Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on a M five to seventy LA Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: While it's the longest running afternoon sports show in the city. No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadacus, terrible person, He's the worst and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 2: The pipes, the pipes, the pie. Don't miss an episode. We're with you. Yeah, follow the petros In Money Show.
Speaker 1: Wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadacus and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 2: I don't crack. He's the under pressure puss, puss puss every damn night. That's that's not cool, not much you see the march. It couldn't be anything else, shall be? You talk? Give me two.
Speaker 1: There's something sexy about a couple sharing the scent, soft yet powerful, strong but sensual.
Speaker 2: That perfect mix of masculine and feminine. There's a beauty of believing one cannot exist without the other.
Speaker 1: That's sometimes the bond between two songs is truly.
Speaker 2: And break upon. I'm hoping to be astonished. Tomorrow's cragging everybody and welcome back. It is petros and Money. A big thank you to Brandon Gomes for joining us in David Vassay, that's heavy Dodger Talk on a big day because Edwin Diaz was introduced and David vass will have him in hour seven to eight o'clock hour and it's not ours, that's the Dodger Talk hour. So look forward to Dodger Talk as we have that tonight. But we had Brandon Gohms okay, and everything could be podcast on the iHeartRadio app for your smartphone, and we ran the press conference. We ran the press conference on the station today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gave Rogan and Ronnie a little bit of time to take a breath, exhale a little bit, you know, because it was such a sprint for two hours.
Speaker 2: They were going pretty hard. Oh hell on the bike. Speaking of going hard, we're gonna be going hard for four hours. You didn't have the balls to sit in for four hours of the Petrosen Money Show. You didn't have the balls to be on stage of the Beach Boys. It's the final Petroson Money Show remote A twenty twenty five. We're gonna empty out our office and give away all the swag. We've got tickets and gift cards and t shirts and ashtrays. We've got a Westinghouse HD TV same one Ray Lopez from the John and Ken Show. One Ken's no longer on the show. Bejay's drink and food specials that's available all the time. And the Happy Hour two because we're going to be there from three to seven, so don't miss that show and Monday we'll be back. We'll be back until up until the day before Christmas Eve right the twenty three.
Speaker 3: Three to six thirty show on Monday leading into exciting Clippers basketball.
Speaker 2: So we have that going for us as well. Don't forget to podcast the show on the iHeartRadio app and all the good stuff that we are putting down. It is time has been asked for the F one report Tim After twenty three action packed rounds of twists and turns, a host of craziness. The Drivers Championship Ball came down to fifty eight laps on Sunday evening and Abu Dabi between sprite like Lando Norris and the flatbillt Dutch Assassin, four time reigning world champion Max for Stoppin and the Young abandoned by McLaren Ozzie Wallaby, Oscar Piastre, Well Norris headed into the weekend with a twelve point leadover for stopping and sixteen points over his McLaren team. Made Piastre, the raigning champion, kept the pressure on Sprite like Lando by taking pole on Saturday night. The McLaren team responded to according to me, when Lando took P two and Pastree P three, So the stage was set under the yazz lights Yazz Marina, Lando knowing that a podium finished anywhere on the podium would secure him his first drivers championship, Max knowing that a race win with Lando out of the top three would complete his miraculous comeback from one hundred and four points back in August to his fifth consecutive championship.
Speaker 3: I feel like the broadcasters did a really good job explaining this before and during the race. So if you were watching and wondering, wall how was this guy winning but he didn't win the championship, they did a very good job.
Speaker 2: There's nothing like F one production. Nothing. When the lights went out, Max defended his position on the run down to turn one, but it was the young AUSSI Piastree who made the bold move, a sensational overtake of his teammate around the outside of turn nine that moved him into second. It was beautiful, kept his cool, avoided any chance of teammate on teammate violence, giving up the position and concentrating on preserving his tires and defending his P three from the hard charging and suddenly quick ferrari of little Charles Leclair. Oh stupid, but Lando wasn't stupid. He dealt with everything that was thrown at him over the evening, first Leclaire's challenge and then later in the race with a brief fourier with Yuki Sonoda, the diminutive Red Bull pilot making his last drive for the team to join the failed Max for stopping teammate club. More on Yuki in a moment the growing club every year. It was a flawless performance from Lando, exactly what was needed from the overall win. He soaked up the pressure and dealt with everything that was thrown at him over the fifty eight laps, coming across the line in P three behind Max and Oscar to clinch his first drivers championship by two points.
