Speaker 1: Wild Wednesdays mean your shot at Wild Tickets all day long is the talkback feature on the iHeartRadio app, and tell us what's one trend from the first half you think will continue and one that won't For the Wild. Winners will be selected all day long for Wild Versus Mammoth tickets on March tenth. Get the details at KFA dot com. Heyword contests.
Speaker 2: It's still kind of shocking when you say Wild versus Mammoth. It's like, oh, yeah, that's that's the new too. That's a cool name.
Speaker 1: It's badass. Utah, give me two points. Oh, I see what you did, well done.
Speaker 2: Don't know why you said it like that, but it's good.
Speaker 3: You tall. Who do you think you think? That's what Gary Busey sounds like? No, sound like that now, I'm not sure. Yeah, well no, he.
Speaker 4: Just makes noises on Instagram. Yeah, it's hard to watch. It's weird.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, what's wares him or Brittany?
Speaker 4: Oh, Garcy's worst, but Brittany's saturat because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that is Sady's koreems?
Speaker 3: Is he really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's hard to watch. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: They were screaming so much last night.
Speaker 3: Utah hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was really afraid that they were going to call the cops on me next door. I didn't have the TV up that lot, but I kept they kept saying rock, I'm not the Green River Killer in here. I'm watching Wow, Dwayne Johnson's not over here.
Speaker 3: The oh. I wasn't sure if you were going to say something. No, I am.
Speaker 5: The forty nine Ers will host a regular season game in Mexico City.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: The opponent will be announced later. The Vikings play the San Francisco forty nine Ers on the road, So another possible UH team that will play football international internationally is on the Viking schedule.
Speaker 2: Let's go, I'll go to Mexico City.
Speaker 3: Never been there I have? Is that for a hockey tournament? Yeah? That makes sense?
Speaker 6: Yeah, the US, Canada, Canada, Russia and Japan.
Speaker 3: Wow, guess who took fourth?
Speaker 2: No, you didn't.
Speaker 3: No one lost to Japan.
Speaker 6: They kind of were a little outgunned by three monster nations there, I would guess. And yeah, Mexico City, and I've never wanted to go back.
Speaker 3: Yeah. How old were you? Seventeen? Wow? Yeah it is Uh.
Speaker 6: That was that was I thought when I was walking around Mexico City. That was a pretty much third world country, That's what it felt like to me. There was potholes in the side of the sidewalk that cars could just fall through, like, guys had to be careful, you're just going straight ten feet down to the sword.
Speaker 4: It was like playing Moon Patrol. Yes, that's awesome, but it was real life, semi.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: We had guys getting yanked out of the way, like trucks, cars like it was. It was one of the just weirdest, worst, scariest places I've ever been.
Speaker 2: I gotta believe there's nicer parts. I don't know, I gotta believe.
Speaker 6: I guess it is USA Hockey. Maybe they did cheap out on the hotel, but it seemed like an awfully nice hotel right in the middle of Mexico City.
Speaker 3: There's so many cars.
Speaker 6: There are so many bugs at Volkswagen bugs.
Speaker 4: You're saying this because the Power trip's doing a trip to Mexico City with the.
Speaker 5: Vikings, So thanks for helping sell it. Yes, sponsored by the Mexican City Tourism Board Mexican City. Sorry, Oh it's okay.
Speaker 4: Just well, that's because you're an idiot.
Speaker 3: I know, I know. Yeah, Okay, let's go. I don't care.
Speaker 2: I want to see the whole wide world. Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Have fun.
Speaker 5: I mean, if it changes, I forgot part. The Niners will also play in Australia.
Speaker 3: Now that's I'm in there against the Rams, I would assume. Yeah, they've already announced that. It says that's the.
Speaker 5: Masters will play a regular seasons in Australia, a home regular season game in Mexico City, and have two games scheduled against the Falcons and Giants. This might be the most well traveled team in NFL history. According to Field Yates.
Speaker 3: That's too much, man, that's a lot. That a ton. Yeah, all right, dumb question. How far?
Speaker 1: How far is the flight though? From San Francisco to Mexico City.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guarantee it's closer than going to New England or you know, New York or whatever.
Speaker 3: If only there was a website where we could look this up.
Speaker 1: It is eighteen and eighty one miles four and a half hour flight, So yeah, I bet it is. How far from San Francisco to the to the Giants, yeah, or to even like you said, to Foxborough, to go all the way to Boston.
Speaker 3: That's got to be four. That's going to be over four and a half.
Speaker 1: Right, that's going to be closer to six five and a half to six and a half. So shorter trip to go to Mexico City than the East coast.
