Speaker 1: Your chance at top to your tickets from John Mulaney to the Smashing Pumpkins, My Chemical Romance and more. Don't wait enter now at k fan dot com here contests.
Speaker 2: You got that right, man, you got that right. Here we are. We've done made it to the eight o'clock hour. Look at what we did, Johnny, Beans, bonds, bones, Hi kids, anything cool happening over Twins daily.
Speaker 3: Stories.
Speaker 4: I mean we have got five or six stories a day, lots of trade, trade talk. What will the twins trade for if they're buying? What will they get back if they are selling? It's gonna be uh sich crazy?
Speaker 3: Five or six? Do you think they'll do buy or sell? I think they'll sell? What? Yes? You think that? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Well okay, okay, see who do you have an over under bet with? Uh?
Speaker 5: Liber and Ben liber and Hawk sorry liber and Hawk and the over under is what that you guys?
Speaker 3: Bet on?
Speaker 6: I think seventy four. If they get to seventy four lose, So there there's they're over that pace, right Yeah? One game under five.
Speaker 3: Seventy basically eighty win. Pa. Yeah, I'm in trouble. Yeah what was it? One thousand? Oh?
Speaker 7: I think it was thirteen thousand. I think thirteen one hundred with you? I think is it one hundred a game? I'm in trouble though, What so you want them to lose?
Speaker 3: I just swear that they took the under two. Yeah? Wow, all right, let's two Fan five.
Speaker 5: But since we've hit all the sports stories that are notable about six times, I got something else for you.
Speaker 2: I guess time for Fan five on the Power Trip brought to you by the Saint Paul says, yeah, Saints Baseball dot Com. That's right.
Speaker 8: May I go first?
Speaker 2: If you know my of course, thanks to our friends with Starkey. Here's your NASCAR update. It was a great weekend for Minnesota's Way Sawalich in the Nascaro Riley Otto Parts Series. Here in his second consecutive top five finish this past weekend at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Sowalich qualified ninth for the race, earned stage points in both stages. The stage points, combined with the fifth place finish, made for a solid points stay in the standings, putting so Waltch just seven points out of the chase with two races remaining to make the cutoff. It's coming right down to it. Guys in the NASCAR Cup Series. Corey how do you say?
Speaker 3: Him? Him?
Speaker 2: Time him Corey him won the Brickyard four hundred.
Speaker 3: Corey Haim had a license to drive.
Speaker 2: He marking his second career Cup Series victory.
Speaker 3: So there you go.
Speaker 2: And by the way, thanks to our friends of Starky. Do you think or maybe you know somebody who might have hearing loss? People often wait years to get checked out. Taking hearing tests can be very simple. Just visit starky dot com take an at home hearing tests so you can get the support you need. Thank you Starky and starky dot com. Go.
Speaker 3: Williams.
Speaker 2: Sawalich will keep you up to date. He might make the chase, Ben.
Speaker 3: I know it'd be How cool would that be?
Speaker 8: So I don't know even know how this works. If even if he doesn't make the chase, obviously you would think that he has got the attention of everybody at NASCAR, the big boys for sure. Yeah, you think that he gets moved He can get moved up even without making the chase. Or do you think he has to make the chase.
Speaker 2: I don't think he has to make the chase to move up. I don't think he does but I do think some things above him would have to happen that would be pretty catastrophic. I don't think he makes the Cup next year. I don't think so. I think there are too many drivers above him. Do you agree with me, Zach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's in a good spot though, And you talk about the big boys. He drives for Joe Gibbs Racing. He's already with the big boys. He's already got the you know, all that attention. It's just, you know, there's only so many spots. So the hope, of course, is that he can can find his way into one of those spots when they open up. And he's I think got track of doing so. So yeah, a couple of things. Number one, The Chase, the game show. The Chase one of the most.
Speaker 3: Underrated game shows in the last couple of decades. You guys watch that.
Speaker 5: He's fantastic. The Chase is awesome. No, the Beast, Ken Jennings and others. But still that's one. A number two, so I'm a little disappointed, man when when Hawk says, hey, reach out to Starkey if you know anybody that has hearing problems.
Speaker 3: You didn't do your bit. What there it is?
Speaker 8: Well, it's a serious bit though it's classic.
Speaker 5: I mean, like if but shouldn't you reach out to Starkey if you think you're dealing with hearing problems?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 2: Classic?
Speaker 3: That's the oldest dad joke in the book. What I just assume you're not listen, not ripping? It wasn't you're a daddy? My dad does that all all dad to do? Guess what you are now? Dad? Yeah, I'm not a papa though not yet.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, bam you isn't it an incredible world when a guy can Terry's Achilles.
Speaker 3: Terry's Achilles, Terry has.
Speaker 2: Achilles in December and be making it back in time to start camp? Can you believe?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Well, Daniel Jones, are you talking about Daniell? Are you talking about DJ?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I can't believe it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I can't believe it. I think it has a lot to do with the position. I don't think that you'd see a receiver doing that or running back or true like skill position player. But I think for that position where you just you know, you can kind of you can.
