have three pitches. If you're a pitcher, you can't strike a guy out with just one pitch. Being able to slow things down and not let the emotion build up to a point there's going to be a loud crownd, there's no question about that. But do what you were doing in order to get you here. Don't do what you've not been able to do, but to try and slow things down from a mental standpoint and relax it sounds easy, it's not.
Speaker 3: And Tim, as you get it back to you.
Speaker 5: Something we talked about in Game six, it absolutely applies once again to Game seven.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: And during the regular season you talk about high leverage, and.
Speaker 5: It's typically the late innings, right ninth inning, eighth inning, maybe even the seventh inning.
Speaker 3: Well, Game seven of.
Speaker 5: The World Series, leverage starts from pitch one of the very first inning. It is sho Hey old Tany on short rest for the Dodgers and Max Scherzer, the oldest pitcher ever to start a winner take all game in the World Series.
Speaker 3: Game seven. We'll be back a little bit later with some keys from Moe.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, Nelly.
Speaker 4: As we count you down to first pitch, Dodger fans, get that game day meal on at Shakey's Pizza Parlor. Yeah, you can enjoy it before first pitch. Order it right now so you can enjoy Game seven. Shakey's Pizza, Shakin Mojo's ordering out, Shaky's dot Com coming out here on Morongo Casino, Dodgers on Decular Here.
Speaker 2: For the manager, Dave Roberts.
Speaker 4: You're gonna hear from the future Hall of Famer one more time in his final game ever eighteen years in a Dodger uniform. Clayton Kershaw coming up at four forty five. We'll dive deeper into this pitch, but up next to Kirsten Watson from Sports and at LA. That's all coming up as we lead you up to Game seven of the World Series.
Speaker 2: Dodgers Blue Jays, Thanks for being with us.
Speaker 4: I'm Tim Kass, the world champion in Los Angeles. Dodgers Audio Network.
Speaker 1: This is Morongo Casino Dodgers Hunting game on your home for LA Dodgers Baseball.
Speaker 4: It's the Dodgers and Blue Jays Game seven of the World Series from Toronto.
Speaker 7: Show.
Speaker 4: Hey, O, Tany on the mound. All the action coming up at five away.
Speaker 1: This is Kirston's corner with Kirston Watson.
Speaker 4: Joining us now from Rogers Center before Game seven.
Speaker 2: Brought to you by Cars for Kids. Ready to donate that old car?
Speaker 4: Call eight seven to seven Cars for Kids right now, Friendly agents standing by to take your donation. That's Cars with the K to donate your car today, Kirston.
Speaker 2: It doesn't get any bigger.
Speaker 4: Game seven of the World Series last night was a just fantastic moment for the Dodgers to secure the win and force this game seven. What is the buzz right now? What is this team's feelings going into this game?
Speaker 9: You know, first, let me say, last night we promised each other that we were gonna speak again today. Yes, and I am so happy that we are speaking to each other right now.
Speaker 2: To him, it is it's an electric feeling here.
Speaker 9: You know last night, how this team forced a game seven, whether it was the pitching that we saw from yoshinob but what he's been able to do in this World Series in general has been remarkable. Then for the game to end the way it did, you got Tyler Glass now coming out of the bullpen to support Brokie Susaki. A double play, and I think you know kind of how it is with the media. We're all lined up trying to come onto the field, so you can't always see the final outs just kind of from where you're standing. So literally, Kevin Palar is yelling down to me, like the play by play of what's happening in this moment, and he's like.
Speaker 2: Karson, a double play, A double play? And I'm like, what do you mean a double play?