Speaker 6: Yeah, West to east is a tough demo. You see that at Demetro being hung up by the Slovakian.
Speaker 3: What the hell just happened? Watching?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Dimitri? All right? Brother? Oh all right? Yes is CAMFE news with Chris Hockey.
Speaker 2: That's right, it's the news. I have a a lot of different news stories for you guys today. First of all, as you guys well know, the Minnesot's Airhead region is experiencing an intense snowstorm. Did you guys see any or hear any of the audio video of these there's no storm, lightning in thunder last night into the world like snowing as hard as it possibly can be, winds blowing its sideways and then lightning and thunder. Didn't know that was the thing. It's apocalyptic, it doesn't it. Storm system entered the area. STA storm system entered the area last night, with storm Mornings in effect from six pm yesterday until Thursday morning. The luth but Midgi Grand Foks, North Dakota could see five ten inches of snow. Grand Mare two Harbors, Silver Bay could see two feet of snow. High winds in the sixty mile per hour range.
Speaker 3: Happening wow in those areas.
Speaker 2: So geeesh, careful y'all. Bruce Brasting heading out on a US tour. Boss will kickoff the Land of Hope and Dreams Tour in Minneapolis March thirty first. You'll play twenty dates across the country, including stops in Los Angeles and other places. So it wraps up May twenty seven. Starts March thirty first, just being announced. Tickets go on sale on Friday.
Speaker 3: Bruce, I'm working on it. He's here. That was the first step.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now I have to master I'll go to spend the next six months working on it.
Speaker 3: But it's all about taking that first step. That's the ID.
Speaker 1: It's basically just doing Sandler's impression of Bruce.
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen him do that's pretty good? Yeah, it's truly.
Speaker 1: Where Sandler did the dancing in the dark bit on the that main stage at SNL.
Speaker 3: Super good.
Speaker 5: Bruce has some slammers. Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: He has a great song, which one man, Zachary, that's.
Speaker 3: A great song. Is Yeah. Man, he's got a lot though. I like him a lot. Brilliant disguise, so many ones. Yeah, that so good.
Speaker 2: A federal judges Buffalo wall wings can keep calling a menu item boneless wings even though they're just chicken nuggets.
Speaker 4: Man, he says they're different. Comeless wings are not the same thing as chicken strips.
Speaker 3: They're just not. I agree, no, but they're they're just chicken nuggets.
Speaker 2: The ruling Tuesday came after a customer's lawsuit. Come on, man, what climbing the restaurant climbing the restaurant chain was committing fraud by not serving him wings that had been deboned. The judge said that he was a whiny bitch. Yeah what he didn't say that, that's not true.
Speaker 3: Fallen apart. Yeah, it's over, the judge said.
Speaker 2: The judge said that reasonable customers would not likely be fooled as to the nature of these so called boneless wings. Thank you. I'm sorry you had to worry about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope he's okay. I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: It took a loss, and I'm sorry you got to hold the microphone down.
Speaker 2: I feel like them. I feel like I'm trying to keep this thing out of my face, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It looks like a couple of times the top Bunk boy.
Speaker 2: Said you could have the top bunk, but we didn't have to go through this. Oh fine, I'll try it. Actor Shilah Boof.
Speaker 3: How about this?
Speaker 2: You're talking about my story. You've showing him something something over, No your story. Actor Shilah Boof has been let out of jail after being arrested for getting in a bar fight in New Orleans during Marti Gras Please say the Transformers star got kicked out of the r bar in the French Quarter before midnight on Tuesday and started fist fighting two people. Record show Labouf was charged with two counts simple battery, released later that day on the condition that he attended future court hearings.
Speaker 5: I think what happened is is his wife, I think left him, so we bought a house in New Orleans to be close to his old man and they literally just go to the bars and fight. That's a true thing. Somebody in part of it was like he terrorizes the Ciria since he got here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guy's got some issues, man, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Did you see.
Speaker 4: The internet though, embraced that video because at first it was like, you know, actor Shilah Boof is like in a fight in New Orleans. But then people were posting the video with just other random celebrities and just say, you know, it would be like Bronson Pinchot gets in Louisiana bar fight. So everybody was just tagging different names but posting the exact same video.
Speaker 3: It was kind of a funny bit.
Speaker 2: He is a great actor.
Speaker 4: Kenby, he is, he was gonna beats Indiana Jones.
Speaker 3: You have a joke.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: It was such a terrible transition. That movie sucked so much.
Speaker 2: In the movie Fury though, where he's in the tank with I mean that he's great, and that interview he did with and I always forget his name, where he talks about his addictions and he sits there and talks to him for an hour. It's it's just it's it's.