Speaker 1: You are World Champion Champion, yo, Thanks you guys.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you made a stream from true Thanks so much.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 2: Think service. No cry, no cry, no cry. Lando becomes the thirty fifth driver to win a Formula One Championship, the monumental accomplishment in racing, much like winning a Marconi Award or even a Southern California Sports Broadcasters Award. Hey, by the way, I'm nominated for that for sacks. Good for you. I'm not gonna win it though. Lando's the eleventh British driver to win the Drivers Championship, the most for any country, joining legendary names like Jim Clark, Jackie Stewart, Graham Hill, James Hunt, and seven time world champ Lewis Sir Lewis alright Hamilton for the Dutchman for stopping it was a tough pill of swallow. A disappointing and underperforming first half of the season was too much to overcome, and like Don Martin charging down to four h five from Thousand Oaks to San Diego, Max made up the one hundred and four points he trailed by very quickly, very quickly, too big of a hole, though not as fast as Dawn, but fat. He recorded his eighth Grand pre win of the season, the most of any driver, and spent over fourteen hundred days as world champion. That's pretty good. But he'll revert to his previous car number thirty three and give up the champion number one for the first time since twenty twenty one. As always, mad Max was gracious in defeat.
Speaker 4: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: What the fower?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Come on now, wait a second, you get to drive the number one car or if you're the champion, yes, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: They changed your number one. If you're the defending chap that was the wrong clip. The always gracious Dutchman after the race, Ucks, you have given everything. You can't be proud of that. You sure have one final time in this class for the best guys waderful buck second half of the season, which will be pretty really proud of that stage. You'll be too disappointed. I'm definitely not disappointed. I'm really proud of If you're wrong to forgive up for Oscar, it was even tougher to not think about what could have been. He was the class of the field the first two thirds of the season, led the title race by thirty four points. After the Dutch Grand Prix, but in the end, the politics of McLaren caught up to him. Team Brass made it clear that they preferred Lando to win the title, and when they ordered Oscar to relinquish his P two position after Lando had an exceptionally long pit stop at Monza, everybody knew Oscar complied dropping down to P three for the good of the team, but in the end those points were the difference in Landa winning the drivers' championship. Always classy, the soft spoken Aussi offered his congratulations after the race, statious, I have any words. That's the wrong clip here here is the after the race. Thank you Oscar for everything you've done for a year. Thanks very quote up to Lando, fame christ season, trying to huh, trying to bait each Elvis. Congratulations vote on to everyone. Oscar and his only third F one season has already shown the race pace at McLaren enough to be the world champion and enough to do it for years to come. Next year, Oscar, next year, Good on you, Oscar, So tim. This concludes a sixth season of covering F one for the Petrosen Money so Cal F one report the only F one report on terrestrial radio. Where do we go from here? Well, it never gets Tim. Yeah, it's always hard to say goodbye to the drivers who will be leaving the grid. We've had to do it before with some petros and money. F One Report favorites, of course, the legendary Iceman, the king of inappropriate in car driver audio, the great Kimmy reichenans the blankets. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll put it on. Then stop say that you put it?
Speaker 4: Let's put them on?
Speaker 2: Found them put them on? Yeah yeah? Stop in life now say go be.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I can't tell you no, I got to.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: You don't tell me to vote. Found the blankets and put them on, Tim, That seems pretty simple. Another who has missed, maybe not for his car audio, but for his sheer panic and the chaos he would cost him the track is the walking yellow Flag Little Mickey Latifi. Oh No, I just hit a grouse. Round Dogs of Canada do not miss oh I just hit a car. This year will be another tough one. The aforementioned Yuki Sonoda leaves us after five years on the Formula one grid oh No. Product of Mahonda Dream Project, Yuki had a meteoric rise in racing moving from Japanese F four to Formula One in less than four years. He'll be replaced by Isaac Hadger As for Stoppin's teammate. He finishes this stint of his Formula One career with one hundred and twenty four points scored and one hundred and eleven Grand Prix with a career best P four at the twenty twenty one Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. That's it, a fourth place finished shit. Yuki will become a reserve driver for Red Bull. Never short for words, Yuki offered his tempered thoughts on the conclusion of the race on Sunday night.
Speaker 3: A glid is golf.