Speaker 9: It sounded like it went to the outfield. What do you mean double play and then of course they put the replay on the board and everyone's freaking out and it was electric. But how they were able to pick up that win yesterday. Game seven is what people dream of, you know, as kids and you're playing baseball in your backyard. Everyone has been talking about it. How you're The situation at hand is it's Game seven, no, the World Series. Everything is on the line, and so now they come into today. Keikey Hernanas he actually spoke to the media this afternoon and he had on his ted Lasso Believe headband and he was saying, how a part of it is one, yes, he loves ted Lasso, but the other thing is you have to believe right now, he said, he wore yesterday. Obviously we don't have that game ended, but then what happened yet yesterday and he's got it on today, and I think that is the feeling of Look, this game can go one of two ways, but that is it. But ultimately they have made it to the last game of the season and the hope is to be hoisting that trophy in the air after all of that.
Speaker 4: I love what Dave Roberts said just a little while ago too, that yeah, I don't need to give a pregame speech. I don't need to go in and tell these guys what this game means. They clearly know what Game seven of the World Series means, and that means all hands on deck, and that means we're gonna see Tyler Glass. Now we may see Blake Snell because shoey Otani's getting the start, Kirston, but this isn't gonna be a seven, eight to nine inning performance. He's gonna be out there for as long as he can, but they're gonna need other guys to come up behind him.
Speaker 9: They are and with Shoheotani, this is only his second time in his career in which he's pitching on short rest, and specific this one is three days rest. So for him this has been it's been a long series. Of course, he goes from an eighteen inning game in which he has nine played appearances, then he is able to take the mound get into the seventh inning. Didn't love how he finished that outing for himself personally, but for him now to have another chance in this one to take the ball to start at Game seven, he is the right guy to be on that mound today, and it is all hands on deck. Dave Roberts was saying, is he's not putting any expectations per se on show hey as to you know, a pitching limit or an innings limit or thing like that. The hope is for him just as long as he continue to execute his pitch, to be out there for as long as he can. I just spoke with Tyler Glass now. He for having three outs on three pitches was pretty cluch for him last night. He's in a position and he's available of course today, but it really is all hands on deck.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm telling you, I feel nervous energy right now. I don't know about you, but I don't know how to process this. I just cannot wait for first pitch to get here.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we're all a little anxious with that eight o'clock start time Eastern. Entirely too late, entirely too late. We have been waiting all day. We've had breakfast, feed, I've had lunch, we have been sitting around. We have been at the stadium for almost four hours now. We are ready for a ball game.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 4: Everyone says that we said yesterday we'll talk to you tomorrow. We won't speak again here on the pregame show because this is it one hundred and sixty two regular season games and we have maxed out every postseason game possible here in game seven. But you know what, we will check in with you after this game is over.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 9: I love it. Thank you for an amazing season.
Speaker 4: No thanks still to come here. I'm Wrongo Casino Dodgers on Deck. Will dive deeper of this pitching matchup, don't free it coming up in thirty minutes. You're gonna hear from Clayton Kershaw. But up next to the manager Dave Roberts leading up to Game seven of the World Series Dodgers and Blue Jays, I'm Tim Kais's world champion Los Angeles Dodgers Audio Network.
Speaker 1: This is Marongo Casino Dodgers on Deck. I'm your home for the blue all season law.
Speaker 4: Marongo Casino Dodgers on Deck continues. Is we lead you up the Game seven of the World Series winner take All Dodgers Blue Chase Marongo Casino Resort and spat a Grand Slam for good times show, Hey O Tany and Max Scherzer. The pitching matchup, first pitch coming up at five o eight.
Speaker 2: Anything else for.
Speaker 8: Questions for Dave.
Speaker 7: Dave, can you just describe Dave?
Speaker 2: Can you talk about the pressure in.
Speaker 10: The dugouts with Dave Roberts Well, as far as Inning's not sure, it depends how he comes out, how he looks, how he's throwing, how he's feeling, and so I just kind of want to, you know, withhold kind of expectation and kind of read and react as far as you know, pitching plan, everyone's available, and so how the game plays out, I just can't predict it.
Speaker 11: I don't think anyone can. So we'll see how it goes. But it starts, obviously with the way show he's throwing the baseball, and yeah, last night we talked to him and he said he was on board for starting, and you know, to be able to start him it allows for us to kind of let him run as long as we can, versus have him on the back end of the game.
