Speaker 1: Good morning, lady and gentlemen, and welcome to video message number twenty nine.
Speaker 2: I woke up yesterday morning with us spring at ust to start later, please, I could never know what the day was US Florida. Listen up. The Radyes just came in for last month. We are number one. We just grabbed every key demogram super duper. That's nice. Fight a goo nito gay, Yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 3: It is the fifth day of December twenty twenty five. Good morning, everybody. Welcome to Friday Morning on the Powers of Morning Show. How are you cold out there? Big weekend ahead of us though, Let's see what happens, shall we. Let's get her started because we got Marni, and we got Paris coming in. We got the initials game in so much more. Here's comedy with Bill Burr on the Power Trip by a Friday.
Speaker 2: Now, come on in. I'm glad you're here. I'll tell you a quick chalunce with story. I'll tell you one of the funny ones. Right one time, when I was like six, my older brother was eight.
Speaker 4: We were in the backseat of my dad's car and we were like laughing and we were excited.
Speaker 2: Because it was around Christmas and my dad I just had this thing. He just didn't like joy, you know. So he's sitting there driving. He's going like, knock it off.
Speaker 5: Back there, Jack gag on like a couple of little school girls.
Speaker 2: You don't straighten up. I'm gonna buy a doll for Christmas. And then he did. I swear to God, he made us hold them up. My mother's taking pictures. Go to the Christmas tree. I'm just standing there.
Speaker 6: Like afterwards, I ran upstairs to my top bunk.
Speaker 2: To his credit, he came up. He tried to smooth it over. He's like, all right, come on back down, it's over. Come on down and enjoy the holiday. He eventually coaxed me down, you know, he just he softened up a little bit. Look, you don't get back downstairs. No one else can open that gift. I'm going out.
Speaker 7: Why said go it out?
Speaker 2: I go back downstairs all shell shocked. Here's another gift for you, billy. I'm like, is this a dollhouse? When does it end? Yeah? That was Christmas and those are people that love me.
Speaker 3: Wee feet us on your side.
Speaker 2: You here the distance.
Speaker 5: It's Friday, December fifth, twenty twenty five. This is the Power True Morning Show. My name is Corey. That guy is a Chris over there, there's Zachary, there's the gentleman John Pries. Hi Hi Hi Hi, Hello Hi Chris John John yoh yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Good Laddy, Chris. How are you great? How are you? I'm pretty good, good good good. Yeah. Is it weird not having sauce here? Very weird, very very Yeah.
Speaker 8: There's more light that comes through because there's not any clips. Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure. I always love seeing my guy, but it's great seeing you guys as well.
Speaker 2: We'll take it. How's Christmas going so far? Awesome?
Speaker 8: Best time of year and I'm I'm sad Nordo and I.
Speaker 2: Aren't do an army navy this year.
Speaker 8: But the good part of it is another weekend at home in December, because this time of year is just the best.
Speaker 2: The little one is so excited.
Speaker 8: We try to fill the count like tonight we're going to Sam's Christmas Village out in Somerset.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, we've been, and Elizabeth were yesterday and Twin City's live, not that I would know.
Speaker 2: I don't watch it every day. No, you're a monster. It's a good show. Did they send you a TCL Christmas sweater. Yet you I'm on the payroll.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so we got a s'mores cabin tonight, so you get a little cabin and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw that. I saw. Oh they talked about that.
Speaker 8: Santa comes by, So you get Santa to yourself for a couple of minutes.
Speaker 2: So Chloe and her cousins will cale want them for a couple of minutes too, perhaps, Yeah, No, this wife is faithful. Well there's that Mary Christmas everybody, it was.
Speaker 8: Your guys is Christmas time goes.
Speaker 2: It's pretty awesome.
Speaker 8: It's so awesome, and it heads up if you haven't left the house yet. It did start to snow a little bit, so the roads are getting a little greasy.
Speaker 2: There's grease, little grease, for sure.
Speaker 9: We'll handle it great today in the morning commute be.
Speaker 2: Just best drivers in the United States, by the way here.
Speaker 8: And it's horrifying when like there is a car swerving kind of all over the place, and I went by them because I'm like, I need to get around them.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be near them.
Speaker 8: And you look over and you expect them to be on their phone and you shouldn't be on your phone when you're driving, But then at least I would understand why they're swerving a little bit. This person had a death grip on the wheel, staring forward, scared to death, and it's like, how can you not keep this little It wasn't a subrew because it wasn't in the left lane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, weird weird drivers. Yeah, if you're if it's that scary, maybe uber uber or stay home or stay home yeah yeah.
Speaker 9: Or walk Yeah, it's not on the freeway. Yeah, well right, unless you want to play jacks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's only four.
Speaker 8: Or buddy, Chris walked from a establishment off the strip. They were at a bar off the strip, and he walked back to Planet Hollywood on I five.
Speaker 2: That's not a good idea. I'm surprised to made it. That's what I thought.
Speaker 8: But also in his drunken stupor, because he was basically blacked out, I think he was doing the right thing because.
Speaker 2: You're probably not going to get hit by a car.
Speaker 8: But if you're walking on the side roads where they had been, he would have been robbed if he was alone.
Speaker 2: So it does get crusty. This subconscious was actually correct. Why was uber not an option? It was an option. It was just so a drunky forguy he could call an uber.
Speaker 8: Yeah, sure, sure he's I Yeah, that's the drugest I've ever seen them.
Speaker 3: Hmmm, well that's a bar to set and go to spend the rest of your life chas him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we tucked him in.
Speaker 8: He showed up around breakfast time, he had just gotten back, and then we send him to the room.
Speaker 3: This is the gentleman with hookers, right, No, okay, nope, yep, No, that's a great story.
Speaker 8: That was Tom. Yeah, accidental hookers.
Speaker 2: Not not not not father in all Tom. No, No, he doesn't pay for first accident.
Speaker 5: He just gets That's something you said twenty three seconds ago.
Speaker 2: Is something I haven't said.
Speaker 5: I don't think as an adult, and I'm not saying I want to be a part of that club. But I don't believe I've ever tucked a friend in as an adult.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I don't think I have lived That's what I'm saying. I don't know if I'm missing out. I don't believe I've ever talked a friend in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they're point too.
Speaker 8: Probably five times in my life talked him in, talk him tuck him in, talk him in.
Speaker 9: Make sure they're on the cheek yup. Yeah, I sleep on your back there, pal No, what a good friend.
Speaker 8: Well that's that's not for vomit either, so they don't get the boots throw on to him.
Speaker 9: I once had to put a friend's pants back on in a park.
Speaker 2: Why did you take them out? I didn't take him.
Speaker 9: Off, Okay, but he went to take a leak and uh, he decided to have an entire bottle of vodka football game, homecoming football game, and uh and then yeah, he came back and he was not not the same man. And somebody had to do something because everybody was pointing and laughing at him, and I was also pointing and laughing at him.
Speaker 2: Yea, did he buy the fact that he took his own pants off?
Speaker 9: He did, he did, And he was going he was talking about this girl that he loved and he was gonna go and walk all the way to and pantsless.
Speaker 8: Yes, talk about a night in shining armor. She would have loved him.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that would have been a real Romeo and Juliet situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like late October. Gotta fire that thing up.
Speaker 3: Then, Speaking of that, how about.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that the wasn't that the guests though back in the day, wasn't that one of them? I was pretty like, it's not hard to connect the dots. I liked the idea personally.
Speaker 3: Uh, this morning, when I walked in and one of the faders on that board in there was just gone, I was like, maybe he had a good idea. Maybe if I just sit here like the gentleman on the cover of the Rage Against the Machine album.
Speaker 2: They'll know I was serious.
Speaker 8: So when you say fade or you mean like the little knob, yeah, one little knobs the volume thing, then.
