Speaker 1: All right, it's Mojo in the morning. I have a question to ask, do we have any binge watchers here?
Speaker 2: I think everybody's a bitch watcher, absolutely, we all.
Speaker 1: I never I don't think I've ever met anybody that doesn't watch TV, you know what I mean. Like, there's some people that will claim that they don't. I call bs on that. Here's my binge watch question. You specifically, can you watch a show without your spouse in front of your spouse?
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, full disclosure on this one.
Speaker 1: Chelsea and I started watching Pan America or pan am Flight.
Speaker 2: One oh three on netflik.
Speaker 3: Highly recommend.
Speaker 1: Chelsea doesn't think the same way you and I do, Shannon. She thinks this the show seems slow and boring, so she was uninterested, went right to her phone, was back on the TikTok okay, so she kind of gave up on it, and I stayed watching it. Well, I have been now continuing my process of watching the I don't know how many episodes, nine, six, something like that, and yesterday Chelsea is in the room, so she's laying down like on this like heated matt that she has in the house, and I'm on the couch and I take over the big TV, and all I hear is a little like size and that.
Speaker 2: Side stuff was.
Speaker 1: She noticed that I was going to go back to watching my Pan Am flight one oh three binge watch you're boring show? And I said to her, I go, what's up? And she goes, you're gonna do that here? And I said, yes, that's that's my TV. I wake up at three thirty in the morning, so I can afford that TV. That's my and your TV. That's our TV.
Speaker 2: That's our TV, but it's mine now, right.
Speaker 1: She kind of gave me this look and then you know, of course I think that I that was pretty much away.
Speaker 2: I lost her.
Speaker 1: But I asked this question, if if your spouse is not going to watch the show with you, I can't. I don't have to wait for her to leave the house to watch the show, right, Like.
Speaker 4: I agree, if she on her phone, she's not interested in watching anything anyway. No would suggests something in Okay.
Speaker 5: My thing is she's on her phone because you're watching that. If you would pick something that you guys could watch together, maybe you guys could talk about it and.
Speaker 3: Like you need a new show or a new movie.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm not finding something completely new because I can't because she doesn't like it.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: What it is super frustrating, Like this happens all the time. Like Wes, I'm trying to think what he just watched by himself?
Speaker 2: Reacher?
Speaker 3: I think its kind of old.
Speaker 2: But he started watching a Reacher.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, the most annoying guy in the whole entire world.
Speaker 2: He's a badass.
Speaker 3: And and he would he would put that on when he got into bedding, and he's like, well, you're just gonna fall asleep anyway, And I said, but I don't want to fall asleep to him, I don't want to fall asleep to reach her, Like, let's watch something together and then after I fall asleep, turn it on.
Speaker 2: So he has to be bored.
Speaker 3: No, let's find something that we both like together.
Speaker 4: Times out of ten that results in us not enjoying what we're watching.
Speaker 2: I disagree.
Speaker 4: I mean, do you think Wes would disagree because you're agreeing that we're going to enjoy it.
Speaker 3: But from your perspective, well, but we I mean, like we always have something that we're watching together, so it's like, let's put that on, or let's put on like Shark Tank or Dateline.
Speaker 2: We know we both like that show.
Speaker 3: All fall asleep after fifteen minutes anyway, and then start watching Reachart.
Speaker 2: Here's a problem if we do that.
Speaker 1: I watch nothing but Dateline and that's the only thing we can agree on.
Speaker 2: We watch Dayline.
Speaker 1: I've seen every date Line five to ten times. I'm not lying to you, right, I mean, I mean literally, I'm like, we're why, Oh great, the sister was the murderer?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like I said there, I don't think that we always have to have shows to watch together. This is one of those things where I think spouses sometimes have too much common things.
Speaker 3: That you would be so pissed if you came got a snack from the kitchen, came into the living room, plopped down in your little corner of your couch and she had Emily in Paris?
Speaker 2: Where's Where's that? Would be pissed?
Speaker 1: Where's Dana? Ninety Day Fiance, Dana? That's how I started watching ninety Day Fiance?
Speaker 2: Where are you at? Dana? I thank you? In the bathroom? Is it Dana?
Speaker 1: I started watching ninety Day Fiance because guess what Chelsea would do? Take over the freaking TV? On a Sunday night watching ninety Day Fiance. It was okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna watch with you. I started watching. I saw that Gina I was hot for Gina. I'm like, okay, I'm sure that's not.
Speaker 3: The case with every single show she's watched.
Speaker 1: Uh, what the heck is the why am I brain farting on in this show with the kids, the kids with special needs spectrum? That is a great Love on the spectrum. That's how I started watching Love on the Spectrum. At first, I'm watching it, going, this isn't funny, Like, what's going on here?
Speaker 2: What's going on? I'm watching the show, I'm thinking what is going on with the show?
Speaker 1: And then next thing I know, Chelsea is like, you know, I love it. And then I'm like, okay, I get it. You know, I'm kind of in this kid. It is interesting and I hope this kid gets a date. You know, But that's why you got I don't know. I think that there are there are some things in life that you have to like you have to do for your spouse, and one of them is you got to like let them have the TV every now and again. Get you white, Thank you do you have a guy that does this to you. All right, Real house You know how many times I've had a head watch a stupid Real Housewife?
Speaker 2: You love that favorite show? I hated it when I in the beginning.
Speaker 1: I only like the Real Housewives of Salt Lake because all the girls are definitely bangable. They're they're all hot on this. Yeah, I don't know. Eight four four Mojo Live. I don't know if anybody wants to participate in this particular thing, or if you're too afraid of my wife that you don't want to. But what is an unwritten TV rule in a relationship? I know that there is the rule that you can't watch ahead if you are watching a show, and if you watch ahead, you better be a good liar about it.