Speaker 2: Actually that's a wrong clip again. Here's Yuki's post thoughts. Good. The Petrosen Money F one report will miss Yuki Sonoda, but we will welcome back to the grid and the F one report two former drivers who make their return to Formula One in twenty twenty six with the newly formed Cadillac team. Bare ass val Terry Botas and help top of Teo chuck O Perez, Guys, guys, gies, jesus. Come on, this is aues tim off season reports coming because with changes to the grid comes changes to the F one Wag paddock as well. We are your home of the F one wag news. It's not even close. Nope. Congratulations to Lando and McLaren from the Petrosen Money F one report. Maybe Kates'll call tap tie to get a Zach Brown in the off seats.
Speaker 3: I've tried so many times, Petros believe me so many times.
Speaker 2: And that is your F one for southern California. And we'll be right back with some Laker news and notots. After getting exposed for a few few nights, Lebron chirping with his proxies about trades. All Lebron's back. There goes a defense Alan Sleewan coming up next. We've made it even easier to take LA Sports with you this summer.
Speaker 1: Make AM five to seventy or your favorite AM five seventy LA Sports podcast a preset on the iHeartRadio app using Apple CarPlay or Android.
Speaker 2: Auto road Trip Fall summer with LA Sports. Welcome back, everybody, Petra send money on a frog Man Friday. Happy to be with you on AM five seventy LA Sports your home of the Dodgers, but we are also your home of information, especially regarding the Lakers. Who are now owned by one of the guys that owns the Dodgers, but he doesn't own it with the Guggenheim group. He owns it straight up right Solo Bolo is someone to say, right, that's what I would say, Mark, that sounds like something, then I would say, joining us right now. Alan Sleewah, our Laker insider, got a lot of heat. As they say on his YouTube channel, Hoops Talk. It's also podcasted here on the iHeartRadio app, keeping it convenient for everybody. He's got a good and measured, but also detailed approach to covering your Los Angeles Lakers. You can hear his daily reports here on AM five seventy LA Sports. And as they say in Jamaica, a thief never wants to see a thief with a long bag, and Sleewan knows what's crack at. Sleewah, how are you and welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Petro. I'm good man, I'm good. Everything is good. Just getting ready. What do we got here?
Speaker 2: A couple of days NBA Cup.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you guys are into that coming up tomorrow and we'll analyze the Laker game.
Speaker 2: Just so you know, I mean I think you've I mean I've been on the air for a while in town, yes, but uh, just so, I mean I hate everything, so you know, if you know, you should never feel like, wow, Petros hated that because I hate everything. So I hate the NBA Cup and everything else. Uh it's unfortunate. I wish I wasn't that way, sleiwah. That's why we have to take Yeah, yeah, that's my lane is negativity. Unfortunately, and even if I tried it to, you know, it's one of those self correcting cars, like like driving in Utopia at Disneyland, it's just you're on the track of hatred. So I apologize in advance. So help me out speak to somebody like it that's a child like me. It seems to me every year's sleiwah that something comes out of a Lebron James person, in this case on the Max Kellerman Rich Paul podcast, and it's about the Lakers not having enough, and then all the trade talk starts and the whole media lawnmower gets started, and that everybody has to talk about improving the team for Lebron. Is that? I mean, you're the one that rides the carousel all the time. Is that how it kind of goes. It feels like it's an annual thing. Now we're going to talk about the trade deadline until that's over.
Speaker 4: So I think here's the difference. The difference is, in the past, I think Lebron always carried an incredible amount of leverage. I don't think that leverage is there anymore. It's not to say that Lebron's not powerful. It's not to say that if Rich Paul says something with Max Kellerman, it's not going to be talked about on all these podcasts, and trade rumors are going to come up. I just think the difference is, yes, they do need to they need more pieces. They need to get some players that can help for the Lakers on the defensive side of the ball, three and D type of players. But you're not doing that because of Lebron. You're doing that because you got Luca. You're trying to grab somebody that's not a one year rental. You're trying to grab somebody that could be with the Lakers for two, three, four years because you think it's a good fit with Luca. So I think the carousel, You're right on that. I do think that is part of the process. I do think Lebron Rich Paul, they're very strategic with what they do. I just think that if you're the Lakers front office, you're making moves that are catering towards Luca and not Lebron.
Speaker 2: Alan.
Speaker 3: Is there any correlation with the Lakers defense completely falling off the cliff since Lebron has gotten back?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think there could be. I mean, here's a reaction.
