Speaker 1: You're smart device and now your TV subscribe to Dave Ryan TV on YouTube and stream us live.
Speaker 2: Are we on TV right now? They said, what's my shirt?
Speaker 3: Saying dummy? Oh no, this is Delano Jelano Tigers. Shout out Delano Tigers.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I went out and spoke to their aeronautics class.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, why do you have that on?
Speaker 6: You didn't have kids that was there?
Speaker 2: This this is my deal.
Speaker 3: Whenever I go speak at a high school, the only thing I wanted and return is a school hoodie.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I got like your writer's right now, You're like, I'll agree to those if you get me a hoodie.
Speaker 2: That's really all I want.
Speaker 3: I can drive all the way to Delano, just give me a hoodie, that's all. So we had a great time and we'll get to a shout out to Audrina. She is three years Yeah, good year. We are moving from chan Happening, where I've lived for twenty three years, actually longer than that. I've lived a couple of homes there, but in my current home twenty three years, moving to Victoria. So everything is moved except the just the stuff that's not quite moved yet, you know, like the things that are hanging on the wall, or some things that your junk drawer is not moved yet. Likes things like that exactly, and so and I know it's coming. But Allison was eleven when we moved to that house. Carson was a baby. He was two, and that's the only house that he remembers. And that is the house that I've lived longer than any other house in my life. And so we're not done saying goodbye yet. But last night I was picking up some stuff and standing there in the you know when you walk in from the garage and there's like the mud room and then you look into the house. And I stood there in that doorway, oh, and I said, you've been a good house.
Speaker 2: And it's it is true. It's like I'm going to miss that.
Speaker 3: House like it has a it's got a little bit of a soul because that house housed and kept our family safe and warm for so long, and there's so many memories there. Yeah, and we've always stopped it and uh. And so I just kind of stood there and said, you've been a house. But I'm not done saying goodbye.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, you'll have to say goodbye a million of times.
Speaker 3: I thought I'd walk into Carson's room, which is bare of everything except his scissor poster and his run poster yeah on the wall, and a couple of other little things, and I thought I'd be really sad in Carson's room. I really wasn't, you know, No.
Speaker 8: Because a lot this stuff is gone, and like he's I mean, he's off living his own life, so like you can be proud of him. Otherwise, you know, he doesn't need his own room for you to be sad about it.
Speaker 3: I know, just so ridiculous cement that way. Hey, we do have somebody on the phone that has a question for you, Bailey. For me, I'm Jessica. Good morning, Jessica, good morning.
Speaker 2: You're on the radio live and you have a question for Bailey.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, yes, I definitely need to talk to Bailey.
Speaker 3: Okay, because Bailey is that she's an expert on the subject you're about to ask.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, okay, what is that?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 1: So Bailey, you're a theater.
Speaker 2: Person, right, yes?
Speaker 9: Unfortunately, yes, okay, no, no, no, this is good, it is good.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 9: So me and a newer friend of mine we went to see a production of White Christmas at the Chanhassen dinner. Peter, Oh, yeah, it was great.
Speaker 10: I mean, I know it's January, but the tickets were cheaper.
Speaker 9: It was good valid, and she sang along with every single song out loud.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 9: I was like super embarrassed, and like at first I was thinking like, okay, maybe maybe she just got excited and it's the first song and she was like oh no, like she sang along to the entire thing, and I'm thinking.
Speaker 10: Like, we paid tickets to see these people perform and like hear them sing. And then I guess like people around her felt like they wanted to sing along too, and so some people sing along around us.
Speaker 11: Too, joy singing, like full like full belt singing, or were they like whisper singing.
Speaker 9: It started off like you know, oh, and then they were like totally and.
Speaker 2: Then they're like I want to wash my hair. It's snow.
Speaker 9: So it wasn't like belting, but it was like it was loud, like everyone could hear them.
Speaker 3: No, did you get any dirty looks from people around you or the performers.
Speaker 9: Well, the performers they stayed professional.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they can't have to hey, hey, hey, shut up over there, this is my solo.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, people were looking around and like I wasn't singing along, but I was like trying to make my friend not feel weird about it.
Speaker 8: But like, isn't that yeah, No, that's no. Yeah, Jessica, you cannot sing. Do not sing at the theater. Like that's if it was a girl, If it was me sitting at that same table with you, like I'm just finishing up my stake and your friends starts to sing, oh, I would have looked at your friend and been like, shut up, no, because you're not supposed to sing at a theater production, unless it's like I feel like it's different sometimes, like at the end, you know, if it's the curtain call and the whole cast like comes out into the audience and they're all like clapping and they want you to stand up, then yes, But if you're sitting and like watching a theater production, this isn't your home, this isn't a concert. This is professional theater and there are people performing and the second you start singing, they can hear you, and then you're gonna throw them off from Yeah, did you you didn't say anything to your friend?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: I was confused and a little bit embarrassed.
Speaker 2: And I also kind of thought that somebody else would say to her the bystander effects.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I really didn't know, and not that I ever really thought about singing the long during a musical.
Speaker 2: I don't go see a lot of musicals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but respect I would not have known that's a rule.
Speaker 2: Oh well, yeah.
Speaker 8: I think it's like you wouldn't go to a Ted talk and then just like talk along with whatever their song.