Speaker 3: I think it probably just fell down into it. It's a board that's older than all Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just gone the soap opera that as well all my children.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I thought, man, I get it. I wonder if he walked in to do a commercial and there was no fader and he said I'm gonna burn this bitch down.
Speaker 8: And then did it. He's a Canadian citizen. There's the first part of the problem. Oh, I didn't realize he was arrested in Michigan, outside of Detroit, where he was on personal business.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I've been on personal business before.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean yeah, it spells out serious financial troubles. Yeah, and then the place mysteriously burned out sucks because that was such a cool spot.
Speaker 3: I've had some fun there. I left some sweat on that stage, Yes, sir, sure fun. What are you doing core?
Speaker 5: Just looking at this list, I'm just so proud of our friends of kman O two for being the most listened to radio station the iHeart Cluster.
Speaker 2: Isn't that weird? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I'm looking at like interesting. Massachusetts shout out to Kiss one O eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Indiana q NAXI radio station, probably a must only be music stations, right yeah, Colorado one of six point seven the bowl.
Speaker 9: I mean other than I mean, don't look at Iowa because it's it's just music stations.
Speaker 2: It's not just two years old, right, oh so it yeah? Minnesota? Kay, we don't look at that? Is that awesome? The most listened to radio station yep on in the iHeart Cluster? Is that right? Sure? What's the numbers?
Speaker 3: Did they show the numbers? I think they just threw a dart or do you think that they were like this one needs some love.
Speaker 2: Guaranteed, human man? I think it was any human many miney, that's not how it's said, but I got with yourself. Remember last year they picked katiewb Any Many Miny Moe the Reason you need Many. Yeah, that's it. And I don't think this stuff. I mean, I don't think it's accurate.
Speaker 8: Obviously, it's said that I've only listened to this station for thirty one thousand, six hundred and fifteen minutes this year. I know it's been. I'm in the top ten percent of listeners.
Speaker 2: Is that right? And you're on the station. I'm a room though. That's that's all in. I love it. My top podcast that I listened to Initials, I love you, I knew I liked you. God dang it. You backtracked quick.
Speaker 8: You said love and then went the like I caught that.
Speaker 2: Wow. I don't like to commit. Yeah, it's pretty good because I have to listen to the status.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: I listened back to Initials so I can keep track of status and stuff. It was fifth on my list of podcasts of the year or two. That's my wife thinks I'm an egomaniacs. Are you listening to yourself again? I'm doing the status of psycho.
Speaker 8: You got a self scout? Does Koc's wife rip him for watching tape. No, well said self scouting?
Speaker 2: Is that good? He's not the quarterback? Yeah, it's true, that is true.
Speaker 8: I wonder if JJ McCarthy watches film with his gal. I think he said he did at one point, or does some calls that and she just looks at him and just slaps him.
Speaker 2: He was so wide open.
Speaker 5: Do you think in the bedroom she asks for nine and he gives her four.
Speaker 2: No, Zach's heartbroken.
Speaker 8: Doesn't then matter, It doesn't matter, It doesn't matter, it does and then he misses her.
Speaker 5: Come on, man, hey, let's say before the show you said you said you think he's gonna do well on Sunday as well.
Speaker 2: I do. We're all turning the ship around, we're all getting optimistic. Good.
Speaker 5: This, on paper is a good opportunity for him to have a solid game.
Speaker 2: For the Sunday.
Speaker 8: I I've been frustrated with him. I've never been like it's Max Bros. More time. And last weekend was a perfect example why. Even in Vegas, I finally told our mutual friend Paul to shut up. I slapped him in the t words multiple times.
Speaker 2: God did he listen?
Speaker 8: He did because I just said enough. Because every time there was a bad pass. He's gotta go, He's gotta go.
Speaker 2: I can't stand Sauce was overreacting.
Speaker 8: Yes, but not on Twitter. So I just was like, just tweet it. And Tim was on the other side of me. So I was in this just s sandwich, yes of the and and Tim is overreac acting on purpose because to get a reaction out of me. And I'm finally like this spot we're in wasn't cheap, shut up, but I just enjoy the game, and like, of course it's I've always been like, this is what we wanted.
Speaker 2: There was gonna be growing pains.
Speaker 8: Before the season, we said the expectations are unrealistic and everyone knew that, and we still overreacted. So I'm excited to see five weeks hopefully.
Speaker 5: Of growth of something of something.
Speaker 8: Got to stay healthy first, my god, but I'm excited. I'm excited. I will be in attendance for the first time in a while. So just make it fun, fellas, make it fun, but don't.
Speaker 2: Win, Right, that's the dream.
Speaker 5: Right, McCarthy goes for like two seventy and a couple of scores and we still find a way to lose.
Speaker 8: Yep, he will and then get rid of the GM, so he's not the one making the dress way.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that's my thoughts. It's happening. Merry Christmas though, man, Amen, this place was expensive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've all seen that sauce he stands up to He stood up for sure, stood up right at sometimes stood up and paced.
Speaker 3: I will I will say this with one surety. He would have enjoyed the game less if we were playing well.
Speaker 2: He loves I think so he does. He loves it. He does. I loves it. He loves loves, loves.
Speaker 9: Him last year and he really didn't enjoy it last year. He did not enjoy it last season because we won, because we were winning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he hated it and loves to bitch. He does.
Speaker 8: And that's football is a distraction from life. Of course, I want the Vikings to do well. I have a freaking tattoo on my arm. Yeah, but also just enjoyed the season and that was my whole point.
Speaker 2: And I was like just relax.
Speaker 8: And then towards the end of the game, he's like, you're right, look at they're coming back. And of course the kickoff happened. It was the Bears game, but it was like, just now, wasn't that fun. It was an exciting finish, but yeah, he was. He was annoyed when it was going well at the end of the game. Yes, because he he also loves to be right. Who doesn't, well, who doesn't, especially in sports radio. But he he's been tough on on notine too tough, too tough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he has, I mean I get you know, the whole Dallas Turner thing too is my favorite turund.
Speaker 8: Yes, I love that. Yes, boss Boss. That's been a slow burn too, starting to work out. It's he's far from.
Speaker 5: The finished product, but he's obviously trending the right way pretty quickly here.
Speaker 2: He's been playing much better of that.
Speaker 5: Some of that stuff coincided with Grenard being out for a couple of weeks, right, That's that was kind of Dallas Turner's window, And.
Speaker 2: That was the excuse they used all of last.
Speaker 5: Year that were like, man, this is the first rounder and he can barely even get in the game.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a lot of talent in front of him.
Speaker 5: We're like, yeah, but there's other guys that Jared Versater out there as a rookie that are awesome, so awesome, what's up with Dallas turn So the excuse they used all of last year, at least in a small window.
Speaker 2: Kind of made sense.
Speaker 5: This year, Grenard misses a couple of games and Dallas Turner starts to flash, So maybe he just needs more snaps and more reps.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and you're going to your point the other day with all you gave up for him. He has to work out, yep. Or someone's got to go. Yeah, or somebody's got to be the scapegoat.
Speaker 5: Like I asked Tom Pellisera yesterday, you can't just run it back when it blew up this badly. A lot of the signings didn't work, the draft class was bad again.
Speaker 2: It just isn't working. So somebody has to take the fall.
Speaker 5: They're not going to stay status quo in twenty twenty six. Something has to change. We'll see what it is. I don't really care. I'll let Sauce bitch about it correct and then I'll just take the other side just to piss him off.
Speaker 10: Yes.
Speaker 2: More of the Power Trip Morning Show after this on the Fan.
Speaker 9: And Welcome's Trans Siberian Orchestra for two amazing shows at Target Center on December twenty eighth or at three o'clock and seven thirty.
Speaker 2: Tickets are on sale now.
Speaker 9: I can get the full show details, including a link to buy tickets at Cafe camfean dot com keyword calendar.
Speaker 2: That's cafe dot com keyword calendar.
Speaker 5: Nail dude, welcome back.
