Speaker 1: On air at AM five seventy LA Sports and on demand on the iHeart Radio app.
Speaker 2: This is the Petrosen Money Show. You are one of the kind hosted.
Speaker 3: By Petros Papaday guests left school after sixth grade. Look at him and the voice of the Bolts not Money Smith. The answer is on money. There is nothing you can do. You know it's coming. This is the Petros and Money Show.
Speaker 2: On the home of your world champion Los Angeles Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Make us your top preset on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: I swim against the Tide because I like to annoy strong me you s.
Speaker 4: Petros and Money A five seventy LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. An hour is already in the books, hence the Jacob Miller. We were on a flex alert and we will be going until five thirty PM because the Clippers and Spurs will tip off at six thirty. That means we get an extra hour. And if you missed it, you missed David Vasse, you missed the return of our f one for what Fantasy league being established and ready for you to sign up in the next five hours before the Aussie Grand pre qualifying get underway. You, miss Michelle, you big cap out sant Anita tomorrow, Luca d'Or vatka gimlet, chandelier room, vintage motorcycles.
Speaker 2: We didn't even talk about the cigar rollers. Oh, cigar rollers. Cigars, that's what's for. That's right, exactly what it's for. We had a great first hour. I thought the f one thing is up now, so we are all pleased with that prospect. We got a lot of dishes to wash with the Clippers versus the Spurs tonight and then tomorrow night game Dodgers Rockies first pitch at five oh fives. Ay, I'll be all over that at like four thirty. And then Sunday the Big ten college hoops here on AM five seven in the LA Sports Number three Michigan versus number eight Michigan State tip off is at one thirty, and we're all just sitting around waiting for a promotion in a way, because we're waiting for the Dodger season to start so we could start giving stuff away and having big fun events around your Los Angeles Dodgers. That is the most coveted and celebrated sports franchise in Los Angeles.
Speaker 5: Doyers Doyers, Doyers, Doyers, Doyers, Doyers.
Speaker 2: So we are done talking to guests for the day. David Vasse and Michelle you were it, and that was in the two o'clock hour on the flexileot. So if you were tuning in hoping to hear from somebody other than us, then you are sadly mistaken, unless you want to do what we almost never do, Matt, which is opening up for calls. I know how much you appreciate hearing from the listener and hearing what they have to say. I think it's a show. We appreciate that. So do you want to open up the phone? Just talk to Mitch? I mean, do you guys you want to open the Do you want to get on the phone and uh, on the telephone talk to a guy for nine minutes about playing pickleball against him or something like that, and table tennis and can you still dunk? Fred?
Speaker 4: And what's going on in Jersey? And it's really fun, really fun. We're missing out, man.
Speaker 2: Do you think we could get Vans to make f one report Vans and give them to the winner of the F one Report Fantasy League, or just give the best name a pair of F one vans, like I would think Steve would do, Like I don't think there's any question. Well, Vassay is a civic failure like something like that. You know that guy probably should have got should have gotten something for that. Anyway, that's something we can work out. But we are going to have an F one report and the Fantasy League is up right for the beginning of the season, and that is at Pettersen Money, at Matt money Smith even Tim Kates might have retweeted it or at the old pe Okay. It is time for the word of the day, his words, the word of the day. Today's word of the day is mystery revealed. Matt Mystery revealed. Now, there are a few mysteries out here that we would like, like who killed the black Dahlia? Like who's killing all the horses at Santa Nita? Like I mean, there's a lot of where's Midget Town in Downey. There's a lot of mysteries that we've gone through here. Well, we try or we bring them up and we try not to let the legend die. Things things like that. You know what happened to Marilyn Monroe wasn't a suppository that she was suppositories. They slipped it in her a like, there's a lot of mysteries out there, but one of the great mysteries, Matt, concerning the Dodgers was what the mystery bobblehead was going to be on March thirty first, right, Indeed, like that's one of the great what it is? It says, mystery bobblehead, mystery bobblehead? Well, that mystery has been revealed. Did we solve it? We we waited for the Dodgers to tell us and in that way, in that way, Matt, we solved it brilliantly. I'm breaking this news. How you breaking it? I read it off the press release. Yeah, that's congratulations, Chris Brussard.
Speaker 4: I can't confirm that the Cavaliers have fired Byron Scott.