Speaker 3: Of course, not what if like White Christmas brings me joy and I want to sing along with the characters on the sing along.
Speaker 2: In your heart, David, that's what you do. You sing along in your heart. You don't sing along out loud. Yeah, concert concert is different.
Speaker 5: When we went to go see Wicked last year, Jenny almost sang along to half the song.
Speaker 2: It's a sing along.
Speaker 7: I've never seen Wicked in my life, so I had no idea what the songs were.
Speaker 2: Don't even some whatever. I'm just saying.
Speaker 5: I think the song is part of the enjoyment of it. You know, it's not like Jenny or not Jenny, but anybody sang the words to the musical like to the script.
Speaker 8: So still though, like if you saw Wicked in movie theaters and people were singing, you would be annoyed, would you not.
Speaker 2: Didn't people sing along to Wicked?
Speaker 8: Yes, but they had specific like go to for sing along nights. But that's a movie, so that's a screen. You're not interrupting anyone who's on stage. These are real people. And if you're singing along, and yes, what I I Jessica, I agree with you that you were there to see them, the performers perform.
Speaker 2: You were not there to see your friend perform. No, get at it here.
Speaker 5: If I'm going to see Hamilton, I'm singing. I am not throwing away moth no, Sean, yes I am.
Speaker 8: You would get dreamed by somebody in the audience, which.
Speaker 3: I've never really thought about this one. I really I thought that was probably okay. It like shows the cast that you're really enjoying the show.
Speaker 2: Now you really enjoy the show.
Speaker 8: After they're done singing, you applaud you go, oh, that's how you show your enjoyment.
Speaker 5: Maybe it is rude, but I definitely would say if me and you went to Annie Bailey, you know, damn.
Speaker 2: Well, I'd be singing.
Speaker 12: Along tomorrow, you know I would. And if everyone would yell at you. Not at a professional theater production. You do not sing a long period. So Jessica, you were correct. You're correct byk you.
Speaker 9: Okay crazy, thank you, don't get crazy.
Speaker 2: But thank you for supporting local theater.
Speaker 5: The sun will come out to Morrow bottom tomorrow when I'm stuck with that day, Yeah, ray and lonely, I just stick out my chin and grinny.
Speaker 2: I realized Morrow tomorrow. I love you tomorrow. With the looks we're getting from Bailey and Jenny, I enjoyed it.
Speaker 8: I want to know why it's okay for you guys to sing, but when I sing, you turn off my mic because.
Speaker 3: You sound like a cat in he What was that? That sounded glorious? That was absolutely that was harmonious.
Speaker 6: Maley is not wrong, though you maybe hit one note on.
Speaker 2: I'm getting a call from chan Hassen did it theater? They want to book us.
Speaker 6: Oh well, Billy and I will take over the show. Yes, follow that.
Speaker 2: Career A right, we're coming back in a second.
Speaker 3: We got We're gonna do confessions for wild tickets, so I need a confession if you want to go to the wild game. I think it is uh, who's it going to be. It is the Red Wings tomorrow night at the g Spot. Got a pair of tickets for you right now, get you out of the house, go downtown Saint Paul, go see the Red Wings and the Wild. And so what would you what would you confess? What is your admission price? We're gonna keep you anonymous. Don't worry. We'll disguise your voice. I'll run you through the voice disguise, or your voice will sound a little bit like this.
Speaker 6: Hello, this is what your voice will sound like. I can bet you can't tell. This is Jenny right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, so nobody will know what you use. So confess away a couple of things. No, I borrowed my mom's car and I dented my car. We get that every time, and we've all done it, and I love that. But none of that any other ones that we don't do.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean we we don't want anything that's illegal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no crime, I mean its no crazy crime, no right, no more.
Speaker 7: Smuggled five thousand pounds of cocaine into the US or something.
Speaker 2: How did you do it?
Speaker 13: Though?
Speaker 2: It'd be a good confession.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, calling out to do your confessions and we'll do those when we come back for Wild Tickets, bust out your best one six' five to, one nine to eight nine kd W b will be back one hour commercial free to our.
Speaker 6: YouTube Channel Dave RYAN tv and stream Us live.
Speaker 2: Doing seventy five Pound Goblet.
Speaker 3: Squatch, YESTERDAY i were, saying like a, lot that's a, Lot, yeah a lot too?
Speaker 2: Much, yeah actually yeah you heard your. Hurt yeah all. Right confessions For Wild.
Speaker 3: Tickets game is tomorrow, night this time versus The Red, wings and we're gonna get you into the g spot to see the game tomorrow. NIGHT i got to hear your. Confession best, confession juiciest confession is gonna.
Speaker 2: Win don't.
Speaker 3: Worry your voice is gonna be, disguised so we'll be. Fine let's start off With christmas. Decor, Hello christmas, decor you're up. First let's hear your. Confession my.
Speaker 14: Confess And i've been married a very long, time over twenty, years AND i really don't think my husband has ever caught. On i'm like Putting christmas decorations, up BUT i hate taking them.
Speaker 2: Down they hate taking them.
Speaker 14: Down when it's time to take them, DOWN i say sick OR i took a. FIGHT i just wiggle my way out of, it.
Speaker 3: And so you don't have to take because you're. Right it's joy is to put up your tree and the lights and all. That but you fake sick so you don't have to take him.
