Speaker 1: The quest for the three peat has begne.
Speaker 2: Only four teams in Major League Baseball history have won three consecutive titles. The Dodgers are the favorites to become the fifth.
Speaker 1: This is World Champion Dodger Talk.
Speaker 3: Here we go again. We're got to running back to.
Speaker 1: Get in on the show called eight six six eighty seven two five seven day and be sure to follow Dodger Talk wherever you catch short podcasts. Here's your host, David Vase that day.
Speaker 2: Welcome the Dodger Talk David Vasse with you until eight o'clock tonight live from Uniclo Field at Dodgers Stadium. After Jacob Mizowski put on a show today shoving against the Dodgers and beating them four to one. Miserowski win six innings today, did not even throw one hundred pitches, but the first four pitches of the game were over one hundred miles an hour, almost one hundred and four miles an hour against show hailed. You heard what he had to say to Ken Rosenthal after the game that it was fun to go up against Otani. Otani knew he was coming at him and he couldn't hit him. So when you're throwing the first four pitches of a game at one hundred and four miles an hour. Obviously it is worth the price of admission. And forty seven thousand plus weren't just coincidentally at Dodger Stadium today. They were here to see the miz go up against the Dodgers, and today Misowski got the best of them. Eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy is the phone number. Look, Reggie Smith was on her before the game. I mentioned this during the Clubhouse show. This is not like what's wrong with the Dodger offense. Maybe there's a little bit of that. I mean, they haven't really performed all that well in the last twenty games. Ish we could go even further farther back than that. But today was just about Misrowski, and then you shortened the game for a very good Brewers bullpen and Aaron Ashby, who has been all everything for the Brewers out of the bullpen this year, picks up his first save. This is just about Misowski and the reason why I brought up Reggie Smith. This was back like in the early eighties when Reggie Smith and those Dodgers had to face Nolan Ryan and Jr. Richard or you know Dave Roberts. Dodger teams had to face Randy Johnson in his prime, that's what this is. Or the mid eighties eighty six to what nineteen ninety Dwight Gooden for the Mets, that's what this is. So if you were at the game today and you were watching Miserowski versus Otani, Miserowski versus Freddie Freeman, those are historical, transcendent matchups. And today Misowski was on his game. And in that fifth inning when the Dodgers were able to load the against Misserowski with one out, that was everything you wanted taaskar. Hernandez was able to get a fortunate bounce off the second baseman's foot. Then Alex Call took advantage of a misfire by Misrowski up and over and Alex Call was able to shove it to right field. You heard Misowski understand their game plan. They were trying to take him the other way. Hunter Fiduccu was fortunate to pull the ball to right field as well, and that set up bases loaded one out for the guys you want at the plate to get you back in the game against Missowski, and that's Otani and Freddie Freeman. There was a mountain visit. After Fiduccia got his base hit and the bases were loaded, you would have to imagine, I know Missowski gave his catcher Contraras all the credit, but you would have to imagine the pitching coach saw something and Misslerowski was becoming a little predictable first pitch fastballs and he wasn't really commanding it all that well to first pitch sliders, and threw Otani a couple of them, threw them to Freddie Freeman, and they just were have to be ready for one hundred and four. And it's really hard to defend one hundred and four with command and an eighty something Malinaur slider. I mean, I don't care how great you are, it's going to be really tough. And that was the story of the game. The other story of the game was Robleski's struggles still giving up home runs. Two gave up a pair of two run home runs today. The big one was with two outs, two strikes on William Contraras in the fourth inning. He was this close of getting out of that inning and keeping the Dodgers closer to Miserowski two to one against Miserowski is a lot easier to digest than four to one against Miserowski the way he was pitching. And look, here's the thing with Robleski. What he was doing so well in the first half of the season was getting ahead, which lent itself to allow him to pitch to contact. And also he had better command of his fastball the first half of the season, or I should say even into the second half of the season before these last three starts.
Speaker 3: The last three starts.
Speaker 2: He hasn't been getting ahead and his fastballs are getting way too much of the plate and he's working behind. Today he only threw fourteen of his twenty four pitches. He only had fourteen first pitch strikes. You know, that was the issue today. And again missing with this fastball to Contraras just didn't have command and played right into Contreras's hands in the fourth inning. So that's the story with Robleski, and it's not just David Vasse trying to play pitching coach. That's the feedback I'm getting from other players on both sides. Eight sixty six nine eight seven two five seventy is the phone number. Let's go out to Robin in San Diego. You're on Dodger Talk. How you doing, Robin?
