Speaker 1: On Thursday night has reached capacity, but the wait list is still open and of course Friday morning. No registration needed. Of a live broadcast in a Vegas trip in November up for grabs details at campaign dot com slash five.
Speaker 2: You got that right, Zacho. You want to hear some good news Vikings fans, here's Christian Derris. I'm talking about his health. How are you feeling.
Speaker 3: I feel the best I felt in two years. Definitely came a long way, and this offseason has been huge for me and it's geeing on the grass these past two days. I've been tremendous and I just keep stacking him and.
Speaker 4: Uh, definitely the way but ready to go on time?
Speaker 2: Is the point where you like turned the corner in the offseason.
Speaker 3: I definitely felt like that rest kind of helped a lot and just feeling like myself truly, like not even having to worry about like it's just like stiffness waking up anything like that. It's just like night and day from how I came into the season and how I'm feeling.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you, man, I don't really I don't know him at all, you know, but you're random enough to kind of see the change and demeanor, Marnie, just watching him answer that question. I saw him smile more in this thirty five seconds than I saw him smile last year the entire time.
Speaker 5: Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seriously, Yeah, I wonder what changed. He was hurting last year and they were trying to get him to come back because he's your star tackle. You need him back, you know.
Speaker 5: So just physical health, just and he.
Speaker 2: Wasn't ready and you could tell he wasn't ready to come back. He didn't feel like it, but he was forcing it, trying to make it happen. He just he looks so relieved in this in this video. Yeah, so that's a good thing that Christian dar saw. Everybody.
Speaker 4: He's great.
Speaker 2: He's great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's really good.
Speaker 2: So there you go. Should we do the news? Sure about it at all? Already? Be honest, it's okay if you don't.
Speaker 5: Only if it's positive.
Speaker 2: Oh well, never mind.
Speaker 6: Then this news with Chris Hockey presented by the Saint Paul Saint.
Speaker 2: That's right, it's the last day of July and the Saints will be back on the fourth day of August seven or seven game versus Little Saints. Baseball dot Com down cochs field. Check out the Backyard Baseball package for your kiddos game ticket and your choice about backyard baseball jersey or backyard baseball hat. Remember backyard baseball great, super fun.
Speaker 4: It's coming back, I think, isn't it? It must be? It must be.
Speaker 2: Backyard football was fun.
Speaker 4: Too, like backyard hockey.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's different game we played back home. Hey, I'll meet you in the backyard to lose.
Speaker 4: My god, what are you in the backyard? And you know what? Lose the bra? What that was to his lunch lady, he's, yeah, honest, what's saucy?
Speaker 2: And I had a discussion. I'm go go ahead and say, I don't care. Sure, I'm not going to be crass, don't be crass, and I'm not going to name names.
Speaker 4: Don't name names.
Speaker 2: But I found out why I have a proclivity for a certain look.
Speaker 4: Is it the look that involves glasses.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna make no, no, no, no no. But I the forced pornography I ever saw, I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: First porkorn and that explains everything.
Speaker 4: You weren't forced, man.
Speaker 2: The first pornography I ever saw was a movie titled Upstairs Downstairs, and I had procured it in an underhanded way, and it was the only copy of any pornography I owned on my own. So I watched it about seven billion times.
Speaker 4: How did you not wear it out? I'm sure he did.
Speaker 2: I wore something melt and Marty look away. Yesterday?
Speaker 4: What was there one specific lady in this Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and he'll get that. Yes. And so yesterday I just stumbled.
Speaker 6: Upon stumbled He just stumbled upon something from their seventies.
Speaker 2: I stumbled upon a clip of this, and I was like, it was like seeing a family album.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: He stumbled them on a clip of Upstairs Downstairs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Mark, Yeah, And uh, the actress, the star actress in this film is a culmination of everything that I have a proclivity for when it comes to pornography. And I didn't realize it until then.
Speaker 4: And uh, are you going to share the list?
Speaker 5: Older?
Speaker 2: Listen? Don't you guys judge me? You can't help what you like, and this is you can't I know, she I know he did, and and and.
Speaker 4: I know I know makes sense. I know, right, I.
Speaker 2: Was just gonna say that, yes, yeah, Jeepers is right, But that really explained everything. It's like it's like they said, like like you woke every hope every morning, and you were like, man, I'm so tired. I'm never get in good sleep. And then you're like, have you set up a like a webcam pointing at your bed and in the middle of the night every night your kat comes in and slices your nutsack with its claws. You're like, now, I understand why I'm not getting good sleep. Right now, I understand why I have a proclivity for the older ladies, because that lady ain't no whipper snapper. I am tired, word snapper. I'm pretty tired. But she's so hot. And let me tell you what else. I don't want to hear more about this or I go too far.
Speaker 4: She's not hot.
Speaker 2: This lady loves it, my god, love it.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's her.
Speaker 2: That's her. That's from upstairs, outstairs.
Speaker 4: You might I'm not husky, boys, I'm trying to be mean, but you might need to be put down. She's from upstairs. So there you go.
Speaker 2: That's my story. That's my top story.
Speaker 4: So you found it.
Speaker 2: I found it?
Speaker 4: Did your bookmark? You didn't find it? He stumbled upon it? Oh yeah, yeah, well.
Speaker 2: Yeah stumbled and I found the film. Yeah, it was a walk down memory Lane.
