Speaker 1: All right, heading down the stretch. Final segment of the night, the News, Top of the r fall by the West Miller Show, talking some UC bearcats. Let's talk fantasy football now. Next guest host of Fantaistics Insider Football, Serious XM Fantasy. That would be Dan Klaskins and Dan. In most leagues, fantasy playoffs start this week. I wonder, as the connoisseer you are, aside from not making the playoffs, what are some of the things you dislike most about fantasy football.
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, fantasy playoffs start.
Speaker 2: Lance. Half the league is over for them.
Speaker 3: Right, so a lot of bitter people out there.
Speaker 2: We're gonna feed into.
Speaker 3: It some things I hate. Let's start with kickers.
Speaker 2: I've been on this.
Speaker 3: Cruisade to give it the kickers in fantasy for.
Speaker 4: A number of years, and especially after Brandon Aubrey got like twenty five.
Speaker 2: Points against me last week.
Speaker 3: Oh no, there's such a variance there.
Speaker 2: Takes all the fun out of it.
Speaker 3: My least favorite thing is in game injuries.
Speaker 4: In real football, if a player goes down the first quarter, a backup comes in. In fantasy, you're left without any stats. I don't know why in Lance in today's age, with apps and all the software, we can't pick a bench player and have some.
Speaker 2: Sort of.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah nothing.
Speaker 4: I also can't stand crappy trade offers. And I don't mean to call our friend James ra Payne out, but he might be the worst defender of this of all. He's probably sending me one right now as we speak, but cam wasting people's talkings with ridiculous trade I really can't stand people that don't play their league piece, but that's just the commissioner coming out of men lance. Probably the thing that really annoys me is free leagues, like why the people playing and why the.
Speaker 3: People ask me to play in them? Like, if there's nothing at stake, I have no interest.
Speaker 1: Right, Great, Liz, that was a great rant there.
Speaker 2: I love that Dan, good stuff. Bring it all right, let's sell. Let's do it again your injury. Watch what we got here?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's start rocking with the big news tonight. Some good news for the Bucks and fantasy managers alike Mike Evans, he's active from a collar burne injury to the sideline him for a couple months.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 4: We'll also get back Jalen McMillan. Now interer at your own risk. I do expect Evans to be on some sort of limited snap tonight, but he still could offer some good Fantasy production as.
Speaker 2: We turn our look towards Sunday.
Speaker 4: Devon Hien the biggest name on the list, miss he plays on Monday night.
Speaker 2: So it's not even Sunday. We're gonna have to track this one all.
Speaker 4: Weekend and it could be something Fantasy managers. We're gonna have to have a backup play, which would be tough considering he's one of fantasy's best running backs.
Speaker 2: Drake London He's already been ruled out.
Speaker 4: The Falcons wide out for tonight's game as well, so he's out probably.
Speaker 2: The rest of the season. Good news with Ceedee Lamb.
Speaker 4: He practiced today's still in concussion protocol, but trending in the right direction. Marvin Harrison Junior is still not back for the Cardinals, so Michael Wilson will continue his really hot streak hopefully Room of Dudes. Day's week to week there for the Bears, so don't count on him. Garrett Wilson not quite back yet from his active status, but the just playing for now that.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure sure if he'll come off.
Speaker 3: I are of course at quarterback. I know you guys Alread probably talked about.
Speaker 4: Phil Rivers, but as Daniel Jones managers are really struggling right now, as are the Colts. He's out for the season. Jaydon Daniels, he's not playing this week. I don't know if he's returning from that elbow issue and the Commanders losing zach Ertz. That could be a career ending one for the thirty four year old tight end. We'll see, but not to the end of the season he was open for that's for sure.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: How about our weekly look at studs, duds and sleepers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's start with the studs, fellas, and we'll start with my favorite stud.
Speaker 2: Of them all, quarterback Jackson Dart.
Speaker 3: I think it's like the third time I've had him.
Speaker 2: As the stud.
Speaker 4: The rookie has a great matchup here versus the Commanders. I've got him at the number three QB on my list overall, which is a lot higher than normal. I like the rushing floor.
Speaker 3: I hope our listeners were listening to Lance last week.
Speaker 4: Lance, but I gave him Harold Fan and Junior as a sleeper because he went on for about thirty points He's made his way to the stud status this week.
Speaker 2: He's my tight end four, right behind McBride, Bowers and Kittle.
Speaker 3: I think he's really connected with the.
Speaker 4: Dur standers and the top target in that Browns passing attack. I'm sitting justin Herbert this week. I'm a little scared at that hand. That cast plus the Chiefs matchup at aarrawhead a tough defense. He's outside my top fifteen and Brian Thomas Junior hits a guy. Probably one of the biggest busts of the season was a pick on the end of the first round. In most leagues, he hasn't scored more than excuse me, I had a cop more than three catches in a game since Week eight. So he's on my bench and my sleepers of the week. What he marks, I like him. Seventeen plus touches in five straight games. Arizona has given up the fourth most Fantasy points the running backs and Juwan Jennings go.
Speaker 3: Dig the PPR points at four of his last five.
Speaker 4: Tennessee's allowed seventeen receivers to hit double digit PPR points this season. Jennings becomes the eighteenth this week.
Speaker 1: Fellas all Right fantasy season winding down over for some does not have to be. There's the Do Good Fantasy Salary Cap Challenge. If listeners have been waiting to join, now is the time tell him more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I appreciate that, lath And yeah, I mean, you're absolutely right, and you know, veterans need our help. A great time to give. You got ten bucks. That's we dropped it all the way down, a ten dollar donation. The DAV DAV helps a million veterans a year through free programs and services, but we rely on the public.
Speaker 2: So if your season's over you need.
Speaker 4: Some fantasy action, I've got the game for you. Ten hour donation it Do Good Fantasy. It all goes to our veterans. You get to play four weeks salary cap, pick a lineup. We got over three thousand dollars in prizes, so you can play with purpose, you can learn more, help me out, help veterans out.
Speaker 3: Go to Do Good Fantasy dot com.
Speaker 1: Absolutely great catching up as always, enjoy the football this weekend.
Speaker 4: Yes, enjoy the game as fellas, and stay warm out there.
Speaker 2: Amen to that. Thanks Dan. Thanks Dan,