Speaker 1: All right, it's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five five.
Speaker 2: And six fifty five five and six fifty five.
Speaker 3: All right, our champion, the five six fifty five has been on with us now for a little over a week. Actually it's uh seven days because today she's going for her seventh Her name is Ari, and Ari your challenger. She is from Saint Clair Shores, a high school history teacher. Headed off to school this morning. Jessica, where do you teach?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: I teach at Fraser High School.
Speaker 3: Shout out to everybody at Fraser High School. This is your teacher listening right now. What do they know you as?
Speaker 1: Jessica? Miss Missy?
Speaker 3: Miss Missy is on the phone with us right now, Miss miss miss I.
Speaker 1: Had her as a teacher. Misser, you went to Fraser High School. Lydia went to Fraser High School? Jess How long you've been teaching here?
Speaker 3: Five years?
Speaker 1: Ya gonna say?
Speaker 2: She's young?
Speaker 3: Who did you remember from Fraser High School? See if they're still there, jess or Lydia.
Speaker 1: Honestly, missus Kovalcik was my favorite. She was the geometry teacher still there. Oh that's cool.
Speaker 3: I'd like to see that Allri, I'm lucky in the soundproof area. Good luck to you, Good luck to Jessica. All right, here we go five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. Ty always goes to the champion. Question number one, Happy birthday to Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 1: Here's the question.
Speaker 3: How old is the reality star turned business woman turning today? I'll give you a multiple choice. Is Kim Kardashian today going to be a thirty five? B forty or C forty five?
Speaker 1: She was born in nineteen eighty, so forty five. Question number two.
Speaker 3: Kristen Bell is getting dragged online over what's being called a tone deaf comment that she made at her wedding anniversary.
Speaker 1: About her wedding anniversary? Who is she married to? Jack Shephard? Question number three.
Speaker 3: We are celebrating a big Big Lions win this weekend. They now have a bye week and then they return to take on the Minnesota team known as what What's their Name? Question number four. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month? What is the international symbol for this cause? The pink ribbon? And question number five This supermodel and her daughter Kaya Gerber have been granted a restraining order against a man that has been stalking them? What is Kaya's mom's name? Let's bring the champ back from a soundproof area. How did our history teacher.
Speaker 1: See your students are going to be proud? He got four to five almost perfect? Ari A you ready? I'm ready?
Speaker 3: Will this be Ari's last day with us? We will find out. Four out of five is a pretty big challenge. Question number one, Happy birthday to Kim Kardashian. How old is the reality star turned business woman? Is she a thirty five, B forty or C forty five? Yes?
Speaker 1: Question number two.
Speaker 3: Kristen Bell is getting dragged online over what's being called the tone deaf comment about her wedding anniversary.
Speaker 1: Who is she married to Dax Shepherd?
Speaker 3: Yes? Question number three. The Lions are celebrating a big win this morning. They now enter a bye week and then return to play the team from Minnesota known as the Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Kings. Three.
Speaker 3: All right, there's two more questions left to make you a champion, Jessica, She's got to miss both of these questions. Question number four. October is Breast cancer Awareness month. Ari, what is the international symbol for this cause?
Speaker 2: A pink man.
Speaker 1: And a clean wind? If you get this one right.
Speaker 3: This supermodel and her daughter Kaya Gerber have been granted a restraining order against a man who has been stalking them. What is Kaya's mom's name.
Speaker 1: Sydney Kawford.
Speaker 2: Yes, per score store five four, congratulations, congratulations, seven in a row.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. Great job for you, and you're coming back again tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Ari.
Speaker 3: You're gonna stay with us until you lose or take on Shannon. We'll see which one happens. H And Jessica, we're gonna set you up with a parting gift. So I'm gonna have you hang on the phone for just one second because we are gonna give you a fifty dollars gift card to the Great Greek Mediterranean Grill.
Speaker 1: Enjoy that. Thank you very much, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Tell everybody a Fraser High School that Lydia misses them.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, hold on, say it's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five