Speaker 1: Songs need to be longer. They're making songs way too short nowadays.
Speaker 2: They truly are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you know, DJs need to go to the little boy DJ's room and little girl DJ's room.
Speaker 2: And you've been just been peeling that bucket over there.
Speaker 1: Well, and it's full.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh is it now?
Speaker 1: I don't know if I told you this when I hired you. Yeah, but it's your job to empty the full.
Speaker 2: Butte mine. That's why it's full.
Speaker 1: That's why it's full.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm busy.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's Friday. Can you tell you I don't care. There's a part of us on a Friday that's kind of like, I don't care. Every reason building can set be burned down, what the transmitter could blow up? What They're like, what are you gonna do? It's Friday? What are you doing this weekend? And you do anything fun this weekend?
Speaker 3: Bailey jay me, Well, I'm hosting a speech tournament this weekend.
Speaker 2: That does not that it's not that exciting.
Speaker 3: Really, No, it is because we're hosting it and we have like six hundred kids who are going to be at the high school, and it's medieval themes. So it's all like Renaissance and it's a fun tournament, and I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Who came up with a medieval theme?
Speaker 2: Me and I say Nerd, Irondale.
Speaker 1: What Nerd came up with a Renaissance theme?
Speaker 3: There the Nights and we're are the Mustangs, and so we make it Renaissance theme And if you win your category, you get knighted on stage.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: That is it's so dirty. Speech is nerdy enough by itself, and you gotta throw in a Renaissance festival team. Yeah, theme, huzza, huzzan.
Speaker 2: That's what we say. We say, bazzan.
Speaker 1: What are you doing this weekend?
Speaker 2: Pretty back weekend?
Speaker 4: Actually tonight, I have my audition to drum at a church because I used to drum back in high school and it's been years since I touched a drum set. But since me and a list of started going to church, seriously, I was like, let me get involved, let me try to do something, give myself something to do and find friends. I'm a little nervous. I've been telling you guys off air, that's tonight. And then right after that, me and a listener go into like this, it's an improv comedy show, but it's like a bunch of comedians like ribbing on each other. Like I've never seeing the show Willin Out. It's kind of like that. Okay, And that's at the Capri Theater, which I'm really excited about. Oh I've been there. It's really nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So that's my vibe this week. What about you, David? Unpacking seriously? Yeah, speech tournament, this sounds like more fun. This just when you move, you end up with you. You get your stuff all in the new house, but then you have to unpack, and as you unpack, you have to figure out where you're gonna put it.
Speaker 1: Just pictures, you, guys. I threw away probably a half a dozen photo albums last night of like kids and us trips to Disney. I don't need another picture of Alison with Mini Mouse and you know what, you because you got fifty other just and so there's pictures of us, like, oh, there's five pictures of Alison meaning mini Mouse in a photo album. I take out one. There's Carson, he's on the tea cups. I got six pictures of him on the tea cups. Take out one.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you at least took out some.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, Yeah, but then I got all those pictures I get to deal with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then you put all of those into one photo album.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you what I found? Okay, No, I'm not gonna put I don't know what I'm gonna do with them, Bailey. I found a red leather wallet, obviously handmade, with a bunch of European currency that my dad brought home from World War Two. Okay, I don't know who made the wallet. I don't know if the currency's worth anything, so I threw it away. It's a bunch of old Lira bills and marks bills and things like that from World War Two. I don't want to bother to find out whether it's worth anything. I don't know who made the handmade wallet. So you look at things and you go, I don't know where this is for I threw it away.
Speaker 4: I think the other problem, not problem, but thing for you is you're downsizing as well. Yeah, so it's like, not only are we just moving things that we didn't know we had, we have to get rid of things we didn't even.
Speaker 1: Know we had. Here's what's gonna happen. Fun somebody's gonna call and say, listen, I work at a money shop and that the old Italian lyra is from nineteen forty two. There worth thousands. Gonna be digging through copy grounds later on. Today is finding in the trash what it has to be here? Cardi B tickets for you.
Speaker 2: Let me make money move.
