Speaker 1: Already is Mojoe in the morning. Anna's got an interesting situation and she's wondering if she should say something about this one.
Speaker 2: What's going on? I need advice.
Speaker 3: So there is a woman that I wouldn't say I'm like good friends with, but it's somebody that I would like to become friends with. And at this point we're very close online, so supporting each other's social media posts, commenting back and forth on dms, all of that. She is with a man, and the man is always in my DMS.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know if he knows.
Speaker 3: He probably doesn't know that we're building this relationship, but he's liking my stuff, He's sliding into my DMS. I'm not responding, and I typically in this situation probably would just stay out of it, not say anything. But because I want to have a relationship with this woman, I don't know if this is something I should tell her, because what if we do? You become close and then this comes out and she's like, why did you never say anything?
Speaker 2: Question about the back of these two? Are they married or are they just they're not serious dating?
Speaker 3: Serious dating and publicly publicly dated together?
Speaker 2: Yes, so what is he in your d ms doing.
Speaker 3: Mostly just liking things. I think he said something to me one time and I just didn't respond.
Speaker 1: Let me look, did he say something that was like inappropriate?
Speaker 4: And say the liking doesn't bother me as much as like, what is he saying?
Speaker 3: He he said a swear word, but he was saying something very complimentary to one of my stories, like uh am I allowed to say d A M And oh yeah, okay, by the way, okay, so like I'm so afraid to break radio room.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, thank you for that way.
Speaker 1: It's nice that somebody it's nice that somebody over here it doesn't like to push it to us lose a license.
Speaker 2: Cat he said, damn girl looking good.
Speaker 3: And then like he's liking all of my stories when I'm posting like Sophie's or something like that, and I'm like, okay, I'm not responding. I'm not doing anything. But I still feel like she would be mad if she find.
Speaker 2: Out you can't do it.
Speaker 5: I think your your question, well, how I looked at it is you want to build a relationship with this young lady and the situation sounds like it's messy already and it would be even more messy if she found out you were messing around with this guy. I'm don't know if you did, though, what's what's their relationship though, Like do you know their relationship?
Speaker 2: Are they together?
Speaker 3: Gotten that deep in it? But like I'm in her close friends. She frequently posts about him, and they have children together, and maybe.
Speaker 1: They have an open relationship and they're both trying to to come at you.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's the case.
Speaker 4: Or maybe he thinks he's just giving you a compliment and there's nothing wrong with that, which I personally disagree with.
Speaker 2: But we ain't doing that just compliments.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's maybe it's more innocent you're saying, never into the conversation.
Speaker 3: But absolutely don't insert myself into this.
Speaker 2: I think what's the benefit.
Speaker 5: It's how I look at it is the risk verse reward in the situation. It seems like you're risking the potential for a good friend, somebody that's already supportive in your life. It seems like you're risking that for a guy that I don't know.
Speaker 2: Do you like this guy? Like, do you want to see something move forward? That makes it? That makes the decision even clearer?
Speaker 3: So I should tell her.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you should tell her, but you're not yet.
Speaker 3: But this is someone that I would love to have in my circle, Like I think she's so cool, such a boss.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not saying I don't do that and don't tell her and hopes that it'll bring y'all closer, because that's just nasty work.
Speaker 2: No, I haven't told that because she'll side with.
Speaker 4: Him well a million percent. Do not ever respond, don't not even a thank you, not a like of hit I would. I would just stay as far away I could from that situation.
Speaker 2: Morning. What's going on, Susan? Good morning, guys, Good morning Susan.
Speaker 6: So Lydia, I have a question. Does this make you feel uncomfortable?
Speaker 2: Real quick?
Speaker 1: That's not Lydia, and I know it's a new voice that is so sorry. No, that's Anna Rob. Anna's the newest member of the Mojo on the Morning Show. Yeah, say hi to If you haven't seen what she looks like, go on our Instagram or you can follow her Anna.
Speaker 6: But she looks like Billie Eilish it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say, by the way, I slid in her DMS and said that exact same thing, and she won't respond.
Speaker 2: She's friends with my wife. He'll go ahead.
Speaker 3: Only I am uncomfortable because I know his relationship with this girl. Like if I didn't know about that, I would just be like, whatever, it's another guy, and I feel like.
Speaker 6: You should say something and just tell her like, so this is making me feel uncomfortable because we are I consider us friends. So and then she can take it from there and tell him like hey, like if she doesn't find it, you know, any type of eventive, then she'll just be like, hey, my friend doesn't like that, you know, stop doing that. Or if she does, then that's you know, that's.
Speaker 2: Where it leads. It's her problem.
Speaker 6: It's their problem, really, But I feel like if you feel like your friends, if you consider her an acquaintance a friend, then I feel like it is kind of your responsibility, especially if you want to build a relationship with her. I would feel uncomfortable if my friend never said anything to.
Speaker 2: Me about it. So you're saying, say something trying.
