Speaker 1: It's the second date update module in the morning.
Speaker 2: All right, why are you not getting to call back? We're going to find out this morning here at the second date Update. I'm a little worried though, Mario, because I know you're getting ghosted Mario, and we're getting ghosted too, because we lost Ali. We're trying to trying to get her back. Oh we got her back. Good, okay, Mario? Oh Hi, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm all right? Good, Mario, sounds so sad. I. This is tough.
Speaker 2: So you guys went out on a date and she is not contacting you at all. She has not returned one text message from the time that you actually had your date.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sucks, all right, So.
Speaker 2: We're gonna find out what's going on. Have you ever had this happen to you before? Do you ever struggle with dating?
Speaker 3: It's probably happened like a couple of times before.
Speaker 2: So where you've gone out with somebody and then they just didn't seem interested.
Speaker 1: Did they not tell you why?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's usually just like you know, Ben ghosted after like first day or two.
Speaker 2: You know, do they just seem like they're busy or do they actually give you a reason as to why they don't want to be going out again.
Speaker 4: I I don't know, kind of just just never.
Speaker 2: Get back to me, you know, all right, I want you to say hello to Ali. She's on the phone with us right now.
Speaker 5: Hey, Hey Ali, Hello, Hi Hello everyone.
Speaker 1: Ali.
Speaker 2: You can hear how down he is over the fact that he has not talked to you.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, well, I actually just wanted to say to everybody that overtext he was really flirty.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 1: We were always talking every day.
Speaker 6: I don't think there was a second hour minute that went by where we weren't talking to each other.
Speaker 1: The texts were vibrant, flirtatious.
Speaker 5: And I was really excited to go on the date with him. And I don't know if it was you know, first date jitters. But once we you know, got into the restaurant or and I saw him for the first time, he wasn't as talkative as he was over text.
Speaker 7: He was quiet.
Speaker 2: Maybe he did he sound like he sounds right now with us right now, because I feel like he's given us a little bit of nervous energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah he did.
Speaker 6: He didn't even make eye contact, though.
Speaker 1: So maybe it was twitter fingers.
Speaker 8: Some people are way more lively in who they can pretend to be when they're not in front of you, and then they you know, ball up when they get into the room.
Speaker 5: Makes I actually believe that he had some assistance from chat ChiPT.
Speaker 6: So it's like he's got no social skills.
Speaker 2: You think that he was having a chat chat with you and that was not his speak correct, he was he was chat fishing you on chat GPT.
Speaker 5: Yes, why do you think that other than just him being awkward in person and nervous? Yeah, well, because the text messages were very flirtatious if you get what I'm saying, and I.
Speaker 1: Feel like you.
Speaker 6: To be like that way over a screen and then to be so it's like it's a good light switch, you know, Dan Night that to be so like awkward in person, it's like, yeah, were you having some sort of assistance?
Speaker 1: It was very awkward.
Speaker 2: And Mario, let me ask you a couple of quick questions here. First off, Mario, do you ever look for assistance from l I mean sometimes I will say this to you sometimes I with texting, I will, you know, if it gives me an hey, this could be something to send back like yeah fine or whatever the emoji is. I will have it do it, but I don't think I've ever had it actually fully communicate. Did have you ever done that?
Speaker 3: I mean, i'll like used it for like ideas in the past.
Speaker 1: So you've never done conversations with girls. Did you use it with Ali?
Speaker 5: I mean kind of yeah?
Speaker 1: What to what?
Speaker 2: Did you use it to figure out where you guys were going to go on your date or what you were planning on doing?
Speaker 3: No, just like how to respond? Sometimes you know he needed not.
Speaker 1: So you wait, so you did.
Speaker 2: So she's not wrong in the fact that you actually we're having uh Ai basically tell Ali everything that you were hoping to say.
Speaker 1: I mean like a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Would you feel as a as a guy or a woman whoever, whatever you are, would you feel like if you've found out that somebody was using it to communicate with you, if there was.
Speaker 9: A crutch, if they were relying very heavily on it, Yeah, because then I don't get a good sense of you or your personality.
Speaker 1: If you just need like a.
Speaker 5: I don't know, check the grammar or something like that, you.
Speaker 1: Don't really understand.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that is so different because then it's this when we get home, we're face to face and you know your personality doesn't match the personality that chat GPT gave you.
Speaker 8: There's an issue we having a conversation. I got to wait three minutes for you to respond.
Speaker 1: Quick.
Speaker 2: You can tell by the way that it's not me when it's punctuated, when there's punctuation on anything.
Speaker 9: When the word clothes is spelled not like cloths.
Speaker 2: Something, believe me right, or I always my my thing is dot dot dot. I don't like doing, you know, usually commas and a lot of stuff. You know, usually the commas only come through spell check or through you know, asking Claude, Claude, please help me with this.
Speaker 8: Then Jeff is be real though, Like say you talking to a girl and y'all texting, y'all saying when we see each other as gonna be it is that net And then y'all get face to face and it's like, okay, where do we Why are we slow walking?
Speaker 1: Hey? Allie?
