Speaker 1: I like the little a little rumbling in the background. Yeah, it's KD DOUBLEU B Monday morning. What was not on your Bengo card over the weekend? A lot of text messages, a couple of talkbacks. What did you not expect to happen? Maybe you were at Bennie Hannah on Friday night when the shooting broke out Maple Grove, Benny Hannah, A couple of knotheads are in there arguing about something. One of them pulls out a gun because you know that's the best way to settle an argument, and a Benny Hannah, for God's sake, suits the other guy in the crotch.
Speaker 2: What are you even like taking a gun to Benny Hannah Ford, did you assume, I mean.
Speaker 1: This is the kind of person who should not own a gun. Yeah, I mean you can carry a gun in Minnesota, you can conceal it, but you also should not be an idiot if you are going to carry a gun at all. So if you know an idiot that carries a gun, take that gun and hide it from them because they're because you know, you can carry it for protection. But an argument to Bennie Hannah over he got more shrimp sauce than I did.
Speaker 3: But that is good.
Speaker 4: It is good.
Speaker 5: You have a good point. You're right, you're right.
Speaker 1: So let's do the talk about what was not on your Bingo card this weekend. This is Nick and Kayak from dollan On, Minnesota, and we won the jackpot on the clown game at David Busters.
Speaker 6: Oh I don't know how much of the jack that's a good question. A bunch of tickets not on your Bingo cards.
Speaker 7: Some text messages both my sister and my best friend told me that they are pregnant.
Speaker 3: Do one day apart? Not on a Bingo card.
Speaker 7: This one says I found out I'm getting a twenty thousand dollars settlement check for getting hit in a hit and run.
Speaker 5: What wow? Not in your Bingo cards.
Speaker 7: About half the people who RSVP to my wedding reception didn't bother to change that or show up.
Speaker 5: Oh no, that is so sad.
Speaker 7: No, not on my Bingo card. My husband's friends showed up unannounced for the Vikings game and then kept asking what we had for ax and drink.
Speaker 3: That is so not a win.
Speaker 7: Weird. This one says we've been struggling with infertility for a few years and was about to get back on treatment, but then I got a positive pregnancy test. A lot of people are pregnant this week, and that's what's not on their Bingo card.
Speaker 3: Was pregnancy or trips to the er.
Speaker 2: I wasn't expecting to find out that you can open a quarkscrew without or open a wine bottle without a quarkscrew this weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you learned the not the hard way. No, it was a life hack.
Speaker 2: We were trying to open a wine bottle and I didn't want to go down the street to get a quarkscrew, so we went on TikTok, as one does, and we found out that if you put a flat iron or a straightener to the top of the wine bottle for like a good fifteen twenty minutes, it will pop open.
Speaker 5: The video's pretty amazing.
Speaker 3: Good to check that one my Instagram at vant leak What.
Speaker 5: Was not on your Bingo card?
Speaker 1: Here's one My sixteen year old getting into her first car accident was not on my bingo card. She's had a license for only a week. Nobody was hurt. Here's another one about the daughter not on my bingo card. My daughter was trying to get a bone from some food out of our dog's mouth. He bit her finger open and we ended up at urgent care. They tell you something, dogs and food, that is one of the few times they can get aggressive. If if the dog, they can be the sweetest pup ever. But if they think you're taking the food out of their mouth, that's when the natural instincts kick in and they're probably going to Yeah.
Speaker 7: We had a lot of people who are texting and not on their bingo card that they won tickets to either the Vikings game or the Wild game, that.
Speaker 3: They were winning tickets left and right, and they were thrilled.
Speaker 5: Not on the love that not on your bingo cars.
Speaker 2: Somebody on our live stream said, I got a call from jail saying I'm going to be a dad.
Speaker 3: All right, good for you. Here's a talk bag.
Speaker 5: From New Germany.
Speaker 7: Well, it was the time.
Speaker 6: My bingo card was the wall climbing of all of America with my daughter A.
Speaker 1: Gonna tell you something, if you have not done the wall climbing to all of America, I haven't done it in a few years.
Speaker 6: It's dope. Where is that it really is? It's up in the corner.
Speaker 5: The corner if.
Speaker 1: You're inside Nick University. Look up in the corner above home plate. You know where home plate is?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 5: Do you know where home plate is? In mall of America?