Speaker 2: And how could you confirm that, Bruce Ard.
Speaker 5: They put it out on a press release, Cavalier letterhead.
Speaker 2: They put it out in a press release for the press. Then yes, we can all confirm it. There, Bruceard, let me tell you how this works. Well, it's ba. We're very Bruce sardesque, Matt, because I didn't, you know what, I guess I shouldn't have put it. I shouldn't have started it like that. It acted like I had information that others don't mistake. Is saying that he got up in the press release. No, No, that's okay, Matt. You just walk around with a big needle popping everybody's balloon. That's what you do. But we did figure out what the bobblehead is. It is a Yoshi bobblehead. Yoshi, not Yoshi Yamamoto, although with Yoshi from Super Mario correct in collaboration with Yoshi Yamamoto. It is a Yoshi bobblehead the first forty thousand fans. So they're pumping it up because they know people are gonna want it presented by the Super Mario Galaxy movie. So there's gonna be a Super Mario movie. It's supposed to be pretty cool. Uh. There's a promo video on Dodger social media of Yoshi saying Yoshi while Yoshi Yamamoto is doing one of his patented yoga handstands against the wall and he's doing his breathing, his ujaii breath as they say in the yoga world, and he's very distracted because Yoshi the cartoon is over there, making Yoshi sounds Oh yeah, oh yeah, Treath Beg Buyant.
Speaker 1: Come out on March thirty first to receive a Yoshi bubble head presented by the Super Mario Galaxy movie. Visit Dodgers dot com slash promotions. So there's three things I noticed there. Number one, fortunately Yoshi's making noises. Number two, Yoshi Yamamoto says please be quiet in.
Speaker 2: English, treath beag buoyant. And then Yoshi doesn't do it. He just yells his name right right in Yoshi Yamamoto's face. So I guess the collaboration is off to a bad start. Breathe big bullyet. Then the other thing that really jumps out to me is I know what Look, this is what Bob Schmid's been doing.
Speaker 1: Come out on March thirty first to receive a Yoshi bubble head presented by the Super Mario Galaxy movie. Visit Dodgers dot com slash promotions.
Speaker 2: So there you go where it is. It's a collaboration with a studio. That's the mystery bubble this Super Mario Galaxy movie. But you got Yoshi Yamamoto freathe bye, You got Yoshi the Green guy, and you've got and you know the other thing I learned was that Tim Kats does a heck of a Yoshi himself. No good one, kings nice, please please be whatiet breathe beg buyet us breathe beig buyet. So there you go. So we're promoting a film. You know what, dude, why do you got to be that way? The kids love this? Have you see how many people lined up for the One Piece Thing or the zombie death Killer Slayer Dragon one? Come on, Matt, you know you watch a lot of anime and I like Yoshi, I like Super Mario. You know what I mean? I just got maybe Bobblehead for you to get excited, Like, what does it have to be? That would be kind of cool head. I'd be like, oh, you know what if we can get a little zeld or link Bob. But there's a Zelda movie for Lonrosan to sign up. I'm just saying it's something that you might want to consider. Well's gone now, is he, Matt? We're gonna find out really good? Was that the recording or was that Kates I do a hell of a king Koopa.
Speaker 5: Oh it's here, be quiet.
Speaker 2: Ronnie, do you do anything? Let me give that some thought. Here's my number, number of the day, number of the days. Two and three.
Speaker 4: We are your home for Division two and Division three basketball. And while many are focused on March Madness and Division one and where UCLA will be slotted after punching their ticket to the tournament.
Speaker 2: Some focus on the Bakersfield situation as well.
Speaker 4: There's that too, There's a situation out there earlier today, pe we are fortunate and blessed and thankful and honored to advertise the Concordia University Irvine campus and their Masters in Coaching program, the Eagles. We're down at Point Loma after knocking off Presno Pacific.
Speaker 2: We even carry shoulder programming for Concordia on ourts right the iHeartRadio app eighty four episodes. So what is happening with the the men's basketball team for Concordia.