Speaker 2: Down does it? Work does he take him down for? You?
Speaker 14: Yeah i'm.
Speaker 2: Smart, yeah it's a really great.
Speaker 9: Hobby bill AND.
Speaker 2: I are they down? Now?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay good for.
Speaker 8: YOU i saw somebody with A christmas tree up on my way here, today been my.
Speaker 2: Neighborhood most of them are still.
Speaker 3: Up, yeah most of the lights are Still, okay this is about your cousin playing a. Game let's hear your. Confession, yeah so, hello try it, again try?
Speaker 2: Again, yeah can you hear me?
Speaker 15: Now oh, YEAH i have a younger cousin who is so obsessed with playing his video.
Speaker 1: Games he will.
Speaker 2: Not get up to use the bathroom and he will just basically.
Speaker 15: Craft his pants and he either.
Speaker 5: Would throw him down the launch suit in the, wall or sometimes they end up behind the, lawn behind.
Speaker 15: The laundry because it's finished and it just.
Speaker 12: Stinks.
Speaker 2: YEAH i would imagine how old is this? Cousin?
Speaker 3: Thirteen oh, boy this kid is headed for trouble down the.
Speaker 2: Laundry. Shoot do they live in an? Apartment where do they have a laundry?
Speaker 5: Shoot so it's an older, house it's Not South minneapolis, area still have laundry.
Speaker 3: Place so They, okay? Gotcha, Okay. Wow one gift card confession for wild. Tickets you're up, Next go, Ahead, yes you gift card gift card? Sister, Hello.
Speaker 14: Oh that's me now You, Yeah.
Speaker 6: SO i went.
Speaker 15: To a, restaurant fancy restaurant in north Of, minneapolis and we.
Speaker 16: Fad experience and.
Speaker 17: So my husband actually got.
Speaker 2: It it's not your, fault but your phone is not being your. Friend So i'm going to have to move.
Speaker 13: On.
Speaker 3: Next one, Daughter, Candy, daughter And, candy let's hear your. CONFESSION i don't know what ELSE i can. Say, yeah, yes we don't use your name because we don't want people to know who you.
Speaker 2: Are, so but you know you're talking to.
Speaker 17: Us go, ahead, yep, Okay well right now we have we're reading our.
Speaker 14: Kitchen so we have a bunch of construction workers And i'll goutt in the whole. Kitchen and my daughter had these eminems and.
Speaker 17: He loved For eminems and, us, WELL i was only AND i decided to do so because they look very, good and the first thing on her mind was eminem who wanted?
Speaker 14: THEM i blamed it on the.
Speaker 3: Workers you lied to her? Face oh, no how old is?
Speaker 8: Shed and now she blames construction workers for the rest of her.
Speaker 3: Life all, Right amazon, Shopping amazon shopping, confession you're up?
Speaker 2: Next what's your? Story i'm.
Speaker 14: Sometimes both weeks actually tell, Them.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure what's going on with the phone. Today probably let's try one more, here And i'm sorry we couldn't get to that. One, okay baby brother, Stealing baby brother stealing, confession go, ahead crossing my fingers the equipment.
Speaker 2: Works go. Ahead all.
Speaker 14: Right so me and my fifteen year old or me and my brother are fifteen years.
Speaker 9: APART i go to the starter with my, mom AND i take my.
Speaker 5: Brother and his.
Speaker 15: Stroller we would go and get fabrics from the.
Speaker 9: Fabric, department AND i would make tie.
Speaker 15: Blinkets, WELL i would just put the fabric underneath his stroller and leave the store.
Speaker 2: Stealing how much fabric did you? Steal oh, man.
Speaker 14: Fifty yards at, least that's a, lot.
Speaker 2: Like a lot of. Space.
Speaker 3: Wow, Okay now with the choices we have faking sick to avoid taking on The christmas tree cousin that was not really confessioned about, Him but the cousin's too lazy to stop playing video, games so they just poop in their, pants lie to the daughter about does stealing YOUR m and, ms blame it on somebody, else and use the baby brother to steal from the fabric. Store, OKAY i have a clear favorite fair confession number, one taking sick to avoid taking down The christmas.
Speaker 2: Tree, okay you like that, one? Sir you don't, agree, Sure.
Speaker 7: JENNY i wasn't in the studio for that, one.
Speaker 6: SO i don't.
Speaker 2: Know so, Yeah, dave if you like that one is.
Speaker 13: One you like?
Speaker 2: It, dad there's our.
Speaker 3: Winner, congratulations your deceit has paid off in several different.
Speaker 2: Ways so you're going to the wild game. TOMORROW i good, job.
Speaker 3: Yayez, okay not my favorite round of. Confessions it does the trick. Well more wild tickets for you coming up a little bit later. ON i think we're new vunsturs the. POT i believe we, are so let me push some buttons here and vaunt let's stir the.
Speaker 2: Pot what do you? Got?
Speaker 5: Man by age, twenty if you didn't learn how to? Swim you gotta grow, up stop being. Childish And i'm looking at, You bailey J what if you.
Speaker 8: Don't have the opportunity when you're a kid to Learn you tell me you never went to a local swimming pool to go learn to.
Speaker 2: SWIM i.