Speaker 3: Going no, no, it's the brother from the Bear that podcast you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'll look it up anyway. It's heartbreaking because the guy is he's he really is trying, but he is just lost. He's just a lost soul man. Yeah, just a lost soul. It's it's one of the most heartbreaking and interesting and and and you know, it's it's one of those things where if that was the end of the movie, you'd be like, hey, Redemption Story. But you know at the end of the interview it's called the Real Ones with Joe Bernenthal, who's in Fury with him? Joe Joe Burnhal's in Fury with him?
Speaker 3: Another great actor, The Brother and the Bear. Yeah, is he the Brother and the Bear?
Speaker 2: Sorry, okay, I guess I haven't seen that part that far.
Speaker 3: The brother that's no longer with us and is in a lot of episodes.
Speaker 6: He was.
Speaker 1: Bernal was also in Walking Dad, that's in The Punisher. I think he's he's so good.
Speaker 2: Barnal is so great at interviewing people, and he does some great interviews. The onely did like, he's that's going to end badly. I again, if it were the end of the movie, that interview'd be like, Redemption Story. What a hell of a thing. But you knew at the end of that interview that he wasn't done, you know, sadly. Yeah, anyway, there you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sucks.
Speaker 2: It sucks. Man who knows he's doing was in his mind. I don't know that's and here's some good news. As we are in the news here, efforts continued to locate I guess it's not good news, yet some of it's good news. Efforts continued to locate at least nine skiers who've been missing since an avalanche hitting near Lake Tahoe in California. Authorities initially said there were sixteen people in the group of backcountry skiers impacted by the avalanche, but clarified late Tuesday they were only fifteen. Of those six have been rescued. Still nine are unaccounted for. But I didn't think that they were going to find any of them when I was reading the initial reports of this, because an avalanche and skiers of the mistakes. But they have found five of them for sure, goodness sakes, man. And by the way, I did find this to be interesting. Corey, and uh, best of you, best of luck to you. I don't even know if you know this happened or not, but they've hired a private detective to follow you around after you filed your lawsuit against iHeartRadio for your drop.
Speaker 7: But hey, guys, I'm a private investigator working insurance. Well see where mountain and the guy is claiming an injury and he's here snowboarding, so and there he goes completely lying.
Speaker 3: What is injury? Wow?
Speaker 2: Will love that they've got you on snowboarding.
Speaker 3: I haven't snowboarded since I was twenty five. That's what you said. That guy just saw you, got you on video. Yeah. Yeah, it's proved you were carey. Your bunk teaser was broken. You fell.
Speaker 2: I couldn't get through line because I was thinking people not listening at the first time.
Speaker 3: Idea, you fell in your bunk teaser. You broke it. You broke your bunk Teeser's the worst part about learning how to snowboard. You do fall on that area.
Speaker 4: Yeah, whatever word, you're using bunk teaser as often as possible.
Speaker 2: Tommy bunk surgery.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he'll be here tomorrow. Yep.
Speaker 4: You'll have a sore tailbone after snowboarding on day one at least, that's what I told my wife.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, and snowboarding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not gonna be walking right for a week.
Speaker 3: You left your snowboard here. Why are you still sore snowboard in six days in a row. You can't figure this thing out.
Speaker 1: Snowboards is the Base, I rented one, uh sports after this on the fen Bruce Springsteen and the East Read Band One Unforgettable Night, Catch the Land of Hope and Dreams Too are at Target Center March thirty first. Don't miss this iconic live show. Tickets go on sale this Friday at noon. All the details of kafe dot com keyword calendar.
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: You're in the last I don't know month. The Twin Cities has been bombarded with concert announcements. No, I know, it's that's what happens because summer and stuff is right around the corner. But man, it just feels like everybody is unveiling a big time Twin Cities show in the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I love it. Were there is music scene yep, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: A lot of competition, a lot of options, keep them coming, keeping coming.
Speaker 2: That's right, A lot of competition, lots of sports too. Time for a fan five on the Power Trip presented by All Around your Timber Tech deck building contractor Uh.
Speaker 5: The news we got yesterday that we talked about was not good. Pablo Lopez has a torn ligament in his elbow and he will likely need surgery that will put him out for the entire season. He's going to get a second opinion, but he will be out for the entire twenty twenty six season after one day of full squad workouts.
Speaker 3: Thank you? What not good? The Twins, Yeah, thank you. Part of pro sports. But it sucks when it happens. Yeah, hopefully it all works out for him. The curve ball, So what you tech such a great bit.
Speaker 1: What I mean when we obviously he was one of the few positives going into the season.
Speaker 3: Seven there were seven total. The other six one or the other six give us seven positives.