Speaker 8: Well you didn't watch much of it and scene Okay, top story.
Speaker 2: Today, flights were delayed because one hundred and fourteen degree heated Harry Reid International Airport over again. I never thought about too much heat delay in flights, but apparently that does happen. Uh Alstv says multiple flight crews had to ask for volunteers who whirling be taking off of flights and exchange for airline credits. Because of the extreme heat, some planes would have had trouble taking off unless they shed some weight.
Speaker 1: What the runways aren't long enough, the air gets thinner and there's a less lift that gets picked up by the planes.
Speaker 4: So yeah, there were people.
Speaker 1: I mean there, I saw a story a woman got off for twenty five hundred.
Speaker 2: Dollars and they're like another day in Vegas.
Speaker 9: Yeah, h I mean, look at Wilbur right over there, knowing the lift factor at the end of a runway.
Speaker 4: He just the weirdest things.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine?
Speaker 6: Because I also found the lift factor yesterday sounds like it.
Speaker 2: That's like the Lord reaching down in sand. You ain't done yet, son, I.
Speaker 9: You have to thigureut how different it is depending on whether you won or lost. So if you're up a bunch of grand and you're like like four or five grand and you're like, I just want to get home, and they offer you a bunch of money, you might be like, I just want.
Speaker 4: To get home.
Speaker 9: But if you're stuck and they're offering you twenty five hundred dollars to stay, it's where do I sign up?
Speaker 2: Yes, because it's another lease on life.
Speaker 4: Sure, you got one more chance to get all you's onk You got house money, you got airplane money.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: How many times have you guys traveled with your family and been you know, they'll make the announcement at the gatelake. Hey, we're looking for people that you know can take a voucher. And it's a ridiculous amount of money. And I'm like, man, if I was traveling solo, I would take this deal in a heartbeat.
Speaker 4: But I got three girls. I want to get home, and they're not going to wait another twelve hours.
Speaker 9: And you should you take the voucher and we'll get the hell out.
Speaker 2: Of here for the family if you stay.
Speaker 4: We got this.
Speaker 9: But I've never heard the I've always heard those deals and been like I'm in, but I'm not.
Speaker 4: No, I've never done it.
Speaker 9: Because I've always heard those offers when I'm with the FAM sucks, especially in Vegas. I've never heard that offer in Vegas.
Speaker 2: I just i'd never heard that the planes were too heavy to that's good information.
Speaker 5: Actually, think do they handpick the people?
Speaker 4: Z echo?
Speaker 5: Do they walk up and.
Speaker 11: Down the aisles and go you well, eventually I think if if people don't take the offers, they have to find I think it's some sort of lottery random system where But because.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I meant based on weight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, gosh, in the middle of winter, Sauce keeps getting asked the nugget on the plane, even though it's not that. I mean, it's fourteen low outside.
Speaker 4: And you don't even have ludage.
Speaker 2: Really, you're too heavy, sir, you are. We got to see one thirty leaving later. That'll be good for you.
Speaker 4: That's a huge bitch.
Speaker 6: You're fondling yourself to seventies porno in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: So that was just a statement, he's still safe to fly.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a shot of any kind. You just made a statement, a true fact, a statement. I don't deny it. Sir, I like what I like, and I'm proud of it.
Speaker 4: I'm a nerd.
Speaker 7: Well, you look like you look like the guy who hosts Blues Clues.
Speaker 2: I do right now, don't I?
Speaker 4: Or Beetlejuice.
Speaker 2: I thought this looked good on me when I bought it yesterday?
Speaker 5: Does but and.
Speaker 2: I look like Beetle.
Speaker 5: Who me and the.
Speaker 7: Guy host blues Clues Steve, and like you just broke out of jail.
Speaker 4: Somebody, somebody in the chad said, Hamburglar.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Hamburglar is good and you look good, thank you all of that sauce. What else does he look exactly like a man that's into older lady Paul? What else does he look exactly like? He looks like somebody who's going to steal something.
Speaker 4: He just broke out of jail. Yeah? What else? Does he look exactly like? They already used Hamburgler and that's a fast food reference. You're screwed, I am, you got nothing, It's over for you.
Speaker 2: Hamburglar steps on.
Speaker 6: It looks like somebody who's looking for people to get stuck.
Speaker 4: Or whatever he sauce with.
Speaker 2: What else is it exactly lot?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they really stepped in your touchdown call because the third one would have been you looked like the hamber Hambergers. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that is a good one. That was the obvious answer. Yeah, I'm glad you found that video.
Speaker 2: By the way, I bet that lady in that video is younger than I am at this moment when she's filming that video.
Speaker 5: Oh have you ever googled her name?
Speaker 4: Oh? Sure, yeah, of course he did. He did it on her work. She was old. She thirty six in that or twenty six.
Speaker 1: Wo Yeah, she was born in nineteen fifty four and that came out in nineteen eighty.
Speaker 2: Does she not look like she's in her fifties? Oh yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 4: I love think about this. Chris says he's into older ladies. She was twenty six. She's just outside of the rozone. Yeah, just outside.
Speaker 2: And she was.
Speaker 5: And she's currently in her fifties, which is what he works.
Speaker 4: Right, she's either seventy one or seventy two.
Speaker 5: Oh currently.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't have that going.
Speaker 12: That is not so bad than God that'll play.
Speaker 4: But she is still with us, she's told alive Zach or not? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Are we still working?