Speaker 3: Just you know.
Speaker 8: I mean, obviously you're gonna have to scramble around and you get to do some.
Speaker 3: Stuff, but like you.
Speaker 8: You're not going to be stressing that maybe on a day to day that you know, a skill position guy would, but it is. It is fascinating, man, And I know that not all Achilles tears are the same. You can tear them and rupture them in multiple ways. So got good for him. We were just taught. We saw this on the screen. We were just saying, you know, the guys in here. I'm like, man, I hope this guy bounces back as another great year. I mean, it just seems like a likable guy he's going.
Speaker 3: To be And I know that firsthand because him and I are actually friends. We actually just recently talked pretty toy.
Speaker 10: What.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was down with the new Amsterdam.
Speaker 5: I was staring at this yellow haired girl and mister Jones struck up a converse. All your hands up, he's not here anymore. This show's no fun without roses. How am I supposed to do my fake bits?
Speaker 3: Yeah? How am I supposed to do all these bits about hearing loss? Huh? All right here we go? All right? I want this is uh, maybe we got to come up with a name of this. I like this.
Speaker 5: When we do a group trivia, I want all of you to work together and see if you can do this, and see how well we can.
Speaker 2: Call it the gang bang Let's workshop, the sports Swamp gang Bang in the Swamp.
Speaker 3: I was reading this article.
Speaker 5: I was reading an article again about how sports trading cards are obviously this gigantic industry and it's only getting bigger on a yearly basis, like year over year, it's just more and more and more and more cards and they're going up in value. And this article listed the ten most expensive cards of all time. One athlete is on the list twice, and one card has two athletes on it, So technically there's ten athletes in the top.
Speaker 3: Ten eleven. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It makes sense work together and see if you can come up with these ten names the most expensive trading cards of all time.
Speaker 2: Well, horns Wagner, right.
Speaker 3: So I need I need final answers out of the group. Probably what the group can do?
Speaker 8: Hornous is up there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, is hornoess on?
Speaker 2: There is on there?
Speaker 3: Is that a final answer? Yeah? Yeah. Honus Wagner nineteen oh nine is third.
Speaker 5: The Honus Wagner card seven point two five million dollars.
Speaker 3: That's one.
Speaker 8: All right, let's stick with baseball.
Speaker 9: I mean it's got to be Babe Ruth.
Speaker 3: Is there a Mickey Mantle card?
Speaker 2: I would say, Babe Ruth's got to be one for sure.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, stupid baby Final answer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Babe is the one that's on there twice.
Speaker 3: Nineteen fourteen.
Speaker 5: A Babe Ruth card is worth seven point two million, that's fourth overall. He also has number ten, a card from nineteen thirty three, worth four point two So you guys got the athlete that's on there twice, Baby Ruth. So you have Babe Ruth so far in Honus Wagner, keep going.
Speaker 10: Is there like a Lebron card, like a Lebron rookie ye or something like.
Speaker 8: Well, let's stick with that. Maybe maybe Michael Jordan I don't or Wilt Chamberlain.
Speaker 2: You must think there have to be a Michael Jordan.
Speaker 8: I mean, Michael Jordan. Just go with the big hitters and just go Michael Jordan.
Speaker 9: See if that's on.
Speaker 3: I think you gotta try Michael Okay.
Speaker 10: Final answer, sauce you hesitating. I don't think Michael jordans okay. I don't think his rookie card is on there, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's probably got like a Jersey card, but a piece of his like bub and I mean like one of the special cards.
Speaker 8: He's got a curly in there he's got on there.
Speaker 3: You can clone him a piece of.
Speaker 2: What I'm just thinking out loud.
Speaker 3: Sweet, what did you say? You heard it? You don't have hearing problems?
Speaker 7: Huh right, Sure we can go Michael Jordan, yeah, final, yeah, sure.
Speaker 5: Jordan is number one at twelve point nine million. But that is the one where he shares the card with somebody else, which is a huge hint. But still Kobe, Jordan, Jordan and Kobe. Yep, there you go, Jordan and Kobe twelve point nine million. It's an O seven eight kind of special cards worth almost thirteen million, most expensive card of all time. So you have Jordan, Kobe, Honus Wagner and Babe Ruth.
Speaker 3: Keep going. So far you have not missed play along in your cards.
Speaker 8: Thank you for doubting a sauce on the number one card.
Speaker 3: It's not his rookie card. Rookie, but he's still the biggest jodam to have some.
Speaker 2: Good point Lebron question Lebron, Yeah, probably Lebron. What about what about Gretzky? Though our an cards do people care about those? And can I ask another stupid question? Is there such things soccer cards?
Speaker 8: I think so, like is Paley on there?
Speaker 3: Or or like.
Speaker 8: Maradona, Maradona, Massy whatever, messy, messy, somebody like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Hello, you invite messy to this gang bag?
Speaker 3: I have six athletes left so far? You have or Woods?