Speaker 5: We'll stay there with John right next to Barry.
Speaker 7: Hey, Dave.
Speaker 12: Last night, as the Blue Jays relievers came out of the bullpen, they'd all ridden fifty one on the side of their hats as a tribute to Alex Fascia. Obviously, the stakes are very high right now in the World Series. What's it mean to you and your team to have your opponents recognize the very real life stuff that's going on with him.
Speaker 11: It's everything. I didn't learn that until after the game last night, and I think it really speaks to the brotherhood of athletes, major League Baseball players that they'll all say that, you know, baseball is what we do, but it's not who we are. And for these guys to recognize Alex and you know what he and k have gone through, its heartbreaking is not even a good enough descriptor. But for them to acknowledge that, it just speaks to how much respect and love they have for one another. It's a huge, huge tribute to Alex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Fabian in the next row.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Dave em Moto was moving around a little bit. Is he available tonight as well?
Speaker 11: We'll see how he is in catch play, but he said that if he feels good, he's definitely interested.
Speaker 2: All right, there's a manager.
Speaker 4: Dave Roberts' pregame thoughts says, we get ready for Game seven of this World Series. Don't forget coming up in about twenty minutes. You're gonna hear from Clayton Kershaw also Charlie Steinery coming up. But up next, we'll get you your Dodgers magical moment, and we check in with David Vazza from the Rogers Center in Toronto, Canada, side of Game seven of this World Series Dodgers and Blue Jays. I'm Tim Kasey's World champion Los Angeles Dodgers Audio Network.
Speaker 1: As we were saying, this is Marongo Casino, Dodgers on deack on the official home of La Dodgers Baseball.
Speaker 4: It's the Dodgers and Blue Jays winner take all, Game seven of the World Series from Toronto. Show Hey Otani on the mound, first pitch from North of the Border coming up at five o eight.
Speaker 1: Joining Tim Kats on Dodgers on Deck.
Speaker 13: I accept everybody for who they are.
Speaker 1: This is Dodger insider David Basse.
Speaker 4: All right, DV Rogers Center, Game seven. What's it like right now? Is being closer to first pitch?
Speaker 13: I actually believe tonight is a lot different vibe than last night before Game six. These fans have a lot of tension. They're not feeling so confident tonight before Game seven. So honestly, Tim, there's a lot of ten in this crowd at Rogers Center tonight for Game seven of the World Series.
Speaker 4: David is brought to you by the twenty twenty five Ford f one fifty from California's best selling truck brand.
Speaker 2: It's time to see Ford in a new light.
Speaker 4: All right, Shoeyotani gets to start, but he's working on short rest, David, something he's never really done before outside of a rainout game a few years ago when he was with the Anaheim Angels. What's the plan for show?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 13: Yeah, Dave Roberts want to divulge too much, but I do believe it's fair to believe that if Otani is effective, five innings is not out of the question. I really do believe that, and the Dodgers certainly are going to watch him carefully. But I would say five innings is very much in play for sho Heotani tonight, and after that, Dave Roberts, I expect him to force John Schneider's hand to decide whether or not he's going to pinch hit his lefties out of the game, and in particular the most dangerous left he his right fielder Addison Barger, by bringing in a Justin Robleski, or maybe even a Blake Snell. But Robleski hasn't given up a run in three appearances in this world series. He has sold everybody that he is not scaring away from this. From the Blue Jays side of things, Tim Trey Ya Savage is in play for the Blue Jays. I was on the set with MLB Network earlier today when John Schneider came out and said that, yeah, Ya Savage is going to pitch tonight. So that tells me the Dodgers want to get to Scherzer and Bieber before you. Savage has a chance to get in. That's right, Shane Bieber. I expect in talking to people around the Dodgers, they expect Shane Bieber to come in after Max Scherzer tonight.