Speaker 1: Cardi B is coming to where Target Center coming up on March twelfth. We got your tickets for you coming up next on kt WB. I will say, don't call yet. Don't don't call yet because we're not taking calls on that yet. But stand by and don't move because after this commercial break, we will be playing a little game with you. It's a pretty easy game to win Cardi B tickets. Stand by to win Dave.
Speaker 6: Ryan TV and subscribe.
Speaker 1: You can watch right now. We forget all the time that we're actually on TV. Dave Ryan TV on YouTube giving away Cardi B tickets if you want to go Target Center coming up on what I say, March twelfth, a month and a half away, So let's get you tickets right now. You're a little game called We have a name for it, don't we No, No, it's just like okay, we're gonna say, here's a category name, A bunch of things to start with B as in Cardi B. So we're gonna try this, Bailey, here we go. Foods start with the.
Speaker 2: Red banana beans.
Speaker 3: Biscuits, Uh, Bennet's bisc golf cookies, Uh, Balluto, pizza uh uh. Barack Obama, I thought you say broccolia?
Speaker 1: What she missed? Did you say berries?
Speaker 2: Blueberries?
Speaker 1: What are you missing there?
Speaker 2: Bone bones?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I love you, bone beef.
Speaker 5: Did you say bagel? I didn't say bagel. Bacon, Okay, bacon. There you go six five, one nine eight nine K. But you be Now, we're not going to give you the same category, just to let you know. Now, are there gonna be two people competing? Is that the way it works?
Speaker 7: Here?
Speaker 1: Two callars, then two calls, and one will go first while vont distracts the other one, and then the other one will go. Now, I'm not going to tell you the category until I get you on the radio. I think we can. Van is still scouring for a caller.
Speaker 3: There's a reason that it's it's things that start with B, David, and that's because Cardi b as you know, it's her name, who was That's why it starts with B.
Speaker 1: By Natasha, Oh my god, Natasha, are you excited? Okay, Natasha, the pressure is on, but you know you could win. It's a fifty to fifty thing depending on how you do. You have to name items in this category that start with B. You'll go first. Then your opposition, Jamie, who's being distracted right now, will go second. You'll have twenty seconds. The timer will begin after I say the category. Are you ready? And Natasha? Yeah, cities that start with B worldwide cities that start with B go so far you've got zero, Natasha, are you still there? And she so? Guess what? Go ahead and put her on hold? There there you go? Okay? Uh. Your opponent Jamie hung up, so you win by default. Jamie, Osh, really seriously, Now, we didn't expect this to happen, so I don't have a backup plan. But I'm gonna go ahead and make you play the game anyway. Okay, I want you to name as many as many worldwide cities that start with A BEE.
Speaker 8: Ready, go, Berlin, Barcelona, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Now they can be anywhere in the world.
Speaker 2: Wouldcounts Blaine?
Speaker 1: There you go, Blaine, but Midge, brainerd where else?
Speaker 2: Biloxi?
Speaker 1: But Biloxi is one Baltimore is.
Speaker 3: One Baltimore, but she got she got four by the end of that and that's four more than the other per game was just did.
Speaker 1: Not go well at all. But the good news is you're gonna go see Cardi b Jamie get your adulations. Oh my gosh, you're so welcome. You're so welcome. All right, Uh, we are gonna play a little Kendrick Lamar and then we'll come back with things going on this weekend, because Stephanie's coming in to tell us about things for going on this weekend. So what are you doing this weekend besides staying home? Stephanie's got a plan for you coming up in a minute on kd w B.
Speaker 6: You creep on your TV. We're streaming live on YouTube. Just search Dave Ryan TV.
Speaker 1: Oh, you can actually see Stephanie on Dave Ryan TV. Stephanie Rosener is here with things to do this weekend. So besides sitting around watching His and Hers on Netflix, you can do something outside of the house. Yeah it's cold, but come on, stop being a you know a little bit, I'll get out.
Speaker 4: Whoa I saw you hesitated?
Speaker 2: You're like nice a little bit of the house high Stephaning.