Speaker 2: Is there they.
Speaker 8: Do trading cards?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Why don't we go with Lebron?
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, let's just yeah, let's play the hits Lebron final?
Speaker 5: Yeah, sauce, you guessed a Lebron rookie card. H Lebron O three oh four is number six at five.
Speaker 3: Point two million. You have yet to miss? Thanks, five to go.
Speaker 2: Can I be clear about something real quick?
Speaker 3: This is just sports, right, yes, sir, It.
Speaker 2: Can't be like spawn or something like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool, I haven't missed yet. Can you go ten for ten? Doubt? You're going ten.
Speaker 2: For what's that kid's name? What is playing now?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 3: Sho Tani? That's a good guess.
Speaker 2: Does he have a card?
Speaker 8: Dash a guyha guy? How about like Hank Aaron that's not bad? Or Jackie Robinson.
Speaker 3: Let's try show Hey, I think he is a good one.
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, I.
Speaker 5: Don't show John Bonas you once famously said, show Hey is not a good fit for the Minnesota Twins.
Speaker 3: He's also not a good fit for This is the first strike validated strike number one? No show the damn it? All right? Five to go, two more strikes. You can do this. You missed two more times. I'll go with the whole.
Speaker 8: Other guys that we I just mentioned, go Hank or Jackie. I mean we have Jackie Robinson day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do, Jackie, but I don't even know I'm older to.
Speaker 3: Hank Carey.
Speaker 4: Seems like that was an era of like mass producing those cards.
Speaker 3: So I like the Jackie.
Speaker 5: Jackie final many times you think he struck out John Bonus Jackie Robinson?
Speaker 3: Did he strike to a lot? Because you guys just did strike two?
Speaker 8: What about jack k Is she on there.
Speaker 3: From two to two? Seven? She no longer with us?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, all right, hang on, I'm gonna do this, even though you have two strikes and I wanted to do the straight out remaining. You have two baseball players, two basketball players, and one football player.
Speaker 3: How about Wemby.
Speaker 8: I don't think it's I think the recent ones aren't going to be valued that high.
Speaker 5: Two basketball, two baseball, and one football. And I'll give you this hint as well. Four of the five are still alive.
Speaker 3: Not Bo Jackson.
Speaker 6: How about I got it, Steve Lombordosi's rookie card got it?
Speaker 3: Number two.
Speaker 11: Six.
Speaker 3: You guys want to stick with baseball, you want to baseball? On there to baseball? We can do this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, Mike Trout take a deep, bro.
Speaker 3: S that's not still think?
Speaker 8: Okay, so Jackie was on there, but I feel like Hank Aaron should be on it.
Speaker 2: Is it the steroid guys?
Speaker 3: McGuire and maybe.
Speaker 2: Did they have the matter? What about that one guy who played Barry Bonds? What about bear Bonds?
Speaker 3: Those are all tainted?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you're tainted.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say, Wemby, I'll go out on a limit. Say you know, I go with it. I disagree, but you can go with it.
Speaker 2: Go with it.
Speaker 3: That's final.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess half the room loves it, half the room hates it. The whole room should have hated it. Correct, all right, So that's that strike three. You guys got five sauce. You did name one of them. You got number two earlier. You just never went with it. You were the only one that said this name. It's a baseball player that's no longer with us, Mickey Mantle, the nineteen fifty two Mantle is twelve point six million.
Speaker 3: That's the number two card of all time.
Speaker 5: The other four players are still active players, brittany one of them. Nope, active, still active. I think active football player. If you think is worth the most, well Mahomes. Mahomes is number nine, had four point three million from a twenty seventeen card. Baseball player that's not Showhey from twenty and thirteen.
Speaker 3: I think it was his draft year card.
Speaker 5: Even though he didn't debut it. Nope, didn't debut in thirteen, I don't think. But he drafted thirteen years well drafted in thirteen, I think in thirteen, huge deal, still huge market. Aaron Aaron Judge is number seven at five point two million from twenty thirteen. And then you're missing two current basketball players. One of them is a top ten player of all time. One of them looked like he was on pace to be a top tenor of all three. Curry is number five five point nine million, and the other one four point six million. Scott Skyles number eight, Scott Skyles extream team current player, best player on his team, Western Conference.
Speaker 3: And Wemby, No, who's the dude out of Denver Jokic? Not the joker.
Speaker 5: Hawk and he guesses not Yoda, guess Scott Skyles. I guess Ben technically did for him, not Pele. Although most people say this guy's name is one word. Even though Luca Luca number eight, Luca four point six million dollars, that's would not have got so your top ten or Jordan and Kobe's number one than Mantle, Honus Wagner, Babe Ruth, Steph Curry, Lebron James Aaron, Judge, Luca Mahomes and then Babe Ruth again.
Speaker 8: Hawk, would you would you say that we were successful or failed with that gang Bang?
Speaker 3: I mean, he's let me answer for my client. He's been way worse.