Speaker 2: He Breeze ninety seven. I don't think so it is. I was going for the joke.
Speaker 3: Guarantee you pouch you morning, sholl come on, I got it here we are my.
Speaker 2: How you doing Chrease? Fantastic?
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 2: Good good yep? Is this the little two hour file guaranteed you? Oh? Do you know the story at Chrease? I don't. Well, I would love to you, because we're guarantee human. There's always somebody in the radio station for how long? Two hours?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: This played on a loop on City' ninety seven of the night. Are you serious? Yeah, a computer got froze and so a little bit a snippet of a song played and people were calling in three that is hilarious.
Speaker 5: You know, I can't even play Meat Sauce Robot anymore because we have to be guaranteed human.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And he's not human. No, he is not.
Speaker 5: And of course the reason why I created Meat Sauce Robot back in the day is because I.
Speaker 2: Wanted to let the bosses down the hallway.
Speaker 5: Know, you could fire the human version and we could immediately replace him with artificial intelligence. You'd save the money, you'd get the exact same content for zero dollars.
Speaker 2: It didn't work.
Speaker 5: I think a couple of times it was close, and now Paul lasted long enough where now I heart guarantees human and I can't play the AI version. But the clock's ticking. Just give it six months. There's going to be a lot less humans around here, guaranteed.
Speaker 2: It might be the only thing that saves at this point.
Speaker 8: Someone recently was like, how long have you been on there? I said eighteen years? And they're like, my god, how.
Speaker 2: Have you done it? They said, I'm not an.
Speaker 3: Employee cu shape Otherwise, if.
Speaker 2: I keep playing this, that is so funny. Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 5: Are you familiar with the American Film Institute or AFI?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Miss Murder not that bad he Missmurda.
Speaker 5: And the American Film Institute has released their list of the top ten TV shows of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Doesn't that seem a little weird? Yes? But whatever. Yeah.
Speaker 5: If I says, hey, we can do TV too, These are their top ten TV shows of the year. These are in alphabetical order, not in numerical order. They didn't rank them one through ten. They just said, here's you need to rank them. Maybe you can rank them.
Speaker 2: Here you go. Adolescents. Yeah, very good. Yeah, I forget that was this year a million years ago.
Speaker 5: Very tough. You know that one increase, so very tough. Watch the most. I got distracted because the cinematography. Cinematography will blow your mind for one hour episodes and they're all one shot, so it's.
Speaker 2: Essentially like a play.
Speaker 5: I mean they it's one take, so and there's a lot of movement. There's one episode that can yeah, but it's and it will rip your heart out. It's about a kid that gets accused of murder and how the family reacts to the accusation. It's unbelievably heartbreaking. The last episode will make you, in my case, fight back tears.
Speaker 8: The rest of you will cry unless you're sitting next to sauce and unbelievable.
Speaker 2: What's it on Netflix?
Speaker 5: Okay, so adolescents in the top ten and Or, which I've given up on the Star Wars TV shows. But the people that haven't say that and Or is as good as it gets that, it's that it transcends. You don't have to love Star Wars just to acknowledge that and Or is fantastic. Do you have to have seen nine hundred? Probably so maybe different. That's why I don't know. I've never tried and Or. And I love Star Wars but never got into it.
Speaker 2: Hawk. I know you've seen this Death by Lightning very good.
Speaker 3: I mean that the acting is fantastic, man, But it's the story of President Garfield getting shot and the guy who shot him. It's crazy and it's really good. I know it sounds like you're like, why would they do it? After you watch it, you'll understand. Also Netflix, right, so good, so good. Netflix.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaking of and Or, by the way, I liked but If as well. It's on brand. I can't believe. I haven't seen more than one episode of this show.
Speaker 5: But The Diplomat with Carrie Russell apparently also very good.
Speaker 2: That's in the top ten. I know, I got to get into it. That's my gal.
Speaker 5: The Lowdown, which I've heard is fantastic. I have not seen it yet. It's an FX show. I hear it's terrific. I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 8: So is that the first one that's not a streaming service on the list so far.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I'm sure I think is that facts on Hulu. I think all the FX shows end up on Hulu as well, so.
Speaker 3: I guess you can see I'm sorry that correct? Okay, So I think the one dude tell us the guy's name. That's what I was trying to say. Somebody, it is it is.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at it right now. Yep, Ethanox the pit is on the list, so damn good yep, yep uh.
Speaker 5: The show I'm going to start here in the next couple of days because everybody else No, because everybody's raving about it, and it's Vince Gilligan from Breaking Babbitt Pluribus on Apple Plush.
Speaker 8: Is that the one with the gal from Better Call Saul? She is amazing? That's what everybody says. You still need to know. I know, I think before I do Better Call Saul.
Speaker 5: Amazing actress No Shock Severance makes the list.
Speaker 2: I think that that was my show of the year.
Speaker 5: Well, actually, I would say the show of the Year is the last one on this list for me.
Speaker 2: But the Studio is number nine. Again, this is not numerical.
Speaker 5: This is alphabetical and then task gotta see it is. I would say that was oh Man Severns are Tasked one of those two or my shows of the year, But those are The.
Speaker 2: Ten Adolescents and or.
Speaker 5: Death by Lightning, Diplomat, Low Down Pit, Pluribus, Severance, Studio Tasks.
Speaker 2: But do you love Severance more?
Speaker 8: Perhaps because you've watched the other seasons and so you're more attached to it than with the Task.
Speaker 5: Well, Task was just unbelievably well acted and written. I just never seen anything like Severance. That's why I'm excited for Pluribus. I've heard it's super creative. Yeah, to my car, I love it so far. So which onebs, Yeah, I've heard it's great. So those are the ten from the American Film Institute.
Speaker 2: It's funny.
Speaker 3: I can't wait because I'm sure this movie is probably already on the fast track to Oscar time. But I just read from a variety that Vin Diesel is writing, writing, and starring in the Rock'm Soccer Robots movie. And I had to check a couple of the sources because I thought, well, that can't be real, but it is.
Speaker 2: But it is.
Speaker 5: He's writing and starring in a Rockham Sockem Robots movie.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 8: Is he going to be a robot? Because he's got the look.
Speaker 2: I think he's going to be sock them? Yeah, yep.
Speaker 5: What was the Hugh Jackman movie about steel? Remember they were like robots fighting Lexington? No, it was something steel. What the hell was that movie called? If only there was a website where I could just look this up?
Speaker 2: Was it the Lexington steel documentary? That one's called the lex Scalo? Yeah right, it's called Rockham and sock them eleven inches of Heartbreak.
Speaker 5: I'm neither bigger sock. That is what It's called. Real steel? Yeah, real steel twenty eleven.
Speaker 2: Give me Shaquille O'Neals sock, right, that's it. That's the only thing that's gonna work.
Speaker 5: It was basically Rockham Sockem Robots. It's the same thing. You put a couple of robots in a ring and.
Speaker 2: Fight, getting a ring blanker blanker tay. Speaking of that, did you guys listen to the New Guns and Roses song? No? I wish I could play it for you, but of course I can't. I actually like it.
Speaker 3: It took me a minute, and I here's the thing I was thinking to myself, I was, and I would encourage you guys when you listen to the only one of the two I heard is called nothing. I like to listen to a song from a classic artist, especially some of like Guns and Roses, who was obviously one of the biggest, if not the biggest band in the world at one point, and say, if this band released this song now and they weren't famous ever, would they have become famous based on this song?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Or is just an you're liking it because of the equity exactly right?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: I don't think this song would have made him huge, but I do like.
Speaker 2: This song might have put him on the map a little bit. It's completely It starts with keyboards.
Speaker 3: I know it's odd, but and you know, I mean, Axel sounds like the older version of himself that he is.
Speaker 8: Of course, the type is the song. Does it sound like it is classic Guns and' Roses?
