Speaker 1: Right is Mojo in the morning. Have you ever dated someone just to use them for what they could give you? If you're somebody that is willing to tell us, you're an epic caller for us today, because this next topic is going to require that. Did you ever date somebody for what they do? Kevin, you have a buddy that's currently doing this. Yes, I ran into somebody who I haven't seen in a while. But we're pretty pretty tight.
Speaker 2: So when we see each other, we say what's up, We acknowledge, catch up with each other, have these conversations.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: He used to kind of look like me zero tattoos, never oounce an ink on his body. So when I saw him and he had like this cut off kind of shirt, I started to see tattoos. He's got tattoos like all over his chair, his upper arm, like his bicep from his shoulder down to his elbow, and his left side tatty. So that's one of the first things I recognize, and I tell him, like, bro, what's going on, Like look at you tata dug. He's like, yeah, man, my girlfriend and tattoo artists. I'm like, that's what's up.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: He's like, but I'm a breakup wither once I get this leave done, And I'm like, wait a second, You're like, yeah, bro, I should have been broke up with her, but I want to get my tattoos finished. So once I knock out this bottom half of this sleeve, it's gonna be over for us. Really, So I'm like, you using her field tattoos, like I wouldn't call it using.
Speaker 3: I want to you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: How how long does it take to get a sleeve? You guys know, because I've never I don't have any tattoos. Like when I see people with like tattoo sleeves and my son Joe has one, that's a process. I think it's like you have to go back, yeah, for like multiple Some people stay though for like ten plus hours. Like you see kiktok where you did just bang it out in one city.
Speaker 3: How many you have tattoosh and how many? How long? How long did it take?
Speaker 5: But mine, we're both so mine, we're both under ten minutes.
Speaker 3: Quick, so clear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Like I don't have enough attention to to do that, Like I could not do it.
Speaker 2: You see a lot of these NFL athletes who are now starting to get their entire backs done and they get put to sleep in order for them. Yeah, they get knocked out, however, because it does it hurt. I don't know if it hurts, but it probably does. And somebody parts I feel like a more sensitive than others.
Speaker 5: So it's right here, This is my grandma's name on the side of my left foot. And then I have a wrist tattoo, which was easy.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what if this girl figures out that they are knocked together for good purposes?
Speaker 3: You know, he's only used, and she decides to dump him.
Speaker 1: Is there another tattoo artist that will take on another person's tattoo.
Speaker 3: Of course they would. I feel like people would do anything, But at.
Speaker 5: That point, he's already saved hundreds, if not thousands of dollars getting tattooed.
Speaker 2: Would you be petty enough, say, for example, I'm just if you're the girl that's doing at tattoos, would you like sneak your initials in his arm or something or like tattoously?
Speaker 3: I bet you. If I was a.
Speaker 1: Tattoo artist and I was dating somebody and they had such an extensive tattoo, you do it just to say you did it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but not even telling them.
Speaker 1: Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four sixty six five six five four eight.
Speaker 3: Have you ever dated someone because they.
Speaker 5: Have a discount at your favorite storm? Yeah?
Speaker 1: The best is, you know, during the holidays right or held off the breakup. I want to date the guy or the girl that wears the khakis with the red shirt at Target right just for their their discount.
Speaker 3: Do they get a discount ra circle? I'm sure they like. I don't know that that would be interesting.
Speaker 1: I always wondered sometimes with some of my friends that are in radio, that are in relationships, how many people have dated them just for things, you know, especially some of these ugly night guys that we've.
Speaker 3: Had station You know what I mean. It's like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight text is nine five five zero zero Texter he here says that they had a tattoo that was done. It took them three visits of ten hours apiece.
Speaker 3: You got hours. You got to tell me what that was. I'm not surviving to me again, I don't have it.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I have anything in my life that I love enough to tattoo on my body.
Speaker 2: Did you ever consider a tattoo on like your children's names or anything like that on your own?
Speaker 1: No? No, because you know what, I don't like my children.
Speaker 5: So I know there are people that you're just like a tattoo person or you're not, and you've always said you're just not a tattoo person.
Speaker 3: Chelsea has tattoos, Chelse.
Speaker 1: Does I actually now become more where I would think about a tattoo, like I would think about doing a tattoo like of like I love Chelsea. One of my favorite tattoos of Chelsea is the dates of the boys' birth that is that is on her back and I love that. Yeah, that's a cool tattoo. And then she's got a son with you know, the three on there, so for her three sons. I'm trying to oh, trip to Florida. Let me tease this while we're hoping that people will uh will give us a call and U and our texters coming in here right now, see if they've they did somebody for something.
Speaker 3: Our trip to Florida.
Speaker 1: We're going to pick a grand prize winner from Friday's qualifiers and then this morning on the show, we're going to start qualifying you again at seven point thirty for a trip to go to Florida, and this week and I think the entire month, we're actually doing trips to Clearwater Beach, which beautiful Clearwater Beach. Uh, especially when the weather gets crappy here, So you'll have a chance to use that trip and be able to use uh, you know, it as an opportunity to you know, get out of the crappiness.
Speaker 3: What's up to Shawn? What's going on?