Speaker 4: They knocked off Fresno Pacific yesterday, punched their ticket to the semis rolled their way into it and took on Westmont College. And while there were ka bombs of plenty, Caden Minter, former Modern Day Monarch, former Santa Anna College, I don't think it's a junior college. Maybe it is Santa Anna College. Don and now Concordia University, Irvine. Eagle led the team with twenty points and eight rebounds, but alas Westmont was too much for them to overcome, as they knocked them out of the Pack West tournament.
Speaker 2: However, Westmont from a Santa Barbara area, Yeah, tough kids up there.
Speaker 4: The Stags are still alive. D three out in Wisconsin, taken on Aurora Cole University Spartans. Right now, Claremont McKenna Stags up sixteen at the half nine.
Speaker 2: You follow the Concordia team because the mir and then you follow the the Concordia or Clairemont McKenna Stags because of the good doctor Son Brady, who is their third point guard. So your friends, Concordia team is out, but the other one continues. Yes, playing in Wisconsin, Mount Mona Clairemont McKenna, the Stags currently up sixteen on a much more local team. They do not look like they got a lot of support in the stands. I'm counting maybe twenty people their total for this opening minion number of tournament. Indeed it is they're just breaking out a half right now forty five twenty nine. Stags up sixteen, and they were bounced from the tournament last year in triple overtime in the Elite eight, so may they make another spirited run this season. And you were able to break this news through what was there a press release that.
Speaker 4: You I logged into the huddle app for the Concordia University Irvine v. Westmont College showdown, and I am currently watching on NCUBA dot com the Concordia.
Speaker 2: Or they're up forty nine. You'll take that. I got it up off. Oh here it is live. Yeah, we got it right here. We're gonna switch side spartans when I'll go from left to right as you watch more mortars or whatever? What are they called k bombs? And I jinxed them too. I liketars. Person. That's not a bad idea.
Speaker 4: Uh if for some reason they get lucky with an at large bid at large bidge to the Division two tournament, I will plant that.
Speaker 2: Scene the other way. He lays it in with these it's back up to eighteen. Wow, that's a big lead for Claremont McKenna. Happy for the Stags. All right, Ronnie, are you ready to go? This is the song of the day, you.
Speaker 6: Know, I believe so. With today's long of the day, San Antonio Roades. Thank You Yoshi is the title of our song of the Day from the earliest harmonizing country music singing groups called Sons of the Pioneers nineteen thirty seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah No, nineteen thirty three. I think an.
Speaker 6: Old time Texas tuned for a Frogman Friday where the Petros and Money Show is navigating a flex alert with three and a half hours of great sports talk giving way to the Clippers have mosied their way to the Great State of Texas to tangle with the Spurs at Frostbanks Center at San Antone, which means Adam Oslin will be here. I've seen him with my own two. He's down the hall getting ready for that countdown show that begins at what five thirty? In no time, Stone.
Speaker 2: Matt, There is a Legend of Zelda Zelda live action film schedule for May seven, twenty twenty seven release, so you know what we're doing. Mystery Bobblehead next year, directed by the guy who directed May's Runner. West Ball.
Speaker 4: Was May's Runner, a popular video game turned movie kind of thing.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think it was. I don't know if it was a video game, but it certainly was a popular movie. Okay, we'll take it. Yeah, legends it. You know it's a live action and they all have the spock ears. So there is a Legend of Zelda fantasy adventure movie coming out in twenty twenty seven, which is better than them remaking Psycho, but only slightly. Did you, guys ever finish Zelda and complete it? Yes? You know that I had a Sega so Master System didn't have Zelda, f you and everybody else. Did you finish at Kates No?
Speaker 5: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I pulled out early. I will be with more us some money. The F one report coming up. Stake once again.
Speaker 7: Oh my mile, Petros Papadakis, that money Smith, This is petrosin Money on Demand.
Speaker 2: Going till five point thirty.
Speaker 4: Clipper basketball tonight against the Spurs tip off at six thirty. Dodgers are playing the Royals. That'll be a first pitch at five. We will not have it here, however, Team USA will be playing Brazil at five as well. And this weekend we'll have Dodger baseball against the Rockies Saturday, and then Sunday a Big ten basketball showed down between Michigan and Michigan State.
