Speaker 1: It's the second date update Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: Here we go, second date update. Why are you're not getting a call back after you went on a date? Devin's not getting a call back? Devon says he thought that the date went great. He actually thought that you guys had so much compatibility and everything was really good. And now you're not getting called back. Devin, How you doing, buddy?
Speaker 1: I'm not too well.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I feel bad for you because everything you explained in your text to us to get on second date update sounded like this girl was great and now she's not calling you back.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get some answers for you. Okay, thanks, I appreciate it. All right, Hey Devin, say hi to Tyra. Hey, t.
Speaker 4: Horry?
Speaker 2: He Tyra the pain in his voice. What's going on? Are you not into Devin or what's the story?
Speaker 5: Well, it's a little embarrassing, but we were having a good time and we were, you know, enjoying our night at home and we were about to have sex and not just well he was so big.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, it just I've just never been with a big guy before.
Speaker 5: Like, and I'm really I'm really small, like I'm he so it kind of.
Speaker 3: You know, just is that a problem?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: With girls are when there is it can be where the guy a guy is wow in order if.
Speaker 3: He was, because I can be is his name? By the way, props to Devin. Have you ran into that problem before?
Speaker 6: Devin?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think a lot of people say that.
Speaker 3: So what do you do in that case?
Speaker 2: Like if you're if you're a girl and all of a sudden you're you.
Speaker 4: Just you just by you have to be careful alway say this by looking at it, like knew that this was not gonna work, and so you didn't even like there was no trying.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like you know, I've you know, I've heard a thick folk, but I didn't know he.
Speaker 6: Was Wait, he's a garthy guy that Devin.
Speaker 3: This is actually not a bad thing.
Speaker 2: I just want you to know that, like not getting called back and being told, hey, you know what, I can't have a relationship with you because you're just too big down there?
Speaker 3: Is that what you're saying? Uh, Tyra that he's too big down there?
Speaker 5: Down down there?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Like is he big?
Speaker 7: Are you?
Speaker 2: Are you talking about his his his penis is big?
Speaker 5: Oh oh oh no, No, I was saying that he was No, I was saying, I've never been with a big guy, like a fat guy.
Speaker 2: So it's so it's not his his eighes of his Uh oh oh.
Speaker 5: No, that's that wasn't Oh.
Speaker 3: That is what you were talking about.
Speaker 4: That's what I was talking about.
Speaker 6: No, I think you had everybody. I think you had everybody thinking.
Speaker 7: I mean, well, when he took his shirt off, it was a little different. So I'm sorry, but I.
Speaker 5: Mean it's I'm being honest.
Speaker 2: So you so he is a bigger guy, which, by the way, shout out to all our bigger guys. We love our bigger guys that are listening to U to the show.
Speaker 3: And I'm captain team captain for you.
Speaker 2: So, so he took off his shirt, and when he took off his shirt or took off his clothes, he was bigger than you had thought he was. He was hiding it based on the clothes he was wearing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like you know, he had his like Jodan the night, he had his pants up a certain ways. I really couldn't see everything until we were yeah, you know, until we got home.
Speaker 4: So I feel bad, but does make me feel bad. I wish you would have just said, because first off, I was so confused. I thought you were talking about it is right, but I wish you would have just said I realized I wasn't attracted to him.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I feel bad, but you know, I gotta be real.
Speaker 5: He was my first big guy and I was not ready.
Speaker 9: Did y'all do anything, like did you at least give it a try? Or was it as soon as he started to de row, he was like.
Speaker 3: Nah, I came to this.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 11: It was.
Speaker 5: It took a little bit, like he knew what he was doing, but I just I think his arms like.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, Devin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't believe she's calling me Sam.
Speaker 2: Well And honestly, I'm I'm sorry that this uh is going on the radio here right now, and I apologize to you on that and I feel bad that that's the case. But hold on, guys, defending you hopefully when we got dustin, what's up?
Speaker 3: That took a turn?
Speaker 1: Way left turn?
Speaker 2: Yeah, which, by the way, is an interesting topic in itself of the guys so big down there, but also bigger guys, like are there women that will not make you know, will not make a relationship possible if the guy is a bigger guy, because because listen.
Speaker 3: If a guy does that to a woman, you are You're an a o.