Speaker 2: I was saying that.
Speaker 4: If we have a show that we're watching and we're watching it at the same time, and you fall asleep, I get to finish the episode that we're.
Speaker 1: On that if you rewatch it together, does she got to start from where you at?
Speaker 3: By the way, these streaming devices sometimes out you if you do if you do like go ahead and watch, because it shows that the episode has been watched.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Sometimes it's wrong.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm good at im. That's what you do that things like, yeah, it looks like I haven't watched my TV at all.
Speaker 2: You do that. Oh yeah, you go right into it.
Speaker 1: It's like, uh, it's like your your phone that your cell phone marcs on Like the.
Speaker 3: Lineup where it shows all the episodes does line all the way across?
Speaker 4: If you restart the episode, it'll look like you never watched the episode had a bar.
Speaker 1: We do not know that. Hold on a second, Marlene, it's gonna hopefully have my side on this one.
Speaker 2: Hi Marlene, what's going on?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 7: My husband and I we have a big, huge TV down in our basement. It's all finished. We have a TV in the bedroom, huge, and then we have a TV in the kitchen, me in the living room, and we alternate. If he's watching something, I go downstairs, he goes upstairs, or we watch things together. Why don't you get another TV?
Speaker 1: We have TVs? No, No, I got TVs. I got more TVs than I needed, and more TV than people. You know what the problem is. She's got that heated matt in the room with the big room, the great room. Yeah, no, no, Marlene, you're You're absolutely right, and you know what, the other TVs are just as fine. I don't like watching TV in bed. Why I fall I fall asleep?
Speaker 2: Oh I do, but you probably need rest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we alternate and then I fall asleep and it goes episode fast.
Speaker 2: You know, I can't remember what episode I was. What's up, Spencer?
Speaker 6: Hey, good morning, guys, Good morning.
Speaker 2: What's happening?
Speaker 6: So my wife is the a hole that does this to me all the time. She has like three shows that I absolutely hate, and she will wait until I get home every evening to make me watch them with her.
Speaker 2: What are the shows?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: The Bachelor? Okay, yeah half of the time. No, the Bachelor. I'm over Survivor at this point, and she knows it. And I'm trying to think of what the other one is because it's most irritating one of the three, and I literally zone.
Speaker 2: Out shows together. I really don't like it.
Speaker 1: Like I can't do the Voice, I can't do The Bachelor, I can't do Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 2: Are you not doing? I'm done with that stuff.
Speaker 1: I want to watch the dramas and in the documentaries and stuff.
Speaker 2: Alex, what's up Alex?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 5: Everyone?
Speaker 2: So I agree with you, Mojo.
Speaker 5: Honestly, my husband and he doesn't like happy things I watch and there's.
Speaker 8: No way I'm waiting on you.
Speaker 5: He sleeps through everything. So yeah, watch it when you.
Speaker 6: Want and enjoy it and talk about it if you can.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Alex, I love you. I'm going to start your next name here. Thank you for you.
Speaker 6: Love me too.
Speaker 2: What's going on, Maddie.
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 8: First time, long time? I was agreeing with Spencer. I kind of wait until my boyfriend gets home and I put on vander Pump Rules, which is an old reality show, and he finally started asking me to put my headphones on the big TV because he does not.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine if Chelsea said to me, you have to wear a headphones.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, tell me you did not do that, Maddie.
Speaker 9: I do put headphones on.
Speaker 8: I I can see why it would be an annoying show to watch, but I try to watch it when he's not home.
Speaker 2: Oh God, put your headphones on. Please.
Speaker 1: Chelsea gets mad when she's watching a show and I've got something rolling on my phone that's too loud. She gets all upset. It's like, what's up? What's up?
Speaker 2: Katie Hi?
Speaker 5: First time, long time, oh, James, I always text it and I can never actually talk on the phone because I'm working, So I'm kind of excited, but yay, have a We have a three year old at home, so normally he is hogging the TV. But after he goes to bed, we have to decide, like am I just going back to sleep or can we watch them together? And if I'm going to sleep, he's watching some podcasts but I don't want to watch anyways, but we have our favorite shows that he can only watch while I'm actually awake.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice. You guys sound like you have a good relationship. Kids suck, by the way. The worst. The worst is when you have to watch all the kids shows because the kids take over the TV. And the kids shouldn't be on the good TV, like you know what I mean, Like they get on like they get on like the TV that was circa ten years ago that you got rid of. I don't want them on the good one real quick. Josh says that this is why you should be gay. Why what is that, Josh?
Speaker 9: Not why I'm saying this is a perk of being gay. It's definitely a helpful thing to have a spouse who enjoys all the same shows.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, wait what the gay watch?
Speaker 1: Wait you're telling me that every gay person likes the same show as their significant other.
Speaker 2: There is no way.
Speaker 9: I'm saying that the ven diagram is much more expansive.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know, it just doesn't seem like you know what. Yeah, keV actually asked that question.
Speaker 1: What is the show that everyone's watching in the gay community.
Speaker 9: Any sort of reality TV at drag Race, any sort of reality TV? Yeah, anything, mindless? Okay, you're just kind.
Speaker 2: Of throw one and watch mindless?
Speaker 9: All right, all right, buddy, going on and then turn on TikTok.
Speaker 2: I'm going gay.
Speaker 1: Well, thank thank you. We'll talk to you later, Josh, see you, buddy,