Speaker 7: I know where that one like seat is on the walls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the baseball seat Pucket. It's not the Kirby Pucket seat. It's another guy. I want to say cal Ripken, but it's not.
Speaker 3: Because I know it's right.
Speaker 5: It's not if I think about it long enough.
Speaker 7: But no.
Speaker 1: But if you go back over by rock Bottom Plunge, there's the plaque where the old home plate was, where the when met stadium was there. Look up over your shoulder and that's where the wall climbing is.
Speaker 3: Okay, super cool. I've never done it. I feel like I would be too scared.
Speaker 1: What was not on your bingo card this weekend? I lost my ish on my mother in law, well overdue.
Speaker 6: It was your inner Bingo card. It was saying it is time apparently. So anyway, hope you had a good weekend. Check out our weekend in five photos. It was so beautiful. On Friday, we rode the motorcycle up to why Isetta. Yeah, and we're like, why why is that? Could you ride around the lake and look at the big beautiful homes and things like that. We go up to Wayzetta, we go into Gianni's and it was just crowded with gorgeous people, so we couldn't go in there, and we drove past Cove. Cove is allegedly the place where all the old guys go to meet hookers.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know whether that's true or not, but it's a great story and good for business for Grove because I would just want to sit in Cove and watch old guys and hookers. Now, I don't know whether that's true, but it's a good story. And then so we go down to McCormick's and then I have a theory that if you work at a bar restaurant in Whysetta, you have to be genetically gifted and gorgeous, because the bartenders were gorgeous. The server she was gorgeous, and it was like everybody in there was gorgeous.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, I've never been to anyone anyway, And why is that.
Speaker 3: I've been to Whyeseta High School and that looks like a like an airport.
Speaker 5: It's it's huge, it looks like a five star hotel. School.
Speaker 3: Yes, but I believe it.
Speaker 7: I mean, if if I was good looking like birduper hot and I was running a bar, I feel like I would subconsciously only hire hot people.
Speaker 2: But so, I mean, why Zetta is filled with hot people, so it's easy for the like, It's not like we only hire hot people.
Speaker 3: Maybe only hot people apply, and maybe.
Speaker 5: That's what I thought.
Speaker 1: It's like, if you're from Wyzetta, are you just naturally hot? And they were all very polite. They're all very like, you know, very cordial and polite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because if you look like Junkyard Joe like me, I'm not going to go apply it.
Speaker 5: No, they would never hire you.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 5: You could maybe get a job at the Jiffy Lube in Wiesetta.
Speaker 1: May it may be stay in the pit. That's a chit, that's a reach. We'll be right back. I gotta tell you a story. A friend of mine and I got into a heated argument over the weekend, and I want to see what you think. I caved. I will let you know right away. I caved because I'm a p word. Deep down inside, I'm a pe word, you know, I just am. So I want to hear what you would have done. If your friend would have attacked you in this way, and we'll tell you about it next on Katie WB Listening.
Speaker 3: Now live streaming video.
Speaker 6: Kati WB's Dave Ryan Show is now on YouTube every morning starting at seven am.
Speaker 3: Just search Dave Ryan TV.
Speaker 1: On right now Dave Ryan TV on the YouTube. Go check that out. You can comment and follow along and see video at the same time.
Speaker 7: See name with his double chain action happening. He's got two checks to change. I do this weekend, Dave. I was a victim to Target's new policy. Do you know of their new policy they have for the holidays?
Speaker 1: The one I'm thinking of? Like, is it a permanent policy? Like, Hi, how are you?
Speaker 3: It might be. I thought it was just for the holiday season.
Speaker 7: But where they are like required now to smile and say hello to everyone in the store.
Speaker 3: They have to flirt with you kind of.
Speaker 7: And so I'm walking around, like I think I'm walking past like the baby aisle, so not anywhere near the front of the store, and I walk by a Target employee and he goes hello and smiles at me.
Speaker 3: He go, Hi. I was so caught off guard because usually they just walk by you. Sure, yeah, they're busy and yeah, they've got stuff to do.
Speaker 7: But hello, and it was just hello, can I help you find anything today?
Speaker 5: No, I'm good Bailey Pepper sprayed him.
Speaker 7: My eyes. No, it was just like I wasn't planning on that. He was the only one to say anything to me that I did walk near. But hey, at least he took his job very seriously moment.