Speaker 2: Hey, I please ask you a question? Sure, we're talking about Kate Parker. Right, Oh no, I'm looking at different one.
Speaker 9: Okay, Oh dang, all right, so hang on, do the research again. Let's see if the number is still add up.
Speaker 2: That guy's no way, there's no way. She's twenty six.
Speaker 4: She was born in forty four, and she is no longer with us. Oh, Rosie, you had a chance. What year did the movie come on? Eighty? And you said forty four? So she was like thirty six thirty six? Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: She's waiting on me wherever I'm going.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you you aren't going to the same place to hang out.
Speaker 9: You were ten in nineteen eighty did you see it right when it came out? Or do you know how much later after that?
Speaker 4: Of course? So you were ten and she was thirty six.
Speaker 2: I like those odds.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, everybody.
Speaker 4: How old were you when you were calling those one nine hundred numbers?
Speaker 2: Do you remember the Susan Blue incident?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Come on, dude, got I mean you you guys feel bad for alcoholics?
Speaker 4: What about me? The only is more k Parker. This is absolutely Bruce Wayne getting his parents, watching his parents get murdered.
Speaker 2: But this is somebody else's parents.
Speaker 4: This is the origin story. This is it?
Speaker 9: What is this is him falling down the well and looking at bats and being afraid of bats.
Speaker 2: I am who God made me, as.
Speaker 9: You are who upstairs downstairs made you.
Speaker 4: That's why you don't if any sight in one eye.
Speaker 2: If I'd stumbled upon Carl Sagan, I'd be a scientist.
Speaker 6: Yes you would, But you stumbled upon Kate Parker got poor griff.
Speaker 2: I didn't just stumble upon her.
Speaker 4: This, I said, you should be the first human put down.
Speaker 9: Think of Think of what what a a popular like thirty six year old female celebrity looks like.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, you're right that that gal the photo that saw showed me looks like she's in her late forties. Yeah maybe, yeah, yeah, he'd I would never I would have never guessed that lady was thirty six years old. Again fifty yeah, maybe maybe early fifties.
Speaker 5: I'm fifty two, and she looks older than me.
Speaker 4: I don't disagree.
Speaker 2: You're getting there, mar Oh my god, Oakes.
Speaker 4: Says, you're holding up well. You and Amelia. Yeah that's the news man, all right, we learned something.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but life is show press.
Speaker 4: Life is show prep, all right. Sauce of New Sports in a second.
Speaker 9: Marty Gellner is here, Juliet Daniels in a couple of minutes, Tommy Olsen in a couple of minutes, Nordo and Lawyer Lambert later as well. Because about an hour from now, quarter final number five of Initials.
Speaker 4: Invitational twenty twenty six and the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union.
Speaker 9: Initials Jackpod is one hundred and twenty one thousand dollars. If you win that, you could probably go around the world and buy every copy of Upstairs Downstairs, all of them.
Speaker 4: They could all be yours with one hundred and twenty one k. What's the power to want to join the.
Speaker 2: Van Hey Hockey Summer's win. Every hour counts.
Speaker 4: So what scary traffic?
Speaker 2: Sorry, we having weird issues here together.
Speaker 1: AFA Well, there's great shows to Mystic Lake Amphitheater, got Guns n' Roses on August eighth, Motley Crue August twenty first, Santana The Dubi Brothers on August twenty seventh on the details at Cafe dot comcurre and calendar.
Speaker 2: You're just moving over here now, getting over with what Julius in my spot? Oh it was just that Julia, hey, oh hey, guys.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Julia, Marty Marne Julia, Yeah, we.
Speaker 5: Know each other. Come on and sports and good luck today. Thanks. Yeah, we're just talking about a tough matchup.
Speaker 4: It really is.
Speaker 5: Yes, the game can get difficult.
Speaker 4: Good luck next year to.
Speaker 5: Tula, he's playing.
Speaker 4: To us playing, Yeah, yes, while he's hurt. So he's going to play Mars before we even go on. So.
Speaker 9: I don't know if you've heard, but there is a pretty split vote out there. There are people that are like, well, we got it's Marnie. We gotta let Marnie back next year. There's others that are absolutely like, the rule is the rule, and unless the Gavin Cason situation happens again, Marnie's out next year.
Speaker 7: How do you feel, Yeah, I'm absolutely out.
Speaker 4: You're a rule follower.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I am not over it.
Speaker 7: I'm wearing all black today morning because I am in mourning.
Speaker 5: That's correct, Julia.
Speaker 7: I am in mourning for my lack of involve in the rest of this year's tournament and next year's tournament and my bride because.
Speaker 2: All are gone. Yeah, you let us down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well just let myself.
Speaker 9: Seating doesn't necessarily matter. I mean, look at the seating in today's matchup. We got like four in the top twenty, including I think Julia is twelve.
Speaker 4: I put her at really, I mean the committee.
Speaker 5: You might run the table.
Speaker 2: It's pretty hard man.
Speaker 9: For someone who's never won. She's been super competitive when she's played, so wes I know, but still we think you have potential.
Speaker 5: Thanks.
Speaker 13: I appreciate that, guys. Yeah, we'll see how my brain works this morning.
Speaker 5: That's the way to toss up, you know, sometimes it doesn't.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly, Well, we believe in you.