Speaker 2: I actually put him on hold so that he can't hear this. But to be honest with you, how much of a borer wasn't.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh. I had to keep going to the bathroom all throughout the conversation, and at one point I even thought about, you know, doing the go to old like I got to go to the bathroom, like never returning. Yeah, how to cover my mouth a couple of times with the napkinto hiding you on or the menu with tiding on.
Speaker 7: But he just wouldn't talk for him because I feel like maybe he is nervous, Maybe this is just his personality and he'll find somebody and it's just it's not you.
Speaker 1: Or he won't Like.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been out with somebody like I've been out with people before that honestly gave nothing, Like I will tell you that it's exhaust It is exhausting, like you're carrying the entire thing. And I will say that. And I'm not talking dating wise. I've been out with clients before where we've gone on lunches before and I'm like, going, this person's got nothing to talk about here right now?
Speaker 1: Why are we here? Like what's going on?
Speaker 2: Eight four to four Mojo Live eight four four six sixty five six five four eight. If you've ever gone on a date with somebody and that date couldn't communicate with you, what do you do? Or in this case, has anybody ever busted somebody that they've been in a relationship with sending you a text that you know they didn't write, somebody else wrote it for him or something else. What would you do in this case? Let me ask Lydia, real quick Lydia, what would you do in this case?
Speaker 1: You date?
Speaker 2: Would you if you went on a date with a guy that you couldn't actually have a verbal conversation with but he was better on text, would you send him off on his way and say just text me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Why not?
Speaker 1: I mean, you could still try to get to know somebody that way, but it's not him, though it's him usually maybe he's just you know, it'll it's probably nerves. Yeah, get over it.
Speaker 2: Hey, Mojo in the morning high, what'd you want to say?
Speaker 10: I was in the same boat as her.
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 10: I want to stay an honest because he listens to you guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, give me give me an initial? Your initial?
Speaker 2: F F F isn't friends?
Speaker 1: Okay, I won't say what F is? So F what's up?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 10: I was chatting with this kid and we were very flirtatious, and then when we went to dinner, he had a space buried in his phone because his boss had like his because his company that he works for they track him, and he had a space buried in his phone the whole time while work, sitting there trying to eat dinner. I was like, really childish. I come to find out he was way younger than me, but did not look way younger than me. Did I'll be thirty five and he's twenty five.
Speaker 5: Oh, anyway, let's reschedule when you're not working.
Speaker 2: Is that a case of him not being able to communicate or is that a case of the guy who's got a lot of work on his plate and he's just.
Speaker 1: Working a lot.
Speaker 10: They were basically like, oh, who are you on a date with? What does she look like like? Trying to say they were as advantage, Oh yeah, and they're trying to eat and have a conversation and he's just got a space buried in the phone the whole time. I'm like, yeah, this is not going to work. And then the age popped up and I was like, yeah, definitely not.
Speaker 1: It's interesting.
Speaker 2: I think I would rather be catfish by a person's looks then be catfished by a person's person that you used.
Speaker 9: To sit there for an hour and a half two hours.
Speaker 2: The looks part I would understand more the communication part. I would sit there and say, I mean, everybody should be able to communicate, right, No.
Speaker 1: No, no, some people that's not.
Speaker 2: I mean some people get you know, get unfortunately the ugly stick.
Speaker 1: But sometimes.
Speaker 2: Sometimes usually the the ugly stick, people have to have personality.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: Are you speaking from experience?
Speaker 2: I'm speaking from mine experience. Yes, exactly. Hold on, Ray, what's up?
Speaker 10: Ray?
Speaker 3: Hey? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Guys? What are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 3: Man? I got a funny story for you guys, tell so uh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I was in a situation when I was younger where my friend had was approached by somebody. Their friend thought he was cute, right, so she didn't have like, she didn't have a cul about his personality.
Speaker 3: Or none like that. Somebody gave him a number, like, hey, my friend thinks you're cute. Text her.
Speaker 4: You know, he's very very socially awkward, so he doesn't know how to text nobody or nothing like that, and.
Speaker 3: He didn't know what to say to this girl. So I ended up telling him like, bro, I got you, let me text her for you, you know. Yeah, And he ended up just letting me text her, and he actually ended up being with this girl till this day because of that.
Speaker 2: Wow, So how did he do when you weren't around to be able to text?
Speaker 3: They they went, they went on a date. I don't know. They went on a date really fast. They ended up hanging out. She ended up, like you know, they ended up falling in love with each other. Like he's not that awkward, but he just he's not that you know what I'm saying him. He just needed a little push.
Speaker 4: So we we cat we kept fish chat fish somebody, and it actually ended up working out.
Speaker 1: Worked out.
Speaker 2: Man. That would be one of those ones where I would want to know if you actually had to send him some stuff to help his game throughout the whole thing. So it was only a one time deal for you.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, Their date happened, I want to say, within like four or five days.
Speaker 1: Throughout those first.
Speaker 3: Three four days, it was like constant screenshots he was sending me like what should I say next? Bro?
Speaker 1: That's amazing. Thank you for the call, buddy, I appreciate.
Speaker 3: It, of course, going.
Speaker 1: All right, So take care of yourself.
Speaker 2: Second date update, the Five Lives, Tell your mom phows cams, Second date update and Camp Talking aboutselves like Ga, appropriate emotions in the morning,