Speaker 5: I think that's a genius move. I like that.
Speaker 3: I know that getting kind of roasted for it right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's a There was a video that I put up the other day as a guy who's like he's being followed by creatures from the movie Smile or they have this big giant fake smile.
Speaker 5: They're chasing him around the Target store.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, Hi, Hi, hell Hello.
Speaker 1: So I want to run something by you, guys, because what do we do on the show is we basically we tell stories about our lives and hopefully maybe you can relate, and then we want to hear stories about your life too, Like the woman who rooted through her boyfriend's carry on last night found an engagement ring oops for her.
Speaker 5: Yikes.
Speaker 1: So I have a friend I'm not going to say her say her name, but I've known her for many years since we were both like probably twenty and she lives alone, she lives in another state. And I wrote to her a couple of a month or so ago, how are you? And she said, Eh, not so good. I'm not working them stressed out, I could lose my house. I need to get my dog to the vet. I put up a GoFundMe, but nobody's really helping. And I said, wow, that's a lot. And I left it there and I didn't go donate to their GoFundMe because I looked at it and they needed like a couple of thousand dollars and me given fifty bucks was not going to help.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, and then they texted a week or two ago and they said, hey, can you share this go fund me on the radio?
Speaker 3: Oh I remember this, I remember talking.
Speaker 1: I probably told you about this, yeah, And I said, I said no, I said, we don't. We don't do gofundmes on the radio. And I'm certainly not going to use the platform of KATWB to promote my friends GoFundMe. That just sounds kind of poor taste portale.
Speaker 2: And it wasn't you being me, And that's just the rule we have in general, no gofundmes at all.
Speaker 1: Right, exactly, So the dog is still needing a lot of help. And I did not help. And I'll go back and say I don't. I am not super close with this person anymore. We were very close a long time ago, like I said, we were twenty twenty one. Whatever, wow, we stay in touch. One of those friendships. And so I don't donate. A couple of weeks go by and I get a text message that says thanks for helping. Oh and remember I did not help, And I said, I'm sorry. I'll be honest with you. I'm tired of people coming to me for money, which people do too much. And she said, oh wow, okay, well I've purchased many unwanted Girl Scout cookies and peanut brittle and question Mark question Mark, and I'm like, from me, she said, no, bro, but if your kids asked, I would. And I'm like, there's a difference between buying peanut brittle in Girl Scout cookies and asking for a lot of money for your dog.
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly, because then you're I mean, if it's Girl Scout cookies, you're supporting this girl for like her entrepreneurship, you.
Speaker 2: Know, right, I will say, as rude as this person's coming off, I appreciate the fact that they're confronting you about it.
Speaker 3: Because not a lot of people do that. A lot of people just be like, oh, you didn't donate.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's your place to like confront anybody who doesn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think you should. So the fact that they I was like, Wow, that's ballsy. It's ballsy.
Speaker 1: So then she goes, all good, it's all good, and she said I can understand people get annoyed with bailing people out, but I am one hundred and twenty dollars short, and I didn't ask you for one hundred and twenty dollars. I said, do you need it still? Here's her text message, Yeah, yeah, I do. Do you think if I didn't, i'd blanking put up a go fundme?
Speaker 3: Was she drunk? Well, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not a trip to bally. You are very lucky to have had the same job thirty years. It's quite humbling over here. I'm trying to keep my house. It's not your problem. I get it, and I can't dictate how you spend your hard earned money. I realized that, but blank I'm not some stranger and would have never posted if it wasn't needed. And I wrote back, I said, I'm not lucky to have the same job for thirty years. I am fortunate. Luck had nothing to do with it. Talk about it. You worked for this job, yeah, I said, tell me exactly what you need and whether you want GoFundMe or venmo.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have. She just was so rude to you. I wouldn't have given her anything.
Speaker 1: I'm a P word now, remember very much. People please her and I'm a P word now. Remember I asked her how much you need? Exactly? What did she say last time? Remember one hundred and twenty. Well now the answer is two hundred and forty.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, and please don't tell you gave her to forty.
Speaker 1: She says that would be great, and I'm grateful. Two hundred and forty is the exact amount, but whatever your heart tells you. So I venmoed her three hundred dollars so there'd be a little extra in there.