Speaker 1: Hello, what's going on this weekend that we should be doing and looking at and attending and taking selfies at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a fun weekend.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna search off with the probably the most comprehensive winter festival I've ever heard of. Lit'sten to these activities, dog sled rides, snowshoeing, kicksledding, live are, ice carving, scavenger hunt, horse and wagon rides, art activities, ice skating, fire pitt and s'mores. Okay, where in maple Grove that sounds like park and maple Grove Tomorrow from one to four? Name wonders of Winter?
Speaker 1: What one wonders of winter in Maple Grove? That sounds supposed going to be a perfect day for tomorrow because it's to be cold but not a little bit.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so I thought that sounded super fun. I mean literally, anything you want to do, it's there.
Speaker 2: So cool. Number two. Last time I brought this up, you guys were into it. But this one's free. It's a lot free line dance lessons with Billy whoever she.
Speaker 1: Is, Billy my girl, and they're free.
Speaker 2: They're free.
Speaker 9: It's going to be at the Nicolat Island Pavilion on Sunday from three to six and you just show up. All ages, experience levels are welcome. I think the Minneapolis Parks is hosting her. So just a fun little thing to do down at Nicolaan which is beautiful, So that's very cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, free parking down there, snacks and beverages quick by.
Speaker 1: Okay, you should do it, Bailey, take regular guy your story.
Speaker 2: Okay, line dancing, got it.
Speaker 9: Sunday three to six, Nicola Pavilion and there's a whole festival going on down there by Saint Anthony Main two called the Great Northern and it's brand new this year. Some tweaks and moving some stuff indoors and like rescheduling just because of everything that's going on.
Speaker 2: But check that out if you're looking for something to do down that way.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: The next thing I had is called Ninja Warrior Parents Night.
Speaker 9: Out, and I originally clicked on it because I was like, that sounds super fun for like a date night, But it's actually they watch your kids and they do like a Ninja Warrior. It's in a gym called Seller Gym in Roseville, and they take your kids that are ages six and up.
Speaker 2: They'll watch them from six to night, so you can go out to dinner and your kids will have a black Yeah. I thought that was so fun. Then I was like, I want to do that.
Speaker 1: That sounds very cool.
Speaker 2: Twenty five bucks a kid, which for three hours is pretty reasonable.
Speaker 5: You bet. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They'll have obstacle.
Speaker 9: Courses set up and like strength challenges, agility games, all kinds of stuff to keep them busy for three hours, and then they'll probably just go right to bed because they'll be exausting, they'll be tired.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right.
Speaker 9: Next thing I got is the laser laser light show happening in Rice Park in downtown Saint Paul. This is part of the Winter Carnival. Also going on that night is like the parades down there are the fireworks. I think this is like the last big shabag for the.
Speaker 1: Winter Winter Carnival, like Torchlight Parade this weekend.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's the one.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's all happening at the same time. So they have a laser light show going on. You gather at five thirty the first two hundred.
Speaker 2: People to come.
Speaker 9: They'll give them like low wands and they're gonna do some kind of laser lights show at five forty five. You also have like an ice bar down there, a food festival with fire light food trucks, the parade, the fireworks, and then there's like a dance party at the Landmark Center.
Speaker 2: There's all kinds of stuff going on that night.
Speaker 1: That's cool. Tomorrow night, Oh, it says Friday, says Friday. Oh, that's what I wrote down.
Speaker 2: That's what it is.
Speaker 1: Okay, tonight night, all right.
Speaker 9: And then the last thing I have is I don't know if you guys this last year, but the Minnesota Zoo was doing like a fundraiser for them where you could name a bug in someone's honor, and I would send them like an e card saying, hey, someone named a bug after you fed animals.
Speaker 1: And they feed the animals, so I could name a bug Bailey and then they could feed it to whatever, like an ardvark or whatever that eats bugs, just like.
Speaker 9: A little unromantic Valentine's Day, right, like someone you love or hat or hates.
Speaker 2: That's true. I love the teen dollars you donat and they'll do it.
Speaker 9: I tried to mess around the website just to see if it was up and running, because and it looks kind of glitchy, so maybe wait till Sundays. It's coming in February, So okay, put that on your radar if you want to name a bug in someone's honor.
