Speaker 1: Jim gaff It'll be there July nineteen, John Millenniy will be there August twenty second, and Black Label Society will be there August on September twenty fifth. Get the complete details on all of our upcoming shows on the concert page cafe dot com keyword calendar.
Speaker 2: Marty Gilder, whoa, what the hell was that?
Speaker 3: Hey? Hiccup?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Hi, great timing. Marnie Gelder.
Speaker 4: Is Marny Hi, Marnsy Hey, good morning. Hi.
Speaker 3: How was the grad party? Great?
Speaker 4: Guys, it was a great turnout.
Speaker 3: Thanks for me. Yeah, a lot of you wouldn't. Yeah, for real, it was outside. Cory.
Speaker 2: How was Lyle.
Speaker 3: Buff? How was Methuselah? Matt whatever? Is nice? Yeah? Great? You know what?
Speaker 4: Everybody a lot of visiting zero pictures, as we reflected, and the next day I was like, well, I took a picture of Grady with the cake because someone was about to cut the cake, and I'm like, well, we should probably take a picture. Then I purposely put my phone down and just left it because I, I don't know, just felt like.
Speaker 3: In the moment, yeah, yeah, that's free.
Speaker 4: It turns out everyone did that, which is also great.
Speaker 3: Zero picture.
Speaker 4: I mean zero zero of us with him or so.
Speaker 3: It actually happened. People only in my mind? Was the pool open? Sure was, Zach. Was the hothouse open? It was got a lot of use. What got more use out house? The toilet? Yeah.
Speaker 4: There was nobody in the pool except for our friend Caleb. He's thirteen. He likes to play with the football and a little catch, but there's more for ambiance. We had a couple of lifeguards go on.
Speaker 3: Just friends. Wendy Peppercorn, No, she was booked. It was big citrus. There no foot there. What about the hoff Yeah, oh shoot, I didn't even think of that. What was a dude from Stranger Things? Was that Billy? His name was Billy?
Speaker 4: No idea the eighties kind of mullet.
Speaker 3: Mullet Yeah, Max's brother. I think it was Billy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no, I'm thinking about all the people I should have invited Billy.
Speaker 3: Options, Pam Anderson, Anderson, Lambardozy invited Pam Anderson, Hawk would have helicopter.
Speaker 5: Dead, yeah, and then he would have gotten a ride.
Speaker 4: Yeah. We couldn't get Chris Hockey to come to the grad party, but I invited Pam Anderson and then he shore up.
Speaker 3: It's terrible. For the first one you did was great that one swinging this.
Speaker 6: Anyway, if Chris was in Charlotte to watch the race and then found out that Pam Anderson was in Marnie's backyard for a pool party, I think the cars on the track would have been beyond floored at how fast you were driving back to the Twin Cities.
Speaker 3: For the last two hours. No, he's he's bought a private plane. He stole one of the driver's planes.
Speaker 2: And Hockey showed up to the backyard pool in his car. Some bolts say he was motor boat.
Speaker 5: You need a meeting news with Chris Hockey.
Speaker 3: It's me presented by the Saint Paul Saint.
Speaker 2: That's right. Thank you to the Saint Paul Saints sponsoring Ninia's. Don't forget to get your ticket Saints Baseball dot com. That's Saints Baseball dot Com and get on down to cchs Field, the best experience in Twin Cities. Yesterday it was a big day at their postgame celebration. See when they're back in town. The second day of June, they play in Indianapolis. They are back. It's been a while, It's gonna be a while. It's been a while, but we'll let you know. Thank you, Saints Baseball, Saints Baseball dot com. Here's what's going on. Police are warning seniors about the so called grandparent scam. So let your your your child know, let my dad know?
Speaker 3: Will you?
Speaker 2: Oh, they mean old people. It's an attempt to con the elderly out of their savings by getting them to think one of their grandchildren is in trouble. We've talked about this before. Just last month, police in t Neck, New Jersey, got a call from the Shakape Police Department in Minnesota about a scam that is just tappen. The Minnesota victim got a call from someone pretending to be her grandson saying he needed ten thousand dollars to help a friend who'd been in a car crash. Sadly, the grandma fell for it and mailed the money via ups overnight and what turned out to be to an address that was a vacant house in Teneck, New Jersey. Police were waiting and arrested the New York man who showed up to retrieve the package. Good like that guy. He's facing multiple charges, including theft by deception and impersonation.
Speaker 3: So there you go. That would be so great.
Speaker 4: Of all the people running these scams could be arrested when they showed up to collect the money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they'll send Chris Hansen in we got it or everywhere shelby Foot, I'll see you.
Speaker 2: He had a pick up of package. I'd like to school a bird.
Speaker 4: What it's the shrug in the turn.