Speaker 8: Did, no you can't just go to a local swimming pool and just learn how to.
Speaker 2: SWIM i can't show up look at the water and it speaks to. ME i think it's almost just that.
Speaker 6: Easy, Yeah johnson and immediately knows how to.
Speaker 2: Paddle, no you have to be taught how to.
Speaker 8: Swim AND i took swimming lessons and then when it got to the like unit or level or whatever where you had to put your head, UNDER i was too, scared and all the teachers were.
Speaker 2: Like, oh that's, okay you don't have. TO i think it's very.
Speaker 5: IMMATURE i think it's a red flag if you don't know how to swim by age like, Twenty, well.
Speaker 2: What if you don't have the opportunity.
Speaker 5: To then go go to take well take swimming classes as an, adult THEN i plan to.
Speaker 2: Someday mm.
Speaker 5: Hmm there's a lot of PEOPLE i know that probably if they got thrown into a, ocean right now they die because they didn't learn how to.
Speaker 2: Swim i've learned how to. SWIM i was. Nine well you got to learn that stuff.
Speaker 5: Early Olive fallon's, daughter she's what five, six she knows how to.
Speaker 2: Swim, yeah that's because they take her to swimming. LESSONS i took swimming. Lessons, fine how did you fail at swimming?
Speaker 8: LESSONS i didn't want to put my head under and they, said, okay that's, fine and then SO.
Speaker 2: I just kind of dropped. Out what so then, they.
Speaker 7: Yeah they don't pass you if you refuse to do. That my nephew will not put his head, underwater and so he's like failed multiple classes now.
Speaker 8: Right and my sister like a year later taught me how to put my head under the. Water and then after, THAT i was eight billion years older than everyone else who was in the class THAT i should have.
Speaker 3: With a bunch of six years. Old, yeah she's got her water wings or goggles and her nose.
Speaker 2: Clip AND i don't want to do that because that's. EMBARRASSING i feel like it's such a basic.
Speaker 5: Thing what somebody, says let's go to the water park one, Day let's go to Alley Fair bailey see let's go on this wood a ride on the log.
Speaker 2: FLUME i don't know what they actually call it. THERE i think you.
Speaker 8: Can, say, oh it seems like such a basic, thing but if you don't know how to, swim.
Speaker 6: Yeah it's.
Speaker 7: HARD i think it's a basic. Thing and ALSO i am curious if you've ever been to a water park and gone in like the.
Speaker 2: Wavepool i've stood in, it like IF i like that shallow. End, yeah IF i, TOUCH i.
Speaker 3: Go it doesn't Past bailey's if you get, Terrifying, no it is.
Speaker 8: Terrifying and somebody did text in you didn't have a swim unit in Fay ed we.
Speaker 2: Didn't have a. Pool oh we. DIDN'T i didn't, either BUT i learned BECAUSE i went to THE. Ymca like after school. PROGRAM i learned in Boy.
Speaker 8: Scouts, WELL i had an after school program, too and we didn't have a swimming lesson in after school.
Speaker 2: Prog go to summer. Camp you never win summer. CAMP i did, well.
Speaker 8: Not summer, camp but LIKE i went to like community, education but THEN i.
Speaker 2: Took like soccer and like. COOKING i didn't take, swimming, swimmings like riding a.
Speaker 8: BIKE i feel, like, no it's not it's way harder than.
Speaker 5: Riding there's something fun THAT i feel like you should have done often as a, kid and so it should be very. Basic you don't have to know how to, Dive Like i'm not an equestrian. DIVER i don't have to dive at. All.
Speaker 6: YEAH i love to, swim BUT i also grew up with a.
Speaker 7: Pool so our parents had us some swim lessons as soon as we were like old enough to be in, them because obviously for safety, purposes.
Speaker 2: We have school. Too we had we had a dirty above ground four Ft. Yeah what do you do in the summer? Whenever, like do you go swimming in the? Lakes? BAILEY i stand in them IF i want.
Speaker 6: To you've gotten in like floaties, though in the float.
Speaker 2: Ease, Yeah i've been in float ease SO i don't.
Speaker 8: Drown but, like so you, say, okay, Oh allen's, daughter all she's, five she knows how to. Swim, yeah that's Because fallon takes her two swimming, Lessons and you're Blaming. Mamranda i'm not Blaming Mam. Miranda but like ONCE i was not in swimming lessons. Anymore she could have taken me back and been like, no we're gonna teach you how to.
Speaker 2: Swim but instead it was, like, oh, well so much for.
Speaker 5: THAT a lot of people text in five three nine two one, saying, uh, yeah how do you live In minnesota and not know how to? Swim somebody else said saying wood like wooter is killing? Me, yes w d E r say water? Wooter, no wooter water w d E. R somebody thinks THAT i should take teach you how to. Swim, No, NO i don't know how to teach somebody to, swim, THOUGH i just it just.
Speaker 8: HAPPENED a part of, it, too is that One i'm, terrified so like IF i if my head fell underwater AND i got it in my mouth like a c and THEN i wouldn't want to do it.
Speaker 3: Anymore, no there is some there is some validity to, that BECAUSE i think that's one of the things we when we first learned we. Sat we would cling to the side of the, pool face the wall and put our hair head underwater and then learn to turn your head to the side and, breathe, yeah go underwater and blow it.