Speaker 4: I'm doing well. How about yourself, David.
Speaker 3: I'm doing well. It's a great show today.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's no question that this guy's a superb pitcher and he put the pedal to the metal, and you know, it just came out the way I did. The thing that I'm most concerned about it just the general overall performance of the Dodgers. It's you know, you know, like Monday was saying in the Free Game that every game counts right now, and I mean, you're gonna lose something like today. I mean, this guy's a really he's a stud muffin out there. But I'm just wondering about how are they gonna, you know, like with Diaz and the pitching thing, I mean, like, do you really want to put him in situations that they could lose games? I mean, why wouldn't they put him in the sixth inning and see if you can kind of get his stuff together and that sort of thing. And how do you feel about like the Arizona and the Potteries, Milwaukee and the Braves, how well they've been doing and the Dodgers been faltering. We've been fifteen fifteen. Now you take on the actual situation, what's coming down.
Speaker 2: Well, the bullpen's a little thin. They're a man down because the Dodgers are sticking with the six man rotation and that limits them to have just seven relievers in the bullpen, and they've been used a lot. They've been used a lot. But I'll say this Robin last year, the Brewers beat the Dodgers all seven times in the regular season, and the Dodgers swept them in the NLCS. So it's a different story. When you get to the postseason, the Dodger pitching staff will be much different than what it is today and in the regular season. But my biggest concern isn't Edwin Diaz. It's not the bullpen. It's the offense. The offense has got to get going, and it's hard to get going when all season long, Kyle Tucker has basically been giving you, you know, not the Kyle Tucker we have seen in the past, especially at home. Mookie Betts is hitting two thirty nine, even after getting on a hot streak here in the last couple of weeks. Ta Oscar Hernandez has been average at best and the Dodgers now without Dalton Rushing and Will Smith, are not getting a lot of offensive production from their catcher. Now, Faduca's had back to back nice offensive games, but he's not Will Smith and he's not Dalton Rushing. He's done a great job defensively, and that's what the Dodgers want. They're not looking for offense first, but Will Smith is on a different level. So all those things, to me are my biggest concern. How are the Dodgers going to get this offense hitting on all cylinders going into the postseason.
Speaker 4: I think you're absolutely right, David. I totally agree with you. I mean, like I think that and the bullpen really they're weak phenomena. I mean, it's just it always seems by the seventh any you just never know what's going to really happen.
Speaker 2: Well that's a bullpen anyway, but I feel like that's a blanket statement. The Dodger bullpen's been pretty good the majority of the year. They're just getting used a lot, and they're missing some guys and they're working guys back. So I think all of that, those things have to be taken into account. Thanks for the phone call, appreciate it. Eight sixty six seven two five seventy is the phone number. By the way, Kyle Tucker not in the starting lineup today. Dave Roberts said he just wanted him to watch a baseball game today and it was the right move. Alex Call got a couple of hits against Jacob Mizerowski and also scored the only run against Miserowski, and in the game today he had a couple of nice at bats against Miserowski. He got the start and right field because, as we all know, Kyle Tucker has struggled mightily at Dodger Stadium. Let's go out to David, who is at.
Speaker 3: The game today. Hi David, you're on Dodger Talk.
Speaker 5: Hi David, thanks so much for the call. For taking the call. Excuse me, Yeah, we were at the game. I couldn't agree more what you said about this. I mean seeing him in person, he his lank, he lands so far forward and then he releases the ball so far forward. It's like it's almost like the haters have less time than they do with any other pitcher that I've seen it. It was so dominant when he's on. I actually I felt bad for our guys. I wanted to ask you. We noticed there were a couple of balls that were hit ta Oscar's way that he he just seems kind of late moving to the ball where I thought you might have had a play, and they kind of dropped lazily in front of him. So I was just curious if that was something that you had noticed. And then just one little note of I was there with my son and Usher came and gave him a ball that Mookie had been I think hitt foul. And so if she's listening us, I wanted to say thank you because she totally made it day. So thank you very much for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, no problem, David.