Speaker 6: I'm just picturing Abby backing out of the driveway while Chris is still doing the impression, and he's.
Speaker 3: Like, why are you leaving? Yeah, and she's just peeling out back.
Speaker 2: Why are you driving?
Speaker 3: Yeah, lose my number. Your house is going to be stripped down to the copper.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they called him the Polish.
Speaker 6: She's I know you, you're a normal person. I don't go outside. You're a normal person.
Speaker 3: It was freaking beautiful outside.
Speaker 6: You say, he's watching Shelby Foot and Civil War docum ride the motorcycle.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 3: Oh, there you go. It's great.
Speaker 2: We had a great good day. Man's cool.
Speaker 3: What did you get that gorgeous?
Speaker 2: I got back? You get back about seven o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 3: A straight somewhere on line. Yes, perfect flight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were The flight left from Charlotte about six twenty or something like that hour ahead of us.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's cool. Hell yeah, man, there you go.
Speaker 2: Let's see what I'll say.
Speaker 3: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 2: Adlutha middle school student, is heading to Washington, d C.
Speaker 8: For the scripts mellon be Twelve year old Charlie Fauchet The Tower That's right from four so Young East Middle School qualified as one of a handful of students representing Minnesota. Competition begins this week and features nearly two hundred and fifty top spellers from across the country. Fauchet said he's excited for the opportunity to compete on a national state.
Speaker 3: What is this language of origin plans?
Speaker 9: Let me repeat the word please, definition plans.
Speaker 5: Oh needs like a fox voldhine, A lot of core.
Speaker 3: Poor cube. We've never seen this half on the poor gentleman. He's sung it apparently has fainted on stage.
Speaker 6: I think he's okay, but.
Speaker 3: They did stop the.
Speaker 10: Clock A l oh p E c oh. I do love why he seems to be okay and he's spot the rep say what you want.
Speaker 3: That's clutch man. Not only is it clutch is a guy who is known to faint from time to time. Dryer hitting your knee. It was delayed, took forty seconds, but then I dropped like a bag of rocks.
Speaker 6: Nobody rushed the stage to help him. The kid faints on national TV, and everybody's like, let him, let him work, let him figure it out.
Speaker 3: To be part of the strategy. What if you just had a heart attack. He just dropped. But they're like, oh, that's that. The gentleman has fainted. Let him go, let him go, he'll figure it out. Cyborg. The clip you just played was unedited. Oh yeah, that was what twenty years ago, Chris something like that. That was like it was early twenty years ago. Kid. Yeah, it made national news. That was not a okay. Then when he came back with in like forty five seconds, he was like back in the future.
Speaker 2: When he pops up after the.
Speaker 6: Exactly steps up to and then immediately I mean gathered himself, you know, gained consciousness, stood in front of the microphone and just remember that aloid was the word, and just went for it. Can I So those are two different kids, Yeah, right, the other this is the other kid was the language. Yes, sauce your hands up, hold on, shall we go ahead?
Speaker 3: Sorry to me and interrupt you.
Speaker 2: The young man was quite a good speller, but today the only word he can spell.
Speaker 5: Staley like, when you get your I don't know, you're yearly physical. And when you go there and they're like, hey, we're gonna draw some blood, you faint from that.
Speaker 6: That's why I lay down, because I faint if I'm sitting up or standing up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm a medical I get real sweaty when they do that. Really, Yeah, I like lost, Like I'm I'm with you on that. I had my blood drawn like a couple of weeks ago, and it was it was real fuzzy for a while.
Speaker 3: But they take it out of the inside of the elbow. Yeah, I got real hairy.
Speaker 2: Went down to get his blood drawn. The nuts walked in and Saul said, who's the oddist?
Speaker 3: That's a dad joke. That's brilliant. But it's different when Shelby does great. I like this bit. I don't know what Abby's problem is.
Speaker 2: I think we've all taken a look at what it was problem. You know.
Speaker 6: But you're also afraid of needles. Correct, you don't like didn't watch But yeah, I don't have a fear of needles. It just reacts poorly with me. I just faint.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't watch them, even if it's like a fingerprint. I have to turn the other.
Speaker 2: Way, might sels Paul Limb, but was known in high school for having a prick.
Speaker 3: Now you're really getting agamy. You're getting in no groove.
Speaker 2: Now you get in no groove.
Speaker 3: You're good at this, DADDYK you, thank you.
Speaker 2: A Mornead couple facing criminal offenses after their young daughter is accused of handing out THC gum. He's at school, all.
Speaker 3: Right, hang on, hang on, let's let him finish.