Speaker 1: Now, if you miss any of these, we'll put these on Dave Ryan Show on Instagram, but they're also on Stephanie dot Rosener R. Stephanie Rosner, who we just found like a year ago. I think I was in Hawaiian and I was like scrolling through Instagram and I'm like, oh, she seems knowledgeable. Yes, and I message did I message or call you?
Speaker 2: You flit into those d ms Dave and I was like, retire, what.
Speaker 1: Does he want? And then so Stephanie comes on every Friday. So we're gonna review again just in case you're like, well wait, what was that and where was it again? So we're quick review Stephanie al right.
Speaker 9: Number one The Wonders of Winter, the most comprehensive winter festival is happening in Maple Grove on Saturday from one to four.
Speaker 2: Every imagine lobal activity will be there.
Speaker 1: You know, winter what does sound cool?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: Wonder four?
Speaker 9: Number two Line Dancing with Billy for Free at the Nicolaid Island Pavilion on Sunday from three to six. Number three is Ninja Warrior Parents' Night Out. They watch your kids for three hours from six to nine on Saturday night at the Cellar Gym so you can go out and have a nice date. Number four Winter Carnival Laser Light Show tonight a five forty five in Rice Park.
Speaker 2: There's also the parade, all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 1: Howpen I've been to that before. That is actually very cool. I don't remember the laser light show, but the Winter Carnival and Rice Park is just dope.
Speaker 2: I think they have ice sculptures down there.
Speaker 1: It's just really cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Fun.
Speaker 1: And then number five liquor. They have liquor and alcohol essential.
Speaker 9: Number five was name a bug in your friend or lover's honor or your enemy's honor through Valentine's Stack from the Minnesota Zoo for fifteen dollars.
Speaker 1: Just fifteen dollars.
Speaker 2: That's it, Stephanie.
Speaker 1: Thank you. What are you going to do this weekend?
Speaker 9: Well, tomorrow I have a long day of showings and I'm actually going to go out with somebody I met through KTWB Connections.
Speaker 8: So thank you.
Speaker 2: Dave Wow and they're awesome.
Speaker 1: Tell me more about this.
Speaker 9: It's a couple shout out to listen. Aaron, this is a pharmacist. Aaron is a veteran, so I'm a veteran. And they're going to use their VA loan to purchase a home. And yeah, it's fun. Wow, nice, that's so cool.
Speaker 1: You met them through KTWB.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we met for coffee like last fall. They're just kind of planning, like their lease was ending, you know, early spring or whatever. So there it's crunch time and we're going so in.
Speaker 1: The amazing power of radio. Wow.
Speaker 2: If you want to see the houses that they're shopping for.
Speaker 9: I usually post videos to my stories about every house I visit and what it looks like inside.
Speaker 2: So come along for the journey this weekend.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Stephanie. Thanks for doing what you do. We appreciate you. If you miss any of that. Stephanie dot Rosner on Instagram. A bunch of ridiculous cold weather car hacks or kind of circulating on social media, and we are here to either give you the thumbs up or the thumbs down on these. They're not all bad, but some of them are stupid. So here we go. Using hand sanitizer to unfreeze your car door locks. You can try it in the pinch. Hand sanitizer can help thaw frozen door locks because it has alcohol in it, which melts ice. Okay, pouring boiling water on your frozen windshield, do not do it because the extreme temperature shift can actually shatter your windshield like duck.
Speaker 2: Of course not.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not gonna say duck because I thought that that would be logical.
Speaker 2: I ever tried it, but reilly here.
Speaker 1: Covering your side mirrors with socks overnight, you can try it. It might look a little silly, but it works. Putting socks or small plastic bags over your side mirrors stops frost from forming overnight and helps scrape save time from scraping in the morning if you park outside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but side mirrors are so tiny, Like how much time is that really going to save you?
Speaker 1: But your scraper won't fit on there, and when you do try to scrape it, your mirrors like zigs and zags all over the place.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Okay, okay, all right.