Speaker 2: All right, it is time for the F one report much anticipate back the eleven Formula One teams hit the track at Albert Park yesterday for the first of two practices of the twenty twenty sixth season in preparing for the Australian Grand Prix on Saturday night. With so much uncertainty about the pecking order after the preseason testing in Barcelona and Bahrain and the sandbagging that we talked about in last week's report, yesterday gave us the first indication. Much like the revealing of Yoshi the mystery Dodger bobblehead for March twenty first, yesterday unveiled a mystery for us, the first indication of how teams stack up for this weekend. You'll be happy to know Mattha McLaren still appears to be very strong. The Pirals, at least the data shows them to be the quickest for both qualifying and race pace. The Aussi Wallaby Oscar piast Street, who grew up right down the street from the Melbourne circuit, had the fastest time in free practice two sprite light Lando Norris. And it's crazy to say this, who is the reigning world champion? Workthrough? Oh maybe we saws but a food champion, some mechanical issues in his first practice session, but bounce back in the afternoon session to show that he'll be a podium contender in Melbourne. Next up with the Merks, who had what they described as a messy first practice, but rebounded in the later session after some configuration changes. Both curiously odd looking George Russell and El Bambino Keimi Antonelli looked very competitive, posting the second and third fastest laps in practice two. What about the ferraris, you say, Matt, what about the ferraris? Be the scooteria remained in reach of the top three. Newlywed little chuc Leclair and seven time world champions Sir Lewis alright, Kardashian have high hopes for race day, each putting up laps in the top five in both practices without any major technical issues. Oh we had five spenders. No, it cannot be frecky, Lloyd. You have to be out with the points. No, No, she's unacceptable. Hey, come on, they will save the technical issues for race day. And finally, the lustful Danish prince mad Max for stopping and the Red Bulls maybe the biggest sandbangers out there. Next to Rogan and Rodney. You should The bulls were quicker in the first practice, but seven tenths slower in the afternoon after finishing in P three and P four in the morning. That's how the first practice sessions went, so pretty much the teams you expect to be at the top. But as we'd like to do, let us take our first jog through the F one paddock for some quick news and note. One of the biggest stories in the paddock this week has been the struggles of the much maligned Aston Martin team. It's not just about the Canadian disaster Land Stroll this time, it's the car. Matt Aston Martin is dealing with a severe vibration issue. Oh how bad is it? How bad is it? It's so bad that the team announced that they will more than likely not be able to complete the full race distance on Sunday at Melbourne. Oh embarrassing. Oh, it's like, yeah, like nerve damage or something, right, It's like Roland Rodney and not being able to finish the show. Two time world champion Fernando Alonso said he thought he could get through about twenty five of the fifty eight schedule laps on race day, while his teammate Lancetroll predicted he could manage a meager fifteen laps before he would have to retire. It is much like rn R saying they can give you the forty five minute show to fill up that three hour block. No, we could get you forty five. Can you give me forty seven? No. Apparently the vibration is so severe that not only does it cause parts of the car to break as you mentioned, Matt, the drivers are left to deal with the physical toll of the vibration inside the car that may cause teeth and even nerve damage to the hand f one Journalists have reported that the drivers have resorted to chewing multiple pieces of gum tacked as a makeshift mouthguard to cope with the severe vibration, so the car is bouncing so hard that their teeth are chattering like a crazy doll. Both cars died. It was a billion dollar company that built a car that killed him. At the top of his head popped off from his jaw. You wouldn't believe it. Both cars were able to complete the practice sessions on Friday, although they both posted the slowest times in the field and quickly some good news from Formula One fans, at least most of them. Sky Sports f one announced on Tuesday that former NASCAR and indeed car driver Danica Patrick will not return to the Formula One cover this season. A lot of rejoicing in the F one world. Not since colin Ee Youth Ministry Retreat weekend if we heard such exuberants the forty three year old Danica Patrick made her on screen. Do you think Aaron Rodgers was talking about her leaking stuff to the media or was that Woodley ooh? Or was it mun to me? I felt like it was Woodley. But anyway, the forty three years I forgot about Danica. Yeah, I remember he dated Lizard Lips. Yeah. Patrick made her on screen debut as an F one commentator and analyst for Sky Sports all the way back at the twenty twenty one US Grand Prix. Patrick's involvement with Sky Sports groove, including a prominent appearance in the sixth season of Netflix big documentary series Drive to Survive in twenty twenty four. However, her time on air was marked by controversy, calls for her removal from the broadcasters lineup due to her