Speaker 2: Martin and Amanda Holst have been charged with aggravated sale of a controlled substance, aggravated profession and possession of a controlled substance, and drug possession Please say. On May eighteenth, several students became sick after they claimed that they ate sour strips from the suspect's daughter. One youngster told detectives that the girl's father also was supplying her with vape cart just to sell and then would give the proceeds to her father. Police conducted a raid of their home and found THHC products, six hundred grams of mushrooms that cause hallucinations, and a large amount of.
Speaker 3: Cash, saying what's the problem. Yeah, what's the problem, Shelby. Do you see a photo of the couple? Well, you might want to google it.
Speaker 2: Oh have you seen them?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm gonna guess that leon the most induligent look of Bible.
Speaker 3: Are they from Indiana? No, Warhead, that was a test. You were listening. So they're basically using the daughter to be a drug meal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's in middle school and a bunch of middle school kids in Bargo Morehead.
Speaker 6: You're giving that kid no chance to succeed, right, because now she's dealing drugs for her parents.
Speaker 3: Not a great start, No, not a great start.
Speaker 2: Perhaps she didn't know. But Bill Gasee Cutters, who's Bill Geys, Bill Gates guys stop and business by selling the skunk.
Speaker 6: We go back up an hour when Chris goes, I think I annoyed my daughter so much because I did this all day, and I think I think she was on the brink of leaving and he has spent the last hour doing it to us.
Speaker 3: Is he trying to get us to go home? I don't get this. It's good, it's not your worst impression. And I've never heard the man speak all right, Yes, sir, can you put your hand up? Want to know? Yeah, yeah, I'm looking he would yeah, okay, okay, oh you're looking at meth couple. Okay he would, yeah for sure.
Speaker 10: Okay.
Speaker 2: The gentleman. I hope he's not offended because I find him to be not guilty until proven innocent.
Speaker 3: Wait that the way all the way around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he looks like the gentleman who who gets swallowed up by the ghosts at the at the end of the movie.
Speaker 3: Ghost You're dead, Willie, Yeah, will He looks like WILLI.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Willie looks like he hasn't had a great morning. This gentleman.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she looks real high na. That's not Oh you're being greg the good name of judge over there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, host.
Speaker 3: That's her last name. No, ye, well that's not right. Do your own drug dealing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't.
Speaker 3: Don't DM man and go to the middle school yourself and drug. You can find other adults that will buy drugs.
Speaker 1: Somebuddy Jake's family had a candy store back in the day, but they none of that was THC related. Oh you're gonna have a family business. Don't do drugs.
Speaker 2: Did they really have a did you have a friend who had a candy store. Well that would have been the best.
Speaker 3: Was this was that? Is this a rosie bed or a real bit?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: It was downtown white bear.
Speaker 4: Did you get all the free candy you wanted? Did you get a discount?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: What kind of you didn't have a five finger discount? From time to time? Steal it never went candy guy. Yeah, we've heard I like the song I Want Candy by Aaron Carter. Yeah, that makes all the sense, wasn't that by bow Wow? Wow? Yeah, My buddy Luke loves Aaron Carter.
Speaker 2: Something you might not know in history, Abraham Lincoln started his career selling.
Speaker 3: The Devil's let us Jesus Deviles letter as driving as like the country.
Speaker 2: Yet he had a own strain called the Abraham B. Lincoln.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good, ruh, I mean Shelby.
Speaker 2: He was well known to have himself some of that giggle smoke.
Speaker 3: Boy, one of them Lincoln log brilliant.
Speaker 2: You know who loved the Lincoln Log. It's well known that Mary Todd loved the Lincoln log that was named.
Speaker 3: But you married Lincoln his wife.
Speaker 11: That's got your eye and the handles.
Speaker 3: Being a raptor. Yeah, the other guy that sits in that you're on Thursday his riskal lib.
Speaker 2: That's the news, guys, that's it, that's it.
Speaker 3: I don't know do we learn I guess we learned about middle schools.
Speaker 2: You're dealing Yeah, and and and spelling bees happening spell yes, yes, yes, yeah. There's there's other things I'll tell you about later, but I got to the top story.
Speaker 3: I think, yes, you did the club.
Speaker 6: Saw you want to do sports after this? You know what Corey had love because Marnie's really really bored. She wants you to lift her up and you know, get her engagement reblong. Sure, Jeffersonlliance. It is your number one bus experience. My name is Chris Hockey and I can vouch for that.
Speaker 1: With we're going to score some tickets the biggest games in concerts in town from Santana, the Doobie Brothers for eleven Snoop Dog and Rocket Club. Your chance to win is waiting enter now Cafe dot com.
Speaker 4: You were contests three eleven, the Beetles of Rock Roll, Rockeclusion t Yeah.
Speaker 3: Are we giving away tickets?
Speaker 2: Probably? I don't know you.
Speaker 3: Mornie is supposed to be in the eighties all week. It's perfect weather for.