Speaker 2: The solones are going crazy because I think the machine went to break early so the network can't hear this. Yeah, let's make us don't want to hear.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're not missing.
Speaker 2: Yeah maybe know. AI decided it'd be best for everybody. Please skip your sports, but we'll do a short version, so keep it short. We'll breaker. Okay, it's time for a fan five on the Power Trip Rogie my Friends a circa casino.
Speaker 6: The Twins won on a walk off grand Slam by Cody Clemens. They got too wait, hold on, they got two walkoff hits in this series that kept them from getting swept. But a season changing series for your Twins, who battled the Mariners tonight at nine ten, and then later last night they traded for left handed reliever Aj Mintor.
Speaker 4: From the New York Mets.
Speaker 6: He is a two point three to five ERA and they are picking up the Minnesota Twins the remaining three point two million.
Speaker 4: Left on his contract. All right, that's a step in the right direction. That was un unbelievable. So much fun, yeap. The MLB trade deadline is on Monday at five o'clock. I was surprised, is that you're they?
Speaker 6: Friend?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 6: The Saints are signing wide receiver Chris a Lobby to a four year extension worth up to one hundred and thirty two million dollars.
Speaker 4: Ninety million is guaranteed.
Speaker 6: Gosh, four years one thirty two?
Speaker 4: Saw how much is that a year? Who me?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 4: That is like hold on, you can.
Speaker 2: Do it, slaving, no bubbles, no troubles, right.
Speaker 4: Correct, it's like thirty three million a year.
Speaker 2: Are getting credit? Can give them some kind of credit half credit?
Speaker 4: Final?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what was it the guarantee?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 9: Well it's a ninety guaranteed but four years one thirty two.
Speaker 4: So it's I'm what your sauce about? Thirty three? About thirty three.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, thanks, right, yeah, thanks, It's gonna be all right.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: The forty nine ers signed Deebo to a one year, seven million, seven million dollar deal. That's seven million a year. The band Devo, Yeah, the band Devo real good. You know who loves that band?
Speaker 4: No one cares.
Speaker 9: Ryan Wriggle, I think that was a Ryan Reynolds, Rob Wriggle Combo.
Speaker 4: Can I guess Sauce?
Speaker 9: Yeah, Smidium, No Garlar, no Tree, no Dov, no Scene, Bear, no Luke, no Bucklin.
Speaker 4: Mak no. Umm it's Brian Oak.
Speaker 2: He was getting there.
Speaker 4: Who did you guess? Hawk?
Speaker 2: Kate Parker.
Speaker 6: The Vikings have their first public practice tomorrow. Nordo and I will be there twelve to two tomorrow and Martins. The Links crushed the tempo one oh four seventy two for their ninth straight wins. Right, oh thanks Agador. They battled the fever on Sunday at Nude.
Speaker 4: Julia. We ask guests this all the time, but how many times have you been driving into the Power to morning to to do the show? Yeah, and been listening to the show and been like, I should just turn around. This show is terrible. Honestly, never okay, never, okay, good.
Speaker 13: I'm always excited to come in, but I'm not here as much as you are, marn so maybe it's a little different for me.
Speaker 5: Maybe you weren't listening closely on your driving.
Speaker 9: All right, We'll get back on track with Julia Daniels and Marni Gellner and the rest of the Power Trim Morning Show after this on the.
Speaker 4: Fan from the one eight hundred Ask Gary Traffic Center.
Speaker 7: This report is sponsored by Lufer Brookdale MASDA.
Speaker 2: I spelled ninety four heavy from creteing to two eighty with a crash blocking the left lane, and then slow from thirty five.
Speaker 1: Years twenty five years. You have listen and now it is time to celebrate. You can join the Power Trip Morning Show in Las Vegas November eighteenth through the twenty third for live shows, a Friday Night Bash and Purple Football at Circa, but with promo code Powertrip for an exclusive room rate. All the details at kfa N dot com slash Vegas.
Speaker 9: Julie, I don't know if you were a big Vegas fan or not, but we had multiple people yesterday offering to.
Speaker 4: Pay for your flight if you want to join the Power Trip in November.
Speaker 2: What what, Yeah, it'd be fun.
Speaker 4: Come one cord.
Speaker 6: She won?
Speaker 4: Oh she won? Yeah, So Julie, you want it for a trip.
Speaker 9: So we have friends at MSP Airport and they did like a random raffle of people who live in the state of Minnesota, and your name was drawn.
Speaker 4: Oh. Perfect, so surprise.
Speaker 9: So the invoice will be sent to Tommy Olson's MSP Airport and you're You're welcome to show up for free.
Speaker 5: Oh amazing. Wait, this is so exciting.
Speaker 4: Have you really never been?
Speaker 5: I really never bet.
Speaker 4: It'd be so fun if you came out with us.
Speaker 5: When you guys go you two.
Speaker 4: November November eighteenth through the twenty. You would have to take a couple days out. Is your Monday Tuesday? Right, that's your days.
Speaker 5: That's my days off. Wow, how do you remember that?
Speaker 4: A little creepy jeezy. No, it's good. You should come up though. That would be so fun.
Speaker 2: You look really good today, Tom.
Speaker 4: You don't say thank you, Tom.