Speaker 2: That wasn't even right slew that was the other and he's being native so that wasn't.
Speaker 4: Just me fired. Well, I mean, Kates, I mean what happened here?
Speaker 2: He's been with me too. Love. You can't be in the salt water without having the salt penetrate you.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll tell you this. They we knew they weren't going to be a defensive team to begin with. Now, you know, you got Marcus Smart and you thought, all right, how much can Marcus Smart help? And you got a big and you're like, all right, we know it's not that's not shock down there, or you know a defensive player that you thought was gonna you're gonna kind of work your entire defense around. But yes, is there part of this that you got Lebron, Luca and Austin Reeves in a game at the same time, and Ruey Hotchamorrow is also not known as a defender. You got four guys that are they're gonna If the Lakers strategies try to go get one hundred and thirty points a game, that's not exactly gonna work. It doesn't help when you have a forty about to turn forty one Lebron coming into the lineup as well. But I wouldn't put it all on Lebron. I would tell you that the Lakers are They're not known for their individual defense. They're not known for their perimeter defense. Marcus Smart just got back. He's been injured for most of this season, so yes, that has something to do with it. But I also think that foundationally, the Lakers are not going to be known for their defense.
Speaker 2: Allan Slee wat joining us right now on Petros and Money. His podcast, Hoops Talk is a big hit on YouTube and of course on the iHeartRadio app. We always love talking Lakers with him. Now, you'd be shocked to know that we took a very negative approach to the NBA Cup On this show. It's talking about how stupid the court looks and it's going to be an abject failure. But it's not really, is it Alan It's it's got some traction, and they do sort of play hard for it because everybody gets paid and everybody feels good. Am I wrong to say, well.
Speaker 4: Okay, first, you're not wrong on the court. I think the courts are stupid, and I mean they're so bad that the Lakers obviously it wasn't safe. Luca had mentioned it and they decided let's scrap it for the quarterfinal game, and they weren't the only game that had.
Speaker 2: To do that.
Speaker 4: There's certain areas of the NBA Cup that don't make any sense to me, and then there's also areas of it. It's like, hey, it's November and December, and if you're putting together some tournament in the NBA, and even if it's just drawing a little bit more interest than if tomorrow dropped some people because you got two games on a Saturday, and maybe you want to see Oklahoma and San Antonio. Maybe Orlando and New York could be the Eastern Conference finals. I think there's some areas that I like about it, and there's some of it in the beginning I was probably more with you that they were shoving the NBA Cup down our throats, And frankly, I think the conversation of well, the guys are going to make a lot more money, that's not going to attract me. That the guys are going to make five hundred k extra who are already millionaires already.
Speaker 2: The cowboy, though, the cowboy, you know they're playing for it. The trainer.
Speaker 4: I'd love to believe that they woke up that morning and said that that's you know, that's what they're waking up for. But there's areas of it. I like. I think the NBA, with or without it is fine, but I do think it's better off with it. You're still gonna watch all the NFL games and college football playoffs and everything else that's going on. I don't think it's gonna deter you and you're gonna say, well, I'm gonna watch the NBA Cup instead, But I do think it drops some interest early in the season. I think the NBA needs I hate.
Speaker 3: To be negative, but I'm just baffled at the record of the Lakers. Seriously, while they're seventeen and seven, but all seven of their losses are by double Digit's not like they lose heartbreakers. They lose on the final possession. All seven of these these losses are by ten or more or twenty or more in some cases. How is it their losses are just that bad?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, and stylistically too, if you look at the team as they've lost to young athletic long wing players that can play multiple positions, create turnovers, put a lot of pressure on your point guards. Yeah, you're right. And here's let me flip that the other way. Lakers are also I think eight to zero clutch time games, which is it's basically within five points with five minutes left to play. Okay, so there is kind of this drastic where if the game is close, Lakers got a good chance. If the Lakers are down fifteen at any point, they're probably getting blown out. I don't really know what to make of that. I don't know if that is weird, if that's it is weird, but it's not the right way to describe it. But is there a little bit if you if you hit Lakers in the chin early on, then they're probably not getting up off the mat. Maybe there's a little bit of that as well, And it's not exactly a favorable look for the Lakers.