Speaker 2: Gang There was a lot, we put a lot of effort into it. Yeah, we tried our best. Does that count though we came up short? No?
Speaker 3: That was been the guy on Thursday.
Speaker 5: The Guy on Thursday tells me all the time, even the bad ones are not are not failure, They're.
Speaker 2: Not almost said, I'll go last, Okay, I want you guys to know that I went ahead and paid thirty dollars.
Speaker 3: No, hawk, you are so much money.
Speaker 2: To make a video ESA's Butterfinger sour Patch.
Speaker 3: Oh hell yeah.
Speaker 2: And I couldn't find a picture that worked just off Tommy, so I had to use the one of Tommy, Dove and Sauce.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a great picture.
Speaker 2: And I'm just gonna say it. It turns Tommy for just a smidge because he disappears quickly in the video, turns him do into an African American man.
Speaker 5: Why why does AI change everyone's races mid video?
Speaker 3: I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Its great, great head of hair.
Speaker 8: Oh sweet, I'm in then let's watch it. So this is what I don't understand. So you submitted an actual picture of the person. Yes, you want them to make.
Speaker 3: It change all the time. Yeah, I don't know all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no reason technically offensive.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 8: That tom is in black face?
Speaker 5: Yeah, partially, God, even for Halloween, it doesn't work.
Speaker 2: I thinks you are much more attractive than you really are.
Speaker 5: You know, people always say like, well, you can tell it's a because that person has six or seven fingers on their hand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is like, well, Sauce is a full head of hair. This is yeah, that's me. This can't be real. He's hideous.
Speaker 2: No, you're not Erchie.
Speaker 5: Off the Tuscany. Yeah, no, rose from Steve Moude. So Sauce has a full head of hair. Tommy's an African American. Dov isn't wearing a Sean Camp throwback? And thirty dollars on that?
Speaker 3: I sure did. You don't care?
Speaker 2: What do I care?
Speaker 3: It's like a dollar an hour. That's more than that.
Speaker 2: It probably is more.
Speaker 3: You've spent like one hundred and fifty dollars on.
Speaker 5: AI and you still don't have a good video and you still have l oh Man all right headlines in a second more with Ben leeber or John Bonus and never I said the Power Drip.
Speaker 3: Mor'ting show after this on the Van.
Speaker 2: Bad every weekday dollars in guaranteed prize is happening. That's right. Cash. In this football season Las Vegas were three circus sports contests circ a million, eighteen weeks of points spread action, one hundred twenty eight ways to win. You got Circus Survivor, which I did last year, which is so much fun. Pick one winner each week last one. Say any one's the circle Grand Discimo, enter into Vada play from anywhere thirty million guaranteed Circus Sports dot com for details. Thank you, sir, God, we love you. Can't wait November right around the cour and for Saucy and I am month from now too. Hell yeah, daddy, Okay, do you guys want to watch this video?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, how do I? Oh yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: Canffan dot com slash watch, Hang on, Daddy, caffean dot com slash watch, because that's how we're gonna do it. Because Sacho's got it all set up. Okay, Reese's Butterfinger sour Patch. I loaded in a picture, a very famous picture of Sauce with Dob in the middle, Sauce on the right as you're looking at the picture, and then Tommy on the left. Now, Tommy is obviously much darker because of his tan than the two ghosts in the picture. Oh yeah, but a I decided.
Speaker 5: Oh if that ain't a picture straight off the show twenty twenty right like hell three guys vacation, Uh, the first to get the new her vices.
Speaker 3: In the middle went missing at.
Speaker 2: The same time because he's the guy in the middle. I think Dove becomes the focus of the video.
Speaker 3: But that's too bad.
Speaker 2: Here we go, but a finger sour patch featuring.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: All right, just I'm just here you go, right here you go?
Speaker 3: Oh now, look at hair.
Speaker 2: Look at Tommy.
Speaker 5: Already Tommy is slightly changing races.
Speaker 2: He's not slightly. He definitely had he got darker in the first is the Indian. I'm not sure, but look at your hair, Sawce. Look how with real hair?
Speaker 3: Dude? Look at me?
Speaker 2: Look at you.
Speaker 3: I look like a human.
Speaker 2: That African American man is attracted to you.
Speaker 3: And my brother's gonna kiss him.
Speaker 2: Okay in the morning like college game day on the wood. It's nice you guys. Take that young man in the.
Speaker 3: Middle of.
Speaker 8: You know, I mean, don't say that picture right there is positive. If you told me that was Tommy Olsen the left, that that's not not, I.
Speaker 3: Don't believe you is not. I need a full head of hair. Look at me. Yeah, so hot? There here we go.
Speaker 2: You are hot.
Speaker 3: I'm hot. Look at you.
Speaker 2: Last got said thieves out changing just for a minute?
Speaker 3: Are changing for a minute.
Speaker 2: You guys know what I'm thinking. I'm gonna say it. No, watch Dove's face right here, watch him.
Speaker 12: Thieves out changing than Halloween is here?