Speaker 2: It's all hands on deck?
Speaker 4: Or is it is Yama Moto gonna be available to really to pitch out of the bullpen if necessary.
Speaker 13: My understanding is Yamamoto told the Dodgers pitching coaches Mark Pryor and Connor McGinnis that he would be available if they needed him out of the bullpen tonight. Could that mean Yamamoto's the guy that gets the last three outs. We'll have to wait and see. But you know what can alleviate all these questions is if the Dodgers scores some runs. We still haven't seen this offense reach its potential in the World Series, and if they score some runs, that would make a lot of decisions a lot easier for Dave Roberts.
Speaker 4: David, you were calling for it for a few games. Miguel Rojas, get him into that lineup. We know what he could do defensively, and man, last night three great plays at second base, of course, the exclamation point being that one of the ninth inning.
Speaker 3: He was huge last night.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and he also turned a big double play on Dalton Var's show, which saves pitches for a starter like Yamamoto, especially when you're trying to get the most out of the year starters. The last play obviously will be remembered the most, but there were two double plays that he was involved in that I don't believe Tommy Edmond would have been able to turn. And here's something to consider as well. Miguel Rojas seems to be Mookie Bets' security blanket this year. Mookie Betts is hitting ninety points higher when Miguel Rojas is at second base. He's that type of security blanket for him defensively and offensively because Rojas is always talking to Mooki about where he's supposed to be the situation on defense, which I'm sure takes some things off of Mooki's mind to be able to be free and easy at the plate.
Speaker 2: That is a great nugget.
Speaker 4: How about that batting ninety points higher with Miguel Rojas next to him up the middle. Great stuff, David. We'll check back you with you in just a couple of minutes. We'll also hear from Clayton Kershaw coming up in fifteen minutes, and what is his last pregame interview ever in his Hall of Fame career?
Speaker 2: Not go want to miss it?
Speaker 4: Coming up will also break down this pitching matchup. But up next your Dodgers' magical moment Dodgers Blue Jays leading you up to Game seven of the World Series. I'm Tim Kas's World Champion Los Angeles Dodgers Audio Network.
Speaker 1: This is Morongo Casino Dodgers Hunting's a game on your home for La Dodgers Baseball.
Speaker 4: Dodgers and Blue Jays Game seven of the World Series, Winner Take All Show. Hey Otani, Max Sure's of the pitching matchup, first pitch and all the action coming up at five o eight.
Speaker 2: I do all game?
Speaker 1: Dog?
Speaker 14: Who wants that hot?
Speaker 1: It's time for the Hawfe Magical Moment. Pitch Magical presented by Hawby Hot Dogs.
Speaker 4: We go back to Game seven of the nineteen sixty five World Series, Dodgers taking on the Minnesota Twins at Old Metropolitan Stadium, October fourteenth, two o'clock, first pitch, nineteen sixty five, winner take all, Game seven, Just like tonight, a night in which Sandy Kofax had a game for the Ages.
Speaker 2: Who did it?
Speaker 14: Famny Kopac gets his tenth strikeout, his second consecutive shutout of the Twins on Monday on a.
Speaker 1: Four hitter, today on a pre hitter.
Speaker 14: Every pitcher, of course, likes the finish a game with a strikeout. This was, of course, not a game. This was the seventh game of the World Series. But here's the fella who gave the Dodgers the championship. Sandy, in Los Angeles, when you pitched your seven or nothing shut out, you were quoted as saying after the game, I feel one hundred years old.
Speaker 1: So today, how do you feel?
Speaker 7: One hundred and one.
Speaker 15: Hundred and one.
Speaker 16: I feel great video.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 16: I don't have to go out there anymore.
Speaker 14: For about four months, Sandy hit appeared from upstairs. If your fastball was really your only pitch for quite some time, Yes.
Speaker 16: It was.
Speaker 6: I don't know what it was that Dad didn't have a curveball at all, and I wasn't getting it over and I just stayed with the fast ball and tried to get in pretty good.