Speaker 1: Pablo Lopez, Walker Jenkins too yo, Yeah, Luke Keshall Luke.
Speaker 3: That's three, Walton Walter Goods.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's four more.
Speaker 5: The two dollars Beers that's four, lovel the Beautiful Weather that's five.
Speaker 3: Joe Ryan is good six, the catcher and well yeah, our guy Ryan Jeffers. Jeffers.
Speaker 1: That was that was seven. We put you through a trial. That was the trial of seven and you you won.
Speaker 3: You came.
Speaker 1: Don Sauce, yeh up, sair. Problem is in baseball you want at least nine. Yeah, correct, it's gonna be It's gonna be a tough go.
Speaker 3: But uh what ha ha ha ha ha. Yeah.
Speaker 5: If you want a really good breakdown of it, listen to the Gleaming and the Geek podcast. They do an excellent breakdown for free. See Rosie get it for free. Yeah, but I also have told you because you get mad at me about that a lot. I know I talked. I helped talk Gleaming into it.
Speaker 3: Well, right, so you get a lifetime supply of chocolate.
Speaker 5: I don't need that though, I'm too fat. Thanks Hogs, It's all I needed. Yeah, get bigger. I have the twenty third rank Golden Gopher women's basketball team will battle number eight Ohio State tonight ten.
Speaker 3: Oh ten? I wrote eight.
Speaker 5: Maybe I was in the yeah ten tonight at the barn at seven. That game can be heard right here on the fan. Oh my god, is that right? The Gopher women have won eight straight. So listen to Guardsy tonight on this station, or.
Speaker 3: Yeah what's up? Oh hey Zach, how'd you get drunk so quickly? Or the plus Switches station ninety two point five? Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 1: Are they on the iHeartRadio app? Yeah, welcome onboard. There are teammates they've been on for a long while awesome.
Speaker 3: Let the boy watch. Yeah right.
Speaker 5: The Gopher men's basketball team beat Oregon sixty one forty four last night. They did it with only two bench points. They have five games left. They battle Rutgers on Saturday at eleven a m. And then at number one Michigan on Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whoa, somebody got spanked. You into that getting spank? No, the freak's leaping.
Speaker 5: Oh Tommy, great film. That's one of the best films of all time. Right, hogs Daddy all time.
Speaker 3: It's gonna give you eaten you look hagging. Nathan Lane is a national treasure. I ever saw it. Oh man, this old bird case Robin Williams and Nathan Lane. It's but wait, no, so good. Oh it's shoes.
Speaker 6: I remember going to that with like my mom making me, making me go do a thing. It was just gonna be some awful movie. I'd laughed my ass off the whole time.
Speaker 3: The whole time.
Speaker 5: When they're sitting on the bench though, yeah, I don't have a pelamony agreement on me. And then when he hands it to him.
Speaker 3: I love that. Yeah, it's so good. Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: They love each other.
Speaker 4: They're perfect together. Yeah, uh up. To date sports update. Slovakia just puts another empty vetter in six to two. They are blowing out Germany.
Speaker 3: Now, how about those dolphins Slovakia. The Slovakian dolphins will advance. Yeah yeah, yeah, wow, the national animal.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he lave the goaltender. We saw outstanding today stopping thirty or thirty four?
Speaker 3: I think right there. Yes. The best partson that guess is can you talk in your normal voice? And he just goes, okay, so good. I love that movie. God, I know I need to watch it every day, every day. It's so good. It makes me so happy. Yeah, Paul, how many days in a row you can watch the bird Cage start today? Get a streak? Gone, I can't believe you haven't seen it. You'd love it?
Speaker 1: Well, I got a Militaries of Poker Street. I watched it like nine thousand days in a row.
Speaker 3: What what what you're watching?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 3: Nine days in a row? Nine thousand days in a row? Do you really watch it every day? Almost?
Speaker 2: You are?
Speaker 4: It's better than most TV. It's reality people. Their dreams are being crushed and made. You know, Yeah, I didn't know John Wayne walked like that?
Speaker 3: Got a great film? What else you got.
Speaker 5: The Wolves are off until Friday. They will host Dallas at six thirty. Yeah, Brian Donaldson take that. The US women's hockey team will battle Canada tomorrow for the gold medal.
Speaker 3: The US says, I outscore their opponents thirty one to one. They are huge favorites to win against Canada tomorrow. I'm Bill Zimper. Let's go girls. Yeah.
Speaker 6: The preseason matchups, they said, pre tournament matchups they took. They took the Canadians down pretty big. But they obviously can't look by them, can't look look at the past. Got to focus on the game. It's going to be a whole different ballgame for the gold medal.