Speaker 3: Positive? Positive, don't you? Okay?
Speaker 5: This is now the third video we've analyzed in the last week, and I know this is a repeat tape, but I just can't believe it. Ai thinks that people just stare things. The only thing it's capable of being a programming is people have an idea and they just want to stare off into nowhere, like immediately when you see the leaves are changing. Dove went to the window smiling, and by the time he looked out the window, all he wanted to do was like thoughtfully stare. I is convinced that's all people do.
Speaker 2: But look if they even gave him a little little hairs on his ear, you.
Speaker 5: Know, I mean that's not dov No, that's one.
Speaker 3: Looking at I mean, I mean this is little goes.
Speaker 11: Sixty minutes reaching out to you sex you.
Speaker 12: Maybe it were a perfect man floating head, but a finger sounds What the hell.
Speaker 11: Is that to buy?
Speaker 3: Is that all of us? Who are these people? Who these people are? He paid thirty dollars for this, three.
Speaker 2: Different persons of the same person, Zacks.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you the other thing, too, is knowing where this video is going. If you're the father of the girl in the bat, you have raised her incorrectly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Zach's open. She tags him in.
Speaker 2: I do like the fact that it knows enough to put all the Halloween decorations in though. Yeah, I mean it's listening. Has turned those three gentlemen into the same person three times with different outfits.
Speaker 9: And we got the gene jacket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's the geen jacket again.
Speaker 3: He I love denhim.
Speaker 2: Oh three ladies, Oh okay, one for each.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, that that math doesn't work out. Ratio is wrong.
Speaker 2: Okay, they got candy down. Here we go, the cheers and cheers.
Speaker 7: The hangers on, got nothing to worry about it.
Speaker 11: What's he doing.
Speaker 3: Come from? This is the Watson and says, we've seen the chat logs. We know why you're here. Why don't you have a seat.
Speaker 2: Look at the guy who just appeared, the ghosts thing that near his right armpit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the women just like evaporated vapor.
Speaker 3: We know Tommy's in this video that.
Speaker 2: I'll be getting see when he's in timite a minute.
Speaker 3: My god, look at.
Speaker 2: The poster behind the guy to the to the right. When he's putting on. He has no idea how to put a shirt and hat on, but.
Speaker 3: No, just sort of melts on his body.
Speaker 2: Tea, we should dress up, I'll be getting see what is that gonna started moving? It's a looking guy? Why so.
Speaker 11: We can stay in?
Speaker 3: And why are they.
Speaker 11: Bourbon match?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 2: Okay, now there's your sauce, that's your.
Speaker 1: Why are you looking at that Tommy like that?
Speaker 3: That's supposed to be you.
Speaker 2: It has to be him, the guy on that side, like a young Christian bale An American psycho.
Speaker 3: That was if I never discovered fast food as a kid.
Speaker 12: It's so damn sex can lay sex again? Damn love you match like resist but a finger sour?
Speaker 2: Are you're drinking?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: One of those classic cocktail parties where you put giants in your wine.
Speaker 2: That's soccer.
Speaker 3: That's what does to throw? Stop? Do we is that?
Speaker 2: That's that's I think that's Tommy rid.
Speaker 11: The highest?
Speaker 3: My god, he didn't dress up?
Speaker 11: What the hell he died?
Speaker 3: Did he enjoy the party? It's raining?
Speaker 5: Can look he's got to get up and stare out the window and check out what the skyline is doing.
Speaker 12: Now he's got teddy what a teddy bear on his peanuts.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be in the box. Never run before.
Speaker 12: Damn sex. Say, let's stay in and have sex and can love you.
Speaker 11: Baby loves looking at but bing a sour Now that's supposed to be.
Speaker 8: That's done.
Speaker 3: He's eight perfect what but.
Speaker 2: What ultimate gunstopper?
Speaker 3: He's doing drug? It's gummies for sure, yep. Immediately laughing yep. And then they're gonna stare off the porch. Yeah, there's a going on.
Speaker 2: What is a two headed monster walking down the street.
Speaker 3: There, No, that's just me.
Speaker 2: And there it is a jack o lander.
Speaker 3: That's not bad. Want to show more times.
Speaker 2: Let's watch the transformation of races. There he goes from the original picture.
Speaker 3: He just got super tan at night yea, the media at.
Speaker 11: Night in my college game day on a second right there.
Speaker 3: He got like he got darker that one friend. So there you go. That's brilliant.
Speaker 2: Dollars well spent.
Speaker 8: That's way to go, co pilot.
Speaker 3: Think about it, though I could have gone in machine.
Speaker 2: You're right, it's gonna anyway.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 2: Okay, there you got like a dollar an hour?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, okay, right now, each time, phase of line.
Speaker 12: All around, we get it.
Speaker 3: All right, headlines here we go.
Speaker 5: The my friends at Trivia Mafia who do a podcast every week called No Brain's Not Light Bulbs. I was listening to it on Saturday and they asked their guests about like first celebrity crush, and she said optimist Prime and I related to that because I've said multiple times I believe my.