Speaker 16: Spots and I got the lead.
Speaker 7: I tried to keep him from pulling the ball if I could.
Speaker 4: A Ray Scott on the call the great Vin Scully postgame with Sandy Kofax after he tossed a second complete shutout in the World Series back in nineteen sixty five as the Dodgers defeated the Minnesota Twins. This Hofey magical moment brought to by Haffey hot Dogs, Haffe Sokow's local treasure for nearly one hundred years, haughty hot dogs, local and so great. Let me continue here on Moroco Casino, Dodgers on Deck. We'll check in with Charlie Steiner.
Speaker 2: That's next.
Speaker 4: So we lead you up to first pitch, Game seven of the World Series. I'm Tim Kasi's World champion Los Angeles Dodgers Audio Network.
Speaker 1: This is Marongo Casino, Dodgers on dech On your home for the Blue All Season Low Dodgers and Blue Jays.
Speaker 4: Game seven of the World Series from Toronto, showy Otani on the Mountain. Time now for the Verizon startup, as we're a little bit more than thirty minutes away from the start of the game. Now at Verizon you can walk in your low price for three years, so you can say big visit the Verizon store today and things over to Charlie Snyder.
Speaker 15: All right, Tim, it's Game seven. Otani the nominal starter.
Speaker 7: He's the opener tonight.
Speaker 15: Max Scherzer forty one years old, the oldest pitcher to start a Game seven. It's his second seventh game start in his career. Now, in terms of theater and drama, is this the greatest World Series ever? Game three, eighteen innings, Dodgers wins six'. Five big question was that That bury of The, Jays oh. Contrere game four they win six to. Two game five they win six to. One last night the elimination game ended in the fashion that it. Did so here we, Go. Mo it's all on the line, Today.
Speaker 8: WELL i think last night you talk about a thrilling conclusion to a. Game we may comment here From toronto that the people did not leave the stadium for. Minutes they were stunned. It they were trying to figure out exactly what was taking place and it was refreshing to hear the Kek hernanders who came in caught that line drive on a broken bat that was. Hit he, said first of, all he had difficulty finding the ball in the. Lights it finally came. Out he also said that he was not looking at the defensive cards that are giving to the. Players he said he was playing seven feet more shallow than what the defensive cards. Said he was going off of instinct in reading his swings that have been taking place as. Well but that was an, ending AND i agree with you as far as you. Know billboarding seven, games this has been a world, series unlike most because there are so many different stories that have come, alive.
Speaker 15: And with The dodgers on the verge of, elimination last, night defense won the Game Andres jimenez off liner the left kik with the catch all in one, motion the throat Of Miguel Rojas supreme defensive second basement short hop and he Tags Addison barger out and the game is. Over so defense won the, game the elimination game last.
Speaker 8: Night, yes in defense has been kind of ify here and there defensively for This dodger bon. Club the other parts has been a little. Iffy they had to change it. Tonight that's the. Offense you, know if you look at a victory last, night no question winning at three to, one had only four hits and that's got to. Improve and they've got to be able to figure on, Also surezer the breaking stuff in, particular he'll try and run a fast boat on top of. That but it's this is really. SOMETHING i, mean it's obviously captured the attention of the entire country Of. Canada this is kind of a special night for everybody this. Year AND i doubt if any of these players got a really full night's sleep.
Speaker 15: Either And yamamoto again a spectacular performance in his tooth starts a one twenty er last, night one, run five hits again The dodgers on the verge of. Elimination he was great coming off his game. Two complete.
Speaker 8: Game, yeah we're gonna find out exactly what kind of takes place and when The dodgers came up with the runs last night, Too charlie in that third inning keeping is that most of the damage had been done with two. OUTS i would suggest to The dodgers they change that. Routine don't wait their two, outs jump on him right off the.