Speaker 9: Let's let's go through what you said yesterday and let's see how close today is yesterday. Okay, did you immediately do six shots of espresso within the first five minutes of being awake?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Today, I did you did you six six? Did you do forty minutes of meditation and prayers? Yes? I did with Norman. With Norman your dog, that's not a person. Did you go to the gym? Yes? I did? Okay, did you because your shirt's pretty tight? Rub your nipples to make them look better? And I shaved? What a day for Tommy. It is seven forty one in the morning and his day is prove it is he her? Marny?
Speaker 2: What did you say?
Speaker 4: Mary?
Speaker 2: Same Mars times Tom's. You can't do that to Marning.
Speaker 4: I don't know if these together great.
Speaker 2: You can't do that. You can't say what she tells you on the air. You can't. You can't say.
Speaker 4: You gotta know the difference, know the difference with a reputation post.
Speaker 2: She'll close it down if you're not careful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, it was good morning so far. Man. It's it's productive. I am impressed.
Speaker 5: It's quite the to do list.
Speaker 2: You look like you did shave your face today, didn't you?
Speaker 4: I did well.
Speaker 3: I really.
Speaker 4: I haven't shaved. Honestly, I can grow up pretty good beard.
Speaker 9: You've never seen it, know, we've never seen it. Full of Tommy Olsen be twenty nineteen. I got pictures, No kidding. How long did you let it grow on? Like two months?
Speaker 4: I don't remember that? Wow, don't remember that would work for you? Yeah, it worked out all right, good timing. Yeah, it actually right when I started dating, says, is that right? Yeah? But then she said it hurt the first time.
Speaker 14: I was like, yucky, do you kind of give sexy min in that shirt?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Hold on, that's just.
Speaker 5: Even what you were wearing.
Speaker 6: No, don't no, no, no, put your hands down and don't work in a box.
Speaker 4: Get you need help. But again, you should be the first human being poked down. No, don't no, not anyway.
Speaker 9: Impressive that it's medication insists to do that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, I'm scared of if I didn't do it, Remember were talking about Simon, what you're scared of? Yeah, then then the real thoughts start coming out and I don't want that.
Speaker 4: So no, it's good, thank you, and it feel great with the with this is it six especial?
Speaker 14: Yeah? Its ambler one No, yeah, so it's it's a tumblr and then it's like an ultimate depth charge is what I call it.
Speaker 4: And then fill it the rest up with coffee and then you just rip it.
Speaker 5: My gosh, crazy okay, and then you just rip it.
Speaker 12: Then you yeah, chug it, and then Norman and I lay back down and we say our prayer.
Speaker 4: This dog.
Speaker 5: Do you have a primary care doctor.
Speaker 12: I don't like seven years or the dentist.
Speaker 4: You have an in house entist. I haven't got it the dentist, be honest.
Speaker 13: I didn't go to the dentist for five years and I just recently started going.
Speaker 5: And I love my really, and they tied me up. They were like, I can't believe you haven't been in five years. Your teeth look great.
Speaker 4: I was like, I do I stop it ten years honestly, probably since college because you're afraid of it, or because of why why why didn't you teeth don't hurt. I'm like, I don't need to go.
Speaker 5: I only had one cavity.
Speaker 4: Oh you should go, Yeah, you should.
Speaker 12: Go that.
Speaker 4: I every day.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's what I foss every day to you. So they were like, we can tell you Foster.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they might tell you great, but you still got to get it cleaned.
Speaker 4: I don't know if they know.
Speaker 12: I think they're getting paid exactly my big floss, I think so.
Speaker 14: I word Criss Cris White strips a couple of days a week, keep the mike and then you're good.
Speaker 4: Guys, you excited for bugs. Yeah, it's gonna be good. It's gonna be really good.
Speaker 12: I might have to switch my flight up out there got work thing, but it'll be good.
Speaker 2: Well, don't you do that to me.
Speaker 4: No, I'm going to up.
Speaker 2: I know I've been looking forward to this from about You're going to be there?
Speaker 13: Isn't that when the Vikings are in Mexico City.
Speaker 5: In Mexico City, go.
Speaker 2: To Mexico City too, but you can leave from Vegas.
Speaker 9: They and Hawk have to leave from Vegas to go to Mexico City.
Speaker 5: Oh, we go Friday through Monday.
Speaker 2: Personally after the shoe three of us we can road.
Speaker 5: To Do you have to do that to Mexico?
Speaker 4: Hey, Beetlejuice relaxed.
Speaker 2: I thought it looked good when boy, I don't know what I was thinking.
Speaker 4: Did you get it at Talbot's.
Speaker 2: And then Target?
Speaker 4: Tommy?
Speaker 9: You know how I get like I get black out drunk like once every six years. I feel like I should over promise him to say it's a twenty fifth anniversary. I should get blackout drunk in Vegas with the group.
Speaker 4: It is time. Yeah, in like four years since I've been completely overserved.
Speaker 9: Was the last time friends giving A couple of years ago, I was Jamison. That was when everybody else was doing a flip cup with beer and I was doing shots of Keeper's heart. I was I ripped it. It was wild, yeah, and I don't even know why I did it. I was like, no, we don't have time for beer, Let's just do whiskey.
Speaker 5: Get straight to the point.
Speaker 2: The last time completely wasting for what you did last time A good question.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't call it like I wasn't blackout.
Speaker 7: But the last time I was drunk was on my birthday, which was on October fourth, which I went.
Speaker 5: To the wash.
Speaker 4: I went to.