Speaker 3: Never talk to her again. Period. You are.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, how is your dog? And I kind of get it. It's like her her dog is old, like ten or twelve years old. Yeah, and to me, it's like, if your dog is suffering that much, And I said, you might want to consider a humane euthanasia, yeah, and she said, yeah, well I will, but it sounds like the vets say he's got about another six months to live, and I'm like, if he's uncomfortable, it might be So anyway, what would you have done at what point of this conversation, bluck Block?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you already disrespected me to begin with. You disrespected me because I didn't give you money. And like I said, although it was ballsy that she confronted you about it, she was an a hole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and now you're really not getting money from me.
Speaker 1: Yeahh that's the direction I should have gone. I have told Susan about this when and Susan rarely listens to the show, so she won't know about it, but she will probably look on the visa statement and go, where'd you send three hundred dollars to via Venmo? Yeah?
Speaker 3: That three hundred dollars could have went to our Benny Hannah. True.
Speaker 7: True, I could have eaten three hundred dollars worth of any But that's it irks me because so she's clearly like envious of what you have over what she has. And I mean, I'm sure you've been dealing with it like your whole life, where like, oh, Dave has a stable job and people know who he is, so he must be able to give me money whenever I want it. But if everyone in their mom is asking you for money on the regular, that's taxing over time, literally like literally taxing over time, and her just being entitled to your money, but then also not even approaching it in a kind way.
Speaker 3: That's what baffles me about it. Does she say thanks to end it off? Oh? She did.
Speaker 1: She said, I'm so grateful, I'm so appreciative. But I it's kind of like she never.
Speaker 6: Is.
Speaker 1: She wasn't really in effect asking for help. She was demanding help.
Speaker 3: She's like, you can.
Speaker 1: I thought, she's reaching out to me and I'm not even that close to her. She must know no no one else to go to. She must be so desperate, she has no one else to go to. We got to take a break. I would love to hear what you think. If you didn't hear the story, I'll give you the short version coming up next. But i'd love to hear what you think. Six nine eight nine KDWB or text KDWB.
Speaker 3: YouTube TV ADWB.
Speaker 1: I was telling a story a minute ago, and I'm going to sum it up pretty quickly here. So a friend of mine that I've known for a very long time, since you're both like twenty one years old, but we're not really close anymore. It's one of those tertiary friends that you hear from on your birthday. And so she lives alone and she doesn't have a partner, and she has no real family around. She got a dog and the dog's been very sick, and so she needs that treatment for the dog. So she put up a GoFundMe and she sent it to me earlier in the month, like November first, and I didn't respond to it because it's like, you know what, I looked at her GoFundMe. She needed like twenty five hundred dollars. It was no traction at all, and she had like maybe three hundred dollars, so a little bit of traction. So I didn't respond to it. So then she sent it to me a couple of weeks later and she says, hey, put this on your radio show so your listeners can help out. I said, we don't do gofundmes on the radio period, especially not for a personal friend of mine, and not going to do that, so didn't hear from her and didn't donate. And then Friday night I get a text from her that says thanks a lot for helping, as in sarcasm, exactly.
Speaker 7: And literally the first text out the gate is thanks a lot for helping.
Speaker 5: I showed it to Bela.
Speaker 3: Yeah yah, and I thought, well that's rude.
Speaker 1: And I said, I'll be honest with you, I am tired of people asking me for money. I get it, not all the time, but I get it a little bit too much. Yeah, nobody ever wants to pay you back either. We know somebody that I've mentioned on the show. They want money, but they don't bother to pay you back. So I said, I'm sorry, I'm tired of it, and she's like, well, you know what, you I'm sorry. I haven't been so lucky as to have the same steady job for all these years and have a steady income. I'm about to lose my house and my dog needs ve treatment. And she said I would totally buy your kid's girl Scout cookies and peanut brittle, and I'm like, we're not talking about twenty five bucks.
Speaker 5: We're talking about a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so finally I break down and I said, I said, how much do you need?
Speaker 5: You still need it?
Speaker 1: And she said do you think that I would blank and put this up on a GoFundMe if I didn't need it?
Speaker 3: Bro, which is so hostile.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what a strange way to like go about asking someone too help you.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wasn't even asking, it was demanding and demanding.
Speaker 2: That I think confronting you is just wild, like because you have no obligation, you still could have not responded back after she said thanks for helping.