Speaker 2: Look, I rather Taoscar Hernandez played safe, and maybe there was some English on those balls to the outfield that he wasn't sure how to play, didn't want to take a chance. But for the most part, I feel like Taoscar Hernandez has played average left field defense. I think that's what the eyes say. Maybe the metrics show a little bit below average, but I think he's done a fine job out there. They need Taoscar Hernandez to hit. They're still waiting for Taoscar Hernandez to hit. He only has eleven home runs and has been just okay this year and they're expecting more from him, definitely down the stretch and into the postseason. Eight six, six, seven, two five seventy is the phone number. Misowski and the Brewers beat the Dodgers today four to one. Let's go out to Altay, who is at the game today. Hi Altay, Hey.
Speaker 6: Daven first time caller. We were at the game with everything we thought he would be. He really looked. He really made a show. And Freddy, you know, look a little filly out there and with the basis loaded out was the turning point of the game that the all wrong. Great day with Reggie Smith and the Legends of race well, a lot of fun today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it really was.
Speaker 2: It was great to see all those guys out here all day. I mean, that's the beauty of when you have the Legends of Dodger Baseball ceremonies. It's not only honoring Reggie Smith, but it's also an opportunity for all his former teammates and a lot of great former Dodgers to come together on the same day and celebrate. It was awesome to see Dusty Baker and Kenny Landroux and Steve Garvey and Ron Say. Also Jerry Royce was out here. That was great to see. Steve Yeager was out here. I miss Steve Yeger when I first started in twenty twelve on an everyday basis with the Dodgers and hosting Dodger Talk. He was part of the coaching staff and he certainly would be a guy that would let you know what his opinion was. So he was a co MVP of the eighty one World Series. It was great and I love the speeches. I love what Rick Monday had to say about Reggie Smith. Those guys came to the Dodger basically the same offseason and their first opening Day together was nineteen seventy seven, so all of it was just perfect and it was great to see, you know, all the former Dodgers in one suite when I went in there. Darryl Thomas was out here, or herscheiser on a non sports net LA day was out here to celebrate Reggie Smith and of course the former those guys included in the legends of Dodger Baseball already. Manny Mota was out there. It was that's a special day, and that's what separates the Dodgers from many other teams outside of the Yankees. And you know, I would say the Red Sox have not been on the level of the Dodgers and Yankees. But the Dodgers and Yankees, what makes them special are the players that have worn the uniform because there's a long legacy going back to Brooklyn for the Dodgers and obviously starting with Jackie Robinson. Let's take another phone call before we take a break. Matt in Indio. You're on Dodger Talk. How you doing, Matt, Hey.
Speaker 7: Doing all right? David Gotta. I had to defend Ribolevski a little bit. I didn't want to do that first, but I is a guy who attacked you, and all the numbers are saying with the home runs, you know he's the guy who's going to attack you, and he did his job.
Speaker 2: But are you attacking them? Are you attacking the right way? Are you deciding that you're just going to stick to whatever you've been doing because the hitters are telling you something different, Matt, And I will say this, Robleski was better today than he was in his previous two starts. Don't get me wrong, but you gotta have fastball command. You've got to have command of your pitches if you're going to attack the strike zone and you can't get behind.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 7: You're definitely not wrong there. But he did his job in that he gave the Dodgers an opportunity to win.
Speaker 2: Not really now, when you give up four runs and Misslerowski's on the mound, that's like you're losing ten to one. Giving up that home run to Contreras was a killer. That was where the game ended. Basically, the Dodgers were down four to one. Mizerowski's dealing. Uh, that's a that's a steep hill to climb.
Speaker 3: There, Matt.
Speaker 7: That's a tough one. And you heard thee Roberts say that was kind of a good pitch man, but that that one two count, you got to get that one in the dirt. He kind of really just lost that one in there.
Speaker 2: So he couldn't get he couldn't get Contreras to chase his fastball because it never was close to being a strike.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I mean, you have some good points here, but if I can want to thank you.
Speaker 2: So you're basically saying, David, I called in and I'm wrong. You're right, David and I am wrong Matt in Indio. Can you just concede that.
Speaker 7: I can conceie. I just wanted to give you a little a little opposite.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I mean I love I love the shark Robleski. Yeah, I mean, all right, what do you got to say? What else?