Speaker 2: Out. Yeah and the first few times you do it is like it's it's not. Good, no it's.
Speaker 3: Terrifying it's, okay you know, WHAT i would, say probably maybe one in one hundred people don't know how to. Swim there's somebody who texted in and said their dad's seventy five years, old never learned how to.
Speaker 11: Swim red flag the red flag, dad get the opportunity her.
Speaker 8: DAD i just think IF i got dropped in the middle of the ocean right, now you know, What i'll either figure it out OR i lived a good life And i'll.
Speaker 3: Drown why you would, drown, yeah, yeah because you would struggle and, panic.
Speaker 8: Right because you can't just figure it. Out like you would probably drown too if you were.
Speaker 3: Dropped it's easy to learn to, swim but it's difficult to learn to. Swim, WELL i can, SWIM i don't. Swim, well, YEAH i can't swim. STRAIGHT i was going to be in a mini triathlon one. TIME i had to swim four hundred. Yards could not do. IT i don't know how to float. Either somebody else TAKES i don't know how to do. That like flow to my, BACK i know how to do. That another text, says what if YOU i lost? Something, oh, well what IF i can't swim cause of. ASTHMA i MEAN i can float and kick around for twenty, minutes but if someone's going, Down i'm.
Speaker 2: USELESS i have. ASTHMA i have a shirt that says asthma and can. Swim that's a.
Speaker 8: JOKE i have handful of people SAYING i don't know how to swim, Either so MAYBE i should take everyone learns how to swim With, yes.
Speaker 2: We're doing that twenty.
Speaker 3: Six, dude you should all go down to foss Or lifetime or somewhere like that and take a bunch of ten fifteen people that don't how to swim and take swimming.
Speaker 2: Lessons that'd be a good. Bit is? It a questrian? Diver not a?
Speaker 5: Thing people are making me BECAUSE i said. THAT i Said i'm not BECAUSE i SAID i don't know how to. Dive i'm not in a questrian Divers WHEN i said said that like he's diving with a, horse AND i THOUGHT i was killing it because nobody corrected me until the text message started coming.
Speaker 16: IN i don't think that you said a. Question when you said that, question yeahmstar's the pot grow. Up if we're not grow it's just a red. Flag if you don't how to swim past the age of. TWENTY i don't have to know how to swim until.
Speaker 3: You don't have to do. Anything you're an adult. Woman you'd make your own, choices. Period but if we take you to the lake and throw you, in you're on your own.
Speaker 2: Show one on one point THREE KD W. B Stephen.
Speaker 3: Graham he co wrote and starred in that Show, adolescents which was really. Good we watched it all about a year or so. Ago it was this show that was all shot in one take and it's really. Fascinating, well the guy who created it is he won A Golden globe and then immediately within hours he lost.
Speaker 5: It, oh the case didn't make the plane and it was left In Atlans and what was in the case me shocks, me puns.
Speaker 2: Golden globe.
Speaker 3: Lost His golden, globe Gold. GLOBE i wouldn't put. IT i wouldn't put it in my check, Bag. SCOTTISH i BELIEVE i wouldn't put it in my carry it on my.
Speaker 2: Lap, yeah you want everyone to see it?
Speaker 3: Forever like who that's my seat right there on my golden globe AND i we'll just sneak right past.
Speaker 2: There thank?
Speaker 7: You all, right tomorrow evening and we Knew Harry styles is coming out with new, music but it has been announced that he's releasing the first track from his upcoming. Album it's going to be Called Kiss all The Time. Disco that's the album, title and the single is Called. Aperture is that how you pronounce?
Speaker 10: It?
Speaker 7: Okay so, yeah you can set reminders for your. Stuff you want to listen to that because we will hear some New Harry styles tomorrow and we are with Twin today's hit number one hit music, station so maybe maybe you'll hear it on here as.
Speaker 2: Well that'd be.
Speaker 8: Great William, shatner who we know and love From Star Trek, fame was photographed driving around At Los angeles while eating a bowl of. CEREAL a that WHICH i feel like we were talking about yesterday.
Speaker 2: Years old was ninety four yeas still? Driving and, right isn't that?
Speaker 8: Bonkers he's doing ninety? Four he's driving and eating a cereal at the same. Time they, said to be, fair he was only doing it at red, lights not while, moving but, still, then how do you stop it from getting?
Speaker 2: Soggy is what? Happened you just let it get sockd at that? Point, yeah were you throwing? Shade look At William channer eats a bowl. Cereal we were talking about. This we were talking.
Speaker 7: About it off air yesterday BECAUSE i brought up a friend who he was a, mess and he would like get picked up for an internship and not be like ready done with this, breakfast and he'd bring his bowl cereal in the car with him.
Speaker 2: And gave it in the.
Speaker 7: Car And i'm, like you do that to that poor woman that's giving you a ride every day because, milk all that good.
Speaker 2: Stuff we're getting new music From Harry.
Speaker 5: Styles he said his album comes Out march, six but we're getting a single from him This friday Called, Aperture and everybody's been going foo you did this.
Speaker 2: STORY i was on the. Phone, SORRY i was trying to grab. WINNERS i just did.
Speaker 6: It but that's, FINE a, right you little equestrian.