Speaker 6: To build a relationship. Yeah, but I would just like blame it on you, like, hey, I don't really like that knowing that you guys are in a relationship. You know, I don't know how you feel about it. I'm not trying to cause issues. But you know, like, you know, you're my friend. I feel like it's something I should be telling you.
Speaker 1: They're not friends though, Yeah, they're trying to become friends. That's what she's trying to do. Anne also says you should say something or but you say say something to him huh oh to.
Speaker 7: Him, Hi, good morning guy. I think you should tell him, be like hey, your wife or whatever she is to him, or just say hey, aren't you this person's husband boyfriend and kind of like mention it to him and be like if you don't, you know, kind of let me back a little bit, she will find out.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: I don't you don't even need the second part, aren't you so and so his boyfriend?
Speaker 2: Question? Mark done? Don't respond again?
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you say anything, that's a great thing to say.
Speaker 2: Sarah, what do you think Anna should do?
Speaker 8: My question is is why is he not blocked?
Speaker 2: Why is she not already blocked him?
Speaker 8: Yes, because if you already know that he is in a relationship with this woman that you're trying to build a friendship with, and you started seeing the lights and maybe a few dms, I would have immediately blocked him.
Speaker 2: But Anna also you have to understand it's not for yourself.
Speaker 1: She's not a normal person that's on the Instagram or on any social media platform.
Speaker 2: That's what she does for a living.
Speaker 1: She does like influencing stuff, constant creation, And can I be honest with you, like, I think if it was just the okay regular, you would just block. I think if she starts blocking him right away, I think I personally think he will go to her and go God, that friend of yours blocked me, and I was just trying to tell her, Damn she look good.
Speaker 3: He's also in the public.
Speaker 2: Eye, so he's also does this thing too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I try to I mean, not that I need to keep up with him.
Speaker 1: But I think you block him, it comes off red flaggy to her of why are you blocking him so soon?
Speaker 2: And what did he really say?
Speaker 1: Because if he just said on a picture, damn you look good, is he really saying something that is out of line?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 1: Well we know that, we know that, but he could play it off to her like no, and she'd probably believe him.
Speaker 2: Jamie, what's up, Hey, what's up? What's going on?
Speaker 9: Not much? And I listen, you.
Speaker 8: Gotta be a girl's girl.
Speaker 10: You have to say something to her and like, even if you just make it like a joke, be like, yeah, I've seen so and so come down my picture the other day. And I didn't know how to respond because the thing is this, relationships and friendships are built on trust, and going into this friendship without that, I feel like it's gonna hinder you later.
Speaker 2: If you guys are hanging out and he.
Speaker 10: Makes a pass at you in person, that's goulna be even worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, be a girl, girls girl? Yeah you to hate that, keV, Why do you hate that?
Speaker 5: I know I'm gonna get attacked for this and I don't care, and uh, I need to have a well thought out description of why I don't like girl code. But my initial reaction is that a lot of times women only have a girl code because she's another woman, and it could be so many layers of it, but it's like, alf the time, you don't even know this person just because she's a girl. You're like, I'm on the side, there's a code. Yeah, It's like that's just weak to me.
Speaker 1: So you don't think that girls being girl having girl code is like bros before hose for the guys.
Speaker 5: I'm not doing that for no, rando, bro, just because it's got to be depending on our situation, because.
Speaker 2: It's there's some people out here who don't deserve grace.
Speaker 5: Not to say that, but it's some people out here who haven't earned the right I don't live by.
Speaker 2: Just because she's a girl doesn't mean I should like her.
Speaker 4: Honestly, so far, I think the best choice is what the caller said about just asking him.
Speaker 2: Hey, aren't you Although Sean's got a piece of advice, what do you think?
Speaker 9: Yeah? First of all, I don't think she should say anything because usually the women is going to sad with her man and he can twist the story.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And also when somebody says something on somebody's story, it automatically goes into the dam right, So what if he not technically in your damn that's true? What if he's just responding to your story?
Speaker 2: Sean brings up automatically.
Speaker 1: Go to the etercality of yeah when you if you put post something and I like it or heard it, or if I write a comment like damn you look great. His damn you look great is like damn you look great, not damn you look great?
Speaker 2: And I want to what not do that?
Speaker 3: Only commenting on pictures or selfies of me, Like I post a million stories and things, and you're only sliding up or liking things where I'm dressed up or I'm doing something cute or posting a selfie.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's just not a big architecture of GUD. I don't know, but honestly, I think Shannon's right, and I think that that listener is right. I think that even just like, hey, hey, if he does it again, just go. You know, I'm friends with your girl. I hope you're very great.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Period, and honestly, just move on like that. And once he knows that's the case, then the next time that you do go and get to hang out.
Speaker 2: With her, he's going to feel very awkward. Watch all right, thanks for the advice.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we really gave you any advice. We kind of left it up in the air.
Speaker 3: But we'll see what's in that message next time he's in the too late.
Speaker 2: Now, how long ago did he put that in your DMS? Like a week ago?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't do it now, Now you look like you're acting weird stuff.
Speaker 2: You know, you gotta wait till he doesn't. The next time