Speaker 2: I mean, yes, we understand you got defensive over Robleski, but go ahead and move on.
Speaker 7: I mean, mister Rowski was a kid in the flow state on that mound today and coming into this game. I mean, I just wanted the Dodgers to download some information how good approaches, good at bats because we all know what the important game is going to be, and that's going to be in the playoffs, whether that's you know, the DS and CS. So I'm not even too upset about the loss, because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do the regular season and the Dodgers are one of the best teams in baseball. I can understand that, Matt, and I think you're just saying tip your cap and October matters more.
Speaker 3: Thank you for the phone call, Geez. You know we all watched the game.
Speaker 2: Just because I painted the picture of what was happening with Robleski today doesn't mean I'm quitting on him.
Speaker 3: But he's got to be better.
Speaker 2: And when you give up four runs on a day Mizerowski's on the mound, it's gonna be tough to win a game. I'm sorry that that's just the reality of it. I'm not saying he's got a match pitch for pitch, but if he keeps the game two to one in the fourth inning with two outs instead of giving up a two run home run, the Dodgers have a better chance of winning. Down the stretch. Eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy is the phone number. We're gonna take a time out. When we come back, we'll check in with Jose Moda and we'll also get into Trek's schoolball facing the Brewers, a team that wanted to trade for school ball and is uh I feel like a little sour grapes on that side. So that should be a fun matchup tomorrow as well. Dodgers fall to Milwaukee four to one on a five to seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 8: This is d Oskar Hernanns. This is the World Champion Dodgers Audio Network. Here every game on AM five to seventy or streaming on the iHeart Radio.
Speaker 2: David Vassey live at Uniclow Field at Dodgers Stadium. After the Brewers defeed the Dodgers today by a final score of four to one. Tonight's game brought to you by Modello Modelo The Mark of a Fighter. Interesting scenario tomorrow for the Dodgers. They got Trek Scooble on the mound, and this game has some playoff implications when it comes to seeding and home field advantage. If the Dodgers win tomorrow, they'll cut the Brewers' lead for the top seed in the National League to one game. But also, and more importantly, if the Dodgers win tomorrow, they will have won the season series against the Brewers and would have the tiebreaker in a playoffs series if they were to finish with the same record, meaning they would have home field advantage in a playoffs series. If the Dodgers lose tomorrow, they fall further back, three games back of the Brewers, and they also lose the tie breakers. So tomorrow Tomorrow's game has some October implications.
Speaker 3: Let's check in with Jose Mota.
Speaker 1: It's tough to go around the horn with Jose Mota.
Speaker 2: All right, Jose Moda, what was the talk in the Spanish radio booth today. When you saw the miss go up against Otani and throw one hundred and four miles an hour for the first four pitches of today's game.
Speaker 9: My thought was, go out there and meet the baseball. No need to swing very hard, which is, of course, Dave, much easier said than done, because then you're amped up and going one oh four. My god, I gotta start earlier. I got to swing harder. But you know what, he's free and easy with that delivery. As a previous color you know was talking about. He is not a guy that's a thrower as we call or define in those terms. He's a pitcher. He's got control over the command of his body. He's got the mechanically sound direction towards home played, the armslought, consistency and all that. But when you see one o four, you tell yourself, what if I just trying to cut it down a little bit more and know that upstairs he's gonna beat me. It doesn't matter who you are and what decade, what generation upstairs of one to four is gonna beat you. What if I work him downstairs, which he's very good at two, and I allow myself a better chance it didn't happen. They fought through a lot of me. He was he's not actual little frustrated and he get more punch outs because guys were, you know, fighting through it and getting balls up of him the other way. But it's one of those windows too. But he sis Loadaday, you gotta go out there and just do something. He gave show. Hey, one pitcher hit. Remember this guy doesn't walk people either. One pitcher hit Show he took it. After that, you go, you know what, it's the breaking ball. It's over very quickly because the other factor was the shadows and the sun. And that's where I think we're blessed. Could have done a better job with a couple of pitches here today too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like the pictures had the advantage Misserowski and Robleski had more of the advantage at the start of the game or when when Missowski was out there in the sixth then fifth sixth inning when the shadows so he was in shadows and the batter's eye was in the sun. Do you feel like at that point it was going to be extremely tough for the Dodgers to get a hit.