Speaker 5: Diver, Sorry i'm over here being, multifaceted but you.
Speaker 6: Are he truly is a million.
Speaker 2: Things you heard This Hairy? Style what about? Him he's got new.
Speaker 3: Music he's going to release the first track from the upcoming Album Kiss all The Time disco occasionally the.
Speaker 2: Show this single is Called. Aperture DID i say that? Correctly? Yeah did you set your reminders for.
Speaker 3: TOMORROW i live at six o'clock AND i also hear That harry.
Speaker 2: Style, Really i'm over here doing the live. Stream no time to grab. Callers i'm trying to jump In dave's. There, yeah, boys, busy.
Speaker 5: You are?
Speaker 2: Busy Von well another near Old. Yeah another.
Speaker 3: News The Academy awards will announce this YEAR'S oscar nominations at eight thirty Tomorrow, eastern so seven thirty, here and we will have them for you just about this, time exactly tomorrow. Morning most of the movies you will have never seen nor heard.
Speaker 2: Of just to let you.
Speaker 7: Know, so the first three of eleven episodes of The Ryan murphy series Called The beauty premiere tonight ON fx and it streams Out. Hulu Now i've not heard about this show, yet but apparently it's about a sexually sexually transmitted virus that transforms people into physical, perfection but with.
Speaker 2: CONSEQUENCES, whoa what's this.
Speaker 6: Called it's Called The. Beauty it's going to be.
Speaker 2: GOOD i know it sounds like something you're, like.
Speaker 6: It does Sound it's gonna be on what?
Speaker 7: Platform it's gonna be tonight ON fx and streaming On. Hulu and there's like some pretty big stars in, It Rebecca, Hall Ashton, kutcher appearances From.
Speaker 6: Bellahadid Amelia Gray.
Speaker 7: Hamlin so, YEAH i want to look at the preview for this because that sounds interesting because basically it sounds like you got to like get it on with. Someone did come perfect.
Speaker 3: Cons that sounds really. Good, okay that is it for the dirt on k d W.
Speaker 2: B did you talk About Harry styles new music coming.
Speaker 3: Out new music Coming hell, yeah Yeah, friday playing it On friday at the top of like most. Hours so check that. Out it is time now For.
Speaker 2: Name that.
Speaker 3: Too you guys, Ready, Yeah, okay here's the way name that tune. Works we're gonna play a little, song a little a, clip give you a, clue and you guys get to blurt out the name of the. Song here we. Go the category the category today major minor. Hits all of these artists were under eighteen years old when the song you are guessing became a. Hit major minor hits could also become minor major, hits BUT i with major minor in hits. Instead so you guys ready, Category, hey here we. Go you are going to bid First bailey and here comes your, clue juice, boxes, Popcorn disney. Movies this is gonna be a great get. Together juice, boxes, Popcorn disney. Movies this is gonna be a great get. Together, now remember the artist was under eighteen when this song became a.
Speaker 2: Hit how many seconds do you?
Speaker 4: NEED i THINK i can name that tune in three? Seconds oh, NO i can name that. Tune and CAN i say? Zero in one?
Speaker 2: Second all? Right name that? Tune that is not WHAT i thought it. WAS i was so. Confident what did you think it Was? Friday It's? Fridayay, oh it's a good guess because all those things like a Nice friday.
Speaker 8: Night, YEAH.
Speaker 15: I.
Speaker 2: GUESS i don't. KNOW i don't. KNOW i don't know what it. Is aaron's, Party come and get. It such a great.
Speaker 3: Song, okay next, one but you're going to bid, first and here we. Go the category is major minor. Hits all the artists were under eighteen when the song you're guessing became a. Hit here's your, clue young, One please? Repeat may you please, repeat young, one young, one please. Repeat that's my stall. Tactic that's to repeat.
Speaker 2: IT i THINK i can name that tune in four. Seconds, OH i THINK i can name that tune in two. Seconds all, Right, bailey name that. TUNE i need the proper. Name yes that is, baby one more, time, correct Say.
Speaker 3: Bailey back to you for the first. Guess first, bid this would be a great. Song to play it Great, clips then drive To Fantastic. SAMs play it, there then drive back To Great, clips play it, there then drive back To Fantastic SAMs and play it.
Speaker 7: THERE i love THAT i know the answers while these guys have no. IDEA i love hearing the clue.
Speaker 2: Annoying do you want to hear it? Again, yeah seemed.
Speaker 3: Puzzled this would be a great song to play A Great, clips then drive To Fantastic. SAMs play it, there then drive back To Great clips and play it, there then back To Fantastic SAMs and play it.
Speaker 8: THERE i can SAY i can name that tune in three. SECONDS i Think i'm gonna go for. IT i THINK i can name that tune in one all, right vont name that? Tune, hmmm.
Speaker 2: H let me think about, It Fantastic. SAMs it's with my Hair Willow. Smith.
Speaker 3: Baby sometimes you luck out with a song that gives the lyric in the first few seconds the. Title all, right, Uh, vant you're gonna be. Next name that tune major minor. Hits all of these artists were under eighteen years old when the song you're guessing became a.
Speaker 2: Hit here we.
Speaker 3: Go you don't need to visit the concession stand before we SEE f one because we brought this song.