Speaker 3: First crush was Daphne from Scooby Doo. Okay, it explained a lot, actually, but I tried to think.
Speaker 5: I'm like, if I get rid of Daphne first second, I'm trying to think of who my first actual celebrity crush was, and I'm gonna stack it because today is Elizabeth Berkley's birthday. Yeh Jesse from Saved by the Bell is fifty four years old. She was also in Showgirls, in which Chris once famously said that her ass was disappointing.
Speaker 3: Well and it ruined the movie.
Speaker 5: Chris, I thought back, I truly think, if you don't count Daphne because she's a cartoon, my first actual celebrity crush was Tiffany Ambertheism from Save by the Bell.
Speaker 3: Sure, I don't. I can't. I can't think of anybody before her.
Speaker 5: When I was like six seven and eight that I was like truly crushing on until Kelly Kopowski on Saved by the bell Man, Tiffany stole a thousand out of ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's still hot.
Speaker 5: I believe Brian Oak would say she's holding up well. Brian, Uh, do you guys know your first celebrity crush? Do you remember who you crushed on first? Got can't be a classmates, got to be a celebrity.
Speaker 3: Mine was probably Tiffany?
Speaker 9: What who Aaron Carter?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we all got rich sauce.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're in the same range, probably Tiffany. How do you beat Kelly caskn What a smoke show? Then maybe even her as well? Are we going across the board Kelly Kowski?
Speaker 8: Here's the I don't know. I don't remember nobody's coming to mine when I was that young. Now, Gwen Stefani, when I was in.
Speaker 3: Heist in the nineties.
Speaker 8: Sure, in the nineties, she was my jam.
Speaker 5: She was just a girl in the world, just a girl walking into spider webs and whatnot.
Speaker 8: No, I know a lot of people say Topanga, Yeah not that doesn't I mean, I don't know. I guess I would. I guess i'd say her as well.
Speaker 3: Kelly, We're all going Kelly Kapowski.
Speaker 5: Shout out to Tiffany Abertheast and if you want to come on the show, if you're available on Fridays at eight fifteen.
Speaker 2: Do I get the Saint Paul Saints?
Speaker 5: I bringer in, Man, that's that's a baseball game. I would show up to John Bonus. You do you remember your I'm much older, right, I'm much older?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you are? I am much older. That's older. I got fifteen years older, fifteen years older than you guys.
Speaker 4: Probably I would Okay, Gilligan's Island, Mary Anne.
Speaker 9: Maybe do we have to?
Speaker 3: I mean, Chris's list is long, but I'm asking how much time do we have? Do you remember your first pinky Tuscadero? I'm going to get Yeah, I really I was.
Speaker 2: I was really into leather Teska. That's a really good pull on your part.
Speaker 5: What about like Olivia Newton, John or somebody in that range. But honestly, somebody from the Brady Dan Summers.
Speaker 2: Might have been a Now you say that because man, what was that show called Company Company?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's hot. I was big into Velma.
Speaker 9: Two, The Glasses, Little Money.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Every do you guys remember maud All right, Come.
Speaker 8: On, you're too horny.
Speaker 9: What about Jean Stapleton.
Speaker 8: How about Large March?
Speaker 3: He would yeah, would Hawk? Oh yeah, Hawk was Large Mar.
Speaker 2: All right, she just died, didn't she, Rosie?
Speaker 8: I think that might I think I Large March.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I might have just seen that. She just died, like no long ago?
Speaker 9: Are you talking about her? The home alone two gal?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she passed.
Speaker 2: That's right, it was her. Yeah, you're right, you're right, right, That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: How about everybody? When she died?
Speaker 5: Everybody on Twitter was like Hawk never had a shot at her, or Hawk like never got her.
Speaker 3: Now it's too late. We know he would have the d.
Speaker 9: Peters Morgan's a good backup for that if you want.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, yeah, it's probably one of those one of those hard rock paths at the time that danced on top of a transit.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what it might have been for me? Might been jone jet.
Speaker 9: Oh there you go.
Speaker 5: But think about this. The rest of us, I think almost all well, at least Ben and uh Zach and Saus and I. We all picked people that were about our age, right, are slightly older than us.
Speaker 3: Chris at like eight years old, was like, I want susansw a woman when he was eight.
Speaker 5: The rest of us are like, I'm in middle school, but I want a high school girl like Kelly.
Speaker 8: That's so different than me crushed on my third grade teacher.
Speaker 2: Get that right?
Speaker 3: Right? Yeah? Well Fair was calling one nine hundred numbers at like six, exactly.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 3: I think mod would date me. I love this story. Uh here's the headline.
Speaker 5: An upscale bakery New York City is denying that they just buy Costco croissants and mark them up. I'm not a bad play because the Costco croissants are awesome.
Speaker 8: There is so many of them.
Speaker 3: They're gigantic, and they do have that like buttery Field. They're a ten out of ten. They're awesome.