Speaker 7: Said no more, you went to cook You and Angie saw me and my friends. I went with my friend group Gasm, Gina, Angie, Shannon, Warnie Yasm, what.
Speaker 5: About I love that crime group.
Speaker 7: Olivia not yet, but there are too far parts.
Speaker 5: Of the ride home that I don't remember. And that's the first time that I've.
Speaker 4: It's kind of nice even home more than buzzed.
Speaker 7: I would say in probably three, four, maybe even five years, wow, because the hangover once you hit like late forties, even early forties hangover.
Speaker 6: Well, Jules, Yes, it's a forty's.
Speaker 2: Just keep going.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just got to power through.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because it's the clocks ticking once you I would mars. I would even argue late thirties to hang over.
Speaker 4: You're like, what am I doing? Yes, that's why.
Speaker 7: Then I get I like to like get a little buzz and then taper off, hit the water.
Speaker 5: Ever, go to bed with a nice Julia.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 9: I don't know if Carol loved this question, but when was the last time you were blackout drunk?
Speaker 4: Because now I'm just kidding, probably.
Speaker 9: July fourth, fourth of July, okay.
Speaker 13: And it was similar to what Martie is saying, where there's like parts of the day where I'm like, where was I right?
Speaker 2: And I was.
Speaker 5: I was in a safe environment, people that love me and look.
Speaker 4: Out for me. That's what for you in Vegas. He'll be in your chaperone. Rust your hands down.
Speaker 5: This is the circle of trust.
Speaker 4: Trust that was on the river. That was the last time we saw you.
Speaker 5: You went to the Yeah, it was so much fun. We had a great time.
Speaker 13: And because you're day drinking, nothing better to sleep and then you're like and then you're not the next day.
Speaker 9: I agree, last time I was Tommy, When was the last time you were blackout drunk?
Speaker 2: When's the last time you're wrong?
Speaker 4: Today's Friday, Saturday? Probably Sturday? Ye whose birthday?
Speaker 10: Wow?
Speaker 4: Whose birthday was? What did we do? Said? I'm actually I'm not even joking. I gotta remember. What was it Saturday? It was like July? What was the special twenty fifth?
Speaker 6: Didn't you say, like a week or two ago you ran into somebody out drinking and then on Monday you saw them.
Speaker 4: We should catch up. That was the fourth of July.
Speaker 12: I was at freight house and I apparently was like dancing with.
Speaker 4: All my schmall and I were dancing together.
Speaker 12: Actually, I was apparently all night at freight house.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 12: The next day on Monday morning, on the sixth, Monday, I walked up to a friend at the gym.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh my god, so good to see you. How's your weekend? I was like, what did you do for the fourth? And that was with you and Eddie? Like two hours at the house. That was tough.
Speaker 2: That was a tough it checks out.
Speaker 4: Oh man, what did we do on Saturday? I'm so sorry?
Speaker 11: I don't remember.
Speaker 5: We just look at there his photos on what didn't you do?
Speaker 4: Yeah at a birthday party? Yeah, one thing that I do.
Speaker 12: But like you know, like fifteen fifteens and then you start ripping tequila.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 13: That was my downfall in college. Was everyone else one to do car bombs at the end of the night, and I'd be like, oh, I just have ridiculous thank you.
Speaker 4: And but that's how people full like because that doesn't.
Speaker 5: Happened to me yet.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Yeah, that's all you're waiting for.
Speaker 11: God.
Speaker 12: No, Yeah, I'm really looking forward to Vegas.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be fun. Sorry are you? Are you making fun of me holding my chest?
Speaker 5: It's an awkward pose.
Speaker 2: I find it.
Speaker 5: Two ladies, you gotta do what you gotta do, but we're not allowed to do it.
Speaker 4: So it's like.
Speaker 5: You gotta hold him.
Speaker 2: You got to know when to hold them.
Speaker 12: But if you, if you, if you Vegas, I promise you will give you a full world class tour.
Speaker 5: I have no doubt. I would never doubt that.
Speaker 12: And I'll like the way that Dove brought me around Vegas.
Speaker 4: While we'll do that with you, and we have to smoke.
Speaker 9: SIGs his brother Dove Lambert.
Speaker 5: If you don't know, how did Dove bring you around Vegas?
Speaker 12: So we went to the ABC store and then we grab some SIGs and some forty answers of Trullian iTunes nice, and we walk the strip and smoked siggs and through about twenty bucks on each roulette table the whole way down, in the whole way back checks out. Yeah, so that's when we then we showed up to the show.
Speaker 4: Oh here's the deal, Julia, Like again, I go to Vegas three or four times a year. Chris does the same, Sauce does the same.
Speaker 9: We're all Vegas veterans, right, Tommy, we have fully integrated him into our lifestyle, Right Tommy, You're.
Speaker 4: All in nothing better.
Speaker 9: There's so many people on this trip that can give you the landscape, take you around town, show you what's fun, show you what's not. But if you're part of the Vegas trip with the powers of Morning Show in November and you're like, all right, cool, I think I've seen the city. I get the gist of it, but I just I still need a mentor for my broadcasting career.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's exactly what would cross my mind.
Speaker 9: That will also be available for you in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Speaker 4: Oh perfect, he's a Hoffer, you'd love them.
Speaker 5: Are we talking about right.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying if you need a mentor, it will be offered.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about.
Speaker 5: It just clicked my head. Yeah yeah, Tommy.