Speaker 1: Well, I thought about it, but then I thought, you know, what, do I want to lose a friend? I don't want to lose a friend.
Speaker 3: But it's a tertiary friend, like you said, you're.
Speaker 1: Right, So I said, what do you need? Well, at one point she had said one hundred and ten dollars, Then she changed her answer to two hundred and forty dollars. So I sent her three hundred dollars figure and she could use the extra sixty for groceries or whatever gas. And so then she's very grateful and that I've been asking like over the weekend, how's your dog, and blah blah blah.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't talk to her again in my humble absolutely, because that's if it's just the it's the way that she went about it that was so hostile, in being sarcastic at the start of the conversation and then like pooh poohing and shaming you for not giving her money.
Speaker 5: First.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have given her money in the first place. But that's you. It's whatever you want to.
Speaker 5: Don't tell Susan I did this by the way she will.
Speaker 3: But then like being like, oh, how's your dog?
Speaker 7: Whatever, I'm just gonna be like, no, you you got what you wanted from me, which was this money, have a nice life, goodbye.
Speaker 3: That's what I would do it like.
Speaker 7: But also, this has never happened to me, so I can't necessarily say from any kind of personal experience, well.
Speaker 1: I try to be like a little bit, you know, like, Okay, what brought her to this point? I'm like, she has obviously tapped out everybody else that she has asked for money, so maybe she just didn't have anybody else to go to. My thing is, if your dog is you know, needs twenty four hundred dollars worth of vet care and they're nearing the end of their life anyway. It's a hard decision, but you know, sometimes you got to make that decision.
Speaker 7: And also when you get a dog, you need to go into purchasing a pet knowing that you will have to cover vet costs.
Speaker 1: That's part of owning the dog. In the first she has not worked. She is not and it's not The industry she's in has changed a lot. Yeah, and she is not worked. So it's probably hard.
Speaker 7: I get like it's hard, but like, gosh, the hostile wave of coming into the conversation is what makes me mad.
Speaker 5: Katie is on the phone.
Speaker 3: Hi, Katie, Hey, and I was already doing good.
Speaker 5: What do you want to add to the whole story?
Speaker 8: Well, I have two words of the two things of advice. One is I have a fifteen year old daughter that's in high school and she's trying to figure out where real friends are. And she has like a Selsius every day, and there certain kids that are like, oh, you have a Celsius every day, let me have a sip of that. And then she has friends that are like she knows people know that she's kind and they can go in her backpack and get some mask are or get some makeup. Makeups started disappearing, so I said, Kayla, you need to understand and decide who are your real friends? Gay attention to which ones your mess Garrett ends up missing or does this sometimes your friends. You have to figure out who are real friends and who are friends who are convenient enough.
Speaker 5: I should have learned that in probably first grade.
Speaker 1: I stopped at the store on the way to school and I bought myself a Hershey bar, and I bought one for the coolest kid in school, John Nazarella. I took one to him and I gave it to him. He's like, wow, cool, thanks man. I'm like, he's my friend now. A couple of days later, he's got some funions delicious at lunch, and I'm like, can I have some funions? He's like no, And I said, well, I gave you that chocolate bar. He's like, well, you didn't have to. And I learned then and didn't stick with me. Obviously didn't stick with me that people love when you give them things, but they don't always want to give back. Right.
Speaker 2: It's so true though, because like you, this person you could have sent her that three hundred bucks. She could have not even said thank you. Then you would have regretted it in that moment. She already showed you before she was a crappy person.
Speaker 7: People are texting in a lot of people are texting in saying, Dave, you did not lose a friend.
Speaker 3: It's not your friend.
Speaker 7: And so you thinking, I don't want to lose a friend, so I'm going to give her money. That's not a friend. You're not losing anything but money. And that's like, ooh, girl, that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of people who've been through the same kind of situation. Your girl one need is on the phone right now.
Speaker 3: Why do you know? Hello baby, Hey, hey, hey, I cannot believe you did that. He could have spent it on Benny Hannah for us, right. If she was a friend, she would have never came at you like that. Yeah. I would have sent her a video of me going in my wallet.
Speaker 8: But then when I pulled my hand out, I would just give her the middle finger.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, let me grab something.