Speaker 2: All right, what's more likely last thing for you, Slee Wah, for Chris Paul to come be the co host of Hoops Talk or to get another job in the NBA.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say he'll probably get another job, though I did.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 4: Took a second there, took a second there. Wherever he ends up, I'm sure there's a space for him. I know, I've heard, and I know this is just probably more because it garners interest. I don't think there's a spot for him on the Lakers. They don't need to get older and slower, so it would be good that the Lakers look in a different direction. Whether you know there's there's momentum towards that or not. I hope it's not with the Lakers.
Speaker 2: All Right, we love it, Alan, and we will talk to you next week before we say goodbye for the holidays. Thank you so much for doing it, and don't forget Hoops Talk and enjoy this tournament. I know you don't get a bonus if they win or lose.
Speaker 4: I get nothing. I get nothing, but I appreciate it. I appreciate it. I hope you guys have a good weeknd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I've always said, What do I get? If somebody wins? Why do I need to root for them? And if I get nothing, then you're not going to get anything from me. That's just the way the world works. I don't even get a ring for the no I know. Why do I care? Live in bitterness over here? All right, we'll be back with more. Petro send money. We have got an LA Ball history, A brief history of the LA Ball from Jimmy Kimmel to Gronk to Mountain West Dominance. Don't miss that.
Speaker 1: Next Hello, PMS listener, did you know Am five seventy LA Sports has a wide range of LA Sports podcasts.
Speaker 2: There's Rogan and Rondee.
Speaker 1: That one is my favorite, Dodger Talk with David Vasse, the Dodger Podcast of record.
Speaker 2: Clipper Talk Without a Musk, follow us all and many more.
Speaker 1: Just go to AM five to seventy LA Sports on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Petro send money an hour plus left and then we'll get you to Dodger Talk on a Frogman Friday. We continue at seven o'clock Mass on Edwin dis Day with Dodger Talk. As we are your home the back to back world series Champion Dodgers. Make sure you hit the follow button on the app so you can get the latest notifications and get Petros and Money on demand with the Petros and Money Show podcast. And don't forget the holidays are here. And Bert's Burgers they do the best job in the world and they have the most delicious burgers. Katie your holiday party, your next corporate event like they did it, chafy or wedding with delicious gourmet Wagyu sliders, fries, shakes and pies from Bert's Burgers. Book now at Bert's burgersoc dot com. Nobody burgers like Bert and they do a fabulous job catering and their pop ups in Huntington Beach are legendary. All Right, it is time. Well we should call this local knowledge because this really, I mean it really is a low story is common knowledge. It's local knowledge.
Speaker 4: He's very knowledgeable on the things that you come up with. This farts for with your knowledge.
Speaker 2: This weekend is the La Bowl. Yeah, my favorite. The intro and outro to Half Nelson starring Joe Peshy went for about two seasons. Maybe the greatest television show ever made about La that didn't make it. You know, you're find out why it didn't take. I mean two seasons. They spent a lot of money. They had Dean Martin on there. They had a Spote Mackenzie Dog, they had Victoria Jackson, they had Dick Buckis, they had Bubba Smith.
Speaker 3: Fred Williamson, everybody. Jerry Royce, Yes, still haven't asked him about that. Two scams in two years. I have not asked them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it kind of sucks, kind of makes me feel like nobody cares about what I want.
Speaker 3: I mean, Gary Grubbs is in it. One of those signature actors in the eighties. You know his faith, you just don't know his name.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, the LA Bowl, which belongs to us, and the Bahamas Bowl are coming to an end. But there is an LA Bowl tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Did you know that, Tim, I'm gonna be honest, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Well, I thought it was in two weeks. It'll be Jedfishes disappointing Washington Huskies versus the battered but recently crowned Mountain West champions Boise State Hot Broncos.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: Last year, the head coach was on from Boise State to promote the game.