Speaker 7: Can you show Julia how to read the felt just in case she gets.
Speaker 5: At a roulette table.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we'll run routes inside Laggio's. It'll be great.
Speaker 5: Oh perfect, No, I mean, right now, can.
Speaker 9: You read the rulet table felt?
Speaker 12: So I will be like the putter and then okay, Dove will be behind me like my caddy on the let table, and.
Speaker 9: Then you read to try to see where the ball is going to drop, even though the ball is in a wheel, not on the felt.
Speaker 4: But they'll read the felt to see if they can tell where it's.
Speaker 12: When you're gambling with Dove, he'll tell you to gamble all your money away and then he'll walk away up and it's.
Speaker 13: Fund Oh yeah, you'd be dout full demonstration in here there.
Speaker 4: It is yep. And then you usually holds my hips. So what do you think? What is you're looking at?
Speaker 10: My timing?
Speaker 4: What number twenty three? All day, every day.
Speaker 14: Every time I look, it's always read twenty and then and then I try to get handsy.
Speaker 4: And there's a chance Eric Setter home comes this time. So we'll see. It could be really fun.
Speaker 5: Thank you for the visual but tools, I think you really.
Speaker 4: Would have fun.
Speaker 5: I would have to figure out.
Speaker 13: A few logistical things with the station before I did that.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's fair. Yeah, that's totally fair. Are you going to Abama game this year?
Speaker 13: No, I don't have any planned at the moment. No, I know, I haven't been to a Bama game since twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: One. Yeah, it's been a while.
Speaker 13: You know, when you're working football season, it's hard to go do football season, you know. So I hope to you in the near future. But and Tescal Loos is just like so hard to get to your friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, here we go.
Speaker 4: On the trip presented by b COO.
Speaker 2: No, I love them. Camp has begun. Everybody's I had about it. We got a brand new linebacker, well slash safety, Jamal Adams, and he talked about why he chose your Minnesota Vikings yesterday when the press got to him.
Speaker 15: Jamal, you know, obviously it's an opportunity of a lifetime. You know, when I got the call from Noland to you know, come out here and try out, it was a low grunner for me, you know, just to come, you know, be a part of this phenomenal organization.
Speaker 4: They have great people here.
Speaker 3: Obviously, the building is.
Speaker 4: The best in the world.
Speaker 15: I mean, I've been around, you know what I mean, and this is this is top notch.
Speaker 4: But you know, obviously you.
Speaker 15: Know B Flow, you know, B Flow is one of those guys that I've had a far respect for for a long long time. And you know, there's always that DC that you always want to play for. And uh, you know, he's gonna use me in unique way.
Speaker 4: It's going to use everybody in unique ways. And I'm just excited to be here.
Speaker 9: I don't think we should overlook the fact that even he used the word tryout, Yeah he did, right. This is this is a flyer, right, Jamal. Is that a weird spot in his career? We need some depth that It's like, Hey, I was in Seattle, when you were in Seattle.
Speaker 4: Let's just see what you got. So I don't I mean, I don't think it's one hundred percent guaranteed even if they really think that he's going to end up on the roster, it's like, let's see what you got, Let's kick the tires.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, man, he was pretty beat up. If he's healthy, we could have a little diamond in the roughs there. We could be really lucky.
Speaker 9: Yeah, back in the day, he was definitely one of, if not the best safeties in the league before he got a series of injuries.
Speaker 4: So no doubt you did a season ending injury. Do we know think a couple uh we read through a the other day he signed here. It was a couple of serious memories something.
Speaker 2: What's going on? Speaking of a free who needs to have a great year. Here's Dallas Turner on the defense coming together. Dallas Turner, I feel.
Speaker 16: Like already, you know, were real close to each other. You know, it's a lot of Kmarati, a lot of competition, friend of competition and stuff like that. You know, we laughed joke, but we also know how to get serious and get the work. So you know, I feel like every single day of the energy is to get better than anywhere yesterday. You know, knowing that we're young, trusting the coaches and stuff like that, and everything that they tell us, what the implement on the field and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: So you know, we're just going out here and going out speaking of Alabama. Yea world die Dallas Turner.
Speaker 2: Do you know that was you were gone by then, right yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh I was. We were talking yesterday about the Eagles quarterback that guy that was your time, right yes, yeah yeah? And were you there when they replaced him with Tua.
Speaker 13: And yeah my sophomore year many that was like so yeah, that was I would argue the best night of my entire life ever.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 13: So we're obviously just watching the game. I was at some friend's house and we loved Jalen.
Speaker 5: Hurts at Alabama.
Speaker 13: We loved him even then when he wasn't playing so well in the National Championship game. And then we're like, they gotta do something. We have this five star from Hawaii that's just sitting there. You know, why do you actually know about it? Like people tell Yeah, so so funny story. Tuas started. You know, he early enrolled when I was a freshman, so he was there for half of my freshman year. And there was always this Hawaii license plate on a car outside of the dorm that we lived in.
Speaker 5: We're like, what is this?
Speaker 13: And then we went to class one day because he's he was in communications and I was in communication, so I had several classes with him same.
Speaker 5: And yeah, and.
Speaker 13: We were like, oh, like, this is the quarterback that they keep talking about, and so we would see him everyone in the next year was when that happened and Saban made the switch at halftime and then he threw the dimes twenty three to DeVante Smith. Gosh, that was just a life changing moment for me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a.