Speaker 5: If I went to an upscale bakery and got a croissant and it tasted like that, I'd be like, yeah, these are probably about five bucks apiece.
Speaker 3: You can get like, what is it twelve for five bucks at Costco?
Speaker 5: Give or take what a steal free Costco advertising croissants amazing. Police in New Jersey are investigating after several children attending a YMCA summer camp allegedly consumed mushroom laced edibles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is a summer camp.
Speaker 2: Man, do we know it was one of those deals, like we're somebody accidentally gave it to them, or are they doing on purpose?
Speaker 3: Or we know mushrooms? What edibles? Okay, so they had.
Speaker 8: They had to opportunities and psilocybin.
Speaker 9: That's a hell a trip.
Speaker 5: That's a party right there. It was apparently a camp for depressed young gentlemen. So apparently a couple of the counselors were like, young.
Speaker 3: Man, there's no need to feel this show so stupid.
Speaker 1: Look picking yourself off the ground. If you're taking those, you're tripping so hard.
Speaker 5: You're like, there, there's a cop, there's a construction worker.
Speaker 3: There's a Native American.
Speaker 9: One of those guys died, right, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Think they are almost all gone now, right, what are we down to? Is the construction worker still with us?
Speaker 9: How many village people are left?
Speaker 3: You've googled that. Uh, this is a little bit similar.
Speaker 5: A Netflix executive claims he was fired from his.
Speaker 3: One point one million dollars a.
Speaker 5: Year job after revealing that he had taken medically prescribed ketamine. Here's where the twist comes in, and here's why it's in the news. So he claims, I'm taking ketamine, medically prescribed ketamine. I'm making one point one million a year and I got fired.
Speaker 3: He claims it happened.
Speaker 5: During a trust exercise at a Netflix work retreat.
Speaker 3: I mean, so what happened?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that taking the ketamine happened during a trust exercise at a work retreat.
Speaker 3: What like, take this trust me? No saying? And then they fired him.
Speaker 9: I don't understand.
Speaker 3: No, I don't understand either. But he's claiming that that's what happened. But if he has the prescription, who I.
Speaker 5: Don't know if it was his prescription. It was just medically prescribed ketamine. Not sure if it was his prescription or not. And that's the fun of this game is these are just headlines. I have no idea. We just get to guess. Uh Uganda is forcing everyone to spend the last Saturday every month cleaning. It's meant to improve sanitation, prevent disease outbreaks, and promote environmental cleanliness. And they believe that the government can force its citizens to do it. So government required cleaning the last Saturday of every month.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 5: Nowadays, what if it's crazy effective and other countries start getting ideas like what if it works unbelievably well, the place is just spotless, disease goes down, everybody's happier.
Speaker 3: Just JO don't know, all right.
Speaker 5: I love questions like this because it shows I think people's personalities. There is a hypothetical that's going somewhat viral. Here's your two choices. I want you to think what you believe most Americans would choose, and then I want you to say what you would choose. But here's your two options. Either instantly receiving fifty thousand dollars guarantee, all you have to do is say yes, you get fifty k. Or option two is you flip a coin with a fifty to fifty chance of winning a million.
Speaker 3: You're flipping a coin.
Speaker 5: A million, you get a million, or of course, if you lose the flip, you get zero. So it's a fifty to fifty shout at a million or a guarantee fifty K.
Speaker 3: So before you say what you would do, let's go around the room.
Speaker 5: What do you believe most Americans say they would do?
Speaker 3: Take the fifty k or flip the coin. I think they flipped the car. I think they flipped the coin.
Speaker 2: I think most Americans will take the fifty k.
Speaker 9: I think they flipped the coin.
Speaker 3: I gotta say, flip the coin, Chris is the only one that is correct.
Speaker 5: Sixty five percent of Americans say they would take the guaranteed fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Now, more importantly, what would we do? Flip? I'd flip the coin. What would you do? And this is tax free? Sure in this hypothetical, shure man, I think go ahead. I think you flipped the coin because it's a free roll for a million bucks? Right?
Speaker 5: No, I know, like you, but your explanation was the hypothetical.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, good point.
Speaker 5: So I mean you also get zero if you lose the coin flip, I think the coin?
Speaker 3: Why? I don't know, because you'd want a million bucks?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's fun to throw this around, Ben Wish, What are you doing the coin? Me too? Bonus of course, Chris zach.
Speaker 9: To gamble.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think the right answer is the the the expected value the EV is a half a million, right, it's it's ten times.
Speaker 3: It's it's exactly, it's ten times the value to do it? So, sure, you can.
Speaker 5: Guarantee yourself fifty k, but that coin flip is worth a half a million dollars on average, So I'm taking the ten x or I'm going for the for the half milon value.
Speaker 8: For those that took the fifty are they forced to watch the coin flip.
Speaker 5: To have man, that'd be greasy.
Speaker 1: Oh, mister beast to it, that'd be a great pea.