Speaker 2: Spencer Spencer Daniels. Danielsy it should be a great game and more on that in a moment. The LA Bowl started, was supposed to start in twenty twenty, but it actually started. See Dean Martin as the finals where they're playing the credit. The first LA Bowl was supposed to be twenty twenty, but COVID hit it, so the first one was twenty twenty one. In so far, Remember they tried making it the Jimmy Kimmel Bowl, and he even came on to promote it, even though he knew nothing about Utah State or the Beeves who played in the game. Yeah, I don't remember that, but it had a mascot called Jimmy Cammel. You don't remember that at all. You don't remember Jimmy Kimmel coming on and promoting his show. I've forgotten about that. No, Well it was a thing, okay, and Utah State won the game. In twenty twenty three, Gronk took over and started doing military presses on the sideline that I remember. So that's been the title sponsor, even though Gronk has not come on our show to promote it. You remember that Star Coo Brands was the title sponsor, but hosted by Gronk. Then it was the Art of Sport LA Bowl hosted by Gronk, or this year Bucked Up, a sports nutrition brand teaming up with Gronk. So Gronk's still involved. He's still hosting the last one, just different titles bars and it's going away like something no one was ever really into in the first place. It's going away like Pink Bear. It didn't really draw very well Petros. It's happening this weekend in LA something to consider if you want to go over there and it's the last one. Now it is always the Mountain West champion or someone from the top of the Mountain West versus a PAC twelve or PAC twelve legacy team, a team that used to be in the PAC twelve, like the Beads Washington US all except one year twenty twenty three, where UCLA beat Boise State thirty five to twenty two. I remember that game. Remember that garb went off, but Colin Schlee got all blown up. He was in a neck brace. At the end of it. Ryan Garber's was holding up the trophy. But all but that year, the Mountain West team has taken it to the PAC twelve legacy, Utah State beat up the Beeves, Fresno State beat Wazoo at Dickard, and last year UNLV beat Cow And I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happened in Boise State beat Washington. You dub has Demand Williams at quarterback, who's exciting, But the Boise State just controlled UNLV's explosive offense and their dual threat quarterback Anthony Kalandria. And that was his first second time this season.
Speaker 3: Gott to wonder how the Jedfish rumors to Michigan play into this game tomorrow.
Speaker 2: You said it is or tonight. It's tomorrow and Boise State, as they are always with or without Ashton gent are built from the line of scrimmage.
Speaker 1: Oz.
Speaker 2: It's five o'clock on ABC. This is the last one. Gronk is going to do push ups and sell sports nutrition products one last time in SOLFI did I sell it enough?
Speaker 3: Why don't you go to the game. Take Fletcher and some of his friends. I'm sure tickets are available. Good tickets are available.
Speaker 2: I'd rather not go anywhere. I've been driving up here all week and dealing with holiday tracks. The last LA Bowl. Years from now, you can be like, hey, Fletcher, remember we went to the last ever game. Like in the Rams played the last ever game at the Big A. The Raiders last game at the Coliseum in ninety four on New Year's Eve, where I could sit with Softy in the booth. There you go, you gott Are you guys going to dinner tonight? I don't know drinks? He is in town, but no, I have not heard from it. That's unfortunate. Don't worry if the LA Bowl going away upsets you, Kates, so FI is not sweating it. They will have three of the four big name football teams under their generic roof by twenty twenty six, and in twenty twenty eight, SOULFI is very likely to have all four since USC's Coliseum will be closed for the swollen epos LA. You belonged to me? Did I sell it enough? You did? But not enough for me to go to the game to watch it. No, what's on ABC five o'clock? What else are you gonna.
Speaker 3: Do anything with that Boise State?
Speaker 2: I have no interest in watching you. You just brought up Jedfish. You don't want to see the obligatory sideline interview with Gronk in the first or second quarter. No, you don't want to see Gronk doing a baseball bat thing where he swings around in a bat, makes himself dizzy and wins a race. I'm not into this game. Okay, fine, Maybe bertz Burgers will have a pot up there and over under on crowd at the game tomorrow. It's usually about thirty thousand under it was last year was the least attended unlv cow. The best attended literally by dozens was the UCLA one.
Speaker 3: When did Boise State plane didn't We had the coach on last year Boise State.
Speaker 2: That was two years ago and they lost to UCLA. Garber's and sleeves up with the city.
Speaker 3: I take the Yeah, thirty thousand under fit the city.
Speaker 2: The city.
Speaker 3: It's a quick turnaround, then you belong to me. Rams game on the quick turnaround Sunday.
Speaker 2: So much for your fifteen practices, you got like six days off, You belong to me.
Speaker 3: Jed Fish has got his eyes east northeast towards ann Arbor.
Speaker 2: His family doesn't like Seattle. They sure as aren't gonna like ann Harper. I guess they could just stay in Tusons be to Hollywood. It's been too long since we played this song on a bright day in December. All right, we'll be back. We have another hour fun fact which I looked up. We have quick kids, We have the dead and alive. David Mass say, at seven o'clock, stay with us on your home of the Dodgers on Eddie Diaz Day. Blow your horn on a Haive seventy elist you