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 3: I don't think you would recognize that as Guns and Roses unless you knew it was Guns and Roses. Okay, but uh, the course is good and it's different. They're not trying to redo Welcome to the Jungle. It's a completely new sound. And again it's it starts with uh, it starts with with like, I think maybe like a B three keyboard or something like that. It's it's an interesting thing. But I found myself saying, this is pretty damn good. I kind of like I expected to hate it.
Speaker 5: So Slash was on Conan's podcast. I heard it and it's, oh, so then you know exactly what I'm talking about. So I've never really heard an in depth interview with Slash in the past. I've never heard his voice more than a handful of seconds in a row. I thought his breakdown when Conan was asking him about fashion because of his mom's background. And then they talked about kind of Slash's iconic image with the top hat specifically, and it blew me away that Slash says, on some level he still wears it because he likes to hide behind it, because he's still to this day can't look the crowd in the eye, like he gets nervous. So the hat is not just for the image, it's to kind of hide from the crowd. Interesting, you would think a guy that's been doing it as long as he has it would be like this crowd is mine, ultra confident, not any stage fright to be seen, but Nope, once in a while, still likes to hide behind the top. And he's got the long hair, right, you can hide behind the hair. You could throw on some glasses. You got the hat.
Speaker 2: You can hide and just rock and not have to worry about it.
Speaker 8: Chris, is that common with guitarists because they can just kind of.
Speaker 2: Do their thing. I focus on that.
Speaker 3: I've been told by many people that they use the guitar as their shield from the audience.
Speaker 8: Crazy, yeah, Like, because we look at guitarists I do, and I'm like, that is a badass, Yeah for sure, right right?
Speaker 3: Crazy Yeah. There's so many great things about his story.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: He and Steven Adler writing BMX Spikes, who was the drummer by the origin the original drummer writing BMX Bikes is fourteen year olds in California, his mom and her you know, various gentlemen in her life, and how famous they all were, and the people he met as a kid who was the really there was a big star, huge star who basically raised him.
Speaker 2: I can't remember when he hear that part of it. I only heard like half of the interviews, so not sure, but.
Speaker 3: Interesting life and and this close to being the guitar player for Poison before CC Deville got the job.
Speaker 2: He was the last. It was he and CC and they chose. So who was bigger? Was Poison or Guns and Roses? Guns ROAs bigger? Yeah? Yeah, Poison firste oh for sure. But he I don't.
Speaker 3: He would never have wanted to be in that band because you gotta be the guy out front jumping up and down, and you know that's Poison, that's not Guns and Roses.
Speaker 2: Crazy, pretty cool man, interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Front page Sports in a second, is the Power Troop wanting to show on the fan.
Speaker 9: A roops this football see in bell Bank is giving one cam'fan listener each week one thousand dollars to pay it for to a charity of their choice. I gotta do is head over to kfean dot comic the keyword contest learn Morning to Today.
Speaker 2: That's Camfeann dot com keyword contest. I cannot get this computer. It's frozen for two and a half hours too. We'll figure out O. I can't get this thing up two hours. I apologize everybody in twenty nine minutes. It's weird.
Speaker 5: No one has tweeted us yet and noticed that the same thing is looping and stuck.
Speaker 2: I can't get the computer to work. It's frozen.
Speaker 5: You would think with all of our listeners, somebody would have said, hey, what's going on with the music? Somebody would have right, you'd think it's pretty easy to text us, to email us, tweet us.
Speaker 2: He needs to post us. But then what we would be able to fix it? Because guaranteed we're here. Hello, my name is human. Great time now for Front Page Sports. Oh, just set it by holiday stations. Thanks Holiday, Yeah, baby, thank you? Get some red Bull. Don't tell me what to do. Don't tell me.
Speaker 5: Fine, then I'll get red Bull because by two, get one free for a limited time at holiday. When it comes to red Bull, both the twelve ouncers.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, give me some twelve bouncers.
Speaker 5: Man, sure, including that Apple version, the winter edition that I tried. That was fantastic, It was really good. I love the ice Celsius. This is the sugar free version of red Bull today.
Speaker 2: But I went with that Apple one yesterday. Yeah, get that Apple.
Speaker 5: You can mix and match any flavors you want. By two, get one free holiday red Bull limited time.
Speaker 2: Do it? Okay? All right? You want the good news of the bad news, bad news. First, bad news.
Speaker 5: First, the Flames beat the Minnesota Wild four to one. Trnin tied it late in the second period at one, but then the Calgary Flame scored three in the third, including the empty netter that was Gus, not Ballstead. Gus twenty seven saves thirty shots. That is the first regulation lost for the Wild since November sixth.
Speaker 8: Wow, it was before deer hunting. Yeah, it's a long time ago.
Speaker 5: So look, they're allowed to lose one once in a while, right, first regulation loss in basically a month.
Speaker 2: They are at Vancouver tomorrow. Sweet.
Speaker 9: Yeah, nothing, nothing was clicking last night, passing shooting.
Speaker 2: It was I hit a deer.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean Pat Kessler had a deer that distracted the team. They were worried about his safety. But yeah, like you said, it's gonna happen any two games season. I'll be eighty four next year.
Speaker 2: So jesus, they're doing eighty four next year. That's doesn't make any sense to me. I know, whatever your name was, who used to be the coach? Who is that? How was that Boudreaux? Hello? I oh Evison, Okay, he guys like this, he goes. It doesn't make any sense to me. Well, Dean, I missed Dean. Good old Dean the fighting. The Wolves beat.
Speaker 5: The Pelicans one, twenty five, one sixteen. They actually trailed by two going into the fourth, but then outscored the Pelicans thirty seven to twenty six in the fourth quarter. What's the point, I don't know, because Ann had a really weird game, just eleven points and thirty one minutes and eight turnovers.
Speaker 2: Jesus.
Speaker 5: But luckily we're facing the worst team in the NBA because the Wolves are up to fourteen and eight. The Pelicans now in NBA worst three and twenty.
Speaker 2: Here's the head coach.
Speaker 3: Of the gosh, what was the name of the team that Scott I know that where Wolf for the Beavers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's the head coach of the Beavers, Bobby Finchtone.
Speaker 11: They just were not gonna let himlay tonight, you know, and then you know, the foul trouble obviously took him out for a big chunk of the game. But thought he kept his composure, let his teammates help him for the most part, and we still finished as our best plus minus player.
Speaker 3: So that's what happened. They took him out of the game. They said to anybody but Aunt and so Jill, you just took over. According to Bobby Finchtock.
Speaker 4: Coach, I just don't think it's going to be possible for me to play on the team anymore.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, Well, look, Scotty, I know what you're going through. A couple of years back, a kid came to me much the same way you're coming to me now, saying to be pretty much the same thing that you're saying.
Speaker 4: He wanted to drop off the team. His mother was a widow, all crippled up. She was scrubbing floors. She had had this pin in her hip. So he wanted to drop basketball and get a job. Now, these were poor people, these were these were hungry people with real problems. You understand what I'm saying, an.
Speaker 2: Happy to a kid. I don't know it quit it's the best, it's the best. It's a third stringer. I didn't need him.
Speaker 5: Ah God, Bobby Finstock one of the greatest coaches in the history of sports.
Speaker 2: Oh good. And every time I hear Finch, he sounds like him, sounds like he's just as interested. If Bet has got a great arm, they just were not going to him play tonight.
Speaker 11: You know, and then you know, the foul trouble obviously took him out for a big chunk of the game. But I thought he kept his composure, let let his teammates help him for the most part, and he still finished as our best plus minus player.
Speaker 2: What happened to I don't know.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter how you play the game, which whether you win or lose, and even that doesn't make all that much difference.
Speaker 2: That's an inspirational son of a bitch. Tell yeah it is. Tell him like it is. It's not going too well, is it? What do you expect, Thorn? Look at the sneakers those guys are wearing.
Speaker 6: If our guys had sneakers like that, there's no telling what.