Speaker 6: You know, for me to stay inside and watch poker since the World Series of Poker starts today. But for the rest of you, regular people who like vitamin D and like going outside and being healthy and experiencing the world, you could sit by your pool and do.
Speaker 4: What anything such as ustward puzzles and scrolling on my phone and drinking surf.
Speaker 3: Side any flavors specifically have surf side.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like the peach iced tea we had. We had a cool of surf side at the grad party for the side only for the for the adults.
Speaker 3: They're dealing meth in middle school. I don't know what you're doing, Corey, Okay, So it was on the up and up.
Speaker 4: It was for the adults, of course, and there were only four cans left in there at the end of the How party.
Speaker 3: Do a lap? Yeah, he's left to you.
Speaker 2: By the way, I got a request I did by a listener named Kelly. She wrote a line for me to do as Shelby because it's so popular sweep in the nation.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's sweeping Coley Cove.
Speaker 2: We used to have a dog named Zero. It had books.
Speaker 3: All right, Petere Zero Yeah, Zero I'll take your requests. It was supposed to be at twelve and six, but it was like, you know, two and eight.
Speaker 6: So she would pee on her back foot all the time, Sue Story constantly pete on her own backfoot.
Speaker 3: Yep, I don't miss those.
Speaker 6: I missed that, dog, but I don't miss that where it's like, dang it, now I have to like give your leg a bath just to have you come back in the house.
Speaker 3: This sucks. Oh yeah, covered tea. That's true. It's Dwight's autobiography. What are you calling it that it's his own book? Yeah, good point. He can call whatever he wants, all right.
Speaker 4: You sent you texted me on Friday, a little big town song?
Speaker 6: Is it not?
Speaker 2: Beautiful?
Speaker 4: It is, but also heavy, kind of sad And I didn't know did you mean it as a.
Speaker 9: Like a.
Speaker 4: Child leaving the house.
Speaker 2: No, I just thought you would like the song, okay, because.
Speaker 4: I didn't know if you meant it as a grand thing because the title is hey there, hey there's some.
Speaker 2: I got him to brilliant.
Speaker 3: I'm not thinking about you. Saw that was good. I have a great day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But no, no, I I just thought you would love the song.
Speaker 4: You were trying to play, you know, like forever forever, young Ah, have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I just heard the song. I was like, wow, this is great. She's gonna love this.
Speaker 3: So I sent to you. Thank you for sending it.
Speaker 4: So when you sent it, I tried to play it and I couldn't because however you sent.
Speaker 3: It, I must not have Facebook.
Speaker 2: No, it was only Born, that's the one.
Speaker 3: So then I kind of I think you met only fans. But he said only Born. He needs help, he needs help.
Speaker 2: I spent the spent the weekend with full gentleman, that's where you went back to the hotel.
Speaker 3: Marty.
Speaker 6: Have you heard the song by sax Boy Billy? Have you heard the Puerto Rico song yet? Has that hit your algorithm?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: You're recording with this gun Puerto Rico. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was my first time in San Juan Megeho. Yea capital of Puerto Rico.
Speaker 3: Is the same movie plot?
Speaker 2: No, it's some song.
Speaker 3: No, it's it was we did, yeah, but I didn't want to do just tourist stuff. So would you do?
Speaker 6: I took the bus to Caguas. Anything interesting there, Yeah, it's a wild place to vacation. Why, uh, slot machines in the bus station. Oh wow, go on, Yeah, first time there, Malta and Mafongo, Papacito. You know, so everybody, there's two flags one one is a light near there's dark blue. They got a Barack Obama statue. All of this in uh in Puerto Rico.
Speaker 3: It's time.
Speaker 6: On the.
Speaker 3: Sauce. The floor is yours. Hang on.
Speaker 5: The Minnesota Twins four game winning streak was snapped yesterday. They lost three to one of the White Sox. Brooks Lee hit a home run in the first and that was it. Same two teams today, it's six forty. Joe Ryan goes for your Twins, and he is outstanding.
Speaker 4: He is. And you know who else have been outstanding is the Twins. They swept the Boston Red Sox.
Speaker 3: We're coming off of a sweep sweeping of a team. Yeah, is that right? Yes, Shelby Foot. Look who's fallen baseball? Oh boy?
Speaker 4: Anyway, the Twins won in Boston as three games sweep for the first time since sometime in the nineties.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I didn't win yesterday, but it's been fun to follow. It's been a good summer.
Speaker 6: Vibe, so that that news is even though the Twins are heating up, the Guardians are even hotter.
Speaker 3: Right, So the Twins are like losing ground despite playing well.
Speaker 6: Right, They're now five games back, right, So it's it's like the the division was so bad though to start the year that even though the Twins are off to a bad start, they were still right in it.
Speaker 3: And now Cleveland's getting high.
Speaker 4: Nobody was over five hundred right in the division.