Speaker 15: Top make it a little bit. Easier and so you've got The dodgers. Going and once, again the fact That George springers even played last night and did what he, did there's got to be even greater respect for. Him, actually after the game in The Toronto, clubhouse he talked to the team as the team, leader and he shows what kind of a player and man he.
Speaker 8: Is, yeah he's banged, up had a couple of. Swings you could really see that he's in pain when he swings and. Misses so we're gonna be able to find out. Tonight The dogs have to attend to their own task and For Dave roberts goes the same lineup which Includes Miguil rojas at second and it's gonna Be Tommy edmond playing in center field in this game. Tonight one change Month Steable bet in the number five. Spot The Oscar hernandez has moved down to the. Sixth The dodgers meet good advance and they need runs at.
Speaker 15: Least one more than the other. Guys so it's game. Seven sit, back, relax enjoy the.
Speaker 2: Show tim all, right it's gonna be a good. One, indeed thank, You.
Speaker 4: Charlie that is A dodgers game plan brought to By ANGEL, cityfc joined the best fans in THE nwsl and be an ANGEL cityfc season ticket member tickets start as low as twenty two dollars per.
Speaker 2: Game that's. It learn more At angelcity dot. Com, still they come here.
Speaker 4: On dodgers On deck before first, pitch we'll get to the previous pitching. Matchup got the keys to the name, Game but up, next don't go. Anywhere Clayton kershaw one final time here On dodgers On deck as tonight the final game of His hall Of fame, Career Dodgers Blue jays winner and take All game seven of The World series coming. Up I'm Tim kais's the world Champion Los Angeles Dodgers Audio.
Speaker 1: Network as we were, saying, yes It's Marongo Casino dodgers On deck on the official home Of Dodgers.
Speaker 4: Baseball it's A dodgers And Blue jays winner take All game seven of The World series From toronto Show Hey otani on The. Mount Dodgers baseball is brought to you By Shakey's Pizza, parlor the official pizza partner of The dodgers audio. Broadcast when it's game, night it's group night at shakeys dot.
Speaker 1: Com and now what will likely be vest a fielding insults from A dodger.
Speaker 2: Player it's an engagement of. Endearment this is high and.
Speaker 13: Tight it Is game seven of The World. Series not a lot of players in their careers get to go out with a team in The World, series let alone A game seven of The World. Series but our, Guy Clayton kershaw has that. Opportunity thank you for the time before your last game In Major League?
Speaker 7: Baseball? Anytime is this gonna be our last?
Speaker 9: Interview?
Speaker 7: Dave are we gonna find some? Time you?
Speaker 13: THINK i wanted to know IF i could come To dallas during the offseason every? Offseason can we connect and keep this?
Speaker 16: Going every offseason is a, STRETCH, Da but you know we'll find some time for.
Speaker 7: Sure but it's pretty, cool isn't. IT i, mean it is.
Speaker 16: A lot of emotions for me, Today BUT i think that's probably true of everybody in A game, seven you, Know but like you, Said i'm Just i'm just so Grateful game seven of A World series gets to be my last game.
Speaker 7: Ever, like how? Cool is? That so?
Speaker 13: COOL i mean you they always say baseball pays you. Back it feels like you've given the game everything and you've respected it so much that the game is paying you back by giving you.
Speaker 16: THIS i don't know about all, that but it's a it's a special time for, everybody for this team and then for me to get to be a part of this team in this one last game here In toronto and.
Speaker 7: You, know hopefully we, win be a fun.
Speaker 13: Night does this mean more to you because of the connection you have with your teammates on this?
Speaker 7: TEAM i. THINK i think this is a great.
Speaker 16: Team i've had so much fun with these, guys you, know going into the year kind of knowing it was gonna be my last. One like to have this group of guys to get to do this with for all twenty twenty five.
Speaker 7: Has been really special for. Me it's just been a lot of, fun, man it really.
Speaker 16: Has i've had a blast getting to be with him every, day getting to do stuff and then you, know they've supported me this last six, weeks you, know Since i've announced my retirement and they've been they've been so awesome about. It and tonight and just be the cherry on.