Speaker 2: Crazy, it's unforgettable moment for any college football fan. But to be a part of that organization must have been that must have been a hell of a moment.
Speaker 5: Oh, it was just Yeah. I always tell everybody, Uh, if.
Speaker 13: I was in Harry Potter and I needed to conjure a patronis that would be the memory I would use.
Speaker 4: I do you watch Harry Potter like every Christmas time? Yes? I watched it every Yeah. Do you start right after Halloween?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: I started before Halloween?
Speaker 4: You do? Yeah, start a sorcerer and go through Yeah. Same, It's the best. Yeah, it gets your mind right, doesn't it? It does? God, it's great. Do you know J. C. Hassenhauer By chance? He played right guard for Alabama and the Natty and he's from Woodbury. Oh yeah, you might know him.
Speaker 12: Actually, really good dude played for the Steelers for a while.
Speaker 4: Really good guy lives right here now.
Speaker 2: God, I love watching you work your magic.
Speaker 4: I just I wish I was as good as you had asking questions, because normally I want when somebody walking on the place, so how are you? How are you doing? What's new? And you have five thousand questions off the top of your head.
Speaker 6: I don't know how you do.
Speaker 5: That is the espresso shots.
Speaker 4: Maybe I should do that.
Speaker 5: Sixteen We talked about this before.
Speaker 2: Probably, Hey, maybe Corey.
Speaker 5: Sixteen to twenty that's when I was there.
Speaker 2: Hey Corey, Corey, Hey Corey, have you been watching this whole time? Him talking to her?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 8: Have you noticed in box up he's completely turned completely to morning Yep.
Speaker 2: Completely. She isn't visible, as if she doesn't exist.
Speaker 4: He's like, he.
Speaker 7: Don't be sad, I've had my time.
Speaker 9: It was the equivalent of like, I like two ladies sitting at the bar. Tommy sits right between him, orders a drink and then immediately just literally turns away from one and gets all at the one.
Speaker 2: Lawya, labor and I ever here watching were like, his work is magic, it's here's Harry Potter.
Speaker 4: Have you been to Harry Potter World?
Speaker 7: You did?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've been several times.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I'm sorry, sorry, No, it's the best. Keep going beat.
Speaker 5: Have you been? Have you guys been?
Speaker 2: I I love it, love it, love it.
Speaker 5: Look guys, it's so cool. It's so cool. Is it packed with people?
Speaker 7: Because Okay, every time I see a photo from people there, I'm like, that looks so much fun.
Speaker 5: Except for the tens of thousands of people.
Speaker 13: The best time to go is either February or October. I always say is people are not going to the parks as much. It is pretty packed still, but I don't think it really takes away from the experience for your birthday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we still go for your birthday because if we.
Speaker 12: Go in October, because that could be Eddie's birthday, my dad's birthday.
Speaker 10: Julia to go on.
Speaker 4: To go on the Hagrid's ride, like the best ride there. You need like the fast past you have to.
Speaker 5: Go or you have to go right when the gates open and run. I'm not riding any ride. Have you been on the Velociraptor?
Speaker 4: See? Those are the two rides we didn't go on because it was like three hour away.
Speaker 5: We went on Raptor.
Speaker 4: Was it the best ride ever?
Speaker 5: Okay? It was like I love roller coasters. That one was a little too much?
Speaker 4: Was it really?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Was long? I heard last?
Speaker 5: No, it's just crazy.
Speaker 13: I felt like my neck was likely.
Speaker 4: I went on. I went to the old school Jurassic Park. That's scary. It's a water like a log.
Speaker 12: Shoot and then you get to the top and you see like the t r exit's sick.
Speaker 2: And they had you at log right.
Speaker 4: I was like, I remember, is that one close? Now?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, we're trying to go on it, and.
Speaker 4: It wasn't I know no. But then we were there for Halloween and we did the whole Halloween day.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 4: It was it was scary at night, the universal things scary at nights.
Speaker 5: See, I want to do horror nights.
Speaker 4: That's where you should come to Vegas.
Speaker 7: Wait, horror horror Yeah, okay, she said horror.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 9: I can just imagine the bosses at Caroleving going for your own safety.
Speaker 4: We are not going to allow you to go to Vegas with the power to a morning, So we listened to the entire morning We are concerned.
Speaker 2: Julia, are you a giant Halloween fantasy?
Speaker 5: That's my favorite hall? Okay, it's Halloween.
Speaker 2: Okay, So have you ever heard Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, my wife too. Yeah it was dress up?
Speaker 5: No oh, where was I last year?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Wait, I have to think about this.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard his Halloween song? I don't miss Halloween song?
Speaker 13: I don't think I Oh, Will and I we were doing prep football and we dressed in matching pumpkin outfits last year for the entire prep football show.
Speaker 9: When we come back, we're going to play a song about Halloween that Tommy wrote and Chris sang.
Speaker 2: Yeah because you said there was no Halloween song.
Speaker 4: It's one of the best Halloween songs ever written.
Speaker 2: The best number one top five.
Speaker 9: This will be on the list of reasons why Caro Levin does not want you to go to last Vegas. Okay, we'll do that after this initials In like fifteen minutes is the Power Trip Morning two on the fan.
Speaker 4: From the one eight hundred Ask Gary Traffic Center. This report