Speaker 3: And now Cleveland there was thirty two and twenty four.
Speaker 4: As of maybe a week and a half ago, there were two teams in the entire American League that were over five hundred.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The Guardians are eight and two in their last ten and their run differentials plus fifteen?
Speaker 3: Is that the Yeah? Incredible? Yeah, it wasn't off the top of your head.
Speaker 6: Wasn't the the hands Wasn't the White Sox over under hideous again this year? Wasn't it supposed to be super low?
Speaker 3: Yet again?
Speaker 6: I would guess yeah, because they're one of the teams right now over five hundred.
Speaker 3: They're twenty seven and twenty six. Yeah, good for them. I thought they were supposed to be terrible. What's going on with that team?
Speaker 5: Well, I think they kind of loaded up in the off season. They their owners spent money and they're going to be owned by that one guy that has one hundred and fifty million dollar home in Illinoisia.
Speaker 3: That guy. Yeah, Matt, Yeah, Matt with one T. I think right, think it's mad with You're right, yeah, Mike should be man with one T. He's one tea is my madas to Jesus, Hello break, I need you hold on.
Speaker 5: The Knicks smoked the Calves one ninety five in a game ninety three oh ninety three played the song I Deserve that Ye hang on in game four of a four game sweep, which means kick.
Speaker 3: Cat is going to the finals. The Knicks four. Excuse me, They've won eleven straight.
Speaker 5: They've won every game in the playoffs by double digits except for one game. They will battle the Spurs of the Thunder on June third for the final finals.
Speaker 3: Excuse me.
Speaker 5: Game five of the Spurs Thunder is tonight at seven thirty. The series is tied to to ok C is a five and a half point favorite.
Speaker 4: That's a great series this Eastern Conference Finals. Way to show up, Cleveland.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, did.
Speaker 4: Tell them they were in the Eastern Conference Finals?
Speaker 5: Have you heard the coach that is like, yeah, byyah metric or whatever, we're a better team.
Speaker 3: We should have won. We should have won. We won him a stat out of them and you didn't lost, and not just lost. He lost. A guy like s yeah killed.
Speaker 4: That'd be like us saying in those games we lost to the Spurs by thirty metrics, we won.
Speaker 3: It's a weirdest didn't it's a weird hill to die on it.
Speaker 6: It was all about the tone, right, because he was going with like the expected score. He's like, well, in two out of the three, the expected score was we were supposed to win, but it wasn't like and.
Speaker 3: We played the game right, but it wasn't like, you know, man, the analytics say that obviously expected score.
Speaker 6: We were supposed to win a couple but man, we just didn't play that well.
Speaker 3: And we didn't.
Speaker 7: But he was more like proud of it, like, well, we but we had the expected score and two out of the three.
Speaker 3: It's like, who gives a rats ass? Right?
Speaker 7: It was just he was so excited about a stat that means nothing when you lose, like we get it, you were you probably did better than the score indicates, but who cares nice you know, obscure staff, it does nothing.
Speaker 3: You're down all three, and now of course you got swept.
Speaker 4: The biggest lead the Knicks had last night was forty five points, forty five offensive rebounds Knicks twenty, Cleveland six. Second chance points Knicks thirty two, Cleveland five.
Speaker 3: Hideous. Well, good for all the big stars of the New York Necks.
Speaker 5: And then at halftime, Charles Barkley just kept saying they quit, and kept showing highlights of them, like not getting back and the rebound to go up and catted catch it and just throw it up to Brunton and no one would be around him from Cleveland.
Speaker 3: They quit.
Speaker 5: And as you watch that game, and I watched the first half of it, the Knicks could tell there was quitting that Cleveland team. As soon as they went out there and put a few on them, They're like, they just want to be beat, and they destroyed us.
Speaker 3: Embarrassed, embarrassed them him and on their home courick. Yes, yes, there were a lot of New York fans.
Speaker 6: It's not not unlike the Wolves Game six on their home court getting blown out when it was supposed to matter.
Speaker 3: Similar everybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was there, Yeah, I was sitting right beside him.
Speaker 3: Is that right? There was a lot of room from Bosley.
Speaker 2: Is the.
Speaker 5: Golden Knights lead the series with the abs three nothing after they came back down three to zero in Game three.
Speaker 3: They will look to close them out in the sweep tonight at eight pm. Zecho. Yeah, it's uh again. We were talking earlier. I don't know how you analyzed this.
Speaker 1: How do you have a team that is as good as Colorado play like this and not not at least win a game. This sweep might definitely be uh finished off, and I think it will be and butyone else. They'll come back, they'll make it. I don't know how do you It's stupid, it's stupid, it's dumb. Hockey's a dumb sport.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's right there.