Speaker 1: Rubbing potatoes on your windshield prevents frost. No, it's been a viral myth for a while. The starch might delay the ice slightly, but now you've got a sticky film that's worse to clean than plain ice. So don't do that one. And fill in a sock with cat litter to stop foggy windows. They say silica based cat litter draws moisture from the air, which helps keep your windows fog free from the inside. I don't know that anybody's going to the trouble to do any of these dumb things. We're just in Minnesota. You got a good ice scraper in your car, you got a snowbrush in your car, that's probably all you really need.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: So what I've seen is people who either on their cars or like on their walkways, they'll like put down a tarp and then so when it snows, instead of having to shovel everything like off your sidewalk, they'll just pick up the tarp and walk with it and then it's clear underneath it.
Speaker 2: And I've seen the same thing, like they put on like like a.
Speaker 3: Blanket on their windshield, so then when it snows, it snows on top of this blanket.
Speaker 2: Oh, and they can just and then you just pick up the blanket, yeah, and boom, like you get somebody else to help you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, pull it off of there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, boom done, genius, genius.
Speaker 1: Maybe a little bit of snow tomorrow, high of eighteen so you can Actually, you're gonna be surprised if you go outside tomorrow how warm eighteen degrees feels after it being zero for so long. It is minus two gosh in the Twin Cities right now it's too cool.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's it's cold and it's dark in the morning, so it is truly impossible for me to get out of bed.
Speaker 2: I just think, well, how long can I push snooze for? Yeah, I have that same syndrome too.
Speaker 4: Yesterday I didn't get up out of bed until because we usually typically by four four thirty ish.
Speaker 2: It was like five o two when I was like, oh, I got against the work.
Speaker 1: It's still gonna walk.
Speaker 4: Ave of the dog.
Speaker 1: Boom, right, I hear you, hear you totally. It's it'll get better, Bailey, It'll get better, I promise. Let's do the dirty celebrities.
Speaker 6: That are cheating and the shows and movies that we're watching. It's Dave's dirt on KD W B.
Speaker 1: Phil Collins has been around for I don't know, probably since the late seventies or so. He started as the drummer in a band called Genesis. But when the lead singer left, they were auditioning new people to be the lead singer of Genesis, and then they said, well, hey, you can sing, we'll make you the lead singer. Anyway, it's his birthday today, and so here's some highlights of Phil Collins. Why not it's his birthday.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: That's probably his most, if not the most famous drum lick of all time.
Speaker 5: But but, but but.
Speaker 1: If you can learn that vaunt when you audition for the church band later on today, they're definitely going to give you the spot.
Speaker 7: But but.
Speaker 2: There you go, vant, that's all you have to learn. Oh he's on the phone.
Speaker 5: Here you go.
Speaker 1: Fine.
Speaker 3: Each the National Film Registry identifies twenty five movies that embody America's shared cultural vibes.
Speaker 2: So these films joining the.
Speaker 3: Official Registry date back to silent era black and white classics, and here are the ones that are going into it this year, The Karate Kid, Before Sunrise, Clueless, The Truman Show, The Incredibles, and Inception. Of all of those, the only ones I haven't seen is Before Sunrise and the Karate Kid Okay, but I've seen the rest and they are all really great and I do think they add to American culture.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Bailey, you so much. Grimy Wardron on Sunday. Album of the Year nominees, if I got these right, are Bad Bunny, Kendrick Lamar, Lady Gagasa, Brenda Carpenter, Justin Bieber, Leon, Thomas Tyler, the Creator and Clips, which I've never heard of before. And somebody say, you're so stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I close the wrapper.
Speaker 1: Okay, Record of the Year, Bad Bunny, Manchild, Luther uh and Tracks with Lady Gaga, Billie Eilish, Chapel Roone Rose, and Bruno Mars. Song of the Year nominees include, but are not limited to, Lady Gaga and Kendrick Lamar. Best New Artist, Doci and chapel Rone are among the Best New Artist nominees.
Speaker 2: Chap I've been around for a couple of years. No, chapel Rone won that last year.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, chapel Ron won Best New Artist last year.
Speaker 1: Okay, really, I'm looking at these her nomination highlights, so maybe I'm okay, let me see here there were Alex.
Speaker 2: Won for Best New Artist this year.
Speaker 4: The nominees are Catsie Leon, Thomas, Lowly, Young Somber, Olivia Dean, Alex Warren, Addison Ray and the Marias.