Speaker 1: The pretty cush women minus five hundred on the money line, Canada plus three eighty.
Speaker 3: Good for them when it drass to it.
Speaker 6: When it comes to the US Canada game, I mean, that's the ultimate rivalry in hockey. So you just kind of can throw the numbers out the window and it's going to be all about passion.
Speaker 3: Who wants it more? Your game? Play your game, ladies, Play your game. Girls. You got them? Amen, you got the beach. I'm on the beach. Oh no, why no?
Speaker 1: I go everything it's uh, it's really just a comes down to them. If they play their game, they will win gold and we might be able to see a gold medal and then maybe Taylor would bring it in studio.
Speaker 3: I would like to be in the presence of one. Even Celery cool best, I love goals? Is he going to buy the man if they win? Oh? Boy hawk? How about this?
Speaker 5: More to Corey's point about the salary cap being fake, the Kansas City Chiefs have restructured Patrick mahomes contract this week, lowering his cap number from seventy eight point two million to thirty four point sixty five million. That has created forty three point five six million in salary.
Speaker 3: The cap is a myth. You can sign on whoever it is. You can sign whoever you want to whatever you want, and they can change it whenever they want.
Speaker 5: Yeah, one player has gotten them forty three million in cap space.
Speaker 3: Yeah that was hard, right?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Hey, Patrick, what if we just pay you a bonus? Great? Sure? Can I just spread it out? Sure? Yeah? Of course? Now who can we sign anybody? Anybody?
Speaker 1: Talk?
Speaker 3: Great? They want? Right?
Speaker 1: So Pat Mahomes has lost forty three million dollars. No, no, no, no, he will get paid deferred. It's yeah, they just changed the change.
Speaker 3: They defer. They'll add like a void year to it. You see, you haven't seen You have not seen the classic comedy office Space. Has you have?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 3: No, I have not.
Speaker 1: There's a there's a scene where one of the bob's just goes, uh, we fixed the glitch. Yeah, And that's basically what rober Zinski and the other thirty one money gas for these teams do is, hey, we're one point nine billion dollars over the cap. Well, then fix the glitch and they go beep up pep, and they go, hey, we can sign anybody we want. They're like, great job. And then people will go, god, those guys are geniuses. It's like they just hit six buttons and now they can sign whoever they want to whatever they want.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: See, Rosie gets it. That CAP's a myth just in the NFL, maybe not every sport. NFL definitely a myth. No, but something taken with it that was a dramatic was like.
Speaker 3: That I needed a You were one word in the West. You were so dry, that's private. What was I saying? You were parched? I don't know. You were one word into the seats. I didn't auto fill the rest of it. I probably this is what will happen with the Vikings.
Speaker 5: Justin Jefferson will take like a thirty five million dollar bonus bit and all of a sudden there'll be eighty million dollars richer in the cap.
Speaker 3: Do it, okay? Well, Rosen, you wouldn't know better than anybody. Parch is one of those words.
Speaker 1: It's on my list of words that I hate for no reason, but I just hate it, and and both of my daughters use it, and I'm like, that's for That's an old person word.
Speaker 2: And they use it because you hate it.
Speaker 3: Like they They'll be like, man, can we stop and get something to drink? I'm parched. I'm like, you mean you're thirsty? God are you ninety? O? Man, Beverage is one of those words for me too. You don't know this, but on the back of the season, all the words that I am nuts. It's like.
Speaker 1: Andy Madison there every road trip, they just cross off the trigger words.
Speaker 3: Parch.
Speaker 1: I're going to go talk to Hawk during the break and we're all going to sec We're gonna never stop saying parts marched.
Speaker 3: I'm parts.
Speaker 2: I need a beverage. I gotta get moist.
Speaker 3: You got moist in yours. The voicemail his sister Rose, Rose, you will be salivating when you see it.
Speaker 4: Then you won't be parts great bitch. That was those two rosies. One thirsty bitch.
Speaker 3: There's no.
Speaker 1: Jeffy Madness thirsty Thursdays here are.
Speaker 3: We going to be with you?
Speaker 5: You'll be salivating when you see it again. You will be salivating when you see it.
Speaker 3: I mean, damn, I always say when he plays that.
Speaker 5: Then they turn to my dad, who sit at the table at Rosie, to describe the dessert they're going to eat, and nothing, he says, is actually in the dessert that they're going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the drink at the pool, now, there's a cream cheese in it, No, there is not.