Speaker 5: You know what, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess I will not regret helping her out because I think there was some desperation. But I will not. It really makes you not want to help people out again.
Speaker 7: Right, So she ruined it for everybody, like the one kid who gets everyone in trouble of recess.
Speaker 1: I'm in desperate need of some new Jordan's mm hmm, same girl, Mommy, you think of Mooney two hundred and fifty bucks?
Speaker 5: Yeah, sure, you know what.
Speaker 1: I feel that you're reaching out to me because everybody else is tired of your ass. That's I think that somebody brought that up.
Speaker 5: Oney.
Speaker 1: Somebody said probably all of our other friends are so tired of her reaching out for money that they don't want to do it anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I'm not here to rip on this person. I try to put myself in other people's shoes. And it's like, Man, if you're desperate enough to like reach out to me, who is, like I said, a tertiary friend, you must be really desperate.
Speaker 7: Yeah. But if you're desperate enough to reach out to a tertiary friend, you think you would do it in kindness. And she did it in a hostile way, which is what makes me mad. We do have some text messages. This one says, as a business owner, I would have handled it the same way as Dave sometimes you just have to take the high road and give to the less fortunate. And even when try to take your character down while asking for a favor, people love to bite from the hand that feeds them.
Speaker 2: There's a difference between helping the less fortunate or people that need it and getting just completely disrespected. Right, once you disrespect me, go figure it out yourself. Since you got all your wits about you.
Speaker 7: Someone else is making a prediction saying it's a band aid fix six months from now and she'll have a gofund me for her mortgage.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's that's what I worry about. Yeah, and I know that she I don't think she has any family. I think her parents are both gone. I know she'd en't a partner or kids. I don't know. I don't I'm not close enough to her to know about like you know, relationships and you know friends and things like that.
Speaker 5: But you know, if that helped her out.
Speaker 2: And I love dogs, I mean, yeah, well, look, Ava's got a doctor appointment next week, my dog.
Speaker 3: Can you pay for her foot bills? She drastically needs it.
Speaker 1: No, And I can tell you why, because you're loaded. You make iHeart money. You are loaded with loaded, and your girl works over at care eleven. She loaded. You sell that Emmy award and get a couple of thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Boil it down for kdwbuh.
Speaker 1: The way to make your salad taste like it came from a fancy restaurant is easy to do, according to Joanna Gallagher, who is a co founder of a food plug inspir your taste. Don't pour the dressing on the top before you put the salad in the bowl. Spoon it into the bottom of the bowl, then put your greens and toppings in, and then toss it from the bottom up using tongs or even your hands. That ensures every leaf gets evenly coated, so so no sad, dry bites of salad. It's especially great for a thick dressing like caesar or honey mustard and sturdy greens like your kale or your romaine. Next time you make a salad, try this little hack.
Speaker 3: What was the last time you ate a salad?
Speaker 7: Day?
Speaker 1: Last night, you smart ass? We had We had gone a little bit hog wild over the weekend. That's why we got wingstop and we said, okay, yesterday I was going to make a crockpot meal with killbossa and sausage, and I said no. So we had a delicious cauliflower rice, shredded carrots, ground turkey, and I think that might have been it. Wow, and a little soy sauce and peanut sauce. Probably about six hundred calories maybe for the whole thing, maybe four hundred.
Speaker 3: So I wouldn't take that. Screw you, Hey, I wouldn't take that if I was you. Now ask her the same.
Speaker 5: Question, where's the last time you had a salad?
Speaker 7: Let's see, let's see it's yeah.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, And Bond doesn't eat salads.
Speaker 3: Had a salad yesterday, did you? Yes?
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 3: Wow, it was a caesar salad. Thank you very much. Sad Omar's pizza best pizza.
Speaker 5: With the pizza, so that doesn't count.
Speaker 1: By the way, there is an Iowa mom that thinks this teacher is genius after added an unusual item to the school supply list. So listen to this Iowa mom and listen to what the item is on the school supply list.
Speaker 4: There's one item on my kids' school supply list that absolutely blew my mind in the best way, because this.
Speaker 3: Teacher is a freaking genius.
Speaker 4: The fact that she thought to put this item on the school supplylist just gives me so much faith that she truly understands children.
Speaker 5: Now, what do you think it is?
Speaker 1: Think about it, guess and I will tell you next. What is the item on a school supply list that probably most teachers don't think of?