Speaker 1: It doesn't surprise me, DeShawn, that you dated somebody to use them for whatever they had.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: One of yeah, one of my wife, I'm Marriot.
Speaker 3: What was her discount?
Speaker 6: Like? Wow? Well, well.
Speaker 7: Controls and stuff like that, you know. Yeah, Ago you got to the oldest foot locker man. Yeah, I don't miss her, but I'm just here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta get or at least hold the shoes for you and your size on them release days.
Speaker 3: We know they're gonna sell out.
Speaker 7: Oh absolutely, and you can just come.
Speaker 1: Lovely, lovely, Deseean. It's good to talk to you, buddy. It's been a minute. What's going on, Amanda? How you doing?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 3: Good morning, guys, morning. What's happening?
Speaker 5: I was never in a relationship with this person.
Speaker 2: But I do have a tattoo of a table lamp.
Speaker 3: Really that table lamp? What's the significance of it?
Speaker 1: I don't know what I was thinking of it.
Speaker 2: I don't talk to her anymore.
Speaker 3: That might be the most tattoo I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: How long did it take for a table lamp to be tattooed on your body?
Speaker 2: It's on my foot, so her a lot will be like two hours.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: But can my aunt say hi to you guys? Yes, she's a big fan with me.
Speaker 3: What's her name?
Speaker 6: Leslie?
Speaker 4: Joe?
Speaker 3: Hey, Leslie? What's happening? What are you doing? What do you got? What are you doing with?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: With Amanda?
Speaker 2: Well, she's my niece.
Speaker 6: I moved to Nevada and Uh. I used to live here and I listened to you guys all the time when I was here.
Speaker 1: You can listen and you can check out our podcast. Go to the iHeartRadio app and search Mojo in the morning or listen to us live from Nevada. I'd be way early in the morning for you, though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I usually do. I listened to you. I'm usually up at like two or three am, so I usually catch you.
Speaker 1: Guys, we're giving away trips to go to Vegas for the iHeartRadio Music Festival starting today, and you got to make sure you do us a favor. And uh, you have to come and see us if you're out by the strip.
Speaker 3: Auntie.
Speaker 1: Oh, hold on a second, Auntie, I get she's disconnected.
Speaker 2: Oh Dan, I won't know you see if she has?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 6: Hello? How about you guys?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 6: Oh? So, I'm not proud of this. Not my greatest movement.
Speaker 3: Sorry moment.
Speaker 6: I dated a guy for about six months, and to be honest, the relationship should have ended maybe two months into it, but I was homeless at the time and living in an out of hotels and he had an apartment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, i'd rather see you living in a house. Did he know you were using him just for his place?
Speaker 3: No, not at all.
Speaker 6: He was the one who ended up breaking up with me, just because I kind of the relationship was going nowhere and he knew it was going nowhere, so did I. And I just kind of it fizzled out and we stopped talking for a little bit while and he was like, yeah, I think we're done, and I'm like, yeah, we were supposed to be done a long time ago.
Speaker 5: Wow, you want a better place now, I hope, Oh, way better place.
Speaker 6: I'm engaged to. We have a homely bar together. Is wonderful.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. That's a great story. Uh, poker, Hi, who did you date for something?
Speaker 4: I dated a bartender for a while.
Speaker 3: I guess free drinks.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah yeah. The first night she says, hey, come up and say hi to me. And uh so I go up there. And I was young. I was only twenty one, she was probably thirty five. When I get to the bar, the owner of the bar, it was a little dive bar in Toledo. When I get to the bar, the owner says, all right, looks like you got a friend here. I'm going to get out of here. So I closed the bar down with her, and then she invited me back like four or five straight weeks. So I said, well, I guess I gotta take one for.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 3: Hi, Captain Morgan, what's going on?
Speaker 4: Ja?
Speaker 3: Hey? What did you date somebody for? I needed this girl.
Speaker 4: She worked at Inverness at the golf.
Speaker 3: Club gorgeous Court Club.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, and uh she was able to play on Mondays because they're closed on Monday.
Speaker 3: So that was amazing.
Speaker 1: You did it to be able to golf in a in a PGA US Open club.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was awesome.
Speaker 5: How long did that relationship last?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, the call season was over, Kayla.
Speaker 1: Your voice is actually is your real name, Kayla, and we're calling you Kayla and your voices guys. Yeah, we should be using an initial on this one. This is Beyonce calls today. Beyond that, we got an initial. K. What did you date somebody for?
Speaker 5: We was a mechanic.
Speaker 3: And you needed a your car fixed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's worked on it and I still.
Speaker 1: Currently Wait do you at least give up a little sex to him every now and again?
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, you gotta change his oil too. I love it.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Kayla, kay We'll talk to you later.
Speaker 3: And John dated a DJ Is that right? John?
Speaker 4: No, my buddy's he dated a girl. Her father was something like this Jackey or something, and they would get tickets to like Cleveland sports games.
Speaker 3: Oh so you would date it for like six months?
Speaker 1: Okay, wait a second, there's this poor guy one of our fellow don't believe not anybody
Speaker 3: That's funny