Speaker 6: Well, and McKinnon might not even play right, he's a banged up, so they're saying he's going to be limited or not even available.
Speaker 1: I think their coach is talking about the vibes in locker room, and I think he said was that they've never been lower. Oh, you got to raise them up. Yeah, yeah, I don't blame you. This is coming up majorly short for a team as talented. And then it's had as good of a season as they have to have it end in a sweep like this. You want to you want to talk about a bad taste in your mouth that'll last for a long, long time.
Speaker 3: Take a shot at this, everybody.
Speaker 6: This is the fiftieth time in the history of the conference finals or division semi finals that a series has gone to three zero. How many of the previous forty nine teams went on to win that series. This is the fiftieth time in the That is the right answer.
Speaker 3: It's a well done. Yes, that was real good.
Speaker 6: Only four teams have erased three nothing deficits in any round to LA in twenty fourteen was the most recent team to accomplish that feat, eliminating in San Jose in their first round series. But when you get this far into the postseason, it's forty nine to zero.
Speaker 4: Because teams be tired, they get down three nothing, and it's like.
Speaker 1: I mean, Colorado has had more time than the Vegas to rest up and they get healthy again. Cam mccarr, that's a big loss. But again, that's a team that's got depth that should be good enough to overcoming. Obviously Vegas is good too, But man, this is utterly shocking. Thankfully, the other series is a lot better. Carolina and Montreal putting on one hell of a show out east.
Speaker 5: Well said, the Hurricanes beat the Canadians three two and o t last time to take a two to one series lead.
Speaker 3: Game four is tomorrow at seven pm.
Speaker 1: We believe all these games on kfans. You can listen to those games at night if you're driving around. Oh yeah, man, yeah, that was a fun game last night. Officials were there was a clear clear too many men on on Montreal that the officials actually blew the play dead for but then didn't call it. Thankfully. A couple of minutes later, puckedn't lie. Carolina scores wins and uh, it's a whole new series. There will be fun to watch game four, see what the Canadians can come back with. And again we might be looking at another scenario where Vegas could be waiting for a week or so for that winner of that series in the Stanley Cup finals.
Speaker 2: So we'll see Sam Olsen's on a plane to Montreal because he hugs Zach said there were too many men.
Speaker 7: And then he said those.
Speaker 2: Corey is gonna take himself out. Yeah, Corey is like ever agla go out, take himself out if he could go inside.
Speaker 6: Cop ken Burns was an item on Friday's initial game, and then he spent the weekend watching ken Burns.
Speaker 3: I influenced him.
Speaker 6: I think I think there was subliminal realize that, yeah, messaging. I've never seen a Ken Burns documentary of any kind. They are just Baseball one. There's Civil War one, Baseball one's outstairs. There's nothing that isn't interesting when it's done the right way, if it's done well well son and I guess he's the best of the best, right what he does?
Speaker 2: He and his daughter, Yeah, they're the best Barnes.
Speaker 3: You ever seen a Ken's burn a Ken Burns documentary, I don't think so. Yeah, I haven't either, not you. His brother, his brother Montgomery was like a big deal. I don't know, thirty years ago. Yeah he was. I think he wasn't by a baby.
Speaker 6: Made a lot of money, shot by a baby. I think that sounds like cartoonish.
Speaker 3: That can't be right. He's not going to be here today. Oh that's right, never mind, I got but he came in at.
Speaker 6: Eight Vikings News in a second, and this is how you do a radio tea sauce.
Speaker 3: There is absolutely no vikings No, there is no I.
Speaker 5: Have some what I have some Vikings news and we come back, Wow, and you're gonna make Hawks day?
Speaker 3: Then tea's away.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 3: I have Vikings news that will make Hawks day. But like, what does that mean? Though?
Speaker 6: Give us a little bit more, do it? Professional radio teas that Chad Abbot's going to give you like a pat on the back about that's how it's done.
Speaker 3: Today is an important day in the NFL schedule. I'll explain when we come back. Wow. WHOA from the one eight hundred ask Gary Traffic Center. This report is sponsored by the Minnesota Department of Public Safety.
Speaker 2: We lovely Tuesday. If you were drive to work right, you're like, oh my god, he's right. It's Tuesdays on Monday. Hell, I mean, that's great, right to start the week.
Speaker 6: Forty weeks short weeks go, man, you know, the kids love it. Kids are almost seeing the finish line. My kiddo has nine days to go, and she tells me every day the countdown is on the countdown paper chain link. And she's got like a whiteboard in her room and she changes it every day. And then I guess they're doing almost nothing.
Speaker 3: The last day. So she's like, well, we have nine days left, but I really only have eight days left. I'm like, well, don't don't bleeve this up, then you can finish strong. Let's do it? Sounds there? No, no, don't bleeve it up. Yeah, my little one starts daycare a week from tomorrow. Yeah, he did, I say, she No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know anything about your kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we tuned you out. You don't know anything about my kid.