blatant lack of knowledge of Formula one strategy or technology, and that would make sense, Matt because she was not a Formula One driver or even close. Indeed, she was not popular with the Brits. Many social media posts showed the look of dismay on the face of fellow Sky Sports commentator, former World champion and future F one Report guest Jensen Button when Patrick was offering her flawed opinion. I often get the same looks when I talk about baseball from the people around here, so I recognize what that look looks like. It is unclear whether Patri bald faced live we respect your scene head well, everybody knows, you know, when you throw that red curve feeball right by you. It is unclear whether Patrick will return to F one, punditry elsewhere, or to another racing series like NASCAR or Indy Car, which are both on Fox. She did appear on Fox Sports Indy five hundred coverage last season, so maybe we can get her on, you know, we can. I mean, she knows about as much about it F one as I do. Oh yeah, I know she does, oh a little bit, oh a little Oh well, no more, Danica Patrick on SkySports. With that, we're set for the race on Saturday. Along with the new technical regulations, new power units, overtake mode, boost mode and the smaller tires comes a new broadcaster to the Formula one paddock. Apple TV has taken over the coverage for the twenty twenty sixth season from ESPN. Viewers turning into F one will enjoy an immersive experience on Apple TV. They will have comprehensive race coverage and analysis, but also every Grand prixmat will feature both English and Spanish commentary, along with access to over thirty daytional live feeds across all sessions, so very comprehensive for people that like to click around on these very modern ways to watch sports. They have a driver tracker with a bird's eye view of the race, real race telemetry and timing, and a mix on board feed that automatically switches between onboard cameras as the race unfolds, in a podium mode that dynamically follows the drivers running in P one, P two, and P three throughout. Lastly, Matt if that's not confusing enough, a multiview function perfect for the Kates women, allowing them to choose the four drivers they would like to follow simultaneously. I believe the Sadie Kates is a Leclaire guy? Is she upset about the wedding?
Speaker 5: Devastated, devastated crush She thought Leclair was going to fly a Red Bull plane to Burbank and save from her monotonous life as a senior in high school. She kept looking out at the airport down below here in Burbank, looking to see if he was in.
Speaker 2: The Red Bull proplane. Say the eye was wrong. If you thought Steven Nelson gave you dynamic access inside the Dodger radio booth with his iPhone, this is way better. But Tony, don't worry about missing out on the Sky Sports coverage. Matt. You got crafty and snarky Marty Brundle. If you click on the Formula one tab on Apple TV and scroll to the bottom of the coverage tabs, you can select the Sky Sports feed to get what we're used to Martin Brundle and all that snarkiness. Five lights whatever. We'll go out at eight on Saturday night from Melbourne. And that is your f one report for southern California.
Speaker 5: No, not to do with Don McClain here, But do you know if I have still pay for one hundred and thirty dollars for the package from F one or is this all included now in.
Speaker 2: The Apple subscription? That is what I read. I believe Apple is broadcasting all the F one races. So yeah, good, I think. I think if you have Apple TV, you don't have to pay for it. Do you have Apple TV? You do have Apple TV? All right? You saved yourself one hundred and thirty bucks.
Speaker 5: Tim bing Bang Boom and Bang Boom.
Speaker 2: Fabulous F one report, if we do say so ourselves, the only F one report in all of Southern California AM radio. Nobody brings it like to Petro some Money show sign up for the Fantasy League and has now posted Matt, is it everywhere?
Speaker 4: It is on my Twitter, and I believe you. I got to do it up on Petro some Money as well. I got to do it again. I was doing it and then my phone ran out of batteries and I had bitch. I had to borrow Kate's's charger because he's the one, you know, like too cheap to change his phone charger right now. I have the same thing going on, and you.
Speaker 2: Got the lightning cord. Yeah, so I had to borrow that from Kate's So now I'll get it going again. All right, stay with us and we'll have reaction coming up there. Petros Papadakis, Matt money Smith. This is petrosend Money on Demand. F one report has been filed and the F one Fantasy League for our Petros and Money audience is up and running. You can click the link through the at Petros and Money Twitter page. You'll see it there, or I have it pinned to the top of my page at Real No at Matt money Smith. One word the Real Matt Smith Game of Thrones that is now posted. You need to get in. Remember the Aussie qualifying is going to start in about four hours, so get after that sooner than later, all right, Matt. I hate to say that a lot of negativity here on the text does so secret text does a fine brought to you by your sokell Toyota Dealers. We make it easy. I wish it was pointed toward me. It's not, but alas it's pointed at me, a lot of it is. I can't say, well, yeah, a lot of people really like Yoshi and they don't excited about the Yoshi bobblehead. Yeah, I guess I don't mind.