Speaker 13: Top you're no stranger to pitching on short rest. Show, Hey otani is going to try to do what you've done many times in your. Career what does it take to be able to be effective pitching on Short?
Speaker 16: REST i mean the first step is just being willing to do, it you. Know and so show has already shown that he's willing to do whatever it takes to win this, series and we.
Speaker 7: Can't thank him enough for.
Speaker 16: That and, UH i think we're gonna have a lot of guys AND i do whatever it takes to win this game and it starts the show, though and we're excited that he's on our team. Tonight it'll be.
Speaker 13: Great how do you balance all these emotions knowing it's your last, game but, knowing, hey that phone might ring and that truck might need to.
Speaker 16: WORK i, mean, YEAH i think try to take it all in right, now enjoy, it and then you, know Once ato nine, hits get, ready because, yeah you never know what will happen out, there But i'll be ready for tonight and then.
Speaker 7: Really take it all in after the game.
Speaker 13: BEFORE i let you go your thoughts on the way that game ended last night with the ball being stuck and the play That Key game. MADE i mean that was high of highest leverages last.
Speaker 7: Night, yeah that was.
Speaker 16: HUGE i MEAN i think What glass did was huge for us coming in.
Speaker 7: Getting out of that and then keyk making that.
Speaker 16: Play you, know everyone makes a big deal about the ball getting, stuck and they would have been, like if the ball doesn't get, STUCK jd goes and gets it and it's second and third, anyway you know WHAT i. Mean so it's like it doesn't really the ball getting. STUCK i don't really think affected it as much as people are making of.
Speaker 7: It so at the end of the, day What glass did was.
Speaker 13: Huge could you tell the temperature Of glass? Now in the ninth inning when he was warming up and came, out he did.
Speaker 16: GREAT i mean he didn't you, know just heard his name called and got. Ready so sometimes in the bullpen you don't have enough time to think about the. Moment you just get ready and, go and that can be a good thing.
Speaker 13: Sometimes thanks a lot for the TIME i know how much you mean to those guys inside that. Clubhouse And i'm not going to get too much, here but you've meant a lot to me AND i always appreciate, you always looking out for me and always having the best interests of everybody that has been in your orbit the last eighteen.
Speaker 7: Years All, right Appreciate, Dave thank you. Man don't make it, weird. WON'T i won't make it.
Speaker 13: Weird there it goes That chuck still. Works game seven of The World, Series Clayton kershaw and The. Dodgers we'll send it back to.
Speaker 2: You, tim all, right thanks a lot OF.
Speaker 4: Tv don't make it, weird, man but it is kind of sad his last game. Ever and tonight It's game seven The World. Series as we lead you up to first. Pitch when we come, back we'll dive deeper into this pitching. Matchup don't go. Anywhere I'm tim Kats is The world Champion Los Angeles Dodgers Audio.
Speaker 1: Network this Is Morono Casino Dodgers hunting game on your home For La Dodgers.
Speaker 4: Baseball lean you up To game seven of The World series From, Toronto, Canada dodgers And Blue.
Speaker 2: Jays first pitch coming up at five oh.
Speaker 1: Eight and now before The dodgers hit the dining we look at the pitching.
Speaker 4: Matchup present about Your Southern California toyota dealers work hard and play hard in A New tacoma with AN I force turbo charts. Engine it's a truck built for the. Bold see you're A toyota dealer today they make it Easz Max scherzer on the mound for The Blue jays forty one year old veteran right. Hander he has made two starts this, postseason allowing five runs on eight hits with five walks and eight. Strikeouts dodgers saw him In game number three of This World. Series before, that he made a start In game four of THE alcs against The. Mariners he is pretty good in the. Postseason over his, career he has made a couple of starts against The, dodgers going back to his time In houston and with The Washington.
Speaker 2: Nationals excuse, me he also.