Speaker 5: I'll tell you next. I gotta give you a little.
Speaker 1: Shout out to New New Happy birthday. She lives in Maryland apparently, and listens on the iHeartRadio app. Wow, So happy birthday from Stevie and Ethan to New New New. Yeah. So every birthday you share a birthday with my sister Donna. Yeah, Donna's got a birthday today.
Speaker 9: You.
Speaker 1: Don RuPaul is sixty five, Danny Vito is eighty one. Wow, still working hard for Jersey Mics though.
Speaker 3: Is he really? Wow?
Speaker 5: Scene the commercials? No, you're not watching enough television.
Speaker 3: I don't watch regular Team.
Speaker 5: Well you gotta start, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Martin Scarsese is eighty three years old and Lord Michael's, producer of Saturday Night Live, is still doing his thing eighty one years old.
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 1: What is it the item that a teacher said this should be on your kid's school supply list.
Speaker 4: There's one item on my kid's school supply list that absolutely blew my mind in the best way.
Speaker 3: Because this teacher is a freaking genius.
Speaker 4: The fact that she thought to put this item on your school's plylist just gives me so much faith that she truly understands children. Fourth grader specifically, You want to know what the item is.
Speaker 9: What is it?
Speaker 5: Dedant?
Speaker 9: Every child has to bring a stick of deoderant to keep in their desk.
Speaker 3: Our school's not air conditioned.
Speaker 9: Can you even begin to fathom how much thirty fourth graders freshly recessed you off the blacktop and one hundred degree Iowa corn sweat heat, the stench that has to come off those children, and then you put them all in one room together, unair conditioned from the vergin.
Speaker 1: Ohoh man, I have It's been a long time since I've been around kids that age, but I've heard from teachers that's like, parents, your kids stink from about fourth or fifth grade. They get some sort of hormone, pheromone something in their sweat. It's not cute little five year old sweat anymore.
Speaker 5: It's stink.
Speaker 7: Yeah. The aisle on the bus on a debate tournament days spicy.
Speaker 3: Stinky, and I'm like, get me out of here, spicy.
Speaker 2: Then I think we need to add it to the school supply list for all grades, especially high school. All my adults too, not even just when you're in school. Some people be walking around st A n K.
Speaker 5: Yeah it's true.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, Kylie. She is thirteen years old to day, so happy birthday. Thanks for listening to KD double ub. Let's get on with a quick version of the Dirt.
Speaker 7: Jelly Roll just saved his shaved his face for the first time in over ten years, and his wife Bunny XO. She says she was shocked when she saw it, but she hasn't he hasn't shown anyone else and they're keeping it a secret for now. But I will tell you I had a boyfriend once who did no shave November and he had like a beard for a month, and then when he shaved, it terrified me. So I can't imagine what Jelly Roll looks like without his face hair.
Speaker 3: Already care for a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dave, you're gonna get excited about this because gets what's coming to Disney. Plus, it's a nine part series.
Speaker 3: They're calling it The Beatles Anthology. It's dropping.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's gonna drop nine parts, but three episodes premiere on November twenty six, which is what next week.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: The Beatles Anthology came out on ABC TV in nineteen ninety six, so this is probably a replay.
Speaker 2: Says the definitive story of the Beatles, as told by the Beatles themselves.
Speaker 5: Yeah, is that it?
Speaker 1: I think that's the one who is called the Beatles Anthology and it aired over like a week or two back in nineteen ninety six, and that's how I fell in love with the Beatles. Yes, to watch it life, I probably will, so a very big fan. In four weeks, John Cena fights in the w w E ring for the final time. He says his farewell in New York City. Ww E Ross Dreams on Netflix from Madison Square Gardens. Seventeen times WWE World Champion during his two decade career. He's in the Guinness World Record Book for granting the most make of wishes at six hundred and fifty and counting. So that's kind of cool. That is the dirt brought to you by six one two, Injured Heimer and Lambers Injury Law. I did something over the weekend. Yeah, I had an adventure some weekend. And this is not about the dog story at all. The dog story is we already talked about that one. This is something that I did that almost ended me up in divorce court. Divorce court, something that I did this weekend, as Susan was very upset about. And then I want to ask if you've ever done this before you hear the story coming up in a minute on KADW.