Speaker 5: According to the h the poll, twenty five percent would flip the coin, sixty five percent would take the fifty k, and basically everybody else isn't sure which way they would lean because they don't have a strong take either way.
Speaker 3: I mean, have a.
Speaker 8: Take on a hypothetical survey.
Speaker 3: Yep, oh no, I'm just decipher this will shock no one. This will shock no one.
Speaker 5: Men thirty two percent would say they would flip the coin, eighteen percent women.
Speaker 3: So men are way more likely to gamble.
Speaker 5: And also the region with the most gamblers is the West Coast. Midwesterners were the most likely to take the quick fifty k, so.
Speaker 3: We are not the gamblers that we like to think.
Speaker 5: On the Power to Morning show here in the Midwest, the West Coast is where they say, let's just go for it.
Speaker 3: That's the California mentality. I'm definitely flipping.
Speaker 4: That I would like to see the percentage breakdown by people in debt versus.
Speaker 3: That's why you take the fifty k right, feel like?
Speaker 4: I feel like the gender difference also could be explained by that too, but.
Speaker 3: If they factored into it's a free roll at a million?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean sorry, I don't have every sophisticated, God dang answer you're looking at.
Speaker 3: What did you want me to say? Don't worry, the bosses are listening. I don't care. Man. I like I like hypotheticals, but I also.
Speaker 5: Like throwing latest fitness or nutrition facts at you because I love I love how how skeptical you are. This is fun. I want to I can't wait till you respond to this one. A new study found that men who hadn't who hadn't eaten for at least ten hours what.
Speaker 3: Men who had not eaten for.
Speaker 5: At least ten hours were able to complete more leg extension reps when they smelled chocolate between.
Speaker 2: Sets you were going to say.
Speaker 5: The study included twenty three men who tested three different sets dark chocolate, milk, chocolate, and water, who sniff and water. The biggest boost came from the guys that were sniffing dark chocolate, with guys completing about eighteen more reps than they did when they were smelling plain water. Milk chocolate helped, but not as much as dark chocolate, So sniffing dark chocolate on an empty stomach you can do more reps than if you sniff milk, chocolate or water.
Speaker 8: I have no idea who authorized to study.
Speaker 4: Why the controls around this?
Speaker 3: Why behind this? I don't know.
Speaker 5: Researchers think that the strong bitter scent may act as a signal that a filling food is on the way that your brain is responding to incoming. Sense of food helps the brain create a sense of fullness before any food is actually consumed.
Speaker 8: And it can only be consumed after you do your leg presses. I don't get it.
Speaker 3: Isn't that fun? What a ridiculous waste of money.
Speaker 5: Just stop doing studies and just take the guaranteed fifty k right, this is fun.
Speaker 3: Here's your random fact for the day.
Speaker 5: Pablo Picasso was briefly suspected of being involved in the nineteen eleven theft of the Mona Lisa, but was soon released due to lack of evidence, despite possessing statues previously stolen from the Louver in nineteen oh seven. Wow, So he had stolen art statues I guess from the Louver somehow in his possession and was suspected of sealing the Mona Lisa, but they couldn't prove it, so they let him go. I didn't know that this dude was a genius and a thief. I freaking love it.
Speaker 3: That's my guy.
Speaker 4: Was there a time in history that museums were mostly just unguarded places where you saw sound valuable stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now like that last year when I was there was like no one there. Yeah, just a.
Speaker 8: Social lift to go up to the second floors about movies.
Speaker 6: Uh, I'm not trying to get hawk going. Your microphone is buzzy whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why doesn't matter. Get let me let me is it?
Speaker 8: Is it more of a feather in the cap when you finally pull off your heist, which I hopefully I am a part of thank you that we get away scott free, or they feel like they're suspecting us but have no evidence, Like, would you kind of enjoy the fact that there's a little bit of a chase of the Hey, we think you guys did it, and we know pretty we know for sure you did it. We just don't know how you did it, and we can't connect you to the crime.
Speaker 3: I think I'd get.
Speaker 5: A yeah, because our lifestyle is going to be extravagant because we're gonna have a lot of money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they're not gonna know where that.
Speaker 5: Money came from and we're never going to tell them, right, And Dov's going to be in jail.
Speaker 7: Oh, we gotta have a fall guy.
Speaker 5: And Tommy's going to throw the party of the century because we have essentially an endless budget.
Speaker 3: It's going to be unelievable. Only in international waters, for sure.
Speaker 6: I mean maybe on the iHeart Yeah, yeah, I mean can that's probably available.
Speaker 3: Hawk definitely wants to go to Can last, but not least.
Speaker 5: I can't believe this is twenty years ago, But it was twenty years ago today that mel Gibson was arrested for DUI and that's when he verbally assaulted the officer and then launched into a tirade against the Jews. Remember I think he was wasn't he essentially I mean mostly universally loved until that moment. Yes, And then everything that people had heard behind the scenes was finally public and were like Jesus, what is Mel's problem?
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, it hasn't been the same since twenty years.
Speaker 10: Just