Speaker 1: That's what Okay You're into?
Speaker 4: And I was performing at the Grammies this weekend all of those people I just named the best new Artists. Sabrinda Carpenter is performing, Justin Bieber's performing Forrell, Lauren Hill and Post Malone. They're gonna do some special tributes for like the in Momor that they always do every year at the Grammys.
Speaker 3: They must not be singing full songs because all of those people performing that is a lot.
Speaker 1: I think they will because I think that's what draws people in, right, But it's nothing like long speeches. It's the performances I would watch Sabrina Carpenter and Justin Bieber. I don't care necessarily about their acceptance speech.
Speaker 4: He also to remember they don't air every single award. A lot of them happened like beforehand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, like fifteen people is a lot. That's a lot of time. If that's all like four minutes each.
Speaker 4: Some people will win before, like during the Red Carpet, and then during commercial breaks during the Grammys, they'll just be like, oh this one, and it's like some of the lesser known categories. Let's be real, like best spoken word or best comedy album. Some of those are the ones that don't get aired.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, totally true.
Speaker 4: Zane Matlick. He just went on, well, he announced that sorry. Harry Styles announced his tour in general sale happens today. But Zaye Mallick is pretty much shading him for how high the ticket prices are.
Speaker 2: A big, big nia every single one that's not it would mean anyway. I've decided to suspend the young hyde with me what hopefully the ticket price is one too high truth thing?
Speaker 1: W I like this idea. It's a new dating show where the contestants don't reveal their ages. They range from twenty two to fifty nine. Will things get creepy.
Speaker 2: When you tell people your age? They put a stigma to that. The truth is, when love is there and love is real, age won't matter. You'll be dating without ever knowing how old your partner is.
Speaker 7: I don't know if these guys are my age, my dad's age, my grandpa's age.
Speaker 2: I'm getting nervous.
Speaker 8: I am patrified that he's too young and my oldest is twenty nine, and I think he's in his thirties.
Speaker 1: What's the oldest guy that you would date? Give me an age off the top of your head, Bailey, You're thirty five years old. What's the oldest you would date? Forty four?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, because I dated someone who is ten years older than me. Want said it was rough?
Speaker 1: What was rough? It was rough?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I felt like we were literally two different generations. Yeah, it was so strange. But this show is called Age of Attraction and it premieres on Netflix on March eleventh.
Speaker 2: I'm low key looking forward to it. High key, yeah, low ki piano key, Alicia Keys.
Speaker 4: There's a voice memo that just got released from the whole Blake Lively just about Dony situation. This is Blake Lively voice memoing to justin selfishly.
Speaker 7: What I would love about that is that you know, Ryan and I have also been really stressed about spending a month apart, and you know, are just so not none of it's your problem. So that's why I'm talking to you as a friend at this point more than anything.
Speaker 4: Mind you, this is something that just got unsealed from the court. I guess documents and whatnot. So more and more just continues to come out, and we just see how seemingly ugly a people. These people are.
Speaker 3: Streaming on Netflix this Sunday is the docu series Glittering Old Ice Dancing, And I think like ice dancing and ice skating are always the most popular events at the Winter Olympics. And so cameras followed three of the world's best ice dance pairs training for the Winter Olympics for twenty twenty six and so you can watch all of that on Netflix. And the opening ceremony for the Winter Olympics is next Friday. So a week from today is opening ceremony for the twenty twenty six Wow, a week from today, a week from today.
Speaker 2: Yes. In Milano, Cortina, they.
Speaker 1: Said thirty percent of us don't care about the Olympics. I care if they had dodgeball, Well, that would be a summer sport. Yeah, yea, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's fascinating.
Speaker 7: I do too.
Speaker 1: It's like and they were talking about how we'll follow sports like passionately that we don't normally care about, like alpine skiing or women's cross country or men's curling or whatever. So I don't care, but you're watching the Olympics, You're like, go.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I also feel like it brings the world together because we're all watching the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we're all excited about it.
