Speaker 1: We'll go. It's Mojo in the morning's five, two, five, six fifty five and six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Technically it is the five at six fifty four. But Marnie, we will play now with you and Anna, who is from Spring Lake. Are you gonna have yourself a good weekend? Are you excited for Memorial Day? You bet? I'm excited too. Hopefully this rain holds off a little bit. I don't want to at the damp. It's going to be colder tomorrow and Saturday, but then warm it up on Sunday a little bit with a maybe rain in the forecast. Monday they say is going to be our best day of the Memorial Day weekend. So Motmorial Day, we'll be good. All right. We're gonna lock up Marnie in a soundproof area, so we will begin this contest and I will start the questions with Anna. Five pop culture trivia questions and uh, you know the rules right, three second count? Make sure you get your question in please, okay. I want to make sure that at least throw a guest down. I always tell everybody. I don't know when Lydia prepares you for this, does she tell you throw a guest out. Yeah, yep, I've played before. Two okay, good, all right, here we go. Question number one. This Puerto Rican music superstar real name is Benito Martinez Ski something like that is launching a new collab with Zara. Who is he better known as that bunny? Question number two. This pop star ex wife of Nick Lachet is under fire for flying in first class while her kids flew in coach.
Speaker 1: Who is she Jessica Simpson?
Speaker 2: Question number three. The inventor of the popular tickle Me Elmy Tickle Me now tickle me Elmo toy has died. What children show is Elmo from Tutan Street? Question number four? Rumor as it that Harry Styles and his fiance are eyeing a winter wedding date. What actress is he married to? Getting married or getting married to? And question number five are Detroit Tigers are losers? Lost another one again last night to Cleveland. What is the name of Cleveland's team, the Guardians? Let's bring the champ back from a sound for area Anda knows exactly what she's doing or he is right through? Those questions got a perfect five out of five five out of five, Arnie, you gotta be perfect on these, Okay? Okay, all right. Question number one, This Puerto Rican music superstar huh you listening? Okay? Everything? Okay, Marnie, all right, here you go. This Puerto Rican music superstar, real name Benito Martinez Accillo. How do you pronounce this? Last night? We say okay. A Caseou is launching a new collab with Zara. Who is he better known as.
Speaker 1: Yes wonder one?
Speaker 2: Question number two. This pop star ex wife of Nick Lache is under fire for flying in first class while her kids flew in coach? Who is she? Oh? I can see her Simpson?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Question number three, we got to talk about that. By the way, we are you gotta have a conversation you think so? Absolutely? Let's discussing behavior. I told Chelsea that that's how it should be. Yeah, right, Next question, Question number three, The inventor of the popular tickle me Elmo toy has died. What children show is Almo from ss ME? Straight?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Three? All right? You got to get these next two questions right in order to stay our amp. Question number for rumor has it that Harry Styles and his fiance are eyeing a winter wedding date? What actress is he getting married to? Yeah? That one alimit that one. I don't even.
Speaker 1: Know whoa Zoe Kravitz.
Speaker 2: We got a new champion in the Resolutions, Big Wins, and of course the Cleveland baseball team they're known as the Guardians. Marnie, you got a couple wins in but we're having to say goadbye. It was fun. It was a lot of fun. I appreciate it and what it was a lot of fun. And it's great to have you on here. I'll tell you what. We'll set you up with a gift card to Ford's garage. I believe it is this week, So hang on the phone for that and we will hope to see you Marnie sometime face to face. Okay, sounds good. Anna you're back tomorrow. Are we ready for another one tomorrow? Anna?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, thank you, all.
Speaker 2: Right, we'll see you then.
Speaker 1: War the Roses coming out schedule in the Morning's five is six fifty five five