Speaker 4: Without getting specific because we haven't revealed this yet, but you know, the power to Patisan plans later this year that we're working on. Is it fair to say that we might have a reunion of Jeff and Mark Madness, Well for sure, yeah, yes, for sure. That has to be a part of it, of course, yeah, it has. We got to get the band back together, yeah, of course, thee Yeah, yeah, Jeff and Mark Madness a couple of teas right there. Yeah, where one of them goes, the other one will go. Plus then that means wherever we're going to go. That means probably davitle go.
Speaker 3: Wow. I didn't agree to that. And if Tommy's going to be there, David will be there.
Speaker 1: It has Dov been informed of our general plan? Yes, and he is interest that are not interested? I think, Uh, Dob is all set.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what I mean? Oh no, he already booked it. I think he did. Oh boy, I wanted to be a catcher. Oh Rose, you know, good for you though. Uh. Let's see here.
Speaker 5: The us Men will play Sweden today at two ten in the semi finals. Sweden crushed la Via five to one yesterday. Let's check this out here quickly hang out on Yeah.
Speaker 4: So yeah quarters yep, USA minus two fifty on the money line, Sweden plus two o five.
Speaker 6: So yeah, it's it's gonna be a matchup. They got the toughest one of the quarters, that's for sure. And yes, Sweden is a team that could easily if they get hot. They have the lineup, they have the goaltending, and they have the skill up front to win a gold medal.
Speaker 4: Canada versus the Czech Republic Canada minus one fifteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean literally it. I mean.
Speaker 6: McDavid, Nathan McKinnon and Dusty Blank and Maclin Celebrini, three of the top four leading scores.
Speaker 3: In the NHL on one line. One line arguably be the greatest line ever put together. That's a lie, unbelievable, no break. Who do you?
Speaker 6: I don't know, like the poor defensive forwards and the freaking d that got to be matched up with them.
Speaker 3: Just good luck, have fun, all gas, no breaks. Oh mine nailed it, um Or the power too wanted to have a miss on the fan, I just got it.
Speaker 8: Two legendary fans, one unforgettable summer night. Santana and the Doobie Brothers are coming to Mystic Lake Amphitheater on August twenty seventh.
Speaker 1: Don't miss this bucket list show Under the Stars. Tickets go on sale this Friday at ten am. All the detail, I was like kf an dot com keyword calendar, e zach O, there he goes, great job, zach. I thought I blew it because I said I do not read before eight am.
Speaker 3: But then it was like oh. On two seventeen and that's too eighteen Yes, almost blew it man? Almost nick Man? Would I gotten angry at me again? Friends? When they don't want to go to Vegas? Is this curly match?
Speaker 1: Live?
Speaker 3: I believe so US versus Great Britain? Yes? Live? It doesn't say live again? It's off the peak?
Speaker 1: Hot?
Speaker 3: Does that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why can't say live? Though?
Speaker 2: I do wish they would be honest about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, being honest is you know good? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Honesty and manners yeah, my manners they long way and don't use the word parched.
Speaker 3: That's insane. Yeah. Or beverage, Yeah, that's nuts. They're drinks then? Anybody want drinks? Oh? Man, I have a DC? Yeah? God, why you parched?
Speaker 2: Oh god, I have a hard time parching my cars.
Speaker 3: It's not easy. It's not easy being green. Oh you weren't here for that.
Speaker 4: On on Monday, Chris we broke down how bad the new Kermit the frog voices?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's terrible.
Speaker 1: It's not good man, And I hate dumping on some guy that he's just taking, you know, from a power trip.
Speaker 3: Morning to He's like, what did I do?
Speaker 4: But man, it's uh, it's just I don't know if I'm ever going to watch it, and I love the Muppets, but now I don't know if I can watch it because the clips pissed me off.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If he said was parched, it's going to push me over the edge. Yeah, thanks, it's not my Kermit. Yeah yeah. And then Zack played it hits. It's not good.
Speaker 4: It just sounds it sounds like a guy at the bar that's had three drinks going. I can do a Kermit impression. Correct, And then uh, Disney Plus was like, right this way, pick him up.
Speaker 1: It sounds like family guy was doing a cutaway. Yeah, parody of that. And they found the best guy they could find that sun even.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah whatever, get Craig Gas to do it, he would have been better at it. Yeah, get anybody. Yeah, get Dusty, not my Kermit.
Speaker 2: I don't think Dusty's available.
Speaker 3: Oh and that guy's a jack of all trade, so it seems like he's in to almost everything. Yeah, I think he is. All right. Vikings News and we got Vikings News. It's time for Vikings News on the Power Trip, presented by Viking's News. The kap is a myth. They can sign anybody to whatever they want. Yeah. The combine starts Monday, the drills I think start on Thursday, so you got that to look for the drills, the Boston drills.
