Speaker 1: All right, it's Mojo in the morning show. We got just a couple more things left to go. We got second date update coming up here in just a little bit. I saw this and I thought this would be good, just like around the room type stuff. Let's do a round of would you? Okay, here's a round of would you, and listeners can call in with their comments on this if they want to or their would you's?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Would you rather tell your darkest secrets to your boss or your parents?
Speaker 2: Buss? What's my darkest secret? Though?
Speaker 3: Oh, I would say my parents.
Speaker 2: Would you?
Speaker 1: Obviously you'd rather tell them because you feel more comfortable, right, So yeahs over Tony Travado, Yeah, yeah, what about you, lydia Bianca, I'm telling.
Speaker 4: All the way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, me too, already clean though, I think I would feel very judged.
Speaker 2: What what is your darkest sea?
Speaker 6: I know not I want to know all of your It's Tony versus Mi Keldy and Dad who's going to beat me?
Speaker 2: Last see?
Speaker 3: I think my dad would be like proud of me. I don't know, like, yeah, I couldn't.
Speaker 1: I think I was like, I'm not joking. I think Tony knows most of my stories. I think most of this stuff is out there, all right. Next question here, although Colleen, that would be an interesting.
Speaker 4: One, probably a little more nervous about her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Colleen, I think would be cool too. I think she'd give you good advice, all right. Next one here, would you rather have a partner that gives that gives great gifts or great compliments?
Speaker 2: Hm?
Speaker 1: Hmmm, Zach, I can't hear you, so you got to come in the studio and it depends on your love.
Speaker 2: Zach just had a good yes.
Speaker 5: I'm definitely a words of affirmation person, So I would pick the second one.
Speaker 4: I think I'm I'm with you, Shannon.
Speaker 5: But true, very genuine, authentic compliment goes such a long way with me.
Speaker 2: What was the royal exit?
Speaker 7: You said you want to oh, day date, day date, So.
Speaker 3: The shininess of that goes away real quick.
Speaker 1: You want guests who doesn't like what if she gave you great gifts but said that you're a stupid son of a bitch or something like that, or.
Speaker 2: Was verbally abusive son of a bit. If it's the gift of love, what would you pick? I would take?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think I would well, no, because I will tell you this. I think Chelsea gives great gifts and gives great compliments. I think I feel better when she gives me a compliment. I think when there's something that's there, you know, when when she tells me something like if she tells me that that I'm a great dad, that's the greatest feeling in the world. So I think that that's the case. So I'm lucky I get both. Which one would I want more? I want to compliments more? The next one? Would you rather have a partner who is super romantic or super practical?
Speaker 4: Romantic romantic.
Speaker 2: Easy?
Speaker 1: Practical is low maintenance, though practicals on practical means they don't like to spend money, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't think practical is little maintenance.
Speaker 2: Let's look at the.
Speaker 4: Practical means like they have a lot of sense in them.
Speaker 2: They just seem they just books the.
Speaker 1: Practical of or concerned with actually doing or using of something, rather uh than with theory or ideas. I don't think that didn't help me of an idea, plan, or method likely to succeed or be effective in real circumstances feasible.
Speaker 2: I feel like that person would balance me out because I'm the opposite.
Speaker 3: I mean nuts, I'm going for the romantic, but.
Speaker 8: They're always in like la la land sometimes, so maybe they're not in like down to earth. They're like, no, hey, we can't be spending this money on this stuff, so why don't we bake it at home?
Speaker 2: That's more practical.
Speaker 8: I feel like romantic might be like, hey, we're going all out.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't have that money.
Speaker 1: Next one here, Would you rather have a partner? I read that one day? Uh, you only read too How did you keep that one?
Speaker 2: I read three? I read three already.
Speaker 1: Would you rather have morning sex or sex before bed?
Speaker 2: Start the day off right? Sex before bad for me? For real? Yeah? It helps me sleep.
Speaker 3: Let me, I just want to sleep.
Speaker 2: I see I sleep horrible and.
Speaker 3: I just want to sleep.
Speaker 7: I don't know, man, you get it in the morning. It starts a whole day off the right. It's better than a couple of coffee. I honestly know, because I like to take a shower before I have sex. Then I got to take a shower twice.
Speaker 5: My favorites actually not on there, and it's middle of the night sex middle of.
Speaker 3: The night like being working favorite.
Speaker 4: Yes, no, really, don't mess with my sleep.
Speaker 2: Vampire cheek, Bianca and Lydia.