Speaker 2: Along you don't.
Speaker 3: Need to visit the concession stand before we SEE f one because we brought this song.
Speaker 2: ALONG i THINK i can name that tune in two. SECONDS i also said two, Seconds so vont name that? Tune Justice, Ravant, no you said.
Speaker 5: TOO i want to, say can you read the, no don't be the clue.
Speaker 2: Again it's IT'S i don't, know is it? Candy? YEAH i mayet some type of. Snack say it? Again candy By Mandy, Moore, yes.
Speaker 3: Ma'am by the, way she was fifteen years old when she did this. Song if we go back To Aaron Carter aaron's, party he was twelve years. Old baby one more. Time britney she was sixteen years, old And Willow smith was fifteen years.
Speaker 8: Old, wow we don't really have like young child musicians much.
Speaker 2: Anymore it's a good. Point, interesting all, Right, okay moving on next. Morning it's a great. Story Bailey's this Is bailey's.
Speaker 3: Bid here we. Go this guy has nice hair, now but he might be bald when he gets. Older this guy has nice hair, now but he might be bald when he gets.
Speaker 18: Older, Bailey, okay just to be cuckoo, bananas BECAUSE i THINK i know from the thing the.
Speaker 2: CLUE i Think i'm gonna name that tune in one. Second Well bailey in that.
Speaker 5: Tune.
Speaker 2: Wow, right that was. Evil that was a good.
Speaker 8: Clue thank. You that was a good. Clue that my friend is baby By Justin. Bieber, Yes.
Speaker 3: Jesus continuing on with the major minor, category all of these artists were under eighteen years old when the song you're guessing became a. Hit Justin bieber was fifteen years old when that song became a. Hit next, one you're, guessing first, bidding first, bonught good, luck thank. You oh, damn that's gonna need more than just neo sporn and a band. Aid oh, damn that's gonna need more than just neo sporn and a band.
Speaker 2: Aid M.
Speaker 5: Somebody that texted, SAID i feel LIKE i can name every song in one. Second good for.
Speaker 2: YOU i THINK i can name that tune in two seconds. SONG i also said two seconds. Spot name that? Tune is? That stitch ish On Mendez he was sixteen when he did this.
Speaker 8: Song, okay that is a wild BECAUSE i swore he was like late twenties AND i just looked it.
Speaker 2: Up stitches released twenty.
Speaker 5: Fifteen, yeah he's only like twenty six, seven So i'm, like, wow sixteen years.
Speaker 2: Old six even major minor.
Speaker 3: Hits all these artists were under eighteen when the Song you're guessing became a. Hit bailey back to. You, okay, okay we heard you the first. Time Tomorrow. Saturday the next day Is. Sunday we get.
Speaker 2: It so, Sorry vin for, you so. Sorry N i can name that tune in one. Second, WELL i can name it in point. Five bailey named that.
Speaker 13: Dune it's, uh it's a national, treasure right, There david Is.
Speaker 2: Yes that Is friday By Rebecca. Black she was fourteen when she did this. Song, Yes justice For, justice poor, Fuck justice for justice for?
Speaker 5: Fun, fine, fine just last last.
Speaker 2: One hold on one, SECOND i need that music. Again hold. On i'm pushing the buttons And i'm pushing all the there's so many buttons. Here oh, wow remember my first?
Speaker 3: Day, okay here we, go but you get the last guests on the last category major minor. Hits all these artists were under. Eighteen win the song your guessing became a. Hit this song title means play it, again MISTER. Dj this song title means play it, again MISTER. Dj what's the, Score?
Speaker 2: BAILEY i have five and you have?
Speaker 5: Two all, Right, well for the hell of, IT i can name that tune in one.
Speaker 2: Second WELL i can't even in point. Five, no go, ahead fond name that tune one.
Speaker 19: Second, yeah the song came out WHEN i.
Speaker 2: Was ponder you play ten music. Up what'd you, Say? BAILEY i, said the song came out WHEN i was in high. School damn year.
Speaker 3: Old that's a great, Story. Bailey you put that on the highlight. Reel, okay tomorrow on the. Show by the, way she was seventeen years old when she did that. Song she should put out some more, music maybe so ten.
Speaker 2: Years final, SCORE i have, five BoNT has, three which MEANS i am the.
Speaker 3: Winner, okay your choices are and you can pick. Anything, OH i, know BUT i can veto if you picked something.
Speaker 2: OFF i won't pick something. OFFLINE i already know What i'm gonna.
Speaker 3: PICK i Got Aaron's, Party baby one more, time whip my, Hair Candy Baby, Stitches Pride, Day pond to replay.
Speaker 2: Amazing thank you so much for all of.
Speaker 5: Those he, said you can pick, anything BUT i can veto what you.
Speaker 2: PICKED i will veto whip my.
Speaker 8: Hair he will not Veto this one An american, Classic Aaron's.
Speaker 2: Party fairly good. Choice what a. Banger that song is such a good.
Speaker 3: THING i got to tell you the number of people whose warnings we made by a text messaging for Playing Aaron's. Party There's i'll just read a couple of text messages at KATE wb. One that's our short code five three nine two. ONE i really THOUGHT i was gonna Marry Aaron. Carter those were the, Days. Bailey thanks for Picking. Aaron great way to start my work. Shift how is it the first Time i've ever heard this song in my? Life i'm thirty six years.