Speaker 1: How much are you actually gonna watch? Be honest, of the like of the Combine, I'll watch a good amount of it, if not all of it. Well, again, I watch.
Speaker 4: An ungodly amount of people playing cards, so I'm not one to judge.
Speaker 3: I'm very aware of that.
Speaker 4: You can ask why, like you know, why I watch poker. I'm trying to learn. I'm trying to see what they do that I don't do. Why do you watch the Combine? I'm not even I'm not asking that in a condescending fashion, even though my tone seems a little condescending.
Speaker 1: I'm genuinely asking what interests you about watching guys go through the contines.
Speaker 3: This might be a preposterous statement, can't wait.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to learn. I'm trying to like get information and watch these guys, and like, I love watching it. I love the build up to the draft. I love the way that they run these drills and you get to see these guys for the first time, and they do these lot. There's a lot of interviews, there's a lot of insight that they do on NFL dot Com.
Speaker 3: I just love it.
Speaker 5: I will watch a majority of it, if not all of it. Now, I probably won't watch the quarterbacks throw, which I think would be Saturday. Why not because there is I mean, I doubt Fernando Mendoza, however you pronounce his name. I doubt he'll throw. Maybe the Simpson character Hi Bart will throw. That'll be about OJ might throw. But yeah, I probably won't watch that. But the rest of it, the positions that the Vikings did.
Speaker 3: I watch anything. I would want to watch the quarterbacks. But when the Vikings the juice can sling it throw Haymakers in, I don't think that's right. Yeah, he grows with a glove on, slippery his hand. But yeah, I want to learn.
Speaker 5: I want to learn, and it's the closest thing we had football for like seven months, so I can watch it again.
Speaker 1: Not condescending, Yeah, go ahead, what did you learn watching last year's He's not being con question.
Speaker 5: I mean you like the off into linement that the Vikings desperately needed. I learned some of the names of these guys such as, uh, you know the guy that they drafted Donovan Jackson, Gray Zabel. That was a pick Dusty Man, Steve Bumberdosi, he's he's a quarterback.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just like watching it. I don't need to explain, with all due respects.
Speaker 2: He wasn't did you say and marks in a different country.
Speaker 3: I'm in Milan and that was tough. I want to turn this off. It's over. Oh no, oh yeah, they went from two down to six down. The hammer with the hammer, and the hammer went flying right by everything. How does that happen? How do you miss by that much? Yeah? Man, you get virus sauce. So rank.
Speaker 4: NFL events or benchmarks in terms of like the draft is your favorite?
Speaker 3: Right? You would rather watch the draft than the super Bowl? You are correct?
Speaker 4: Where does the combine rank as opposed in terms of like super Bowl, Pro.
Speaker 3: Bowl, Opening week NFCC pre season? Sure all that? Where does combine rank? Probably? Drafts one? Draft one? Probably Opening weekend? Two is two? Yeah? What's three? Probably? I mean probably the combine? I love watching it. Don't You'd rather watch the combine than the playoffs? I mean unless the Vikings are in it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: How about just how about just a you know, Bill's chiefs AFC championship game?
Speaker 5: Okay, the playoffs are probably three. The Combine is probably four. Super Bowl the vikings aren't in it. The super Bowl's fine, but like it's the end of the it's the end.
Speaker 4: The super Bowl can't be fine. It either has to be the greatest thing that you've ever seen or the worst. We learned that on Twitter yeah a week and a half ago, that you either have to be all in or all out. Yeah was playing the Combine halftime show this year. John Deere, Yeah, John Deear. Oh wow, finally an American.
Speaker 3: That's brilliant.
Speaker 2: Here's an interesting story that has something to do with football. A Texas man who has been accused of threatening University of Louisville head football coach Jeff Brohm and others is accepting a plea deal. Brian Mandel had been accused of calling brom and making threats against him, his family, and others after the uf L lost to California in overtime last November. Mandel was irate over losing thousands of dollars in a sports bet linked to the game. He's completed guilty to charges of terroristic threatening.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: As part of the plea deal, Mandel must quit gambling or he faces four years of present.
Speaker 3: How do they prove that? Obviously they can track it if it's a digital bet. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Can you do a little more of the guy than just telling me he has to stop gambling?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Which that's the part that sucks is if you had just said, man, this guy likes to throw some serious cash on football.
Speaker 3: Go, I'd like to spend some time with you. Yeah, this guy sounds great. Does he want to get lunch and talk about life? Yeah? But then he starts making terroristic threats and then he loses me. But I liked it. The guy's willing to scratch the itch, you know.
Speaker 4: Like he's got I'm almost there.