Speaker 2: They could do. It's right. Sneakers is a great word. Yeah, I love Teen Wolf. What a good movie is that? The case in basketball corps?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: Can sneakers make a big difference? Sure? I mean you know the Wolves need new sneakers.
Speaker 3: Then I'll tell you what, if you're playing basketball and sneakers and the other team's playing CrOx, you're gonna win.
Speaker 2: Exactly Like when Zion Williamson had his shoe blowout at Duke. Yeah, that looked like it was in my hum vy. That thing was just floaded.
Speaker 5: Lebron James scored eight points last night. That ends a streak of one thousand, two hundred and ninety seven consecutive games in double digits. The last time Lebron James did not score I actually I think this is when the streak started. January sixth Yay, my birthday of two thousand and seven.
Speaker 8: Wow, I was turning twelve. Jesus, that is a long time ago.
Speaker 5: That is the NBA record, two hundred and ninety seven straight games in double digits.
Speaker 2: That's unlikely to be passed.
Speaker 5: Very unlikely, because well, he's breaking the record for the longest career.
Speaker 2: He started right out of high school at eighteen. I guess I'm.
Speaker 5: And how about not just scoring ten points or more a game?
Speaker 2: How about just never getting injured in the first quarter?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 5: That means you just have never gotten knocked out of a game after scoring zero or two or three.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: That's like a cal Ripken kind of a thing too. Longevity and luck. Yeah, so is he forty one, forty or forty one something like that, because he was in the three class and that was twenty two years ago, so he's probably about forty forty.
Speaker 2: He'll be forty one on the thirtieth.
Speaker 8: So I mean, that's that's when the aches and pains start kicking in.
Speaker 9: Shouldn't they already be kicking in mayonnaise? A professional athlete kicking in Manni's.
Speaker 2: You'd think, well, I mean, what did he have?
Speaker 8: It's been back problems, right Sciatica, Oh.
Speaker 2: I love that. I like he's a good comedian. There's some underd bus home. What are you looking at? Ugs? So you just said are they bugs? I tell you, I said, those are some ugly ugs. Ugly bugs, ugly bugs?
Speaker 5: Okay, Attica, Oh sad Claus Domina, I know we're guaranteed human here at iHeart he.
Speaker 2: Have you guys seen though those? A lot of there's a lot of especially on Instagram.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of accounts now that use AI to create covers and you can't believe how freaking good they are. Have you guys heard some of these? It's nuts, Like I should show you some of them. You can't believe it. A lot of them are better than the original. You're like, what is this magic?
Speaker 2: You say that? It's so crazy? I know it's nuts. I heard a.
Speaker 3: Really interesting you guys know, Vernon Reid, Do you know that is you would guitar player four?
Speaker 2: Hang on? Is that the guy from Yes okayol? He was.
Speaker 3: He was on Billy Corgan's podcast talking about AI. A small part of the conversation. I wish they'd spent more time on it, but he was talking about how AI will become a version of God, but only better because it will actually respond to your prayers. And you know, at the point of what he was saying, you know, he wouldn't be in a jerk. He was actually saying, think about it.
Speaker 2: Ask for whatever you want, ask for well it it won't necessarily give it to you, but it'll answer you, you know, and it knows everything right omniscient. Hm.
Speaker 3: It was pretty interesting. I thought about it, like for twenty four hours off. Yeah, it kind of did pretty interesting. What if God already exists? Like what if we're living in an AI as we speak.
Speaker 5: What if God was one of us, just a stranger on the bus trying to make his way home. Yeah, that's a that's an original thing that I thought of.
Speaker 9: Because I'm a human, you are, we're having issues with with the furnace.
Speaker 2: And I took a picture of.
Speaker 9: The board or whatever and sent it to chat Abt and I said, have a look at that. This that red wire that doesn't look right. Yeah, we couldn't see it, but for some reason it saw on the picture that the wire was like bent, are like broken a little slightly, just a little bit, and fixed or put the wire back, fixed it up and it was working again.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying insane? You had said, God, please fix my furnace. He's busy with other things. Is your own personal interesting perspective?
Speaker 3: Guitar player of Living Color, ask not what your country could band?
Speaker 2: One of the great guitar riffs of all times. That's one of the great songs of all time with the Great War, I don't.
Speaker 5: I think normally mister Z texts me when he's gonna be on, but he didn't text me yesterday, so I don't know if mister Z's joining or not.
Speaker 2: Next segment we'll find out. Our Lord AI took him out.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, you you are serving no purpose anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh no, we don't need any reviews. He was a.
Speaker 5: Guaranteed human too, and now he's been replaced, so no more human movie reviews.
Speaker 2: Hello, how do you wanted your returns after this?
Speaker 11: On a fan?
Speaker 9: Hey, Vikings fans, it's a purple Friday, and you know what that means. Yes, we're taking your talkbacks for tickets all day long. Use the talkback feature of the iHeartRadio app. Writing down and tell us who you think will be the difference maker for the Vikings this Sunday for your shot at a pair of tickets to the showdown with the Commanders. With the full details now at kf an dot com. Just make the keyword contests. Hey, mister Z did calling? Should we ask him about some films? I'll ask him about other things? Okay, mister Z. Hi, mister Z, What the hell I like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? See see that tells me everything I need to know about how human he is. Hello? Was it something I said? Yeah? I don't think you wanted to answer the questions about his personal life. I think that's probably what it is. Or maybe, oh, you know what he's doing. You know what he's doing, guys, I guess I don't want a kafe dot com. Hey, keyword contests. He's going to the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 9: Leaving a talkback for tickets Like I'm doing right now. Hey, guys, Zach from White Bear Leg Hey, gang, I think JJ McCarthy's going to be the difference maker this week.
Speaker 2: I hope I win the tickets. Goodbye.
Speaker 5: Now that's your fourth talkback of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Thanks for keeping the mic. Yeah, thank you? By now the mic? Hot it was he didn't call back. He didn't call back. What the hell, mister Z. What's going on?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 2: You must be upside down in the ditch. Would be terrible. He just texted you.
Speaker 3: Yep, please send help. I'm upside down on the ditch. Good guess hawk glove glub.
Speaker 2: Glob What was he doing? That's why? Yeah? There he is? There he is.
Speaker 5: He was glove glove gloving. Yeah all right, Hi, misser Z.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, there we go.
Speaker 10: Hey.
Speaker 5: You know I never asked you this, so I might as well do it now. It's six twenty seven in the morning of December fifth. How's your personal life?
Speaker 10: Wow? How was my personal life?
Speaker 2: Very good? You are a human? Correct? Hello? Oh? Oh yeah that didn't sound here.
Speaker 10: Yes, yes, I'm only human.
Speaker 5: How how would you prove that if we asked you to prove it?
Speaker 2: He was born to make mistakes.
Speaker 10: I guess being that, ma, if there was a reward for proving it's a kind of the way is simply like the cutting your arm open and bleeding.
Speaker 5: I don't know if that's good way to please, don't do that, only if it's your last resort.
Speaker 2: No, don't do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 10: Oh well, I'm the saying, you know, if there was some money involved.
Speaker 2: Yep, all right, mister z. What do we got in the world of films? On Friday, December fifth, five.
Speaker 10: Nights that Freddy's two opens finally, finally, and I get some real joy in seeing the reviews on rat Tomatoes makes me laugh. Yep, good, and that's what it should be. This movie is not his movie is for young people who grew up with five Nights of Freddy's. And it's a it's not a good movie, but people who grew up with five minutes of Freddy's. It's way better than the first one. Let's put it that way.
Speaker 2: Really, and the first one did really, really well.
Speaker 10: The person did a ton of business. Because it's Freddy's is huge. It's that and most of you probably already know that if you have kids of certain age but five, it's Freddy's was like they grew up with that.
Speaker 2: It's part of their.