Speaker 4: Do you know what.
Speaker 3: It starts with?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 3: I think little Chris.
Speaker 12: Imagine that sounded Yeah, that sounds like. Yeah, it would be really running if we gave he would name him that go ahead.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it would be really ironic because of the fact that me tell us Paul Lambert is apparent is LU group.
Speaker 6: So Luda before the break, you did a radio tease. You said, today is a big important day for the Vikes.
Speaker 3: And what's going on? What are you talking about? You know who will be excited for this?
Speaker 5: Hogs dead because it means here one step closer to preseason and preseason football. The Vikings start voluntary ot as today, tomorrow and Friday.
Speaker 2: Let's go and the whole squad.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: Is it open to the public? Is it opened?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Oh my god, I want to do it.
Speaker 2: That's a good tease.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thanks, Happy man's football seasons right around the corner.
Speaker 2: It's almost hearing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 4: I do believe you just got a compliment on your teeth.
Speaker 3: Your hands are out of control. What time is it? Do you have any other compliments you want?
Speaker 2: Addition, I believe I do believe that that's why to sixteen it was so hot on meet because the hands were out of conrole.
Speaker 3: Six what's happening? What's to sixteen's February sixteen?
Speaker 2: No, twenty sixteen.
Speaker 6: Oh that's how it's said. Everybody's like his weight in third grade. I I don't understand this.
Speaker 3: Probably pretty close, Probably pretty close, Probably pretty close. All right. So that was Vikings news that they'll be there. It'll be fun. We'll see the quarterbacks.
Speaker 5: They'll have cool videos on social It's all worth it, man, it'll be fun.
Speaker 2: You ain't interested at all about how the new quarterback room is going to be handling.
Speaker 6: It not involuntary OTAs I'm watching the World Series of Poker this week and I don't about.
Speaker 5: Probably under sixty days to training camp. That's fun, it is exciting.
Speaker 3: Why do you not like sports?
Speaker 2: You didn't have to.
Speaker 3: I'm I like that you like it. It's kind of I'm very excited that you're excited about practice. I am dogs. It's great.
Speaker 2: Bugs will probably go probably well might go on down there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your Shelby and pressure.
Speaker 2: Excuse my boss.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say that, great start, great start.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget when they started using the forward path you detail. Until then, everybody just had the rooms.
Speaker 3: God, Corey, what time is It's seven? We are exactly one hour ago. We can do it.
Speaker 2: Time.
Speaker 3: I need a white board like my kid. I was just like three segments lest Yeah, you can do this.
Speaker 2: Do yourself a favorite Cora. Maybe expand your horizon, give yourself another color board.
Speaker 6: All people to be telling me to expand my color horizons, I'd be quiet, Shelby, okay man.
Speaker 3: What else is going on in the NFL?
Speaker 2: I got some stuff. I mean there's articles about the Vikings coaches and stuff on Vikings at si dot com. And the non answer there was when asked about Kyler Murray versus J. J. McCarthy. It's a big article that basically just says that nobody knows anything, even though everybody knows who you start is going to be right now, right when.
Speaker 9: You say yeah, outside of injury, right yeah, yeah, I mean again, we're gonna get six months to talk about.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, it's gonna be for we ain't got to do that.
Speaker 6: By the way, speaking of almost former Vikings quarterbacks, almost Johnny Manziel was almost the Vikings quarterback maybe right hypothetically.
Speaker 3: Outstanding over the weekend. He's thirty three years old.
Speaker 6: Over the weekend he made his MMA debut and kick some dudes ass that I've never heard of.
Speaker 3: Some social media influencer Bob Menory.
Speaker 5: That's the guy that does all the remember those videos that would go viral where it would be it would be like an actual sporting event, but he'd like overdub it with like him swearing we've we watched him.
Speaker 3: Oh that's that name. Doesn't ring a bell at all. Yeah, he's still voice kind of yeah you know him.
Speaker 6: Okay, I don't know the name either way, So I guess Manziel kicked his ass good. The referee waved the fight off at two minutes sixteen seconds, but afterwards Johnny Manziel said, quote that was good enough for one time. So he's basically saying he doesn't think he's gonna fight again.
Speaker 3: It was a one time thing. And what was this payday?
Speaker 2: Or is that not why he.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would assume.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it wasn't. And if it's enough money, I bet to do it again.
Speaker 6: The fight was promoted by kickstreamer Aiden Ross's brand, which is known for pitying celebrities against content creators in boxing matches. All right, well, can we get like, can we get like Vladimir Klitschko versus Clavicular.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying? Can we get somebody? Somebody just pummel that dude? Anybody you hate that guy? Everybody should. He's a piece of garden.