Speaker 5: Just to control your rage, we all take bad beats scambling on Aluisi or Louisville col game it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I said, one of my favorite afternoons of my life was at Dark Stars apartment and he had significant money on Indiana Gopher football. Now this is not this year's Indiana, No, this was what fifteen years ago Indiana when they were terrible.
Speaker 3: Man, this guy really cares about this game. Yeah. Man, And I'm like, I should get into sports betting. I was inspired. He loved every time. I loved that story.
Speaker 2: I realized I don't have that bad of a gambling problem.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then did you go get his dry cleaning? No, that was when I showed up. Yeah, And I showed up to his apartment building. He met me outside. He's like, hop in, and I'm like, where are we going?
Speaker 3: I gotta get my drive.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I glad I scheduled this, this little afternoon hangout with you dark things, buddy.
Speaker 5: But no offense to you dark who I loved dearly. You wore basketball shorts and teeth. I have no idea we picked it up.
Speaker 3: I have no idea what was in it, you know. And I had a little whatever, the little dry cleaning case thing or whatever.
Speaker 4: I had no idea what was in there. Didn't ask Indiana and Gophers. This is again it's probably like I don't know what year did he die? Twelve? So this this might have been twelve, No care, I don't know. This is like nine or ten, somewhere in that range there.
Speaker 3: Yep, degenerate and he loved It's why he was the best, the best.
Speaker 2: The execut the director of the MLB's Players Association is stepping down. Oh boy, yeah, that's according to multiple reports, ESPN reports Tony Clark resigned after an internal investigation revealed he had an appropriate relationship. Inappropriate relationship.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 2: Down had an inappropriate relationship with his sister in law. Oh come on, now, why is that against the rules.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's actually a good question. The sister in law works, it is okay if she works for MLB, the MLBP A okay, yeah, yeah, all right, that'll do it.
Speaker 3: Otherwise in this story. Otherwise, hey, consenting adults do what they want.
Speaker 2: He ain't the right thing to do.
Speaker 3: But they didn't come down and not like that for Marty bro door right huht with his sister in law. Yes, I go Marty. She was a twin big news out east. Wow, good for him. Did they stay together? Uh?
Speaker 6: No, m.
Speaker 3: Thanksgiving was I don't know if he's been there Thanksgiving? Was his brother? Did he pull the goalie?
Speaker 5: Is this the story you had where the two lovers were going to meet in the family section and the guy like turned and was like.
Speaker 6: No, that was that was Peelan Richie Pelon And he was a complete They were swingers.
Speaker 3: That was just a wide open thing.
Speaker 5: And yeah he was, Uh, that's the most excited about a sports story.
Speaker 3: In years, Rich Pelon.
Speaker 6: Made he made a bee line for the wife's section because the the his girlfriend's mom was dragon and her girlfriend down to confront his pregnant wife. Wow, as one does, it's mid game, mid midshift plays going on. He sprinted down to that end and started banging on the glass with his stick.
Speaker 2: Didn't make it any better.
Speaker 3: He banged on a lot of things and screaming at all of us. Thought he was screaming at the clouds, and he was screaming at.
Speaker 6: The lady to get away from his wife, and his wife got scared and went into the lives room.
Speaker 3: It was the most interesting thing that has ever happened to me. Rich Eli back to the Clark story for a second.
Speaker 1: I wonder how many great love stories have started with the sentence, So I slept with my sister in law right and and then you know, fast forward and they lived happily ever after.
Speaker 3: Probably not.
Speaker 2: When the oscar goes.
Speaker 4: To Jennifer, Lawrence is on Stae going, this is just this is for all you sister in laws out there.
Speaker 3: There's hope you can find love in this world.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Matt Eisman, Jack Collinsworth and Tyler George, look at our guy on the paint Tyler.
Speaker 1: You love Jack collins Worth, right, sauce, you love that guy. No, Jack collins Worth is terrible. This is the Gold Zone Channel Old Zone. Look at Tyler, the Olympic version. He does such a good job. He does.
Speaker 3: He knows what he does. He's calm. Sweater.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nice sweater. He's got his beard nice and Trim has not slept with one sister in law all day today. I'm just keeping a clean man. He's being a pro.
Speaker 3: Amazing saws. You think Jack Collinsworth has ever slept with his sister in law? Just guess this is just.
Speaker 5: Speculation, speculation, it's possible allegedly.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe he's an attractive dude. He's just terrible at his job because it's a broad. Yeah, because it's a broad. Do you think Tommy's ever a boy? Take a deep breath. I heard that because she's abroad, and I thought, what would be a good response to that? No, you step on the brakes at least a couple of times.
Speaker 1: Fan five and a second headlines later. More of the Power Trip Morning Show after this