Speaker 2: Old. What, oh it's such a good.
Speaker 3: Song somebody else, Says i've never really literally never heard this song. Before when and where is this? From it's From Aaron? Carter, yeah ninety seven ish or, so.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe like closer to two.
Speaker 8: Thousands, okay but the music video is really good too.
Speaker 2: GREAT i love this Song Aaron's Party Come.
Speaker 3: Again it was never really a big radio hit because it was such a, goofy little novelty kind of a.
Speaker 2: Song Definitely Radio. Disney, yeah Probably radio listen To itoh, yeah, Exactly thanks to those appreciate.
Speaker 7: That CAN i do a shout out quick because it is our good Friend Secretary breeze birthday, Today get a little shout out and you said she's going to embrace my last year of my. Thirties just glad it's above zero, today love, Y'all so.
Speaker 2: Happy, Birthday.
Speaker 7: Breach send out all of our stickers for The Minnesota. Goodbye so she's a good friend and a hopeful worker for our.
Speaker 3: Show yeah we and by the, way she's a secretary of The Minnesota, goodbye which is our after the show.
Speaker 2: Podcast if you've never heard it, before it's a lot of.
Speaker 3: Fun we basically just chat about things that we can't talk about on the, radio and we get a little bit more free, rain free, wheel free, wheeling free, Willing, yeah free free, wheeling free, wheeling free willing, willy free, balling free. Balling knowing you repeated, it it's going to be on The Minnesota goodbye every day after the, show just look For Minnesota goodbye on That iHeartRadio. App tell me about this teacher because you can nominate a teacher that you love and they could have went up to five thousand. Dollars, yeah with this nomination thing for.
Speaker 7: Teachers, yeah so we are doing something With iHeartRadio where you can think a. Teacher so a lot of teachers got nominated for this big grand where they win the five thousand dollars for their. Classroom and we've got quite a few, nominations and we were lucky enough to talk to one of the teachers yesterday and so we're gonna like just hear a little bit from.
Speaker 2: Her do you know where it is?
Speaker 15: Day?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure it's A. Zoe, Yes zoe was one of the. Nominees she's we got a clip of. Her, So, zoe where do you?
Speaker 2: Teach?
Speaker 13: In what?
Speaker 2: GRADE i teach.
Speaker 15: First grade At Hannepin elementary In. Minneapolis both of my parents are in fields that help, people SO i always knew from a young age THAT i wanted to go into a field that helps. People but WHEN i was, FIFTEEN i started working at A ymd at a day, camp and then from there that solidified everything to. ME i just love going to work every, day AND i feel like any day THAT i get to work with kids is never a bad. Day it's JUST i love how every day is different and how creative and how sweet they.
Speaker 3: Are you, know maybe there is a five thousand dollars prize up for, grabs and this is for your, Classroom this is not for a trip To. Guadalajara but what do you, think what do you think that you might be able to improve or work to add to your classroom experience with five thousand, Dollars, zoe that is a lot of.
Speaker 15: MONEY i would start by getting books for every kid to take home and get to. READ i know books are kind of expensive and not every family is able to afford books or different things to help their young. Readers and in first, rate it's so important to be reading and just get kids interested in. Reading all my students love books.
Speaker 10: And they love.
Speaker 15: Reading they look forward to our read alouds every. Day SO i would also get different read alouds for the CLASS.
Speaker 2: I think that's. Great, So Zoe, graham.
Speaker 3: Congratulations one of the nominees could win up to five thousand. DOLLARS i believe you can still.
Speaker 7: Nominate, yes so you can go to iHeartRadio dot com slash teachers and you can still nominate your kid's favorite teacher today and.
Speaker 6: They're in the running for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Or your favorite. Teacher Man, like teachers are so.
Speaker 5: ICONIC i have so many educators in my, Family SO i just love the fact that we're able to do something like. This five thousand dollars is a, lot And i'm sure teachers know better than we. Do but teachers don't get a lot, of you, know money to fund the things in their.
Speaker 2: CLASSROOMS a lot of that comes out of their bone.
Speaker 4: Vodkas, yeah so go nominate them, Now, yeah any public school.
Speaker 2: Teacher, okay very. Cool let's give.
Speaker 3: Away so concert tickets is what DJs do is give away concert, tickets and this time it is going to Be Conan gray tickets for the show At Target center coming up On february, nineteenth which is now less than a month. Away we are down to The it's That january twenty, first and it's going to be, bitter bitter cold this. Weekend but then you'll see little signs like spring fashion will arrive in. Stores, YES i, know people will start planning their spring, break but in the, MEANTIME i didn't even know WHAT i was talking.
Speaker 2: About let's get you right.
Speaker 3: Now we'll we'll grab a, caller random caller that wants to go to the, show sixty five to, one nine eight NINE. Kdwb While vaunts do, That i'm gonna need him for the next. Bit So i'm gonna play a song here While vaughnt's getting a winner and they're gonna come. Back BoNT AND i are gonna debate who is more, Iconic Michael jackson Or bruno.
Speaker 2: Marsh maybe you have an.
Speaker 3: Opinion, already But vance AND i differ on, this and the debate is coming up. Next