Speaker 1: They did a list of the worst movies of the twenty first century so far. Disaster Movie, Oh my God was It was in two thousand and eight, and it was the worst movie of the century so far. I'll read some other ones here, do Little Winnie the Pooh, Blood and Money, Son of the Mask, the Emoji Movie, Norbit, Yes, Daddy daycamp Marmaduke, Planet of the Apes, Catwoman, Space Jam, a New Legacy, and basic Instinct.
Speaker 9: Two.
Speaker 1: They did not put Norm of the North in there, which was the worst movie I've ever seen, followed close behind by tomorrow Land, which was just an indecipherable glut of crap on the screen for one hour and thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: I like Space Jam though.
Speaker 1: Space Jam is like campy space Jam A new legacy.
Speaker 2: Oh I see the new Space Jams ok five.
Speaker 1: Years old, totally different. Bailey. Pay attention, Okay, we'll be right back on kd w B. We've got the dance party. We got a chance for you to win one thousand dollars. We got Conan Gray tickets coming up in just a few minutes. Stay here to win on KD. What about physical therapy? I mean I totally respect and admire and and respect and admire yeah, physical therapists. But let me ask you. If you're a physical therapist, do you have a lot of patients like me who do the exercises like twice and then go, yeah, yeah, I might have missed a few days because I'm supposed to do these. I went yesterday. Yeah, and I was supposed to do about ten minutes worth of exercises twice a day. I added that up, and that's twenty minutes a day of physical therapy exercises. Yeah. And they're easy. They're easy to do. It's like push against the wall. Yeah, push against herely blue and and I thought, oh man, that took ten minutes. I do that twice a day. I added it up. That's twenty minutes a day.
Speaker 2: It's not a lot of time.
Speaker 1: It is a lot of time. I got stuff to do.
Speaker 2: We do that while doing other things.
Speaker 1: So do if you're a physical therapist, or if you've gone to physical therapy, are you also guilty of this? They send you home with a big rubber band and they go wrap this around your ankles and then take step sideways four times a day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think, well, okay, I had my grandma got a hip replacement, and she was supposed to go to physical therapy and then she did the same thing that you're gripe at about, and she's like, no, I don't really want to. Yeah, and girl was never the same because she didn't put the effort.
Speaker 1: In going to die soon.
Speaker 2: Then it's one thing I could have not died as soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to get bad or it's my shoulders. Bad shoulders from playing football at the U.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why did you play it?
Speaker 1: Quarterback? Yeah? I could throw a football over the mountains.
Speaker 3: You played quarter You could throw a football over the mountains.
Speaker 2: Man, if you could just go back.
Speaker 1: To take in state, put me in. You're living it up with my old mate in a hot tub anyway, So let me know. And what is your inspiration to make you do your physical therapy, because I'll do it. It's like anything. It's like dieting. You're like, oh man, I'm gonna start a diet tomorrow. Then you run out to the store and you buy a bunch of leafy greens and things that are healthy for you and chicken breast and then next thing you know, they're in the back of the frieze, back of the fridge. They're all wilted and brown, and you got a lap full of pizza rolls.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think it's I mean, unless it was some serious like maybe your grandma or would you say, your aunt Bailey, if it's something serious that I think people are really on it. But I maybe six years ago during COVID, I got in a car accident and I was fine, but I had very bad like whiplash, so my neck hurt. So I went to physical therapy and they gave me like little exercises to do, and like you, Dave, I didn't probably do them until it was the morning of my next appointment.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, I forgot to do them, and so it's not as effective.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, seriously, I get it. I mean I'm sure it'll work. It's a matter of like if you're a physical therapy do your patients tend to lie to you and you it's kind of like your dentist going, when's the last time you f lost? Oh this morning? Really, why are your gums bleeding every time I look at you. Right, they know, and they know, they just know. All right, we got tickets for who got tickets for right now?
Speaker 7: Gray?
Speaker 1: All right, let's get your tickets right now for Conan Gray. All you gotta do if you want to go see Conan Gray is call us at six five one nine eight nine kd w B. Random callers always win for artists like this that are, like you know, they're still establishing themselves even though they're big enough to be at Target Center. But if you want to go, we'll grab a random fan. If that's you, six' five one nine eight NINE kdwb gets out of the house and go See Conan gray On february. Nineteenth call now to win and good. Luck