Speaker 10: Culture and similar and not similar to the Minecraft movie because that was even bigger, like or a Rollblocks would have been. But yeah, it's they grew up with us when my kids all did. They're all growing up and they're all they're still going to go see it. So if they know it's terrible and they're going.
Speaker 2: To go see it anyway, something I'm not gonna go see.
Speaker 5: But I wouldn't blame anybody for doing it because it's awesome.
Speaker 2: But I've also seen it a thousand times.
Speaker 5: I'm super pumped that they're allowing Tarantino to put the entire kill Bill movie together as one as he originally intended. So Kill Bill, the whole Bloody Affair both Kill Bill's at the same time, so it's like one four hour movie, which is again how he shot it. The studio made him split it into two whatever that was twenty years ago, twenty plus years later, so it is.
Speaker 2: It is one movie.
Speaker 5: If you're a fan of Tarantino, you know he originally wanted it to be one movie. Not too so anyway, if you've ever wanted to sit in the theater and see the movie in its entirety. This weekend you can go see kill Bill the whole Bloody Affair.
Speaker 10: Yep, it's pretty limited, but yeah, very long, but I think that'd be I would I would love to watch that if I had the time, because I think in the theater too, because sometimes if you're at home, it's so much easier to pouz or take breaks or whatever, but you're the theater and I think it would be good that I would love to do that.
Speaker 5: I definitely saw both movies in the theater right, but separately because it was I think they were released what was it nine months apart or something like that, six months apart.
Speaker 2: I forget exactly what the break was.
Speaker 10: No, it was yeah, yeah, I remember, because that was one of those that you wentn't sure how it was going to be with part one. You're like, oh no, because sometimes watching part one sucks. But it was a great movie.
Speaker 5: It really was four and a half hours. Yeah, it's a long commendment. Have you seen it. It's fantastic, John you I have not, man, everyone in Army Unit.
Speaker 8: I've watched it nine hundred times and I somehow didn't.
Speaker 2: It's fantastic. Yeah, very very cool.
Speaker 5: It is on my list, so real good take the kid, right, uh. Zutopia two shattered records last week. You were not surprised by that, right that it dominated the US box office and it broke some global records as well.
Speaker 10: No, yeah, well no, we we talked a little bit about the Wicked versus Utopia and the people. Zutopia is a fun movie. It's lighthearted. The studios seem to have forgotten that slowly getting back to putting joy back where you can go to a movie with your family and just have some fun. And in Zotopia is a fun, fun little movie, and people are just dying to bring their kids to a good movie. There's just so few that don't.
Speaker 5: They were more oh guaranteed human. So what do we have in the next week or so to keep our eye on? What are the big ones here in the the month of December.
Speaker 10: Well, the big one is going to be Avatar, you know, And I was there's kind of funny because for me they're never moving them super excited to see. But then you go to them, that's good, you know, and you enjoy the visuals. I think Anaconda is going to sneak up on people and do a ton of business?
Speaker 2: Very visual? Is that about a dog? I wish you were against human. We're losing him, We're losing him. Play the harmonicos. How's the cell service in Sant Cloud?
Speaker 10: Fair to Midlands?
Speaker 2: One of my favorite bands?
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, Fire and ash Avatar three right, yeah is three hours and twelve minutes. It comes out December nineteenth, three hours of twelve minutes.
Speaker 2: It's horrific. Well we don't know that, Pat, it should be good.
Speaker 10: Thank you, buddy, you bet you guys later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's going on with the self service? We've never had that problem with him before. It's horrific. Let's get that guy a new phone plan and sponsor.
Speaker 3: It wasn't Anaconda, the one with ice Cube and Jennifer Lopez.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Remember, So the plot of this one is that Jack Black's character loves the movie Ana Conda. That's right, and I think Paul right as well, and then they try to go recreate the movie Anaconda, but then end up getting chased by an.
Speaker 2: Actual giant snake. That's brilliant. It's funny. It's a funny premise. I like the idea. Let's get creative, bitches. I like it. Yeah, yeah, bitches, Let's do something, do something creative.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you know, he just mentioned that he doesn't get super excited to see Avatar, and then you go see Avatar and you realize that, like, man, this is unbelievably beautiful and it's well done and blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: For sure, my.
Speaker 5: Only problem with Avatar is I think the problem I just had with Stranger Things is that when the gap is too long and you just completely forget what happens. There were moments in the first four episodes of this season A Stranger Things that because I had forgotten things that happened five years ago in real time, it took my joy away because I'm like, I don't know who this person is. I don't remember this person's arc. I don't remember why this person's even here. Now you unit's kind of screwed up the vibe.
Speaker 8: On YouTube, there will be recaps, and I've started doing that when it would be a show that I watched the season and then had to wait for the next season instead of just binging the whole series, and then where there's people on YouTube that will spin you up on all, right, here's what happened in this season. Just to get you, and it is just we're getting old ear memories for sure.
Speaker 2: Like if House of the Dragon Season three.
Speaker 5: Came out today, I would have almost no idea what happened the first two seasons. I loved both of them, but I don't really remember. I'd have to have a thorough recap. Yeah, I think I did. For a better call, Saul, I think I had to do that and it was. And it's just I don't because the only other play is to wait till a series is over and then binge it. But then you're dodging spoilers. You don't get to ride the way with everybody else. It's not as fun, man, right, have a shared experience.
Speaker 2: You're a little high.
Speaker 5: I'm not so why people don't go back and watch shows from ten or twenty years ago, as you feel like you're watching it by yourself, and that's not as fun.
Speaker 8: I so badly want to rewatch all of Sopranos and get my.
Speaker 2: Wife to do it as well.
Speaker 8: She's not seen it, no, and we watched a couple episodes since she was in.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's just so freaking good. Yeah, so good. It holds up, It holds up completely. Yep. So good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what really matters in a second.
Speaker 3: More question for of course, Chris, have you ever watched Bat Santa?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, you love that movie? Right, that's you think he loves this film.
Speaker 3: Gosh, man, there are some just like when when the kid walks in and scares him the his fisted him every time he does it. My god, that's funny, man, that's funny stuff.
Speaker 2: It's on my rotation.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's so good. It's the dirtiest. It couldn't be any dirty year that it is. Fairly there's a director's cut, so this is I'll make this quick.
Speaker 2: Corey.
Speaker 3: I'm you know in that podcast, I've telling you that we liked those to do what went wrong about movies. So the movie was almost done and they brought in the guy who did Old School to add some comedy.
Speaker 2: To it because they thought it was too dark.
Speaker 3: So the scene where they're in the boxing ring and they're kicking each other in the nuts, that's the guy who did Old School. And the people on the podcast like you can tell because like, that's slapstick humor that there isn't in the rest of the film.
Speaker 2: It just doesn't make any sense. If you can you can actually tell if you think about it like that, I didn't notice it. I wouldn't notice it because I'm not a film critic, right, But now that I had listened to the podcasts and watched the film, like they're right, that comes out of nowhere, Suddenly they're teaching the kid out of box and they're kicking each other in the nuts. It's funny anyways, good stuff, good great movie, great movie. Yeah, filthy is home.
Speaker 5: What really matters in a second, we'll do scores and stats around the world is sports Crystal change your life.
Speaker 2: Martie will be here shortly. Parish will be here shortly.
Speaker 7: Initials at eight fifteen with one hundred and five thousand dollars up for grabs. One hundred and five thousand with the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials, Jackpot, Parish, Marney Hawk, and Zach square.
Speaker 5: Off today at eight fifteen. This is the Power Dream Warning Show on the Fan.
Speaker 1: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, isn't it?
Speaker 2: YUSMDS Yes, Alex Trudy.
Speaker 9: Sunday's match up with Washington is almost here. Find our street team on the plaza outside US Banks Stadium and ask how you can win Papa Murphy's game day meals for Meil Deals for a year, BORNFOKF dot Com, Keywred Calendar. Right, let's do what really matters.