Speaker 4: I just didn't like being teased about a mystery bobblehead, and we're doing the exercise of trying to figure out what could the mystery be.
Speaker 2: Is it a throwback, is it a rookie? Is it s it's Yosha Yoshi Imamono? All right, Matt, Well, I'll read your text, but I mean now you're not gonna like them.
Speaker 6: Secret text brought to you by your sokell Toyota dealers.
Speaker 2: We make it easy. I'm going to the Dodger game just to get that Yoshi bobblehead so you can shove it up. Smith's a well, I think the you know now it sound like that if it's in Matt's ass, No, it's not. Is it smooth? It is smooth. He's wearing a hat, so that Bill is going to have to pass. It's gonna hurt there Pee. How is it possible your we you wiener heads, couldn't remember Robleski, but you have a co host to knows the seedings and random names of players on college basketball teams that would lose the Lamarada High Why Matt, uh, I don't know if they'd lose the Lamarada. I think it would be a good contest. I think they probably dust him pretty good. I don't know, Man, Lamarad is pretty sweet.
Speaker 6: The secret tax does a fine brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers.
Speaker 2: Currently make it easy. Seventy to forty nine stags running away with this one. All right, I love this Yoshi promo. And here you go. Tell your bitter ass old man radio partner to take the splinter out of his ass. If this was a bolt giveaway, let's go where they were doing some stupid ass plush toy cloud that makes a lightning sound. He'd be all about it.
Speaker 6: Night fixed Smith, do do so popular?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Matt, a lot of Yoshi blowback be bullet, Well, all right, i'll be cat. That was from Yoshi Hamamoto, who doesn't like what you're saying either. Was that Cat's hard to tell Yosh spirited discussion, my ass? Oh that would hurt if I got jammed up my ass? Right, Yeah, that is a bulbous nose, Matt. You can take a take a take a standing eight count because this one goes after daveka spirited discussion my ass. More like Dave's celebrating anyone who agreed with him. And d slapping any collar that liked the WBC for any reason. A real communist dictator type dodger talk from David Basse. Yoshi loved it. He's a dictator. Bring back, Bring on Taste Test Tuesday on the Petrosen Money Show. Now that's something you like, right, Matt, because you know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was born organically from our what I thought was an incredibly successful taste test, the first one we had in a while.
Speaker 2: And I look at it. It's on the it's on the Instagram, you can wand se La sports. But this says uh. It finishes by saying, it would be great to see skinny bitch Matt turn into fat ass Matt all the fast food. I could totally see him transitioning to hiding food under his bed, the new iteration of Matt golf judging Matt, surfer, dude Matt, and finally fat ass man. That would not be the newest iteration that would be returned to a former iteration as a matter of fact, for a lot of us listeners. Yes, we knew for some listeners, but when it would be old hat for many. This said, Hey, pe I was listening to the podcast yesterday and I heard Matt giving all those percentages about the Charger starting line, and their percentages sounded identical to the speech JJ Reddick gave about the Laker starters that Matt was talking us about. Does that dirty Q tip not remember what he says on his own show? I don't, Or is he just firing at the hip all the time? Yes to all of it. I mean, you know, I don't know if the does the Charger O line percentage line up with the Lakers starter percentages around here? Well, I think sixteen point eight percent was the highest usage of an O line combination in that combination had offensive tackles five and six in it. There's some numbers right there, Matt.
Speaker 4: You know that's the Jim Harbaugh coached them what I thought was well above what was available to them.