Speaker 4: Started a Second game seven of A World series back in twenty nineteen when he was with those Said Washington nationals in the sixth, winner take all. Game In, october he has going up against Sho Hei, otani who is ready to go on three days, rest he wins six plus innings ninety three pitches to Start game four This World. Series the only time Show hey O tani did this was in twenty twenty, three when he followed a rain shortened twinning start At Fenway park against The Red sox with seven innings out into four days. Later otani has completed six innings in each of his three previous pitching performances this, postseason with a three FIFTY era and twenty five. Strikeouts After Show, heyotani all hands on. Deck you've been hearing all about. It Tyler, glass Now Blake, snell the entire bullpen who Knows yamamoto as? Well we'll find out as The dodgers need a win to get back to Back World series, championships and it starts in fifteen minutes With game seven of The World. Series dodgers and The Blue Jays keys to The game are.
Speaker 2: Next don't go.
Speaker 4: Anywhere I'm Tim Kasey's world Champion Los Angeles Dodgers Audio.
Speaker 1: Network this Is Marongo Casino dodgers on deack on your home for The blue all season.
Speaker 4: Long it's The dodgers In Blue Jays game seven of The World series From toronto Show Hey, Otani Max suers of the pitching. Matchup first pitch coming up in just over ten. Minutes before, that, though it's head back out to the booth one final Time Steven nelson And Rick.
Speaker 5: Monday, guys all, RIGHT, tc back at it With Rick monday one final. Time in the twenty twenty five baseball, season The dodgers one win away from The major league's first back to back champions since The yankees at the turn of the cent treat The Blue jays and went away from their first title in thirty two. Years the keys for The dodgers' mall what comes to?
Speaker 3: Mind, WELL i.
Speaker 8: THINK i talked earlier about you need to slow things, down AND i think also with The, shuser he has a real good spin on what he's going to be. Doing he was getting ready For game seven after his start In game. Three he knows exactly what's going to. Happen now to the nuts and bolts of, It dodgers have to figure out the slider very early in the. Ballgame not be expanding that strength. Zone we hear that a, lot but The, dodgers unfortunately have expanded strength zone the other part. Too. Shureser if we look at the month Of, september he really had difficulty in the first. Inning keep in mind in that start that he had In game three that was the game and win eighteen. Innings he went four and a, third threw almost eighty, pitches and he gave up home runs to Ti Oscar. Hernandez and to, show, Hey, OTANI i hope The dodgers don't try and play long. BALL i hope they have very smart hitting and don't chase pitches out of his.
Speaker 5: Own it's imperative to get To Max scherzer. Early that is tipic when he is most, gettable as early as it, starts at least this year as he's approaching forty two years. Old but The dodgers will see Trey Ya savage. Again they probably will See Shane bieber, again and Then Jeff hoffman and The Louis varlin from the back end of the. Bullpen you brought up the slider's moill and it's not just that the splitters that they're gonna see from The savage, well non fastballs in. GENERAL i mean the last two games there are four for forty. Three that's an own ninety three clip To dodgers against non. Fastball so if you get a fastball or a pitch to hit in the, zone you gotta take advantage because right now the bats haven't been there.
Speaker 8: Otherwise, Yeah and part of the futility against the breakaball is the fact that they have not been that diligent in making the breaking stuff in for strikes and they have been expanding the. Strength so we talk about it a, lot but it has happened too often The.
Speaker 5: Dodgers if they're gonna do, it it's got to be the hard. Way six and seven on the road for back to Back World series, championships winning the final two games on the. Road it has been done just twice in the last forty five. Years they'd like to repeat that history in twenty twenty. Five one more ballgame left for us to see and. Call Tim kats set the stage For game.
Speaker 4: Seven all, right winner take. All game seven is. Next fuckle, Up dodger. Fans here we go From Toronto dodgers And Blue.
Speaker 2: Jays I'm Tim kaates's world champion In Los. Angeles Dodgers Audio network