Speaker 9: As again progress it got a little bit tougher. You could see by how the Dodgers did having ten ten or Row retired all the way durn in the ninth inning, and you know the top of contact. You just didn't see a whole lot of hard contact, you know, throughout the game, which is not going to happen often against a guy like Mansarowski. But fastball is a pitch that when when you received releasing the ball from the sun and it's getting into the shadows, that is the hardest pitch to get to. The breaking ball can actually speed up your bat a little bit more if we allowed to get down into the zone. And no matter what, hitting the shows is tough, but if you have a fastball on you, it's extremely hard to catch up with it. And that's why I think for Robleski, there's zero damage done against fastball today and he lost the game on a couple of breaking balls, and the pitch on controls it was good, but not a super pitch. You'll get a straw at or wipe out pitch. But I think overall, you've got to beat me with a fastball right there in that situation because the swings against the fastball, and he was ninety seven today, We're just not there. And miss Rowski does the opposite. He says, you know what a couple of You're gonna see some breaking balls, but you're gonna have to be number one. And that was the difference. Another point here is Davis at some point seven eight nine have to stop hurting you. And it happened again, going back to previous series, back to Arizona and the Tim Towells of the world, and going back to Kansas City and now today again, those guys cannot consistently be beating you on games where you know they matter a lot and in situations where the games on the line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the Brewers are not a team known for their power. And will William Contreras came into this game, oh for his last fifteen on this road trip, and he hits a big two run home run with two outs. So I guess what I'm gathering from you is that Robleski just made a couple of mistakes and you felt like he's on the right track to right his ship.
Speaker 9: I think he is, because he's commanded the fastball actually get him some swings and misses and a lot of takes on that today much better on the outer half and on the arm side of the fastball. But he's gonna get there by just going after and continue to compete and sometimes forget about where your stuff is and just compete every single pitch for a guy that we know. Dave Roberts said, it's probably gonna end up in the bullpen at some point when when Glassdow comes back. But the other thing here, David, you know, not not to put it all in the pitchers. The offense have to help, have to help these guys. I mean, every mistake you make early in the game, it seems like he's like the end of the game, right, it seems like, oh my god, there it goes third inning. But the offense has to pick it up early just to allow these guys that are human beings so also make a mistake here and there and is to have a chance to win a game. So I'm gonna put on the offense need to be better because you know, pitchers are allowed as starters to go out there and give up you know, three or four runs, that's fine, and just allow the bullpen to be landed up a little bit better, not stretching so much on the rest of the staff. In the bullpen or on your manager to say what decision you want to have to make now it goes down to scoring more runs and have her better at bets.
Speaker 2: Jose Mota is joining us after the Brewers beat the Dodgers today by a final score of four to one. Before the game, Jose, obviously he grew up in the Dodger clubhouse, and Reggie Smith and all your dad's teammates were playing together in the late seventies early eighties.
Speaker 3: What was it like for you to see all those.
Speaker 2: Guys back here at Dodgers Stadium and to hear Reggie addressed Dodger Stadium.
Speaker 9: It was very special considering obviously see my dad down there, to see a guy like Lee Lacy and Ronnie and Oral and Hai May and all of them that deserve their chance to be down there. Mister O'Malley who did so much for every single one of those players. They were like his children. But Reggie, I mean, tip my hat. Reggie is a guy that just with an example of the way he played the game, every single aspect mattered to him. And I recall in the clubhouse they you know, these players, by the way, Dave, they managed themselves. Tommy took a lot of credit great, but they knew exactly what they needed to do. Motivated by Tommy to actually put on plays by themselves, they knew exactly what was needed to win a ballgame in which guy was coming out of the bullpen. But Reggie was a leader in so many ways. Because I was telling this to Louis.
Speaker 1: If there's a.