Speaker 2: You know. Well, that text enabled you to reiterate your point. Yeah, that's from the hip too. By about Well, Matt, everybody from everybody wants you to keep shooting from the hip. I don't think keep shooting, man, You know what I mean. I don't think you should do what they do in the hood, which is like hold the gun to the side, you know what I mean. Not going to be an effective shot now, but up, two hands on the handle, freeze right in front of me, movie cop style. Man. All right, good afternoon, pee. Thanks to the Saved by the Bell the College Year's clip. I now leave many of my friends two to three second voice memos in which I only say you're Latino in a high pitched Latina voice. Some are Latino, many are not. Hashtag great sports talk. Yeah, so.
Speaker 8: You know, ses, I just said it's a beautiful day.
Speaker 5: By the way, how about it's okay for them to laugh at that when he says, excuse me.
Speaker 8: Sese, I just said it's a beautiful day.
Speaker 5: No, that's what.
Speaker 8: Boy. You really don't speak Spanish, do you. What's your real name?
Speaker 2: Slater? Albert Clifford Slater.
Speaker 8: Slater's an angloomy.
Speaker 2: Anglo name.
Speaker 8: Slater's an angloomy Yeah, you're.
Speaker 2: Lame, and I guess somebody of my family needs to changed it.
Speaker 8: Don't you think it's time you stop denying your roots?
Speaker 2: Slater chocanos studies.
Speaker 8: Why do you care about that because I'm Chicano?
Speaker 3: What case you never noticed?
Speaker 2: You meet a girl and you go too. This isn't about a girl.
Speaker 1: It's about me.
Speaker 2: Till two days ago. I didn't even know my real name was Sanchez. My dad changed it twenty five years ago to get into the military. Cat. The military cat believe that's the most important one.
Speaker 1: Tell me how to height his heritage to be accepted.
Speaker 2: To be honest with you, I don't do that. I don't believe it. But apparently somebody's been texting me and I got to do some more research over the weekend that there is an Ac Slater episode in the Saved by the Bell the High School show where he does do some Latin uh Latino translation with Spanish to with a U with a with knocking it out no, like uh yeah, like he has to translate Spanish from somebody that doesn't speak English, and he rolls in like I'm Latino, And it's like, if you, if you knew you were Latino, then how come that hot Mexican chick from the Chicano Studies class had to tell you just because you want a little strange, that's what you exactly right? Hey, a plush cloud that emits lightning sounds sounds like a great giveaway for the Chargers Dog Or was that Kate's Matt was looking rather androgynous in that taste test video. That's what I'm going for. That's my that's my goal for he wears flowing clothes. Now, the best f one name so far is Kate's butt stuff implorium. How does he see in the names of those up there?
Speaker 5: I can't even see anybody else's names. I see mine, but I don't see nobody else. Yeah, you know what, I have the same problem to Kate's. Well, somebody could see him, yeah, or maybe that guy just made it up.
Speaker 2: I think they got made it up? Are you sharing? Cool? Not cool? Pepperdine more like chafey. Money's all chafed up like a chicken. See be budding. That's an Anglo name, Yoshi. So I believe we have it all set up. It's definitely there. Manage your team. I can manage my team. I've got that in front of me. Leagues.
Speaker 4: Here is the my leagues, the pms for what total team's thirty six. But for whatever reason, there's no leader I think because that's so yeah, that guy made it up because there's no leader board yet, So we're not gonna be able to see the team names until our first leader board gets posted on Sunday.
Speaker 5: All right, and I'm gonna I gotta make my team right, thirty six teams. Man, this is kind of cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean wow, it's almost like people have been anticipated much. I mean, our first one had over two hundred, but I think my lack of attention to the fantasy league has led for it to shrink considerably. Ac Slater translates for the cooks in the Malibu Sans episode where they work in the summer when they go on strike, So he had to have some knowledge of his Latin roots. If he was translating for striking fry cooks at the country club, that's that's something I'll look into over the weekend.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, he translates for a chef, Roberto causing all the staff strikes over wage issues. Season three, episode five, Boss Lady.
Speaker 2: So we'll do that on Monday, and we'll then we'll have Androgynist taste test Tuesday. More to come. We got another hour and then a half hour, right, yeah, so yes, we'll do lessons learning Great Sports Talk, very good sports week on Great Sports Talk. Not everybody was pleased, but not everybody's always going to be pleased. We have the top story of the day. We have dead and alive. We got quickets, we got a fun fact. We had a lot of content. We had a lot of dishes to wash. So stay tuned on a Frogman Friday