Speaker 2: I just bought took its home line, going down to the arm next Friday to watch Oprah miss the Beast.
Speaker 6: Put a minute, and those are I mean what that hard up for cash? Just two billionaires that need like one hundred cakes.
Speaker 2: The influence.
Speaker 3: Man celebrity death match.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 3: That was so good.
Speaker 2: They got in trouble, right, they couldn't do that anymore.
Speaker 3: I don't remember why that fell off. Honestly, it got old right the first season it was shocking and kind of cool.
Speaker 2: Then afterwards, remember you don't seem to know what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: It was the Clamation of Rings where they had celebrities fight each other Celebrity death Match m TV.
Speaker 6: It was cool for a second. It basically was like the video for Green Jelly. It's just in a boxing ring.
Speaker 2: Be fun, free to watch at the pool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, take an iPad out to the pool and watch Celebrity death Match and just have your kids question your entire existence and.
Speaker 3: Then gamble on it. Gamble it's thirty years old. Well you could look it up first and then rig the bat. Yeah, I would do. It's like, that's what I do.
Speaker 6: I just I just tell my relatives that Jeopardy starts at five thirty instead of four thirty. So I watched the four thirty episode, memorize all the answers, and then just crush them at five thirty. Sealed this trick in the book, you know, makes me a lot of monsel gullible yep, yeah, dummies, a lot of old tricks.
Speaker 4: My daughter was just telling me James Charles, do you know him?
Speaker 3: The influencer? You have daughter with me?
Speaker 4: She was like, did you know James Charles just got canceled again. I'm like, oh, why there was a flight attendant from Allegiance Spirit I think Spirit Okay, one of the airlines that just folded, and she DMed him, I think, asking him to contribute to her personal I want to say, gofund me. And he made a video and berated her like, bitch, go get another job.
Speaker 3: You lose a job, you go get a job.
Speaker 4: You think I'm gonna pave it, And people just went crazy on him and put him in his place and whatever. James Charles has how many let's see follower counts at eight hundred and thirty nine million.
Speaker 2: Jesus, you don't know this guy.
Speaker 4: He's the he started with makeup like he We have the James Charles makeup palette and Zach you got that too.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, of course my skin is flawless.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's actually very entertaining.
Speaker 3: His presentation super entertaining.
Speaker 4: But I guess he just got canceled again for not wanting to contribute to a flight attendant Go fund me?
Speaker 3: Do I have that right, Zacho? Yeah? Good story. True headlines say I just google his name because I yeah, because you saw it in the headlines.
Speaker 4: Well that's what we speculated is was he actually going off on this woman.
Speaker 1: Or calling her a lazy piece of bleep asking for money? Yeah, then he uploaded I guess an apology video or was.
Speaker 3: He just trying to get in the headlines. I don't know.
Speaker 6: You know what's nuts about fame now is like back in the day, if you were that famous, it was like, how do you not know who Tom Cruise is?
Speaker 3: You have to know who Tom Cruise is?
Speaker 6: Now you just named this guy. I've never heard of this guy. He has would you say, eight million followers.
Speaker 3: On TikTok yap, that means forty million on Instagram.
Speaker 6: That's like ten percent of the world follows this guy. That's a giant, giant star and I've never heard of that. That many people believe in vampires.
Speaker 2: Welcome to my work with your Spanish song this morning, I'm like, what the hell?
Speaker 3: Those kids? It was what he did this week? It was Memorial Day weekend, so we essentially had a four day weekend. So what did you do?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: It was my first time in San Juan Mihiho. Yeah, is that the capito. It's the capital of Puerto Rico. Yeah, wow, were you amazed?
Speaker 6: Immediately was enchanted. Everybody on the plane, the whole plane clap when we landed.
Speaker 3: Did you let me guess you didn't want to do? You didn't want to do just tourist stuff. What do I look like? So? I, uh, where'd you go? Took the bus to Cowboys and.
Speaker 2: Chris Hawker almost got canceled on the patch of morning Ship for answer on when Chorus said what I look like? Because he almost anceled it before.
Speaker 3: Here's what I'm willing to wager on. Okay, we're about to go to break.
Speaker 6: Marnie's gonna listen to sax Boy Billy and it's going to be the song of the summer at the Marne. She's gonna sing it, and it's going to be playing all summer long at her pool.
Speaker 3: It's one hundred out of one hundred. Somebody said, the guy wrote it, he can put it into AI.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that happens too, Christa that with Martie's gone and no one seems to care. Man, you can give it prompts or lyrics and it'll sing whatever you need it to sing. Sure, yep uh fan five in a second headlines later, this is the power Trip morning Chow on the.
Speaker 3: Fan from the one eight hundred ASK Gary Traffic Center. This report is spawned