Speaker 1: I wasn't asking you guys this question because you should not be having sex.
Speaker 2: We're not just making sure. I'm just making sure. We still want to know from both the y'all, which one is better?
Speaker 4: Time?
Speaker 2: All right, here's here's she shouldn't answer.
Speaker 1: By the way, that's why she tells the secrets to the boss and not her dad, because her dad just heard that and was like, why the hell you answering that question?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Here's one for Lydia and Bianca. Lydia and Bianca, because you guys are both kal Dianne hotties. All right, ready for this one? Would you rather have a husband who had a full head of hair but made no money at all or a husband that was big, old bald spot on top of the head but had the best party store in town.
Speaker 6: Well, that's that all kelbyans.
Speaker 4: They're all bald to have money.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: I'm so in love with the one that has a bald head with money. But we'll talk about that sometimes. But it's not about the money though, It's about the personality.
Speaker 1: But quick question, though, I would you would what would you what about a head of hair would you like ahead of hair?
Speaker 4: My man has a head of hair. I've dated then with a head.
Speaker 6: Of hair that are cheap, So no, okay, all right, Honestly, if I still got my hair, I don't care about how much hair he has as long as I got mine.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Here's here's a question. This one's a question for for everybody. Would you rather work a job that fits your passion but with little pay, or work a job that fits your pay with no passion? You mean an option always fit my passion?
Speaker 3: I don't know, So I could. I could have hobbies that feel like what.
Speaker 2: About you guys? What about Bianca, Lydia and Anna?
Speaker 6: I'll go on this. I would definitely do my passion first. Obviously, the money. I feel like the money will come regardless.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm the same same hashion and they're done that. I feel like that's been my whole life.
Speaker 1: My dad used to always say, chase your passion and the money or your ability to be able to pay the bills will will come.
Speaker 2: The bills.
Speaker 4: Crazy, because I feel like I was told the opposite. Really, get the money?
Speaker 2: Really? Yeah? They who the hell told you that?
Speaker 4: My parents?
Speaker 2: Your parents, your dad say that.
Speaker 4: My dad owns a construction company. He builds houses, and my mom's a nurse. But it was always like, you need to do.
Speaker 3: Something that is going to support yourself.
Speaker 4: I want to be a TikToker. They're like, that's not going to support you.
Speaker 2: See, my dad was a doctor. In the opposite.
Speaker 1: My dad literally told me when I quit school and I was going to go do radio, and I was not doing it for a lot of money.
Speaker 2: I was doing it for very little. I was doing it for an hourly wage.
Speaker 1: My dad said to you, to me, you should always do something that never feels like you're working a day in your life. And he said, if you do that, you will know that you have the job that's the out of your dreams. Hold on second, Brie has a question which you're going to do?
Speaker 2: Uh? Would you go ahead?
Speaker 3: I love it?
Speaker 4: Would you rather it would be full frontal nude on a billboard and Times Square for one hour, or nibble on your boss's ear log for one minute without explanations?
Speaker 3: I will I'm nibbling.
Speaker 2: Reaction, bro, I'm going.
Speaker 1: Now, can I answer this one in a way that is going to make people think?
Speaker 2: For a second?
Speaker 1: Brie?
Speaker 2: You ready? Yes?
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Would the Mojo in the morning logo be on my nude billboard? Because if I got a time square billboard, I'd take it and I would plug the show and I'd be fine with it. You'd see my little dig up there, you know. I don't know, I'd probably take that. What about you, Brie? Which one would you do?
Speaker 4: I would my boss?
Speaker 2: Have you ever nibbled on your bosses?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just making sure. Thank you for the call. I appreciated it all right? Any other ones? Anybody want to add one?
Speaker 2: Or no?
Speaker 3: I feel like Kev's gonna come up with a start.
Speaker 7: I just say, would you rather do this show at our current time from six to ten?
Speaker 2: Or send three?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Current time? You know how I feel about this?
Speaker 2: Six till ten or ten in the morning till three in the afternoon? Do ten to three in a second?
Speaker 3: No, really be done around lunchtime?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I would send three. I would I would sleep in.
Speaker 4: I'm a morning person. I'm with you, Shan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how about this?
Speaker 1: How about if you would you rather be able to wake up and do the show from eight until ten thirty, so you cut a couple hours off early in the show, but you have to work on a Saturday, so you're working six days a week until we work five.
Speaker 2: Days a week. Or wake up early. Same, I'm waking up early. Yeah yeah, let me wake up early, would you rather? Yeah yeah. Lick a butt, got