Speaker 5: I'll do scores in stats, Crystal, change your life with something else that'll be more interesting than what I probably say.
Speaker 2: You guys, ready, here we go? Yes, I'm ready. Oh.
Speaker 5: The Detroit Lions one on Thursday Night Football, forty four to thirty over the surging Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Jumior Gabbs forty three yards.
Speaker 5: On the ground, no big deal, but three touchdown, also had seventy seven yards receiving.
Speaker 2: Sports Center just threw up the.
Speaker 5: Stat that in his first three years, he's now tied with Barry Sanders for the most touchdowns in a career.
Speaker 2: It's insane. Stays off to a blazing start.
Speaker 8: When you factor in that he splits time with David Montgomery too, it's insane.
Speaker 2: Fair. So Dallas falls the six, six and one.
Speaker 5: That's a terrible loss for them in terms of their playoff projections.
Speaker 2: Detroit the opposite.
Speaker 5: They're up to eight and five, go three hundred and nine yards and a touchdown, a one to eleven passer rating.
Speaker 2: But what really matters is this by the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Minnesota Vikings Man of the Year candidate C. J. Ham will call today at seven thirty.
Speaker 2: Awesome. Yeah, Normally we would have Adam Dieling, but he's no longer a Viking.
Speaker 5: He plays for the Pittsburgh Steelers, and I don't think he wants to talk about the Vikings in Washington.
Speaker 2: Maybe not on Sunday, but CJ. Hamm probably will.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, a high traffic dinosaur freeway may have once stretched, once stretched across a shoreline and was now Bolivia. A scientist recently counted sixteen six hundred theeropod tracks more than any other trackway site at the Carreras Pompous track site in Bolivia's Toronto National Park.
Speaker 5: That's where the band Dinosaur Pile Up came from because they because there must have been some dinosaur pile up, especially.
Speaker 3: When it snowed. They could you know, they there was always one. I'm on their phone, going too fast, not paying attention.
Speaker 2: You know, the whole idea of fossil fuels.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when are we going to run out of dinosaurs? Limited resource? You would think right at some point the dinosaur Highway dries up.
Speaker 2: Dinosaurway our Roun.
Speaker 5: You're keeping track at home. That was not artificial intelligence. That was Chris off the top of his head. This show is guaranteed him. It is not guaranteed to be good. No, never didn't say that. I would never guarantee that.
Speaker 2: Man, man a dinosaur highway. I think that's kind of neat stuff. Well, and obviously on highways.
Speaker 5: Now the deer still don't understand this is a human highway. Get off of it. Yeah, you know, once in a while, some dumb ass dinosaur was like, and then what were used to the therapods or what did you ever? Whatever the hell you just said, And they're just crossing the highway and they just get crushed.
Speaker 2: And then all those therapods are like that son of a.
Speaker 8: Bitch just stared at us to look left, then right, then left again.
Speaker 5: Exactly, Man, when are deer going to evolve and figure this crap out?
Speaker 2: Dummies? I don't think they're gonna I don't think their brains are gonna get any bigger. Shoot them. Yeah, that's why we leave it up to you, buddy. Yes, I'm living it up.
Speaker 5: Should be an eight, Like they should understand those lights are dangerous. Don't just stare at him, dummy, get off the road?
Speaker 2: Is it my turn? I think so.
Speaker 5: The Vikes host The Commander Sunday at noon. Right here in the fan the Vikings are four and eight. The Commanders are three and nine. They have lost seven consecutive football games. The Vikings have dropped four consecutive football games. Bikes are slight favorites on Sunday at noon ten o'clock pregame.
Speaker 2: Fan line follows. But what really matters is this. You get that right, buddy boy, one of us. Here you go.
Speaker 3: Disney World is officially removing the Aerosmith brand from its Rock and Roll coaster.
Speaker 5: Makes sense, Well you didn't hear? Why settle down there, pal, I've been on that ride.
Speaker 2: It makes sense they're removing it.
Speaker 9: Fine ride and prep for a Muppets yeah overall yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They got rid of the Muppet Vision three D. Yeah, which makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because Muppets don't go to Disneyland very much.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it was a beloved figure. They had the.
Speaker 9: Statue of Liberty deal. I don't know it needed an update, probably, but I think people still like Aerosmith's core.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but Disney World is mostly for kids. And when I took my kids to Disney World. I remember getting on that coaster with my youngest one and she was like, who the hell's Aerosmith?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, she would have preferred the Muppets.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she would have rather had the sweetish chef just doing a cappella.
Speaker 2: That's a pretty intense ride.
Speaker 8: I mean it's I mean Aerosmith fan what four decades? Three decades enough that a bunch of us know them. A lot of people know them, but now the new kids they don't.
Speaker 2: When did the kids ever really know Aerosmith?
Speaker 9: Even when it came out that rye, which was probably what early two thousands. I don't know the history, but it's not like the kids were ever an Aerosmith, right, But.
Speaker 8: I mean kids at that age still listen. I mean, Aerosmith was still on the radio in the early two thousands.
Speaker 5: Right, But they obviously had to go with a legacy band because if they did it, let's say it came out in like two thousand and four, you can't call it the Lincoln Park roller coaster at Disney.
Speaker 2: World, do you imagine?
Speaker 5: Oh in the end, at the end, I just want the animal hitting the Muppets or hitting the old drums on the old Muppet ride.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the animal hitting the Muppets too. Sure he was a violent gut.
Speaker 3: What about the Katy Perry's Splash Splash water ride.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, that's that's a rumor. No, no, it does not exist. It doesn't No they made it. Wasn't Splash Mountain.
Speaker 5: It used to be like the Song of the South, and now it's a.
Speaker 2: Princess and the Frog or something. Adventure. Yeah, I'm thinking. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about Dolly's Big Knob roller coaster.
Speaker 2: Well, it's my Graceland.
Speaker 8: Just imagine if the seat behind you, the headrast was just too big.
Speaker 3: Yeah, rock, Yeah, it's right beside her motor boating right, yes, where you can go very.
Speaker 2: Very fast on a on a on a on a water vessel. How long does the right usually take? Hawk? Uh it you know. It all depends on your stamina. I guess you know. It depends if you've had some whiskey. It does. That's that does help.
Speaker 5: That is the main problem with that ride, though, is the line is like seventeen days long.
Speaker 2: Yeh right, right, you gotta wait forever.
Speaker 3: Absolutely except for there there's a there's just one guy standing beside the line going.
Speaker 2: It's Tommy. Yep, we knew we yea sauce sauce? What uh? What ride would Tommy want to get on?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 2: What sauce? What ride would Tommy want to get on? You do one? Oh boy, he would like to get on the Uh? I don't know, IM hard man. He wanted to get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's got He's gonna want to go in the the own eyed House of Horror, the Chocolate.
Speaker 8: Tunnel, the setter coaster that sounded more like Jesse, the body.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the set and spin, yes, the setter and spin.
Speaker 2: The tea bags, I mean the tea cups. I'm drying. Hate me. You don't think at all.
Speaker 5: The Big Ten Championship is tomorrow at seven o'clock, Number one Ohio State.
Speaker 2: Versus number two Indiana.
Speaker 3: I can't wait, man, that'll be good. I really, really really hope that Ohio State doesn't hang half a hundred on Indiana. I want to Even if Indiana loses, fine, just make it a game and look like you belong against such a good team, you know.
Speaker 2: And they might score off again in a month and then the title game. You never know. Yeah, I'm not saying that it's impossible.
Speaker 3: I just hope that the ip I hope Indiana doesn't walk out on the field and go, oh, that's right, we're Indiana.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Yep, I hate that.
Speaker 8: Well that first punch that they take, yeah were they Well this was fun and then kind of give up.