Speaker 9: You're yeah, the worst of the worst. What's could you be so shallow? I?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 3: That was crazy. What's up, Joe? Hi, it's Mojoe in the morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning everybody. Hey, look, come this fall. I don't want this woman to ever say it's big boys season.
Speaker 2: I want this.
Speaker 1: Woman to freeze in the fall.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Myself, I'm a big man, tadded bearded with long hair, beautiful.
Speaker 3: You know what, I love it perfect.
Speaker 2: Do you find yourself getting more action when the weather is a little bit colder hair?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, definitely by What.
Speaker 3: Like that though?
Speaker 1: And bearded?
Speaker 9: Well before you got married, was it tough dating people? Did you run into these situations or maybe you were just too big for some folks?
Speaker 1: No, because I was always that big guy with a personality always yeah, you know, you know, Biggie Smalls got me through high school. That's all I got.
Speaker 5: Late.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny because he's uh yeah, I'm telling you, man, if it wasn't for personality, I wouldn't have a wife.
Speaker 3: What's up, Toya, how you doing?
Speaker 10: Hey? I just want to kind of standing out real quick, all right, saying, you know, if she would have just said I wasn't attracted to him, Mojo would have kept after her question.
Speaker 3: For sure, for sure you said it.
Speaker 10: But I think though I don't. I think she's trying to say it very nice and very politely, so I can't be mad at her, and I think she's just being truthful. He wanted to answer, and that's the answer. And then I'll just so this sing lasting from the other segment, My kids, you can definitely we can slide in each other's dms on.
Speaker 2: By the way, just so you know, I've seen cav shirtless. You got to see that guy's belly.
Speaker 3: It's unbelieve got a little stomach belly.
Speaker 10: I'm okay with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's up, Megan? How you doing? Meghan good?
Speaker 10: How are you?
Speaker 3: We're doing good?
Speaker 2: Megan wants to show love for the big guys.
Speaker 10: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 11: Okay, So I am very taky. I am five four and I weigh literally not even one hundred pounds. I'm right at ninety nine, sister small my entire life. But I have been with my husband twelve years now and he weighs a little over to sixty.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, yeah, A second to figure out.
Speaker 11: Uh No, like I mean his personality is No, I meant like the logistics.
Speaker 3: How do you guys, how do you guys do it?
Speaker 4: Do a certain things?
Speaker 3: How do you do it? Top bottoms and stuff like that. I'm telling you you listen us big guys can still move in the bedroom. I just want you to know.
Speaker 2: No, No, I may and I may be a big guy like your husband, Megan. I'm gonna tell you I can still dribble the ball between my legs. I just want you to know that.
Speaker 3: So it's I mean, it's twelve it's been twelve years.
Speaker 11: Our is great.
Speaker 2: By the way, you guys are a ten, right, You're the one. He's the zero there, the big one. So I like it. I think that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Devin.
Speaker 2: There's still hope, buddy. There's love out there. There's a lot of women that are interested in Teresa.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 10: How are you good?
Speaker 3: What are you want to say to Devin? He's listening.
Speaker 8: I want to tell him that he's better off. If she can't see past that, then it's someone else better out here for him.
Speaker 3: There you go, let me tell you. I love me a big guy. Oh what do you think? Oh? Okay, what do you love about big guys? And particularly your husband?
Speaker 5: That you fluffy and that I can cuddle with him.
Speaker 3: That's if I want to be called.
Speaker 2: Now, guys are okay with me?
Speaker 11: That's right?
Speaker 3: I like that together.
Speaker 2: Hey, Devin, good things are coming your way, buddy. A lot of women on the phone lines here that Lydia is going to get you some numbers for okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Devin, all right, And I just feel so disrespected. I mean, I can't believe she called.
Speaker 2: Me fat well and we're sorry about that. And Tyra, I don't know if you want to say anything in closing to him or.
Speaker 5: You know, you're a really nice guy and you have an awesome personality and I hope you do great out there.
Speaker 3: Okay, great, Up.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, Devin, just play the first half of the second date update to any girl you go on a date with, you're gonna get as.
Speaker 3: Many dates as possible. Uh.
Speaker 2: Every person that was texting us at that time going, oh my god, we want to see Devin. They want they want to know exactly what the big part was. All right, it's as a whole with.
Speaker 1: Any of the thirty fro back down, a second date update, and more of the roses.
Speaker 3: This is Mojo in the morning.