Speaker 9: Guy that came up, say a young player who had too much facial hair, you know what, son, just tomorrow, don't show up like that, and things like that. You didn't move a guy over second or third early in the game. He wouldn't say it to be loud or be you know, showing everybody off in the dugat. But the message was there. If you have to push her against your locker to tell you and how they play the game and how that unit worked together, they would do it. And Rick Bundle was part of that. Dust was part of it. Reggie that quiet assassin man. He can hurt you in so many ways. And I'm so happy, so proud to see him throughout his career. When he got to the Dodgers, I recall a trip to Dominican in spring training when Monday came in in seventy seven and they played them mess for a couple of games, and I'm like, that's like Reggy Smith, I'm gonna word number eight in Little League. And it was super to see those guys together again because I know what they meant to the organization and the foundation they placed. And also going to bat for David LOFs and Bill Russell, which I really love ready taking the bat for that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's only a matter of time for both those guys to be honored in that legends of Dodger Baseball. So it was a great day. Jose will talk to you tomorrow. The Dodgers trying to look for the split with scooball on the mound. That's the guy you want when you're looking for a split and looking to get a tie breaker in a possible playoff scenario.
Speaker 9: Yes, and I'm glad you brought that up. That's not waiting until it's like September. It's now. His time, is now a game that you need. He's got a four ro so far, he's pitching to bat luck, but you know what, tomorrow's step up time and hope the offense gives him something to work with because this guy we have not even seen a bit of how good he is.
Speaker 2: Agreed, he's barely scratched the surface. All right, Jose, we'll see out here tomorrow. All right, There goes Jose Mota. Part of the Dodgers Spanish radio broadcast. Daniels Jewelers presents the home run Forecast. For your chance to win a fifty dollars Daniels Jeweler's gift card visit AM five to seventy LA sports dot Com used the keyword home run and to your name you could win. Daniels Jewelers own the Dream. And we had a chance to catch up with Reggie Smith on the pregame show to hear the full conversation with the man of honor. Today you can find it on the iHeartRadio app. Also a couple of updates on show, Hey Otani and Will Smith. Otani, according to Dave Roberts, came out of his bullpen session feeling okay, and if it continues to trim that way, O'tani will throw another bullpen session, and then if that goes well, he will face hitters in a live BP scenario, and then after that you would imagine he would get into a game. So we're talking late August here early September if things go well for Otani to get back on the mound, and Dave Roberts maintained as well. Will Smith is continuing to trend in the right direction. He expects him back in September. Had a chance to talk to Alex Vesia today because Will Smith caught his mini bullpen session yesterday and Vessi has said he looked like Will Smith. He didn't have any physical issues with his neck, and today Vessia saw him and Smith was in good spirits, which told him that, yeah, he bounced back pretty well after catching a bullpen with the full gear on and then taking taking batting practice on the field and Dalton Russians Dalton Rushing is feeling good as well. He's going to be a weapon off the bench for the Dodgers against a heavy right handed staff because you can carry him as a hitter off the bench and a threat from the left side in the postseason. So he may not be able to throw at this point, but he certainly is a weapon with the bat coming off the bench. Tomorrow, like we mentioned, School Bowl will be on the mound for the Dodgers against the Brewers. The Brewers a little salty after the Dodgers acquired school Ball. And look, here's the bottom line. When it comes to all that. The Brewers can say whatever they want about they feel like their package of players was better than the Dodgers package of players. But the reality is, from everything we've gathered from the Tigers is that they liked River Ryan and Zayir Hope. They wanted those two guys. River Ryan is a pitcher that is under team control, that can go right into the rotation when he's healthy. Zayr Hope is one of the Dodgers' top outfield prospects. What that tells me is the Tigers were not as high on the players that the Brewers were willing to trade, and they really really liked River Ryan and Zyre Hope and of course Brady Smith, who is still a little bit of an unknown. So that's on the Tigers. They evaluated Zyre Hope and River Ryan really high, and whatever the Brewers were offering them was not the players they wanted. That's what it comes down to. And Derek Scooble is a Dodger. He'll be facing Pat Murphy's team tomorrow. Logan Henderson a pretty good rookie arm six and two with an ERA of two eighty eight, and like we mentioned earlier today, the tiebreaker is on the line for the Dodgers and Brewers if they finish with the same record at the end of the year. Our coverage begins at noon tomorrow, first pitch at one ten. Thanks to Colin Yee back at our Burbanks Studios, Thanks to Dwayne McDonald out here at Dodgers Stadium, and thanks to you for listening. In case you missed any of the show, you can find it on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Once again.
Speaker 2: The final score tonight the Brewers defeat the Dodgers four to one.
Speaker 3: Have a great rest of your night.
Speaker 2: See stop you dot, I've been drinking your like four years ago. Everything is open