Speaker 5: So the Buckeyes are around three and a half or four point favorites. But not not that this matters. But the esp AND Analytics, a tracker right where it predicts what percentage of the time each team would win, has Indiana as a fifty point six percent favorite, so just a slight favorite. In the ESPN analytics. Ohio State is the betting favorite.
Speaker 8: Of course, but I mean they would be regardless, it's they're just that much more popular.
Speaker 2: Your hands up. Well, John Gruden, did you see this at all?
Speaker 9: No, he came out with this this video of an idea of how to fix the college football playoff because he points out rightfully, so that's ridiculous that like teams like Oregon and Indiana have to prepare for a big game and play while the rest of the college football playoff teams like you know whatever.
Speaker 2: However, many of there.
Speaker 9: Are five or six basically have a bye week this week, and so he had a great idea basically, and that's to put those like get find like five or six locations. He mentioned Minneapolis as one of them, and you have teams basically play their way in now you have a higher ranked team versus a very low ranked team. So like he is, jmu taking on Oregon, you know, Ole Miss taking on Tulane, you know, and just Tulane could win, but they're probably not going to and at least ole Miss has to play because Ole Miss. I mean, obviously they have their other issues right now. But let's just say that Lane Kiffin think didn't have it happened, they'd be sitting in the couch just.
Speaker 2: You know, waiting, having a nice rest before they get to play.
Speaker 9: I mean, it just seems a little weird that, you know, teams like Indiana who have worked their asses off all year along with you know, but then Oregon gets to sit back and relax.
Speaker 2: It's a flag system, you get that, right.
Speaker 3: I I just I think and people get pissed to you because Old started off the season against Swiss Miss and they were like, you know what, you can't just beat teams that are so you know, yeahcolate, listen, somebody's gotta do comedy. Okay, yes, yeah, we're missing.
Speaker 2: Them Swiss miss bangs. Oh my god, marshmallows.
Speaker 8: I don't do the marshmallows, but you know, i'd start wearing some screwball, which is the peanut butter whiskey.
Speaker 3: That's a brilliant you can't beat it. That's a brilliant idea.
Speaker 2: It warms your heart thought of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because obviously you used the the what's that white stuff?
Speaker 2: Stop it.
Speaker 3: The newer stuff in the white bottle. Yes, okay, that's good too, that is that's good.
Speaker 8: But this is just because the peanut butter whiskey. I mean, you could drink straight it's so good. So you just even tell them a little bit of even to Nope.
Speaker 2: Yes, try that, Chris, Well that's great idea. Maybe I'll mix them both.
Speaker 8: Oh there you go, get crazy. Try just this way and then try it your way and see.
Speaker 5: Thank you have it your way? My turn to your turn, Who cares? What really matters is this?
Speaker 2: You need a possession arrow in here? Yeah, yeah, parilous my turn. Oh oh, I have an update.
Speaker 3: Remember that dude who swallowed that faberge egg that was worth like a nineteen like a lot of money.
Speaker 2: What did he?
Speaker 3: This thing is still playing. I tried to turn it up on my computer to play this audio.
Speaker 2: Anyway. Okay, I'll go back a year.
Speaker 3: Okay, here does the guy swallowed a nineteen thousand dollars Faberge locketes Six days later they got her back.
Speaker 1: The man was arrested late last week at a jewelry store in Auckland after police say he ingested the locket, sent with sixty diamonds and fifteen blue sapphires and containing an eighteen kt gold octobus.
Speaker 2: They lock it.
Speaker 1: Valued it more than nineteen thousand dollars. Reportedly was recovered naturally after passing through the man's digestive system.
Speaker 2: I'm Mark Meyfield. Recovered naturally.
Speaker 8: That is the just a polite way of saying, he took a dumpy and the jewelry was in there.
Speaker 2: That is an expensive dump.
Speaker 5: Just like in the Academy Award winning film Gone in sixty Seconds when the dog eats the keys to the car and they have to basically give the dog laxative to make the keys come out faster.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's exactly what we all think exact.
Speaker 8: Same six days though, because it's like if I ate corn today, yeah, I would see it tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I have a piece of gum. I'm still waiting to come out from third grade. Big League too. Oh man, I loved big League chick. Can't beat it? Well, think about it. Hawk.
Speaker 5: If Jess for Asper stole a Faberge egg for diamond store today, we'd have to wait six and a half days. Yeah, there's no doubt because he's not due until next Thursday.
Speaker 6: He's not.
Speaker 2: That thing would come out like of a T shirt gun.
Speaker 5: So if you, if you ever rob a jewelry store, that's got to be part of your strategies. When to to do the hest and give just enough time to hide it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tommy volunteered four times ago in looking for it.
Speaker 8: Oh that I was dying laughing yesterday. The dog competition quote, Oh.
Speaker 2: Brilliant.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we can play it again. Such a great bit. John o' hurley, our guy, we had him on the show this summer. He was awesome.
Speaker 2: From Seinfeld English sheep dog. Eighty pounds of hair and two pounds of actual dog. There. As I have said before, the judge picks through all of that hair and finds only one eye. He's got the wrong end of the dog. I love it very mine.
Speaker 8: It's so well delivered. And to your point, Corey, kids won't get it. Kids won't get it. But who cares cares exactly. Everyone's got a turd test.
Speaker 2: He didn't have that book.
Speaker 5: That was the opposite of vulgar, right. He didn't say any offensive word. It's a joke, isn't it a And his voice is clay No, it's tears for fears. Oh Vikings wide receiver Justin Jefferson says this is one of the most difficult seasons he's ever had, just off of the circumstances, quote, having a young quarterback, having a different team, having young players on the team. So it's just one of those years. Not every year is going to be a top tier year for me. It's really a part of the game. So it's just all on me to expect a lot from these guys and to improve on anything that we need to improve as an offense.
Speaker 8: Well said, and that is the way to play it. Of Course he's going to be pissed. Of course he's going to be frustrated, but this is the way to handle it. Don't be aj Brown and again be patient. This could pay off really well. He's JJ McCarthy has not looked good, but he's had flashes, and I would argue that at times his best play has been near the end of the game when we had to get points, stuff that we didn't see out of our previous young quarterbacks.
Speaker 9: When he's just being out there and saying, hey, just go play football. In those moments, he is is you know. So when he talks about the neurological stuff and like trying to fix his farm, I don't want him to fix any form right now. I just wanted to go out there, go play play some damn football. So you're a fan of his form, Yeah, yes you are. You don't want his form to change in any way. He had a great form in college, and I think that's going to eventually translate.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like this, guys.
Speaker 3: I do like the idea, and if it comes to fruition, I like that our head coach has been given the honor of being Coach of the Year all these things, is able to take a look at what he's been doing and saying maybe that's not the right direction. Yeah, so we're gonna take a step back and let him go play football. That's what you're supposed to do, absolutely right. You're not supposed to put your head down, say my way or the highway. You're supposed to look at what you got and take a deep breath, right, correct.
Speaker 2: So let's see. I hope it works, man.
Speaker 8: And again I know that it's it's a big money business and so he's paid to perform, so it shouldn't matter that he's twenty two.
Speaker 2: But he's twenty two.
Speaker 8: And we entered the seat, and there is no way he didn't hear the outside noise and see on Instagram how people were like, vikings can make it to the super Bowl. All the pieces are in place. JJ is set up for success. Of course he heard that, and I don't think that helped him. So now the season's over and it's time to just grow, show some steps forward.
Speaker 2: I'm excited about it.
Speaker 3: Me too. Let's have some fun, let's have some day.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm going good. Yes, sir, be a good one to be. I think here that it's gonna be a good day for us. I'm ready to skull. You're gonna blow the gatherer horn. Yeah, as long as he lets be.
Speaker 5: Now, the news is next Marne in a second parish, in a second initials. At eight fifteen, one of you gets a crack at one hundred and five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: How many radio shows can offer that?
Speaker 5: Just this one one hundred and five KF for grabs potentially at eight fifteen. This is the power Trip Morning Joe of the fans.